View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll

89 35.04%

25 9.84%

30 11.81%

10 3.94%

20 7.87%

14 5.51%

10 3.94%

9 3.54%

11 4.33%

6 2.36%

30 11.81%
Page 118 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1567

Thread: ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

Likes  sapsan, LastDreamer liked this post

2. Ninja
    Germany

Re: ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

ESC 1988 is calling... it wants its song back :P

I like it though 80s are one of my favourite music. (In my) Top 10. Thank you for not making me want to commit suicide after the terrible song choices in the last weeks. ;-)

To think we would not have all those dislikes and hate comments if Kerli didn't take part. And that Verona would have won even with a bigger number of votes, probably coming close to Goodbye to Yesterday.

I have always called myself a Kerli fan but honestly I feel embarrassed by their recent behaviour online. So childish. I'm more than sure Verona will do well in May!
    Likes  henhu, outsynk liked this post

4. Wizard
    Germany

Even after the 5th listen this song does absolutely nothing to me ... I gave it a chance but it's definitely not my cup of tea.
    The studio-version is at least decent but live? No thanks. Really hope that they are stepping up their game in Kiev. The qualification for the final is far away if they don't work on their chemistry and stage presence (especially Laura). 4 Points for now.
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

5. Senior Member
    France

Re: ESTONIA 2017

bye.

2017 : FI 12 | BY 10 | GE 8 | UK 7 | AL 6 // WISHLIST : Estonia : Kerli | Hungary : TOTOVA | Malta : Brooke

6. Veteran
    Greece

Re: ESTONIA 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ESCFr View Post
    bye.

7. Ninja
    France

Quick note we made on Kerli's song in our French website about pop, I translated it very quickly, sorry for the mistakes.

This week-end, it was Estonia's turn to choose the song to send to Kyiv. Once again, people choose wrong. During the selection, our favorite Kerli and her efficient club banger "Spirit Animal" had to bow against a disappointing and very tame song.

If you don't know Kerli, she's not very unknown to pop websites. At the age of 30y old, the singer from Estonia has a wacky long run in the music business. We know her due to the beginning of her career when she tried to conquer the American Market. She gave us some mini hits like "Walking On Air" or "Army Of Love" that made a statement for her fans fond of her heroic fantasy - dark - goth - electro world. Still, Kerli never had that big hit you need in the Billboard to be the big popstar. Afterwards she came back to Estonia to pursue her road on an independant label.

Her last song : "Spirit Animal" is a melting pot of Kerli's genius spirit and strangeness. The dark hell witch with her military rhythm, her crazy leprochaun singing and her awesome tune had everything to be on the highest rank of ESC. Visualize what kind of music Robyn and The Knife could make after a Projet X party with a tar and feathers jacket. This is what Spirit Animal looks like. It's impossible to make it more europop and addictive. The main question now is "why it didn't win hands down Eesti Laul ?" We'll probably never know but one thing we know is that the first songs selected for ESC this year are colder than a noodle bowl left on a table in far far away China. Esc seems to be weakened by its need to get some respectability. This contest usually colorful tends to be as soporific as a The Voice Finale.
    Likes  nikkisback, 94ayd liked this post

Stan LOONA.

8. Hero
    Austria

Had a hard time listening to it again. At least I made to 1:44 until I almost threw up and stopped the video.

Laid dagger dead inside a lonely bed, trying to hide the hole inside my head, watching the stars slide down to reach the end. The sleep is not my friend. Drinking shampain to forget yesterday, coz I remember the way it ended that day, that I walked away.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels'
    tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

Elderly stars slide down the morning sky, slipping away to find a place to die. I wonder when the night will reach its end. The sleep is not my friend.

Drinking shampain meant for a wedding. Toast to the bride a fairy tail ending.
    Drinking shampain, a bottle to myself. Savor the taste of fabricated wealth.

Drinking shampain made by the angel who goes by the name of Glittering Gabriel
    Drinking shampain made by all the angels' tears and pain, but I feel celestial.

The 10 minutes thing is STILL going on. How is it possible some people believe ERR would rig it against Kerli? So ridiculous.

Why can't they just wait until May before making judgements? I always hated Play but I was silent until May, because what difference would the hate comments and dislikes make? Can't wait to see their faces when Verona makes it to the grand final. We'll have the last laugh.

Also, can all the Verona lovers step up because Estonians are brainwashed into thinking Kerli would have won Eurovision and Verona will become dead last in the semi. They all have no idea Verona was more loved by eurofans than Spirit Animal since day one.

10. Addict
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    The 10 minutes thing is STILL going on. How is it possible some people believe ERR would rig it against Kerli? So ridiculous.

I do remember some Verona fans, including you if I remember correctly, eager to believe ERR is rigging it in favor of Kerli. Of course both ideas are ridiculous.
    Likes  GermanBango, ChanecEncounter, Stiven liked this post

Kaelakee Hääl 1996 Unbroken 2015 Supersonic 2016

11. Guru
    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    I do remember some Verona fans, including you if I remember correctly, eager to believe ERR is rigging it in favor of Kerli. Of course both ideas are ridiculous.
    Not really, the supposed "random" performance order for the final was very suspicious and coincidental for Verona and Spirit Animal.