Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to remove the Eurovision subforum?

1. Legend
    Sweden

Re: Time to remove the Eurovision subforum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jukica View Post
    Well personally, I think that it's good the way it is right now all ESC sections allow various discussions and it's easier to find threads / topics because of sections like ESC XXXX - Song, Artist, NF Discussions or any other one + people can post news about ESC artists and these threads / sections are important source of information and things some members want to keep in touch with

And about any breakings of the board rule(s), people are free to report that post or PM me and/or Matt and the Admin/Mod team will review these posts as soon as possible
    Obviously it isn't really the format that bothers me. Personally I found doctormalisimo's ESC 2013 Conspiracy Thread a great idea and a relief.

2. ESC United CoEIC
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by LalehForWD View Post
    Yes, isn't it silly with a Eurovision forum without Eurovision?
    So you think a Eurovision forum without Eurovision is silly, but you want to get rid of the Eurovision from the Eurovision forum? You make no sense whatsoever
    Likes  DannyDS, Impressive liked this post

3. Legend
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    So you think a Eurovision forum without Eurovision is silly, but you want to get rid of the Eurovision from the Eurovision forum? You make no sense whatsoever
    Oh well, I hoped on some constructive ideas and a discussion. No idea why you're being worked up. Did I offend you in any way? I'm just saying (in my opinion) the Eurovision subforum - which is the main feature of the forum - isn't satisfying. Should it be removed or is there some ideas to make it better? If you are fine with how things are, good for you, no need to enter bullying mode. And yes, there is some sarcasm/trolling involved but also a deeper meaning.

4. ESC United CoEIC
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by LalehForWD View Post
    Oh well, I hoped on some constructive ideas and a discussion. No idea why you're being worked up. Did I offend you in any way? I'm just saying (in my opinion) the Eurovision subforum - which is the main feature of the forum - isn't satisfying. Should it be removed or is there some ideas to make it better? If you are fine with how things are, good for you, no need to enter bullying mode. And yes, there is some sarcasm/trolling involved but also a deeper meaning.
    I'm not bullying you, no need to pull that card out. I just find it ridiculous anyone would think of even removing the Eurovision forum from a Eurovision forum
    Likes  MyHeartIsYours, Yoni, DannyDS, 94ayd, alca, EmperorG liked this post

5. Legend
    UK

Laleh is a troll, people should just realise that .
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post

2019 / 12 Netherlands 10 Switzerland 8 Russia 7 Israel 6 Australia 5 Spain 4 Italy 3 Sweden 2 Greece 1 Norway

6. Legend
    Portugal

Hmm it's good as it is? ESC 2014 sub-thread will obviously pick up with the NF season, it always does?
    Obviously the past ESC threads aren't as active, but then again this is an eurovision forum so we need it.

7. NSC Mod
    Ireland

While I do agree that all these reposted threads about EBU corruption, the sucky new voting system, the suckiness of the juries are pointless because there's more than enough of them, I wouldnt go to the extreme that we should delete the ESC subforums (which admittedly, arent very popular during the off-season) and rename the forum to united.com
    Likes  LalehForWD liked this post

White text makes anything shady

8. Legend
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeartIsYours View Post
    Laleh is a troll, people should just realise that .
    Of course NOT.

Matter of fact, I've pondering about a couple ideas, so I kind of explore the sentiments. Not so much about the Eurovision threads directly though.

9. Legend
    Portugal

I'm sorry but this is the most hilarious thread I've seen here in a while
    Removing the Eurovision subforum of a eurovision fan forum

10. Legend
    United States

Here's my reaction.

Here's my personal take on it. Each of those threads have a fair amount of info, pics, and links (to videos, articles, etc.) aside from discussions between forum members. I think it's nice that we still have access to that. In case we ever needed to see old links, discussions, what have you.
    Likes  DannyDS, AshleyWright, Milos-BC, Jukica, EmperorG liked this post

Membre fier de FURY > Tous unis pour le FURY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast