PDA

View Full Version : First versions vs New versions

ParadiseES
20th March 2012, 10:45
As you must know, many countries usually revamp their entries to make some improvements, change language, etc...
Most cases the song is improved, but we all know many cases when they totally ruined it.

So, did they save any song? is there any song ruined with the new versio? Comment :)

But first of all correct me if I'm wrong cause I didnít checked all the videos. As far as I know these are the countries with new versions:

Albania
Spain
Latvia
Ukraine
Iceland
Netherlands
Malta
Belarus
FYR Macedonia
Croatia
Estonia
Serbia

(I think they're all so far)

ParadiseES
20th March 2012, 10:47
So far, I've only listened to Albania and Spain.

Of course, the Albanian new version is a major improvement, as always happens with this country. But I don't think it's enough...

And about Spain... There are some improvements and also some things I think they were better in the previous version, so I can't decide. We shall see :)

Gonna listen to the others!

LakZaNokte
20th March 2012, 10:47
Belarus isn't ruined but first version was much better, imo

Gerly
20th March 2012, 11:11
Latvia and Estonia new versions are amazing.
And I love Iceland change too =)
About others I don't know.

LakZaNokte
20th March 2012, 11:18
so, I listened to new versions I havent heard yet and only Iceland is questionable (not sure what to think about language change), all others are more or less improved.

ParadiseES
20th March 2012, 11:40
I've just listened to Iceland and OMG...... Not only the language change. It has lost almost all its strength and magic... So bad, Iceland! :(

Galandar
20th March 2012, 14:02
Belarus is the biggest dissapointment in this sense :( They flopped from N1 in my personal ranking to out of TOP 10. Sad (((

QwaarJet
20th March 2012, 14:19
Belarus receives the award for worst change. Closely followed by Latvia and Iceland. Didn't know Holland had a new version?

Adeline
20th March 2012, 14:32
Belarus receives the award for worst change. Closely followed by Latvia and Iceland. Didn't know Holland had a new version?

I didn't know either!:lol:

ParadiseES
20th March 2012, 16:32
I didn't know either!:lol:

haha after downloading I see it's the same version, but the back voices work better. They were so loud live! I hope they work on this for Baku cause this year there is really a chance to qualify :)