5 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
I believe we can't blame the sound mixing for their weak performance at the pre-party. Other countries sounded good, so it's clear there's definitely an issue with their live vocals. The song is very good, but their live performances both in the national final/pre-party in Madrid haven't lived up to expectations.
When performer pulls in-ears out right at the beginning, it's the issue with sound, not the vocals. Other countries like Belgium, Croatia, Sweden sounded better from the audience. The audio on Twitch broadcast was better than this, for f's sake. I don't expect good audio from preview parties, anyway. The girls still sounded better than on the national final (when there was a major f--k up with sound mixing for every participant).

musicfan

I'd actually prefer to hear more of the lead singer in this song, the chanting (while catchy and atmospheric) takes up too much of it, and I still don't like the rap part much.

AlekS

Veteran
7hrfSJV.jpeg

Katya from Go_A (who performed at Madrid party) blamed Suspilne in allowing the raw signal from the audio console/mixer to be published xpopcorn

AlekS

Veteran
The music video will be out before the final. It will include the most prominent Ukrainian women of today.

The Euroivsion staging can be described as "girl power in action". It will be directed by the most famous female Ukrainian director.
omg, Tanu Muino? o_O

jatojo

The song has various elements, including rap. But it's not disjointed as so many other entries this year are. I've given it a 5 so far, but it could be more if the vocal performances were improved slightly. I've seen different excuses as to why the vocals were a bit insecure in the live show, but I'm still not convinced that I'll be blown away in Malmö.

(The Mother Teresa part of the lyrics isn't my cup of tea - not because of the characteristics of Mother Teresa as such, but more because it's just a little awkward to have that person there in the middle of a Eurovision song.)

Realest

Despite the dying Hype, I still think this is the One to beat.

DirtyFalcon

Edited 2 minute version on the Dutch TV xlove Much better sound, better vocals, this is the 2nd time after Kyiv concert when I like their chemistry on stage.
Jerry Heil has such an angelic voice. Since i've watched this, the song started to grow on me ! Beautiful !

Top Bottom