Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,049 of 1049

Thread: WV BERLIN 28 | Final | Results: Wednesday 20:00 CET

1. Veteran
    Italy

Re: WV BERLIN 28 | Final | Results: Wednesday 20:00 CET

Okay, just looked through the voting and I'm so honored to share an 8th place with Australia!
    Thank you all who voted for me, I am going to wait (or try to find?) the whole scoreboard with all points in one pic so that I can look back at all the points I got.
    I now have a 3rd place and an 8th place!
    Time to start looking for a new song in WV29!

And I am happy for you Trece, if you will host it I bet you are going to make it really good.
    But honestly I don't like the top 3 at all, accept for Scotland.
    Likes  Gera11, Trece, Simon87 liked this post

Maruv and Mahmood

2. Veteran
    Italy

thank you guys so much!
    OP ily

And two things to say, one: photobucket should be banned from WV honestly two: CypriotGirl you had an amazing song I love it! It's so catchy! Congratulations you are my winner
    Likes  Gera11, HEAON, Cinderella, Shmelsasha liked this post

Maruv and Mahmood

3. Legend
    Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by FilipFromSweden View Post
    thank you guys so much!
    OP ily

And two things to say, one: photobucket should be banned from WV honestly two: CypriotGirl you had an amazing song I love it! It's so catchy! Congratulations you are my winner
    Thanks for the 12

But I didn't give you 10 (or any point at all) sorry
    (I liked your song anyway, it was in my top 15 and I'm happy you did well with it )
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

4. Legend
    Cyprus

Btw, don't use photobucket again for banners or scoreboards. I learned the hard way while hosting WV24 so I never visited that site again since then

And @EurovisionSmile , I don't know why you keep on talking about me in these posts, and you pretend you don't understand about what I'm talking about. For some days now, you were keep on replying to Trece's posts about the Attican entry that I haven't seen anything bad or any attitude like the one you mentioned in them (if I noticed anything like that, I'd reply first because it was also my favorite entry in this edition) and then during the show, you replied to Cesar's post in that way while he meant the exact opposite thing you thought, and in the end when some people started complaining about Trece and Spain winning again and Trece replied (again, without seeing any attitude or anything like you said), you again reacted like something bad happened. I also have been in drama-making periods but all these are different cases and it doesn't mean that I can't comment when someone does this, especially when there's nothing deep or important included.
    ESC 2019: 12 NL // 10 NO // 08 CH // 07 AZ // 06 SE // 05 RS // 04 CY // 03 PL // 02 SI //01 ES

5. Veteran
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CypriotGirl View Post
    Thanks for the 12

But I didn't give you 10 (or any point at all) sorry
    (I liked your song anyway, it was in my top 15 and I'm happy you did well with it )
    It's okay, as long as you liked it!
    Maruv and Mahmood

6. Mentor
    Belgium

Btw, don't use photobucket again for banners or scoreboards. I learned the hard way while hosting WV24 so I never visited that site again since then

And @EurovisionSmile , I don't know why you keep on talking about me in these posts, and you pretend you don't understand about what I'm talking about. For some days now, you were keep on replying to Trece's posts about the Attican entry that I haven't seen anything bad or any attitude like the one you mentioned in them (if I noticed anything like that, I'd reply first because it was also my favorite entry in this edition) and then during the show, you replied to Cesar's post in that way while he meant the exact opposite thing you thought, and in the end when some people started complaining about Trece and Spain winning again and Trece replied (again, without seeing any attitude or anything like you said), you again reacted like something bad happened. I also have been in drama-making periods but all these are different cases and it doesn't mean that I can't comment when someone does this, especially when there's nothing deep or important included.
    But he already appologized and said it wasn't meant like that, so just let it rest..

#randomGIF #WV-stlye
    Likes  EurovisionSmile liked this post

Viva Luxona

7. Legend
    Portugal

*Deleted. I'm not into endless arguments. I want peace here in the forum and I rest my case. No one's flawless though, not you, not me, not anyone who's expressing opinions or trying to stand up for someone or something. Saying you never saw such an attitude like mine was a bit strong, but you're entitled to think that way, even if I completely disagree with such a thing. I've got nothing against you personally and for some reason I've got you in my friends list. And I won't change that.

8. Veteran
    Greece

Music is what's left when language fails.

Edited