PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

Leaf
17th December 2011, 20:11
Do you have any nicknames people call you?

Mine are..

Greenie, Greene and Read.

Cooler
17th December 2011, 20:22
Is Greene read as same as 'green'? :p

Jankec, but I hate it and they call me so only when they want to make me feel awkward. xD

Sim
18th December 2011, 13:21
well:P

a lot I must say

Simke, simpie, simmeke, neger, sim-kaart (sim card from your cellphone), simsalabim, party boy,...

MyHeartIsYours
18th December 2011, 14:43
I dont know why I get called nicknames sometimes, as if my name isnt short enough! :lol: But I do get Adz and Adamski in particular and also Adi, Ad and the worst of all Taylor... I hate being called my last name! But thankfully most of the time people just call me Adam :D.

seb89
18th December 2011, 17:17
People call me sometimes Seb, especially in France, it was much more easier for them and for me. Nowadays some people at the uni call me by that name too. I like it, that's whyI chose it for my nickname here on the forum :D.

It's not really a nickname, but one of my best friends always calls me in every text message or when we go out: slet, slettebak (slut, tart) or seut, seutebol (silly cow, silly bitch). Another best friend is quite shocked by those names, and she gives me sweet names instead: chouchou, babe or honeypuff lol.

well:P

a lot I must say

Simke, simpie, simmeke, neger, sim-kaart (sim card from your cellphone), simsalabim, party boy,...

Why 'neger' lol? 'Sim-kaart' is quite funny though hahahaha :oops: :p.

I dont know why I get called nicknames sometimes, as if my name isnt short enough! :lol: But I do get Adz and Adamski in particular and also Adi, Ad and the worst of all Taylor... I hate being called my last name! But thankfully most of the time people just call me Adam :D.

Me too, I hate it when people do that!

Sim
18th December 2011, 18:39
People call me sometimes Seb, especially in France, it was much more easier for them and for me. Nowadays some people at the uni call me by that name too. I like it, that's whyI chose it for my nickname here on the forum :D.

It's not really a nickname, but one of my best friends always calls me in every text message or when we go out: slet, slettebak (slut, tart) or seut, seutebol (silly cow, silly bitch). Another best friend is quite shocked by those names, and she gives me sweet names instead: chouchou, babe or honeypuff lol.

Why 'neger' lol? 'Sim-kaart' is quite funny though hahahaha :oops: :p.

Me too, I hate it when people do that!

neger is just how my best friend calls me, don't know why:P
but it"s just a friendship word xd
and yes sim-card, always when I met new people, they say that:P

Milos-BC
18th December 2011, 21:30
Miša and Miki are the most common in my case :D

Salmon
19th December 2011, 18:01
I'm also often called by my last name, in the beginning I also didn't like it, but now... I got used to it. I don't have any other nicknames, possibly because they would be longer than my real name :p

VasilijeM
24th December 2011, 10:33
Vaso, Vasko :D