View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll

35 16.83%

17 8.17%

14 6.73%

25 12.02%

25 12.02%

33 15.87%

20 9.62%

12 5.77%

8 3.85%

7 3.37%

12 5.77%
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: FYR MACEDONIA 2015 - Daniel Kajmakoski - Autumn Leaves

FYR MACEDONIA 2015 - Daniel Kajmakoski - Autumn Leaves

Likes  Cyberbliss, Mrm, Nikoreindeer1973 liked this post

2. Senior Member
    UK

re: FYR MACEDONIA 2015 - Daniel Kajmakoski - Autumn Leaves

Well the message to F.Y.R. Macedonia is simple: you've got to be in it to win it. Well more precisely, you've got to enter to stand a chance of qualifying to the Grand Final, and you've got to reach the Grand Final to win it. If you don't enter in 2015 you won't be able to qualify to the final, let alone win!

The Netherlands failed to qualify for eight consecutive years 2005 to 2012 inclusive, but they reached the final in 2013 and 2014. Never give up,
    I am 12 ... with 35 years experience

3. Enthusiast
    Macedonia

Everyone, like and share this: https://www.facebook.com/DanielKajmakoskiForMKD2015

The page will shortly start to be promoted around Serbia and Macedonia.

4. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisNick View Post
    Well the message to F.Y.R. Macedonia is simple: you've got to be in it to win it. Well more precisely, you've got to enter to stand a chance of qualifying to the Grand Final, and you've got to reach the Grand Final to win it. If you don't enter in 2015 you won't be able to qualify to the final, let alone win!

The Netherlands failed to qualify for eight consecutive years 2005 to 2012 inclusive, but they reached the final in 2013 and 2014. Never give up,
    Well it's easier said than done. the dutch broadcaster probably had the money to keep doing it year after year. the Macedonian one doesn't. It probably can't afford to sink money year after year into a competition where they have qualified once since 2007. especially considering it has quite a low viewer figures. Don't get me wrong I would love them to stay and try again but there needs to be a degree of "reality" about it. There really isn't much left for them unless they can get a sponsor or someone is willing to pay all the fee's for it.

5. Veteran
    Canada

They have money for it, that's not the issue! I think we'll have to wait until late August/early September to hear their decision. Some people say that Kajmakoski should go in Vienna, some say Tyzee, while others say if Kaliopi couldn't get a top10, then nobody else can and not even Lady Gaga can for Macedonia.
    MRTV is currently broadcasting the World Cup and has pre-shows and post-shows (practically occupied with that right now) that they even moved the handball match with Greece on the third channel.
    It doesn't look good so far, but hopefully some good news will come by the end of the summer. Even some Macedonian fans are not keen on taking part in the contest anymore.
    Isabella, LadyKiller and PashonFruit are Charlie's angels... and I'm Charlie!

6. Amateur
    Macedonia

MRT has a poll on their site about ESC 2015!
    ?нкета | М*Т
    The first option is that the representative should be the winner of Skopski Festival. 2nd option is internal selection. And the third option is withdrawal. SO far, the 3rd option is winning by over 2200 votes.

7. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

We've known about the poll for ages now.

8. Amateur
    Macedonia

Cheers than.
    C ya in 2016

9. Senior Member
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyWright View Post
    Well it's easier said than done. the dutch broadcaster probably had the money to keep doing it year after year. the Macedonian one doesn't. It probably can't afford to sink money year after year into a competition where they have qualified once since 2007. especially considering it has quite a low viewer figures. Don't get me wrong I would love them to stay and try again but there needs to be a degree of "reality" about it. There really isn't much left for them unless they can get a sponsor or someone is willing to pay all the fee's for it.
    I hear what you say, but all countries eligible to participate really must learn the following, whether they like it or not. With over 50 EBU member countries eligible to enter, and as up to 43 countries having entered in recent years, countries will have to accept and understand that it's possible to enter and fail to get past the semi-finals for several consecutive years. No country can expect to qualify every year. Even those countries that have qualified every year since the introduction of semi-finals are bound to fail to qualify some time in the future. Remember each year is an independent event, how many consecutive years you've failed to qualify in the past has no bearing on whether or not you'll qualify next year. The EBU does not have a rule whereby if you fail to qualify for five consecutive years, you get an automatic bye in to the final the following year.
    I am 12 ... with 35 years experience

UK

The whole idea of this online poll is a bit lame for me. I hope they stay.
    Likes  crtsj liked this post