View Poll Results: How do you rate this entry?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll

16 9.94%

7 4.35%

6 3.73%

6 3.73%

5 3.11%

9 5.59%

10 6.21%

11 6.83%

10 6.21%

15 9.32%

66 40.99%
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: GEORGIA 2014 - Mariko Ebralidze and The Shin - Three Minutes to Earth

GEORGIA 2014 - Mariko Ebralidze and The Shin - Three Minutes to Earth

Likes  Nicky, Nikoreindeer1973, Mrm, Dessi liked this post

2. Legend
    Serbia

Re: GEORGIA 2014 - Mariko Ebralidze and The Shin - Three Minutes to Earth

Georgia 2014 remidns me a bit of fantastic Urban trad - "Sanomi"...that entry - Belgium 2003 and its result were seriously smth revolutionary for ESC festival..I'm thankful they happened to this festival..
    Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

3. Mentor
    Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Mrm View Post
    Georgia 2014 remidns me a bit of fantastic Urban trad - "Sanomi"...that entry - Belgium 2003 and its result were seriously smth revolutionary for ESC festival..I'm thankful they happened to this festival..
    The only resemblance I can see is the hairstyle of the women
    Viva Luxona

4. Legend
    France

One of my friends told me that this song reminded him of rehearsals when musicians try to find the right key before a concert
    Likes  Paddy liked this post

5. Addict
    Germany

Well , is a country that even after all those years Iīm still not impressed about it. Some of their first entries were quite ok, but nothing more and some others were just horrible or weird, like their entry in 2014.

That year Georgia was represented by the group The Shin and the guest singer Mariko with the song "Three Minutes to Earth".I dontīt know why but for some reason I think they confused the ESC with some sort of a jam session in a run-down backyard. This entry felt like 5 songs mixed to one, it absolutely didnīt fit together and every time I thought I understood this song there was a strange twist, wich caught me complety off-guard and left me behind with a big question mark.

Donīt get me wrong, Iīm personally not opposed to more exmperimental music, but this was like you wanted to cook a stew and for that mixing all the food you have in your fridge at the moment, even if they abolutely donīt fit together. Since I wasnīt a huge fan of their voices either the performance in the semi final felt more like three hours instead of three minutes, and the landing parachutist just made the mindfuck complete!! I wasnīt surprised that failed to qualify for the final, maybe I expected the juries to like this a bit more since they often like these "artistic" entries, but seemingly even they found it too weird!!

All in all I didnīt unterstand this entry at all, it seemed to me that they just wanted to save up money since overnight stays in Copenhagen can be pretty expensive. For me this was just a musically inedible mess that really deserves !!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465