Sim
27th April 2012, 11:48
^^ their population would be doubled if all eurovision fans come to there:D

doctormalisimo
27th April 2012, 15:24
I'm looking forward to seeing Valentina perform the opening act <3

dizzydjc
27th April 2012, 16:29
Valentina should do a song about Twitter next year, hashtag with your keys!

Sean
27th April 2012, 17:13
Twitteeer slash hash hash slaash

NikkiBoy
27th April 2012, 20:54
Senit again!

Fluke
27th April 2012, 22:26
They could keep on sending Valentina every year, it could be a running joke if nothing more :D

Salmon
28th April 2012, 17:47
They could keep on sending Valentina every year, it could be a running joke if nothing more :D

LOVE DAT IDEA. I'd always know then when to go to the toilet :D

But wait, are there still any Sammarese artists left? If not, send Mi Odio again!

NikkiBoy
28th April 2012, 22:19
I would like to San Marino again next year - hate when countries withdrawls. :O)
Go Senit and Valentina = STAND FACEBOOK BY!

Franco
29th April 2012, 00:25
Valentina again! ;)

Tinchey
29th April 2012, 00:35
Valentina again! ;)

That'd be awesome! :D

RainyWoods
29th April 2012, 09:19
I like the idea of Valentina attempting to defend her title next year after she wins, much like Lena did before her.

NikkiBoy
17th May 2012, 18:06
Hmmm.. Senit was amazing - and her song "Party on Dancefloor" is so good!

NikkiBoy
19th May 2012, 17:21
Twitter Uh Oh Uh Oh - Everybody tweet you so - Twitter uh oh uh oh - Everybody follow you! :0

Loukas
20th May 2012, 00:07
I hope Valentina returns next year with a better song because she really has a good voice and I like her music style.

NikkiBoy
20th May 2012, 09:26
Valentina or Senit ;D

CPV4931
20th May 2012, 18:32
Twitter Uh Oh Uh Oh - Everybody tweet you so - Twitter uh oh uh oh - Everybody follow you! :0

or Google plus plus plus... we will see :-)

NikkiBoy
22nd May 2012, 20:06
Valentina Monetta - SMS

Sms - Smssssssss - Everybody Sms you so! ^^'<3

Quent91
23rd May 2012, 21:56
I think RAI will keep them just to give them 12 points in the final ;)

dizzydjc
23rd May 2012, 23:20
Right, San Marino need to have a stand out ballad next year. Not the dreary mess of Stand By (which I like btw) but a real stand out ballad, watch the juries kick themselves over it and then San Marino will sail into the final.

bubblingtrue
25th May 2012, 00:26
I really don't think countries like San Marino will ever make the final...they just don't have the diaspora or neighbourly support. Monaco, Andorra and San Marino have all tried an failed...

Matt
25th May 2012, 02:58
I really don't think countries like San Marino will ever make the final...they just don't have the diaspora or neighbourly support. Monaco, Andorra and San Marino have all tried an failed...

Malta has no diaspora and they qualified. San Marino has yet to send a song that has mass appeal. Plus they only tried three times, their time will come.

NikkiBoy
25th May 2012, 14:55
::sm San Marino will make the final if they send a good and strong voice to ESC :D

Sean
25th May 2012, 22:26

Monaco have won before, albeit years ago, and Andorra almost qualified from the biggest semi ever. I'm sure with the right song San Marino can qualify :P

NikkiBoy
26th May 2012, 08:15
:o Of Course ::sm San Marino can qualify :D

bubblingtrue
27th May 2012, 14:49
Monaco have won before, albeit years ago, and Andorra almost qualified from the biggest semi ever. I'm sure with the right song San Marino can qualify :P

I highly doubt it. It take a bloody amazing tune for a non-bloc country to win the contest, unfortunately I don;t think any of these smaller nations will ever secure enough points to qualify for the final. Andorra in whatever year they came 12th in the semi - that was a great song...had it been performed by another country it would have easily qualified..

NikkiBoy
27th May 2012, 21:42
San Marino was 14th in SF :D

DanielLuis
29th May 2012, 17:35
Honestly if San Marino managed to get 14th with that song just imagine what they're able to do with a actually good song! Go SM, if you send a good song next year I'm sure we'll see you in the final!

Quent91
29th May 2012, 22:09
Already in 2011, the jury vote only would have allowed San Marino to compete in the final. They're just doing better every year, but they must not give up.

bubblingtrue
30th May 2012, 13:37
Already in 2011, the jury vote only would have allowed San Marino to compete in the final. They're just doing better every year, but they must not give up.

I still think its highly unlikely that San Marino will ever get through to the final, as with any micro-nation, however I do agree they shoudl keep trying. I think SM 12 mamnaged to do well because it was slightly gimicky, but I hope they don't do that again next year. Ralph Siegel should retire...it is not 1980 anymore!!!

Mozz
30th May 2012, 14:41
Such a tiny state alright. But home to one of the world's greatest stars....

94ayd
30th May 2012, 14:44
I think RAI will keep them just to give them 12 points in the final ;)

Well, they certainly didn't do their job this year. :lol:

bubblingtrue
30th May 2012, 23:50
Such a tiny state alright. But home to one of the world's greatest stars....

Lol Valentina?

Mozz
31st May 2012, 00:35
But, how can you ask??

Franco
31st May 2012, 00:40
Yeah! How can you ask? "World's greatest star" means "Valentina". Ça va sans dire.

Mozz
31st May 2012, 00:43
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/no_username1/ValGreatest.png

Mozz
31st May 2012, 00:49
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/no_username1/ValGreatest02.png

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/no_username1/ValGreatest03.png

Franco
31st May 2012, 01:16
^ :mrgreen:
http://i.imgur.com/gj8b1.jpg

CypriotGirl
31st May 2012, 18:24
Queen Valentina again! And her song to have title "Follow Me" and talk about tweeter in an indirect way!

CypriotGirl
31st May 2012, 23:01
Maybe Valentina next year will come back with a song about recycling, like this one? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hHKdpkSQE5k

ItalianEurofan
25th July 2012, 12:48
A good idea for 2013 would be a male-female duet (like Ell & Nikki or Greta Salome & Jonsi) between Valentina Monetta & Nicola Della Valle (lead singer from Miodio):twisted:

Seeing Valentina again in 2013 is my biggest dream!:D:p
She's truly the sammarinese queen of pop!:!:

CPV4931
25th July 2012, 13:29
She's truly the sammarinese queen of pop!:!:

Not only the San Marinese ;-)

dragvision
26th July 2012, 08:42
for San Marino the ideal chose is Liscio Music, this music is tipical of san marino and Romagna region
what you think about this music I like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sia7PIma-M

EdvinasLTU
26th July 2012, 13:04
Senitta (duet of Monetta and Senit)!!!
or Monetta with jazzy pop song. :> that would be awesome...

well fun fact, if san marino wins eurovision, it would be in ''Stadio Olimpico'' i think. it is national sanmarinese stadium with capacity of 5,115. but it is stadium, and they would need to put roof on it. final capacity with very small stage would be like 4,000 (including standing places). smallest eurovision since 2003(i think).

also, what about sanmarinese hotels... they are 17 in san marino and all would accommodate about 1.000 people. but thats not problem, because rimini and riccione (italian resorts near san marino) will acommodate them.

ItalianEurofan
26th July 2012, 20:14
Senitta (duet of Monetta and Senit)!!!
or Monetta with jazzy pop song. :> that would be awesome...

well fun fact, if san marino wins eurovision, it would be in ''Stadio Olimpico'' i think. it is national sanmarinese stadium with capacity of 5,115. but it is stadium, and they would need to put roof on it. final capacity with very small stage would be like 4,000 (including standing places). smallest eurovision since 2003(i think).

also, what about sanmarinese hotels... they are 17 in san marino and all would accommodate about 1.000 people. but thats not problem, because rimini and riccione (italian resorts near san marino) will acommodate them.

The "Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle" in San Marino has got 7.000 seating. But later that the stage is placed, seating are more (about 10.000 in my opinion).

In San Marino there are about 26 hotels, but that's not a problem, because as you said Rimini and Riccione (Italy) are full of hotels!

The only thing is that it should build a new arena to host the event.

But unfortunately San Marino will never win the Eurovision, so there are no problems! LOL :)

Trece
26th July 2012, 20:21
Only Valentina!!! xcheer

Franco
26th July 2012, 22:46
Not only the San Marinese ;-)

And not only of pop. :)

EdvinasLTU
27th July 2012, 10:45
But unfortunately San Marino will never win the Eurovision, so there are no problems! LOL
well, never be sure. :) 1971 Monaco won, but Luxembourg hosted next year.

NikkiBoy
27th July 2012, 11:01
Valentina Monetta had a good voice in Baku, it was the song.. :(

ItalianEurofan
27th July 2012, 18:28
Very bad news. :?

San Marino: SMTV Faces Severe Cuts « The Eurovision Times (http://eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/san-marino-smtv-faces-severe-cuts/)

Stuff
28th July 2012, 00:39
Is it easy to immigrate in San Marino? I am willing to be their first Naturalized candidate....:mrgreen:

NikkiBoy
28th July 2012, 10:51
Very bad news. :?

San Marino: SMTV Faces Severe Cuts « The Eurovision Times (http://eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/san-marino-smtv-faces-severe-cuts/)
No, San Marino CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!! :-(

Milos-BC
28th July 2012, 16:01
^^ I am not too surprised by this......

NikkiBoy
28th July 2012, 18:50
^^ I am not too surprised by this......

...And I think "Why, would they leave?"

Milos-BC
29th July 2012, 15:57
Well, you know, their results haven't been so great....

Quent91
29th July 2012, 23:26
As long as Italy will be participating, San Marino will be there, because RAI pays more than the laf of the participation fee, if I'm not wrong...

A-lister
30th July 2012, 00:00
As long as Italy will be participating, San Marino will be there, because RAI pays more than the laf of the participation fee, if I'm not wrong...

Well, if RAI needs to cut down, they could decide not to pay the fee for San Marino so just because Italy is in doesn't mean San Marino has to be.

NikkiBoy
30th July 2012, 09:08
Well, you know, their results haven't been so great....
Yes, but many loved Valentina :-)

Milos-BC
30th July 2012, 15:30
^^ That may be true (but it's questionable nonetheless, because subjective values are not measurable), but the overall result is what matters. There were many people who liked "Leto Svet" as well back at the time, but they didn't have anything positive from that love, as you know what position they achieved.

The costs are usually reduced where there is no profit, and you have to agree that San Marino's proft in ESC is zero. It doesn't matter how much they invested in everything, they didn't get anything from it, so everything they invested is a cost, and this certainly isn't the first nor the last occassion when things like this will happen.

If you ask me personally for an opinion, I will tell you that I am always sad when a country withdraws no matter if I generally liked their entries or not, but if you ask me "did you expect this?", my reply will be entirely positive.

CC92
30th July 2012, 16:13
I do not see why San Marino should withdraw as long as Italy is in. Is RAI that poor? I mean, how much is the fee for San Marino taking part? :D

NikkiBoy
30th July 2012, 18:34
I do not see why San Marino should withdraw as long as Italy is in. Is RAI that poor? I mean, how much is the fee for San Marino taking part? :D

I don't think ::it Italy or ::sm San Marino would withdraw. Italy returned in 2011 - why would they withdraw? They are just getting back.
2nd = 2011
9th = 2012
Good results. They can't be tired of it right now. Maybe a more cheap NF.
San Marino returned to in 2011. They haven't qualify, but Valentina gave San Marino a memory and i think they stay. 80% for sure!

Jim
30th July 2012, 21:41
Yes, I believe that both Italy & San Marino will participate again in Malmo.

Stuff
30th July 2012, 22:21
I hope San Marino can manage to get to the finals.... I always wonder if they are capable to be a host country if they win.

Jim
30th July 2012, 22:25
Probably, Italy will help them to organize the event if actually San Marino will win someday, but I strongly believe that this will never happen. But I have hopes for San Marino in order to pass on the grand final night!

NikkiBoy
31st July 2012, 11:28
::sm San Marino lovers!

Quent91
1st August 2012, 18:21
I think small countries could only win if they send a song like Fairytales. But I don't see them winning with a song like Running Scared or Satellite...

NikkiBoy
2nd August 2012, 12:36
I think small countries could only win if they send a song like Fairytales. But I don't see them winning with a song like Running Scared or Satellite...
If ::sm San Marino had "Euphoria" they would defently not win..

Kryptonite
2nd August 2012, 15:49
If ::sm San Marino had "Euphoria" they would defently not win..

It depends on who would sing it.

If it was Valentina Monetta, they of course wouldn't. If it was someone like Loreen, they surely would.

FilipFromSweden
2nd August 2012, 21:00
Valentina Monetta - Instagram wweeeeehoooooo

NikkiBoy
6th August 2012, 19:53
It depends on who would sing it.

If it was Valentina Monetta, they of course wouldn't. If it was someone like Loreen, they surely would.

Exactly!

dizzydjc
8th August 2012, 21:08
Was in the olympic park yesterday and I saw somebody taking a picture with their flag (San Marino). I wanted to ask him how he felt about Valentina lol

ItalianEurofan
8th August 2012, 22:15
Two days ago the national broadcaster SMtv San Marino aired a special about Baku and the Eurovision.

Speciale Eurofestival 2012 - Video SMTV San Marino (http://www.smtvsanmarino.sm/video/vetrina/speciale-eurofestival-2012-06-08-2012)
(At 26:14 the spokesperson said: "No, it didn't go in the final! The challenge for San Marino is postponed until next year")

I believe that San Marino's interest in going forward with the Eurovision will not fail, they just have to find the money.

Stuff
9th August 2012, 07:50
I want Valentina to sing about Vegetables.

NikkiBoy
9th August 2012, 17:21

HAHAHAHAHA, but i would like a Nutella song. :lol:

Sim
9th August 2012, 19:25

:lol:

Mozz
12th August 2012, 01:43

lololol

NikkiBoy
12th August 2012, 12:26
Write to this mail (San Marino - Alessandro). If many writes to him - maybe they will debut in Junior Eurovision Song Contest!
Write to him and ask him about participation in JESC!
MAIL: capicchioni@sanmarinortv.sm

A-lister
19th August 2012, 23:58
Write to this mail (San Marino - Alessandro). If many writes to him - maybe they will debut in Junior Eurovision Song Contest!
Write to him and ask him about participation in JESC!
MAIL: capicchioni@sanmarinortv.sm

Who cares about JESC? :lol:

I just hope they stay in ESC (eventhough I never really liked any of their entries).

Quent91
20th August 2012, 12:04
JESC doesn't need San Marino and San Marino doesn't need JESC.

JESC doesn't need to exist, either...

A-lister
21st August 2012, 16:03

Second that!

EdvinasLTU
21st August 2012, 17:56
Carrot, corn or just tomato
Doesn't matter - you're in NATO
Cauliflower and some peas
Do you like my brand new jeans?

prechorus:
When I walk into grocery shop
All men looks are like ''oh my god
What a heck I am doin right here
Doctor, insert some brain over here''

chorus:
yelp yelp wiggle wiggle
I just want to have some higgle
fart fart burp burp burp
Guurl, just stop yo fluffin slurp. x2

NikkiBoy
22nd August 2012, 20:15

oh my gosh..

Little
30th August 2012, 01:44
Two days ago the national broadcaster SMtv San Marino aired a special about Baku and the Eurovision.

Speciale Eurofestival 2012 - Video SMTV San Marino (http://www.smtvsanmarino.sm/video/vetrina/speciale-eurofestival-2012-06-08-2012)
(At 26:14 the spokesperson said: "No, it didn't go in the final! The challenge for San Marino is postponed until next year")

I believe that San Marino's interest in going forward with the Eurovision will not fail, they just have to find the money.

Ma perché non lo mandano anche in Rai uno special sull'esc? Gli fa tanto schifo parlare di esc? Come si aspettano che gli italiani lo seguano se non lo pubblicizzano sul serio? E poi anche a Sanremo, bisognerebbe parlarne durante la finale... qualcuno dirà che è stato già fatto, ma non basta: gradirei un orario normale, non notturno, e poi magari l'esibizione della cantante vincitrice (tanto comunque i vincitori precedenti si sono recati a sanremo per proclamare nina zilli). Se magari spiegassero per bene cos'è l'esc, dedicando anche solo un paio di minuti, andrebbe più che bene. Poi, siccome sicuramente la gente si scorda dell'esc a maggio perché son passati tre mesi dalla finale di sanremo, bisogna fare pubblicità e parlare spesso dell'esc in tv e pompare l'evento... senza relegarlo a reti come rai5... potrei capire mandare le semifinali su rai 2, ma la finale dell'esc assolutamente dovrebbe andare su rai1!!!

I thought also rai needs a special tv program about esc... or italian will continue to not know what esc is!! At least they could speak about it during the sanremo final, but at a good hour, talking about esc (also after sanremo) and making listening the winner song (because the winner of precedent esc goes to sanremo for announcing the italian singer participating to esc). And finally, they could broadcast at least the final on rai1 and semifinal on rai2.

Anyway I'd be happy if Valentina returns in esc for representing san marino, but I'd be happy if she does it with an her song, with her style (she's jazz, isn't she?).

dragvision
30th August 2012, 21:11
ciao little, tv san marino manda in onda le repliche di kursaal, e prima della pubblicita' mandano facebook oh oh, anche nel tg si vede nello sfondo i video di esc 2012. Credo che il fatto che nessuno in italia conosce l'esc e' stato determinante nel flop di ascolti, ma fra qualche anno l'anno l'esc sara' piu' conosciuto.

Sim
30th August 2012, 21:13
can we please hold it to english :p

Little
30th August 2012, 23:01
I wrote in italian because I answered to an italian and I knew that he could understand me. In fact, below I wrote the english translation of what I had wrote in italian at first, so all could understand. ;)

ItalianEurofan
30th August 2012, 23:06
Ragazzi! siamo in un forum internazionale, parlate inglese :)
Guys! We are in an international forum, speak english :)

This topic is about San Marino, Italy's got its own topic :)

Despite this, I agree with you in saying that the ESC has been little promoted in Italy. But the results in 2012 were better than those of 2011 (in terms of listeners), and this bodes well.

We have been absent for many years, a little patience and the Italians will be Eurovision fans again! Hoping for a better promotion in 2013 :)

Ok! STOP talking about Italy! Let's continue to talk about San Marino :)

I think we should wait until this winter to know what decision wants to take San Marino *.*

Little
30th August 2012, 23:21
But I heard that san marino's participation is tied with italian participation... is it so?

Quent91
30th August 2012, 23:25
Yes, as Rai is financially involved into SMRTV participation...

dragvision
31st August 2012, 10:50
san marino dont can have tv or radio, a older law between italay and san marino forbidden a sm to have this, Mussolini time have regolated this, for this reason smtv is in the rai hands.

ItalianEurofan
31st August 2012, 15:50
san marino dont can have tv or radio, a older law between italay and san marino forbidden a sm to have this, Mussolini time have regolated this, for this reason smtv is in the rai hands.

San Marino Rtv was launched in 1991. SMTV San Marino is not in Rai hands, RAI owns only half.
I doubt that fascist law is still in force, although the radio and the television activities are regulated by an agreement between Italy and San Marino, renewed periodically.

NikkiBoy
14th September 2012, 17:23
I got this mail from Alessandro from San Marino (Prime Minister)
Dear Jonathan,
I promise we’ll do everything we can not to withdraw! J
Thanks for your warmth
Alessandro
SMtv San Marino

dragvision
25th October 2012, 08:31
::sm is;
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4042/fireworks2ht0.gif
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5961/fireworks01juneuq9.gif
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4309/fireworks03junees2.gif
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2378/fireworks7jq4.gif
http://missosology.info/forum/images/smilies/party0011.gifhttp://missosology.info/forum/images/smilies/party0011.gif
San Marino, si va verso l'accordo con la Rai (e non solo) (http://www.eurofestival.ws/2012/10/25/san-marino-si-va-verso-laccordo-con-la-rai-e-non-solo/)

EdvinasLTU
25th October 2012, 18:23
WOOOO! Send Valentina with jazzy song!!! xyaaay

Impressive
25th October 2012, 18:35
Can you imagine one more time Valentine Monetta?! xyes

Franco
25th October 2012, 20:00
They'd better send Queen Valentina again. No one can take her place.

NikkiBoy
25th October 2012, 20:23
::sm is;
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4042/fireworks2ht0.gif
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5961/fireworks01juneuq9.gif
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4309/fireworks03junees2.gif
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2378/fireworks7jq4.gif
http://missosology.info/forum/images/smilies/party0011.gifhttp://missosology.info/forum/images/smilies/party0011.gif
San Marino, si va verso l'accordo con la Rai (e non solo) (http://www.eurofestival.ws/2012/10/25/san-marino-si-va-verso-laccordo-con-la-rai-e-non-solo/)
Has ::sm San Marino confirmed? I'm confused?

Impressive
25th October 2012, 20:26
Has ::sm San Marino confirmed? I'm confused?
xyes

NikkiBoy
25th October 2012, 20:29
xyes

I didn't understand anything in the article. What did it say?

dragvision
25th October 2012, 20:43
No, but ::sm have $$$$, and offers from singer, author, song, from Europe and Italy other $$$$.

ItalianEurofan
26th October 2012, 11:34
Emh...
San Marino has not confirmed -.-:?

The article only says that the director of SMTV San Marino has been changed -.-

Although there are positive signals for ESC :)

NikkiBoy
26th October 2012, 20:09
::sm San Marino is so niiiice!

wyq614
27th October 2012, 16:12
San Marino once said if he will participate if Italy does.

CypriotGirl
4th November 2012, 16:01
xsing xsing xsing

I'm available and willing to represent San Marino! I said this last year too but they chose Valentina instead! We already have the lyrics from last year (thanks to A-Lister), then we need only someone to compose the music! xrofl2

Now serious, Valentina again please! :lol:

NikkiBoy
4th November 2012, 17:47
I really getting happy, if we soon see a confirmation from San Marino :)

NikkiBoy
9th November 2012, 14:09
I got this konversation with Alessandro (::sm San Marino's TV boss):
ME: I have a question, when will you guys say something about your participation?
Alessandro: I think we’ll know it in one month, follow the news!
ME: So in the start of December
Alessandro: Half of december, better

dragvision
10th November 2012, 08:35
aftr political election.

EdvinasLTU
11th November 2012, 14:03
please please confirm. and then send jazzy Monetta! xpray:lol:

dragvision
13th November 2012, 08:22
news, form San Marino, results of the political election, the christian party remain in the chef of Sm, this is a good news, the italian esc web site have declareded about the sm partecipation depends on the election political, now nothing change and is good.

A-lister
14th November 2012, 15:06
San Marino most likely in? Stay tuned!

San Marino most likely to be in Malmö | esctoday.com (http://www.esctoday.com/?p=38630)

If ::sm is in, and then ::pl, ::pt and ::me aswell (and none of the confirmed/semi- confirmed withdraws or change their mind), it means we're getting a record year with 44 participants!!! xcheer

ItalianEurofan
14th November 2012, 18:56
Very good signal.
They said the same thing last year, and they participated.
I think that San Marino will not disappoint us;)

NikkiBoy
14th November 2012, 19:43
I really hope to see San Marino participate! I wanna see them qualify to the final!

A-lister
14th November 2012, 20:53
I really hope to see San Marino participate! I wanna see them qualify to the final!

Well, I hope they stay simply because I want all European countries to take part and I want a record year :)

However to qualify, they first need to send a good song :lol:

ItalianEurofan
15th November 2012, 16:43
It's official! Oh yeah! ;)

San Marino confirms participation in Malmö | esctoday.com (http://www.esctoday.com/?p=38630)

katapult
15th November 2012, 18:51
Mi piace! :D

RomanFromRussia
15th November 2012, 19:11
Woo Hoo Uh Oh oh!

dragvision
15th November 2012, 19:45
rumors, ::se song, singed by a female singer from ::ua::ru::ro::az? :o

Matt
15th November 2012, 20:05
I am thrilled to hear that San Marino is going to be in Malmo. 2013 is going to be their year, I can feel it...I just know it!!!

ItalianEurofan
15th November 2012, 22:17
rumors, ::se song, singed by a female singer from ::ua::ru::ro::az? :o

Source?:?

Anyway...

WHAAAATTTT???! I hope this is a joke. I hope this is a false rumour.
It would be madness!
Already in 2011 there was a big controversy due to Senit who was Italian, I can't imagine what would happen if they send an unknown singer from Eastern Europe! :mad:

The Swedish production is OK, but the singer/group must be sammarinese! ;)

wyq614
15th November 2012, 23:23
I don't know if Lys Assia will try her luck in San Marino. I think if I were Lys, I'd do it as long as it doesn't go against the rules.

A-lister
15th November 2012, 23:34

Anyway...

It would be madness!
Already in 2011 there was a big controversy due to Senit who was Italian, I can't imagine what would happen if they send an unknown singer from Eastern Europe! :mad:

Don't feed the trolls :lol:

A-lister
15th November 2012, 23:35
I don't know if Lys Assia will try her luck in San Marino. I think if I were Lys, I'd do it as long as it doesn't go against the rules.

Yet another joke entry for San Marino? I hope not...

DanielLuis
15th November 2012, 23:39

Anyway...

It would be madness!

Then again, I dont think San Marino has many internal choises.

Franco
16th November 2012, 00:20

They don't have to. They just need to send Valentina Monetta forever and change the song every year. They can't do better than this.

DannyDS
16th November 2012, 00:23
Yet another joke entry for San Marino? I hope not...

When did San Marino send a joke entry? O_O

A-lister
16th November 2012, 00:32
When did San Marino send a joke entry? O_O

dragvision
16th November 2012, 08:17
to Sm tv to arrive 5 option song-singer, 1 from Italy and 4 from Europe, now the chef sanmarinese are chosen this option because is the best, well if the song and the voice are good why dont sanmarino accept this?

Little
16th November 2012, 16:16
I don't know if what said by dragvision is reliable, anyway what this article says (San Marino conferma la partecipazione: a breve la scelta del brano (http://www.eurofestival.ws/2012/11/15/san-marino-conferma-la-partecipazione-a-breve-la-scelta-del-brano/#comments)) is: "Fra le tante arrivate sul tavolo di SMtv ne sono rimaste cinque, provenienti da varie parti d’Europa, compresa l’Italia.", that means that there are 5 offers coming from all over the Europe, Italy included (so we don't know if there are 4 non-italian offers and one italian, or 3 italian and 2 non-italian, etc.).

ItalianEurofan
16th November 2012, 16:41

Monica Hill is a very good sammarinese pop singer, she has many fans in Italy because she was a contestant of the italian talent show "Saranno Famosi" (Amici di Maria De Filippi). She would be an amazing choice.

Or also Piermatteo Carattoni that is a nice singer-songwriter from San Marino.

Anyway, there are many other decent artists and groups in San Marino and I think they don't need to take a singer abroad. ;)

dragvision
16th November 2012, 21:12
News, the singer is a very know singer in Russia, she is russian and she sing in italian, who is? Very good decision, in Sanmarino goes many russian turist, this is good for the image.

CC92
16th November 2012, 23:43
News, the singer is a very know singer in Russia, she is russian and she sing in italian, who is? Very good decision, in Sanmarino goes many russian turist, this is good for the image.

Source??

Petar
16th November 2012, 23:44
If they send a Russian singer they could qualify :D #sovietblock

Scooby
16th November 2012, 23:47
I'm glad that San Marino stay on ESC. And now its time for one song about Twitter - tweet tweet oh oh

dragvision
17th November 2012, 08:04
source? a sanmarinese who work at sm tv, the world is small no?

ItalianEurofan
17th November 2012, 14:47
dragvision, you are the user who said that Antonella Lo Coco had to represent San Marino last year.

Very trustworthy LOL ;)

Little
17th November 2012, 15:27
dragvision, you were picked up by milos for absurd things you said in the italian topic, please don't troll us and behave in a normal way, like other users. Thank you! ;)

NikkiBoy
17th November 2012, 20:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMp6VxnxzIMelanie Amaro - Don't Fail Me Now (audio) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMp6VxnxzI)
I would be really happy to see San Marino send songs like that to ESC :D

CypriotGirl
18th November 2012, 23:37
^But what does Melanie Amaro have to do with ::sm? :?

Jim
18th November 2012, 23:46
I want an Italian from San Marino or an Italian from Italy to represent San Marino! And only in Italian language! :p

NikkiBoy
20th November 2012, 15:32
^But what does Melanie Amaro have to do with ::sm? :?
Nothing, really :)
-I would just like songs like that :) FOR San Marino.

Sean
18th December 2012, 22:53
Have read a rumour from another forum that San Marino has taken Lys Assia's entry from this year's Swiss NF for themselves.

If so, LOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

daniels1000
18th December 2012, 22:54
Have read a rumour from another forum that San Marino has taken Lys Assia's entry from this year's Swiss NF for themselves.

OMG :shock: :lol:

Matt
18th December 2012, 23:04

Why wouldn't that surprise me? It seems as Ralph Siegel has recently become the King of San Marino.

A-lister
18th December 2012, 23:22

:lol: :lol:

For the second year in a row San Marino is trolling us :lol:

CypriotGirl
19th December 2012, 08:56

I wouldn't be surprised at all! xrollinglol

wyq614
19th December 2012, 15:37
see #121:lol:

Simon87
19th December 2012, 16:28
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/149728_507281369302635_2114361272_n.png

DanielLuis
19th December 2012, 17:21
Well looks like its going to be revealed soon :lol:

A-lister
19th December 2012, 17:24
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/149728_507281369302635_2114361272_n.png

Lovely song? :lol:

Oh ::sm :lol:

Gerly
19th December 2012, 17:49
If nobody else don't want her, then San Marino always wants :D

Quent91
19th December 2012, 17:55
Why wasn't she participating in the swiss NF ?

:(

Sean
19th December 2012, 18:11
Hahahah oh god it's true :lol:

EscGeek
19th December 2012, 18:11

I hope this is true! xyaaay

Quent91
19th December 2012, 19:11
Will she go under the sanmarinese flag ?

Matt
19th December 2012, 19:27

For selfish reasons I kinda want her to go cause it would be quite a priviledge to meet the first Eurovision winner ever but that song is just......sigh.

alca
19th December 2012, 19:28
That would be awesome!! :D

BGN
19th December 2012, 19:42
If I have the chance, I will vote for Troll Marino :D

Quent91
19th December 2012, 19:44
LYS ASSIA ft. NEW JACK FOR SAN MARINO? (http://oikotimesofficial.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/san-marino-2013-lys-assia-featuring-new-jack/)

Let's pray so this news can come true :p

A-lister
19th December 2012, 20:19
If I have the chance, I will vote for Troll Marino :D

Troll Marino! :lol:

CypriotGirl
19th December 2012, 20:22
I hope it's true! I can see this song as my guilty pleasure this year! :o xcheer

SM team united for BB! xrofl

Matt
19th December 2012, 20:25

OMG, it's going to be a war zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alca
19th December 2012, 20:30
I hope it's true! I can see this song as my guilty pleasure this year! :o xcheer

Team Lys λέμεεε!! http://www.helenapaparizouclub.gr/forum/images/smilies/Rock.gif

Sean
19th December 2012, 20:34
The Church of Valentina lives on :lol: :mrgreen:

Franco
19th December 2012, 20:37
xsnooty I want Queen Valentina back.

dragvision
19th December 2012, 21:00
i think lys assia go for montenegro, san marino probabily is out of esc 2013 :mad:

GRE
19th December 2012, 22:12
i think lys assia go for montenegro, san marino probabily is out of esc 2013 :mad:

San Marino is in,unless they announce officially something.

dragvision
19th December 2012, 22:28
no is near to withreav
San Marino mette in discussione la partecipazione? (http://www.eurofestival.ws/2012/12/19/san-marino-mette-in-discussione-la-partecipazione/)

dragvision
19th December 2012, 22:29
no is near to withreav
San Marino mette in discussione la partecipazione? (http://www.eurofestival.ws/2012/12/19/san-marino-mette-in-discussione-la-partecipazione/)

dizzydjc
20th December 2012, 01:12
Nooo, San Marino is out too!?

TSGTM
20th December 2012, 14:52
Are you sure?
Ralph Siegel was in the media as saying he would pay to send Lys Assia and New Jack to Malmo

dezbee2008
20th December 2012, 16:10
Oh, no. San Marino is at it again! :lol: xrofl2 I hope this comes true because I like "All In Your Head"

Sean
20th December 2012, 18:14
Hello, how's the flow?

Yes, I would be... | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LysAssia/posts/387673507988641)

evilperson
23rd December 2012, 21:37
Is Lys really that desperate to go to ESC? Let her at it then! The aftermath could be entertaining depending on the result. :lol:

EscTurkey
23rd December 2012, 21:40
Well, I met Valentina Monetta and Ralph Siegel in Munich in October and Valentina said she would represent San Marino in ESC 2013, they're currently recording the song and Ralph also confirmed that. Ralph said The Social Network Song was actually written for smo else but in the last moment he gave it to Valentina, but this time it would be wholly her song.
Maybe Lys Assia referred to Valentina's participation as good news.
I'm not sure tho, maybe Ralph changed his mind.

Jim
23rd December 2012, 21:43
San Marino, give a chance to that Swiss girl named Lys! Please! xpray

evilperson
23rd December 2012, 21:44
Well, I met Valentina Monetta and Ralph Siegel in Munich in October and Valentina said she would represent San Marino in ESC 2013, they're currently recording the song and Ralph also confirmed that. Ralph said The Social Network Song was actually written for smo else but in the last moment he gave it to Valentina, but this time it would be wholly her song.
Maybe Lys Assia referred to Valentina's participation as good news.
I'm not sure tho, maybe Ralph changed his mind.

I wouldn't mind that if it's true, Valentina is a great singer. Hopefully they give her a non-gimmicky song this time.

DanielLuis
23rd December 2012, 21:47
Yeah, I would love to see Valentina on the ESC stage with a real song.

EscTurkey
23rd December 2012, 21:48
I wouldn't mind that if it's true, Valentina is a great singer. Hopefully they give her a non-gimmicky song this time.

Taking what Ralph told me into consideration, I think it'll be sth like "I'll Follow The Sunshine" or a jazz song.

evilperson
23rd December 2012, 21:52
Taking what Ralph told me into consideration, I think it'll be sth like "I'll Follow The Sunshine" or a jazz song.

Ralph Siegel seems to be past his prime. None of his recent ESC attemps have been any good. But I guess we have no choice if he's bankrolling their entry.

Little
23rd December 2012, 22:14
San Marino, give a chance to that Swiss girl named Lys! Please! xpray

Valentina is better!! :o

Jim
23rd December 2012, 22:35
Valentina is better!! :o

You're jealous because Lys is very beautiful and very young! :lol:

Little
23rd December 2012, 22:39
What...?!? xD

CypriotGirl
24th December 2012, 00:21
Lys Assia pls pls pls xpray

And with the song she had for Switzerland but wasn't chosen, it's epic! xpray

Sean
24th December 2012, 00:25
People actually don't want Valentina back for another year. I can't believe what I'm reading :lol:

Even more surprising, I'm in agreement. Hello, how's the flow, San Marin-ow? :mrgreen:

Stuff
24th December 2012, 04:58
I thought people here hate foreigners representing another country.....:lol:

RainyWoods
24th December 2012, 07:07
Vee all have our ups and DOWNS
All our dreams vill not come true
Some vee love and some vee lose
And it ALL depends on.. yoooou

You see what San Marino need to do is get Lys, sack one of the rappers and replace him with Valentina. Valentina does some rapping on her debut album "IL Mio Gioco Preferito" and has also stated in interviews that she is very much influenced by "black music". Could you imagine... Lys & Valentina ft. Newjack - All In Your Head (The San Marino 2013 Eurovision Song Contest Entry). It would win in Malmo by a landslide and quite possibly be the BEST Eurovision song ever.

dragvision
24th December 2012, 08:09
why not valentina and lys assia togheter in song like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdOxAUe4aoE

Sean
24th December 2012, 09:08
Vee all have our ups and DOWNS
All our dreams vill not come true
Some vee love and some vee lose
And it ALL depends on.. yoooou

You see what San Marino need to do is get Lys, sack one of the rappers and replace him with Valentina. Valentina does some rapping on her debut album "IL Mio Gioco Preferito" and has also stated in interviews that she is very much influenced by "black music". Could you imagine... Lys & Valentina ft. Newjack - All In Your Head (The San Marino 2013 Eurovision Song Contest Entry). It would win in Malmo by a landslide and quite possibly be the BEST Eurovision song ever.

I'm glad you've come back :mrgreen: :lol:

A-lister
24th December 2012, 13:40
Lys Assia pls pls pls xpray

And with the song she had for Switzerland but wasn't chosen, it's epic! xpray

epically bad :lol:

Mickey
24th December 2012, 19:57
You see what San Marino need to do is get Lys, sack one of the rappers and replace him with Valentina.

Last I checked, New Jack only had four members.

This is perfect.

wyq614
29th December 2012, 15:26
I see San Marino RTV keep retweeting the Lys Assia rumour. Is it a sign that they would confirm it later?

evilperson
29th December 2012, 19:27
If they do pick Lys Assia, they should get her a different song. I don't think picking up Switzerland's unwanted scraps is really something to be proud of.

But then again, this is the country that gave us a song about social media.

Kryptonite
30th December 2012, 12:49
I'm personally against the idea of sending Lys Assia to Eurovision. I'm sorry, but her last 2 tries were both pretty bad. The first one, C'etait Ma Vie was a very oldfashioned song, which sounded like a bad copy of Eurovision songs from 50's and 60's. Well, that's not strange, because that's from an era when Lys Assia reached her peak. Anyway, although they probably kept this oldfashioned spirit intentionally, they could still pull it out waaay better.

And the second try All In Your Head (with NewJack) is a pure fail. With this song, she finally showed how desperate she is to perform on Eurovision again. I mean, really? Lys Assia + rapers ... Did they really think that it would work?

But of course, there are some pros of sending her to Eurovision too.

Although her last attempts weren't the best (not even near :lol:), she's still a big name, at least Eurovision wise. We can't deny the fact that she would probably gain quite a lot of attention in Malmö, which means that San Marino would probably fulfill its' goal - to be recognized! I'm pretty sure that this is their main objective. Well, I would assume that from their previous entry, which was a disaster, but it was definitely noticed and remembered!

And about their another goal - reaching the final. No, I don't think that it would happen with Lys Assia. Maybe if she performed a masterpiece, but this is just hard to believe.

wyq614
30th December 2012, 20:24
I think if Lys joins New Jack will be there, too. The only thing they may change will be the song.

Kryptonite
30th December 2012, 21:20
I think if Lys joins New Jack will be there, too. The only thing they may change will be the song.

Well, I think that Lys & New Jack is a flop combination. Even if they change the song. :D

EscGeek
30th December 2012, 21:46
::sm San Marino has a chance to be in my top5 of 2013
"All In Your Head" FTW x12s

Milos-BC
30th December 2012, 23:40
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/663630Lys1.jpg

I guess this says everything :lol:

Little
31st December 2012, 00:01
I wanted valentina again! :(

alca
31st December 2012, 12:28

xcheer

Simon87
31st December 2012, 12:49
It doesnt always have to be that bad xD

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0cImburFUE

daniels1000
31st December 2012, 14:53

Nooo xcry

::sm xdown

CypriotGirl
31st December 2012, 15:06
Go Lys Assia! And no different song please, I want "All in your head" xbow

CC92
31st December 2012, 15:08
Go Lys Assia! And no different song please, I want "All in your head" xbow

xpuke

CypriotGirl
31st December 2012, 15:25
All in your head is miles better than ALL the songs chosen so far for ESC 2013! At least it's something interesting, unlike all these uninspiring stuff they offered us so far. And miles better than Senit and Miodio.

wyq614
31st December 2012, 15:30
If Lys goes with All In Your Head, I'll rate it 10 points!

CC92
31st December 2012, 15:37
All in your head is miles better than ALL the songs chosen so far for ESC 2013! At least it's something interesting, unlike all these uninspiring stuff they offered us so far. And miles better than Senit and Miodio.

Interesting? My ears would bleed if I were forced to listen to that song once again in my lifetime. I am generally not fond of the idea of letting Lys Assia interpret the song but I would prefer an Italian canzone if needs must.

Quent91
31st December 2012, 16:11
Lys Assia going for San Marino with a techno-rap song featuring a black band :o

GOSH I LOVE THE EUROVISION xheart

wyq614
31st December 2012, 16:45
Chinese ESC Fans ‏@escfans_china

RT if you'd like to see Lys Assia for San Marino in Malmo @SAN_MARINO_RTV @LysAssia
Retweeted by SMTV SAN MARINO
展开

DanielLuis
31st December 2012, 16:47
I gues its basically confirmed at this point.

EscGeek
31st December 2012, 17:33
展开

translation please...:D

dragvision
31st December 2012, 18:07
Chinese ESC Fans ‏@escfans_china

RT if you'd like to see Lys Assia for San Marino in Malmo @SAN_MARINO_RTV @LysAssia
Retweeted by SMTV SAN MARINO
展开
sorry u can translate this?
in this photo loreen too?
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/Dinatina/Album%206/tumblr_mfnlwl3srT1rx6sa7o1_400.jpg

EscGeek
31st December 2012, 18:12
of course she is...who else could it be??

Jim
31st December 2012, 19:22
Yes! Lys Assia for San Marino! That would be great! Go Lys! xheyaxyes

wyq614
31st December 2012, 20:34
translation please...:D

展开 = expand

A-lister
1st January 2013, 22:43
I can't believe that people actually encourage San Marino to send tragic joke entries like the Lys one? I guess it was fun last year but two years in a row?

Jim
1st January 2013, 22:54
I can't believe that people actually encourage San Marino to send tragic joke entries like the Lys one? I guess it was fun last year but two years in a row?

I believe that even if Loreen with was San Marino last year, maybe she would have qualified to the final but she would have been at the bottom of the scoreboard. San Marino is a tiny country/state and everyone knows that the chances of a good results are extremely low...

A-lister
1st January 2013, 23:33
I believe that even if Loreen with was San Marino last year, maybe she would have qualified to the final but she would have been at the bottom of the scoreboard. San Marino is a tiny country/state and everyone knows that the chances of a good results are extremely low...

So therefor we have to root for them making fools out of themselves for the second year in a row?

EscGeek
2nd January 2013, 04:55
So therefor we have to root for them making fools out of themselves for the second year in a row?
no,we just like the song:rolleyes:

GRE
2nd January 2013, 14:00
The song of Lyss is better,than the most of the songs we already know.

A-lister
2nd January 2013, 15:55
The song of Lyss is better,than the most of the songs we already know.

Joke of the year :lol:

Not that the songs chosen so far are that good, but Lys' entry is a 100% joke entry. It's the follow-up to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SahPYpo10uc

A-lister
2nd January 2013, 15:56
no,we just like the song:rolleyes:

:o :o

EscGeek
2nd January 2013, 16:11
:o :o

Did I mention that my Top3 of 2012 is ::ge ::me & ::ru xoscar

A-lister
2nd January 2013, 16:22
Did I mention that my Top3 of 2012 is ::ge ::me & ::ru xoscar

xshock

Little
2nd January 2013, 16:37
San marino's topic has more pages than the italian one, lol! xrofl2

EscGeek
2nd January 2013, 18:20
San marino's topic has more pages than the italian one, lol! xrofl2

Do I smell some jealousy???xqueenbitch

EscGeek
2nd January 2013, 18:20
xshock
Oh,you're adorable xrofl

Little
2nd January 2013, 18:38
Do I smell some jealousy???xqueenbitch

No, I think it's an amusing thing. :D

Quent91
2nd January 2013, 19:52
well, since they have null chance to win the contest, they just enjoy and send funny songs, they don't have anything to loose, anyway :lol:

Mickey
2nd January 2013, 20:11
I didn't like All In Your head at first, mainly because I thought it was below Lys. I liked C'etait Ma Vie and wanted something like that.

Now, I've accepted her new song for what it is - bloody hilarious. It's not that bad, anyway, once you get past the "How's the Flow?" intro.

alca
3rd January 2013, 00:32
Now, I've accepted her new song for what it is - bloody hilarious. It's not that bad, anyway, once you get past the "How's the Flow?" intro.

Are you kidding? That's the best part! :lol:

No really. I've heard much worse songs than this one. I guess the only thing that makes it a joke entry is the fact that Lys is old. Other than that it's a decent song. The lyrics are actually pretty good.

A-lister
3rd January 2013, 00:34
Are you kidding? That's the best part! :lol:

No really. I've heard much worse songs than this one. I guess the only thing that makes it a joke entry is the fact that Lys is old. Other than that it's a decent song. The lyrics are actually pretty good.

No, it's not her age, the song is a joke entry... the most tragic thing though might be Lys not getting it.

dizzydjc
3rd January 2013, 04:34
I actually really like All In Your Head now, can see it doing quite well. I mean if the russian grannies can do it, surely Lys can?

A-lister
3rd January 2013, 17:11
I actually really like All In Your Head now, can see it doing quite well. I mean if the russian grannies can do it, surely Lys can?

The problem is the song :lol:

I wouldn't compare it to the grandmas at all, this is just another Ralph Siegel's senile projects (and no I tend not to make jokes about something serious like that, but when it comes to Siegel I must make an exception... I for one have no other explanation of how you can go from "Ein bisshen frieden" to stuff like the Facebook song and this :lol:)

Jukica
5th January 2013, 13:31
San Marino: Lys Assia denies participation | escforums – catch the Eurovision wave! (http://escforums.com/home/san-marino-lys-assia-denies-participation/)

Little
5th January 2013, 13:45
xyes xyes xyes

anto475
5th January 2013, 14:19
San Marino: Lys Assia denies participation | escforums – catch the Eurovision wave! (http://escforums.com/home/san-marino-lys-assia-denies-participation/)

good riddance! that woman has become sour and bitter with age, giving out about Sinplus's nonqualification and getting all moody when her terrible song was described as such in 2011. if she represented San Marino with a Siegel song, she wouldn't qualify and would either throw a strop or march up on stage á la Kanye West when the qualifiers are announced.

Kryptonite
5th January 2013, 14:48

Good news! xcheer

For Lys, that is. She doesn't need to ruin her respect with some joke entry. :D

EscGeek
5th January 2013, 16:45
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xcryxgaah

daniels1000
5th January 2013, 16:53

xyaaay

julien4ESC
5th January 2013, 16:59
It's the best new of the year ! We don't want an old woman in Eurovision :D xheya

dezbee2008
5th January 2013, 17:01

That would've been cool though, but I like her, so I see this as a positive.

Quent91
5th January 2013, 17:14
huh ? WHY ?????

wyq614
5th January 2013, 17:17
Then I expect a decent Italian language entry, better if it is performed by a Sanmarinese singer.

A-lister
5th January 2013, 18:32
It's the best new of the year ! We don't want an old woman in Eurovision :D xheya

Ehm? You know that ageism is no better than racism right?

Anyways, I don't care about the age, but the entry was cringeworthy and pathetic.

Actually, the best thing San Marino could do would get their hands on some SanRemo entry or maybe send Valietta again but with a SERIOUS entry this time around in Italian... or Paola & Chiara finally (they've been rumored before so).

Lonter
5th January 2013, 18:43

This is one of the few times where an ''Unlike'' post button would feel like a good thing in this forum.

EdvinasLTU
5th January 2013, 19:51
Monettaaaa all the way!!!

Petar
5th January 2013, 20:07
Maybe they should send someone who is extremely popular in Italy.

DanielLuis
5th January 2013, 20:32
Maybe they should send someone who is extremely popular in Italy.

And how would they pay that?

Jim
5th January 2013, 20:51
Maybe Lys Assia will be the host in Malmo? :o