View Poll Results: How do you rate this song?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll

31 16.23%

10 5.24%

12 6.28%

13 6.81%

21 10.99%

16 8.38%

21 10.99%

14 7.33%

13 6.81%

13 6.81%

27 14.14%
Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1192

Thread: PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

2. Active Member
    Portugal

Re: PORTUGAL 2015 - Leonor Andrade - Há um mar que nos separa

Ratings:

750,500 (17,6% share). Down from last year (845,500 / 18,9% share)

3. Legend
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by lightcity View Post
    ahaha I am talking about 56 years in ESC...not in 5 or 6....semi finals in esc are just in the last years....not since the beginning!!
    Exclduing the win Austria had about as much success as Portugal.
    Anyway, if you don't like Eurovision, stop infesting a Eurovision fan forum. Go be butthurt somewhere please.
    Likes  mykka, lacrymea liked this post

4. Legend
    Spain

Well, this song is #2 in Lithuanian iTunes, only after Sweden. You got something.
    Likes  lavieenrose, Jonaxh liked this post

1- Portugal, 2- France, 3- Israel,4- Bulgaria, 5- Italy
    #SouthPower#Lisbon2018

5. Senior Member
    Portugal

So this year is over for us. Again too soon...

Leonor was great, she gave everything she could give, she didn't give more because the song didn't let her give more. I was an ok song, and in a semi like this an "ok" song can't go far...

Now all we have to do wish all the best to Leonor and to her carreer and look to the future.

Why does this continue to happen? Why can't we get a good song to represent us? Let's hope RTP realizes the method of choice isn't the correct one because it's been 5 years since our last final... All I can do is hope for the best!
    Likes  Musicosity, ag89 liked this post

"May the best day of your past be the worst days of your future"

I thought this was easily in the top 10 songs, a weak semi as well.

The additions to the chorus still didn't seem to fit into the production of the song, they sounded distant. So I think they may as well have kept it as it was. The lead vocal was good. The stage show wasn't as well co-ordinated as some.

Despite the changes they made to the song this is still probably one of my favourite songs of this year's Eurovision and better than quite a few that qualified. Unfortunately a decent song only gets you so far these days. Put money into the staging and production to give it that extra push that most of the richer countries do and even some smaller ones towards the East sometimes.

7. Junior Member
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLuis View Post
    Exclduing the win Austria had about as much success as Portugal.
    Anyway, if you don't like Eurovision, stop infesting a Eurovision fan forum. Go be butthurt somewhere please.
    Sorry? can´t I give my opinion? infesting? infesting what? who? stay calm ok?

8. Junior Member
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseES View Post
    Well, this song is #2 in Lithuanian iTunes, only after Sweden. You got something.
    we got something? for whom?

9. Junior Member
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by demonl View Post
    dont give up Portugal, the day will come!
    ahahaha....in dreams perhaps!!

10. Amateur
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ag89 View Post
    If you don't believe your country can win how can you expect the rest of Europe will believe in you?!
    THIS!

It just bothers me the amount of people here in Portugal (not only lighthcity) supporting this idea that our country should quit based on bad results. How about solutions? Why should we just let go of something if we don't even think about a way to make it better?

Only thing i can see are excuses... diaspora, neighbours, nobody likes us... and those are bad as excuses. The problem here are the ones responsible for picking the producers and, ultimately, the songs for FC. Those comments from Eládio Clímaco during semifinals just shows how we are clueless about europe's taste. We can talk and spot modern and cool things in other songs and we just tell ourselves our own songs are in that group of cool and edgy ones when they're not.
    That is where we should invest our time and efforts as fans, trying to convince RTP to have a new approach, a current and updated one... not whining about things that does not count as excuses anymore, given the results from recent years. Eurovision and Europe's taste are evolving (generally speaking) and we're not. THAT is the problem, and that is what needs to be fixed.
    Likes  Musicosity, ag89, lacrymea liked this post

11. Guru
    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by bbm099 View Post
    THIS!

It just bothers me the amount of people here in Portugal (not only lighthcity) supporting this idea that our country should quit based on bad results. How about solutions? Why should we just let go of something if we don't even think about a way to make it better?

Only thing i can see are excuses... diaspora, neighbours, nobody likes us... and those are bad as excuses. The problem here are the ones responsible for picking the producers and, ultimately, the songs for FC. Those comments from Eládio Clímaco during semifinals just shows how we are clueless about europe's taste. We can talk and spot modern and cool things in other songs and we just tell ourselves our own songs are in that group of cool and edgy ones when they're not.
    That is where we should invest our time and efforts as fans, trying to convince RTP to have a new approach, a current and updated one... not whining about things that does not count as excuses anymore, given the results from recent years. Eurovision and Europe's taste are evolving (generally speaking) and we're not. THAT is the problem, and that is what needs to be fixed.
    I agree with everything you said. Just one thing: the disgusting comments during semi finals were from Ramon Galarza, not Eládio Clímaco