1. Roman Empress
    Spain

Re: Screenshots from your games

----

2. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    I wondered if Austria and Germany were enemies XD I don't know how you can pay attention to everything that's happening at the same time when I played EU4 I had so many problems in my own borders that almost couldn't see anything else.
    I see, the different groups fighting are real but not the wars. Aren't there fascists?
    It's fairly easy when you get into the zone.

The Carlists I guess are the more Fascists of the bunch, you can get Franco incharge of the legit Spanish government, but it is usually remains a Kingdom and if it wins the civil war can liberalise etc.

3. Roman Empress
    Spain

----

4. WorldVision Mod
    Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Livia90 View Post
    Really? Carlists were very conservative but not fascists. Well it's a game, not an encyclopedia
    Kill Franco if he's in charge of Spanish government.
    In the Kaiserreich Mod (the one Ashley is playing) the Carlists are linked to the Falange Espańola with Javier de Borbón-Parma as head of state. But since many variables changed thanks to the Central Powers winning WW1, I don't think fascism exists in the same way it does in our world. In fact, from what I've just seen in a Let's Play, Carlist Spain has the 'Paternal Autocrat' ideology. I think the closest to fascism in Kaiserreich is 'National Populism' if any.

I've tried to avoid this mod (and the base game) for now cause I don't really understand how Hearts of Iron IV works tbh, but this got me super into it
    Likes  AshleyWright, Ausesken liked this post

5. Veteran
    Morocco

I play the Modern Dawn mod for HOIV for a modern timeline but at the start I would use a cheat which changes every country ideologies randomly so would have Republic of Arabia instead of Suai Arabia etc alongside issuing events which will have more wars etc.
    Likes  AshleyWright liked this post

esc87fan: *grabs Nicholas123 and washes his mouth out for stealing chocolate*

6. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

I present to you a dawn of a new age. German Empire? Commune of France? Italian Federation? what are these false nations you all speak? nothing but a past dream long gone. The present and future is the United States of Greater Austria. Everything you see is within the red outline is part of the European Alliance for the protection of democracy and freedom (aka Austrias bitches apart from Switzerland and Albania who only joined us through events are just allies). You find Hapsburgs on the throne of Italy, France, Prussia, Poland and Ukraine, with word having that the soon to be created Lithuania will be getting their very own Hapsburg. It was long fought struggle but we can all work together for a brighter tomorrow. Welcome to... Austrian Europe...
    Likes  Milos-BC liked this post

7. Roman Empress
    Spain

----

8. Super Moderator
    Serbia

Ashley's post (and Gera's screenshot too) stimulated me to try this game even more actually

"Budućnost pripada onima koji se najdalje i najduže sećaju prošlosti"

9. See You Space Cowboy
    UK

I'm a lowly console gamer and recently the Sims 4 finally released for PS4 and Xbox One. I impulse bought it, tempted by friends here that always talk about their love for the game. This was my first Sims game in years and years. I usually get mixed results when I try to create myself within a game, but i've got to say that besides the fact Rihanna foreheads sadly aren't available (blatant discrimination), I think i'm pretty happy with how I turned out. I love though how I had to turn on the gender share thingy to get the hair right.

Good times had by all. Me having fun at the curry festival.

10. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

@RainyWoods you seem so into it now. You look like you're having such a splendid time at that curry festival, I hope it was a rotating oven curry. Also, who's the black haired girl sitting next to you? Is it Mona mihaela trifu? Gunesh? Amber with black hair? Porcelain black? Whoever it is didn't finish their curry.
    Likes  RainyWoods, DenizESC liked this post