6 3.75%

16 10.00%
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

2. Expert
    Austria

Re: ALBANIA 2017

I'd like him to wave the Albanian Flag in Kiev. I know, he competed once in the NF and there he was really not good, but he has improved a lot since then I think

3. Ninja
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by blartashura View Post
    ^I am affraid they wont sadly

Another singer that I'd love to see compete is Ronela Hajati

YES PLEASE. Although, can she sing live? Most of Kenga Magjike's song (well, until 2015) were pre-recorded and singers were only opening their mouth.
    We won't let gravity, Won't let gravity win, I've got a pocket full of feathers, Won't let gravity, Won't let gravity win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS_EhiRG6g0

4. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJump View Post
    Wut ? Era Istrefi is albanian ??? I would never have guessed that ! That is a little suprise to me now, actually. Anyway, yes if they would send her, Albania could get a really good place.
    Unfortunately the responsible broadcaster seem to be anti sending anything remotely in par with Albania's actual contemporary music scene, instead we get these unmelodic dated craps almost every year now.

5. Junkie
    Italy

And FiK is indeed confirmed to be the Albanian national selection for next year as well. So, as usual, we will get a difficult song which won't have broad appeal, and like it happened in 2014 and 2016, the revamp wouldn't help either. Another likely DNQ for Albania, sadly.

In 2017 Albania will be one of the most sure non-qualifiers along with Portugal, Slovenia, Austria and Macedonia imo

6. Junkie
    Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by GianlucaTomoe View Post
    And FiK is indeed confirmed to be the Albanian national selection for next year as well. So, as usual, we will get a difficult song which won't have broad appeal, and like it happened in 2014 and 2016, the revamp wouldn't help either. Another likely DNQ for Albania, sadly.

In 2017 Albania will be one of the most sure non-qualifiers along with Portugal, Slovenia, Austria and Macedonia imo
    I hate when someone says: "Most sure non-qualifier [...]" before they even heard the song or know who the artist will be.
    Likes  CPV4931, Sammy, Johnny992, lavieenrose liked this post

We can break the silence. We can use our voices. And safe the world from violence. Be gotta learn to love again and live as ONE

7. Veteran
    Germany

Indeed... who e.g. thought at this stage of the 2014 season that Austria would win and The Netherlands would come 2nd?

Regarding FiK, it is a tradition during the days around christmas to watch it as one of the first NFs of the season. Already looking forward to it although my favorites barely win there.
    Likes  Stiven, lavieenrose liked this post

Donít stop rock, rock this place - Donít stop tryiní, try your best - Donít stop, donít stop movinī (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

8. Expert
    Austria

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiBoy View Post
    I hate when someone says: "Most sure non-qualifier [...]" before they even heard the song or know who the artist will be.
    I hate it even more, when it comes from someone whose country is automatically in the final every year. That's somewhat arrogant.... But I became rather calm about that in recent years. I remember all the same discourse in early autumn 2013.... that cools me down.
    Likes  PamSwynford, Johnny992, NikkiBoy liked this post

9. Mentor
    Brazil

um, albania is not some san marino-esque failure of an eurovision country. they do a lot better than like half of their neighbours lol. really they just need to make sure FiK jurors are, like, younger than 129 years old

10. Ninja
    UK

fik will have a public vote for the first time this year!
    https://eurovoix.com/2016/10/10/alba...vali-i-kenges/
    Likes  blue00eyes, NikkiBoy liked this post

11. Mentor
    UK

On the face of it, this should be brilliant news. It will force Albanian songwriters to submit slightly more contemporary songs and not cater their efforts to what they think the jury wants to hear. Over time, it should improve their Eurovision results (even though FiK often has many strong songs).

However, I do quite like FiK the way it is. It stands out amongst the other national finals, with it's classy style, live orchestra and moody ballads. I don't want it to change too much.
    Likes  neinnein, CaraMia liked this post

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast