Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576

Thread: WV LAS PALMAS 54 | GRAND FINAL

1. Legend
    Portugal

Re: WV LAS PALMAS 54 | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS SHOW - TODAY 19 CET

As a final note, it was terrible to rank the winner with 2 and Iceland with 1. I love these 2 songs and it seemed unfair to rank them so low. But imo all the others I ranked higher were EVEN better, sadly one of the hardest tasks ever.

But it's good to see WV can be a contest where all kinds of songs can succeed, whether they are this or that. There was a time where instrumentals hardly qualified, 2 I've picked finished at the bottom in the semis.

I can say to what concerns, I was hardly expecting to qualify, especially with only 9 spots. Ending so high in both the regular and reju votes made me feel very happy because it is not an "easy song" but it was a sudden passion when I listened to it and uncommon. Special thanks to the voters that usually don't appreciate what I send so much. It meant a lot to me, especially Mexico's unexpected 12. Ending 22nd was not a disappointment, qualifying never is to me.
    Likes  lavieenrose, RainyWoods, Gaoithe, Adrian liked this post

«Breathe into me and make me real»

2. Veteran
    Greece

Re: WV LAS PALMAS 54 | GRAND FINAL

Congratulations to the very good winner, Brittany! And well done @Trece, for a great hosting one more time! You're great!
    Likes  Trece, Gaoithe, Gabe, Adrian liked this post

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576