View Poll Results: How do you rate the entry?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll

49 20.76%

22 9.32%

19 8.05%

19 8.05%

12 5.08%

30 12.71%

16 6.78%

10 4.24%

12 5.08%

5 2.12%

42 17.80%
Page 21 of 175 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: AZERBAIJAN 2014 - Dilara Kazimova - Start A Fire

AZERBAIJAN 2014 - Dilara Kazimova - Start A Fire

re: AZERBAIJAN 2014 - Dilara Kazimova

Quote Originally Posted by malta View Post
    wow stop with the big text its hurting my eyes. and you have no evidence you jjust think that everyone should of gave azerbaijan 12 points
    I didn't say that "everyone should give 12 points to Azerbaijan. BUT there are 17 places between the first one and the 18th that the Danish jury gave to Azerbaijan. And what I am saying is that NO professional jury could find 17 better songs than Azerbaijan in the 2013 eurovision.
    These are the votes of the Danish jury just for you to remember :
    Russia: 1 place
    Sweden: 2 place
    Netherlands: 3 place
    Belgium: 4 place
    Moldova: 5 place
    Norway: 6 place
    Ukraine: 7 place
    France: 8 place
    Greece: 9 place
    United Kingdom: 10 place
    Finland: 11 place
    Estonia: 12 place
    Georgia: 13 place
    Germany: 14 place
    Italy: 15 place
    Ireland: 16 place
    Malta: 17 place
    Azerbaijan: 18 place

3. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by coca_cola View Post
    Do you have any kind of proof for what you are saying? Because I am talking with evidence. Azerbaijan was this year one of the big favorites to win. It was 4th in odds and 2nd in the press center voting. And Danish jury gave them the 18th place. While Swedish jury the 15th!!!!! This is manipulating the results.
    CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING LIKE THIS!

Evidence of what? That two countries didn't vote like you wanted them to? Oh, and if Azerbaijan actually did do some cheating, then their result is hardly anything to cheer about and more like contra-evidence of whatever point you want to make

4. Enthusiast
    UK

that is what that jury thought was the best. to be fair the song was good by azerbaijjan but the staging to me was awful and thats prob what let it down. it reminded me to much of that sounds good to me the uk 2010 entry (thats my opinion anyway). but anyway they voted before we voted so how could they give bad points to all the popular acts when they didnt know what was going to be popular on the night.

The facts that we have are :
    1. No proof that Azerbaijan ever cheated. Just some provocative articles , rumors and theories.
    2. Azerbaijan was a big favorite to win. 2nd in press center voting and 4th in odds.
    3. Azerbaijan came 2nd with more votes than they ever received, being voted from almost all countries.
    4. Danish and Swedish juries voted in a very very strange way and if other countries choose to follow their example then this will destroy the contest. Can you imagine a jury giving the 18th place to "Euphoria"?????
    Now that I stopped writing like this can you understand what I am saying.
    And you have still not answered my question :
    If Azeri jury gave the 17th place to Denmark would you find it logical? Would that be ok with you or would you say that they cheated?

6. Legend
    Serbia

I agree with coca_cola, its really strange that Azerbaijan was 2nd in ESC and Denmark ranked it 18th in the final..
    Likes  Paddy liked this post

Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

7. Enthusiast
    UK

thanks,i can see where you are coming from but i think you are looking to much into it. and i think if azeri had given 17th to denmark then i would of said that the song wasnt that popular there or maybe they didnt tour there to promote the song.

8. Enthusiast
    UK

and sorry but have you got a link to the full set of jury and tele votes so i could have another look at them

9. Legend
    Serbia

But I hate Azeri entry in 2013, the worst Azeri entry EVER, I hope they will be much better next year, like they were earlier..
    Likes  Paddy liked this post

Som ett norrsken på himlen
    Som en ton ifrån änglarna.....

10. Enthusiast
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Mrm View Post
    But I hate Azeri entry in 2013, the worst Azeri entry EVER, I hope they will be much better next year, like they were earlier..
    like i said i loved the song but hate the staging

11. Veteran
    Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by coca_cola View Post
    The facts that we have are :
    1. No proof that Azerbaijan ever cheated. Just some provocative articles , rumors and theories.
    2. Azerbaijan was a big favorite to win. 2nd in press center voting and 4th in odds.
    3. Azerbaijan came 2nd with more votes than they ever received, being voted from almost all countries.
    4. Danish and Swedish juries voted in a very very strange way and if other countries choose to follow their example then this will destroy the contest. Can you imagine a jury giving the 18th place to "Euphoria"?????
    Now that I stopped writing like this can you understand what I am saying.
    And you have still not answered my question :
    If Azeri jury gave the 17th place to Denmark would you find it logical? Would that be ok with you or would you say that they cheated?
    1. There's far more "proof" of that than your theories in here though (which are solely based on your own personal opinions), and it's been circulating for years now, so something is obviously up. Voters interrogation, telephone company and sim cards frauds... etc. etc.
    2. Press center voting means absolute jack, and what's your point exactly? Azerbaijan came second so why are you whining? There have been pre-favorites in the past that didn't even qualify from semis and it's not as if Azerbaijan was this big pre-favorite on its own in the first place. May I also add that betting take things such as diaspora voting and former success into consideration aswell, betting is not the same as fan/public voting and is not solely based on popularity.
    3. So? If bribery and fraud has been part of it that's hardly something to cheer about anyways.
    4. Euphoria was a BIG pre-favorite for the win in 2012, it's even deluded to compare a betting favorite amongst many others to a dominating, all-over-the-spectrum, pre-favorite like Loreen was.
    Likes  malta liked this post