View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll

89 35.04%

25 9.84%

30 11.81%

10 3.94%

20 7.87%

14 5.51%

10 3.94%

9 3.54%

11 4.33%

6 2.36%

30 11.81%
Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

ESTONIA 2017 - Koit Toome & Laura - Verona

Likes  sapsan, LastDreamer liked this post

2. Expert
    Estonia

Re: ESTONIA 2017

I have not seen anything that would suggest Curly Strings has ever submitted anything to Eesti Laul. Eeva Talsi, who was in the pre-selection jury for 2016, did not sound enthusiastic about the idea. That being said, she did participate in the Eesti Laul Academy earlier this year and, as far as I understood, Mart Normet would love to see some of those collabs in Eesti Laul 2017.
    ♪♫♪♫ Cep cep cep cep cep kuuku kuuku cep cep cep cep cep cep kuuku ♪♫♪♫

3. Enthusiast
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by eerik View Post
    I have not seen anything that would suggest Curly Strings has ever submitted anything to Eesti Laul. Eeva Talsi, who was in the pre-selection jury for 2016, did not sound enthusiastic about the idea.
    Miks te pole võtnud osa “Eesti Laulust”?

Tegelikult kunagi võtsime ka, lauluga “Üle ilma”, aga see ei saanud siis esimesest voorust läbi, järgmisel aastal ütles Tallinn Music Weekil üks ungari produtsent lihtsalt muu seas, et “See jandaaa lugu teeks Eurovisioonil puhta töö.” Pärast seda pole lihtsalt ühtegi täpselt selleks ajaks sobivat lugu tulnud, meil ei mahu enamus palu 3 minuti sisse ära ka, meile meeldivad pikad instrumentaalosad
    https://muusikaplaneet.wordpress.com...trings/page/5/

Do we have a participants list from the academy?

Update: Ah, found it: Stig Rästa, Ewert Sundja, Priit Pajusaar, Eeva Talsi, Andres Kõpper, Sander Mölder, Kaspar Kalluste, Egert Milder, Taavi Paomets, Liis Lemsalu (Estonia), Ben Malén, Joel Isaksson, Oskar Nyman, Mikaela Pada (Finland), Robert Callum, James Stewart (UK), Isabelle Ljunggren, Gustav Svennungsson, Magnus Wallin, Erik Sahlén (Sweden), Galina Bosaya (Russia) and Paulina Przybysz, Tomasz Buslawski, Krzysztof Zalewski and Robert Gajewski (Poland).

I'm curious about the songs now.

4. Wizard
    Estonia

I have not seen anything that would suggest Curly Strings has ever submitted anything to Eesti Laul. Eeva Talsi, who was in the pre-selection jury for 2016, did not sound enthusiastic about the idea. That being said, she did participate in the Eesti Laul Academy earlier this year and, as far as I understood, Mart Normet would love to see some of those collabs in Eesti Laul 2017.
    When a friend of mine asked if there is any chance of trad attack doing eesti laul, the answer from jalmar was no as there isn't essentially anything to gain for the band. I do not think curly strings would be any more likely than trad attack to appear for exactly the same reason.

5. Expert
    Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by SpZ View Post
    When a friend of mine asked if there is any chance of trad attack doing eesti laul, the answer from jalmar was no as there isn't essentially anything to gain for the band. I do not think curly strings would be any more likely than trad attack to appear for exactly the same reason.
    Trad.Attack! doesn't have anything that would be eligible. All their music is based on old traditional/folk songs.

Shame about "Üle ilma" though, it's probably my favourite song by Curly Strings. I guess the demo/version they submitted was worse. I don't trust any song that's released months after the deadline to be the same version submitted for Eesti Laul.

6. Expert
    Estonia

Pootsmann's new single Nii või naa also out today! https://play.spotify.com/album/0sjE5uDIIo75YEPy6pvyWK
    Now on Youtube, with a terribly pointless music video

7. Junkie
    Italy

New song by Laura Põldvere

8. Ninja
    England

We need Ines back for EL.Her delivery of "Kus kulgeb kuu" and "Torm" is beyond divine.With the right song and her delivery she could slay the jury.She is at the stage where she can perform an emotional song as good as anyone in the world.I rate her as high as Malika Ayane from Italy for delivery of emotional complex songs.100% jury bait.

9. Enthusiast
    Estonia

10. Expert
    Estonia

Well there it is. In other words:
    Another Eesti Laul Academy songwriting camp announced to take place between 25th and 28th September.
    Goal is to write up to 16 songs that would also be submitted to Eesti Laul competition.
    17 Estonian songwriters will be accepted to the camp and they will be partnered up with 9 songwriters from the UK and Sweden.

11. Legend
    Serbia

I hope this time they won't make a bad decision at NF!

They always have many great options, but usually choose smth quite bad!
    Likes  henhu liked this post

Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....