PDA

View Full Version : Who will fail to qualify?

eerik
20th March 2012, 18:39
There are many countries who have always qualified to the final, but the list gets shorter every year. Last year Armenia and Turkey failed to make it, who will it be this year?

CPV4931
20th March 2012, 18:45
Definitley Georgia ^^

RainyWoods
20th March 2012, 18:46
Georgia seems like the obvious choice. I also think Ukraine could be a shock as well as Romania due to the song being very samey.

Grinch
20th March 2012, 18:47
They will all qualify.

Cooler
20th March 2012, 18:51
::ge definitely.

Adeline
20th March 2012, 19:10
Georgia won't qualify for sure: bad draw and awful song.
Russia could go through due to televoters. However, they have to top the votes because I think the juries won't give it many points. Though I'm not sure about this one.
I also think Ukraine might stay in the semi. I have a feeling that both the televoters and juries will not love it as much as other songs.

ParadiseES
20th March 2012, 19:15
Georgia will stay in the semi, no doubt about it.

Ukraine also has pretty chances to fail. Semi 2 is quite tough and they will be in top-10 for televoting but not in the highest places and I don't think the juries will put them in the top-10. Not sure, but it's possible.

I think Greece, Romania and Bosnia will qualify for sure, not that sure about Russia, but most probably they'll get through as well.

Synergise
20th March 2012, 19:25
Russia: Shouldn't qualify, and won't. Russia doesn't have it's usual support and I can't see the juries voting for this. I think the public vote will put them in the top 10, but it won't be enough for Russia to qualify as the juries will bring it down. I could easily be wrong on this, but that's my prediction.
Georgia: Won't qualify, and doesn't deserve to.
Ukraine: In my opinion, this shouldn't qualify (though it's not an absolutely terrible entry), but I think it will.
Greece: Will qualify, and although not one of the best in its semi, it's good enough to qualify.
Bosnia+Herzegovina: Should and will qualify.
Romania: Should and will qualify.

Matt
20th March 2012, 19:29
I personally think only Romania is a safe qualifier, all the others songs could be in danger as none of them are particularly strong.

dragvision
20th March 2012, 20:35
::ge::ua out

94ayd
20th March 2012, 20:47
::ua, ::ba & ::ro I'd love for ::gr to fail, too. ;)

Jukica
20th March 2012, 20:55
I would say Georgia & BiH, but I think that only Romania & Greece are safe out of these countries

arne1990
20th March 2012, 21:02
Georgia and Ukrain don't get into the final.
I also hope Russia will stay in the semi final, but they won't

dragvision
20th March 2012, 21:08
::ge::ua are out

Miguel
20th March 2012, 21:13
Russia, Ukraine and Georgia.

Jim
20th March 2012, 21:45
Georgia

r3gg13
20th March 2012, 21:48
Greece and Romania will be easy qualifiers, IMO, especially Romania.

Russia and Georgia with almost all certainty will not qualify.

Ukraine and BiH have some chances.

FallenAngelII
20th March 2012, 23:13
I voted for Russia because I really want it to fail to qualify. There's no chance in Hell Georgia's qualifying. The rest stand a chance of qualifying, though Bosnia & Herzegovina's are lower than the others'.

dezbee2008
21st March 2012, 04:19
Only BiH out of this bunch won't qualify. The rest will, including Georgia.

It's funny many people keep saying year after year that Georgia won't qualify for the final and yet they did, and I expect this year to be no different.

aletem
21st March 2012, 04:32
Greece, Romania and Ukraine are sure qualifiers. Russia should do top5 with the televote, unless they get zero with the jury vote (and then fail, but I don't see that happening).
Georgia won't qualify.

Narmina
21st March 2012, 10:00
I have a feeling that Georgia will qualify :(

Centrix
21st March 2012, 10:16
Me, too :)

Adeline
21st March 2012, 10:16
Georgia did always qualify in the past, but they didn't have had a very bad entry until now. I'm pretty sure they won't qualify. I can't believe they will be in televoters top ten and it will be in the juries' bottom as well. With so many strong songs in the semi I can't believe the majority of Europe is going to vote themselves mad for this entry.

LakZaNokte
21st March 2012, 10:42
I believe hell will freeze over before Russia doesn't qualify (not just this year).

Yamarus
21st March 2012, 12:31
Georgia will end up in the televote top 10, but it will easily be last in the jury vote, so there's a chance they will miss the final. Fingers crossed, that song epitomises the word "awful".

ParadiseES
21st March 2012, 12:56
Seriously, if that huge crap qualifies in such a strong semi, that would be the last ESC show I'll ever watch!

Sabiondo
21st March 2012, 14:52
By ovoius reazons ::ru (Lack of loyal neirbourds countries voting in their semi - Some juries to vote against their song :p) & ::ge (Aweakeness of song :p)

ParadiseES
21st March 2012, 14:56
I'm almost sure ::ru will qualify. It will get high televoting points from many countries, not only neighbours. Grannies are getting a lot of attention and many people find them fun.
In Spain, press have talked about them quite a lot (considering we have to wait 2 months for ESC).

Sabiondo
21st March 2012, 15:08
I'm almost sure ::ru will qualify. It will get high televoting points from many countries, not only neighbours. Grannies are getting a lot of attention and many people find them fun.
In Spain, press have talked about them quite a lot (considering we have to wait 2 months for ESC).

But isn't a guarantee that they will pass the final , unless if the Spanish jury will vote them high, which I doubt it. and if we speak of televoting, Spain will not give more than 3 or 4 points in the televoting to the grannies (Im sure), and if that the jury vote low them, will dissolve all his points getting...

Margerita86
21st March 2012, 15:10
I strongly believe Georgia won't make it through to the final this year. Russia also risks missing the final depending on how the voting goes. The others are more up in the air.
Since there are so many balads from the ex-Yugoslav states quite a few of them might miss the final, Bosnia could be the one that doesn't make it.

ParadiseES
21st March 2012, 16:15
But isn't a guarantee that they will pass the final , unless if the Spanish jury will vote them high, which I doubt it. and if we speak of televoting, Spain will not give more than 3 or 4 points in the televoting to the grannies (Im sure), and if that the jury vote low them, will dissolve all his points getting...

Our televoting 12 points will go to Romania for sure, but I think Russia can easily get the 10 points (many Russians live here too)
Only Greece and Cyprus can beat them, and maybe Denmark or Ireland, so at least 6 points from televoting are guaranteed.
You are right about the jury though. They will not give any point to the grannies, I'm sure about it.

Yamarus
21st March 2012, 16:17
Given Russia's propensity to whine and complain, if they miss the finals, do you think they will lobby hard to become a Big 6 country along with France, Spain and the rest?

Centrix
21st March 2012, 16:31
Our televoting 12 points will go to Romania for sure, but I think Russia can easily get the 10 points (many Russians live here too)
Only Greece and Cyprus can beat them, and maybe Denmark or Ireland, so at least 6 points from televoting are guaranteed.
You are right about the jury though. They will not give any point to the grannies, I'm sure about it.

You forgot about Moldova diaspora.

ParadiseES
21st March 2012, 19:55
You forgot about Moldova diaspora.

There's not much Moldovan diaspora in Spain. Last year they got no points, two years ago they got 0 in the final and only 5p in the semi, in 2009 they got 5p which came mostly from the jury, in 2008 they got 0 in the semi with only televoting, in 2007 they got 6p in semi & final.

As you can see, these figures doesn't look like there is a lobby diaspora from Moldova voting for their country. They get points when they send something we like and maybe they're a bit higher because some Romanians vote for Moldova here too ;)

Isabella
22nd March 2012, 03:02
It must be Georgia this time :p

Metafeller
22nd March 2012, 06:24
First Semi;
* Montenegro
* Albania
* Belgium
* Finland
* Israel
* Avustria
* Moldova
* San Marino

Second Semi;
* Serbia
* Portugal
* Bulgaria
* Slovenia
* Croatia
* Georgia
* Bosnia
* Lithuania

At least, hope so.

CypriotGirl
22nd March 2012, 12:23
::ge for sure! The rest will qualify! Although I wouldn't mind if for once ::gr stays out! Just to make everyone shut up complaining about Greece every year and the diaspora voting, and this is the perfect year to wish that, because I hate the song too! But it will qualify for sure!

(Another secret reason I want Greece to be eliminated is that I want all Greek diaspora to vote for Cyprus in the final, but don't tell anyone!) xshhh :lol:

Yamarus
22nd March 2012, 12:29
Greece is a sure qualifier. Ethnic slut pop is what they do best (2005 won, 2008 got third place). Likely contender for Belgium's 12p.

CypriotGirl
22nd March 2012, 12:46
I don't view 2005 and 2008 as "slut pop" at all. This year on the other hand, can approach this category... Both the song's lyrics and Eleftheria's appearance... But as you said, it is a sure qualifier!

GRE
22nd March 2012, 13:05
Ethnic slut pop is what they do best (2005 won, 2008 got third place).
:o:o:o

Jukica
22nd March 2012, 13:06
Btw, you never know how will jury vote (example: Ireland 6th in jury votes last year), so there can be some suprises, I think ...

ParadiseES
22nd March 2012, 14:08
(Another secret reason I want Greece to be eliminated is that I want all Greek diaspora to vote for Cyprus in the final, but don't tell anyone!) xshhh :lol:

aha :twisted: :lol:

ParadiseES
22nd March 2012, 14:09
First Semi;

Second Semi;
* Serbia
* Portugal
* Bulgaria
* Slovenia
* Croatia
* Georgia
* Bosnia
* Lithuania

At least, hope so.

This is closer to the list of qualifers than the eliminated :p

xDEWx
22nd March 2012, 14:29
Georgia & Ukraine of course.

xDEWx
22nd March 2012, 14:30
Greece is a sure qualifier. Ethnic slut pop is what they do best (2005 won, 2008 got third place). Likely contender for Belgium's 12p.

agree tbh.

i love slut pop tho :D

Jopi
22nd March 2012, 14:35
In my opinion Georgia,Ukraine and Russia.

Yamarus
22nd March 2012, 14:44
agree tbh.

i love slut pop tho :D

Oh me too! Actually I don't use the term pejoratively, although "slut" is an insult in most people's vocabulary. It isn't in mine :lol:

EurovisionSmile
23rd March 2012, 01:42
I would only save Romania and Bosnia & Herzegovina from that list. All the others could go down the drain.

EurovisionSmile
23rd March 2012, 01:43
Btw, you never know how will jury vote (example: Ireland 6th in jury votes last year), so there can be some suprises, I think ...

Unfortunately I totally agree with you :(

Anthony Tesla
23rd March 2012, 03:31
I can see Romania, Greece, Ukraine and even George making in it to the final. Now, we have Bosnia and Russia...

To me, Bosnia seems unexpectedly weak this year: I loved last's years entry, and they had great support from the public (2nd place in televoting) but not so much from the juries (11th place). I can't really imagine this one having so much better support from neither of them.

And then, it's Russia...this one is a borderline case: they will get a high placing from the public but I just can't see them having jury support, so I think the could end among the 8-12 place in the rank.

GRE
23rd March 2012, 12:13
I can see Romania, Greece, Ukraine and even George making in it to the final. Now, we have Bosnia and Russia...

To me, Bosnia seems unexpectedly weak this year: I loved last's years entry, and they had great support from the public (2nd place in televoting) but not so much from the juries (11th place). I can't really imagine this one having so much better support from neither of them.

And then, it's Russia...this one is a borderline case: they will get a high placing from the public but I just can't see them having jury support, so I think the could end among the 8-12 place in the rank.
Well Greece last year in 1st Semi,was 1st in televoting,9th in juries,but overall still 1st..!
So if grannies have big support from televoters,it will be hard to stay out of Final.

Yamarus
23rd March 2012, 16:24
I can't see Russia not qualifying. Would've been more likely last year, seeing how the juries hated "Get you".

Shelli
24th March 2012, 13:12
::ge

Sean
24th March 2012, 18:13
Georgia and Bosnia & Herzegovina

lowyby
24th March 2012, 19:14
Sorry Georgia & Ukraine.
I've the feeling that Ukraine will go at tenth place or so while Bosnia being 11th , but I hope it's vice versa, I ADORE Bosnia this year, even more as I already did the year before

Anthony Tesla
25th March 2012, 00:38
Well Greece last year in 1st Semi,was 1st in televoting,9th in juries,but overall still 1st..!
So if grannies have big support from televoters,it will be hard to stay out of Final.

Well, yeah, it's hard to picture a final without Russia, but to be fair, they had good support from the public in the last year semi (4th place) but the jury loathed the song (16th), and they ended up in the 9th place...they were actually kind of close to not make it.

So, even if they have a really great public support, if the song tanks with the juries (and I've got the feeling it may tank even worse that last's year entry), it's not really that far fetched to see a final without Russia. I'm not saying that they won't make it, just that they surely will have it harder than past years.

Celia
26th March 2012, 13:40
I don't see Georgia in the final. Greece and Ukraine also have chances to fail.

GRE
26th March 2012, 15:32
I don't see Georgia in the final. Greece and Ukraine also have chances to fail.
Greece,no way.
Will be in top3 of the semi.
2004-3rd in the semi
2008-1st in the semi
2009-4th in the semi
2010-2nd in the semi
2011-1st in the semi

CC92
27th March 2012, 17:52
There is a difference between failing to qualify and making it to the top 10 but getting rejected by the 'jury' as it happened with Armenia and Turkey last year. I voted for Bosnia and Herzegovina, however, I think that the 'jury' might save it.
From the rest I only think that Greece could be also in danger.

Narcisse
29th March 2012, 13:41
I don't see how Greece could fail. They chose a cliche easy naive POP song which simply will pass ...

CC92
29th March 2012, 16:06
I don't see how Greece could fail. They chose a cliche easy naive POP song which simply will pass ...

And precisely that is the reason why they could. ;)

GRE
29th March 2012, 17:44
And precisely that is the reason why they could. ;)

Is this some kind of joke?Greece will be in top3 of the semi definetelly.Many friend countries (Cyprus,Albania,Romania,Belgium etc) + weak semi.

Narcisse
29th March 2012, 17:52
Imo they won't but honestly they should. I mean, I like Greece and most of their entries but .... They never take risks and therefore doesn't deserve a final this time

GRE
29th March 2012, 20:03
Imo they won't but honestly they should. I mean, I like Greece and most of their entries but .... They never take risks and therefore doesn't deserve a final this time
Last year was not a risk?

EvNickGR
29th March 2012, 20:20

Hmm...you're wrong. Greece took a risk last year, with an ethnic weird for Europe song (i exclude rap). And Greece deserve to be on those 10 finalist countries in this weak semi, my friend.

Celia
29th March 2012, 21:00

Exactly. It might be too much of a cliche.
I think no country is "safe" now. Turkey and Armenia failed last year (which I had thought to be impossible) So we'll see...

CC92
29th March 2012, 22:18
Hmm...you're wrong. Greece took a risk last year, with an ethnic weird for Europe song (i exclude rap). And Greece deserve to be on those 10 finalist countries in this weak semi, my friend.

To what extent was it 'weird'?:?: IMHO it was amazing and luckily Europe and Asia kind of agreed. If anything the amateurish rap was 'weird'. Nonetheless I too disagree with those saying Greece sends too often the same style. In the last four years each time the song was in a different genre. That is quite impressive compared to a lot of participants that have used to go with English pop since the Victorian age.

xDEWx
30th March 2012, 18:54
greece could fail this year...if bitch can't sing :D

EvNickGR
30th March 2012, 20:16
^Yes, but fortunately she can sing :P

Sabrewulf238
8th April 2012, 12:32
Well for one, I think Georgia will fail to qualify.

I also have a feeling Ukraine could just miss out though. The song isn't getting much attention, it just seems to be there.

Greece really should crash and burn in the semis, but they'll make it through. The juries may not be too good to them but the public will likely lap it up.

I don't have much doubt that Romania will qualify.

Russia is kind of hard to gauge....the public will adore them but it's hard to know what the juries will think. I'm guessing they'll make it through though.

Bosnia & Herzegovina could always suffer from being a ballad in a ballad heavy contest....but I think it'll make it through anyway.

Being reasonable, seeing Armenia and Turkey fail to qualify last year has at least shown me to expect the unexpected.

Israeliboy
8th April 2012, 13:37
^Yes, but fortunately she can sing :P

LOL I like your comment to the question..that sounds funny to me....btw, Greece is 5th in my top :)

doctormalisimo
8th April 2012, 13:49
can Greece possibly send a risky entry? I mean they could send someone to throw up on stage and still get through to the final....

Sabrewulf238
8th April 2012, 15:10
can Greece possibly send a risky entry? I mean they could send someone to throw up on stage and still get through to the final....

I would have said the same about Armenia and Turkey though....

GRE
8th April 2012, 16:09

What about last year?
Was it safe entry?
BUT hey!Most eurofans didnt like it,becouse they have missed other greek entries that could shake their bodies..
Fortunatelly eurofans are a small piece of people who vote in May.

watersoup
10th April 2012, 21:28
The only countries I could see even having the slightest possibility of beating Russia in the televote are Greece and Iceland and I also think they will be nowhere near the bottom of the jury vote. They'll get to the final easily.

Georgia is the only country I envisage having any problems reaching the final. Probably bottom 3 with juries and about 10th at best with voters. Maybe Ukraine could struggle too but I think it will end up about 7th/8th in its semi.

Ruuubs
11th April 2012, 21:23
i think they will all qualify no matter how bad some songs are...Remember Moldova last year?? And Georgia has enough friend i guess :p

GRE
12th April 2012, 01:43
i think they will all qualify no matter how bad some songs are...Remember Moldova last year??

Please dont remind me that..!
Moldova was in,and Bulgaria was out!:(

KeucFan
12th April 2012, 08:17
Definately Ukraine and Georgia. ;)

Raul_Spain
12th April 2012, 15:34
Greece and Romania (and Norway again hehe). I think Georgia will probably qualify thanks to juries.

GRE
12th April 2012, 15:53
Greece and Romania (and Norway again hehe). I think Georgia will probably qualify thanks to juries.
Georgia will qualify thanks to juries???Are we talking for the same song?

Raul_Spain
12th April 2012, 15:54
Of course we are! The song is very interesting like Montenegro's one.

GRE
12th April 2012, 16:26
Of course we are! The song is very interesting like Montenegro's one.
Yes,but juries will prefare mostly songs like Serbia,Portugal,Slovenia,Croatia,Sweden,Estonia,Bo snia,Fyrom,Netherlands,Lithuania...at least thats what i think.

Asiye
12th April 2012, 17:45
Georgia. Ukraine may fail also. Others will qualify easily imo.

MrNae89
5th May 2012, 22:04
imo romania, greece, ukraine and bosnia are sure qualifiers
i won't rate russia sure qualifier as it is diffrent, although i think it will make the final
i will not say georgia has no chance to qualify, but i think it won't

daniels1000
5th May 2012, 22:11
::ge 99%

Think that ::ru will fail,don't know why.

QwaarJet
6th May 2012, 01:06

Wishful thinking? :lol:

daniels1000
6th May 2012, 01:29
Wishful thinking? :lol:

Yes , i'm preparing myself when in Semifinal will be :

10th finalist is............... ::ru RUSSIA ( -.- )

Matt
6th May 2012, 04:18

It's unlikely but not impossible. If the televoters put Russia in 7th or 8th place and the juries in the bottom 3. Never say never :D

EurovisionSmile
6th May 2012, 04:41
I think the jury might like this circus and probably rate it higher than most of us expect. Just check the Swedish preview, they have given 19 points to that crap and consider that it will qualify

Matterhorn
6th May 2012, 05:09
I'd like to think Georgia will miss out on the final but deep down I think they will squeeze through.

daniels1000
6th May 2012, 09:41
I think the jury might like this circus and probably rate it higher than most of us expect. Just check the Swedish preview, they have given 19 points to that crap and consider that it will qualify

Yes you're right.Juries like circus-songs.I thought that ::md Moldova in 2011 will not pass in final because of the juries and for me that song was a circus.But then in final ::md was on the 15th place on the juries list.

Vague
7th May 2012, 13:45
Greece shall. This year real crap..

Spencre
7th May 2012, 14:48
RUSSIA OUT!

Anthony Tesla
8th May 2012, 20:36
I'm praying for it too, now it's not as much who I want to win, I could live with any winner as long as it's not Russia nor San Marino XD

Scooby
8th May 2012, 22:43
I hope that Norwegian turbo-folk will fail

sapsan
9th May 2012, 16:54
Georgia won't qualify and that's right.
Unfortunately Russia will qualify easily. They have good running order and strong support. And I can't believe in jury to stop them. They are not really professional for this (I'd like to be wrong but in that case Russia shouldn't get more than 0 pts in total score). Russia will get enough points from jury.
Ukraine has good chances to qualify just because of pretty low level of Semi 2 but here it's difficult to predict.
As for Greece I can't see any problems with their qualifying.
Bosnia and Romania are dark horses for me. Here I can predict nothing

Terence
10th May 2012, 22:23
All will qualify... if anyone of them can fail it's ::ge but I won't bet on it!

Russia, Greece, Ukraine, Bosnia all do well on televote normally. Romania will appeal to most people too. Georgia is different to the rest, quirky!

rajo
15th May 2012, 09:00
I think it's Georgia and Greece this year. And I'm opening a thread on that issue soon.

GRE
15th May 2012, 13:49
I think it's Georgia and Greece this year. And I'm opening a thread on that issue soon.
Greece?
come on!Greece will be in top5 at the Grand Final..!

raendajad
15th May 2012, 14:08
voted for georgia and greece but imo only romania and bosnia & herzegovina should qualify in the end

rajo
15th May 2012, 14:10
Greece?
come on!Greece will be in top5 at the Grand Final..!

Sure. Greece has all its friends in the final. But for the semi, the help of Cyprus and Belgium won't be enough. The song is just too boring, lacks energy, lacks emotion and authenticity.

GRE
15th May 2012, 18:10
Sure. Greece has all its friends in the final. But for the semi, the help of Cyprus and Belgium won't be enough. The song is just too boring, lacks energy, lacks emotion and authenticity.
Cyprus,Belgium,Albania,San Marino,Spain,Romania,Italy,Montenegro,Hungary.
Arent they enough?

rajo
15th May 2012, 18:13
Okay, be thankful for your friends. So you don't need to put too much effort in your presentations!

CANyouLoveMeBack
15th May 2012, 18:41
I'M SURE :) Only Georgia won't qualify.. read this after semi finals.

GRE
15th May 2012, 18:43
Okay, be thankful for your friends. So you don't need to put too much effort in your presentations!

Thats true!

Narmina
15th May 2012, 18:44
Georgia will definitly qualify

eerik
15th May 2012, 18:46
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19109035.jpg

Terence
16th May 2012, 00:55
Georgia WILL qualify!! They just will!

CypriotGirl
16th May 2012, 16:35
After seeing the rehearsal, and although I hate Georgian song, I think it will qualify. It stands out in a SF full of ballads.

And I can say that there are more chances for Greece to be out of the final than for Georgia!

oullaxerista
16th May 2012, 16:38
After seeing the rehearsal, and although I hate Georgian song, I think it will qualify. It stands out in a SF full of ballads.

And I can say that there are more chances for Greece to be out of the final than for Georgia!

I hope so....I can see it...Like Armenia last year....:)

Terence
21st May 2012, 18:16
I don't know... judging by the rehearsals, the only one that could potentially miss out is Bosnia, but it's got a great draw so it will make it through just the same (not that I'm complaining - see my rankings below)

mono
21st May 2012, 18:33
greece!

GRE
22nd May 2012, 02:10
greece!
:lol:

mono
22nd May 2012, 12:52
:lol:

c'mon! its just my opinion. lets wait to see if i was right ;)

GRE
22nd May 2012, 13:32
c'mon! its just my opinion. lets wait to see if i was right ;)

Οk i know its your opinion and i respect it..!
But it seemed funny to me,becouse this year Greece will be definetelly in top5 of Grand Final.

CC92
22nd May 2012, 14:30
I think it is much more likely for Greece to miss out (jury, remember?) then to be in Top5 this year. I actually would even exclude the latter scenario. But we shall see. :)

MrNae89
22nd May 2012, 15:16
greece will go in the final without a problem
i think there is a 80% chance to see greece in top 10 again
the only ones who could miss the final are in the second semi: bosnia and georgia although i think both will qualify

mono
22nd May 2012, 20:14
Οk i know its your opinion and i respect it..!
But it seemed funny to me,becouse this year Greece will be definetelly in top5 of Grand Final.

i really doubt it. i dont think she will appeal to the jury. cyprus in top 5 i believe, but not greece.

eerik
24th May 2012, 23:12
So only Georgia leaves the club of perfect qualifing record.

Terence
24th May 2012, 23:26
Eeeek... didn't expect it, but I'm glad!! Next year they should bring Sopho or Sofia or another Sophie!

aletem
24th May 2012, 23:26
I was right about Georgia!

LakZaNokte
24th May 2012, 23:27
well, we (forum) got this right xbow

daniels1000
25th May 2012, 00:37
Slovenia :( xcry

Matt
25th May 2012, 00:37
well, we (forum) got this right xbow