Thread: Online contests

1. In Training
    Belgium

Online contests

It is clearly that this site only promotes FSC, NSC & WorldVision. Other online contests doesn't get a chance

2. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Re: Online contests

Excuse me? What are you actually referring to?
    Likes  Hele. liked this post

"Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

3. Legend
    Croatia

Why would ESCUnited promote contests that aren't even a part of ESCUnited?

4. Administrator
    Croatia

@NickVhb This forum promotes only the contests that are hosted at ESCunited.com and it is not used for advertising of any other online games or even Eurovision-related websites.

5. Super Moderator
    Kazakhstan

This is the same guy who sent me random PMs trying to get me to join some contest before he had even made a post.
    'Every day I feel like jesus' - Sultana
    'Britney Spears can't sing. She can quack, but she can't sing.' - lavieenrose

My current timezone is GMT.

6. In Training
    Belgium

@Jukica @Milos-BC

I send a message if there was a possibility to add my contest to the list of 3 contests on this forum. But never get an answer. This was probably the only way to get some information.

I completely don't understand why my contest could not be added to the list of 3! We use the official Eurovision rules in our contest. I played a few editions in WorldVision, and I did not needed this forum at all. So I do not know if this contest is hosted on ESCunited.com .

7. Veteran
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by NickVhb View Post
    @Jukica @Milos-BC

I send a message if there was a possibility to add my contest to the list of 3 contests on this forum. But never get an answer. This was probably the only way to get some information.

I completely don't understand why my contest could not be added to the list of 3! We use the official Eurovision rules in our contest. I played a few editions in WorldVision, and I did not needed this forum at all. So I do not know if this contest is hosted on ESCunited.com .
    Maybe you mean some different WorldVision? Only forum members have access to the contests here in the forum afaik.
    Don’t stop rock, rock this place - Don’t stop tryin’, try your best - Don’t stop, don’t stop movin´ (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

8. Administrator
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by NickVhb View Post
    @Jukica @Milos-BC

I didn't get any PM :/

All contests that are on our list are contests that are hosted on the forum, we do not promote any other contests (and we're not allowing promoting of other websites including the contests hosted on some external website).

Also, I think that you mean different WorldVision (since there is always the possibility that some contests have the same name) because ESCunited's WorldVision is hosted only on this forum (there aren't any external websites and this forum is used for all WorldVision's actions like national finals, voting, results, etc.).
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

9. Mentor
    Portugal

Making use of this thread to make a suggestion. Don't know if it has been discussed over the years or not but I was just thinking about this girl I saw on YouTube a couple of years ago doing a vocal cover of a song that just had been in the ESC then.

My idea would be something along the lines of finding people with enough talent or interest to do the same representing their country in a contest held by the forum. How the contest would be organized and handled is far off for now but I'd just like to see for now if some people would like to see an idea like this taking form. IMO would be pretty nice have our own little Eurovision on the boards during the off-season Has this been discussed before? What are the pros and cons?