PDA

View Full Version : Germany: Cascada - Glorious

Zack
18th March 2013, 01:09
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Kicker
19th March 2013, 20:10
1st Question: Is there a chance that Cascada is going to produce some tracks in the genre of HandsUp somewhere in the future again, at least as an album-track? Its a question many fans all around the world are asking.

2nd question (to Natalie):
What was your first reaction when you were asked if you'd like to take part in Unser Song für Malmö?

David - Stuttgart - Germany

alca
19th March 2013, 21:14
Any plans for gigs around Sweden?

Ifi, Linköping, Sweden
But I am Greeeeeek! xD

theditz83
19th March 2013, 22:47
Hi Natalie (& Cascada!)

First of all, can I just say thank you for keeping the Eurodance spirit alive when so many acts were deserting the genre. I've been a massive fan since 2004 when I first discovered "Bad Boy" online, and every single release you've put out has been dynamite ever since. Congratulations on enjoying such a long career in such a volatile genre!

Secondly, having only ever seen you live once at a Clubland live tour gig at SECC in Glasgow around 3 or 4 years ago, I'd like to add that I'd really love to see you live again. Any plans for solo gigs in Scotland soon?

Also, I'd like to ask you if you are happy with the changes to the song that you will need to make to get it closer to the 3 minute song limit for Eurovision. Personally, I think the length that it currently is sounds perfect, and I worry that some of the great lyrics will be lost with the edit. I know you will put on the great show, and I hope you are able to find a way to edit the song without it losing its full meaning.

Best of luck, and you have my ::12 points on 18th May!! :D

Gary from United Kingdom

ParadiseES
21st March 2013, 01:13
You are one of the very few artists/bands who have an international fame and decide to take the risk to enter ESC. What made you take this decission and what would you say to the rest who say no to ESC, maybe because they're afraid?

Thanks. Pablo from Spain.

Liam
23rd March 2013, 08:37
Any plans to release a full-length studio album off the back of Glorious, instead of a Greatest Hits?

Liam, Gold Coast, Australia

dizzydjc
27th March 2013, 22:57
Hey Natalie/Cascada, my question is... Will you do a "Jedward" or possibly even a "Lena" (fingers crossed *wink wink*) and compete for Germany 2 times in a row?

Dan from Reading, UK

A-lister
27th March 2013, 23:14
Question 1: Is there any particular reason why you decided to try on Eurovision? Have you been given it a thought in the past?

Question 2: Considering your successes in the UK and Natalie's connection to the country, would you have said yes entering for the UK instead of Germany this year if BBC would have approached you first?

CrimTV
29th March 2013, 19:32
Question 1: Is there any particular reason why you decided to try on Eurovision? Have you been given it a thought in the past?

Question 2: Considering your successes in the UK and Natalie's connection to the country, would you have said yes entering for the UK instead of Germany this year if BBC would have approached you first?

Very interesting second question :)