PDA

View Full Version : ESC BIG BROTHER 2013 || FINAL!!! || CONGRATULATIONS TO NORWAY, FULL RESULTS SOON

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jukica
29th March 2013, 02:41
http://oi49.tinypic.com/ifd574.jpg

EXPLANATION OF APRIL FOOLS NAMES: http://www.escunited.com/t9910-15/#post975547

COUP D'ETAT - HINTS:
#1: It's a city from Asia (2 guesses allowed in this round)
#2: Population of the main city less than a million (2 guesses allowed in this round as well)
#2 - ADDITIONAL: Population of the main city less than 800 000
#3: It's from a country which has border with China (2 guesses allowed in this round as well)
#3 - ADDITIONAL: It's not from Bhutan
#4: Established after 1985 (1 guess allowed in this round)
#4 - ADDITIONAL: Established after 1990
#5 Population of the main city less than 250 000 (according to 2009 statistics) [1 guess allowed]
#6: It is a city from Vietnam (1 guess allowed)
#7: It runs across the National Route 1A (1 guess allowed)

NEW POSSIBILITY - UNLOCK THE ADDITIONAL HINTS!
RULES: Me or daniels will post sth. random (it can be the question or sth.) with which we will give you the chance to unlock 1 additional hint each round :D so stay tuned

1. Coup DEtat A member can overthrow the nominations and choose 3 songs or their liking/disliking for eviction. This can be used only once. The winner of this twist will be determined via the little guess game (I will choose 1 term which can be anything – country, city, foreign word, celebrity, character, etc.) and the name of the winner will not be revealed until he/she will decide to use the power.

GAME RULES: try to guess in the thread the word I'm looking for :D the number of allowed guesses is limited and I will ignore everyone who won't stick to limited guesses for that round, even if they will guess correct (and will guess e.g. 3 or 4 times in the first round)

A few informations:
1. the final will start soon, most probably until the midnight :D
2. the first HoH will have Double Trouble twist possibility and the first final Head of Household is dezbee2008
3. Coup D'Etat will start the next week, and the new twist Petit Coup DEtat (name TBC) will have its premiere shortly after it + last year's huge hit (Top Answer Game) will be back soon as well :D
4. there will be some changes and some of them are:
a. the last year we had Head of Household / Power of Veto until we moved to 1-day rounds, this year it will be different :D we will have Head of Household until we'll move to 1-day rounds (what should happen when we'll reach TOP8, if I'm not wrong), but we will have Power of Veto until we'll come to TOP3
b. starting from the final, I will start with banning of invalid voters if they will vote invalid (less than 20 posts, etc.) after my official (and the only) warning, while people who will vote from more than 1 account will be banned from the game without any warning + the list of banned members will be available in one of first 2 posts
c. there are some changes in Coup D'Etat rules: 1. starting from this year, clues will be posted with ESC Big Brother results, what means that I'll consider the period between 2 parts of the rounds as 1 day, 2. the guessing rules will be the same as last year's one, but there is the possibility that I will allow 2 guesses per day in the first 2 - 3 rounds, 3. I'm preparing 1 possible (new) addition to Coup D'Etat, but I will keep you updated :D (more info about the rules soon)
5. there will be a few more changes / news, but these are the most important ones for now

http://oi46.tinypic.com/8wmv6e.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/jg6s8y.jpghttp://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/daniels1000/BB3.png

PREVIOUS WINNERS:
2007 - Serbia
2008 - Slovenia
2009 - Azerbaijan
2010 - Germany
2011 - Estonia
2012 - Iceland

ESC Big Brother 2013 has three big parts : pre-game (from 19th February to 14th March), two semi-finals (2nd semi-final from 15th March, 1st semi-final from 17th March and both semi-finals will finish on 29th March) and the big final (from 29th March to 13th May). Pre-game is a little introduction to the main part of the game and it usually doesnt include any novelties, semi-finals are equal to the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 semi-finals (e.g. the songs from 1st ESC semi-final are in 1st semi-final in the game, etc.) and they include novelties (if there are any). The Final includes prequalified countries (the BIG 5 + host country) and 10 qualifiers from each semi-final and it will finish a few days before the actual Eurovision semi-finals. The last standing song in the final will be crowned with ESC Big Brother 2013″ winner award. Both semi-finals and final include special twists which are invented with the main goal to make this game more interesting for everyone. Some of the twists are described below the rules:

GAME RULES: (please read this before voting in the game, I'll be much stricter with the rules this year, but if the rules are a bit complicated or too long for you, go to tl;dr version :p but I don't really suggest that lol)
(please don't forget to read the full post and this article - LINK (http://www.escunited.com/home/esc-big-brother-2013-across-the-sky/).)

1. In order for your votes in the poll to count, a minimum post count of 20 is required. Thats not a high number, so check out our forum and contribute to our success. There is a reason behind this rule, so complaining about it wont make it go away. Everyone with less than 20 posts who will ignore my 1st warning and continue to vote in the game will be banned from taking part in this game without the possibility to take part in the rest of it (even if they will have at least 20 posts). So, if you want to take part in the game, please try to have at least 20 posts and do not ignore my warnings.
2. Every member can cast only 1 vote per round. Please vote out the song that you want to eliminate (so do not vote for your favorite unless you have a unique strategy). Please dont forget that the official forum rules apply here as well, so dont forget that only 1 vote per 1 IP address is allowed. Im very strict on 1 vote per 1 IP address rule, so please try no to break it.
3. At the end of each round 3 songs/countries with the highest number of votes will be nominated and are up for eviction. After the list of nominated songs is posted, every member chooses 1 song for elimination.
Explanation of 1 round:
Day 1 All (remaining) songs are up for nomination and every member can nominate only 1 song per round. At the end of the first day three songs will be nominated and are up for eviction. If there is a tie between 2 or more songs, the song with more votes in the previous round will get nominated / eliminated. If there is still the tie after that, the earlier round will be used to break the ties. (the number of nominated songs can depend on the ties in the beginning of each semi-final / final, but that number will not be higher than 3 later)
Day 2 Nominated songs are up for eviction and every member can choose only 1 song (per round) they want to eliminate. At the end of the second day the song with biggest number of votes will be evicted. (if the Power of Veto is used on a country with biggest number of votes, then next country with highest number of votes will be evicted)
4. Two years ago we have introduced the Head of Household. The Head of Household has the power to nominate one song/country for eviction bringing up the total number of nominees to 3. From last year, the HoH can either nominate a song directly for elimination or save a song making sure even if it receives the highest amount of votes, it would not be nominated. The HoH will be determined by a random draw held every day. If you want more information about this, please check any official ESC Big Brother semi-finals / finals threads (if they are available).
How will we choose the HoH? As I mentioned in one of the previous sentences, in every round the HoH will be determined by a random draw held at the end of every day. The HoH will be chosen between posts posted between 2 parts of each round (one part of the round is the part where people vote for either the song they want to nominate or eliminate). There will be only one HoH per every semi-final / final round. Only the members who made the posts in the specific threads (semi-finals / final) can become the HoH or PoV.
5. As I mentioned before, in every round three nominated songs are up for eviction. At the end of the round the entry with the highest number of votes will be eliminated from the game.
6. Once we start with the game the Power of Veto will be brought back which created a lot of excitement and drama the previous years. This is a really important power because the one who has the veto can save one of the nominated songs from getting eliminated.
7. The last song standing will be crowned Big Brother 2013″.

GAME RULES: (tl;dr version :p)
1. You need at least 20 posts to vote in the game.
2. Every member can cast only 1 vote per round / IP address.
3. 3 songs are nominated after each part of the round and parts are:
DAY 1: nominating of the 3 songs
DAY 2: elimination of 1 song
4. The Head of Household can either nominate or save 1 song and it will be decided via random draw (but you must post in each part of the rounds if you want the chance to win it).
5. Whoever will get the biggest number of votes will be eliminated from the game (if Power of Veto wasn't used).
6. Power of Veto is back as well.
7. The winner will be crowned Big Brother 2013.

STRATEGY GUIDE:
1. There is no rule on who you should or should not vote for, but voting for your least favorite could actually hurt some of your favorites at times, so just consider some of the strategical suggestions Im throwing out there.
2. You are not required to reveal your votes in the thread, but you are allowed to share your vote and encourage members to vote with you (or even form a clan like Team San Marino from last years ESC Big Brother).
3. Check the thread on who people vote for because that could give you an indication who is in danger and who is not (of course that you will nearly never know for sure because the majority of players do not reveal their votes).
4. Base your vote on voting patterns and trends because your favourites can have bigger chances to survive.
Example: You hate Germanys entry and also dislike the Slovenian song. While you would rather see Germany go, it may be a better idea to vote for Slovenia first if you can see a lot of members want to get rid of it first. If you have a feeling Germany will not get enough votes, you may just be throwing your vote away, so maybe going for a different song until the opportunity arises to get rid of Germany would be the smart thing to do.
5. Get with your friends and buddies and vote in groups to increase your chances to nominate/evict a song (but dont forget that the board and game rules still apply here and that you are not allowed to break them).
6. Dont forget that the HoH (and PoV later on) play a big part in this game, so be sure to use them wisely if you have this unique power instead of just throwing it away by nominating something you know wont go home at this point. If you know the person who has won the HoH or PoV power, you can know which song would that person nominate or save, so you can base your vote on that as well.

TWISTS:
1. Coup DEtat A member can overthrow the nominations and choose 3 songs or their liking/disliking for eviction. This can be used only once. The winner of this twist will be determined via the little guess game (I will choose 1 term which can be anything country, city, foreign word, celebrity, character, etc.) and the name of the winner will not be revealed until he/she will decide to use the power.
2. Double Trouble Every now and then the HoH can nominate AND give immunity to a song instead of having to choose one or the other. The last year, the winners were decided randomly, but this year I decided to give you 2 different ways of winning this twist. The first way is as same as last years one - randomly via the list of posters in one part of the round (1 3 times), the second way will be via 1 quiz and Ill most likely prepare 5 10 questions which Ill ask some HoH winners (not all) a few times during the game.
3. Awesome Sauce Three members have the chance to have their votes counted twice (for example, if they voted for Ireland, itll be like they voted for it twice). Winners of this twist will be decided randomly via the list of posters in one part of the round and this twist will be used 2 times during semi-finals and 2 times during the final (total: 4).
4. [NEW TWIST!] Petit Coup DEtat (name TBC) Basically the smaller version of Coup DEtat. The winner will be able to overthrow 1 nominated country and choose one song of their liking / disliking for eviction. Since this twist is smaller, it will be used more than once in the game. The winner(s) of this twist will be decided via Top Answer Game which is the game that requires strategy as well. The main goal of the game is not to give the correct answer and it is more important to give the answers which could be used by as more people as possible. There is also the possibility to earn extra points on the questions which will be randomly asked during this game (the person who will answer first and correct will get points). Ill host the results after the end of the game and the winner of this game will also be the winner of this twist.
+ a few more twists are possible (but that is not known yet)

DISCLAIMER: (please read this before voting in the game)

Firstly, I would like to point out 2 things: 1. the official forum rules still apply here, so dont think that we will tolerate breaking of any rules (but we will be more tolerable to the drama as long as the forum rules are followed), 2. the purpose of this game is not to evict the worst songs until we get some ranking, this game was created with the main objective to keep your favourites in the game (e.g. your favourites are Germany and Denmark and youre trying to keep them in the game by voting for some other countries, with what your favourites have bigger survival chances). This game was created to be dramatic and bizarre, so you can know what to expect in most of the rounds. So, please answer to these questions: Do you get mad when people try to find you in Hide And Seek? Do you get angry when someone is beating you in any game (e.g. Mario Kart or any other game)? I understand that this game isnt for everyone and that some people will not be able to stand all the drama and pressure (or your favourites getting eliminated from the game), so please take part in this game only if you are sure that this issue will not cause any problems for you.
The main word in this game is strategy and everything is based on that. The most important thing in this game is to play smart. So, if your favourite is eliminated, SEEK REVENGE and play smart, but if you refuse to play strategically and get upset about your favourites being kicked out early in the game, you can blame only yourselves for not playing smart.

It's also very important to read them before taking part in this game because theyll help you understand what is allowed and what is forbidden.

More information about the game will be posted HERE. (http://www.escunited.com/t9910/#post971321)

These are just few most important things about this game, but we know that it'll be very EXCITING. xcheer While this board is trying to keep drama off the forum, this is the only time of the year (and the only thread) where we encourage it as long as the board rules are being followed.

Jukica
29th March 2013, 02:41
QUALIFIERS:
(SF1)
::at AUSTRIA 2013: Natlia Kelly - Shine
::hr CROATIA 2013: Klapa s mora - Mierja
::dk DENMARK 2013: Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops
::ee ESTONIA 2013: Birgit igemeel - Et Uus Saaks Alguse
::ie IRELAND 2013: Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
::lt LITHUANIA 2013: Andrius Pojavis - Something
::md MOLDOVA 2013: Aliona Moon - A Million
::nl NETHERLANDS 2013: Anouk - Birds
::sl SLOVENIA 2013: Hannah Mancini - Straight Into Love
::ua UKRAINE 2013: Zlata Ognevich - Gravity

(SF2)
::az AZERBAIJAN 2013: Farid Mammadov - Hold Me
::bg BULGARIA 2013: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankoulov - Samo Shampioni
::ge GEORGIA 2013: Sopho Gelovani & Nodiko Tatishvili - Waterfall
::hu HUNGARY 2013: ByeAlex - Kedvesem
::is ICELAND 2013: Eyr Ingi Gunnlaugsson - g lf
::il ISRAEL 2013: Moran Mazor - Rak Bishvilo
::mt MALTA 2013: Gianluca Bezzina - Tomorrow
::no NORWAY 2013: Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
::sm SAN MARINO 2013: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide
::ch SWITZERLAND 2013: Takasa - You And Me

FULL LIST (FINAL PARTICIPANTS):
::at AUSTRIA 2013: Natlia Kelly - Shine
::az AZERBAIJAN 2013: Farid Mammadov - Hold Me
::hr CROATIA 2013: Klapa s mora - Mierja
::dk DENMARK 2013: Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops
::ee ESTONIA 2013: Birgit igemeel - Et Uus Saaks Alguse
::fr FRANCE 2013: Amandine Bourgeois - Lenfer Et Moi
::de GERMANY 2013: Cascada - Glorious
::hu HUNGARY 2013: ByeAlex - Kedvesem
::is ICELAND 2013: Eyr Ingi Gunnlaugsson - g lf
::ie IRELAND 2013: Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
::il ISRAEL 2013: Moran Mazor - Rak Bishvilo
::it ITALY 2013: Marco Mengoni - L'essenziale
::mt MALTA 2013: Gianluca Bezzina - Tomorrow
::md MOLDOVA 2013: Aliona Moon - A Million
::nl NETHERLANDS 2013: Anouk - Birds
::no NORWAY 2013: Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
::sm SAN MARINO 2013: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide
::sl SLOVENIA 2013: Hannah Mancini - Straight Into Love
::es SPAIN 2013: El Sueo de Morfeo - Contigo Hasta El Final
::se SWEDEN 2013: Robin Stjernberg - You
::ch SWITZERLAND 2013: Takasa - You And Me
::ua UKRAINE 2013: Zlata Ognevich - Gravity
::uk UNITED KINGDOM 2013: Bonnie Tyler - Believe In Me

Jukica
30th March 2013, 00:43
A few informations:
1. the final will start soon, most probably until the midnight :D
2. the first HoH will have Double Trouble twist possibility and the first final Head of Household is dezbee2008
3. Coup D'Etat will start the next week, and the new twist Petit Coup DEtat (name TBC) will have its premiere shortly after it + last year's huge hit (Top Answer Game) will be back soon as well :D
4. there will be some changes and some of them are:
a. the last year we had Head of Household / Power of Veto until we moved to 1-day rounds, this year it will be different :D we will have Head of Household until we'll move to 1-day rounds (what should happen when we'll reach TOP8, if I'm not wrong), but we will have Power of Veto until we'll come to TOP3
b. starting from the final, I will start with banning of invalid voters if they will vote invalid (less than 20 posts, etc.) after my official (and the only) warning, while people who will vote from more than 1 account will be banned from the game without any warning + the list of banned members will be available in one of first 2 posts
c. there are some changes in Coup D'Etat rules: 1. starting from this year, clues will be posted with ESC Big Brother results, what means that I'll consider the period between 2 parts of the rounds as 1 day, 2. the guessing rules will be the same as last year's one, but there is the possibility that I will allow 2 guesses per day in the first 2 - 3 rounds, 3. I'm preparing 1 possible (new) addition to Coup D'Etat, but I will keep you updated :D (more info about the rules soon)
5. there will be a few more changes / news, but these are the most important ones for now

Tinchey
30th March 2013, 00:46
Congrats Dezbee! xcheer

dezbee2008
30th March 2013, 00:51
Congrats Dezbee! xcheer

Thanks. Twice already this year. :D

Trece
30th March 2013, 00:53
::bg should be first SOOC

Jim
30th March 2013, 00:56

I AGREE! :mad:

Jukica
30th March 2013, 01:02
The voting has now officially started, every post which will be made until tomorrow, 21:59 CET will be counted for the Power of Veto, so don't forget to vote and post :D

cassio
30th March 2013, 01:03

Dezbee2008:

http://s15.postimg.org/fvy1796kr/Hot_chocolate_and_cookies.jpg

Trece
30th March 2013, 01:05
voted :twisted:

Celia
30th March 2013, 01:05
Voted :rolleyes:

QwaarJet
30th March 2013, 01:06
Voted for Hungary.

dezbee2008
30th March 2013, 01:07

Dezbee2008:

http://s15.postimg.org/fvy1796kr/Hot_chocolate_and_cookies.jpg

You're the sweetest, Cassio. Thanks. :)

I got HoH business to do. BRB

NikkiBoy
30th March 2013, 01:07
Lithuania out please - Someone who would like to join?

cassio
30th March 2013, 01:08

I go with you on that one!!

Jim
30th March 2013, 01:09
I've just voted.....for BULGARIA! :mrgreen:

alca
30th March 2013, 01:09
Voted!

dezbee2008
30th March 2013, 01:12
HoH duty done. Just sit back, y'all.

And ::ge out!!!!

itola
30th March 2013, 01:19
Bulgaria out!

itola
30th March 2013, 01:25
Voted.
Bulgaria!

LalehForWD
30th March 2013, 01:29
I'll wait to see any hints xhmmm

as78
30th March 2013, 01:35
Voted ;)

cassio
30th March 2013, 01:42
I'll wait to see any hints xhmmm

You don't have to wait any further.... the rummer is "BULGARIA"

​This was just a hint :p

martin
30th March 2013, 01:52
Many songs i want out. Let,s start with Lithuania:)

Simon87
30th March 2013, 02:08
Voted

Italy out!

Mykola
30th March 2013, 02:22
voted

DanielLuis
30th March 2013, 02:32
Let's kick ::az out already!

Celia
30th March 2013, 02:39
Let's kick ::az out already!

I'm in :twisted:

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 02:41
There are many I'd like to vote, but since there is an anti-Bulgarian campaign, and Bulgaria is one of them, I'll join it!

Voted :twisted:

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 02:42
Voted

Italy out!

Shame on you, Simon! :|

Mozz
30th March 2013, 02:44
OK, my mind's been made up and I've voted.

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 02:45
Dezbee, there is a country that last year sent a song about a joker, and you had been voting during SF2 and I voted for it a couple of times, it would be a good choice to nominate it ;)

Mozz
30th March 2013, 02:49
Dezbee, there is a country that last year sent a song about a joker, and you had been voting during SF2 and I voted for it a couple of times, it would be a good choice to nominate it ;)

Yeah, and to make it a bit clearer, the country's name rhymes with -gia ;). Not sure if you now comprende, still :lol:

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 02:50
Yeah, and to make it a bit clearer, the country's name rhymes with -gia ;). Not sure if you now comprende, still :lol:

And it's also a US State xrofl3

cassio
30th March 2013, 02:56

CypriotGirl...... Its past you bedtime...... click here: http://www.escunited.com/t9910-2/#post972565

Mozz
30th March 2013, 02:57
Yes, right in between SC and AL!

But I'm still not sure if this is clear enough :?

Shqiperia
30th March 2013, 03:35
Voted

ultimatefan
30th March 2013, 03:38
voted!!!

pyryniemi
30th March 2013, 03:41
voted

DanielLuis
30th March 2013, 03:42
I'm in :twisted:

Leslie Knope power til the end!!! :lol:

MrJadeEwen
30th March 2013, 03:44
voted

GermanBango
30th March 2013, 04:04
Voted ;)
looking for Team Cascada! :P

dezbee2008
30th March 2013, 04:21

Yeah, and to make it a bit clearer, the country's name rhymes with -gia . Not sure if you now comprende, still

Hahahaha, how did you know I nominated it?

And it's also a US State

And it's my northern border.

PeterLPZ
30th March 2013, 07:52
::sl out.

cassio
30th March 2013, 08:45
Voted : ::bg

gotsov
30th March 2013, 09:10
Voted.

cassio
30th March 2013, 09:37
Voted ;)
looking for Team Cascada! :P

While your searching for your team, your are welcome to join the Ladies and Knights of Queen Margaret I. :)

EscGeek
30th March 2013, 09:48
::bg and ::it are the only songs left from my top 10 :lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9lw1eVpni9c/UQH-A0PaXtI/AAAAAAAAEg0/wxgD9QGYFzw/s1600/mom+says+i'm+special.jpg

voted

LalehForWD
30th March 2013, 09:59
Well random votes it seems, but there are some some trends I could join:

::it Italy out

cassio
30th March 2013, 10:00
::bg and ::it are the only songs left from my top 10 :lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9lw1eVpni9c/UQH-A0PaXtI/AAAAAAAAEg0/wxgD9QGYFzw/s1600/mom+says+i'm+special.jpg

voted

Ohh you poor thing soon only ::it is left..

woutergoku
30th March 2013, 10:28
For me Bulgaria can go out... awful song.

94ayd
30th March 2013, 11:11
I'm still not sure which one I should go for: ::az, ::ge or ::it?

PS Why is "O mie" still nowhere to be found? :lol:

Celia
30th March 2013, 12:31
Leslie Knope power til the end!!! :lol:

http://scholasticadministrator.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f8c25c988340176155246a6970c-200wi

Everyone is welcome to join us :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Celia
30th March 2013, 12:32
I'm still not sure which one I should go for: ::az, ::ge or ::it?

PS Why is "O mie" still nowhere to be found? :lol:

How about ::az ? :rolleyes:

Narmina
30th March 2013, 12:49
voted

Katinka
30th March 2013, 12:56
I want ::lt out!

sokyratis555
30th March 2013, 14:14
ughh malta and croatia making the final? good luck during actual eurovision

Rose82
30th March 2013, 14:17
Voted

VasilijeM
30th March 2013, 14:31
::bg out!

HEAON
30th March 2013, 14:34
::hr OUT !!!!

BGN
30th March 2013, 14:46
voted

Scooby
30th March 2013, 14:55
Voted for Dežela

EscGeek
30th March 2013, 15:27
say bye to Alex! Come on! he's literally asking for this :lol:

NikkiBoy
30th March 2013, 15:28
I would like to kick Cascada out soon.
Join me please. :D

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 15:54
I would like to kick Cascada out soon.
Join me please. :D

It's in my top 10, but I wouldn't mind kicking it out at all :lol:

First let's get rid of Bulgaria, Georgia, Ireland and Lithuania, though! ;)

i anixi
30th March 2013, 15:58
So many terrible songs reached the final that I'm quite at a loss as to whom I should vote for. Well, voted anyway.

kengaIME
30th March 2013, 16:15
Voted :twisted:

Terence
30th March 2013, 17:00
Voted. I will be over the moon if a certain song gets eliminated. :p

kopachka
30th March 2013, 17:10
PLEASE, PICK ME!

http://i.imgur.com/B5tAXPK.gif

Celia
30th March 2013, 17:30
OMG :lol::lol::lol:

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 19:44
PLEASE, PICK ME!

xrollinglol

Narmina
30th March 2013, 19:44
PLEASE, PICK ME!

xrofl3

cassio
30th March 2013, 19:48
PLEASE, PICK ME!

Just before I start laughing Has this guy some sort of handicaped ????

ShineShineSHINE
30th March 2013, 19:48
Denmark out, go home already

CypriotGirl
30th March 2013, 19:56
http://www.public-republic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/elitsa-todorova-mechove1.jpg

xrofl3

Smudy
30th March 2013, 20:15
All the hate for ::bg xshrug

Voted for ::uk

cassio
30th March 2013, 20:21
All the hate for ::bg xshrug

Voted for ::uk

No No Smudy no hate just pure love and understanding for a troubled song..... Lets send Bulgaria home with love xheart

Mickey
30th March 2013, 21:19
Voted Lithuania.

ParadiseES
30th March 2013, 22:02
Voted

VedatiNet
30th March 2013, 23:53
voted Croatia

Jukica
31st March 2013, 00:20
The voting is closed now, results in 20 - 40 mins :D

Jukica
31st March 2013, 00:46
Results time :o the nominated songs are: :o

::hr CROATIA 2013: Klapa s mora - Mierja :(

Power of Veto: PeterLPZ

And 1 announcement :D because it's nearly Easter, I decided to prepare a little game for all ESC Big Brother fans and it's called Easter Eggs Hunting! :D People who will manage to find at least 1 location of the image image will win the Awesome Sauce twist for Round 3 and there will be additional rewards for people will find a few locations of the images :D

So, rules of the game: I will post 1 random image a few times on the forum (won't say when, won't say where) and you have to PM me the link to the post with the picture every time when you will notice this picture:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1b2nyArIO1qj99noo1_400.gif

You will have Sunday and Monday to take part in this game :D I thought that Easter time would be a good time to introduce sth. fun and interesting, so I decided to give a try to this game xcheer

What do you think about the game? xcheer

Narmina
31st March 2013, 00:49
What do you think about the game?

sounds promising :)

Mozz
31st March 2013, 00:51
That picture will cause 'Augenkrebs' to some people.

VedatiNet
31st March 2013, 01:00
voted again for croatia

Smudy
31st March 2013, 01:02
Voted for ::ge

cassio
31st March 2013, 01:02
Im sure its not going to be Croatia who will be saved in this round xliar

Simon87
31st March 2013, 01:19
Voted

Celia
31st March 2013, 01:26
Voted!

I like the Easter Eggs Hunting idea!:p

pyryniemi
31st March 2013, 01:51
voted

i anixi
31st March 2013, 02:17
Believe Croatia is going to be saved... Voted.

ParadiseES
Not sure about the voting this time. I'm pretty indiferent to the three songs...

dezbee2008
Awesome!!!

Finally it's bye bye to ::ge

Tinchey
31st March 2013, 02:31
::ge OUT!

itola
31st March 2013, 02:36
Bulgaria out!

itola
31st March 2013, 02:38
Voted!

Mozz
31st March 2013, 02:41
Voted!

Scooby
31st March 2013, 02:41
hm..... voted fooooooooooor nitreleeeeee

Celia
31st March 2013, 02:45
::ge is a dangerous contender! Think of your favourite songs and do the right thing :rolleyes:

ParadiseES
31st March 2013, 03:08
::ge is a dangerous contender! Think of your favourite songs and do the right thing :rolleyes:

Nah I don't think so. Georgian song has so many haters actually.

Mykola
31st March 2013, 03:11
Croatia out

QwaarJet
31st March 2013, 03:15
Georgia out.

LalehForWD
31st March 2013, 08:51
Croatia out

cassio
31st March 2013, 09:18
Voted

BGN
31st March 2013, 11:12
Voted

as78
31st March 2013, 11:30
Voted ;)

Katinka
31st March 2013, 11:31
Bye bye Georgia!

martin
31st March 2013, 12:01
don,t like none of them. But Bulgaria get,s my vote:P

itola
31st March 2013, 12:02
Bulgaria out!

94ayd
31st March 2013, 13:07
Voting for probably the worst song of 2013 - ::ge, not to mention it's a big threat to favourites such as ::no, ::dk, ::sm, etc.

Jukica
31st March 2013, 13:10
Easter Eggs hunting will start later, so start searching soon :D

Mickey
31st March 2013, 13:38
We can get rid of Bulgaria any time. Georgia might not be nominated next round. Act now.

kopachka
31st March 2013, 13:41
Georgia

Rose82
31st March 2013, 13:56
Voted!

HEAON
31st March 2013, 14:06
Voted. ::hr :twisted:

Jukica
31st March 2013, 14:41
Okie, Easter Eggs hunting has officially started :D so, the rules:

I've posted this picture somewhere on the forum:

When you will find it, PM me with the link to the post :D everyone who will find the location will win Awesome Sauce Twist xcheer

Now, I will have a few more additional possibilities to win more rewards :D I will post the same pic a few times during Sunday / Monday and the first person who will PM me with the link to the post will win the additional reward / Awesome Sauce

(and no, it's not that post and it's not that easy :p)

kengaIME
31st March 2013, 15:23
Croatia Out!

Narmina
31st March 2013, 16:30
SOOC voted

CypriotGirl
31st March 2013, 17:43
We can get rid of Bulgaria any time. Georgia might not be nominated next round. Act now.

This! Out already ::ge!

cegs5
31st March 2013, 17:51
I will keep voting for Georgia... I can't understand how overrated is that entry!

Celia
31st March 2013, 17:54
Nah I don't think so. Georgian song has so many haters actually.

Well, you might be right when it comes to this forum, but I think we shouldn't overlook its chances :mad:

Trece
31st March 2013, 18:06
This! Out already ::ge!

IOTAP

Terence
31st March 2013, 20:18
Out ::bg

NikkiBoy
31st March 2013, 22:01
::hr Croatia got my vote.

doctormalisimo
31st March 2013, 22:02
All 3 of entries are just neutral for me, I dont really like or hate any of them. Voted for ::hr nonetheless.

ShineShineSHINE
31st March 2013, 22:16
Voted for Bulgaria

aletem
31st March 2013, 22:22
Leave Croatia alone!!! Bulgaria out!!

cassio
31st March 2013, 22:26
Leave Croatia alone!!! Bulgaria out!!

Don't worry Croatia will be saved...

Jukica
31st March 2013, 23:07
The voting is closed now, I'm a bit busy rn, but the results will be posted until the midnight :D

A chance for Awesome Sauce :D let's see who will be the fastest to PM me with the link to this post :p sorry, it's gone, someone PMed me already, congrats to i anixi on Awesome Sauce twist :D there will be a few more chances (and you can try to find the one I've hidden in one of my posts in ESC 2013 section :D but not in this thread), so stay tuned xcheer

NikkiBoy
31st March 2013, 23:25
Uh oh uh oh ooooh - It's my Birthday in 1 hour and 30 minutes!
(1. April)

Jukica
1st April 2013, 00:49
Results time :o

The first song that is getting eliminated is:

New (special) round soon :p prepare for April Fools names in ~10 - 20 mins :D

Jukica
1st April 2013, 01:14
COUNTRY - ARTIST - SONG - EXPLANATION
Albania - Bajaga - Plavi Safir - (reference to plagiarism accusations)
Armenia - Elephant - Jaggery - (gor, the Hindi word for jaggery, a traditional unrefined sugar & Gor, in Pygmy mythology, a mythical elephant and a messenger for the supreme god Khonvoum)
Austria - Natalia Kelly feat. The Toppers & Sofia Nizharadze - Shine -
Azerbaijan - Johnny Mammadov - Hold Me Now (But Not After 11 PM, I'll Be Busy) -
Belarus - Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...) -
Belgium - Bella Rosa - Flower Care - BellaRosa Roses from Ecuador (http://www.bellarosa.com/home.php?lang=en)
Bulgaria - Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankulov - Samo Vodka -
Croatia - Ganga From The Sea - Pipl Mast Trast As -
Cyprus - Despina - I Will Fly To Neptun If You Don't Remember Me - (Despina is the third closest inner satellite of Neptune) (An me thimase = If you remember me )
Denmark - Woodelie - Only The Forests -
Estonia - Birgit igemeel - Jee ma olen lpuks lheb Eurovision - (Jee ma olen lpuks lheb Eurovision = Yay I'm Finally Going To Eurovision)
Finland - Krista McCarville - Let's Go Curling! - (famous Canadian curler)
France - Amandine - Gteau Et Moi - (Amandine = a Romanian chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate or almond cream; Gteau Et Moi - Cake And Me)
Georgia - Sopho & Random Male Singer - I Am Sopho! (Sopho Domination) -
Germany - Loreenscada - Euphorius -
Greece - Krava Mostra feat. Agathonas Iakovidis - Milk Is Free - (Koza = goat in Croatian, Krava = cow)
Hungary - HelloAlex - Gyűllő - (Kedvesem = Darling, Gyűllő = Hater)
Iceland - Eyr Ingi Gunnlaugsson - Kr Mn (Mooo) - (Kr Mn means My Cow, reference to plagiarism accusations)
Ireland - B. Dolan - Mr. Buddy Buddy - B. Dolan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Dolan)
Israel - Il-Murran - Maasai - (Moran (Maasai) or Il-murran, warriors among the Maasai of Kenya)
Italy - Marco Aquaoni - Il bagnato - (Il bagnato = wet)
Latvia - Random Lawyers - Here We Stop - (per means lawsuit in Hungarian)
Lithuania - Something - Nothing -
Macedonia - Vlatko Lozanoski & Esma Redepova - Imperija (Muhahaha) -
Malta - John Luke - I Was At ESC The Day After Yesterday! - (Gianluca is an Italian masculine given name. Its English translation is "John Luke")
Moldova - 美少女戦士セーラームーン - Moonlight Densetsu - (美少女戦士セーラームーン = Sailor Moon)
Montenegro - Who Don't See feat. Nina iić - Pijanka - (Igranka = like some dancing party, Pijanka could be translated as Drinking Party)
The Netherlands - Anouk - Everybody Poops (Birds Too) -
Norway - مارغريت - I Feed You With My Nachos (Ha!) - (مارغريت = Margaret)
Romania - Julius Caesar - Veni, Vidi, Vici! (It's My Life, Not Yours!) -
Russia - Dina Lohan - What If I Didn't Give Birth To Lindsay Lohan? -
San Marino - Valentina Monetta feat. Lys Assia - The Social Tweet Song (Tweet Tweet Uh Oh Oh) -
Serbia - Moje 3 feat. Random Goats - Vriskovi Su Svuda - (Vriskovi su svuda = Screams are everywhere, Ljubav Je Svuda (GOAT Edition) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJFMX9Qwv4))
Slovenia - Hannah Montana - Need a Little Love -
Spain - Dejad a Morfeo, sigue durmiendo! - Por favor, esta vez llega hasta el final - (Meaning: DON'T DISTURB MORFEO, HE'S STILL SLEEPING! - Please, this way stand till the end)
Sweden - Robin Sparkles - Let's Go to the Mall - (Robin Sparkles = Robin Sparkles-Let's Go To The Mall' (full version). - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_bhVSGKEg))
Switzerland - No Name - You Without Me (Forbidden) -
Ukraine - Zlata de Disney - Butterflies -
United Kingdom - Bonnie and Clyde - Don't Believe In Us (We Will Rob You) -

Trece
1st April 2013, 01:14
finally this horror eliminated xcheer

Jukica
1st April 2013, 01:19
How are the names? :mrgreen:

New chance :p the fastest one again

CypriotGirl
1st April 2013, 01:23
Pipl Mast Trast As

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmf1Jf79ORY
xrollinglol

Oh, and Belarus - Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...) :lol:

cassio
1st April 2013, 01:23
Happy Birthday NikkiBoy, xballon

And as a special Birthday present for you I will vote for ....... Julius Caesar - Veni, Vidi, Vici! (It's My Life, Not Yours!) :mrgreen:

ParadiseES
1st April 2013, 01:24
Amazing! :mrgreen:

Voted for the Natalia/Sopho/Toppers team, the Twitter song and "I feed you with my nachos" :lol:

CypriotGirl
1st April 2013, 01:24
Sopho & Random Male Singer - I Am Sopho! (Sopho Domination) xrollinglol xbow

ESC
1st April 2013, 01:26
I can't stop laughing: Robin Sparkles for Sweden xroflxrofl3xrofl2

Celia
1st April 2013, 01:26
Ok I just realized what this was about :lol: gonna read them all

Jukica
1st April 2013, 01:27
Noooo, not Bulgaria :(
Voted ::az again.

This is special April Fools voting :D not a regular round

ParadiseES
1st April 2013, 01:27
Noooo, not Bulgaria :(
Voted ::az again.

Celia, the poll today is to choose the funniest names, not for eviction :)

Jukica
1st April 2013, 01:29
COUNTRY - ARTIST - SONG - EXPLANATION
Albania - Bajaga - Plavi Safir - (reference to plagiarism accusations)
Armenia - Elephant - Jaggery - (gor, the Hindi word for jaggery, a traditional unrefined sugar & Gor, in Pygmy mythology, a mythical elephant and a messenger for the supreme god Khonvoum)
Austria - Natalia Kelly feat. The Toppers & Sofia Nizharadze - Shine -
Azerbaijan - Johnny Mammadov - Hold Me Now (But Not After 11 PM, I'll Be Busy) -
Belarus - Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...) -
Belgium - Bella Rosa - Flower Care - BellaRosa Roses from Ecuador (http://www.bellarosa.com/home.php?lang=en)
Bulgaria - Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankulov - Samo Vodka -
Croatia - Ganga From The Sea - Pipl Mast Trast As -
Cyprus - Despina - I Will Fly To Neptun If You Don't Remember Me - (Despina is the third closest inner satellite of Neptune) (An me thimase = If you remember me )
Denmark - Woodelie - Only The Forests -
Estonia - Birgit igemeel - Jee ma olen lpuks lheb Eurovision - (Jee ma olen lpuks lheb Eurovision = Yay I'm Finally Going To Eurovision)
Finland - Krista McCarville - Let's Go Curling! - (famous Canadian curler)
France - Amandine - Gteau Et Moi - (Amandine = a Romanian chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate or almond cream; Gteau Et Moi - Cake And Me)
Georgia - Sopho & Random Male Singer - I Am Sopho! (Sopho Domination) -
Germany - Loreenscada - Euphorius -
Greece - Krava Mostra feat. Agathonas Iakovidis - Milk Is Free - (Koza = goat in Croatian, Krava = cow)
Hungary - HelloAlex - Gyűllő - (Kedvesem = Darling, Gyűllő = Hater)
Iceland - Eyr Ingi Gunnlaugsson - Kr Mn (Mooo) - (Kr Mn means My Cow, reference to plagiarism accusations)
Ireland - B. Dolan - Mr. Buddy Buddy - B. Dolan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Dolan)
Israel - Il-Murran - Maasai - (Moran (Maasai) or Il-murran, warriors among the Maasai of Kenya)
Italy - Marco Aquaoni - Il bagnato - (Il bagnato = wet)
Latvia - Random Lawyers - Here We Stop - (per means lawsuit in Hungarian)
Lithuania - Something - Nothing -
Macedonia - Vlatko Lozanoski & Esma Redepova - Imperija (Muhahaha) -
Malta - John Luke - I Was At ESC The Day After Yesterday! - (Gianluca is an Italian masculine given name. Its English translation is "John Luke")
Moldova - 美少女戦士セーラームーン - Moonlight Densetsu - (美少女戦士セーラームーン = Sailor Moon)
Montenegro - Who Don't See feat. Nina iić - Pijanka - (Igranka = like some dancing party, Pijanka could be translated as Drinking Party)
The Netherlands - Anouk - Everybody Poops (Birds Too) -
Norway - مارغريت - I Feed You With My Nachos (Ha!) - (مارغريت = Margaret)
Romania - Julius Caesar - Veni, Vidi, Vici! (It's My Life, Not Yours!) -
Russia - Dina Lohan - What If I Didn't Give Birth To Lindsay Lohan? -
San Marino - Valentina Monetta feat. Lys Assia - The Social Tweet Song (Tweet Tweet Uh Oh Oh) -
Serbia - Moje 3 feat. Random Goats - Vriskovi Su Svuda - (Vriskovi su svuda = Screams are everywhere, Ljubav Je Svuda (GOAT Edition) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJFMX9Qwv4))
Slovenia - Hannah Montana - Need a Little Love -
Spain - Dejad a Morfeo, sigue durmiendo! - Por favor, esta vez llega hasta el final - (Meaning: DON'T DISTURB MORFEO, HE'S STILL SLEEPING! - Please, this way stand till the end)
Sweden - Robin Sparkles - Let's Go to the Mall - (Robin Sparkles = Robin Sparkles-Let's Go To The Mall' (full version). - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_bhVSGKEg))
Switzerland - No Name - You Without Me (Forbidden) -
Ukraine - Zlata de Disney - Butterflies -
United Kingdom - Bonnie and Clyde - Don't Believe In Us (We Will Rob You) -

And congrats to VasilijeM for being the fastest :D sorry cassio :( but there will be a few more chances, don't give up xcheer

Celia
1st April 2013, 01:30
Thanks, I just edited :lol: :lol: I'm sleepy I guess :mrgreen:

QwaarJet
1st April 2013, 01:33
Ok I just realized what this was about :lol: gonna read them all

Lucky you, I still have no idea what this is about :oops:

Tinchey
1st April 2013, 01:34
OMG CROATIA HAHAHAHAHAHA! xrofl2
Hungary should've been ByePyry but no one would've got what it was referred to. :(

Celia
1st April 2013, 01:37
::by ::ge ::it ::rs ::bg love these! xbow

cassio
1st April 2013, 01:39
And congrats to VasilijeM for being the fastest :D sorry cassio :( but there will be a few more chances, don't give up xcheer

xcry1I will save my teardrops for later then...

Trece
1st April 2013, 01:40
voted for
::by ::hr ::dk ::ge ::de ::lt ::md ::uk

Celia
1st April 2013, 01:40
Lucky you, I still have no idea what this is about :oops:

Artists and songs' names have been remade into funny versions. Pick your favourite(s) :p

dezbee2008
1st April 2013, 03:20
The funniest names on here:

::at::az::by::be::bg::ge::de::hu::lv::lt::mk::mt:: md::me::nl::ru::sm::rs::sl::es::se::ch::ua::uk

Narmina
1st April 2013, 10:28
voted :)

EscGeek
1st April 2013, 10:46
how about...

Moldova - Marge Simpson - O Mie
Israel - Meg Griffin - Rak bishvilo

...or is it just me?:lol:

Katinka
1st April 2013, 11:00
Voted Belarus, The Netherlands and UK.xrofl

cassio
1st April 2013, 11:12
Voted Belarus, The Netherlands and UK.xrofl

me to... Bonnie and clyde :lol:

Jukica
1st April 2013, 16:12
Afternoon :D you have time until 21:59 CET to vote in this poll, I will reveal the results tonight :D

CypriotGirl
1st April 2013, 16:42
In diggiloo.net they changed the titles today too, I posted them here: http://www.escunited.com/t9939/ :lol:

Simon87
1st April 2013, 22:18
Voted

Jukica
1st April 2013, 23:05
Results time xcheer

So, let's see with which jokes I was very successful :p

VOTES - NAME
0 - ISRAEL 2013: Il-Murran - Maasai
1 - ARMENIA 2013: Elephant - Jaggery
1 - ESTONIA 2013: Birgit igemeel - Jee ma olen lpuks lheb Eurovision
1 - HUNGARY 2013: HelloAlex - Gyűllő
1 - IRELAND 2013: B. Dolan - Mr. Buddy Buddy
2 - ALBANIA 2013: Bajaga - Plavi Safir
2 - BELGIUM 2013: Bella Rosa - Flower Care
2 - CYPRUS 2013: Despina - I Will Fly To Neptun If You Don't Remember Me
2 - ITALY 2013: Marco Aquaoni - Il bagnato
3 - FINLAND 2013: Krista McCarville - Let's Go Curling!
3 - ICELAND 2013: Eyr Ingi Gunnlaugsson - Kr Mn (Mooo)
3 - MALTA 2013: John Luke - I Was At ESC The Day After Yesterday!
4 - SPAIN 2013: Dejad a Morfeo, sigue durmiendo! - Por favor, esta vez llega hasta el final
5 - MOLDOVA 2013: 美少女戦士セーラームーン - Moonlight Densetsu
6 - DENMARK 2013: Woodelie - Only The Forests
6 - ROMANIA 2013: Julius Caesar - Veni, Vidi, Vici! (It's My Life, Not Yours!)
6 - SLOVENIA 2013: Hannah Montana - Need a Little Love
7 - MACEDONIA 2013: Vlatko Lozanoski & Esma Redepova - Imperija (Muhahaha)
7 - SWITZERLAND 2013: No Name - You Without Me (Forbidden)
8 - AZERBAIJAN 2013: Johnny Mammadov - Hold Me Now (But Not After 11 PM, I'll Be Busy)
8 - BULGARIA 2013: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankulov - Samo Vodka
8 - LATVIA 2013: Random Lawyers - Here We Stop
8 - MONTENEGRO 2013: Who Don't See feat. Nina iić - Pijanka
8 - RUSSIA 2013: Dina Lohan - What If I Didn't Give Birth To Lindsay Lohan?
8 - UKRAINE 2013: Zlata de Disney - Butterflies
10 - GREECE 2013: Krava Mostra feat. Agathonas Iakovidis - Milk Is Free
11 - AUSTRIA 2013: Natalia Kelly feat. The Toppers & Sofia Nizharadze - Shine
11 - CROATIA 2013: Ganga From The Sea - Pipl Mast Trast As
11 - SWEDEN 2013: Robin Sparkles - Let's Go to the Mall
13 - GERMANY 2013: Loreenscada - Euphorius
13 - LITHUANIA 2013: Something - Nothing
13 - NORWAY 2013: مارغريت - I Feed You With My Nachos (Ha!)
13 - UNITED KINGDOM 2013: Bonnie and Clyde - Don't Believe In Us (We Will Rob You)
16 - NETHERLANDS 2013: Anouk - Everybody Poops (Birds Too)
16 - SERBIA 2013: Moje 3 feat. Random Goats - Vriskovi Su Svuda
19 - GEORGIA 2013: Sopho & Random Male Singer - I Am Sopho! (Sopho Domination)
19 - SAN MARINO 2013: Valentina Monetta feat. Lys Assia - The Social Tweet Song (Tweet Tweet Uh Oh Oh)
24 - BELARUS 2013: Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...)

So, our TOP5 is: xcheer
1. BELARUS 2013: Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...)
2. SAN MARINO 2013: Valentina Monetta feat. Lys Assia - The Social Tweet Song (Tweet Tweet Uh Oh Oh)
3. GEORGIA 2013: Sopho & Random Male Singer - I Am Sopho! (Sopho Domination)
4. SERBIA 2013: Moje 3 feat. Random Goats - Vriskovi Su Svuda
5. NETHERLANDS 2013: Anouk - Everybody Poops (Birds Too)

New round and HoH soon :D

Again the fastest one :p and last chance

And I will post Awesome Sauce winners tonight as well :D

CypriotGirl
1st April 2013, 23:44
Spanish one was underrated! Perhaps it's because not everyone understands Spanish!

Jukica
2nd April 2013, 00:09
Head of Household: kopachka

Awesome sauce winners later because I'm a bit in hurry rn :D but everyone who has sent me the location of the picture correct

Katinka
2nd April 2013, 00:32
Voted.

dezbee2008
2nd April 2013, 00:51
::ge still in, huh?

Voted.

DanielLuis
2nd April 2013, 00:55
::az OUT!

Tinchey
2nd April 2013, 00:55
I've been voting for ::ge since the semis started... OUT PLEASEEEE!

Scooby
2nd April 2013, 00:57
Voted, voted for someone random

QwaarJet
2nd April 2013, 01:02
Voted for Estonia.

VedatiNet
2nd April 2013, 01:03
voted for Croatia again and again

Simon87
2nd April 2013, 01:14
Voted

cassio
2nd April 2013, 01:15
1. BELARUS 2013: Alyona Lukashenko - DISQUALIFIED ENTRY (Eh I Have To Change It Again ...)

What a worthy winner ...... Thank you Jukica for this great eastergame

LakZaNokte
2nd April 2013, 01:16
i voted for ::is now xshrug

Celia
2nd April 2013, 01:18
::az :rolleyes:

Mykola
2nd April 2013, 02:09
voted

ultimatefan
2nd April 2013, 04:31
::de it's time to go pack

aletem
2nd April 2013, 07:34
I voted for someone!! :lol:

Narmina
2nd April 2013, 07:57
voted

PeterLPZ
2nd April 2013, 09:12
::sl out please

Terence
2nd April 2013, 09:35
Sorry but ::es as ::md is slowly growing on me

itola
2nd April 2013, 09:40
Croatia out!

sokyratis555
2nd April 2013, 10:31
voted

as78
2nd April 2013, 10:55
Voted ;)

itola
2nd April 2013, 11:10
Voted.

Centrix
2nd April 2013, 12:09
Voted

94ayd
2nd April 2013, 12:34
At this point the ones that I really dislike and are left are ::ge, ::az & ::it. If no one votes for any of these (which is not the case), I could also go for ::mt, ::is, ::es & ::ie. ;)

i anixi
2nd April 2013, 13:01
I'm running short of favourites here... I'm left with too many songs to vote for. Just picked one of them.

martin
2nd April 2013, 13:57
Lithuania out

woutergoku
2nd April 2013, 13:59
::hr out, very boring, next Georgia or Lithuania

alca
2nd April 2013, 14:44
Voted!

HEAON
2nd April 2013, 17:19
::hr OUT !!!!!

cassio
2nd April 2013, 17:48
Voted for Geogia

Mozz
2nd April 2013, 17:52
Voted.

Franco
2nd April 2013, 18:54
Voted! ;)

ParadiseES
2nd April 2013, 19:35
voted

Rose82
2nd April 2013, 19:39
Voted.

CypriotGirl
2nd April 2013, 19:56
Voted for ::ge oOX

Nicfedy
2nd April 2013, 20:00
Now Bulgars have gone its quite difficult. Oh well Germany out.

Mickey
2nd April 2013, 20:10
Voted.

kengaIME
2nd April 2013, 22:28
Voted :mrgreen:

Jukica
2nd April 2013, 23:01
The voting is closed now, results soon :D

The table with the results will be added during the weekend

And Awesome Sauce winners are xcheer

Trece
kengaIME
VasilijeM
LalehForWD
cassio
i anixi

It will be used for the next round because I didn't have time to prepare everything and PM people :D

Jukica
3rd April 2013, 00:01
Results time :o and I'll be quick because I'm busy :p

Nominated songs are :o

::hr CROATIA 2013: Klapa s mora - Mižerja

Power of Veto: Scooby

Franco
3rd April 2013, 00:14
Not an easy choice: I'd get rid of all of them. :xthink
Voted.

CypriotGirl
3rd April 2013, 00:14
Wow, I'm sure kopachka nominated Lithuania, great! :D

Lithuania or Georgia? Georgia or Lithuania?

I made up my mind and voted!

Trece
3rd April 2013, 00:17
Wow, I'm sure kopachka nominated Lithuania, great! :D

Lithuania or Georgia? Georgia or Lithuania?

I made up my mind and voted!

pls leave Georgia in peace, Lithuania is the worst of these 3

StellaStai
3rd April 2013, 00:17
Voted :p

Celia
3rd April 2013, 00:19
Easy one.

Mykola
3rd April 2013, 00:22
Voted

CypriotGirl
3rd April 2013, 00:24
pls leave Georgia in peace, Lithuania is the worst of these 3

There is no doubt that Lithuania is the worst of the 3, I'd say the worst song that is still in the game, and since I'm sure it was nominated by the HoJ and wasn't here because of votes, I voted for it. I see that Georgia is easy to be nominated anyway, so there will be a next time.

ParadiseES
3rd April 2013, 00:26
Voted.

Tinchey
3rd April 2013, 00:31
::ge OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!! :twisted:

VedatiNet
3rd April 2013, 00:32
voted for croatia

Rose82
3rd April 2013, 00:36
Voted.

dezbee2008
3rd April 2013, 00:39
::ge OUT!!! Seriously!

Simon87
3rd April 2013, 00:39
Voted

martin
3rd April 2013, 00:42
all 3 is bad.

I,m so happyxwave1

Anyway Lithuania OUT

daniels1000
3rd April 2013, 01:14
::lt

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7cm9thQVJ1rrvmbio1_250.gif

Mozz
3rd April 2013, 01:19
OK. Voted.

cassio
3rd April 2013, 01:28
Proclamation

Her Majesty the Queen Margaret I.

Has just returned from her holiday, at her sisters place en San Marino. Her Majesty was pleased to inform the Red Queen of S.M. that her song
Crisalide are played all over her Majesty the Queens territories. Just the other day a servant heard it played at the local discount store.

Her Majesty wishes to inform her loyal supports, Ladies and Knights that the relations with the wonderful country of Georgia are still intact.
How ever due to her experience with the gift from Georgia last year, her Majesty wish that GEORGIA will be voted out to prevent another Eurovision gift from Georgia.

Larst year our wise Queen received a full sized Joker. At the following banquet given in honor of our true and mighty ESC supporters round the world our Queen ordered
that the Joker entertained our guests

That Fool, after 1 min. of performances he started screaming IM A JOKER ..... IM A JOKER .... It was utterly impossible to stop him.
Ever since that incident he has only performed in the dungeons of her Majesty Winter residence in Kongsberg.

To avoid any form of gift from our loyal supporters from Georgia, her Majesty wishes that her loyal and true supporters will:

Vote for ::ge

(Vote for eternal peace and prosperity among all participants of ESC 2013)

The knights of Queen Margaret I.
Copenhagen Office.

Franco
3rd April 2013, 01:37
^
Aye, sir! xsalute
For the Queen!

Scooby
3rd April 2013, 02:17
Well, well, well
who let the dog out, who will be saved by me, and for what song I'll vote

well.... lithuanian song is great, georgia is not that bad and croatian is boring so........ i decide..... or I'm not...yet......hmmmm

ultimatefan
3rd April 2013, 03:08
bye bye la

LalehForWD
3rd April 2013, 04:22
::lt

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7cm9thQVJ1rrvmbio1_250.gif

Right

Narmina
3rd April 2013, 05:09
voted

aletem
3rd April 2013, 09:28
Hmm, tough decision..

QwaarJet
3rd April 2013, 09:29
Not a difficult call.

PeterLPZ
3rd April 2013, 09:35
Difficult decision. I like all three of them. But I must say ::lt out.

kopachka
3rd April 2013, 10:09
Andrius, you must leave!

as78
3rd April 2013, 11:07
Voted. Obvious choice. ;)

Katinka
3rd April 2013, 11:09
I voted Georgia again.

i anixi
3rd April 2013, 11:56
Voted.

NikkiBoy
3rd April 2013, 14:25
Finally we can kick Lithuania out!

Scooby
3rd April 2013, 14:37
Finally we can kick Lithuania out!

you think :twisted:

94ayd
3rd April 2013, 14:55
::ge obviously. :twisted:

Terence
3rd April 2013, 17:11
::hr - I really expected to drool over this but alas, it wasn't the case

i anixi
3rd April 2013, 17:14
you think :twisted:

xhii xrunhug

woutergoku
3rd April 2013, 19:03
all 3 sucks, but i voted for ::hr

Nicfedy
3rd April 2013, 20:30
Voted Georgia

Mickey
3rd April 2013, 20:33
Can't I vote for all three?

HEAON
3rd April 2013, 20:41
It's time for ::hr go home :twisted:

Nicholas123
3rd April 2013, 20:48
It's time for ::hr go home :twisted:

Yeah! Croatia OUT!

Scooby
3rd April 2013, 21:29
Pojavis today become father (for second time) and you want to kick his ass. That is not acceptable :lol:

kengaIME
3rd April 2013, 22:13
Voted

http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/k/koala-4142.gif

Terence
3rd April 2013, 22:27
That koala bear xheart

daniels1000
3rd April 2013, 23:10
Voting is closed, results coming soon! :D

daniels1000
3rd April 2013, 23:18
Nominated song is...

Head of Household: aletem

Simon87
3rd April 2013, 23:22
Someone saved Croatia ew:?

cassio
3rd April 2013, 23:38
In Gratitude

Her Majesty Queen Margaret I. vishes to express her deepest thanks to the Ladies and Knights + supporters
for their Loyalty.

And best wishes for Georgia, next year.

Good night and sleep well

The loyal Knights of Queen Margaret I.

cassio
3rd April 2013, 23:42
Someone saved Croatia ew:?

Nope someone saved Lithuania :)

dezbee2008
3rd April 2013, 23:44
YES!!!! FINALLY GEORGIA IS OUT!!!!

Who to pick next?

Jukica
3rd April 2013, 23:47
I'm quite busy rn (and Daniels had to go), so I (or someone else) will add the poll soon :D

kopachka
3rd April 2013, 23:56
Come on, Lithuania really has to leave!