Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Most recently watched TV series

1. Addict
    UK

Re: Most recently watched TV series

Money Heist (La Casa De Papel)

Currently bingeing my way through it, it's really great!

Watching it on Netflix, the English overdubbing took a while to get used to. I learnt you can watch the original Spanish version with subtitles which I find gives a more 'realistic' viewing experience
    Likes  JSSArcos liked this post

2. Legend
    Ukraine

Mindhunter.

So ready to watch the whole season (9 eps, 1 hour each)
    A team of FBI criminal profilers explores sick minds of serial killers & rapists in order to prevent a string of current crimes and to add all of this to scientific research.
    The series is based on real life events so every serial killer exists in real life (and looks/acts very similar/has the same name), the crimes are VERY accurate, they even published an excerpt from the original FBI tape & recreated certain evidence which has never been published.
    Needless to say one of the lead actors has a super hot butt charisma and what a way to start the 1st season But like every person he's not saint so my bussy stayed dry, my mind stayed clear. He's gay and he played alongside another fave of mine Russell Tovey in the "Looking" series.
    The actor who played 1 prominent serial killer deserves all awards in the world for being unbearably charismatic genius:

Not to mention that you will understand detectives in general and their personal life. From safety issues (the cat "visitor" kept me tense, still dunno if it was a cat ) to love life and family drama. The murders aren't depicted on video but it will be very uncomfortable to watch (and hear) a few times, especially knowing that this happened for real and this is original tape or a pic.
    The 2nd season. Atlanta, here we come. It seems the charismatic killer dude will be back to help.

Real-life Atlanta case was reopened this year so hopefully the new methods will bring long-awaited answers.

http://y2u.be/leopt__ATR0

3. Junkie
    Portugal

Oh well what can I say, I'm in the 5th episode (and started watching the show yesterday) ... This is a surprisingly catchy yet heart touching way, as if we had moved on to the role of the characters in the series. ... I've never been a fan of horror movies / series .. But after I read the comments from Kai and Olga here on the forum, it went straight to my list ... This is not only a horror series but the return of a family drama, exploring each character to the promenor (their fears / plots It is the way they appear in the present ).
    It's right at the end of episode 4, I start to cry a little (the first time I cried watching a series to be honest)

Thanks to @RainyWoods and @Ausesken (without your comments I would never think to see this series) <333
    Likes  Ausesken, RainyWoods, Gera11 liked this post

FSC Portugal Nowhere To Be Found - Traverse ft. Matty Mullins <3
    WV Finland Vindsvept & Merrigan - Into the Depths <3

4. WorldVision Mod
    United States

After too many references in the Big Bang Theory, I got curious about it So far so good, it's like Doctor Who but without the Doctor.
    Likes  tomos2019 liked this post

5. Legend
    UK

Poldark finished last week The last series was probably my least favourite overall (I thought it was a bit rushed and jumpy, apparently it is the most different from the books and also it finishes in 1802 when the books run until 1820), but Poldark has been one of my television series ever so I'm going to miss it!

However a new period drama has started, Sanditon, to help me with the post-Poldark blues It is adapted from Jane Austin's unfinished novel and I really enjoyed the first episode! Also Theo James and Leo Suter are in it!

6. Addict
    UK

I am a bit of a Trekkie, I definitely prefer Star Trek and Doctor Who to Star Wars but I've long since given up trying to watch every episode of any of them and I haven't really got round to watching the reboot films. The Next Generation and Voyager definitely bring back memories for me though!
    Likes  Gera11 liked this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678