6 3.82%

16 10.19%
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

2. Junkie
    Ireland

Re: ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

The video is shocking but her voice is tremendous. I'm really really looking forward to this!!!!!

3. Guru
    Estonia

The revamp elevated this one a lot for me actually. Deliciously dramatic and stirring. And she slays of course. I think it shouldn't be written off just yet.
    Likes  QwaarJet liked this post

4. Guru
    Austria

I like my sig
    The most emotional winners of all time
    2017 1982 2014 1995 2015

5. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Personally. I think the song is alright but it is pretty much the same as almost every other Albanian entry. It doesn't stand out. It doesn't have a really good draw either and I think its chances for the final are slim.

2 points.
    "Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

6. Kaleidoscope
    UK

Please be the dark horse of this semi and slay your way into the final The song is sublime and there's no better diva vocalist this year. Lindita is just outstanding. Come on! This deserves the final. Best of luck Albania
    Likes  94ayd liked this post

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

Should've have qualified, better than others like the Polish one or the Australian one. Quite some power in the performance by the end as well. I'd say this was the biggest injustice.
    Likes  RainyWoods liked this post

8. Ninja
    Sweden

Damn. I kinda expected it, the song doesn't stand out enough and Albania's practically been sending the same dramatic, yelping, heavily orchestrated song for 4 years now, even if this was possibly the best. It's time to try something else next year!
    You a furry too? Join facebook.com/groups/EuroFurs

9. Kaleidoscope
    UK

A huge injustice that this didn't make it, and we have to watch the usual suspects with poor songs slip through *cough* Greece and a sea of mediocre. The results were abysmal. Portugal, Finland and Albania should have been shoe-ins for the final in what was an incredibly weak (though country-wise competitive) semi.

I do think the staging let her down though. To me this didn't feel like Lindita's style. The wedding dress idea was strange, and I think might have detracted from the performance for first time listeners, and put them off. Her black look from the music video would have been great. The performance though was absolutely sensational. She knocked it out the park and delivered, slaying it hard. It's sad to look at the songs that passed over this one. It sucks as I was team Lindita since "S'të fal". This is not the ending I wanted for such an impressive vocalist, with a kick ass song in that classic Albanian ballad style I love.
    Likes  lavieenrose, ZoboCamel, QwaarJet liked this post

Thank you for the memories Valentina. My Last.fm page NO, be bolder, golden light for miles.
    2017 ranking 12. Portugal 10. Albania 8. Finland 7. Montenegro 6. San Marino 5. Italy 4. Malta 3. Lithuania 2. Norway 1. Denmark
    "do you wanna into my body? oh.. this oculd be udnerstood in a wrong way" - Whiteshoes aka ShoeFlo
    "Slay me Chiara non-camp masc icon new lewk habba Zarbun" - Lavieenrose
    "Thank you for your rent risky weave didn't Raint" - Connor with some wise words for me
    "a guy in a hat... must be a kai entry" StarGazer

10. Hero
    Australia

I think Rainy's said just about everything I was going to, but yeah, this not qualifying is a big injustice (albeit an expected one). Yes, it's very much the same thing that Albania always gives us, but it was one of the better iterations of their usual style, had lots of drama and power, and Lindita's vocals were great. Damn that high note was good.

Wishing this had made it in over Poland, Greece, Belgium, Cyprus, my own country Australia... but oh well. Best of luck next year, Albania, and thanks for the great performance, Lindita!
    Likes  RainyWoods, Fluke liked this post

Canada WV87: A tinkly piano thing

11. Junior Member
    Serbia

This was one of my favourites. Can not believe it havent got to final. What shame. 12pts from me.