PDA

View Full Version : 21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS from page 1670! WINNER : Sweden 2012 - Loreen - Euphoria

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 22:44
no 16

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:45
no 16

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8041/picture15ml.png

::fi FINLAND

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:46
Who will perform on #16 in Semifinal 1 :?:

Say one number from 1 to 21 :D

Free numbers : 5 6 7 8 9 13

as78
5th July 2012, 22:46

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:48

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9758/picture16w.png

::by BELARUS

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:48
1. Iceland
2. Ukraine
3. Czech Republic
4. Latvia
5. Moldova
6. Croatia
7. F.Y.R. Macedonia
8. Norway
9. Belgium
10. Serbia
11. Cyprus
12. Montenegro
13. Malta
14. Bulgaria
15. Finland
16. Belarus

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:49
Who will perform on #17 in Semifinal 1 :?:

Free numbers : 5 7 8 9 13

Trece
5th July 2012, 22:50
13!!!

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:51
13!!!

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3108/picture17bz.png

::sk SLOVAKIA

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:51
Who will perform on #18 in Semifinal 1 :?:

Free numbers : 5 7 8 9

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 22:52
no 9

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:53
no 9

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4594/picture18de.png

::il ISRAEL

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:54
Who will perform on #19 in Semifinal 1 :?:

Free numbers : 5 7 8

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 22:54
no 8

CypriotGirl
5th July 2012, 22:55
Here I am people! And guess where my 12 points went!!

Btw, about half of the songs we sent were mediocre, and 1 was beyond terrible! And I'm talking about 2005, that year I was feeling ashamed of my own country! Most terrible song we entered ever, and in my all time bottom list!

My review for the songs:

2002 - That year I got crazy about Eurovision because of One! They were my teenage idols, I remember myself being in love with Filippos-Konstantinos (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uDbPlrZlZPw/TdGIBdlrINI/AAAAAAAABWk/NmLZTUtGCLU/s1600/fill.jpg)! I really love "Gimme", it also gave us a very good result (6th)!

2003 - One of the most mediocre songs we ever sent! No more comments needed!

2004 - This song was an oasis in that year's NF, that was full of ethnic Sertab-copy-paste songs! It was performed last, and I remember my mom saying "I'm gonna vote for that song, after all these funfair songs, this is so relaxing". I never expected it to win, but it did, and I was very happy about it! Also, I never expected it to do well in ESC, not even to qualify, because Cypriots never believed in that song, they were saying "we're gonna be last with that boring ballad" and they cared only for Sakis and Greece... I said this in the Tournament thread too, but I'll repeat myself: my strongest emotional moment in ESC ever was in 2004 SF, when the last envelope opened and it was Cyprus! Before that, I never expect us to qualify, and how much more when only 1 envelope was left!

2005 - See my comments above. This song is so awful that I can't write anything else about it!

2006 - Too Americanized ballad, from a Greek-American singer that has nothing to do with Cyprus. At least the song itself was composed by a Cypriot. That year, I never felt that "Why Angels Cry" was our song. I was feeling that Anna Vissi was representing us! Ok, the song is not bad, but nothing special, and no surprise it didn't qualify! But I think it would qualify if juries were involved, they love that American-style ballads performed by a strong vocalist...

2007 - A really great song, something far different that we ever sent, even in French language that made it even more special, being the top fans favorite, and yet not qualifying? That's a joke...

2008 - Ok, as a song it has some nice elements, but over all is beyond mediocre, not catchy at all, the structure of it lacks a lot, it doesn't even have a clear chorus, and the performance was terrible. That year, I didn't care at all about Cyprus, but I was a big fan of the Greek entry!

2009 - Sweet song, but it would be better if it was performed in JESC instead! Christina was so inexperienced, and it was clear in the performance. While her voice wasn't bad, in some moments she was singing out of tune. But really that song is sweet and cute, overall I like it!

2010 - Another nice and sweet song that we sent, but really nothing special overall. I was surprised it won the NF because they were completely unknown, but at the same time I was happy because it was by far the best song, and also because Constantinos Christoforou and Hovig failed, since the song of the first was so standard Eurovision song, and the song of the latter was very bad, and I was afraid we would win because he was famous at that time, because he just came out from the X Factor! Well, from the band, only one member was Cypriot, but again, at least the composer and the lyricist were Cypriots. I didn't expect us to qualify again, but when we did I was very happy! After that, I expected a good result, but we only got the 21st place. But only by being in the final, it was like victory for us!

2011 - I see a lot of people praising that song and saying "it should've qualified" etc. That year was one of our worst entries. Not the song itself, the song is ok, but nothing special of course! It is a decent song, but it's not catchy at all, again it hasn't got a clear chorus, and it's forgettable! What it made it one of our worst entries was the "singer" himself! Zero star quality, zero emotion in his voice... He was like he was forced to go on stage and sing the song. And the performance overall was very weird, especially that part when that fat woman was holding that thing and was waving it while screaming, what was that? I think that song, if it was performed by somebody else, and had a better stage performance, it would score higher.

2012 - Ok, here we talk! This year was the time that we got Eurovision seriously as a country (only in 2002 and 2007 we did that really, but this year was even more)! CyBC did the best choice, Ivi is currently the biggest young star, and I couldn't imagine a better choice! When I heard that she was going to represent us, I was very very very happy, since I am a fan of her! When I listened to the songs, I was sure that La La Love should win the NF, and when the day of the NF was approaching, I couldn't sleep, because I was saying "what if another song wins? what if another song wins?" :lol:, but thankfully, La La Love won the NF easily! I had high expectations for this year, as most Cypriots, it was maybe the first time after many years that they really cared about our entry and not about Greece only! Then, I started to feel afraid that we might not qualify like it happened in 2007! Again, when the days of the SF were approaching, I couldn't sleep at night for that reason! LOL, I was so passionate about it! When the qualifiers were being announced, I was saying "we're not gonna qualify... we're not gonna qualify...", and when we were announced as qualifiers, I was screaming and shouting, my family were so surprised to see me doing that, because I'm overall a very quiet and shy person (LOL)! In the final, I really wanted a top 10 at least, and I was frustrated that we only got the 16th place. I was blaming the juries for that, but I was surprised to see the juries rating us higher than the public. My thought was "if we failed with that song, we'll never do well", but I guess beyond all, it was not the best year to enter that song unfortunately. This year was a more ballad-oriented year, and most dance songs failed to reach a high position. It was Euphoria too, that got the points from most dance music lovers. Anyway, I was happy to see La La Love doing well in charts of many countries, it even entered British top 100 singles, a great achievement, and for weeks it was number 1 in Sweden iTunes (I was wondering, how could Sweden give us 12 points, and most of the rest countries 0? It's impossible only Swedes liked our song!)! And even in countries that gave us 0 points like Norway, Finland and Germany, it did great in iTunes charts, it was top 10 for weeks in Norway and Finland! I hope Ivi will return in ESC again after 2-3 years, and have better luck!

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:55
no 8

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3954/picture19e.png

::ru RUSSIA

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:58
Here I am people! And guess where my 12 points went!!

Btw, about half of the songs we sent were mediocre, and 1 was beyond terrible! And I'm talking about 2005, that year I was feeling ashamed of my own country! Most terrible song we entered ever, and in my all time bottom list!

My review for the songs:

2002 - That year I got crazy about Eurovision because of One! They were my teenage idols, I remember myself being in love with Filippos-Konstantinos (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uDbPlrZlZPw/TdGIBdlrINI/AAAAAAAABWk/NmLZTUtGCLU/s1600/fill.jpg)! I really love "Gimme", it also gave us a very good result (6th)!

2003 - One of the most mediocre songs we ever sent! No more comments needed!

2004 - This song was an oasis in that year's NF, that was full of ethnic Sertab-copy-paste songs! It was performed last, and I remember my mom saying "I'm gonna vote for that song, after all these funfair songs, this is so relaxing". I never expected it to win, but it did, and I was very happy about it! Also, I never expected it to do well in ESC, not even to qualify, because Cypriots never believed in that song, they were saying "we're gonna be last with that boring ballad" and they cared only for Sakis and Greece... I said this in the Tournament thread too, but I'll repeat myself: my strongest emotional moment in ESC ever was in 2004 SF, when the last envelope opened and it was Cyprus! Before that, I never expect us to qualify, and how much more when only 1 envelope was left!

2005 - See my comments above. This song is so awful that I can't write anything else about it!

2006 - Too Americanized ballad, from a Greek-American singer that has nothing to do with Cyprus. At least the song itself was composed by a Cypriot. That year, I never felt that "Why Angels Cry" was our song. I was feeling that Anna Vissi was representing us! Ok, the song is not bad, but nothing special, and no surprise it didn't qualify! But I think it would qualify if juries were involved, they love that American-style ballads performed by a strong vocalist...

2007 - A really great song, something far different that we ever sent, even in French language that made it even more special, being the top fans favorite, and yet not qualifying? That's a joke...

2008 - Ok, as a song it has some nice elements, but over all is beyond mediocre, not catchy at all, the structure of it lacks a lot, it doesn't even have a clear chorus, and the performance was terrible. That year, I didn't care at all about Cyprus, but I was a big fan of the Greek entry!

2009 - Sweet song, but it would be better if it was performed in JESC instead! Christina was so inexperienced, and it was clear in the performance. While her voice wasn't bad, in some moments she was singing out of tune. But really that song is sweet and cute, overall I like it!

2010 - Another nice and sweet song that we sent, but really nothing special overall. I was surprised it won the NF because they were completely unknown, but at the same time I was happy because it was by far the best song, and also because Constantinos Christoforou and Hovig failed, since the song of the first was so standard Eurovision song, and the song of the latter was very bad, and I was afraid we would win because he was famous at that time, because he just came out from the X Factor! Well, from the band, only one member was Cypriot, but again, at least the composer and the lyricist were Cypriots. I didn't expect us to qualify again, but when we did I was very happy! After that, I expected a good result, but we only got the 21st place. But only by being in the final, it was like victory for us!

2011 - I see a lot of people praising that song and saying "it should've qualified" etc. That year was one of our worst entries. Not the song itself, the song is ok, but nothing special of course! It is a decent song, but it's not catchy at all, again it hasn't got a clear chorus, and it's forgettable! What it made it one of our worst entries was the "singer" himself! Zero star quality, zero emotion in his voice... He was like he was forced to go on stage and sing the song. And the performance overall was very weird, especially that part when that fat woman was holding that thing and was waving it while screaming, what was that? I think that song, if it was performed by somebody else, and had a better stage performance, it would score higher.

2012 - Ok, here we talk! This year was the time that we got Eurovision seriously as a country (only in 2002 and 2007 we did that really, but this year was even more)! CyBC did the best choice, Ivi is currently the biggest young star, and I couldn't imagine a better choice! When I heard that she was going to represent us, I was very very very happy, since I am a fan of her! When I listened to the songs, I was sure that La La Love should win the NF, and when the day of the NF was approaching, I couldn't sleep, because I was saying "what if another song wins? what if another song wins?" :lol:, but thankfully, La La Love won the NF easily! I had high expectations for this year, as most Cypriots, it was maybe the first time after many years that they really cared about our entry and not about Greece only! Then, I started to feel afraid that we might not qualify like it happened in 2007! Again, when the days of the SF were approaching, I couldn't sleep at night for that reason! LOL, I was so passionate about it! When the qualifiers were being announced, I was saying "we're not gonna qualify... we're not gonna qualify...", and when we were announced as qualifiers, I was screaming and shouting, my family were so surprised to see me doing that, because I'm overall a very quiet and shy person (LOL)! In the final, I really wanted a top 10 at least, and I was frustrated that we only got the 16th place. I was blaming the juries for that, but I was surprised to see the juries rating us higher than the public. My thought was "if we failed with that song, we'll never do well", but I guess beyond all, it was not the best year to enter that song unfortunately. This year was a more ballad-oriented year, and most dance songs failed to reach a high position. It was Euphoria too, that got the points from most dance music lovers. Anyway, I was happy to see La La Love doing well in charts of many countries, it even entered British top 100 singles, a great achievement, and for weeks it was number 1 in Sweden iTunes (I was wondering, how could Sweden give us 12 points, and most of the rest countries 0? It's impossible only Swedes liked our song!)! And even in countries that gave us 0 points like Norway, Finland and Germany, it did great in iTunes charts, it was top 10 for weeks in Norway and Finland! I hope Ivi will return in ESC again after 2-3 years, and have better luck!

Great post :mrgreen:

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 22:58
Who will perform on #20 in Semifinal 1 :?:

Free numbers : 5 7

as78
5th July 2012, 22:59

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:00

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/6789/picture20r.png

::am ARMENIA

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6210/picture21o.png

::sm SAN MARINO

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:00
CypriotGirl - it's pretty obvious that you gave 12 points to "La La Love", considering the length of the description. :lol:
But also because you stated this earlier, and you even have it as one of your all time favorites in your introduction thread. ;)

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:01
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m40shcY5kc1rr38qlo1_250.gif

:mrgreen: xcheer

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:02
Semifinal 1 - Running order

1. ::is Iceland
2. ::ua Ukraine
3. ::cz Czech Republic
4. ::lv Latvia
5. ::md Moldova
6. ::hr Croatia
7. ::mk F.Y.R. Macedonia
8. ::no Norway
9. ::be Belgium
10. ::rs Serbia
11. ::cy Cyprus
12. ::me Montenegro
13. ::mt Malta
14. ::bg Bulgaria
15. ::fi Finland
16. ::by Belarus
17. ::sk Slovakia
18. ::il Israel
19. ::ru Russia
20. ::am Armenia
21. ::sm San Marino

as78
5th July 2012, 23:02

Totally agree. This is the only Cypriot song of this period, which I also really do not like, I'm sure for 0 points from me. For the rest, I still think.
Welcome to the game!

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:03
San Marino last :lol:

daniels1000
proof that I don't lie :

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7011/runningsemi1.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/runningsemi1.png/)

as78
Very good draw for San Marino!

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:04
San Marino performs last... Valentina has huge chances :mrgreen: If she qualifies, of course

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:04
CypriotGirl I am very glad to see you in game! This is wonderful!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p7gc56mQ1rr38qlo1_250.gif

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:05
ok, we will now start with 2nd semifinal running order ! :mrgreen:

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:07
CypriotGirl,I hope that you will now vote more in NF-s :)

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:08
To remind you on a procedure :

RUNNING ORDER DRAW

So we had Semifinals draw on Thursday. These are 2 semifinals.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8347/semis8.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/semis8.png/)

So,today we must give every country in their semifinal their running number(running order),on what number will they be.

DRAW PROCEDURE : So,we will have 2 running order draws,one for Semifinal 1 and one for Semifinal 2(btw,we will first start with Semifinal 1 :D ) .
I will tell you numbers from that semifinal in order and you will tell me one number from 1 to 21. I randomized list(on page Random.org) before and wrote all countries from that semifinal . For example , I say : " Who will be on number 4" , then you say : number 5 , and on that number writes Slovenia , Slovenia will perform on a number 4.

I will post screenshot of countries later,to see that I don't cheat. :mrgreen: ( I don't want scandals like last time with passwords :lol: )

If you don't understand,feel free to ask ;)

Can we now start :?:

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:08
Yeah, let's go! :D

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:10
Who will perform on #1 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

CypriotGirl
5th July 2012, 23:11
CypriotGirl - it's pretty obvious that you gave 12 points to "La La Love", considering the length of the description. :lol:
But also because you stated this earlier, and you even have it as one of your all time favorites in your introduction thread. ;)

Btw, I have a list with my most hated songs in ESC ever, and they are:
::cy 2005: Ela Ela (Come Baby)
::tr 2007: Shake it up shekerim
::tr 2012: Love me back
::am 2008: Qele qele
::gr 2010: Opa
::gr 2012: Aphrodisiac
::tr 2006: Superstar
::de 2005: Run and hide
::ru 2005: Nobody hurt no one
::ru 2010: Lost and forgotten
::ru 2011: Get you
::ru 2008: Believe
::fi 2006: Hard rock hallelujah
::al 2012: Suus
::lt 2012: Love is blind
::ua 2010: Sweet people
::rs 2011: Caroban

^^I really hate these songs! ^^ :lol:

Btw, it seems that I miss school, that's why I wrote an essay! :lol: :lol:

as78
5th July 2012, 23:11

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:12

Wow ,what a list :o

I would never say that you hate Aphrodisiac and Qele Qele :o

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:13

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2897/picture1xo.png

::tr TURKEY

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:13
Who will perform on #2 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:14
I would never say that you hate Aphrodisiac
We all know about it! :mrgreen: CypriotGirl But where is Russia 2012? :o

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:14
6!!!

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:15

Is ::ru your worst country :lol:

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:16

I also hate those in bold :D
Although you write "most hated songs in ESC ever", I bet that you mean the 21st century only.

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:18
6!!!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8067/picture2xdk.png

::nl NETHERLANDS

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:18
Who will perform on #3 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:19
no 19

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:20
no 19

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1434/picture3fi.png

::at AUSTRIA

Who will perform on #4 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20

AdelAdel
no 17

as78

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:21
Lak is with us now !!!!!!! :D xwave

daniels1000
no 17

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9182/picture4xx.png

::al ALBANIA

Who will perform on #5 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 20

AdelAdel
Lak is with us now !!!!!!! :D xwave

Hi, Lak! :D
I was wondering if you would show up :D

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:22
18qqq

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:24
18qqq

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3407/picture5ge.png

::lt LITHUANIA

Who will perform on #6 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20

AdelAdel
no 14

as78

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:25
no 14

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8258/picture6gt.png

::ge GEORGIA

Who will perform on #7 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 20

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:25

I agree with bold ones + (from the top of my head)
Denmark 2011
Greece Sakis x2...and some others xrofl2
Ukraine 2012
will continue with the list, there's more but I can't remember now :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:27
Shake it up shekerim was one big WTF
I honestly don't know what did people see in this song, but in my opinion, it should receive one of the bottom 5 positions...

CypriotGirl
I also hate those in bold :D
Although you write "most hated songs in ESC ever", I bet that you mean the 21st century only.

No, ever! I don't particularly hate any old song because I'm not really familiar with them, and I just dislike some songs I listen to the tournament, but nothing against them! :lol:

OMG, how could I forgot Suus and Love Is Blind?????? I'll add it them the list now! Oh, and Sweet People and Caroban too!!!! Added!

@Trece: Russia 2012 for me was one of the best Russian entries, considering that I hated most of Russian songs and I cannot tolerate to listen to them at any time, Party for Everybody might be a "crap" but I can enjoy listening to it at any time! I used to hate Mamo too, but I like it now, I actually loved its performance in the final, and it won me over! And about Believe, I mostly hate it because it was so mediocre and it won. I can tolerate listening to it in the studio version, but I really can't stand watching its performance, I hate Bilan so much in that performance, I hate to see him trembling his mouth while singing with that terrible accent! I actually love the Spanish version of "Believe" and I like some Russian songs of Dima, but overall I dislike him strongly!

AdelAdel
no 20

daniels1000
Shake it up shekerim was one big WTF
I honestly don't know what did people see in this song, but in my opinion, it should receive one of the bottom 5 positions...

Agree Adel ,finally ! 4th place :o

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:28
Hi, Lak! :D
I was wondering if you would show up :D
xwave every1

I was outside, it's not 50° so I had to go out and breathe xrofl2

also, I sensed that we are talking about songs we hate and you know how much I love that topic xrofl2

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:28
no 20

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3946/picture7alv.png

::hu HUNGARY

Who will perform on #8 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Hele.
5th July 2012, 23:29

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:30
No, ever! I don't particularly hate any old song because I'm not really familiar with them, and I just dislike some songs I listen to the tournament, but nothing against them! :lol:

OMG, how could I forgot Suus and Love Is Blind?????? I'll add it them the list now! Oh, and Sweet People and Caroban too!!!! Added!

@Trece: Russia 2012 for me was one of the best Russian entries, considering that I hated most of Russian songs and I cannot tolerate to listen to them at any time, Party for Everybody might be a "crap" but I can enjoy listening to it at any time! I used to hate Mamo too, but I like it now, I actually loved its performance in the final, and it won me over! And about Believe, I mostly hate it because it was so mediocre and it won. I can tolerate listening to it in the studio version, but I really can't stand watching its performance, I hate Bilan so much in that performance, I hate to see him trembling his mouth while singing with that terrible accent! I actually love the Spanish version of "Believe" and I like some Russian songs of Dima, but overall I dislike him strongly!

Suus , Love is blind - add them to list , faster that you can :lol:

Sweet people - noooooooo, awesome song

Trece
how could I forgot Suus
That's what I thought the same thing. Probably the worst song in recent years! :mrgreen:

daniels1000

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3466/picture8wn.png

::ie IRELAND

AdelAdel
xwave every1

I was outside, it's not 50° so I had to go out and breathe xrofl2

also, I sensed that we are talking about songs we hate and you know how much I love that topic xrofl2

Yeah :mrgreen: I can post my own most hated songs of the 21st century if you like :mrgreen:

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:32
That's what I thought the same thing. Probably the worst song in recent years! :mrgreen:

I don't like it , but it's not the worst.

IMO the worst songs from last 4 years are :

::cz 2009 and ::me 2012 are more horrible and some other also

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:33
Yeah :mrgreen: I can post my own most hated songs of the 21st century if you like :mrgreen:
please do, maybe u will refresh my memory as well xbow

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:33
1. ::tr Turkey
2. ::nl Netherlands
3. ::at Austria
4. ::al Albania
5. ::lt Lithuania
6. ::ge Georgia
7. ::hu Hungary
8. ::ie Ireland

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:34
daniels1000, but because even in the final did not come out. And Suus 5th place in the finals! :o :?

daniels1000
Who will perform on #9 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Trece
11!!!

as78
And I now regret that I feared to vote for Suus. It is one of the best songs of all time.

LakZaNokte
Euro Neuro xcheer
one of my favorite songs this year :D

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:35
daniels1000, but because even in the final did not come out. And Suus 5th place in the finals! :o :?

I'm so nervous when I remember that Suus came 5th in the final.GrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:35
Euro Neuro xcheer
one of my favorite songs this year :D

xdown

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:36
I like music from the Euro Neuro. But I don't like entry

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:36
11!!!

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9573/picture9yyj.png

::ro ROMANIA

Who will perform on #10 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 12 13 15 16

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:37
I'm so nervous when I remember that Suus came 5th in the final.GrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR
I don't like that song either. don't like it at all.
funny thing is, I don't hate it. it doesn't annoy me enough. just don't like it.

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:37

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:38

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9456/picture10jb.png

::gr GREECE

Who will perform on #11 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 12 15 16

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:39

CypriotGirl
5th July 2012, 23:39
I don't like it , but it's not the worst.

IMO the worst songs from last 4 years are :

These 2 are both horrible, but I don't hate them!

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:40

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4947/picture11ki.png

::dk DENMARK

Who will perform on #12 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 12 15 16

Trece
15!!

AdelAdel
please do, maybe u will refresh my memory as well xbow

This is not a full list, just some of the songs that come to my mind now:

Albania 2012 - Suus
Sweden 2012 - Euphoria xrofl2
Russia 2011 - Get You
Poland 2011 - Jestem
Sweden 2011 - Popular
Switzerland 2012 - Unbreakable
Ireland 2008 - Ireland 12 points
Lithuania 2008 - Nomads In The Night
Macedonia 2007 - Mojot Svet
Turkey 2007 - Shake It Up Shekerim
Turkey 2006 - Superstar
Belarus 2006 - Mum
Romania 2004 - I Admit

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:41
15!!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8436/picture12eb.png

::ch SWITZERLAND

Who will perform on #13 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 12 16

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:42
Albania 2012 - Suus
Thank goodness, because I was afraid that this crap to win Albanian NF:lol:

as78

AdelAdel
no 12

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:43

Albania 2012 - Suus
Russia 2011 - Get You
Poland 2011 - Jestem
Sweden 2011 - Popular
Turkey 2006 - Superstar
Belarus 2006 - Mum
Romania 2004 - I Admit

Mojot Svet , Euphoria , Get You , Jestem , Popular NONO ( On the other side,all of these songs that I mentioned were at least in my Top 15 in their years )

Other - agree,except ::ch 2012 for which I don't mind

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:44

Albania 2012 - Suus
Russia 2011 - Get You
Poland 2011 - Jestem
Sweden 2011 - Popular
Turkey 2006 - Superstar
Belarus 2006 - Mum
Romania 2004 - I Admit
Sweden 2011 goes up and down for me.
when it was released, I hated it. deeply.
then, somewhere around final night, I was fine with it. I even liked it. that lasted about a week.
I started disliking it, then hating it (again), then not caring and I hate it at this very moment. u can ask me again tomorrow and my answer could be diff xshrug

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:44

I would never say that Adel hate that song,I'm glad that hates !!!! :mrgreen:

Kejsi xheart

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:45
I honestly hope it won't :?

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:45

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8154/picture13hp.png

::az AZERBAIJAN

Who will perform on #14 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 12

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:46
I would never say that Adel hate that song,I'm glad that hates !!!! :mrgreen:

I don't hate this song... I DESPISE IT!!! It is probably the worst song of the 21st century

as78
5th July 2012, 23:46

Albania 2012 - Suus
Russia 2011 - Get You
Poland 2011 - Jestem
Sweden 2011 - Popular
Turkey 2006 - Superstar
Belarus 2006 - Mum
Romania 2004 - I Admit

Very interesting list. Some of these songs are also on my black list, but some of them in the top list.

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:48
ńo 9

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:48
Very interesting list. Some of these songs are also on my black list, but some of them in the top list.
most of them are on my "don't care" list, except Russia 2011 (I can't help it, I like that song :oops:) and Switzerland 2012 which is on "fine" list

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:49
ńo 9

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5637/picture14y.png

::ee ESTONIA

Who will perform on #15 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 10 12

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:49

ESC
5th July 2012, 23:50
With every NF here I add the entries of a country in my new List. So till now On the bottom of this list is:
DK 2007
LT 2008
IRL 2008
ISR 2007
ISR 2006
LV 2009
LV 2008
LV 2006
BG 2009

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:50

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8041/picture15ml.png

::ad ANDORRA

Who will perform on #16 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7 10

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:51
no 10

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:52
no 10

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9758/picture16w.png

::sl SLOVENIA

Who will perform on #17 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 2 3 4 5 7

ESC
no. 2

daniels1000
1. Turkey
2. Netherlands
3. Austria
4. Albania
5. Lithuania
6. Georgia
7. Hungary
8. Ireland
9. Romania
10. Greece
11. Denmark
12. Switzerland
13. Azerbaijan
14. Estonia
15. Andorra
16. Slovenia

daniels1000
5th July 2012, 23:53
no. 2

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3108/picture17bz.png

::pt PORTUGAL

Who will perform on #18 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 3 4 5 7

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:53
With every NF here I add the entries of a country in my new List. So till now On the bottom of this list is:
DK 2007
LT 2008
IRL 2008
ISR 2007
ISR 2006
LV 2009
LV 2008
LV 2006
BG 2009

I agree with you on the ones in green... the ones in the red on the other hand... I don't agree

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:54
Kejsi xheart

xbow xbow xcheer xheart Only one Albanian entry that I like :lol:

AdelAdel
no 3

daniels1000
xbow xbow xcheer xheart Only one Albanian entry that I like :lol:

I like Juliana also, I don't remember entries for early 00s

ESC
I agree with you on the ones in green... the ones in the red on the other hand... I don't agree

Ok there are someone who really like the pirates, but Push the button????

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:55
I don't give a damn about Kejsi, there were much better Albanian songs

daniels1000
no 3

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4594/picture18de.png

::mc MONACO

Who will perform on #19 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 4 5 7

as78

ESC
Juliana or Olta Boka ftw...

Trece
5th July 2012, 23:56
I don't hate this song... I DESPISE IT!!! It is probably the worst song of the 21st century

Wow xbow I shocked. I full agree! :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
Ok there are someone who really like the pirates, but Push the button????

Push The Button was a very original song, with a political theme in it - combine this with a catchy melody and there we go - I like it :D

daniels1000

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3954/picture19e.png

::pl POLAND

Who will perform on #20 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 4 5

CypriotGirl
5th July 2012, 23:57

Albania 2012 - Suus
Russia 2011 - Get You
Poland 2011 - Jestem
Sweden 2011 - Popular
Turkey 2006 - Superstar
Belarus 2006 - Mum
Romania 2004 - I Admit

In bold the ones I dislike and hate too! But seriously, Mojot Svet? :o

AdelAdel
Juliana or Olta Boka ftw...

Anjeza Shahini, anyone?

daniels1000

Mojot svet is such a beautiful song ! :D

LakZaNokte
5th July 2012, 23:58
Push The Button was a very original song, with a political theme in it - combine this with a catchy melody and there we go - I like it :D
I like push the button, I gave it 10 pts in Israel NF xshrug

as78
5th July 2012, 23:58
Adel, what do you want as the Polish NF winner?

AdelAdel
5th July 2012, 23:59

I don't know... Mojot Svet is sort of annoying to listen to...

mojot svet se vita muzika, ne ma to bari to granica, mojot srdce ne unosi eta dusha balkanska

Seriously, these lyrics... they're so annoying to listen to :mrgreen:

Trece
Mojot svet is such a beautiful song ! :D

My fav from Macedonia vefore Kaliopi. Now 2007=2012 and I don't kniw how to vote

daniels1000

I can't remember all the songs atm , but I like Legenda and Jestem

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:01
What about someone saying a last number :lol: :?:

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:01
21!!!

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:02

My favorite is Ich Troje from 2003 with Keine Grenzen. Their other entry (2006 - Follow My Heart) is my 2nd favorite.

On the other hand, I despise Jestem and hate Love Song

daniels1000
21!!!

xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl2 xrofl2

AdelAdel
no 4

LakZaNokte
I don't know... Mojot Svet is sort of annoying to listen to...

mojot svet se vita muzika, ne ma to bari to granica, mojot srdce ne unosi eta dusha balkanska

Seriously, these lyrics... they're so annoying to listen to :mrgreen:
it can eat the dust from

"c'mon boys, c'mon girls, in this crazy crazy world
you're the diamonds, you're the pearls
let's make a new tomorrow today"

yuck xpuke

daniels1000
Ok,it lost somewhere , btw Poland is #19 for those who didn't see

Who will perform on #20 in Semifinal 2 :?:

Free numbers : 4 5

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 00:03

Trece
xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl xrofl2 xrofl2

:oops: xrofl xrofl xrofl

as78
My favorite is Ich Troje from 2003 with Keine Grenzen.

My too. It is also in all 00's top list. If it qualifies, it will recieve high points from me.

daniels1000
no 4

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/6789/picture20r.png

::se SWEDEN

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6210/picture21o.png

::ba BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:04
proof that I don't lie:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5278/draw2running.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/draw2running.png/)

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:05
Their other entry (2006 - Follow My Heart) is my 2nd favorite.

One of my favs in 2006. My 12 pts in Poland NF

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:06
Semifinal 2

1. ::trTurkey
2. ::nl Netherlands
3. ::atAustria
4. ::al Albania
5. ::lt Lithuania
6. ::ge Georgia
7. ::hu Hungary
8. ::ie Ireland
9. ::ro Romania
10. ::gr Greece
11. ::dk Denmark
12. ::ch Switzerland
13. ::az Azerbaijan
14. ::ee Estonia
15. ::ad Andorra
16. ::sl Slovenia
17. ::pt Portugal
18. ::mc Monaco
19. ::pl Poland
20. ::se Sweden
21. ::ba Bosnia&Herzegovina

AdelAdel
One of my favs in 2006. My 12 pts in Poland NF

At least we agree on SOMETHING :lol:

daniels1000
Example video of the show in a minute xcheer xfruit

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:07
At least we agree on SOMETHING
You forgot for Suus (prev page)

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:07
it can eat the dust from

"c'mon boys, c'mon girls, in this crazy crazy world
you're the diamonds, you're the pearls
let's make a new tomorrow today"

There are a lot of crappy lyrics nowadays, no creativity at all!

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:08
You forgot for Suus (prev page)

Ok, ok... we agree on TWO things... the record is officially broken :mrgreen:

ESC
6th July 2012, 00:10
There are a lot of crappy lyrics nowadays, no creativity at all!
There are still crappy lyrics with much creativity: "Leto svet, eto leto svet, Sonnenlicht, das ist Sonnenlicht Mitäs nyt? Kesävalot nyt" :p

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:11
There are still crappy lyrics with much creativity: "Leto svet, eto leto svet, Sonnenlicht, das ist Sonnenlicht Mitäs nyt? Kesävalot nyt" :p

:lol:

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:12
Interesting, what about Slovenian NF?

Hele.

It is too easy. Maja and No One else! :D

daniels1000
Finally :D :mrgreen:

EXAMPLE VIDEO OF THE SHOW

So,I made an example video of the show.This is how the show ( 21st Century Eurovision) will look like,with little changes.
The video is made on song " Romania 2010 : Playing with fire " ( don't ask me why , completely random,it fell me first on my mind xrofl2 )

Pls,pls,pls , watch every part of this video,and then tell me your suggestions.
Your suggestions are very welcome.

Just one question : Did I need to post postcards :?:

And now , I will finish with talking and let you to watch short video! :D xcheer

I reccomend you to watch it in HD.(Click settings and then 720p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5gND7Kk-cg

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:13

Cvet z Juga and Stop - my favorites :D

AdelAdel
It is too easy. Maja and No One else! :D

-1 :lol:

daniels1000

Can't wait for it

Maja and Eva xheart

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:14
Cvet z Juga
xshockxshockxshockxshockxshockxshock I feel bad!
xrofl
Cvet z Juga for the win! xcheer

ESC
6th July 2012, 00:15
Verjamen

Hele.
6th July 2012, 00:16
Finally :D :mrgreen:

So,I made an example video of the show.This is how the show ( 21st Century Eurovision) will look like,with little changes.
The video is made on song " Romania 2010 : Playing with fire " ( don't ask me why , completely random,it fell me first on my mind xrofl2 )

And now , I will finish with talking and let you to watch short video! :D xcheer

It is amazing! :D

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:17
I think Slovenian NF will be very tied between Stop,Verjamem,No One, Cvet z juga ( last one maybe )

ESC
Please don't let it be the "peelow"-guy from 2006

daniels1000
It is amazing! :D

Thanks Heleeee! :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:18
The video is alright, I see that you merged 2010 with 2012 :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:19
xshockxshockxshockxshockxshockxshock I feel bad!
xrofl
Cvet z Juga for the win! xcheer

Why do you feel bad?

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:20
Just one question : Did I need to post postcards

I think not! :D
To be honest, and also I do not really like that everything is done near Baku, it would be interesting to come up with something yourself.

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:20
Why do you feel bad?
#3 We both like Cvet z Juga :lol:

CypriotGirl
6th July 2012, 00:22
I think Slovenian NF will be very tied between Stop,Verjamem,No One, Cvet z juga ( last one maybe )

I like the last 3, but Stop? I don't like it! I think Cvet z juga is the best one, I remember I was not a fan of it back then, but now I like it! Verjamem was in my top 5 this year, and No One from last year is great too!

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:22
I think not! :D
To be honest, and also I do not really like that everything is done near Baku, it would be interesting to come up with something yourself.

:lol: (near Baku)

Yes,as I said it's much more easier if I have design because I don't have an "art line " so I don't know how to make my own design(I don't have ideas,to be more precise), and 2012 is the best design for me !

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:23
#3 We both like Cvet z Juga :lol:

I found a 4th similar thing! :o
We both like the Spanish National Football Team :D

Hele.
6th July 2012, 00:24
Also, postcards are not must have. ;)

as78
6th July 2012, 00:26
Yes,as I said it's much more easier if I have design because I don't have an "art line " so I don't know how to make my own design(I don't have ideas,to be more precise), and 2012 is the best design for me !

Maybe Trece can help you. He had a great top video before the ESC.

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:26
We both like the Spanish National Football Team
No no, you cheering for Italy in the Final, I remember! 8-) :mrgreen:

xcheer VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!! xcheer

Hele.
6th July 2012, 00:27
I also think Stop doesn't stand much chance in Slovenian one. ;)

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:27
No no, you cheering for Italy in the Final, I remember! 8-) :mrgreen:

xcheer VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!! xcheer

Well, yes I was. But I still like the Spanish team. It's not my favorite team, but I still like them, because they're good.

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:28
I don't have ideas,to be more precise
I asked 100 times if you do not need help! oOX:lol::lol:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:28
Okay... so what does everybody think of San Marino? They got a good slot in the semi - who are you going to vote for? :mrgreen:

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:29
Okay... so what does everybody think of San Marino? They got a good slot in the semi - who are you going to vote for? :mrgreen:

Do you ask? :lol: Of course, the Queen Valentina! xbow oh oh

Hele.
6th July 2012, 00:30

I guess Senit as only logical choice. I really do hope Valentia is not going to win. :?

LakZaNokte
uh oh will probably win but I never liked it. "trash-wannabe"

daniels1000
Design - we will decide later, but is the whole idea ok ( animations and that ) :?: :mrgreen:

as78

I guess for Valentina.

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 00:31
Design - we will decide later, but is the whole idea ok ( animations and that ) :?: :mrgreen:
whatever u do will be fine with me :) (really)

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 00:31
Valentina can be dark horse in the whole contest!

Trece
6th July 2012, 00:32

All is good.
BTW I go to sleep. Hasta la mañana! :D Buenas noches!

as78
6th July 2012, 00:32

The idea is great.

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 00:33
Valentina can be dark horse in the whole contest!
I doubt it. some may find it funny etc but it won't stand a chance against real songs.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:36
I don't really understand why people dislike Valentina... I mean the song was quite catchy and was about a unique topic. I mean, look - 99% songs are about love and sex. I love hearing songs about other topics as well :D

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 00:39
I don't really understand why people dislike Valentina... I mean the song was quite catchy and was about a unique topic. I mean, look - 99% songs are about love and sex. I love hearing songs about other topics as well :D
I already talked about this on other threads but here it goes again:
it is trying to be trash.
don't like that. true trash is never forced.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:39
I already talked about this on other threads but here it goes again:
it is trying to be trash.
don't like that. true trash is never forced.

What do you mean "it is trying to be trash"? I don't understand :?

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 00:48
What do you mean "it is trying to be trash"? I don't understand :?
this is quite hard to explain xhmm
they tried to pull off a "Verka" and it didn't work.

as78
6th July 2012, 00:52
I believe that San Marino song was much deeper sense than to be trash or just a joke.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:55
this is quite hard to explain xhmm
they tried to pull off a "Verka" and it didn't work.

How can you compare Valentina to Verka??? Was Valentina dressed as a drag queen, singing complete nonsense in million languages like Verka? No.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 00:57
I believe that San Marino song was much deeper sense than to be trash or just a joke.

It was a song about the Internet. It was an unusual topic to sing about. I bet many people disliked it, because they got so brainwashed, that they don't consider any song, that isn't about love/sex, good.

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 01:04
It was a song about the Internet. It was an unusual topic to sing about. I bet many people disliked it, because they got so brainwashed, that they don't consider any song, that isn't about love/sex, good.

Yeah,to me is also annoying when all songs are about love.

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 01:20
How can you compare Valentina to Verka??? Was Valentina dressed as a drag queen, singing complete nonsense in million languages like Verka? No.
those are just variations of the same thing. both are joke entries. Verka worked, uh oh didn't (at least for me)

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 01:22
those are just variations of the same thing. both are joke entries. Verka worked, uh oh didn't (at least for me)

Verka - disaster , on a list of hate songs ( I think )

Valentina - joke in a very nice way , music is very very nice , lyrics stupid but different ,enough for a good entry,but not good enough for more than #25 - #30 in my top.

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 01:31

Valentina - joke in a very nice way , music is very very nice , lyrics stupid but different ,enough for a good entry,but not good enough for more than #25 - #30 in my top.
I didn't say every1 must like Verka, afterall, there's at least 1 hater for every single esc song xshrug
still, Verka came 2nd and uh oh stayed in semi.
when it comes to joke entries, the only thing that counts is "did people get the joke". obviously I'm not the only one who didn't get the uh oh joke.

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 01:37

I don't agree, it was not the theme of the song that failed, the song itself was a failure I'm afraid.

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 01:39

Well I wouldn't have voted for Verka, but my friends and I laughed our throats out watching to the performance :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 01:41

Yes, I agree daniels, it was terribly overrated. How could that end that high? But so did Russia this year, even with juries, so it's no surprise at all :mrgreen:

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 01:44
Yes, I agree daniels, it was terribly overrated. How could that end that high? But so did Russia this year, even with juries, so it's no surprise at all :mrgreen:
tbh I don't think Babushki were a joke entry. it was a gimmick, a show. they were going for "awwww", rather than "lol"

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 01:59
for those who didn't see :mrgreen: :D

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 02:10
Could anyone tell me what was supposed to be the joke behind Valentina's entry??? Because I doubt there was any, but if there really was, please enlighten me!

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 02:11
I don't agree, it was not the theme of the song that failed, the song itself was a failure I'm afraid.

But why???

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 02:15
tbh I don't think Babushki were a joke entry. it was a gimmick, a show. they were going for "awwww", rather than "lol"

I didn't say it was a joke entry xnaughty I just compared them because they are both bad.

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 02:16
But why???

It lacks a good melody. It's just not well built. It's messy and becomes rather exhausting to listen to :?

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 02:29
Could anyone tell me what was supposed to be the joke behind Valentina's entry??? Because I doubt there was any, but if there really was, please enlighten me!
uh oh, facebook/whatever, uh oh
generally, when u sing about something stupid (like facebook), it is automatically marked as "joke entry" xrofl2

and yes, facebook is stupid :mrgreen:

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 02:31
I didn't say it was a joke entry xnaughty I just compared them because they are both bad.
ah, I figured u meant it was a joke cause we were discussing those :D

but yes, I also think it wasn't good. they "awwwed" their way to 2nd place.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 10:40
uh oh, facebook/whatever, uh oh
generally, when u sing about something stupid (like facebook), it is automatically marked as "joke entry" xrofl2

and yes, facebook is stupid :mrgreen:

What if you sing about bicycles? Do you know Queen's song "Bicycle Race" - do you consider their song a joke song, just because it's about bicycles? That's further proves my point about marking as a joke songs, that aren't about love. :?

HEAON
6th July 2012, 11:41
Voted for Cyprus via Scorewiz

as78
6th July 2012, 11:58
I also perceive San Marino song as a joke entry, but not as vulgar gaff or joke just for fun. It is an ironic song with deep meaning. This is a subtle tasteful joke, which unfortunately is not understand by all.
I agree that the song melody and the musical side could have been stronger. So it is not among my favorite songs this year, but I love it for its meaningful content.

I am sad that this year the Latvian selection was not won by "Mad Show Boys" with the song "Music thief." Although it is also unlikely to get into the final, it would be much to discuss. It also contains meaningful jokes, not just a parody or jest. Although the "Beautiful song" some phrases also has become as folklore.

I like many joke songs, of course, if I take the meaning and content of the joke. Including those that can be called only entertaining. If it causes emotions, makes laugh and improves mood, it's a good song.

as78
6th July 2012, 12:03
Voted in Cyprus NF by ScoreWiz.
This time I really had to think long.

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 15:11
What if you sing about bicycles? Do you know Queen's song "Bicycle Race" - do you consider their song a joke song, just because it's about bicycles? That's further proves my point about marking as a joke songs, that aren't about love. :?
it's not the theme itself that determines if the song is a joke or not. it's the actual lyrics in it. u can sing about love but if u use stupid words, it will be marked as joke song. we have plenty of those here in Cro xrofl2 (I can give u examples)

anyways, I don't think uh oh was meant to be a serious song xshrug
maybe it did but then it failed big.

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 15:36
it's not the theme itself that determines if the song is a joke or not. it's the actual lyrics in it. u can sing about love but if u use stupid words, it will be marked as joke song. we have plenty of those here in Cro xrofl2 (I can give u examples)

Gimme examples :mrgreen: With English translation, of course :lol:

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 15:53
Gimme examples :mrgreen: With English translation, of course :lol:
"minus and plus, like an American and a Russian, in my world you are weeds* and I am hibiscus"

"I can't get over you, cause I'm carrying you like a hereditary disease" (btw, love that song xrofl2)

"we would have a cute baby, with my eyes, otherwise she would look like u, so that your face is peeking at us from the baby carriage" (adore that song xheart)

those translations are rough and it all sounds much funnier in croatian, when u have the ryhme and original words :D

*weeds like those in the garden, bad grass

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 16:05
xkiss Lak xrunhug :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 16:07
"minus and plus, like an American and a Russian, in my world you are weeds* and I am hibiscus"

"I can't get over you, cause I'm carrying you like a hereditary disease" (btw, love that song xrofl2)

"we would have a cute baby, with my eyes, otherwise she would look like u, so that your face is peeking at us from the baby carriage" (adore that song xheart)

those translations are rough and it all sounds much funnier in croatian, when u have the ryhme and original words :D

*weeds like those in the garden, bad grass

These are hilarious! :lol: Especially, the first one :lol:

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 16:11
I've got all my work advanced daniels :D tonight I'll be here every second, well almost, cause I must keep uptaded of all the gossips from the other threads!:mrgreen:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 16:12
I probably won't be around the results giveaway for Cyprus, it would be too much for me :(

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 16:23
glad u all enjoyed those lyrics :D

anyways, I won't be here tonight but I will be rooting for my fav xbow

Psyduck13
6th July 2012, 16:42
Voted

Sultana
6th July 2012, 17:39
Voted. It's a pity I can't attend the show(

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 18:10
I probably won't be around the results giveaway for Cyprus, it would be too much for me :(

It will be hearbreaking xcry

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 18:12
It will be hearbreaking xcry

You'll live with it xrofl2
Anyway, I'm just sooo unlucky in this game, that I don't want to be around anymore when the results are being shown. Especially for countries like Cyprus, where I already have a bad feeling, that my favorite (and top 10 all-time also) won't win :(

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 18:16
You'll live with it xrofl2
Anyway, I'm just sooo unlucky in this game, that I don't want to be around anymore when the results are being shown. Especially for countries like Cyprus, where I already have a bad feeling, that my favorite (and top 10 all-time also) won't win :(

I've got a few favourites that already got through, but it's way less than 50% OMG, I meant 25% :lol:

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 18:47
the only true favs of mine that won are Croatia, Spain and Italy.
what's killing me is the fact that some of my big favs didn't make it or songs I actually hate won :(

Trece
6th July 2012, 19:07
From 18 I have 4 favs

::az ::gr ::ro ::rs

I was delighted to win some, but they are not my favorites in general

LakZaNokte
6th July 2012, 19:25
::az ::gr ::ro ::rs

I was delighted to win some, but they are not my favorites in general
exactly how I feel about those winners :mrgreen:

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 19:51
what's killing me is the fact that some of my big favs didn't make it or songs I actually hate won :(

xyeah

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 21:32
Sorry , I was out almost whole day.

RESULTS : Today,22:00 CET

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 21:34

Looks perfect to me, I might be a bit late, hope not, though :?

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 21:35
I can't believe this has happened.

Record is broken again.

30 voters :o :o :o :o

Thank you all xhug xkiss

as78
6th July 2012, 21:40
Record is broken again.

30 voters

Great news! xfruit

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 22:06
xwave Hey guys! xhug

I'm ready for the show! xpopcorn

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:08
Starting in 5 minutes :)

AdelAdel
6th July 2012, 22:18
And I don't know why I'm here, after all... :?

Trece
6th July 2012, 22:20

IOTAP

EurovisionSmile
6th July 2012, 22:21

To cry out your soul, just like me :lol:

Hele.
6th July 2012, 22:22
Can't wait for start! :D

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:22
19th NATIONAL FINAL

::cy ::cy ::cy ::cy ::cy CYPRUS ::cy ::cy ::cy ::cy ::cy

We have listened to all 11 songs from 21st Century !!

1. 2002 - One - Gimme
2. 2003 - Stelios Constantas - Feeling Alive
3. 2004 - Lisa Andreas - Stronger Every Minute
4. 2005 - Constantinos Christoforou - Ela Ela (Come Baby)
5. 2006 - Annette Artani - Why Angels Cry
6. 2007 - Evridiki - Comme ci, comme ça
7. 2008 - Evdokia Kadí - Femme Fatale
8. 2009 - Christina Metaxa - Firefly
9. 2010 - Jon Lilygreen & The Islanders - Life Looks Better in Spring
10. 2011 - Christos Mylordos - San Aggelos S'agapisa
11. 2012 - Ivi Adamou - La la love

Votes are counted ,let's start with voting !! xcheer

Feel free to comment !

Thanks to all voters !! xhug 30 voters in Cypriot NF - record is broken xhug xkiss Thank you all !

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:23
IOTAP

Sorry :oops:

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:24
We are first going to RomanfromRussia

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5856/picture1igm.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/picture1igm.png/)

Trece
6th July 2012, 22:24

I am too. I have already 23 22 and can not to see show to the end, Today I feel very bad :?

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:27
I am too. I have already 23 22 and can not to see show to the end, Today I feel very bad :?

Sorry Trece :oops:,I couldn't do it before,I was out . I hope is everything ok with you :D . Today we won't finish too late as last time.

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:27
KeucFan's votes

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/151/picture2.gif

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:28
Juhis from ::fi is calling us..

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6937/picture3c.gif

Hele.
6th July 2012, 22:29

Oh, Trece...hope you will be fine. xrunhug I just got over sickness and I understand you so I hope you will recover fast too. ;)
And tonight I have time I think I will be here. :D

daniels1000
6th July 2012, 22:30
Oh, Trece...hope you will be fine. xrunhug I just got over sickness and I understand you so I hope you will recover fast too. ;)
And tonight I have time I think I will be here. :D

Exams and tests are finally over !! :D ( I hope so )