Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

1. Senior Member
    Germany

Re: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

Quote Originally Posted by ClassifiedCat View Post
    What's the difference between pot systems?
    Until last WC, Only the First Pot was based on the Fifa-Ranking, the other underlied Geographical Restrictions.
    Now, All 4 Pots are only based on the Fifa-Ranking. But still we can have only 2 Europeans in One Group and not 2 Countries from the same area.
    Likes  whiteshoes liked this post

2. Veteran
    Portugal

Have you guys heard about the Losers Cup that the US federation wants to do next summer with the teams that didn't qualify to the World Cup? The ultimate most American way to react to not qualifying to the World Cup in Russia It's like a bunch of kids throwing a tantrum after not being invited to the popular kids party
    Likes  whiteshoes, lavieenrose, Dodiih liked this post

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

3. Veteran
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Have you guys heard about the Losers Cup that the US federation wants to do next summer with the teams that didn't qualify to the World Cup? The ultimate most American way to react to not qualifying to the World Cup in Russia It's like a bunch of kids throwing a tantrum after not being invited to the popular kids party
    Well, with Chile, Ghana, Italy, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Ukraine, Wales and a few other this would a be solid tournament with good names (Vidal, Sanchez, Hamsik, Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Bale, Pulisic) in there. And I heard that some real WC teams could be invited too as a preparation for Russia

4. Veteran
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by JamieBrown View Post
    Well, with Chile, Ghana, Italy, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Ukraine, Wales and a few other this would a be solid tournament with good names (Vidal, Sanchez, Hamsik, Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Bale, Pulisic) in there. And I heard that some real WC teams could be invited too as a preparation for Russia
    Well I don't mind it, it can be interesting, as long as it is a friendly tournament and they don't actually put it on at the same time as the actual World Cup
    Likes  lavieenrose, Dodiih liked this post

Portugal - Belgium - Armenia - France - Azerbaijan - Denmark - Iceland - Italy - Finland

5. Legend
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    they don't actually put it on at the same time as the actual World Cup
    This sounds like telling a dog not to be an eternal source of unconditional love and affection and happiness bark.
    Likes  DanielLuis liked this post

2017 ranking: 12 PT 10 SM 8 IT 7 LT 6 EE 5 CZ 4 FI 3 ME 2 AM 1 UK Also: FR/NO/NL/PL
    "This is so Anglo-Saxon" -Krishoes
    "I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand."
    -LalehForWD
    "Fill your tummy up with the noodle...you desire."
    -Nancy Lam
    "Y O U H I T T H E B A L L B O Y W I T H Y O U R R A C K E T" -Naomi Broady
    "Enjoy being a sheep " -A-lister

6. Veteran
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by EscGeek View Post
    my only wish is for and to be in the same group

With Argentina preferably, so they can eliminate the gauchos..

Quote Originally Posted by lucian-crusher View Post
    Group of death:

Boring group:

Costa Rica lost from Spain 5-0, so that group would rather look like a goal difference builder for Spain and Germany.

I think a group of Germany, Uruguay or Colombia, Denmark and Nigeria would look pretty difficult.
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142