27th April 2012, 04:38
http://www.escunited.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Albania.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Pf-ZCI-UuA

NikkiBoy
27th April 2012, 18:29
Kejsa Tola again or Juliana Pasha! ♥

NikkiBoy
28th April 2012, 23:22
Albania can't withdraw in the future - because they are so good!

rashutaarbl
14th May 2012, 21:40
Albania this year had so many music talent shows like The Voice and The X Factor Albania I have a feeling that next year someone from this talent shows will represent Albania next year. Anyway I really hope they will let the public decide for the best song instead of the jury, just to change things and experiment. I would love to see Elvana Gjata and Soni Malaj get to represent Albania in the future, the best Albanian artists of this decade for sure!

Spencre
14th May 2012, 22:05
I hope that The Voice of Albania or The X Factor Albania, will be the contest which represent albania in eurovision.

Festivali i kenges is for old people in Albania, young people don't care about FIK in Albania.

Ashley
14th May 2012, 23:13
RITA ORA!!

Ashley
14th May 2012, 23:13
KEJSI TOLA!!

Spencre
15th May 2012, 00:44
Ledina Celo

NikkiBoy
15th May 2012, 16:34
Bleóna Qerreti ;D

Charly
27th May 2012, 16:47
Mirela Oktrova, Board Member of the public broadcaster of Albania, Radio Televizioni Shqiptar said at "E diela shqiptare", TV Klan that Albania will continue to participate in Eurovision.

VedatiNet
27th May 2012, 18:41
I want Alban Skenderaj for ESC 2013

NikkiBoy
27th May 2012, 21:14
Rona Nishliu or Juliana Pasha again :D

Kristi
27th May 2012, 22:41
Rita Ora would be good.

NikkiBoy
27th May 2012, 22:43
Or Bleona Qerreti or Ledina Celo again :D

rashutaarbl
28th May 2012, 23:23
I think the best BEST CHOICE for Albania next year is Argjentina Ramosaj. Her ballads are insanely amazing and I really hope she decides to compete next year :D

6QjsrSQngsU

5Ln88FVJQM

QnEDBlrsRMQ

sPKAiBGZeHc

Starmania
29th May 2012, 00:42
Elvana Gjata or Miriam Cani would be nice.

CypriotGirl
31st May 2012, 22:41
Elvana Gjata, Poni, Leonora Jakupi, Bleona Qereti! Something modern & uptempo please!

theCONWEL
3rd June 2012, 01:04
Xhensila Myrtezaj :) let's hear Scott Mills attempt to pronounce this one ;)

Matt
15th July 2012, 02:31
eurovision article about Albania

CLICK HERE (http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=63553&_t=all_about_albania)

Somebody
15th July 2012, 12:23
Juliana Pasha. <3

escYOUnited
20th July 2012, 07:20
RTSH has made an open call for songs. Interested artists must submit their entries in CD format with the lyrics included. No composer can submit more than one song and while the following has yet to be confirmed, an interview with Albania’s head of delegation seemed to suggest that only entries from Albanian songwriters would be accepted. All the songs received will be evaluated by a professional jury by October 17th.

Source (http://escxtra.com/2012/07/rtsh-calls-for-songs/)

NikkiBoy
21st July 2012, 11:47
Albania call for songs! (-;<3

A-lister
22nd July 2012, 04:25
Could be nice with something modern Albanian for a change.

I hope we will get an entry composed/produced by Flori Mumajesi.

NikkiBoy
28th July 2012, 11:52
Albania was the fifth country who confirmed in 2013.
Now also in JESC!

THANK U' é'Albanié!

Matt
25th September 2012, 03:00
RTSH, the Albanian national broadcaster has confirmed and informed to Esctoday.com that Albania will participate at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest next May in Sweden. RTSH has informed Esctoday.com that the annual Albanian song contest Festival i kenges will be held from the 20th- 22nd of December 2012

Source (http://www.esctoday.com/?p=37647)

Milos-BC
26th September 2012, 15:58
This is just a friendly warning for everyone. Writing with caps lock turned on will not be permitted on the forum. All users must pay attention that their posts comply with the forum rules, and since writing with caps lock turned on is considered as yelling, such writing will not be permitted. All posts that do not comply with this will be erased, and if those users still continue with breaking of the forum rules, further actions will be taken. Thank you very much.

Matt
10th October 2012, 19:51
RTSH, the Albanian national broadcaster announced that the date for composers to submit their entries for the 2013 Albanian Eurovision national selection has been extended until the 22nd of October. The winner of the 2012 Festivali i Kėngės edition will win the golden ticket to Malmö, and hence have the honour of representing Albania at the 2013 Eurovision

NikkiBoy
13th October 2012, 11:45
Albania is really one of my favorite countries in ESC

Jim
13th October 2012, 21:57
Albania is really one of my favorite countries in ESC

For me, Albania is one of my least favorite ESC countries! (I like a little only 2004, 2005 & 2010)

NikkiBoy
13th October 2012, 23:33
For me, Albania is one of my least favorite ESC countries! (I like a little only 2004, 2005 & 2010)
I like(d): 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 is my favorite!

A-lister
15th October 2012, 15:32

Hmm, to me Albania has been pretty consistent in ESC. It's not one of my favorites, but I have enjoyed the majority of their entries. The only Albanian entries I didn't like were 2007, 2010-2011, other than I had Albania in my personal top. 10 for ESC 2004-2005, 2008-2009 and 2012. I also liked their 2006 entry but it's not in my top. 10 for that year.

Charly
25th October 2012, 13:25
RTSH, the Albanian national broadcaster has informed Esctoday.com that it has received around 65 songs for the 2013 Albanian Eurovision national selection. The 2012 Festivali i Kėngės will be the mechanism used by the Albanian broadcaster to select both the Albanian Eurovision entry and representative, as it is every year.

As Esctoday.com informed earlier, RTSH had extended its song submission deadline until 22 October after requests from authors and composers who required more time. The 2012 Festivali i Kėngės is scheduled to be held between 20 and 22 December at the Palace of Congresses in Tirana as every year.

RTSH informed Esctoday.com that a special jury will now evaluate all received submissions and will select between 28-32 songs that will compete in the 2 semi-finals ( 20 and 21 December). Between 14- 16 songs are expected to compete in each semi-final, and between 7-8 songs from each semi-final will then qualify for the grand finale of Festivali i Kėngės scheduled to be held in Tirana on 22 December. A total of between 14-16 acts are expected to fight for the golden ticket to Malmö . RTSH is expected to reveal the 28-32 lucky songs/acts by mid-November.

RTSH also revealed to Esctoday.com that they are planning to invite international former Eurovision stars to attend the show. Which former Eurovision stars will fly to Tirana in December? We will be bringing you more information regarding this matter in due course!

Starmania
1st November 2012, 10:52
26 ALBANIAN ARTIST NAMES REVEALED

The semi-finals of FiK are scheduled for 20 and 21 December 2012 and the final will be transmitted from Tirana on 22 December.

The names for Festivali i Kėngės 2013 are:

1. Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko
2. Adrian Bujupi
3. Ani Ēuedari
4. Anjeza Shahini
5. Arjan Dredhasi
6. Arjela Krasniqi
7. Bojken Lako
8. Bon Bon Band
9. Dr. Flori & Fabi
10. Elis Nova
11. Entela Zhula
12. Flaka Krelani
13. Grupi ‘Na’
14. Hersi Matmuja
15. Kejsi Tola
16. Kelly
17. Kozma Dushi
18. Lynx
19. Marsela Ēibukaj
20. Merland Kademi
21. Rezarta Smaja
22. Rosela Gjylbegu
23. Selami Kolonja
24. Valon Shehu
25. Vesa Luma
26. Xheni & Enxhi Kumrija

There are some very good acts for me, just like Kejsi Tola, Anjeza Shahini, Flaka Krelani and Selami Kolonja.
I also wonder what Dr. Flori will do. I don't like Bojken Lako in the list, but who knows, maybe we'll hear a good song.

Kryptonite
1st November 2012, 12:08
No Elvana Gjata or Alban Skenderaj. :(

There are anyway some promising names on the list so I'm looking forward for another FiK.

A-lister
1st November 2012, 12:11
No Elvana Gjata.

I was just about to mention her myself! The day they have an artist like that in the line-up you know that FiK finally entered the 21st century :lol:

I demand however atleast one entry composed/produced by Flori Mumajesi, but that will probably never happen :(

kopachka
1st November 2012, 12:27
I hoped for Mimoza Shkodra, Xhensila Myrtezai, Elvana Gjata and Besa Kokedhima :(

r3gg13
1st November 2012, 17:55
Yay! Dr. Flori is back! I hope his song is better than his song last year. Quite interested in what Anjeza's song will be like.

QwaarJet
1st November 2012, 21:25
It'll be interesting to see what Kejsi Tola comes up with, although I'm not expecting anything as good as Rona last year.

LalehForWD
2nd November 2012, 14:18
Ahh, Kejsi Tola xheartxheart

According to escxtra.com (http://escxtra.com/2012/11/is-kejsi-tola-the-goddesses-of-fantasy/), she will sing a song Perėndeshė e fantazisė as the Kėnga Magjike. What does it mean? Will this song be the one she'll perform at Festivali i Kėngės in December?

Kejsi Tola - Perėndeshė e fantazisė

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qyTU2ufxg

It will not (as all her recent songs BMO) reach the brillance of the chorus in Mė merr nė ėndėrr though! :mrgreen:

Kejsi Tola - Mė merr nė ėndėrr (Festivali i Kėngės 2008 => Eurovision 2009) xheartxheart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG7gJqfXyio

DanielLuis
3rd November 2012, 03:23
Ahh, Kejsi Tola xheartxheart

According to escxtra.com (http://escxtra.com/2012/11/is-kejsi-tola-the-goddesses-of-fantasy/), she will sing a song Perėndeshė e fantazisė as the Kėnga Magjike. What does it mean? Will this song be the one she'll perform at Festivali i Kėngės in December?

Kejsi Tola - Perėndeshė e fantazisė

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qyTU2ufxg

It will not (as all her recent songs BMO) reach the brillance of the chorus in Mė merr nė ėndėrr though! :mrgreen:

Kejsi Tola - Mė merr nė ėndėrr (Festivali i Kėngės 2008 => Eurovision 2009) xheartxheart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG7gJqfXyio
Which one did you like the most, Mė merr nė ėndėrr or Carry me in your dreams?
I cant wait to see what Kejsi and Anjeza have! I loved both their entries.
Still, Albania will hardly this year's fantastic song.

LalehForWD
3rd November 2012, 08:10
Which one did you like the most, Mė merr nė ėndėrr or Carry me in your dreams?
I cant wait to see what Kejsi and Anjeza have! I loved both their entries.
Still, Albania will hardly this year's fantastic song.

Haha pretty obvious from my choice of video.:) It's not just the language, there are many small details in the original song which makes it just great. She used to have a promotion video for Carry me in your dreams as well, but I cannot find it any more.

I wish Kejsi Tola could step out of the ballad genre (who could top Rona Nishliu?) and once again make a catchy pop song. :)

Charly
4th November 2012, 13:08
The 51st edition of the Albanian national music festival will held in December 2012. A few days ago the Albanian broadcaster has published the names of the 26 artists that will participate at Festivali i Kėngės 2012. Meanwhile RTSH has revealed more details about the forthcoming event.

Composer Shpėtim Saraēi has been selected once again the artistic director Festivali i Kėngės and he will be supported by the composer Edmond Zhulali. Both of them are professional musicians and have Eurovision experience.

Organization

Festivali i Kėngės will be spread over three nights in December 2012 and will take place at Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana. There is no newcomers category this year nor a duet night. The two semi-finals will be held on 20 and 21 December and the grand final will take place on 22 December 2012.

In each semi-final 13 songs will be performed and from both semis only 8 acts will make it to the big final. 16 entries will compete in the final for the first prize of the festival and the ticket to Malmö. There are also praises for the best music, lyrics, orchestration and interpretation. Just like in the previous editions there will be a professional jury to determine the winner of the festival. The jury contains 7 members from the Albanian and international music industry. All the competing songs will be fully live performed.

Festivali i Kėngės is the most important musical event in the country. This year’s edition coincides with the 100th anniversary of the Independence of the country, which means that the festival will have a very festive atmosphere, stated Mr. Zhulali to the daily newspaper Panorama.

The participants

We have selected 26 candidates to take part at the 51st edition of Festivali i Kėngės. Its actually quite remarkable that we have this year many new artists and composers, but as usually we have also the ‘active’ singers and some veteran singers. A big group of the participants are singers from several Albanian ‘Talent shows’. We are very happy with this mix of the singers, said Mr. Zhulali.

Media reactions

The daily Albanian newspaper Panorama is positive about the ‘new’ era at Festivali i Kėngės, although the producers Adrian Hila, Flori Mumajesi, Alban Skenderaj, Ardit Gjebrea, Pirro Cako who make the current Albanian music are missing on the composers list.

Also the reaction of the daily newspaper Koha Ditore in Kosovo is very positive about the large number of the participants from Kosovo. While last year only Rona Nishliu participated at the festival, this year we see 5 strong candidates from Kosovo participating at festival.

NikkiBoy
4th November 2012, 18:50
::al Kejsi Tola xheartxheartxheart

anto475
5th November 2012, 03:05
My money's on Flaka Krelani, or maybe at a stretch Dr. Flori. Maybe Anjeza Shanini

NikkiBoy
5th November 2012, 16:56
Kejsi or Anjeza :)

CypriotGirl
6th November 2012, 13:56
This country never sent a song that I liked. I hate Suus more than any other ESC song ever. I really wish they will send something modern one day, all their entries so far were extremely outdated... Too bad because Albanian music is nice, they have many nice modern pop, r&b and pop-folk songs! Why they never send such songs in ESC? xshrug

And add another one who expected Elvana Gjata and is disappointed! :(

A-lister
6th November 2012, 14:02
This country never sent a song that I liked. I hate Suus more than any other ESC song ever. I really wish they will send something modern one day, all their entries so far were extremely outdated... Too bad because Albanian music is nice, they have many nice modern pop, r&b and pop-folk songs! Why they never send such songs in ESC? xshrug

And add another one who expected Elvana Gjata and is disappointed! :(

While I don't agree that Albania has been bad in ESC (I actually liked all of their entries except for 2007, 2010-2011 and I adore Suus aswell), I do agree that they tend to be a bit dated and so far we haven't really got anything representing the actual contemporary music scene in Albania (like Flori Mumajesi, Elvana Gjata, Nora Istrefi), and it would be nice to actually get something like that for a change. They have some pretty good ethno-pop and club and R&B music with touches of ethno which could have been great for ESC. I especially like Flori Mumajesi's productions (he also produces for Bulgarian artists), and it's a shame that the most 'in' producer has yet to even be invited to enter a song in FiK.

Aurela Gace was a good example of a lost opportunity, when I saw her name added to FiK I thought we would maybe get something cool as 'Originale' which was a big hit for her, but instead we got some dated nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGPDmBDbF9U

CypriotGirl
6th November 2012, 15:22
Exactly, Aurela was wasted with that song. Just like Nina Badric this year IMO!

Btw, I don't like Kejsi Tola and Anjeza Shahini at all, I don't want to see them again...

Olta Boka was the best from Albania so far. Not a big fan of her ESC entry, but it was for me the best that Albania showed so far. And the 2006 entry was ok too. Ledina Ēelo is another good singer that went to ESC with the wrong song, although that song had some nice elements, it was not a song that I liked.

A-lister
6th November 2012, 15:26
Exactly, Aurela was wasted with that song. Just like Nina Badric this year IMO!

Btw, I don't like Kejsi Tola and Anjeza Shahini at all, I don't want to see them again...

Olta Boka was the best from Albania so far. Not a big fan of her ESC entry, but it was for me the best that Albania showed so far. And the 2006 entry was ok too. Ledina Ēelo is another good singer that went to ESC with the wrong song, although that song had some nice elements, it was not a song that I liked.

Aurela was a totally waste of opportunity for sure (with something like 'Originale' Albania could have even been a contender for the win in such a weak year as '11), I don't agree about Nina though (her entry was one of the few songs from hers I actually liked).

Kejsi was quite good and Anjeza's entry was also quite good, however I can't stand Anjeza's voice though.

I agree that Olta was their best entry yet and I totally adore that song. I liked Ledina's entry aswell but it was alot better (and made more sense) in its original Albanian form.

CypriotGirl
6th November 2012, 16:04
Aurela was a totally waste of opportunity for sure (with something like 'Originale' Albania could have even been a contender for the win in such a weak year as '11), I don't agree about Nina though (her entry was one of the few songs from hers I actually liked).

Kejsi was quite good and Anjeza's entry was also quite good, however I can't stand Anjeza's voice though.

I agree that Olta was their best entry yet and I totally adore that song. I liked Ledina's entry aswell but it was alot better (and made more sense) in its original Albanian form.

I can't stand Anjeza's voice either! :lol:

I haven't heard the Albanian version of Ledina's entry, but it had to be much better than the English one!

A-lister
6th November 2012, 16:07

I haven't heard the Albanian version of Ledina's entry, but it had to be much better than the English one!

I know right? She really has an annoying voice :lol:

The Albanian version of Ledina's entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCvtkm8bBg

I mean it's still the same song, but makes more sense in Albanian and makes it more actual ethno... some stupid English lyrics for sure didn't help the impression.

CypriotGirl
6th November 2012, 16:12
I mean it's still the same song, but makes more sense in Albanian and makes it more actual ethno... some stupid English lyrics for sure didn't help the impression.

Exactly this. I like the Albanian version! If it was in Albanian in ESC would be my favorite Albanian entry! :)

daniels1000
27th November 2012, 18:03

xsnooty IOTAP

Matt
1st December 2012, 00:16
Semi final running order

This is the line up of the two semi-finals of the long-running show that also serves as the country’s pre-selection for the Eurovision Song Contest:
First semi-final (20 December 2012)

Selami Kolonja
Rosela Gjylbegu,
Kejsi Tola
Vesa Luma
Elis Nova
Kozma Dushi
Bon bon Band
DR.Flori&Fabi
Merland Kademi
Rezarta Smaja
Ardian Bujupi
Xheni&Enxhi Kumrija
Arjela Krasniqi

Second semi-final (21 December 2012)

Arjan Dredhasi
Adrian Lulgjuraj&Bledar Sejko
Hersi Matmuja
LNYX
Entela Zhula
Anjeza Shahini
Kelly
Bojken Lako
Marsela Ēibukaj
Valon shehu
Ani Ēuedari
Na
Flaka Krelani

8 songs from each Semi will move on to the Grand Final show

CypriotGirl
5th December 2012, 15:57
This song of Kejsi Tola that is in WorldVision right now is something that fits her much more than her ESC entry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihzRkYYF20&feature=youtu.be

So I'd say yes for Kejsi Tola again only if it's gonna be a song like this!

daniels1000
6th December 2012, 17:41
The rehearsals have officially today started for the 51st edition of Albanian national music festival, Festivali i Kėngės 2012, the show that will select the Albanian representative at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. Also more information about the organization of Festivali i Kėngės 51 have been revealed.

Festivali i Kėngės will be spread over three nights in December 2012 and will take place at Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana. The two semi-finals will be held on 20 and 21 December and the grand final will take place on 22 December 2012. From each semi-final, only 8 entries will make it to the big final, where the Albanian Eurovision representative will be decided.

Read more HERE (http://www.esctoday.com/?p=39504).

Shqiperia
11th December 2012, 10:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX4p_NqRIs&feature=player_embedded

xlove

Shqiperia
15th December 2012, 19:16
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/12178_498207606890812_388743510_n.jpg

FiK stage.

Matt
15th December 2012, 19:24
The Stage looks soooooo from the 70s love it lol.

The rehearsals for the 51st edition of Festivali i Kėngės 51, have started today in the Pallati i Kongreseve, the event hall where the show will be held.

READ MORE HERE (http://www.esctoday.com/40053/festivali-i-kenges-51-ready-to-kick-off)

Petar
16th December 2012, 13:38
It's funny how Kenga Magjike always had a better stage than FiK. Come on guys, it's 21st century! How's it possible that RTSH doesn't have money to "build" something modern!

Milos-BC
16th December 2012, 13:54
I think they like to keep the traditional and old-fashioned approach when it comes to staging. I don't think that they don't have money for a better stage.

Sean
16th December 2012, 13:55
I wonder, will Albania ever send anyone other than a female soloist again? :lol:

Petar
16th December 2012, 14:03
I think they like to keep the traditional and old-fashioned approach when it comes to staging. I don't think that they don't have money for a better stage.

Italians keep San Remo traditional, and see their stages. ;)

Shqiperia
16th December 2012, 14:48

RTSH has hardly got any money... other Albanian broadcasters are really rich like top channel, tklan...

Shqiperia
16th December 2012, 14:52
I wonder, will Albania ever send anyone other than a female soloist again? :lol:

I'm not sure... maybe not :P For next year it will be another soloist.

Petar
16th December 2012, 14:55
I hope Alban Skenderaj will represent Albania in future. The best male singer from Albania :)

daniels1000
17th December 2012, 16:46
The Azerbaijani duo, Ell & Nikki who won the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest in Germany and Hari Mata Hari who represented Bosnia at Eurovision 2006 will be the international acts in the grand final of Festivali i Kėngės 51.

Read more HERE (http://www.esctoday.com/40224/festivali-i-kenges-51-hari-mata-hari-ell-nikki-interval-acts/).

Shqiperia
17th December 2012, 17:29
xcheer

Petar
17th December 2012, 18:26
If Hari Mata Hari sings "Lejla" it will be the very first Serbian composition heard on the FiK :D Since Željko Joksimović composed it... :P

Shqiperia
17th December 2012, 18:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ElKnAWezY

xheart

Compact disco will also be at Festivali i Kėngės. Looking forward for Hari Mata Hari! xcheer

Shqiperia
18th December 2012, 12:38
2 days to go! xcheer Until the wonderful Festivali i Kėngės start :) I'm very happy to see Hari Mata Hari to perform at the Festivali.

Odalis
18th December 2012, 15:54
2 days to go! xcheer Until the wonderful Festivali i Kėngės start :) I'm very happy to see Hari Mata Hari to perform at the Festivali.

Oh really??
I wasn't going to watch but now i'm in! xyaaay

daniels1000
18th December 2012, 16:37

xcheer I just hope that you won't choose something like Rona's song xpray

Petar
18th December 2012, 17:10
Rona is one of a kind :)

CypriotGirl
18th December 2012, 17:12
xcheer I just hope that you won't choose something like Rona's song xpray

Rona is one of a kind :)

After Rona, even the most mediocre song would seem a masterpiece! xrofl2

daniels1000
18th December 2012, 17:15
After Rona, even the most mediocre song would seem a masterpiece! xrofl2

I dislike 2007's one even more :lol:

But apart from these two, I like all Albanian entries :D I hope for something as good as Albanian 2004, 2009 or 2010 entries xpray

CypriotGirl
18th December 2012, 17:17
I dislike 2007's one even more :lol:

But apart from these two, I like all Albanian entries :D I hope for something as good as Albanian 2004, 2009 or 2010 entries xpray

I dislike all Albanian entries apart of 2008, which was just ok! :lol:

I hope this year Albania will send at last something I'll like!

Petar
19th December 2012, 18:13
Lol Albania had good entries. I like 2004, 2005, 2008 (my 2nd fave), 2009, 2010 and my favorite one 2012 :D

DanielLuis
19th December 2012, 18:16
I honestly like every single albanian entry, except 2006 and 2007. I specially like 2004 and 2012, obviously :D

Shqiperia
19th December 2012, 20:01
http://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/15606_500184273359812_1972058732_n.jpg

Franco
19th December 2012, 20:08
I liked Kejsi Tola of 2009. I hope Albania will send someone like her again.

Matt
19th December 2012, 22:09
The jury

Nicola Caligiore (Italy)
Joseph Mizzi (Malta)
Szilva Puspok (Hungary (http://www.esctoday.com/category/countries/Hungary))
Sokol Shupo, composer, music professor in the Academy of Art
Justina Aliaj, singer and actress, a participant at Festivali i Kėngės 11
Zef Coba, composer
Petrit Ymeri, publisher

Shqiperia
20th December 2012, 16:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcUourXhcM

Shqiperia
20th December 2012, 17:06
lol lalehforwd

LalehForWD
20th December 2012, 17:21
Haha :)

A-lister
20th December 2012, 19:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcUourXhcM

He was... ehm... happy :mrgreen:

Is it someone on the forum? :o :mrgreen:

Shqiperia
20th December 2012, 19:45
That is me lol

A-lister
20th December 2012, 19:49
That is me lol

Oh I see, glad to see you're enjoying yourself :mrgreen:

RainyWoods
21st December 2012, 00:32
A wonderful classy show as usual from Albania. There were only three songs that I wasn't at all fond of (shan't name them). I enjoyed them all almost. The Orchestra really adds something special.

One song in particular tonight, I think I have totally fallen for..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbF3iJSXldI

Powerful, unusually emotive song. Her voice is soo rich yet solid. I think I love it!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night but it's going to take quite a lot to beat that.

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 00:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYz_tSY8zi0

evilperson
21st December 2012, 01:15
Here are the videos for everyone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-kkY-tCZqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8p0qVoFRnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJxtm-TzqqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYor01VseA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb0gAX0RKgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q9bhtvKp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlZG2eWKczg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwHYqnuMTkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_Ui9WwkRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbF3iJSXldI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yQI58BxiYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNPOAJgCD0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nA50eTSu8

Matt
21st December 2012, 02:36
The qualifiers

1.Selami Kolonja – Ku je? (Where are you?)
2.Rosela Gjylbegu – Dėshirė (Wish)
3.Kejsi Tola – S’jemi mė atje (We’re not there anymore)
4.Vesa Luma – S’jam perfekt (I’m not perfect)
8.Dr.Flori & Fabi – Jam ti (I’m You)
9.Merland Kademi – Kėtu fillon parajsa (The heaven starts here)
10.Rezarta Smaja – Ti? (You?)
11.Ardian Bujupi – I ēmendur pėr ty (Crazy for you)
12.Xheni & Enxhi Kumrija – Arti i njė fundi (The art of an ending)

dezbee2008
21st December 2012, 03:20
Some good songs there in ::al Albania. So far, Kejsi, Vesa, Dr. Flori & Fabi, and Ardian are my favorites.

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 13:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLJWnzPOom8

Mariza. xheart I hope she returns next year. :)

evilperson
21st December 2012, 14:48
I think Kejsi Tola had the best song last night. At least it's much better than her ESC song but that's not a hard feat to accomplish.

A-lister
21st December 2012, 15:20
I think Kejsi Tola had the best song last night. At least it's much better than her ESC song but that's not a hard feat to accomplish.

I liked her ESC song :)

EscGeek
21st December 2012, 15:36
Kejsi Tola was the best last night! You see,every now and then I have to agree with the majority of eurofans.:mrgreen::lol:

RainyWoods
21st December 2012, 16:00
I liked her ESC song :)

I liked Kejsi's ESC song as well. She was the start of my love of Albanian entries. I have adored each entry since hers.

I didn't mind her song last night but I much prefer this 2010 attempt..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2297lRieBfQ

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 16:02
My first semi-final favourites were: Rosela, Kejsi and Ardian. It was an amazing semi-final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jWkYUUOa88

Kejsi. xheart

Knubelznarm
21st December 2012, 16:13
Boring to have the same performer representing a country twice, but Kejsi Tola is pretty good. I also like Ardian Bujupi. Those were the two songs I could be bothered to listen to until the end.

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 19:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmU-6F12s4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhswc3ppQk

Watch these quick before they go down. :(

RainyWoods
21st December 2012, 19:14
Awwww why do they have to block the videos?:( I'm glad I ripped the mp3 of Rezarta's song while I had the chance to.

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 19:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZkzQlaWJFc

une
21st December 2012, 20:20
By far, Ardian Bujupi is the best. I liked Kejsi Tola and Vesa Luma's songs too, but Ardian's song is full of energy and positivity and I think it would be a good representative for Albania....

une
21st December 2012, 20:23
By the way, Vesa Luma's song composer is the same one who made Suus last year, a complete change of style from Rona's song.

Shqiperia
21st December 2012, 21:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV7ApUAUuII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvr1HJYHMCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hrVHzcjUuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHR06joY51E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivuUUGaY-rU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTq2FTQdJvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw-Xe9MowWs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeoFlRP3B84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YmLhcI0AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYz2C3pihEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FMzbmERAKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJYBzSxVqro

Mickey
21st December 2012, 21:35
Haven't heard them all, but I'm really impressed by Kejsi Tola's entry. Hope this wins.

I suspect, either way, Albania will have the best entry once Saturday night's all done.

Gerly
21st December 2012, 22:00
2nd song (Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identiet ) was quite catchy. ^^

Gerly
21st December 2012, 22:13
somebody else watching? :D

dragvision
21st December 2012, 22:20
me i see festival y kenges now in internet

dragvision
21st December 2012, 22:22
who is this fat guy sing a kids song

dragvision
21st December 2012, 22:27
this girl have a face similar to pastora soler

dragvision
21st December 2012, 22:31
why florian have this voice?

Gerly
21st December 2012, 22:33
Anjeza song is actually quite good! :)

dragvision
21st December 2012, 22:57
anieza remnain pretty i love it

Franco
21st December 2012, 23:51
Anjeza is beautiful. xrose
Happy that she passed to the final.

evilperson
22nd December 2012, 00:15
I'm skimming through the videos on youtube now, pretty average semi.

Anjeza was bland - it could sound better with a makeover though (granted any of them could) so I can't discount it.

I think Kejsi or Ardian would be the best choices for tomorrow.

CaraMia
22nd December 2012, 00:58
Ani Ēuedari“s song "Mė ler njė ėndėrr" looks too much like this song, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgptqTh6sU

In overall Albania's national finals are one of the best. The fact of still having an orchestra is classy and awesome! :)

evilperson
22nd December 2012, 01:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iS0wM8gZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN15rS-LzIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6iClx5hJCw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCYCeg_rAw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRDFMMrMjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyhqabvq9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG-YTVjrel0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g_kJWUXx2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJFmIyqwFV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mam9sQkaz3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5d1igVUXwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KODSBOAMn_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwsYclHO5zM

dezbee2008
22nd December 2012, 03:21
My favorites from semi 2: Arjan, Adrian & Bledar, Hersi, Entela, and Anjeza. Can't wait for tomorrow's final.

dragvision
22nd December 2012, 12:41
for me hertsi is my favourite

daniels1000
22nd December 2012, 16:18
Tonight, the grand final of the traditional Festivali i Kėngės 51 will be held in Pallati i Kongreseve, in Tirana. The show will start at 20:30 CET and will be hosted by Enkel Demi and Floriana Garo.

LIVESTREAM (http://www.rtsh.al/tvsh_live.php)

Songs
Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identitet
Hersi Matmuja – Kush ta dha kėtė emėr?
Lynx – Si ty askush
Anjeza Shahini – Love
Kelly – Ylli im polar
Bojken Lako – Lot… Jetė? Dashuri
Valon Shehu – Nuk do tė ndal
Ani Ēuedari – Mė ler njė ėndėrr
Flaka Krelani – Tek ti nė shpirt
Selami Kolonja – Ku je?
Rosela Gjylbegu – Dėshirė
Kejsi Tola – S’jemi mė atje
Vesa Luma – S’jam perfekt
Dr Flori & Fabi – Jam ti!
Merland Kademi – Kėtu fillon parajsa
Rezarta Smaja – Ti?
Adrian Bujupi – I ēmendur pėr ty
Xheni & Enxhi Kumrija – Arti i njė fundi

Just like in the previous editions. there will be a professional jury to determine the winner of the festival. The lucky winner will also get the golden ticket to Malmö. The jury will consist of 7 members (4 members from the Albanian music industry and 3 members from international music scene).

Nicola Caligiore (Italy)
Joseph Mizzi (Malta)
Szilva Puspok (Hungary)
Sokol Shupo, composer, music professor in the Academy of Art
Justina Aliaj, singer and actress, a participant at Festivali i Kėngės 11
Zef Coba, composer
Petrit Ymeri, publisher

Read more HERE (http://www.esctoday.com/40487/tonight-festivali-i-kenges-final-in-albania/).

Shqiperia
22nd December 2012, 17:00
Eurovision.tv will also stream it: Festivali i Kėngės nė RTSH 2012 | Eurovision Song Contest - Malmö 2013 (http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv)

LalehForWD
22nd December 2012, 18:52
Rooting for Kejsi!! xcheerxcheer Wished she at least tried to look like she cared about choreography though. :mrgreen::mrgreen: However, the best with Festivali i Kėngės is the live orchestra, 1000 kudos to Albania for that! xkiss

Franco
22nd December 2012, 19:09
Rooting for Kejsi!! xcheerxcheer Wished she at least tried to look like she cared about choreography though. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

She'll probably prepare the choreography later. Even in 2009 she performed in the NF without dancing, but then she went to Moscow with the glittering man. :D
http://i.imgur.com/snGhJ.jpg

EurovisionBelgium
22nd December 2012, 19:39
Ani Ēuedari is disqualified with her song 'Mė ler njė ėndėrr', because it is plagiat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5d1igVUXwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgptqTh6sU

LalehForWD
22nd December 2012, 19:50
^
Haha, I was just to post a reflection about this. They're complaining on YT. What will happen now? A replacement act?

LalehForWD
22nd December 2012, 19:54
There's a guitar-solo in every song xrosexlovexromancexrunhug

NikkiBoy
22nd December 2012, 20:55
::al Albania select about ½ hour :)
Kejsi is my favorite!

RainyWoods
22nd December 2012, 20:58
I would be incredibly happy tonight if Rezarta Smaja (especially) or Vesa Luma win. I'd be ok with Merland Kademi or Kejsi Tola also.. although I have yet to warm to Kejsi's song. I just really, really do not want Adrian Bujupi to win. It would be the first Albanian entry ever that i'd actually dislike.

I'm upset and surprised at Marsela Ēibukaj not making the final. I thought her song was the most interesting from last night.

Matt
22nd December 2012, 21:25
Yay, another NF...I'm soooo excited

Franco
22nd December 2012, 21:44
Watching the final. I heard "Sanremo". What was she saying?

Matt
22nd December 2012, 21:45
The Albanian NF always makes me miss the goold old orchestra....sigh

dezbee2008
22nd December 2012, 21:51
I love this! Albania always have the orchestra at their NF, and never complained about not having one at ESC. Anyway, high quality songs there.

Gerly
22nd December 2012, 21:51
Who are the favourites for today? The ones who have represented Albania already? =)

une
22nd December 2012, 21:54
Watching the final. I heard "Sanremo". What was she saying?

I did not see the very beginning, but apparentely, director of photography is italian...

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 21:55
The only thing I dislike about FiK is that they have so many songs in the final that it can get REALLY boring at times.

Franco
22nd December 2012, 21:59
I did not see the very beginning, but apparentely, director of photography is italian...

Thanks! ;)

Matt
22nd December 2012, 22:00
The first three songs of the night have been underwhelming IMO

une
22nd December 2012, 22:04
I like the first song a lot, the singer is very famous in Germany, and I can easily see it as a winner. Otherwise, I'm waiting for Anjeza, Kejsi and Vesa...

EscGeek
22nd December 2012, 22:04
come on... i don't want to see orchestra on eurovision stage again NONO
it's boring to hear 40 songs with same instruments! :roll:
with playback however,we can be creative! 8-)

Joni
22nd December 2012, 22:05
too many songs... yawn...

Matt
22nd December 2012, 22:08
Song #5 by far the strongest so far

CaraMia
22nd December 2012, 22:13
It“s unbelievable how a small country like Albania has so many awesome voices! xshock

Rezarta was the best until now. But I“m waiting to see how Hersi will do...

dezbee2008
22nd December 2012, 22:13
I like song 5. They should send Rezarta to Eurovision, Top 20 if they do.

RainyWoods
22nd December 2012, 22:15
Gosh how I would love it if Rezarta won with that song. I won't get my hopes up though as it's not something as brave and different as Suus was last year. I'll still cross my fingers though. I'm really fond of the song and Rezarta.

Franco
22nd December 2012, 22:22
Kejsi! xcheer

Matt
22nd December 2012, 22:24
I don't think Kejsi will get a second chance to represent Albania, certainly not with this song.

RainyWoods
22nd December 2012, 22:26
Ok.. finally sold on Kejsi's song. Wouldn't mind her again at all!

QwaarJet
22nd December 2012, 22:27
Loved that by Kejsi. Liked her original entry, but this is even better. Very powerful. Not a patch on Rona, but then nothing was going to be.

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 22:30
Kejsi was awesome but her entry in 2009 was muuuuch better, it's practically impossible for her to find a better song than that.

Anjeza
22nd December 2012, 22:30
... , the singer is very famous in Germany, ...

Sorry to disappoint you on this point, but he isn't that famous here. He took part in DSDS (German Idol) and Dancing with the Stars, but he never had a hit single here (best place in the charts was around Number 50 I think...)

Matt
22nd December 2012, 22:32
The hosts and audience are so serious, no laughters or happy faces

une
22nd December 2012, 22:36
Sorry to disappoint you on this point, but he isn't that famous here. He took part in DSDS (German Idol) and Dancing with the Stars, but he never had a hit single here (best place in the charts was around Number 50 I think...)

....but you know him though, that's what I meant......

Franco
22nd December 2012, 22:39
Loved that by Kejsi. Liked her original entry, but this is even better. Very powerful. Not a patch on Rona, but then nothing was going to be.

Team Tola, unite! xcheer
http://t.imgbox.com/achRYfSa.jpg (http://imgbox.com/achRYfSa)
:mrgreen:

CaraMia
22nd December 2012, 22:40
Am I the only one liking Hersi's song? It seems a bit different and somehow mysterious. It would be something like top 5 again on ESC...

une
22nd December 2012, 22:41
The hosts and audience are so serious, no laughters or happy faces

Everything the hosts say has a gentle humour to it, but it's not very obvious from the tone of the voice for somebody who doesn't speak the language...

CaraMia
22nd December 2012, 22:50
This final is being something like Eurovision Porn! xlisten2 It's so pleasurable to watch and listen to. The amount of quality is too damn high!

Matt
22nd December 2012, 22:50
Albania has a "unique" fashion sense, that is what I learned watching the NF

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 22:54
I had really high expectations from Vesa Luma, but this song let me down.

dezbee2008
22nd December 2012, 22:59
I think it's gonna be hard to fill Rona's shoes once they have a winner, it seems.

Matt
22nd December 2012, 23:02
Anjeza's voice has matured a lot, very powerful vocals.

Franco
22nd December 2012, 23:03
Anjeza, my favourite number 2.

toinou03
Oh ! This is a torture !
And thoses dresses... :o Does it make someone dream ??? The FiK always seems to have taken place 50 years ago ! :o

BTW, a swiss friend told us that in fact Ardjan Bujupi was very famous among Albanian/Kosovar community in Switzerland. But anyway, Switzerland or Austria always give very high points to Albania...

CaraMia
Anjeza is rulling!

Jim
22nd December 2012, 23:06
The best Albanian artists for me till now in ESC are Anjeza Shahini & Juliana Pasha!

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 23:06
Such a boring song couldn't be better interpreted.
Hope she won't win, cuz I think it won't work in Malmö

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 23:08
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Anjeza got the loudest applause so far.

Franco
22nd December 2012, 23:12
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Anjeza got the loudest applause so far.

I had the same impression: loudest and longest.

CaraMia
22nd December 2012, 23:12
The guy was playing the guitar with his teeth? :O
But anyway the instruments are not plugged-in, are they? I didn“t understand if the wire was connected to something...

Gerly
22nd December 2012, 23:13
Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko – Identitet
It's AMAZING! Probably I will be disappointed as it wont be choosed :/ But who knows :D

EscGeek
22nd December 2012, 23:21
Selami Kolonja reminded me of ::lt 1994 :lol:

NikkiBoy
22nd December 2012, 23:22
My top 3:
1. Kejsi Tola
2. Anjeza Shahini
3. Ardian Bujupi

NikkiBoy
22nd December 2012, 23:24
Rezarta Smaja was good!

EscGeek
22nd December 2012, 23:27
my top 8::mrgreen:

1-Kejsi Tola - S'jemi mė atje
2-Dr. Flori & Fabi - Jam ti!
3-Anjeza Shahini - Love
4-Vesa Luma - S'jam perfekt
5-Ardian Bujupi - I ēmendur pėr ty
6-Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko - Identitet
7-Xheni & Enxhi Kumrija - Arti i njė fundi
8-Flaka Krelani - Tek ti nė shpirt
---
other songs are bad

toinou03
22nd December 2012, 23:30
The only decent one is Ardian Bujupi. It's him or no one !!!!

Matt
22nd December 2012, 23:33
It has to be Razarta, the rest to me is average at best.

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 23:39
Dear Albanians, do yourselves a favour and send Kejsi to Malmö

CC92
22nd December 2012, 23:40
Worst FiK I have ever seen. Incredibly lame field of songs. :(

alca
22nd December 2012, 23:41
KEIJSI TOLA by far!!!

julien4ESC
22nd December 2012, 23:42
KEIJSI TOLA too, her song is amazing !

RainyWoods
22nd December 2012, 23:43
Rezarta Rezarta Rezarta!!!!!!!!

(or Kejsi, Merland, Vesa..)

But I strongly desire.... REZARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Matt
Dear Albanians, do yourselves a favour and send Kejsi to Malmö

Why? It's quite dull and unispiring. Even her first effort was better than this.

CC92
Kejsi's song certainly was one of the best tonight.

EvanESCIreland
22nd December 2012, 23:45
I don't know who my winner is, but the guys playing the guitar with his mouth has to be the most uncomfortable thing I watched. EVER. :confused:

EscTurkey
22nd December 2012, 23:48
Why? It's quite dull and unispiring. Even her first effort was better than this.

I agree that her song in 2009 was much better, but in my personal opinion her current song is the best out of all 17.

une
22nd December 2012, 23:51
This Festival is paying homage to the 11th Festival, which was punished for the trends it brought in the music scene back in 1973, and lots of its organisers and singers ended up in prison, some were not allowed to sing after that, and some were shot down by the communists.....

DannyDS
22nd December 2012, 23:56
Woopwoop, go Anjeza! :lol:

Joni
22nd December 2012, 23:57
Are they trying to bore people to death now?

julien4ESC
23rd December 2012, 00:03
But it's ssooooooo boring lol come on

EscGeek
23rd December 2012, 00:15
excuse me Albania,but Ukraine is picking their entry in less than 12 hours and i need some sleep, so hurry up! IOTAP :lol:

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:22
I could really do without being reminded how terrible a winner that was.

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:23
RONA NISHLIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOSH *dies* please sing

EscGeek
23rd December 2012, 00:24
RONA NISHLIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOSH *dies* please sing
was she your favorite this year???

une
23rd December 2012, 00:26
She gave a bow for all admirers....

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:26
Queen Rona for the win.

julien4ESC
23rd December 2012, 00:27
She's gonna scream one more time, her song is just horrible.

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:28
She's gonna scream one more time, her song is just horrible.

It really isn't.

Oh, the English jazz version! Just send Rona again please.

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:33
was she your favorite this year???

Hahahaa you be trolling me with that question there? :mrgreen:

My favourite entry ever in the contest by a mile!

And oh my goodness has she just kicked the living bejesus out of everyone else there tonight. A song like "Suus" will never come again. I'll never get over it.

Charly
23rd December 2012, 00:36
She didnt do her scream :(

Matt
23rd December 2012, 00:38
Oh god, this show is never gonna end.......

EscTurkey
23rd December 2012, 00:39
I'm starting to wonder whose participant we'll learn at an earlier time, Albania or Ukraine??

Joni
This cant be real

QwaarJet
This feels like a warmup for Malta in Feb. So long it makes me want to cry. Thankfully I had the Strictly final to keep my happy.

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:41
Oh god, this show is never gonna end.......

I'm actually laughing at how long it is... It just seems to go on and on... and on and ON!!!!! :mrgreen:

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:42
Ooooo here we go, envelopes.. could be promising.

une
23rd December 2012, 00:44
Scandalous....

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:44
I have no idea what's going on.

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:47
I don't like where this is heading.... Oh gosh!

une
23rd December 2012, 00:47
Even more scandalous, what's going on?!!!!!!

naticopes
23rd December 2012, 00:48
Every jury gives their votes like always, the leading is not my favorite :(

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:48
Nice of that guy to acknowledge our presence and speak in English!

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:50
The jury seems insanely old school. As does this whole show.

une
23rd December 2012, 00:51
I am absolutely speechless......

naticopes
23rd December 2012, 00:52
une, what was your favorite ?

Kristi
23rd December 2012, 00:53
Well its the same thing every year.. 12 points from all the jury members xgaah

une
23rd December 2012, 00:53
That's it, I'm never seeing this Festival ever again.....

une
23rd December 2012, 00:54
une, what was your favorite ?

Either Ardian, Kejsi, Anjeza or Vesa, I wouldn't mind any of these.....

Joni
23rd December 2012, 00:54
The most boring NF award ever goes to... this show.

QwaarJet
23rd December 2012, 00:56
This is complete garbage.

Gerly
23rd December 2012, 00:58
Looks like my favourite song won :D

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 00:58
I'm sorry but I haven't the words for whats just happened..........

une
23rd December 2012, 00:59
I am utterly distressed, this song doesn't absolutely represent the albanian music at all, this Festival disconnects more and more from the general taste of the public.....No Eurovision for me this year.....

Kristi
23rd December 2012, 00:59
Ok we now, its fixed, we don't care, fix it every year, but why the **** does it have to be done in such an ugly way?

DannyDS
23rd December 2012, 01:00
What a lame winner.

EscGeek
23rd December 2012, 01:01
calm down ...I like the winning song!:mrgreen:
but i'm sad for Kejsi xcry1

une
23rd December 2012, 01:01
Compare it Kristi with 'Refuzoj' of Kenga Magjike, these songs are light years apart, actually they just simply don't compare....

naticopes
23rd December 2012, 01:02
Ok we now, its fixed, we don't care, fix it every year, but why the **** does it have to be done in such an ugly way?
Yeah maybe you are right but Rona really showed that she has potential, and a great voice, let me listen again this song and I will tell you my grades and opinion:D

une
23rd December 2012, 01:03
The most unhappy about this 'winner', are the albanian people themselves.....No final for this year, dear Albania.....

Kristi
23rd December 2012, 01:04
Anyways I like the winner.

Franco
23rd December 2012, 01:04
My poor Kejsi... xcry
My poor Anjeza... xcry

Better luck next year.

GRE
23rd December 2012, 01:05
Is this an entry from Fyrom ? Reminds a lot.

EscTurkey
I wasted my whole night for this garbage. This was my last FiK.

daniels1000
Albania, what have you just done? :roll:

naticopes
Ah,yeah I remember it perfectly. I quite like the orchestral part. It can be transformed in a nice song after all is not a very bad song.But I must tell that I don't like the interpretation nor the voices... it will be a 6.50 for me ...
I think it will be changed (language too ). But I agree, other songs of this final where superior !

Charly
23rd December 2012, 01:06
Quite interesting song :p you shouldnt vote in the poll yet or you will regret it later when they make some enhancements in the song as usual they do especially with Rona Nishliu which rosed from by bottom ten to top twenty :D

Nicfedy
23rd December 2012, 01:06
this is becoming one of the worst contests ever, Lithuania the best so far.

Matt
23rd December 2012, 01:07
Quite interesting song :p you shouldnt vote in the poll yet or you will regret it later when they make some enhancements in the song as usual they do especially with Rona Nishliu which rosed from by bottom ten to top twenty :D

You can always change your vote, you know??

I don't even remember the song. Anybody has a link to the winning song?

CC92
23rd December 2012, 01:10
Nice winning song. I think it is my favourite so far. Hopefully they will refrain from translating it into English.

daniels1000
23rd December 2012, 01:11
And now, I want to tell what I really think about this song. The song is actually ok, I even like it (I'm not a fan of their voices, though) but Anjeza would be by miles better choice. :( :( xcry1

Wow, this year is extremely weak so far :? :|

Jukica
23rd December 2012, 01:14
0 pts, I don't like it :/

BTW, votes:
http://i47.tinypic.com/v60tp5.jpg

Lonter
23rd December 2012, 01:16
Ah! What a satisfying result!

Matt
23rd December 2012, 01:18
I didn't realize that there is no televote whatsover, that's a bummer.

RainyWoods
23rd December 2012, 01:19
I knew whatever came after Rona was going to be a massive drop, even if it were to be my favourite Rezarta.. but this! I mean they were actually taking the p in their first performance. The guitar wasn't even plugged in(?) and he proceeds to play it with his mouth. I don't understand how almost everyone including the foreign judges awarded them 12 points or just under. Positives? Well the orchestration was nice but then it was with every song.

I'm just incredibly sad as it will be the first time in four years that I won't be supporting Albania. I know songs grow and I should give it time but with this one I know it's just not my cup of tea at all. Soo sadxcry1

Matt
23rd December 2012, 01:22
Aahhh, I can't find any video on YT & I don't remember the song at all.

EscTurkey
23rd December 2012, 01:24
Finalllllllllly found the song on youtube!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqZixWuf2ns

Jim
23rd December 2012, 01:24
Aahhh, I can't find any video on YT & I don't remember the song at all.

Me too Matt! How can I rate the song when I haven't heard of it yet?

Jim
23rd December 2012, 01:25
Finalllllllllly found the song on youtube!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqZixWuf2ns

Thanks!

CC92
23rd December 2012, 01:25
^^ See above.

alca
23rd December 2012, 01:28
0! It would have been an 8 for Kejsi! Or even 10! But this one? A big fat zero!