Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 173 | Les Cowboys Fringants - Entre deux taxis

1. Legend
    Scotland

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 173 | Les Cowboys Fringants - Entre deux taxis

@azilio99 I just want to repeat that I was not in any way attacking you, I was merely pointing out that until the official confirmation thread opens and the host is accepting entries, any entries posted in threads aren't confirmed.
    2019 ranking: 12 10 Norway 8 Malta 7 The Netherlands 6 Spain 5 Cyprus 4 Belarus 3 Belgium 2 Russia 1 Sweden

2. Active Member
    Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by theditz83 View Post
    @azilio99 I just want to repeat that I was not in any way attacking you, I was merely pointing out that until the official confirmation thread opens and the host is accepting entries, any entries posted in threads aren't confirmed.
    thank you. if u can see, i haven't even posted my entry here. u know why i changed my title? because it's an ISC song from a country participating also in NSC and i wanted to start a conversation about it here. Now thank you for ruining my whole thread.

and be advised. When I'm picking an ISC song (yes, i will always send ISC songs from now on) from a country participating here and I didn't qualify the actual final, I might change my title.

Don't effing worry I haven't even posted the video. Heck, if the original sender in ISC is moved by nostalgia and send it itself, I'm okay with that. At the end of the day, my country now is for celebrate beautiful past moments with many friends here and give good forgotten songs a new go.

and again, don't worry, i won't be like that girl who doesn't vote for certain countries just because they changed owner temporary. The argument is over and we're all back to be acquaintances.
    @Bryon it's all ur fault
    Likes  Bryon liked this post

- Todos los caminos llevan a ti -

3. Active Member
    Mexico

IC-SA-CALLI 173

From the Kosmanaut region of Ic-sa-calli, we present you a song about how fast life changes.

Likes  Bryon liked this post

4. Active Member
    Mexico

@theditz83 hope it's okay now.
    Likes  Kimrt liked this post

5. Enthusiast
    United States

Omg, this is the best country ever <33

6. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

I mean there literally wasn't even a problem to begin with until you lost your shit over nothing and made an issue where there needn't be one. He pointed out a fair point, also making it clear meaning no attack and you decided to be a dramatic bitch about it. You call him the bully, but go on to trash talk him elsewhere thinking he wont see it and don't actually go to his face about it, then mentioning people to make you look good. Why so pressed about it aye? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gosh. All seems so laughable really.

fyi, I quite like your chosen entry.
    Likes  Sean, nofuxCZ liked this post

WV Western USA
    TBA
    NSC Solentoya
    Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma
    WLSC
    Ozan Çolakoğlu ft. Gülşen - Seyre Dursun Aşk

7. Active Member
    Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyWright View Post
    I mean there literally wasn't even a problem to begin with until you lost your shit over nothing and made an issue where there needn't be one. He pointed out a fair point, also making it clear meaning no attack and you decided to be a dramatic bitch about it. You call him the bully, but go on to trash talk him elsewhere thinking he wont see it and don't actually go to his face about it, then mentioning people to make you look good. Why so pressed about it aye? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gosh. All seems so laughable really.

fyi, I quite like your chosen entry.
    LOL. check the thread. I posted 2 times. he posted like 5 times and people were arguing about that. I just ENDED the drama with my explanation. if that hurt you, too bad. Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair" to give a country to a friend while u need some time alone. talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...

u liked my entry? or just the 30 seconds u played the video?

8. Active Member
    Mexico

And I won't take this this discussion further, Ms. Wright.
    My only goal is just to remind everyone for the rest of 2019 how @theditz83 created all this witch hunt against my post over nothing... well it wasn't nothing, it was HIS interpretation of the rules.

9. WorldVision Mod
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by azilio99 View Post
    LOL. check the thread. I posted 2 times. he posted like 5 times and people were arguing about that. I just ENDED the drama with my explanation. if that hurt you, too bad. Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair" to give a country to a friend while u need some time alone. talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...
    Yet not a single 1 of them 5 posts were a malicious and vindictive attack on you, yet you chose to respond in such a way with one of yours and then continue on with it in other threads. You must think yourself clever, but quite frankly you're not. With each post you come of more and more stupid. This entire thing, purely from your side has been incredibly childish and one massive joke - people are laughing and it isn't at Gary. I can only assume you're in your early to mid teen years and will hopefully mature as you grow, because no sensible adult would behave in such an appalling manner as you have. The only goal you've achieved is the witch you created all on your own and headed by yourself and everyone can quite clearly see the sort of vicious and immature person you are.

u liked my entry? or just the 30 seconds u played the video?
    wowgoshthatburn. knocked me for 2. It was definitely 30 seconds more than what you'll surely ever give any of my entries.

good day.
    Likes  Schlagerman1 liked this post

WV Western USA
    TBA
    NSC Solentoya
    Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma
    WLSC
    Ozan Çolakoğlu ft. Gülşen - Seyre Dursun Aşk

10. Active Member
    Mexico

immature? u are the one who wrote 10+ insults in just one paragraph. me? not a single one. grow up.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast