View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll

56 34.15%

30 18.29%

17 10.37%

17 10.37%

13 7.93%

8 4.88%

7 4.27%

4 2.44%

2 1.22%

2 1.22%

8 4.88%
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: AZERBAIJAN 2017 - Dihaj - Skeletons

AZERBAIJAN 2017 - Dihaj - Skeletons

2. Addict
    Norway

Re: AZERBAIJAN 2017

I hope they send something like 2012 or 2014 again...
    Likes  NikkiBoy, Nikoreindeer1973 liked this post

3. Veteran
    Sweden

C'mon Azerbaijan, mark your 10th year anniversary in ESC 2017 by giving us your 9th Swedish import in a row, we know you can!

Jokes aside I think it's tragic, why not even willing to push any local talents? What is the broadcaster so afraid of or are Azeris unable to create music?

I think the broadcaster has a weird perspective, they want to market themselves but not market their own talents, and the irony becomes that by constantly sending imported products it looks as if Azerbaijan is devoid of any musical talents.

I think it's sad because I would really like to hear what Azerbaijan could come up with by themselves.
    Likes  DoctorX, DenizESC, JimmyJump, Nikoreindeer1973 liked this post

4. Veteran
    Sweden

I wanna see queen Samra again
    Founder of Hip Hits
    Vol. 1 ✓ | Vol. 2 ✓ | Vol. 3 | #tbt | in concert | female rap | hip emotions

5. Senior Member
    Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    C'mon Azerbaijan, mark your 10th year anniversary in ESC 2017 by giving us your 9th Swedish import in a row, we know you can!

Jokes aside I think it's tragic, why not even willing to push any local talents? What is the broadcaster so afraid of or are Azeris unable to create music?

I think the broadcaster has a weird perspective, they want to market themselves but not market their own talents, and the irony becomes that by constantly sending imported products it looks as if Azerbaijan is devoid of any musical talents.

I think it's sad because I would really like to hear what Azerbaijan could come up with by themselves.
    Don't fotget that they only seem to send artists from the Voice Turkey lately. Not to be mean, but I don't think Azerbaijan is able to build their own talents right now. They don't have that many local talents and I do think there is a reason for them not sending own produced songs. Their media is really weak and they all just watch Turkish TV as far as I know. I mean I love Azerbaijan but It's the truth..
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

6. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by DenizESC View Post
    Don't fotget that they only seem to send artists from the Voice Turkey lately. Not to be mean, but I don't think Azerbaijan is able to build their own talents right now. They don't have that many local talents and I do think there is a reason for them not sending own produced songs. Their media is really weak and they all just watch Turkish TV as far as I know. I mean I love Azerbaijan but It's the truth..
    They're a country of approximaly 9.6 million people, I honestly see no excuse here and find it weird that there would be none? I mean if Iceland with 0.3 million people can send not just local artists, but always locally made, then I see no reason why Azerbaijan couldn't?
    Likes  JimmyJump liked this post

7. Senior Member
    Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by A-lister View Post
    They're a country of approximaly 9.6 million people, I honestly see no excuse here and find it weird that there would be none? I mean if Iceland with 0.3 million people can send not just local artists, but always locally made, then I see no reason why Azerbaijan couldn't?
    Yeah you're right. They do have some talents but they may not trust them enough? I know it's still no excuse but I can't make anything of it. I would love to see something Azerbaijan made by themselves but I doubt it will happen.
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

Does Samra have anything to do with The Voice of Turkey?

12 Belgium · 10 Italy · 08 Latvia
    Belarus · Israel · Romania · San Marino

9. Senior Member
    Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMalvo View Post
    Does Samra have anything to do with The Voice of Turkey?
    Yeah she was in the Voice Turkey as well and got knocked out in the quarter finals

10. Ninja
    Azerbaijan

i agree with about trust and reason was gigantic money delivered to the country. But you dont live in azerbaijan. If you have no idea about country please don't write for sure "they all just watch". Btw our songs also use by turkish singers.

this is just recent

Miri Yusif Bagisla

Funda Arar - Bağışla (copy)

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast