Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Romania
San Marino:mrgreen:
Switzerland

Although the ending is very weak, like only six countries, the remaining four at a stretch

Sim
18th March 2012, 12:01
Oops made little mistake, Lithuanian flag offcourse should be Latvian :(
If someone knows how i can change it , please tell me;)

Sim
18th March 2012, 12:02
Add a header all the participants to start

I was busy with starting the poll when you already answered :lol:

Trece
18th March 2012, 12:10
Oops made little mistake, Lithuanian flag offcourse should be Latvian :(
If someone knows how i can change it , please tell me;)

Ask the administration, but they can edit polls

ParadiseES
18th March 2012, 12:22
This is the list of qualifiers:

Greece
Denmark
Cyprus
Romania
Hungary
Russia
Iceland
Israel
Switzerland
Belgium

I think Moldova and Finland have some chances to get it instead of Belgium. I'm almost sure Ireland will fail this year.

ParadiseES
18th March 2012, 12:30
Actually, I have the countries divided in:

Sure qualifiers: Greece, Denmark, Cyprus, Romania
Most likely to qualify: Hungary, Russia, Iceland
Likely to qualify: Israel, Switzerland, Belgium
Could qualify: Moldova, Finland
Slight chances: Latvia, Albania, Ireland, Austria
No chances: San Marino, Montenegro

lowyby
18th March 2012, 12:39
Albania, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Israel, Romania, Russia

I think that Albania, Belgium & Finland will make it by the help of the juries & the others from a mix of televoting & juries, Maybe Cyprus more by televoting.

JackBauer
18th March 2012, 13:22
My god that semi has so much crap compared to semi 2!

RainyWoods
18th March 2012, 13:25
Albania
Austria
Cyprus
Denmark
Finland
Greece
Moldova
Romania
Russia
San Marino

I think that Jedward will be the shock non qualifier although im thinking it could also be Denmark as well.. I think they will get a jury push though. San Marino will be the country everyone is expecting to bomb but will make it due to it's madness and subject matter. Israel I think will sadly struggle. If there is any kind of justice in this world Albania will sail through to the final thanks to the jury vote.

Nike
18th March 2012, 13:44
I think:

Albania
Cyprus
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Moldova
Romania
Russia

I think Denmark is way too overrated! That's just another Anna Bergendahl who will fail big time.

No Name
18th March 2012, 13:56
I think Denmark is way too overrated! That's just another Anna Bergendahl who will fail big time.

Loreen-fans speaking about overrated entries just make me lol. :lol:
If anything, Denmark is pretty underrated I'd say, but enough of that.

And btw, saying that Soluna is just like Anna Bergendahl is like saying Loreen is just like Kate Ryan. Nonsense.

A-lister
18th March 2012, 14:13

And btw, saying that Soluna is just like Anna Bergendahl is like saying Loreen is just like Kate Ryan. Nonsense.

:lol: @ this comment!

Kate Ryan WISHES she had such a strong song as Loreen's and the vocals.

But haters gonna hate.

qabadachia
18th March 2012, 14:14
It seems to me that you are seriously underestimating Latvia. :lol:

Marie Jane
18th March 2012, 14:25
Sure qualifiers: Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Austria, Ireland
Most likely to qualify: Greece, Cyprus, Israel
Likely to qualify: Hungary, Switzerland, Romania
Could qualify: Russia, Moldova
Slight chances: Belgium
No chances: San Marino, Montenegro, Albania, Latvia

Salmon
18th March 2012, 14:31
OK, who voted for Montenegro? :lol:

CPV4931
18th March 2012, 14:45
Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Switzerland

Synergise
18th March 2012, 14:51
Countries I think should (and will) qualify: Albania, Austria, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Moldova, Romania

Wait till May to see just how wrong I am :lol:

EvNickGR
18th March 2012, 15:57
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Hungary
Israel
Romania
Russia
Iceland

Vittra
18th March 2012, 16:06
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Russia
Switzerland

I like: Cyprus and Switzerland.
I don't like: Austria and Russia.
Meh: The rest.

dezbee2008
18th March 2012, 16:43
I have so many favorites, but my ten qualifiers are:

Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Latvia
Romania
Montenegro
Moldova
San Marino

Sean
18th March 2012, 18:11
Albania
Austria
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Romania
Russia

I have a bad feeling Switzerland will be 11th, which would suck :(

Cooler
18th March 2012, 18:14
Umm, let's see...

::cy::dk::hu::gr::ie::ro::ru::be::is::lv

RomanFromRussia
18th March 2012, 18:16
::md ::ru ::is ::gr ::ro ::dk ::cy ::al ::at ::ie

mono
18th March 2012, 18:27
Remember that this are the countries i THINK are going to qualify and NOT my favourites.

Albania
Cyprus
Denmark
Finland
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Latvia
Romania
Russia

dizzydjc
18th March 2012, 19:18
I would laugh hard if San Marino get through.

arne1990
18th March 2012, 22:23
Albania
Belgium
Cyprus
Greece
Finland
Iceland
Romania
Russia
Switserland

The 10 place is between Denmark, Ireland or Austria (and I even think it will be Austria)

dragvision
18th March 2012, 22:35
ICELAND DENMARK voted by juries and eurofans
ROMANIA GREECE RUSSIA MOLDOVA voted by immigrates
BELGIUM FINLAND ALBANIA saved by juries
CYPRUS eurofans

CypriotGirl
19th March 2012, 00:06
I think these will qualify (random order):

::be ::cy ::gr ::is ::fi ::ro ::ch ::ru ::dk ::ie

Could be ::hu instead of ::ch though...

stephanos13
19th March 2012, 18:54
10 countries that are going to qualify

::gr::dk::is::hu::ie::ro::ru::cy::at::lv

Kristi
19th March 2012, 20:22
Do you guys really think Albania will fail in a semifinal with voters like ::it , ::gr , ::ch , ::ro , ::sm , ::me ? :lol:

ParadiseES
19th March 2012, 20:24
Yes ;)

Kristi
19th March 2012, 20:24
We'll see ;)

Kristi
19th March 2012, 20:30
Based on neighbour voting,song quality,jury opinion,this is who I think will qualify :

::al Albania
::cy Cyprus
::dk Denmark
::gr Greece
::is Iceland
::ie Ireland
::md Moldova
::ro Romania
::ru Russia

I'm not sure about the 10th spot though it might be Montenegro.

Sim
19th March 2012, 20:30
Do you guys really think Albania will fail in a semifinal with ::gr , ::ch , ::ro , ::sm , ::me ? :lol:

I don't see the problem with ::gr, ::ch, ::ro ?

I think you'll have to struggle to pass IMO

Kristi
19th March 2012, 20:32
I don't see the problem with ::gr, ::ch, ::ro ?

I think you'll have to struggle to pass IMO

Oh I didn't mean that I see problems in those songs.I meant countries that have/will always help us with neighbour/diaspora voting.

Sim
19th March 2012, 20:33
Oh I didn't mean that I see problems in those songs.I meant countries that have/will always help us with neighbour/diaspora voting.

Ow ok, i just hope you don't only qualify because of neighbour/diaspora votes;)

Kristi
19th March 2012, 20:38
Ow ok, i just hope you don't only qualify because of neighbour/diaspora votes;)

Good-average performance + neighbour/diaspora votes will be enough.

Btw I forgot to add Italy to that list ;)

Sim
19th March 2012, 20:44
Not that i want to disencourage you

but last year you had ::ch, ::sm, ::gr in your semi
And ok you got 12 from ::gr, 8 from ::sm and 6 from ::ch

But still you did not qualify.

On the other hand in 2010 you had only ::gr And ok you did had the neighbours macedonia and serbia
And you did qualify.
So it's not always that easy:D

Miguel
20th March 2012, 06:21
My thoughts about this...

Montenegro is obviously out.
It would be Russia's case (considering the lack of quality of their entry), but they will get some televoting support. However, juries will hate it! Maybe this year Russia won't be in the final.

I guess the qualifiers will be Denmark (massive televoting support and juries support as well), Greece, Cyprus (massive televoting support), Ireland, Austria, Romania (great televoting support), Finland, Hungary, Iceland (massive juries support).
Like I said previously, I have some doubts concerning Russia's qualification. The 10th spot... Could be Belgium (with juries help) or Israel (with televoting support).

dragvision
20th March 2012, 15:28
i think italy give many points to albania, in italy living 500.000 albanian, most of them have satellite tv, they are more nationalistic them romanian/moldovian, the albanian know very well festival i kenges, if tvsh give the italian brodcast tv of the 1 semifinal (rai 5) in the decoder is number 23 i think the immigrates albanina in italy want send sms.
immigrants europeani in italy:
1.000.000 romanian
500.000 albanian
500.000 moldovian
300.000 ex yugo
300.000 ex soviet
the turkish community is in increase

A-lister
20th March 2012, 15:33
My initial guess on who's qualifying from this semi (not my own opinion on the entries though) (in order of appearance):

::is
::gr
::ro
::il
::cy
::dk
::ru
::hu
::md
::ie

Albania & Austria are dark-horses and could very well snatch the place of either Hungary or Moldova I think.

I'd like Finland to qualify, unfortunately I don't think they'll manage.

Sabiondo
20th March 2012, 15:40
It would be Russia's case (considering the lack of quality of their entry), but they will get some televoting support. However, juries will hate it! Maybe this year Russia won't be in the final.
Like I said previously, I have some doubts concerning Russia's qualification. The 10th spot... Could be Belgium (with juries help) or Israel (with televoting support).

But just like Albania.. Russia also have his neibourd-diaspora voting countries as Latvia (200.000s Russians Speakers here), Israel (700 or 800.000s Russians speakers here) , Azerbaijan & Moldova (Arround the 80% of the population of thorse countries speak Russian, but ovoiusly Moldova will give the 12 points to Romania but 8 or 7 to Russia), also big comunities of russians in Hungary, Greece, Cyprus, Finland-(The udmutian its a ultro-finich lenguage) in their semi.;)

So, with thorse suports, do you thing that they will be out from the final..?? :lol:

dragvision
20th March 2012, 18:38
many not eurofans vote for russia this year especially olders people vote for the grannies. In Italy leving many russian and ukranian most of the them are women

Adeline
20th March 2012, 19:22
My guess:

::at
::fi
::il

Although Albania, Latvia and Russia might be outsiders. I also have the bad feeling that Finland might struggle. I hope I'm wrong, since it's my second favourite.
Personally I also think that Jedward are among the weaker entries in this semi, but I think they will manage to get through due to their marketing skills.

Miguel
20th March 2012, 20:19
But just like Albania.. Russia also have his neibourd-diaspora voting countries as Latvia (200.000s Russians Speakers here), Israel (700 or 800.000s Russians speakers here) , Azerbaijan & Moldova (Arround the 80% of the population of thorse countries speak Russian, but ovoiusly Moldova will give the 12 points to Romania but 8 or 7 to Russia), also big comunities of russians in Hungary, Greece, Cyprus, Finland-(The udmutian its a ultro-finich lenguage) in their semi.;)

So, with thorse suports, do you thing that they will be out from the final..?? :lol:

Each country's votes (including RUSSIA) will be decided on a 50:50 split between televoting and a national jury. Russia will be last (or close to it) in the juries voting, so I don't see how Russia's qualification is so sure. It's because of those theories the betting odds fail so hard. This is not a contest based on televoting only.

LakZaNokte
21st March 2012, 11:08
my favorites from this semi are
::dk::me::il::md

also, pretty sure ::gr and ::ru will qualify as well

Sabiondo
21st March 2012, 14:57
Each country's votes (including RUSSIA) will be decided on a 50:50 split between televoting and a national jury. Russia will be last (or close to it) in the juries voting, so I don't see how Russia's qualification is so sure. It's because of those theories the betting odds fail so hard. This is not a contest based on televoting only.

If Russia get a 4th or 5th place in the televoting (Im sure of that) even the juries will put 30 points or lower to QF, they still will be intro the final :p

Sabiondo
21st March 2012, 15:04
many not eurofans vote for russia this year especially olders people vote for the grannies. In Italy leving many russian and ukranian most of the them are women

Maybe in West Europe, but i guess that mostly in the Easten Europeans countries voting on their semi will ;)

In Milano where are mostly of the Russian ppl living in Italy -(Due buissnes reazons) & arround 700s-800s.000s ex-patried Ukrainians living in Italy, so if Ukraine goes intro the finals, Italy had to give 7 or 8 points to Ukraine 4 sure )))))))))

ParadiseES
21st March 2012, 15:12
Greece, Romania, Russia and Denmark were going to qualify 100%.

Cyprus didn't get a good draw with Denmark and Russia coming next, but I still think they will (and should) qualify.

Iceland is not a 100% safe qualifier, but still they'll make it most probably + performing after Montenegro is quite good for them. Not high place for them, but enough to qualify.

Hungary (after Russia) and Switzerland (after Romania) got a very bad draw. But I think the juries will help them and will qualify (if they don't ***** it all with the performance).

I'm not sure about Israel. I think they will be in the edge, almost 50-50, though maybe juries would prefer other songs...

I thought Ireland was going to fail this year, but I don't think that anymore after the draw. Performing last will help them to get enough televoters to qualify.

Austria got a quite good draw too and I think they can get many points from televoting, but almost nothing from juries. That's why I think they won't qualify (gosh I hope they won't!), but I'm not totally sure about this one, they could be so close to make it.

Moldova will get a decent result from televoting, but I think juries will finally leave them in the semi.

Belgium and Finland. None of them will impress televoters, but juries will support both. I think only one of them will qualify and I think Belgium has the most chances.

Albania could surprise if Rona has a very good performance and jury votes for it, but it seems difficult. Even more difficult for Latvia and San Marino, but hey, not impossible ;)

Montenegro... LOL no chance. Last place for sure :p

vatroslav_cro
23rd March 2012, 12:40
These ones (I THINK):
Random order

CYP, MNE, RUS, IRE, DEN, HUN, ICE, ROM, SUI, ISR

(but...who knows...)

dragvision
23rd March 2012, 14:27
Maybe in West Europe, but i guess that mostly in the Easten Europeans countries voting on their semi will ;)

In Milano where are mostly of the Russian ppl living in Italy -(Due buissnes reazons) & arround 700s-800s.000s ex-patried Ukrainians living in Italy, so if Ukraine goes intro the finals, Italy had to give 7 or 8 points to Ukraine 4 sure )))))))))
si albania va en final se sostiura' a Ukraina y tambien puedes aspirar a sostiuirse ad rumania y moldova en el televoto, los albaneses son intencionado ad intercambiarse el voto con italia, tamnien ello kieren mostrar una buena cara en fronte a los italianos ke non siempre piensan en bien de los albaneses, y los albanes son mas nacionalista de los rumanos-moldavos

une
23rd March 2012, 22:46
^ Why don't you express yourself in english, dragvision, I might be interested to know.....

Shelli
24th March 2012, 13:11
::ch
::sm
::lv

Tristran
25th March 2012, 18:13
I think these will qualify (not who I would like to qualify):

Romania
Iceland
Greece
Denmark
Cyprus
Russia
Austria
Hungary

I'd pick Moldova and Ireland for the last two final spots, but they might as well go to Finland (yes please!) and Albania (nooooo!).

Sabrewulf238
8th April 2012, 22:56
I think the qualifiers will be:

Albania
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Latvia
Moldova
Romania
Russia

Asiye
12th April 2012, 18:31
I'm sure:

Not so sure:

This semi is easier to predict for me.

Raul_Spain
12th April 2012, 21:15
Montenegro
Iceland
Albania
Belgium
Finland
Denmark
Russia
Hungary
Austria
Ireland

mikimini
12th April 2012, 21:31
DENMARK
FINLAND
GREECE
HUNGARY
ICELAND
IRELAND
ISRAEL
ROMANIA
RUSSIA
SWITZERLAND

EurovisionSmile
12th April 2012, 21:35
Who might qualify: Greece, Romania, Ireland, Iceland, Finland, Cyprus, Denmark, Russia, Hungary and Israel

Who I want to qualify:

::is ::fi ::ro ::hu ::il ::dk ::ch ::md ::cy ::be

Mozz
12th April 2012, 22:04
When I clicked on View Poll Results, I saw that the whole village was present here. :lol:

EurovisionSmile
12th April 2012, 22:10
When I clicked on View Poll Results, I saw that the whole village was present here. :lol:

People can't force themselves to like the same as you do :mrgreen:

Trece
12th April 2012, 22:15

Can 100% :lol:

vatroslav_cro
12th April 2012, 22:20
I think these ones will qualify:

Iceland
Austria
Ireland
Russia
Cyprus
Greece
Israel
Romania
Switzerland
Denmark

Unfortunately, some of them will be in final for sure, whereas for some of them I WOULD LIKE to be qualified......

Mozz
12th April 2012, 22:26

No unfortunately...:D

I think these will qualify, 99.99% sure:

1.Cyprus
2.Denmark
3.Greece
4.Iceland
5.Ireland
6.Romania
7.Russia

The last 3 places will be battled between (mostlikely) Austria, Finland, San Marino, Switzerland, perhaps Israel. I'm afraid Finland (one of my faves) will be able not make it....:(

So
8.Austria
9. San Marino
10. Switzerland

EurovisionSmile
12th April 2012, 22:31
No unfortunately...:D

I think these will qualify, 99.99% sure:

1.Cyprus
2.Denmark
3.Greece
4.Iceland
5.Ireland
6.Romania
7.Russia

The last 3 places will be battled between (mostlikely) Austria, Finland, San Marino, Switzerland, perhaps Israel. I'm afraid Finland (one of my faves) will be able not make it....:(

So
8.Austria
9. San Marino
10. Switzerland

99.99% WOW, why do we need the semi-final then? :lol:

Metafeller
17th April 2012, 08:43
Iceland
Greece
Albania
Romania
Switzerland
San Marino
Cyprus
Russia
Moldova
Ireland

To be honest, I really would want to see San Marino in final.

Psyduck13
17th April 2012, 09:44

Dessi
17th April 2012, 09:56
Semi 1 is difficult to predict but here's my list of qualifiers:

Albania
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
Moldova
Montenegro
Romania
Russia
San Marino/ Ireland

GRE
17th April 2012, 12:19

Propably these will be the countries that will qualify.

ethn
17th April 2012, 15:17
these are the sure qualifiers for me.......

Greece
Cyprus
Denmark
Iceland
Romania
Russia

Rest will compete with sure NON qualifier from the ones which are expected to pass, Ireland

GRE
17th April 2012, 18:17
these are the sure qualifiers for me.......

Greece
Cyprus
Denmark
Iceland
Romania
Russia

Rest will compete with sure NON qualifier from the ones which are expected to pass, Ireland
Ireland???
They are performing last,they have an up-tempo song,they have a big fan-base in eurovision,their song is allready a hit,
and they can easily take 12 points from Latvia,Iceland,Denmark!

CypriotGirl
17th April 2012, 21:50
I changed my votes now, I think these will qualify (not my personal top 10, and in random order):

Latvia and Finland are in the edge, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw somebody else in their position like Switzerland, Hungary or even San Marino(?)

Haustor
18th April 2012, 11:10
These should qualify:
Iceland
Denmark
Greece
Romania
Finland

Hoping that these will qualify as well:
Montenegro
Belgium
Cyprus
Israel
Albania

DanielLuis
18th April 2012, 15:34

Indeed. Loreen is a 1000000000 times better than Kate Ryan....its not even comparable.
As to Soluna being like Anna, I agree, they arent like eachother. However, Denmark is pretty overrated.

as78
18th April 2012, 23:00
My prediction that these 10 songs will qualify:
::atAustria: Trackshittaz - Woki mit deim Popo
::cyCyprus : Ivi Adamou - La la love
::dkDenmark : Soluna Samay - Should've known better
::fiFinland : Pernilla Karlsson - När jag blundar
::grGreece : Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
::isIceland : Gréta Salome & Jonsi - Mundu efti mér
::ieIreland : Jedward - Waterline
::roRomania : Mandiga - Zaleilah
::ruRussia : Buranovskiye Babushki - Party for everybody
::chSwitzerland : Sinplus - Unbreakable

Personally I would like to see Latvia (of course, my country) and SanMarino instead of Ireland and Romania.

HEAON
19th April 2012, 15:25
i think these will qualify

::is Iceland
::cy Cyprus
::dk Denmark
::gr Greece
::ru Russia
::ro Romania
::ie Ireland
::fi Finland
::hu Hungary
::ch Switzerland

CypriotGirl
20th April 2012, 01:33
Quoting myself:

I changed my votes now, I think these will qualify (not my personal top 10, and in random order):

Latvia and Finland are in the edge, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw somebody else in their position like Switzerland, Hungary or even San Marino(?)

I have a feeling that instead of Latvia or Finland it could be Albania too, although I hate the song, her voice is very powerful and she will have the support of the juries.

dezbee2008
21st April 2012, 22:12
My votes changed, so my SF1 qualifiers are:

::hu
::sm
::me

Alexu
21st April 2012, 22:28
My 1st guess is:

::cy CYPRUS
::ro ROMANIA
::gr GREECE
::dk DENMARK
::hu HUNGARY
::ru RUSSIA
::is ICELAND
::lv LATVIA
::md MOLDOVA
::ie IRELAND
--------------------
::ch SWITZERLAND
::sm SAN MARINO
::al ALBANIA
::at AUSTRIA
::be BELGIUM
::fi FINLAND
::is ISRAEL
::me MONTENEGRO

Metafeller
22nd April 2012, 00:25
Almost no one thinks Switzerland will qualify. I really began to worry for them. I wish I can vote for Switzerland. But what a pity they are from first semi final.
Unbreakable can't broken ;(

Grinch
22nd April 2012, 00:40
::at ::cy ::dk ::gr ::hu ::is ::ie ::md ::ro ::ru

papillon
22nd April 2012, 15:57
i didnt vote for my favorites but i did vote for the ones i believe will qualify

MrNae89
26th April 2012, 10:45
i also see these countries as qualifiers

MrNae89
26th April 2012, 11:38
who i think will qualify:
romania, cyprus, iceland, greece, moldova, swizerland, austria, denmark, ireland and russia