PDA

View Full Version : 21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS from page 1670! WINNER : Sweden 2012 - Loreen - Euphoria

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:07
You mean in reverse ! :? :confused: xrofl xrofl2 xrofl3 :lol:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4064/picture1ow.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/picture1ow.png/)

You're being mean :lol::mrgreen:
You know that I'm serious, right? In my opinion Andorra is one of the better ESC countries and is far better than Slovenia, which I consider mediocre.

blein
13th July 2012, 01:08
rly hard to choose san marino 12p ...

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:11
Adel,start with discussion then :)

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:12
discussion can now begin !! :D

Okay, finally! We should discuss some stuff like... who will qualify from the NFs, okay?
So... my first questions are...

What did you have for dinner today and how much does a monthly ticket for public transport in Pula cost? :mrgreen: xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:18
Okay, finally! We should discuss some stuff like... who will qualify from the NFs, okay?
So... my first questions are...

What did you have for dinner today and how much does a monthly ticket for public transport in Pula cost? :mrgreen: xrofl2

xrofl2

I had yoghurt+cereals ( I didn't have nothing special because I was on the sea :lol: )

public transport = bus , it costs 230 kunas ~ 32 € ( but it's much cheaper for students,pensioners etc. )

this how buses look like in Pula :

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/narcis_photo/Pula%20bus/Picture003.jpg ( 80 % )

http://www.busesworldwide.org/material/galleries/168.jpg ( rest )

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:24
You were "on" the sea? xrofl2 I thought you were "in" the sea, playing with sharks, isn't that correct?

Buses in Pula look nice ;) And they don't have ads on windows, lucky you :lol:

as78
13th July 2012, 01:24
It's too late for me for discussions.
See tomorrow! xwave

And Pula is beautiful city and some day I would like travel there.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:25
You were "on" the sea? xrofl2 I thought you were "in" the sea, playing with sharks, isn't that correct?

Buses in Pula look nice ;) And they don't have ads on windows, lucky you :lol:

In the sea and on the sea , it's completely the same :lol:

Well,I don't use buses a lot. What to say,Croatia is country of nice transport xrofl

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:25
See tomorrow! xwave

See ya, as78 xwave
I believe you're also in the +1 from CET system

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:26
See tomorrow! xwave

See ya as78 xwave

Nice to hear that xcheer It is , believe me :D

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:26
In the sea and on the sea , it's completely the same :lol:

Well,I don't use buses a lot. What to say,Croatia is country of nice transport xrofl

It's not the same in English, I explained it to you before, and we're not speaking Croatian now xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:27
It's not the same in English, I explained it to you before, and we're not speaking Croatian now xrofl2

I don't understand the difference , and I will never understand it I think.There are no people that go just on the beach without swimming,except you :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:29
I don't understand the difference , and I will never understand it I think.There are no people that go just on the beach without swimming,except you :lol:

On the sea = on a boat/ship
In the sea = PHYSICALLY in the water, not on a boat

It's the same in Polish, we also have this difference

Na morzu (On the sea)
W morzu (In the sea)

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:29
What do you think , what country can finish last in both semifinals :?: ( you can look at the draw in 1st post )

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:32
What do you think , what country can finish last in both semifinals :?: ( you can look at the draw in 1st post )

Don't divert my attention from this very important topic we're discussing now to some irrelevant stuff xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:33
On the sea = on a boat/ship
In the sea = PHYSICALLY in the water, not on a boat

It's the same in Polish, we also have this difference

Na morzu (On the sea)
W morzu (In the sea)

We have "Na moru"(On the sea ) for : when you go on a beach or a boat/ship.

We have " U moru " ( In the sea ) for : in the water

But , once you visit country with sea and you swim,you will see there is no difference :lol:

And morzu is such a weird word,it sounds so weird.Is it the " morze " in Nominative :?:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:37
We have "Na moru"(On the sea ) for : when you go on a beach or a boat/ship.

We have " U moru " ( In the sea ) for : in the water

But , once you visit country with sea and you swim,you will see there is no difference :lol:

And morzu is such a weird word,it sounds so weird.Is it the " morze " in Nominative :?:

The beach is the beach, and the sea is the sea. If we mean that we're going to the beach, we say "I'm going to the beach", and not "on sea". If someone said like this, they would sound weird.

Yes, "morze" is the base noun. Take note, that you read "rz" like Croatian z with a birdie on top

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:40
The beach is the beach, and the sea is the sea. If we mean that we're going to the beach, we say "I'm going to the beach", and not "on sea". If someone said like this, they would sound weird.

Yes, "morze" is the base noun. Take note, that you read "rz" like Croatian z with a birdie on top

You mean you read it " moze" omg this is completely weird xrofl2

And yes,when you go on the sea we usually say " I'm going to the sea " ( " Idem na more " ) , not " I'm going to the beach" ( " Idem na plažu " ). :D

You will also say it like that that you live near the sea,don't worry ;)

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:42
You mean you read it " moze" omg this is completely weird xrofl2

And yes,when you go on the sea we usually say " I'm going to the sea " ( " Idem na more " ) , not " I'm going to the beach" ( " Idem na plažu " ). :D

You will also say it like that that you live near the sea,don't worry ;)

"može" - if I had to transcribe it to Croatian

"I'm going to the sea" would be "Idę nad morze" - something completely different :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:47
Now answer my question : What do you think who can be last in semifinals :?: ( DRAW in 1st post )

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:53
Now answer my question : What do you think who can be last in semifinals :?: ( DRAW in 1st post )

How can I know that when we don't have all participants yet?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:56
How can I know that when we don't have all participants yet?

Well,try to do it without songs :lol:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 01:56
1st semi : ::cz or ::lv imo

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 01:59
Well,try to do it without songs :lol:

I can only say what my wish would be - want to know?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 02:02
I can only say what my wish would be - want to know?

ofc :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 02:04
ofc :mrgreen:

If Loreen wins Swedish NF - last place in SF
If Loreen loses Swedish NF - the other Swedish entry should be first place in SF

xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 02:06
If Loreen loses Swedish NF - the other Swedish entry should be first place in SF

xrofl2

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 02:08
Well, that's what I would like to see, and I'm serious.

Alright, I think this time, I'll have to call it a day, see ya next time! :D

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 02:10
Well, that's what I would like to see, and I'm serious.

Alright, I think this time, I'll have to call it a day, see ya next time! :D

I didn't understand last sentence .Sorry :oops:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 02:29
25th NATIONAL FINAL

::ch ::ch ::ch ::ch ::ch SWITZERLAND ::ch ::ch ::ch ::ch ::ch

Guten Abend ! Bonne Soirée ! Buona sera ! Hello ! Today ::ch Switzerland will decide which song will represent them on 21st Century Eurovision !

We will listen to all songs from 21st century ( 2001 - 2012 ) and one of them will be the winner and will represent ::ch Switzerland 21st Century Eurovision!

Switzerland has participated 10 times in 21st century !

Let's start!

1. 2002 - Francine Jordi - Dans le jardin de mon âme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEEvq1i7PA

2. 2004 - Piero and the MusicStars - Celebrate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUX3_0KM7fc

3. 2005 - Vanilla Ninja - Cool Vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3zdGCz_Kg

4. 2006 - Six4One - If We All Give a Little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OcBhYHrzVQ

5. 2007 - DJ BoBo - Vampires Are Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfr37FR1sU

6. 2008 - Paolo Meneguzzi - Era stupendo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNU5_htNXk

7. 2009 - Lovebugs - The Highest Heights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvqWRB1a2R4

8. 2010 - Michael von der Heide - Il pleut de l'or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju0TVKRCi0

9. 2011 - Anna Rossinelli - In Love for a While

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5SXqqRofak

10. 2012 - Sinplus - Unbreakable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkMSptuVqHQ

Now we can proceed with voting ( pls read rules before it - 1st post )

Scorewiz link voting :
http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/46862/n7ukp
( Don't worry,you don't need to be from Switzerland to vote :lol: )

If you want , you can send your votes on my PM,but then you must vote in Scorewiz and through my PM.

Try to not reveal your favourites !

DEADLINE : 14th July , 21:00 CET

Once again,winner from NF goes to 21st Century Eurovision !

Pls,write that you have voted in this thread ! If Scorewiz sends you " error " write your votes on my PM :D

26th NATIONAL FINAL

::sm ::sm ::sm ::sm ::sm SAN MARINO ::sm ::sm ::sm ::sm ::sm

Buona sera ! Hello ! Today ::sm San Marino will decide which song will represent them on 21st Century Eurovision !

We will listen to all songs from 21st century ( 2001 - 2012 ) and one of them will be the winner and will represent ::sm San Marino 21st Century Eurovision!

San Marino has participated 3 times in 21st century !

Let's start!

1. 2008 - Miodio - Complice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImzLCurqWk

2. 2011 - Senit - Stand by

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huf4x-BSRNE

3. 2012 - Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7IoR_5HPQ0

Now we can proceed with voting ( pls read rules before it - 1st post )

Scorewiz link voting :
http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/46863/XyfeR
( Don't worry,you don't need to be from San Marino to vote :lol: )

VOTING PROCEDURE : You give 3 points to best song,then 2 points and 1 point to worst song.You don't touch "filler" and just leave them where they are! :D

If you want , you can send your votes on my PM,but then you must vote in Scorewiz and through my PM.

Try to not reveal your favourites !

DEADLINE : 14th July , 21:00 CET

Once again,winner from NF goes to 21st Century Eurovision !

Pls,write that you have voted in this thread ! If Scorewiz sends you " error " write your votes on my PM :D

EdvinasLTU
13th July 2012, 05:57
OF COURSE, Monetta for San Marino, and Six4One for Switzerland! Ralph Siegel, go go! :lol:

Psyduck13
13th July 2012, 06:57
Voted in both SF

EscGeek
13th July 2012, 07:44
voted! 8-)

who won for Moldova???? :?:

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 08:40
also voted for both xbow

results for Moldova are tonight

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 09:54
I didn't understand last sentence .Sorry :oops:

It meant that I'm going to sleep :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 10:06
Voted for both.
In San Marino, we were supposed to give 1, 2, 3 points, right?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 11:42
Voted for both.
In San Marino, we were supposed to give 1, 2, 3 points, right?

Yeah,but no matter how you gave points.Some gave 12,10,8 - but I will make new scoreboard with all votes3,2,1. :d

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 11:43
Yeah,but no matter how you gave points.Some gave 12,10,8 - but I will make new scoreboard with all votes3,2,1. :d

Okay then, I gave 1, 2, 3 points to San Marino so how it should be :D

Hele.
13th July 2012, 11:45
Voted for San Marino. :D
Have to think more about Switzerland. :)

as78
13th July 2012, 11:46
Voted for both.

HEAON
13th July 2012, 12:10
Voted for Switzerland and San Marino via Scorewiz

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 12:50
This thread now has more than 50,000 views :o :D xcheer

Thank you all xkiss xhug

Mozz
13th July 2012, 13:42
Just voted for San Marino NF :D

Mozz
13th July 2012, 13:43
[QUOTE=daniels1000;793602]This thread now has more than 50,000 views :o :D xcheer
/QUOTE]

Congratulations Daniels, it's far more than the Big Tournament :D

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 13:45
Please my Swiss favorite win xpray It's in my top 30 of all-time :D

I hope my Swiss fave also wins, it's one of my all-time favourites as well! :mrgreen:

as78
13th July 2012, 13:59

xrofl2

Even if it would be Eric Saade?
I assume that you hate his song no less than "Euphoria". xrofl2

And you have unrealistic wishes. If Loreen wins NF, she definitely will get to the final then regardless of any wishes.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:02
I like 'Euphoria' a lot, but 'unfortunately' I like other Swedish entries better: 2003, 2004, 2006 will get higher marks from me for sure.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:05
Even if it would be Eric Saade?
I assume that you hate his song no less than "Euphoria". xrofl2

And you have unrealistic wishes. If Loreen wins NF, she definitely will get to the final then regardless of any wishes.

That's the point of wishes - some of them can be unrealistic :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:17
So now everyone's into secrecy, uh? Well I'm not, this is a forum and we should be able to express ideas without fears or games and I'll keep being that way, really:

Vanilla Ninja for ::ch please! :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:21
So now everyone's into secrecy, uh? Well I'm not, this is a forum and we should be able to express ideas without fears or games and I'll keep being that way, really:

Vanilla Ninja for ::ch please! :mrgreen:

Lak offered it, and it was a good idea, in my opinion. I mean we could discuss songs, but not our 12 pointers, because this opens the door for strategical voting for some desperate fans of other songs.

BTW, I hope Lak feels better today.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:26
I don't care, really, if this is not the space to openly discuss what we think and like it becomes rather weird and distressing. If my favourites don't make it, bad luck, but at least I'll keep expressing freely what I like or not, it's not a game, as much as I love it, that's going to shut me up or make me feel uncomfortable.

I hope Lak feels better too.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:29
Anyway, I won't tell my 12 for Switzerland, send a PM if you really want to know.

But my 12 points for San Marino should be obvious :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:33
I think it's ok, if you feel better not telling it's fine. If this was a rule in the game, it would be completely different. But it's not, at least not yet, right?

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:39
Valentina! Valentina! Valentina! xcheer xcheer xcheer

Vote for Valentina, people! The first 3 voters, who give her the maximum note will get a free facebook account with Valentina added as a friend :lol:

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:47
[QUOTE=daniels1000;793602]This thread now has more than 50,000 views :o :D xcheer
/QUOTE]

I don't really think that's good news, Mozz. As much as I like Daniels and his game which I really do, the BIG TOURNAMENT'S lesser success is due to prejudice against old songs and so a prejudice against ESC's history. And I really can't get how great songs in the past can be considered less than many of the modern crappy songs. I repeat, I support daniels and his game as much as I can, and I'm really happy for his success, and he knows it, but really, ignoring Matt's BIG TOURNAMENT is not good news for any ESC fan that really cares about the contest in a historical point of view. Which means, the contest as a whole, and not something that started in 2005 or something like that :?

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:51
I don't really think that's good news, Mozz. As much as I like Daniels and his game which I really do, the BIG TOURNAMENT'S lesser success is due to prejudice against old songs and so a prejudice against ESC's history. And I really can't get how great songs in the past can be considered less than many of the modern crappy songs. I repeat, I support daniels and his game as much as I can, and I'm really happy for his success, and he knows it, but really, ignoring Matt's BIG TOURNAMENT is not good news for any ESC fan that really cares about the contest in a historical point of view. Which means, the contest as a whole, and not something that started in 2005 or something like that :?

This is a problem. I don't think these 2 games should be compared like this. If you look at the BT, you see that most of the songs that qualified are from the 21st century, although I feel that it's getting better and better. I was positively surprised by the results from the previous group. Of course, less people play in BT, but it's still a decent number - I checked last year's edition and found out that at the beginning less than 10 people were taking part :shock:

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:54
This is a problem. I don't think these 2 games should be compared like this. If you look at the BT, you see that most of the songs that qualified are from the 21st century, although I feel that it's getting better and better. I was positively surprised by the results from the previous group. Of course, less people play in BT, but it's still a decent number - I checked last year's edition and found out that at the beginning less than 10 people were taking part :shock:

I'm not comparing the contests. I'm making a comment on Mozz's comment. That's all. And I don't really think I'm wrong. But even if I am, I expressed a point of view for what it's worth.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 14:56
I'm not comparing the contests. I'm making a comment on Mozz's comment. That's all. And I don't really think I'm wrong. But even if I am, I expressed a point of view for what it's worth.

But don't you agree that it's getting better in the BT than when it started?

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 14:57
But don't you agree that it's getting better in the BT than when it started?

Yes it is. So I agree, yeah.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 15:01
Yes it is. So I agree, yeah.

And I believe that most of the people, who care about old ESC take part in BT anyway.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 15:03
And I believe that most of the people, who care about old ESC take part in BT anyway.

I didn't say otherwise :?

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 15:07
But in the BT we also have some people (one person comes to mind, very important in this game :mrgreen:), who vote 99% of the time for new songs only, because they were invited by you. In my opinion, it would be better if some people (again, the same person comes to mind :mrgreen:) didn't take part in the BT for the sake of older songs.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 15:08
But in the BT we also have some people (one person comes to mind, very important in this game :mrgreen:), who vote 99% of the time for new songs only, because they were invited by you. In my opinion, it would be better if some people (again, the same person comes to mind :mrgreen:) didn't take part in the BT for the sake of older songs.

:lol:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 15:32
/QUOTE]

Thanks Mozz :D

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 15:39
[QUOTE=Mozz;793617]

I don't see ignoring Big Tournament.It's successful as my game.In every round more-less there are around 30 voters.And that is a very big success!

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 15:43
That's normal.Look at number of voters in my game,then say.First NF was ::tr - there were 17 voters.And look now - ::cy & ::md = 30 voters.Hope it will stay like that xpray

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 15:44
[QUOTE=EurovisionSmile;793655]

I don't see ignoring Big Tournament.It's successful as my game.In every round more-less there are around 30 voters.And that is a very big success!

Oh everyone missed the point here! I wasn't trying to sound as if I wanted more success to the BIG TOURNAMENT. Please, I was only expressing a point of view considering how old songs are viewed by many in this forum. It's not an attack or something like that or a 'promotion' of the BT, PLEASE. :( :(

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 15:51
[QUOTE=daniels1000;793691]

Oh everyone missed the point here! I wasn't trying to sound as if I wanted more success to the BIG TOURNAMENT. Please, I was only expressing a point of view considering how old songs are viewed by many in this forum. It's not an attack or something like that or a 'promotion' of the BT, PLEASE. :( :(

Don't worry I understand what you wanted to say :D I just want to say,that I'm not fan of older songs(even if I love few older songs.I think my favourite "older" song is ::lu 1973 - Tu te reconnaitras, but I still vote in BT ( yeah,sometimes I don't have time,but I will vote more and more , you will see :) )

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 15:51
[QUOTE=daniels1000;793691]

You are promoting BT :D You've been advertising a few times here, already xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 15:53
You are promoting BT :D You've been advertising a few times here, already xrofl2

I don't have nothing against it .

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 15:54

xrofl2

Don't worry I understand what you wanted to say :D I just want to say,that I'm not fan of older songs(even if I love few older songs.I think my favourite "older" song is ::lu 1973 - Tu te reconnaitras, but I still vote in BT ( yeah,sometimes I don't have time,but I will vote more and more , you will see :) )

IOTAP xrofl3

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 15:57
Maybe I do, Adel :D but it wasn't the case when I made a comment on what Mozz wrote in this thread ;)

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 16:10
xrofl2

You were talking about me , mr. IOTAP :lol:

IOTAP xrofl3

You don't want me to vote IOTAP or you don't like ::lu 1973 IOTAP :?: :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 16:18
You were talking about me , mr. IOTAP :lol:

I thought no one would figure that out :o You're truly a great detective :lol:

You don't want me to vote IOTAP or you don't like ::lu 1973 IOTAP :?: :lol:

Both xrofl3

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 17:30
I thought no one would figure that out :o You're truly a great detective :lol:

Both xrofl3

I don't vote 99% of time.And thank you for enjoying my voting in BT,mr. IOTAP :lol:

And you don't like ::lu 1973 :o :o :o IOTAP I would never say that.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 17:32

What do you mean by that, daniels :D Please, tell us all :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 17:33
I don't vote 99% of time.And thank you for enjoying my voting in BT,mr. IOTAP :lol:

I said, that 99% of time you vote for 21st century songs, and 1% for older :lol: How can I enjoy your voting at BT, when you shorten the chance of older gems to qualify? xrofl2 :mrgreen:

In fact, I hate 1973, it was one of the worst winners, ever, in my opinion.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 17:40
What do you mean by that, daniels :D Please, tell us all :lol:

I said that ::lu 1973 is probably one of my favourite older songs.And I would never say that Adel don't like it.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 17:41
I said, that 99% of time you vote for 21st century songs, and 1% for older :lol: How can I enjoy your voting at BT, when you shorten the chance of older gems to qualify? xrofl2 :mrgreen:

In fact, I hate 1973, it was one of the worst winners, ever, in my opinion.

Don't be mean.I'm not like the ones,who doesn't even listen to older songs,and give all points to new songs.I listen to all songs and if I like older song,I give points to it.

I voted in last group : 80% for 21st century , 20% for older.

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 18:00
I said that ::lu 1973 is probably one of my favourite older songs.And I would never say that Adel don't like it.

Yes, I've got it, and why do you think that you wouldn't say that Adel doesn't like it? :mrgreen: I'm just checking if there's a spicy point of view behind those words :lol:

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 18:14
Random fact about ::lu 1973: Both anne-marie david and her song is exremely popular in Turkey. Even more popular than Abba. Thats because she lived in Turkey once. She even released some Turkish singles :shock:

Tu te reconnaitras in Turkish (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frr7ey-V8Ro&feature=related)
Her single in turkish (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDSfufCa8A) :D

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 18:26
Random fact about ::lu 1973: Both anne-marie david and her song is exremely popular in Turkey. Even more popular than Abba. Thats because she lived in Turkey once. She even released some Turkish singles :shock:

Tu te reconnaitras in Turkish (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frr7ey-V8Ro&feature=related)
Her single in turkish (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDSfufCa8A) :D

:o :o :o

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 18:27
RESULTS OF ::md MOLDOVAN NATIONAL FINAL : Today,21:45 CET

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 18:43
Don't be mean.I'm not like the ones,who doesn't even listen to older songs,and give all points to new songs.I listen to all songs and if I like older song,I give points to it.

I voted in last group : 80% for 21st century , 20% for older.

Sorry :oops:
Didn't want to be mean. I thought that you don't listen to older songs, because you said that you can't stand listening to them.

ESC
13th July 2012, 18:43
Voted in both

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 19:40
Sorry :oops:
Didn't want to be mean. I thought that you don't listen to older songs, because you said that you can't stand listening to them.

I didn't say that :o :o :o I always listen to all songs ;)

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 20:08
Epic sax guy

http://www.eurosong.hr/images/1913.jpg

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 20:22
I didn't say that :o :o :o I always listen to all songs ;)

You didn't, but I assumed it, following simple logic - if you can't stand old songs, than you won't listen to them.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 20:25
BTW, which hour will we start the Moldovan results?

Also, why didn't you put the "Good Evening" message for Switzerland in French, German and Italian?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 20:30
BTW, which hour will we start the Moldovan results?

Also, why didn't you put the "Good Evening" message for Switzerland in French, German and Italian?

It was stupid :lol: :lol: xrofl

I wrote it , 21:45 CET

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 21:08
It was stupid :lol: :lol: xrofl

I wrote it , 21:45 CET

Stupid? :o Why? :o

Yeah, I noticed it now.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 21:37
Stupid? :o Why? :o

Yeah, I noticed it now.

I don't know I was tired :lol: I added greetings now ;)

I think today we will start new NF. xcheer

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 21:41
I don't know I was tired :lol: I added greetings now ;)

I think today we will start new NF. xcheer

So... we will have 3 running?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 21:47
So... we will have 3 running?

Yeah,that's the main reason while I wrote " think ".I'm not sure if that's too much.And maybe it's better that we have every day results once in next week,because now it's weekend and someone are on vacations,so there will be less voters.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 21:54
23rd NATIONAL FINAL

::md ::md ::md ::md ::md MOLDOVA ::md ::md ::md ::md ::md

We have listened to all 8 songs from ::md :

1. 2005 - Zdob şi Zdub - Bunika Bate Toba
2. 2006 - Arsenium feat. Natalia Gordienko and Connect-R - Loca
3. 2007 - Natalia Barbu - Fight
4. 2008 - Geta Burlacu - A Century of Love
5. 2009 - Nelly Ciobanu - Hora din Moldova
6. 2010 - SunStroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away
7. 2011 - Zdob şi Zdub - So Lucky
8. 2012 - Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar

Votes are coutned,let's start with voting !

Feel free to comment ;)

Thanks to all 30 voters ;)

Jim
13th July 2012, 21:54
I've just voted for SAN MARINO & SWITZERLAND!

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 21:56
xpopcorn So what's up? Pasha or Nelly, please :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 21:57
Archer from ::tr is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/HRAJw.gif

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 21:57

Hi Smile xwave , hoping you will be with us today :D

I think it will be exciting voting xcheer

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 21:58

No Pasha, no Nelly, no Epic Sax Guy

I want Boonika Bate Doba to win :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:01
CPV4931's votes

http://i.imgur.com/7MTZk.gif

daniels1000
No Pasha, no Nelly, no Epic Sax Guy

I want Boonika Bate Doba to win :mrgreen:

I want my 12 or 10 pointer,you will see them ! ( I don't want to tell them before my votes :lol: )

EurovisionSmile
@ daniels Yes I will, @ adel, no Boonika, please :D

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:03
I don't really mind that any of the entries make it, except that boring lady on the couch.

as78
13th July 2012, 22:04
I have 3 favorites, I will be happy with any of them to win.

AdelAdel
@ daniels Yes I will, @ adel, no Boonika, please :D

2005 most likely won't win, but in my opinion it is the best Moldovan entry.

daniels1000
2005 most likely won't win, but in my opinion it is the best Moldovan entry.

But it's actually best Moldovan result!

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:05
I have 3 favorites, I will be happy with any of them to win.

I have 2 I love,and I want them to win , but I have 2 I really like so if they win it will be ok.

There are 2 songs for which I don't care for , and 2 which I hate.

AdelAdel
But it's actually best Moldovan result!

I know, but I don't believe that people are going to give it the highest notes.

EurovisionSmile
Unlike some people say, Moldova is a good ESC country :D :mrgreen: So I'll be happy with any choice, except 2008, please not that awful song! :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:06
GermanBango's votes

http://i.imgur.com/DVF4V.gif

daniels1000
:o :o at GermanBango's 12 pointer

AdelAdel
Moldova is such a mediocre ESC country, I really hope that today we'll draw a better country.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:07
:o :o at GermanBango's 12 pointer

I like his 12 pointer, but I don't like his 4 pointer IOTAP

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:08
Moldova isn't good country for this game,because it has all very good songs(except 2008 one ) , but it doesn't have some "wow" song that can really do good in this contest.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:09
TheLuflee frmo ::tr is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/PjuX7.gif

daniels1000
Where are Lak and Trece :?: :?

I hope everything is good with Lak .

EurovisionSmile
OMG, the couch got the 12 :shock: :shock:

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:10
Where are Lak and Trece :?: :?

I hope everything is good with Lak .

I do hope that too!

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:10
I'm suprised how Geta(2008) is doing very well :? :o

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:11
@TheLuflee - nice voting :D

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:11
I don't like Moldova at all. Full of mediocre songs xshrug

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:12
AdelAdel's votes

http://i.imgur.com/aFv7J.gif

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:12
@TheLuflee - nice voting :D
Thanks *highfive* :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:13
OMG, couchie woman is second :o :o :shock:

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:14
We have the same top 3 AdelAdel just in random order :p xcheer

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:16
I'm suprised how Geta(2008) is doing very well :? :o

I'm not, I would be surprised if it was the other way round :lol:

as78
The results are so close - 4 entries the same score...

AdelAdel
OMG, couchie woman is second :o :o :shock:

You should put cheering smileys, instead of the shocked ones, like this: xcheer xcheer xcheer

:mrgreen:

daniels1000
EscGeek from ::sl is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/M2X3w.gif

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:17
I don't, I would be surprised if it was the other way round :lol:

I was expecting her to do very bad :?

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:18
xclap at EscGeek's 3 pointer

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:19
ESC's votes

http://i.imgur.com/k82ol.gif

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:19
EscGeeks' votes were so.... not EscGeek, he left the pattern :D :lol:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:20
Only 5 points difference between 1st and 5th :o :o :D

TheLuflee
2008 is quite nice, imo. :mrgreen:

EscGeek
xclap at EscGeek's 3 pointer
It's the only Moldavian entry that wasn't in my top10 :D

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:21

Agree, I thought he would give 12 to Boonika

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:22

Yeah,this is the first time I think , that I don't strongly dislike his votes!

EurovisionSmile

:shock: OMG, what is it that all the 'weirdo' songs, seem to have success in your contest, daniels :lol: :lol:

TheLuflee
Agree, I thought he would give 12 to Boonika
2006 suits her/his taste more. :lol:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:24

2008 is quite very crappy imo. :mrgreen:

EscGeek
all songs from Moldova (except 2008) are awesome so it was really hard to choose :D

daniels1000
Arv from ::se is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/msv5p.gif

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:25
all songs from Moldova (except 2008) are awesome so it was really hard to choose :D

and 2011 . And just 2 of them are awesome , other are good/very good. :D

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:26
KeucFan has come ! Hi xwave

EurovisionSmile
2006 suits her/his taste more. :lol:

No way, man, look at his avatar! :D

AdelAdel

But 2007 isn't funny enough to be your 12 pointer :p

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:27
2009, 11 and 12 are simply great :D

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:28
No way, man, look at his avatar! :D
But it's creepy enough to be his/her 12 pointer! :D

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:28
I'm not excited about these results at all! :mrgreen:
I want Estonia!

EscGeek
13th July 2012, 22:29
But 2007 isn't funny enough to be your 12 pointer :p
but it's very powerful song...i love those violins 8-)

daniels1000
2009, 11 and 12 are simply great :D

2011 NONO It's bad. I think it was in my Bottom 5 last year.

2009 & 2010 & 2012 - great . And 2007 also.

daniels1000
I want Estonia!

Tell good number next time and you will get that Estonia !

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:30
noexcuse from ::hr is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/d2BaZ.gif

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:30
I want Estonia!
Can't wait xbow xbow

Norway would be nice too!

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:31
2011 NONO It's bad. I think it was in my Bottom 5 last year.

2009 & 2010 & 2012 - great . And 2007 also.

Nonsense, 2011 is great :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

as78
13th July 2012, 22:31
I want Estonia!

Maybe it's better to keep Estonia for dessert? At the end...

EscGeek
13th July 2012, 22:32
and don't worry guys...for Switzerland and San Marino i voted "normally" :lol:

daniels1000
Can't wait xbow xbow

Norway would be nice too!

Agree ! :D

Fairytale xheart

EscGeek
Nonsense, 2011 is great :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

xgood

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:34

Fairytale xheart
Hold on be strong xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow xbow xheart xheart
Fairytale is way too cheesy for me.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:34
Maybe it's better to keep Estonia for dessert? At the end...

We have 21st Century Eurovision for dessert :lol:

blein
13th July 2012, 22:35
Also want my country selection :D

as78
We have 21st Century Eurovision for dessert :lol:

It will be something even better.

EurovisionSmile

We didn't have the slightest doubt about that :lol:

daniels1000

IOTAP

But I also love Hold on be strong.

LakZaNokte
hi every1 xwave
just dropped to say hi, can't stay long cause I'm still sick (it's even worse than yesterday). at this moment I can't lay in bed anymore so I'm sitting here but if I dissapear suddenly it just means I collapsed into bed :mrgreen:

btw, I am VERY slow now. was watching a movie now, couldn't follow it properly xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:36
Psyduck13 from ::se is callingg us..

http://i.imgur.com/YRiX6.gif

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:37
hi every1 xwave
just dropped to say hi, can't stay long cause I'm still sick (it's even worse than yesterday). at this moment I can't lay in bed anymore so I'm sitting here but if I dissapear suddenly it just means I collapsed into bed :mrgreen:

btw, I am VERY slow now. was watching a movie now, couldn't follow it properly xrofl2

Ah,sorry for you Lak :( Hoping you will get better soon ;)

EurovisionSmile
Fairytale is way too cheesy for me.

Luflee I also love Norway 2008 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: xheart

AdelAdel

Fairytale xheart

Fairytale was mediocre and boring.

daniels1000
Where is Adel :?:

I think he is now celebrating at home with bottle of champagne because Bunika Bate Toba is leading :lol: xrofl xrofl3

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:39
Ah,sorry for you Lak :( Hoping you will get better soon ;)
ty hun :D

I see good thing on scoreborad :D
love both 2005 and 2009, will be happy with either

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:39

Boring xrofl3 xrofl2 xrofl :lol:

I was thinking whole time that Fairytale won't win,because it has many haters here.Now I think even more that it won't win :lol:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:40
Juhis from ::fi is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/I9hO8.gif

AdelAdel
hi every1 xwave

Nice to see you, Lak :D
Really hope you'll get better soon :)

TheLuflee
Luflee I also love Norway 2008 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: xheart
Great to hear read that! xcheer It's one of my all-time favourites. Without doubt maria hs is my fave singer xbow xbow

LakZaNokte
and it's still better than 2011 and 2012 :mrgreen:

as78

IOTAP

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:41
xrunhug Hope you get better soon LAK!

AdelAdel

I really hope you gave the maximum note to Valentina :D

EscGeek
I love "Fairytale" :D

but Norway 2008 is just awful :?

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:42
Nice to see you, Lak :D
Really hope you'll get better soon :)
ty :D
I hope so too, nice ice-cream is waiting for me in the fridge xrofl2

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:42
IOTAP

Sorry, as78 :D
I knew we couldn't agree all the time :lol:

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:43
xrunhug Hope you get better soon LAK!
ty, my darling uncle xkiss

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:43

EscGeek.You,you,..y..love Fairytale :?

xcheer xfruit xfruit

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:44

What ice cream ? Quattro ? MMMMMMMMMMMMM , I want it now.!!!!!

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:44

Did you know that ice cream is the best to cure a cold? xrofl2 I read that somewhere :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:45
WhoKnows's votes

http://i.imgur.com/hoUbt.gif

AdelAdel

Okay... agreeing mood with EscGeek over!
Where's the "thumbs down" button? :lol:

daniels1000
off-topic : I think,that it is now Greek NF , I would give 12 points to 2001 ( Antique ) . I really started to adore that song.(It was my 10 pointer then).
xcheer

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:46
Hope you will get better soon, Lak xkiss

AdelAdel
I gotta say, I really like Norway 2008, but it's not gonna be my 12 pointer ;)

daniels1000
Okay... agreeing mood with EscGeek over!
Where's the "thumbs down" button? :lol:

Better no for you :lol: You will get much of them from Trece ( for me little bit less ) :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:47
off-topic : I think,that it is now Greek NF , I would give 12 points to 2001 ( Antique ) . I really started to adore that song.(It was my 10 pointer then).
xcheer

And I would switch my 12 points for Lithuania and Turkey. LT United with Evelina, and Athena with maNga

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:47
Where is Smiley :?:

Is he know celebrating with bottle of champagne because Pasha is in the lead :?: xrofl2

TheLuflee
13th July 2012, 22:48
I gotta say, I really like Norway 2008, but it's not gonna be my 12 pointer ;)
Hope your 12 pointer would be ::no 2006 then. It's a masterpiece too. xbow xbow

EurovisionSmile
Very tight race, guys xpopcorn

AdelAdel
Better no for you :lol: You will get much of them from Trece ( for me little bit less ) :lol:

Now that you mention it, I take that back :lol:
Every comment of mine about Loreen being crappy would receive much dislikes xrofl2

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:49
And I would switch my 12 points for Lithuania and Turkey. LT United with Evelina, and Athena with maNga

Why you didn't vote like that then :( xcry. I hate Athena & Evelina(especially Evelina,I can't stand her,one of the worst songs in this century ). maNga-awesome,LT United-I can't love them because I don't love any of Lithuanain entries.

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:49
Hope your 12 pointer would be ::no 2006 then. It's a masterpiece too. xbow xbow

Sadly, no. Norway, like you said, is a great country, and I have to sacrifice both: 2006 and 2008 for a very special song

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:50
Very tight race, guys xpopcorn

I said it will be exciting.

daniels1000
Edvinas from ::lt is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/04wtX.gif

AdelAdel
Why you didn't vote like that then :( xcry. I hate Athena & Evelina(especially Evelina,I can't stand her,one of the worst songs in this century ). maNga-awesome,LT United-I can't love them because I don't love any of Lithuanain entries.

Um... you got that wrong :mrgreen: I gave 12 points to LT United and 10 points to Evelina, and now I would switch that, because I like Evelina more :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:51
Geta 6th place.Pffffffffffffffffffffff OVERRATED

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:52
2008 is my Norwegian fave :D :D

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:53
I said it will be exciting.

Ermm..than better not!

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 22:54
But so is 2006 :o I'll be in trouble when Norway comes!

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:55
martin from ::no is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/4fKaw.gif

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:55
What ice cream ? Quattro ? MMMMMMMMMMMMM , I want it now.!!!!!
no, something else but it is excellent :D
I can't remember the name now xrofl2

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:56
Did you know that ice cream is the best to cure a cold? xrofl2 I read that somewhere :mrgreen:
maybe so but my throat is soar so I don't think it's a good idea for me :mrgreen:

as78
13th July 2012, 22:56
Sadly, no. Norway, like you said, is a great country, and I have to sacrifice both: 2006 and 2008 for a very special song

I suspect which it might be, but I will not say...

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:57
xcheer
I did give 12 to 2001 for Greece. that song is really great, but sadly, ppl were blinded with 2005 :(

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 22:58
Hope you will get better soon, Lak xkiss
ty hun :D

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 22:58
I suspect which it might be, but I will not say...

You might be a detective as good as me, I think :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 22:59
I did give 12 to 2001 for Greece. that song is really great, but sadly, ppl were blinded with 2005 :(

I think it can do very good in 2nd chance,as well Elena in 21st Century Eurovision.So Greece can expect two good results,I think . :D

LakZaNokte
btw, how do I multiquote here? xrofl2
I can't find that button xshrug

daniels1000
You might be a detective as good as me, I think :mrgreen:

Well,wait a minute,I'm a detective here IOTAP :D :lol:

EurovisionSmile
@daniels, you started liking that song now?! :o :lol: better late than never :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:00

Back in 2005, I couldn't understand at all why Helena won, the song sounded so... regular and boring. I mean it's not bad, but it lacked originality. Malta, Hungary, Switzerland, and even Romania were much better and much more original.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:00
@daniels, you started liking that song now?! :o :lol: better late than never :lol:

What , Die for you :?: I loved it very very much before(it was my 10 pointer).But now I simply adore it xheart

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:01
btw, how do I multiquote here? xrofl2
I can't find that button xshrug

You have to do it manually, first copy one quote, exit it, select another quote, and then paste it.

daniels1000
And yes,I want something like 2001 from Greece next year xcheer

AdelAdel
Well,wait a minute,I'm a detective here IOTAP :D :lol:

What? I'm the original detective here! :mrgreen:

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:02
as78 is calling us..

http://i.imgur.com/dPIQk.gif

daniels1000
Shelli has come ! Hi Shelli xwave

EurovisionSmile
Back in 2005, I couldn't understand at all why Helena won, the song sounded so... regular and boring. I mean it's not bad, but it lacked originality. Malta, Hungary, Switzerland, and even Romania were much better and much more original.

Malta original??? :o yeah, never a ballad like that was seen before :lol: :lol:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:04

It was more original than Greece, no doubt.

daniels1000
Now,question.

What do you think,do we need to start new Nf today again :?:

I'm not sure.Because if we start,we won't have many voters.Many of members are on vacations and is weekend.And there will be 3 NF-s from once so it will be confusing..

Say your opinion pls !! :D

I was counting and I counted that we will finish with NF-s somewhere around 17th August. And I can go on vacation also.

LakZaNokte
I can't remember those other songs now xrofl2
but yeah, My no.1 is a decent song and all...I believe that staging nailed it for them. xshrug

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:05

True.I think it will win in Maltese NF also.2nd place -overrated !!!

AdelAdel
Now,question.

What do you think,do we need to start new Nf today again :?:

I'm not sure.Because if we start,we won't have many voters.Many of members are on vacations and is weekend.And there will be 3 NF-s from once so it will be confusing..

Say your opinion pls !! :D

I was counting and I counted that we will finish with NF-s somewhere around 17th August. And I can go on vacation also.

I don't mind having 3 semis. It would be okay.

EurovisionSmile

Oh please, not for me anyway :D

LakZaNokte
Angel?

if so, I'm not a huge fan of that song. it is ok and all...

daniels1000

NONO xnaughty

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:06
True.I think it will win in Maltese NF also.2nd place -overrated !!!

NO! Chiara was better than Helena, but not the best when it comes to the whole 21st century. Actually, my Maltese favorite - I like very much!

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:06
Smile,you didn't answer me.You asked me if I started to love that song now.

What , Die for you :?: I loved it very very much before(it was my 10 pointer).But now I simply adore it

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 23:07
Angel?

if so, I'm not a huge fan of that song. it is ok and all...

Yeah, it is ok, but just OK, couldn't see all the reason for all the fuss about that one :D

as78
13th July 2012, 23:07
I have no objection to opening new NF.

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:08
Just one answer,pls,I don't know if I need to ask for number.

What do you think,do we need to start new Nf today again

Say your opinion pls !!

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 23:08
Smile,you didn't answer me.You asked me if I started to love that song now.

What , Die for you :?: I loved it very very much before(it was my 10 pointer).But now I simply adore it

Ok, I thought you've started liking it now, sorry :D

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:09
Daniels, 2 people answered you already

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 23:09
I have no objection to opening new NF.
me either.
how can it be confusing? vote for country X xshrug

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:10
Ok,we can then start with new NF :?:

And if there will be too little voters,voting can last 3 days ;)

LakZaNokte
13th July 2012, 23:11
crap, my fever is going up up up xpuke

EurovisionSmile
13th July 2012, 23:12
crap, my fever is going up up up xpuke

Maybe you should go to bed and rest :(

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:14
Maybe you should go to bed and rest :(

I agree

daniels1000
13th July 2012, 23:15
We're at the half of voting and Nelly is leading just by 1 points over Pasha and by 2 points over Sunstroke Project&Olia Tira.

Now,can someone tell me one number from 1 to 21,to decide about next NF :?:

AdelAdel
13th July 2012, 23:15
no 19