View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12

    21 13.13%
  • 10

    19 11.88%
  • 8

    14 8.75%
  • 7

    22 13.75%
  • 6

    13 8.13%
  • 5

    15 9.38%
  • 4

    13 8.13%
  • 3

    11 6.88%
  • 2

    10 6.25%
  • 1

    6 3.75%
  • 0

    16 10.00%
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 644

Thread: ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World

  1. Administrator escYOUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    #1

    ALBANIA 2017 - Lindita Halimi - World





  2. Ninja
    England
    hunty73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,023
    #21

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Fik is a highlight of ESC season and the Christmas period for me.There is something very special about a cold UK December night streaming Albania's finest into my living room.
    The problem for the last few years are the re-vamps.They seem to wash away all the ethnic elements and end up with something sterile.I do agree however that Kenga Magike is perhaps a stronger way to select.This probably comes down to the songs artists take to Fik though due to the viewer demographics and the jury.Its very similar to Sanremo in that Italian artists take songs to try to win the festival,ESC is worried about afterwards.
    Perhaps the answer is that Fik retains its charm and authentic feel,but the producers try to inject more contemporary songs that would be seen on Kenga Magike into the line up.
    Likes  lavieenrose, RainyWoods, Mrm liked this post
     

  3. Veteran
    Italy
    RomanFromRussia's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Location
    haus of esk flops
    #22

    Re: ALBANIA 2017




  4. Legend
    Serbia
    Mrm's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,725
    #23

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by hunty73 View Post
    Fik is a highlight of ESC season and the Christmas period for me.There is something very special about a cold UK December night streaming Albania's finest into my living room.
    The problem for the last few years are the re-vamps.They seem to wash away all the ethnic elements and end up with something sterile.I do agree however that Kenga Magike is perhaps a stronger way to select.This probably comes down to the songs artists take to Fik though due to the viewer demographics and the jury.Its very similar to Sanremo in that Italian artists take songs to try to win the festival,ESC is worried about afterwards.
    Perhaps the answer is that Fik retains its charm and authentic feel,but the producers try to inject more contemporary songs that would be seen on Kenga Magike into the line up.
    Oh hunty, this sounds like some fairytale..
    Likes  lavieenrose liked this post
     
    Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

  5. Senior Member
    UK
    AuroraBorealis's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    638
    Location
    Essex, UK
    #24

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Albania would do like 10x better if they stopped revamping songs. They always sound weak and watered down when translated to english. This year was a prime example. Perralle was powerful and had potential to score highly in the final, fairytale was weak, dull, lifeless and deserved last in the semis.

  6. Veteran
    Italy
    RomanFromRussia's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Location
    haus of esk flops
    #25

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    Albania would do like 10x better if they stopped revamping songs. They always sound weak and watered down when translated to english. This year was a prime example. Perralle was powerful and had potential to score highly in the final, fairytale was weak, dull, lifeless and deserved last in the semis.
    But "I'm alive" was much more competitive than "Diell"
    "Carry Me In Your Dreams" was much more competitive than in English (As It's All About You)

  7. Legend
    Portugal
    DanielLuis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    #26

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    I guess it goes both ways, it can help and it can hinder. The 2014 entry's revamp was very weak as well, for example.




  8. Enthusiast
    Kosovo
    blartashura's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    157
    Location
    Kosovo
    #27

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Rumor has it they are trying to get Era Istrefi to compete next year...

  9. Legend
    United States
    lavieenrose's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    10,158
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ / Oovoo Javer
    #28

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by blartashura View Post
    Rumor has it they are trying to get Era Istrefi to compete next year...
    She'd do very well for Albania but for my selfish sake please let it stay just a rumor...
    Likes  Stiven liked this post
     
    12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

    I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand.

  10. Senior Member
    Macedonia
    Stiven's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    458
    Location
    Skopje
    #29

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by lavieenrose View Post
    She'd do very well for Albania but for my selfish sake please let it stay just a rumor...
    Yeah she is good in a studio but live she is awful:

    I would prefer it if she is the writer and the composer since those two things are her strong points.

  11. Addict
    Spain
    JimmyJump's Avatar
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    264
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    #30

    Re: ALBANIA 2017

    Wut ? Era Istrefi is albanian ??? I would never have guessed that ! That is a little suprise to me now, actually. Anyway, yes if they would send her, Albania could get a really good place.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2009-2018 escunited.com. All rights reserved. Designed by Trece All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:15.