PDA

View Full Version : Semi-final 2 interval act

FallenAngelII
24th May 2012, 23:27
So... that was weird. The winners of the past 5 Eurovisions were present and appeared in chronological order, except Dima (2008) appeared before Maria (2007) for some reason. Each winner performed the song with which they won Eurovision... except when Ell & Nikki appeared, they all joined together to sing ABBA's "Waterloo".

Whut? My friends and I can't make heads or tails of this. Was it some kind of "Thank you" to Sweden for the fact that Swedes wrote Azerbaijan's entry last year and this year (and in 2010 and 2009 as well)?

LakZaNokte
24th May 2012, 23:28
tbh, I didn't even listen. that crew from Tuesday was fantastic, it would have been better if they performed again.

Venage
24th May 2012, 23:51
They probably didn't sing "Running Scared" because they will sing it on Saturday ;)

Quent91
25th May 2012, 00:08
I think this was a great intermission ;)

PashonFrut
25th May 2012, 00:16
I'm very satisfied with the intermission tonight! Everything was superb :)

PashonFrut
25th May 2012, 00:18
I especially enjoyed the interval act of semi final 1! :mrgreen:

Matt
25th May 2012, 00:18
What the hell was going on with Dima? I wanted to hit him in the face with something real hard. So annoying.

Overall it was great to see all the previous winners but I wasn't wowed by it.

Jukica
25th May 2012, 00:28
What the hell was going on with Dima? I wanted to hit him in the face with something real hard. So annoying.

Overall it was great to see all the previous winners but I wasn't wowed by it.

+1 :D

Interrail
25th May 2012, 00:36
Our commentator said Dima still struggles with English.
I thought Marija looked more masculine then Dima and Eldar:lol:

CPV4931
25th May 2012, 00:46
Great interval act... I really enjoed the performances

Anjeza
25th May 2012, 00:54

xyeah :lol:

I also think that Ell & Nikki sang Waterloo today because they will sing Running scared on Saturday

Terence
25th May 2012, 00:57
So were we the only country to air commercials during the intermission act??

Yamarus
25th May 2012, 07:13
So were we the only country to air commercials during the intermission act??

Judging by the - insufferably long - Maltese national final, maybe. How many commercials do TV programs in Malta have? 16 per five minutes?:lol:

I thought the interval act was awful! Dima Bilan sang the worst, but Ell & Nikki weren't much better when they butchered "Waterloo".

Also: Marija has lost weight!!?? At least she sounded good, same with Alexander and Lena.

aletem
25th May 2012, 07:24
Marija sounded the best from the previous winners!! Lena was pretty good too. I liked the interval act, it was nice. I really enjoyed this semi-final. It was very strong!

r3gg13
25th May 2012, 08:48
Our commentator said Dima still struggles with English.

Totally agreed, she looks like a guy I used to go to high school with :lol:

FilipFromSweden
25th May 2012, 09:02
Eyy, they just sang the most historical winner ever, problem? :( :(

MyHeartIsYours
25th May 2012, 11:10
xyeah

I thought Dima was very good but Im not keen on the way he sings now - he was much better back in like 2006. I think he's trying to be 'cool', but he was much cooler when he just sang normally lol.

Tbh I always think the SF where the UK votes in is much more boring - we have to listen to all the interval crap whereas in SF1 our commentators always do funny stuff, interviews, etc!

Sabrewulf238
25th May 2012, 13:13
I liked the interval act of semi two, it was more enjoyable than the one for semi one.

It was nice to see past winners again, even if it felt like they weren't really putting much effort into it. The bizarreness of them all singing waterloo on stage was hilarious. Imagine that, an interval act that wasn't boring.

Terence
25th May 2012, 13:55
Judging by the - insufferably long - Maltese national final, maybe. How many commercials do TV programs in Malta have? 16 per five minutes?:lol:

Oh do you realize that you're actually right? :lol:

Joyride
25th May 2012, 14:15
Dima tried being Prince, eh? Well, it went adrift... He was horrible. Unfortunately, El & Nikki were too. They forgot the lyrics and weak voices also. Lena was... uh. I can't stand her. I can't be objective. Marija was great! But all in all I thought it was a nice idea! Liked it!

Sean
25th May 2012, 19:10
Tbh I always think the SF where the UK votes in is much more boring - we have to listen to all the interval crap whereas in SF1 our commentators always do funny stuff, interviews, etc!

What????

The interval act was ok. The only thing I can really remember was that Lena is fit as f*** :oops:

FallenAngelII
26th May 2012, 02:17
http://9gag.com/gag/4283252

I made a 9gag post about the SF #2 interval act. Vote for it!

(9gag is a site which consists entirely of (allegedly) funny pictures, often with captions. If an entry gets enough votes, it goes on the "Hot" page to be featured.)

Grinch
26th May 2012, 02:37
I didn't watch because I can't stand them (except Dima, but he's annoying now).

Semi 1 interval act was fantastic.