View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll

89 35.04%

25 9.84%

30 11.81%

10 3.94%

20 7.87%

14 5.51%

10 3.94%

9 3.54%

11 4.33%

6 2.36%

30 11.81%
Page 5 of 157 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

Likes  sapsan, LastDreamer liked this post

2. Enthusiast
    Estonia

Re: ESTONIA 2017

Do you think that we will get more semi finals in 2017?

3. Hero
    Estonia

I don't think so... probably not enough quality.

4. Legend
    Serbia

I hope Lenna Kuurmaa will take part...

Likes  PamSwynford, DanielLuis, toinou03 liked this post

Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

5. Expert
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by Mrm View Post
    I hope this time they won't make a bad decision at NF!

They always have many great options, but usually choose smth quite bad!
    Not going to happen. Eesti Laul televoting is a prime example of making the most uninspiring and boring decisions year after year. Couple that with a jury that doesn't completely destroy these kind of entries and you have another bland winner in 2017.
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

6. Ninja
    England

Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    Not going to happen. Eesti Laul televoting is a prime example of making the most uninspiring and boring decisions year after year. Couple that with a jury that doesn't completely destroy these kind of entries and you have another bland winner in 2017.
    It keeps happening doesnt it.I picked out the 1st and 2nd last year as soon as i saw the names,before any songs etc,and im in England .Only question was if Grete or Cartoon could get close.The televote go for the safe,middle of the road act every time.Estonia have a fantastic music scene and a mass of talent though so sooner or later an ESC challenger will win again.

7. Junkie
    Italy

The only really bad choice that Estonia has made was this year, but it was solely because, for once, instead of being original and daring like they are almost every year, they chose to cater for what the fanboys want, and so they decided to send a fanwank.

8. Mentor
    Brazil

i think the eesti laul voting public makes good choices in general? sure grete (or winny puhh but lol) should have won 2013 and i still haven't entirely forgiven them for shitting on sandra nurmsalu in 2014 over that dreadful SHCBB song (thank heavens tanja was there to somewhat save the year), but most of the time i have no complaints. this year had like 18 great songs out of 20, i'd be happy regardless (though i think they missed a great chance by not sending mick pedaja). really i am more worried about the swedish involvement than i am with the voting public.
    Likes  randajad liked this post

9. Mentor
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska49 View Post
    i think the eesti laul voting public makes good choices in general? sure grete (or winny puhh but lol) should have won 2013 and i still haven't entirely forgiven them for shitting on sandra nurmsalu in 2014 over that dreadful SHCBB song (thank heavens tanja was there to somewhat save the year), but most of the time i have no complaints. this year had like 18 great songs out of 20, i'd be happy regardless (though i think they missed a great chance by not sending mick pedaja). really i am more worried about the swedish involvement than i am with the voting public.
    Their rejection of Super Hot Cosmos Blues Band was the worst mistake the Estonian public have made. Maybe Maybe was great. I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea and it certainly isn't tailored for Eurofans, but Georgia proved this year that indie rock can do just fine at Eurovision.

Anyway, I'd much rather Estonia sent something daring and fail than send something safe and bland which still fails anyway.

The only time the Estonian public have got it right is 2015, when the best song happened to also be a fairly conventional, safe choice, and so good that nothing could have stopped it.

10. Mentor
    Brazil

i loved georgia's entry this year and i like indie rock generally, but i think maybe maybe is horrible. i don't even think it would necessarily flop in eurovision if it did win (and i mean, kind of hard to flop harder than tanja, the poor thing), i just think it's one of the worst NF songs ever lol

estonia has been, in my opinion, daring and ahead of the curve since they introduced eesti laul (2013 being the only real hiccup in that aspect but it wasn't bad or anything), and even when they have failed i think their entry was worth it. of course sometimes they had even more daring and ahead of the curve options to choose from (MICK PEDAJA!!!!) but compared to the rest of europe i am still pretty satisfied with eesti laul's general direction and choices and i really hope it doesn't start to go the way of melfest (i love melfest but really i only need one of it in my life).
    Likes  lavieenrose, Nikoreindeer1973 liked this post

11. Ninja
    Italy

http://menu.err.ee/v/eestilaul/a08c7...lismaa-autorid
    Submission period is open until 1st November! New part is that this year foreign songwritters can send their songs.
    We won't let gravity, Won't let gravity win, I've got a pocket full of feathers, Won't let gravity, Won't let gravity win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS_EhiRG6g0