View Poll Results: How do you rate this song?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll

31 16.15%

10 5.21%

12 6.25%

13 6.77%

21 10.94%

16 8.33%

21 10.94%

14 7.29%

14 7.29%

13 6.77%

27 14.06%
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1192

Thread: PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

2. Ninja
    Bosnia Herzegovina

Re: PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

Quote Originally Posted by lacrymea View Post
    I agree with everything you said. Just one thing: the disgusting comments during semi finals were from Ramon Galarza, not Eládio Clímaco
    And what that guy was saying? I'm curious.

3. Amateur
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by lightcity View Post
    ahaha...all of those won at least one time:
    The Netherland:4 times,
    Finland : one
    France: 5 times
    Switzerland : 3 times

all of those had many top 3

Portugal: never won and never was in top 3

do you want more?

Your big mistake here is that you are comparing results achieved during a very different period of music and politics. Except for those last wins from Finland and Austria, no other win here is from recent years... A lot of them won because, at that time, politics and interests speaked louder than europe's voice. AT THAT TIME. After it, all of those counties has suffered from bad results for years until they succeed. Of course some of that still exists, but not even close in relevance.

If neighbouring and diaspora NOWADAYS were the biggest winning factor, then how come these countries stayed so many years finishing last place and out of the final?

It's a music contest... and music evolves. People's tastes change. You can't analyse recent years based on 56 years... the mentalities and the conjucture of it all were completely different from those of today. If you want to analyse you have to see recent years and current tendencies. If we're not able (yet) to adapt then it's not europe's fault... it's ours
    Likes  lacrymea liked this post

4. Amateur
    Portugal

I agree with everything you said. Just one thing: the disgusting comments during semi finals were from Ramon Galarza, not Eládio Clímaco
    ahahah True. I'm sorry... my bad

5. Guru
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ag89 View Post
    And what that guy was saying? I'm curious.
    He pretty much bashed all the songs in semi one. He thought Estonia was very weak (and it's my favourite, so i got instantly mad ), made fun about Bojana's appearance, made rude remarks on Romania and Georgia outfits... and so on.

Portuguese esc fans raged about it that night so he was fairly behaved during semi 2 Anyway, it's like that guy said: for someone who continuosly show ignorance on how to produce decent entries for ESC, he should just humble up.

6. Ninja
    Bosnia Herzegovina

He pretty much bashed all the songs in semi one. He thought Estonia was very weak (and it's my favourite, so i got instantly mad ), made fun about Bojana's appearance, made rude remarks on Romania and Georgia outfits... and so on.

Portuguese esc fans raged about it that night so he was fairly behaved during semi 2 Anyway, it's like that guy said: for someone who continuosly show ignorance on how to produce decent entries for ESC, he should just humble up.
    I believe after failing so many times in Eurovision people just feel angry... I guess he was sure Portugal will fail again so that's why he did it. And also, people expect to hear bad comments about Eurovision songs every year even though standard has drastically changed on better. If we go back that commentator did exactly what Terry Wogan was doing every single time when the UK failed (and that was basically every year since 2003 ).

7. Guru
    Portugal

I believe after failing so many times in Eurovision people just feel angry... I guess he was sure Portugal will fail again so that's why he did it. And also, people expect to hear bad comments about Eurovision songs every year even though standard has drastically changed on better. If we go back that commentator did exactly what Terry Wogan was doing every single time when the UK failed (and that was basically every year since 2003 ).
    I agree. Our commentator kept predicting who would join US in the finals as if it were a done deal already But yeah, given the fact our chances were pretty much none, maybe it was just his frustration comming out.

8. Amateur
    Portugal

Yeah i guess that happens. The thing with him is that he truly believed Portugal would qualify... He even said, if i recall, he was expecting for Saturday so Portugal could rip Estonia appart in the final. I mean... if that's not delusion...

9. Guru
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by bbm099 View Post
    Yeah i guess that happens. The thing with him is that he truly believed Portugal would qualify... He even said, if i recall, he was expecting for Saturday so Portugal could rip Estonia appart in the final. I mean... if that's not delusion...
    THIS! This was the comment that made me go
    "I just hope Estonia makes the final so that WE can rip them apart"???? Who the hell is WE? The portuguese generic entry that no one was talking or cared about? The portuguese fans? (it actually came 2nd among our main ESC site readers and i hope we give them points tonight) Or worst: the portuguese juri?

I mean, talk about being delusional. Or completely misinformed for that matter.
    Likes  bbm099 liked this post

10. Wizard
    Germany

I have just seen that Germany has placed Portugal at 10th place in the semi. If it were for us, you would have been in. Makes me very happy.

Don't lose faith!

11. Active Member
    Portugal

So the votes were:

12 Italy
    10 Russia
    8 Sweden
    7 Israel
    6 Norway
    5 Belgium
    4 Romania