View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
416. You may not vote on this poll

242 58.17%

42 10.10%

27 6.49%

16 3.85%

18 4.33%

13 3.13%

3 0.72%

8 1.92%

12 2.88%

6 1.44%

29 6.97%
Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245
Results 2,441 to 2,444 of 2444

Thread: ITALY 2017 - Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma

ITALY 2017 - Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma

2. Senior Member
    Germany

Re: ITALY 2017 - Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I would add that like for example France - Amir last year who did much better in polls compared to results...
    Huh? He war 6th in the final, this isn't worse from what was expected, that was very good instead. He wasn't no. 1 in the betting odds all the time, he was maybe in fanpolls but do they matter? I guess not.
    Hey Mamma, hey Mamma, hey Ma-ma-ma!

Quote Originally Posted by oxy333 View Post
    I read this news too, about RAI wanting to change Sanremo.
    I'd change only few thing about Sanremo, max 3 days, like it was time ago, and reduce the max time of every evening, cut the blabbering with guest-star, cut the useless comical-show, and leave more space to music. Stop.

"Sanremo giovani" could became the contest for the italian ESC contestant. But it need more space given than like it is now, so, split the two things and if needed could be used a different theatre. Here, and just here, could be put a 3 mitutes long stop for every song.
    Sanremo is a cult of its own. I don't really think the format of Sanremo should be changed for the Eurovision. After all it is way more popular than Eurovision in Italy and it would be a criminally big mistake to make big changes to fit an international contest that Italy had been in only for 7 years after a long time break. Not to mention amount of all the Big 5, Italy is the one that does great almost every year.

12 Belgium · 10 Italy · 08 Latvia
    Belarus · Cyprus · France · Israel · Lithuania · Moldova · Romania · San Marino

4. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsun View Post
    Huh? He war 6th in the final, this isn't worse from what was expected, that was very good instead. He wasn't no. 1 in the betting odds all the time, he was maybe in fanpolls but do they matter? I guess not.
    He was #2 at the odds very close to Russia (pretty much tied) throughout all the pre-season.

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

5. Senior Member
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ESCKerli View Post
    If I've understood things right, I don't think Francesco's final jury performance went well. He was nervous, sweating and his vocals were quiet off. Wiwibloggs mentioned that the Italian delegation also looked rather desperate, perhaps because of Portugal beating Italy in the odds the night before the Grand Final. They didn't even see him in their top 5 anymore. No matter how much I hate our entry, Robin's vocals in his final jury performance did sound pretty spot on in comparison to the way they sounded in the first semi-final. Similar to how Demy's semi-final performance for the jury made them rank her lower.
    I'm actually quite satisfied with that current voting system with a combination of jury and televotes, but the jury voting is sometimes hard to understand without seeing the seperate jury performance. I wonder: Wouldn't it be better to give the juries the chance to change their voting after every artist performed in the grand final? It should be to hard to do that.