Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Concerts you attended !

1. Veteran
    Spain

Re: Concerts you attended !

We went to Lindesnes (Norway) to attend the only Secret Garden concert this summer. It was by the lighthouse, an idilic place, the weather was perfect and after the great show, they signed autographs and we could talk to Rolf and Fionnuala
    https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/150x100q90/924/WLq9Gz.png

2. Junkie
    Romania

Madonna
    Bon Jovi ( Best concert ever )
    Aerosmith
    David Bisbal (two times)
    Lara Fabian
    Lady Gaga
    Duffy
    Mika
    Sting
    Sugababes
    Chew Lips , Grafitti6, Mystery Jets ,Noisettes, Plan B , Alex Clare , Chapel Club , The Wombats , The Raveonettes , Interlop , Hurts , Patrick Wolf , The Asteroids Galaxy Tour , Blood Red Shoes, Eugene McGuiness, Michael Kiwanuka, Glas Vegas The XX. @ Summerwell Festival 2011 , 2012 and 2013
    Machine Head , Black Label Society ,Soulfly , Lacuna Coil ,Saxon , Sweet Savage , Guns N´Roses , The Cult , Within Temptation , Evanescence , Ugly Kid Joe @ Rock the city festival 2012 ( I'm not such a big fan of rock music..I went there especially for Guns N' Roses, Evanescence and Within Temptation + I got free tickets from a friend of mine )

Can't wait for Selah Sue's concert on 22.9

3. Legend
    Cyprus

I never attended a concert That's because no one ever came in Cyprus except Whitesnake and Sabaton 2 years ago I was not so in music then, and if someone come soon in Cyprus I'll surely go

4. WorldVision Mod
    Canada

On my own, I saw two Canadian Idol concerts in Toronto. I saw season 1 winner Ryan Malcolm in 2004 (after which I got to meet him and his opening act Jacynthe), and in 2006 I saw season 3 top two Melissa O'Neil and Rex Goudie

If it's love, don't hate it

I rarely go to concerts, last one I attended was Regina's concert last summer in

6. Veteran
    Sweden

Seen quite a few but Caro Emerald last year in Glasgow was the best! I was front row, and I met her afterwards I got a photo and she signed my ticket
    ~ WV115 SWEDEN: NOTD ft. Bea Miller - I Wanna Know
    ~ WLSC186 TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR: Samantha Jade - Bounce

7. Veteran
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by CPV4931 View Post
    I didn´t use to attend concerts before 2011, but since 2011 I´ve seen some famous artists..

Status Quo (Bayreuth 2011) - I was quite dissapointed from them tbh
    The Hooters (Bayreuth 2011)
    Culcha Candela (Berlin 2012) - Rainy open-air, but they really made the best out of it :-)
    R.I.O. & U-Jean (not really a concert, they played @our local club^^)
    + the artists participating in the ESC-final in Düsseldorf 2011.
    Some update in the meatime (just to keep this interesting thread alive :-) )

+

The Killers + Simple Plan + Sportfreunde Stiller + Kraftklub + Green Day + WAX + Bullet for My Valentine + Limp Bizkit + Fritz Kalkbrenner (Nürnberg 2012) - Saw this artists during the "Rock im Park"-Festival... the first festival I ever attended and it was really great, so I will go 2014 again :-)
    Die Toten Hosen + Thees Uhlmann + The Living End + Disco Ensemble (Bayreuth 2013) - Great open-air concert with over 20.000 people attending... they really rocked the stadium :-)
    Status Quo + Uriah Heep (Hof 2013) - SQ were way better than the first time I saw them live
    Alligatoah (Bayreuth 2014) - German rapper & one of our newcomers

Next dates:
    Cascada (tomorrow @my one of my favorite discos)
    "Rock im Park"-Festival with Metallica, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Kings of Leon headlining
    Spider Murphy Gang
    Thees Uhlmann (both playing only 10 kilometers away from my home town)
    Don’t stop rock, rock this place - Don’t stop tryin’, try your best - Don’t stop, don’t stop movin´ (Switzerland 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable)

8. Enthusiast
    Germany

Once again, I'm way too lazy to attend concerts. (But I do visit the theatre and the ballet now and then.)
    But I've been to one amazing concert in my life (okay actually 3 but those other 2 are not worth mentioning)
    Helmut Lotti! If anyone knows who that is. Though the audience was 40+, he really rocked it. And we were given some free champagne. ;D Plus, the weather was nice and in the end we didn't even mind to have missed the last train back home. (Sleeping outside the railwaystation was certainly an experience all by itself.)
    "70% How You Look, 20% How You Sound, 10% What You Say"

9. Enthusiast
    UK

I'm going to Kate Bush concert in September. So excited!

10. Junkie
    Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    Madonna
    Bon Jovi ( Best concert ever )
    Aerosmith
    David Bisbal (two times)
    Lara Fabian
    Lady Gaga
    Duffy
    Mika
    Sting
    Sugababes
    Chew Lips , Grafitti6, Mystery Jets ,Noisettes, Plan B , Alex Clare , Chapel Club , The Wombats , The Raveonettes , Interlop , Hurts , Patrick Wolf , The Asteroids Galaxy Tour , Blood Red Shoes, Eugene McGuiness, Michael Kiwanuka, Glas Vegas The XX. @ Summerwell Festival 2011 , 2012 and 2013
    Machine Head , Black Label Society ,Soulfly , Lacuna Coil ,Saxon , Sweet Savage , Guns N´Roses , The Cult , Within Temptation , Evanescence , Ugly Kid Joe @ Rock the city festival 2012 ( I'm not such a big fan of rock music..I went there especially for Guns N' Roses, Evanescence and Within Temptation + I got free tickets from a friend of mine )

Can't wait for Selah Sue's concert on 22.9
    +
    Selah Sue
    Gusttavo Lima
    Prides, Bastille, Jhon Newman , The 1975 and Chloe Howl @ SummerWell Festival 2014

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast