PDA

View Full Version : France: Amandine Bourgeois - L'enfer et moi

Zack
18th March 2013, 01:05
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

r3gg13
19th March 2013, 23:27
Coucou Amandine!

Avant tout, je vous félicite, vous avez une chanson de qualité exceptionelle! Je l'adore avec tout mon coeur!
Pensez-vous que la réputation de concours Eurovision en France est en train de changer dans un sens positif?

Mille Merci! Reggie Lyon, France / California, USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Amandine!

Before everything, I'd like to congratulate you, you have an exceptional song! I love it with all my heart!
Do you think that the image of Eurovision in France is positively changing?

Thanks! Reggie from Lyon, France / California, USA

Fluke
2nd April 2013, 22:11
Your song is in a genre which has a reputation for failing in the ESC (though there are actually some soul-influenced songs which had a good result). Do you set out to change this, or do you feel that it's more of a coincidence and largely irrelevant?

(Henrik, Sweden)

yulara
2nd April 2013, 23:09
Bonjour Amandine,

tout d'abord, félicitations pour ta chanson; c'est assez rare que j'aime les chansons qui représentent la France mais là, je suis accro.
depuis une vingtaine d'année, on peut dire que l'Eurovision a une image assez désastreuse en France et est généralement synonyme de fin de carrière (en tout cas médiatique) pour les artistes français qui se risquent à représenter notre pays. qu'est-ce qui t'a poussé à accepter ce challenge incroyable ?

Je croise les doigts pour toi et te souhaite de profiter un maximum de cet événement !
Yullie, Paris
---------------------------------------------------
Hi Amandine;

First of all, congrats for your song ; most of the time I dislike songs that represent France in this contest, but here, I'm addicted to it.
For almost 20 years, we can say that ESC has a very bad reputation in France and means a career-ending for those french artists who represent France (or at least the end of a french media career). What makes you accept this unbelievable challenge ?

I cross my fingers and wish you to enjoy this event !
Yullie from Paris, France