PDA

View Full Version : What did you Eat Today?

Pages : [1] 2

Charly
29th November 2011, 00:13
Lets start of :D

This Morning for breakfast I had a Decaff & a Doughnut

For Lunch Pickled Cheese Toastie

An for my dinner Pasta with mushrooms :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DCOTj4PKf14/S-r2zCg1fkI/AAAAAAAABTM/Qf9qbKPieB4/s1600/Lemon+Pasta+with+Asparagus,+Mushrooms+and+Onions.J PG

MyHeartIsYours
29th November 2011, 00:17
Oh I like this thread haha! :D

Breakfast - Toast & Raspberry Jam.

Lunch - Chicken Sandwiches.

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese

sannerz
29th November 2011, 00:42
Breakfast - Orange Juice and Jaffa Torte

Lunch - A sort of potato and veggie bake with two eggs over it.

Dinner - Nothing yet... I'll probably make myself some cereal. :lol:

Salmon
29th November 2011, 16:00
Breakfast: Kind of cereal
Lunch: Rice with meatballs
Dinner: No idea :D

Charly
29th November 2011, 22:09
Breakfast - Nothing :L
Lunch - Cornish Pasty
Dinner - Chicken Baguette & Pasta with Mushrooms

Salmon
2nd December 2011, 19:22
^ Never start a day without breakfast. :|

Charly
2nd December 2011, 23:42
^ Never start a day without breakfast. :|

Well my Decaff Coffee Jaar smashed with my Decaff and there was no more muffins and I was in hurry :p

Anyway

Breakfast - Blueberry Muffin
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich
Dinner - Steak Tartare :p

MyHeartIsYours
2nd December 2011, 23:45
Breakfast - Nothing (asleep)
Lunch - Nothing (asleep :mrgreen:)
Dinner - Cottage Pie

Matt
2nd December 2011, 23:55
Breakfast: Yoghurt
Lunch: Meatloaf sandwich
Dinner: TBD

vatroslav_cro
3rd December 2011, 00:10
Cabbage, potatoes, sausages (I am talking about the lunch, the "main meal" I eat):)

Sim
3rd December 2011, 11:50
Breakfast: Some slices of bread with salami and milk
And now for lunch in about half an hour: Some cod with a lovely butter sauce and potatoes
And dinner this evening: not decided yet:p

ivorusev
5th December 2011, 19:12
Oat bran, youghurt, some fruits

ParadiseES
6th December 2011, 16:59
Breakfast: cafe au lait, donuts, two cookies with brownies and orange juice.
Lunch: macarroni, some awful meat à la mustard with chips and two mandarins. Instead of coffee I drank a glass of milk with honey :D

Dinner: Not sure yet, but I think I'll eat some salad or soup, pizza and probably a yoghourt.

Charly
7th December 2011, 10:08
Breakfast: Decaffe Cappuccino

Lunch: Christmas Dinner

Dinner: Pea Soup & Shepherd Pie with a Lemon Meringue Pie at the end which the plate tipped on the floor :L 2 plates and a glass smashed in 2 weeks :L

ukboy
8th December 2011, 16:14
Breakfast: Scrambled Egss On Toast + banana and apple
Lunch: Cheese Salad Sandwhich + a mince pie
Dinner: Not had it yet, but Ill have... Quorn (Vege Meat stuff) escalopes with carrots, parsnips and mash potatoe

Quorn
http://i41.tinypic.com/33moflt.jpg

Charly
3rd January 2012, 17:51
Breakfast - Nothing was asleep
Lunch - Nothing was asleep
Dinner - Had Beef Carpaccio and lasagna at this french restaurant

Sim
3rd January 2012, 18:18
Breakfast - Nothing was asleep
Lunch - Nothing was asleep
Dinner - Had Beef Carpaccio and lasagna at this french restaurant

rofl

Charly
3rd January 2012, 18:23
^

I had been ill all weekend which made me sleepy and a killing headache :L

vatroslav_cro
3rd January 2012, 19:35
Mashed potatoes, beef (from soup) and a tomato-sauce (dinner).

Breakfast/supper: Bread (with potatoes, we have it here:)), then butter, salami, cheese ... classics, more-less

MyHeartIsYours
3rd January 2012, 20:54
Breakfast: Coco Pops :mrgreen:
Dinner: McDonalds... yum! :D
Tea: Chicken Salad

vatroslav_cro
3rd January 2012, 22:50
Hm...you eat in McDonalds? It is not very healthy, I am trying to avoid the McD.'s food, when I come to Zagreb.....no McD. in my town, thank God!;) Keep your health, it would be my advice...

MyHeartIsYours
3rd January 2012, 23:04
Yah I love it :D. But I hate healthy food... fruit, vegetables, the lot of em! :lol:

vatroslav_cro
3rd January 2012, 23:12
Now you think like that, when you are young....but I know what I said, believe me! I heard that many people had problems because of that (Mc D.) food....they often ate there and it caused very big health problems for them!

Charly
10th January 2012, 10:10
Now you think like that, when you are young....but I know what I said, believe me! I heard that many people had problems because of that (Mc D.) food....they often ate there and it caused very big health problems for them!

In USA Mostly :p

The Mcdonalds here are very popular with both in Marrakech 24hour and the meat quality is same as the French Mcdonalds Great and not much bad stuff :)

Interrail
10th January 2012, 11:23
^I don't think French would say meat quality is great in McDo:?

Btw, a nice movie...maybe some ppl watched it already, it's well known - "Food.inc" Enjoy if u have time;) (but I think everybody knew about this already)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG0QbcpmhoE

strajker
10th January 2012, 15:43
Breakfast: Chocolate
Lunch: Chocolate
Now: Chocolate

Milka at lowered price xheart

sannerz
10th January 2012, 22:43
I looooove Milka!
But Kinder is my favorite. :p

MyHeartIsYours
10th January 2012, 22:54
I do only have McDonald's about once every few months though! :lol: I could eat it more often but I dont!

Today I ate:
Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - KitKat :lol:
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese

Sandy
19th January 2012, 15:56
I had just a coffee at 6am and then had brunch around 13:30am okra with chicken

before dinner i had just a little of water melon and a double coffee

my dinner was Spaghetti Bolognese ..and later some green tea

thats about it

kate124
22nd July 2013, 22:27
I ate fruit chaat (an Indian dish of boiled vegetables or raw fruit, with spices), chicken nuggets, French fries and Chinese rice today. Pasta with mushrooms looks amazing. They are simply mouth watering. How did you cook it? Kindly share the recipe here.
http://getbustours.com/2day-york-niagara-falls-corning-glass-center-tour.html

anto475
22nd July 2013, 22:39
I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel because I thought it would be delicious but the salmon was gone off in the heat so I ate half of it and got another one with spinach and cheese and pickles and the woman in the Bagel Factory gave me such a stinkeye.

Also I had two Cornettos as I'm currently eating about three boxes of them a week in this weather. And three Thai spring rolls cos my sister got a Thai takeaway

nofuxCZ
22nd July 2013, 22:57
I had a roasted duck with bread dumplings and sauerkraut :mrgreen:

Charly
29th July 2013, 01:45
Today I have had a California Salad with Lime chuparosa sauce then for my main some homemade meatballs xcheer

Nicholas123
29th July 2013, 02:08
Roasted chicken with salad, i'm on a diet :geek:

Nikkita
29th July 2013, 22:14
3 homemade burgers.

Charly
29th July 2013, 22:43
3 homemade burgers.

Your not fasting right?

Venage
29th July 2013, 23:03
Roasted chicken with tomato salad :D

MyHeartIsYours
29th July 2013, 23:32
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Ham sandwich
Dinner - Pizza, chips and beans

:D

Nikkita
30th July 2013, 08:25
Your not fasting right?
In Germany,you have to finish fasting at 21:30 or so...AINT NOBODY GOT NERVES FOR DAT
yes im not fasting but not because of that.i have to take drugs twice a day.

Charly
30th July 2013, 10:40
In Germany,you have to finish fasting at 21:30 or so...AINT NOBODY GOT NERVES FOR DAT
yes im not fasting but not because of that.i have to take drugs twice a day.

Drugs? How come :o we finish fasting at 8:30pm and its ruined my sleep

ClassifiedCat
30th July 2013, 19:17
Yummy Schnitzel!

nofuxCZ
6th August 2013, 22:02
Breakfast - Cherry pie
Lunch - Homemade fish fingers with potatoes
Snack - Ham sandwich
Dinner - Shopska salad

:D

SRBIJA
7th August 2013, 00:20
Pizza and Banana Split. :lol: Was eating out all day.

Charly
7th August 2013, 06:51
After Ramadan ended for the day - Marrakech Orange Juice and a Ham and Cheese sandwich
Midnight - Homemade Burger
Before fasting starts again - drink of Ice Tea

Sultana
9th August 2013, 15:34
Breakfast - I don't remember unfortunately
Dinner - Borshch :lol:
Supper - Jewish appetizer :D ( I'm not Jew but I like it)

hawadharma
9th August 2013, 15:57
Today is the second day of Eid - so the festival of food continues !

Morning - 'Nasi Lemak' : Coconut rice served with spicy anchovy sauce, boiled egg, fried anchovies, groundnuts and cucumbers.
Afternoon - 'Roti jala with Rendang Ayam' : Pancake-like delicacy served with chicken coconut gravy.
Evening - 'Soto' : Rice cubes / rice noodles served with beef soup, spicy soy sauce, chicken shreds, fried onions and groundnuts.

And not to forget, sweets and cakes after each meals! :lol:

nofuxCZ
9th August 2013, 18:31
:mrgreen:
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9463/ugm3.jpg

SRBIJA
9th August 2013, 20:00
Chicken

FrachellyJelly
9th August 2013, 20:30
Fish and Chips and a pickled egg. Far too much of it!! Fit to burst! But it was soooo good!

nofuxCZ
13th August 2013, 02:33
I just made a late night home-made pizza woooo 8-) :lol:

Nicholas123
13th August 2013, 02:41
I just made a late night home-made pizza woooo 8-) :lol:

I hate you for doing this to me, while i am on diet! xsnooty

nofuxCZ
13th August 2013, 17:34
I hate you for doing this to me, while i am on diet! xsnooty

Well, look at it this way: You will be even hotter than you are now while I will get fat and ugly :p

Nicholas123
13th August 2013, 19:56
Well, look at it this way: You will be even hotter than you are now while I will get fat and ugly :p

Haha, noooooway! :D

Jim
13th August 2013, 20:17
A croissant with chocolate and for lunch a burger with fries alongside a cold coke! :D

Nicholas123
13th August 2013, 20:20
A croissant with chocolate and for lunch a burger with fries alongside a cold coke! :D

Ok, here i come!!!

xjasonxjasonxjasonxjason

Yoni
13th August 2013, 20:30
Home made chips on the pan with a schnitzel chopped to pieces with it :D

Celia
13th August 2013, 20:35
A piece of toast with butter and strawberry ham for breakfast, pasta with tomato sauce for lunch and a couple of hours ago another piece of toast with nutella on top xheart_xheart

ParadiseES
13th August 2013, 20:52
- Cacao-milk and an apple pie for breakfast.

- A beer at mid morning.

- Green beans with potatoes and two little steaks of pork for lunch.

- A super mini sandwich with three pieces of chorizo at mid afternoon.

- I don't know what I'm having for dinner. Probably some fish.

MyHeartIsYours
13th August 2013, 22:42
- Coco Pops for breakfast
- Nothing for lunch
- Popcorn at the cinema
- Pizza and chips for dinner
- A cheeky Snickers afterwards :p

seb89
13th August 2013, 22:46
I had apple cake with a croissant for breakfast :oops:. A coffee with pie at "tea time" :lol:. Chips, oreos and sweets at the cinema. Bruschetta after the cinema.
And sausage and carrot mash xpuke for dinner.

justjazzy
14th August 2013, 07:11
Breakfast: crepes with jam and juice
Lunch: burrito and coke, how very LA...
Dinner: half a pork sandwich and fries with a beer.

I don't make very good diet choices. xfacepalm

AshleyWright
15th August 2013, 01:05
Breakfast - Bowl of Kellogs Honey Crunchy nut cereal.
Dinner - Ham Salad Sandwich, Packet of Crisps, Nature Valley cereal bar and an apple.
Tea - Chicken and chips.
Supper - Slice of toast.

Not very healthy haha

btw if your confused by the tea part, where i live people say Dinner instead of lunch and Tea instead of Dinner.

MyHeartIsYours
15th August 2013, 22:02
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Cod, mashed potato and baked beans
Afters - Swiss roll and custard

AshleyWright
15th August 2013, 23:16
@MyHeartIsYours How can you not eat Lunch? I would be like starving if i didn't eat mine. xshock1xwait

Todays meals
Breakfast: Bowl of Kellogs Honey Crunchy nut cereal.
Dinner: Tuna Mayo Sandwich, Crisps, wafer bar and a banana
Tea: Chicken Stirfry
Supper: Toast.

SRBIJA
16th August 2013, 12:27
Breakfast

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/174559_44339306544_989412556_n.jpg

Milos-BC
16th August 2013, 12:34
Eurokrem xheart xheart :D

AshleyWright
16th August 2013, 12:40
Whats that? Doesn't look very breakfasty.

SRBIJA
16th August 2013, 12:45
Eurokrem xheart xheart :D

IKR. xcry The best little thing ever xdrool xdrool :)

SRBIJA
16th August 2013, 12:46
Whats that? Doesn't look very breakfasty.

two-colored (brown and white) hazelnut and vanilla-flavored sweet milk chocolate spread. :lol:

Maybe, but it's still delicious. :p

AshleyWright
16th August 2013, 13:03
Feel like i'm missing out haha

Milos-BC
16th August 2013, 15:32
IKR. xcry The best little thing ever xdrool xdrool :)

I especially like "Cipiripi" :D

And of course......Nutella :D

Charly
16th August 2013, 17:00
Today for lunch 10 Chicken Skewers xcheer

Milos-BC
16th August 2013, 17:36
I treated myself with a bit of these:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcJybhY9B5l4GqCxbsp6MSsbbAx6qdP TzHgNag1qdu5VqNo_nV

And yet again.....the fabulous Eurocrem :D

EmperorG
16th August 2013, 19:00
Breakfast - Cocoa Milk
Lunch - Noodles with vegetables
Dinner - I may eat a sandwich with French baguette xheart

Jim
16th August 2013, 22:36
I just ate for lunch a musaka with oven potatoes!

MyHeartIsYours
16th August 2013, 22:59
@MyHeartIsYours How can you not eat Lunch? I would be like starving if i didn't eat mine. xshock1xwait
Combination of 1) late get ups over summer and 2) trying to lose weight. I am starving by dinner time but it's worth it for the fewer calories :lol:

Today:
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Curry and rice
Snack - Crisps

Charly
17th August 2013, 00:38
Combination of 1) late get ups over summer and 2) trying to lose weight. I am starving by dinner time but it's worth it for the fewer calories :lol:

Today:
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Curry and rice
Snack - Crisps

xpuke xpuke xpuke

AshleyWright
17th August 2013, 00:45
Combination of 1) late get ups over summer and 2) trying to lose weight. I am starving by dinner time but it's worth it for the fewer calories

I usually get up at about 11 in the summer still get hungry though. I am on a diet as well but two days a week i have a special soup for dinner, tea and supper. Thats instead of skipping a meal. Its working well Lost 7lbs in two weeks.

Breakfast: Kellogs honey crunchy nut cereal
Dinner: Chicken and rice.
Tea: Pasta Bolognese
Supper: No supper tonight.

MyHeartIsYours
17th August 2013, 01:23
xpuke xpuke xpuke
Delicious! :D My favourites! ;)

I usually get up at about 11 in the summer still get hungry though. I am on a diet as well but two days a week i have a special soup for dinner, tea and supper. Thats instead of skipping a meal. Its working well Lost 7lbs in two weeks.
Oh so that's how you do it - Im really disappointed because I have put effort in this summer exercising and eating less and although I have lost the 5lbs Id put on I look really bloated... :/ Think I'll have to go on the one meal a day + running routine when Im back at Uni :(

AshleyWright
17th August 2013, 01:43

Oh so that's how you do it - Im really disappointed because I have put effort in this summer exercising and eating less and although I have lost the 5lbs Id put on I look really bloated... :/ Think I'll have to go on the one meal a day + running routine when Im back at Uni :(

One meal a day? oh i couldn't cope on that. There was another diet i did that last two weeks and you lose a stone, but it was horrible and i gained most of it back in the weeks after, the two week diet made me really depressed and tired. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. So i do this one instead. All my meals are measured so i still enjoy food i like instead of having to eat food i hate like fish on certain diets. I start Uni for the first time in September and i hope i don't cave in and start snacking. :lol:

god i sound like one of those diet adverts of telly. Haha

Charly
17th August 2013, 12:34
Breakfast: Decaff Coffee
Lunch: Dutch cheese sandwuch
Dinner: Moroccan sausages at the Medina

Charly
17th August 2013, 12:38

Hasnt anyone told you before that its important to eat especially Breakfast!? If you dont eat your stomach will eat for you or something like that it will make you gain/not lose much weight at all.

nofuxCZ
17th August 2013, 19:30
Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - ham sandwich
Dinner - Schnitzel with mashed potatoes

AshleyWright
17th August 2013, 23:39
Breakfast - Kellogs honey crunchy nut cereal
Dinner - Soup
Tea - Soup
Supper - Soup

I think i had plenty of soup today XD

MyHeartIsYours
18th August 2013, 02:37
One meal a day? oh i couldn't cope on that. There was another diet i did that last two weeks and you lose a stone, but it was horrible and i gained most of it back in the weeks after, the two week diet made me really depressed and tired. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. So i do this one instead. All my meals are measured so i still enjoy food i like instead of having to eat food i hate like fish on certain diets. I start Uni for the first time in September and i hope i don't cave in and start snacking. :lol:

god i sound like one of those diet adverts of telly. Haha
Well I did it at one point, it was only possible though because my timetable had finished and could stay in bed till the afternoon - I couldnt do morning till night on just one meal :lol: At least your diet worked though! :p Im terrible for snacks though, like I pretty much cant watch anything on tv without having a beer and a packet of crisps to accompany it, or a Mars bar :lol: I was good at Uni though until the end of term this year and I started going for loads of meals, drinking loads and taking the snacks to an extreme level! That's how I ended up near 12 stone once Id finished, luckily back around 11 now :lol: Where are you going to Uni btw? :)

Hasnt anyone told you before that its important to eat especially Breakfast!? If you dont eat your stomach will eat for you or something like that it will make you gain/not lose much weight at all.
Everyone says that I know :lol: It was just something I tried once, dont genuinely think I'll go back to it though :p

MyHeartIsYours
18th August 2013, 02:39
Today I ate:
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Garlic chicken wrapped in bacon with potatoes and salad
Desert - Blackcurrant cheesecake
Dinner - Bacon sandwich

AshleyWright
18th August 2013, 12:32
Well I did it at one point, it was only possible though because my timetable had finished and could stay in bed till the afternoon - I couldnt do morning till night on just one meal At least your diet worked though! Im terrible for snacks though, like I pretty much cant watch anything on tv without having a beer and a packet of crisps to accompany it, or a Mars bar I was good at Uni though until the end of term this year and I started going for loads of meals, drinking loads and taking the snacks to an extreme level! That's how I ended up near 12 stone once Id finished, luckily back around 11 now Where are you going to Uni btw?

Oh i'm bad for snacks as well. If the temptation is there, then i usually cave in. And when i do i can't stop. i also snack when i'm bored, so if there's nothing decent on telly or i have no plans ill be like "Go on, just one packed of crisps :D"

I'm off to Grimsby University, it opened last year, in my home town and offers courses that continues off from the one i did at college so i thought might as well go there instead of moving away. The uni is like a branch of Lincoln University i think, so its not fully independently running. However i nearly did apply to go to Bishop Burton which is near Beverly and Hull, because of the excellent facilities, but i chose Grimsby instead :) Where do you go ?

CypriotGirl
18th August 2013, 15:34
I'll say about yesterday, because it was one of the most weird days for me as regards what I ate :geek:

Breakfast (well, I woke up at 12:00 :oops:): Coffee with chocolate cake
Lunch (around 18:00): A large beer with a croissant and chocolate biscuits that have inside orange jam
Dinner (around 21:00): Chocolate and ice cream

I feel guilty now :oops:

Charly
18th August 2013, 17:00
I'll say about yesterday, because it was one of the most weird days for me as regards what I ate :geek:

Breakfast (well, I woke up at 12:00 :oops:): Coffee with chocolate cake
Lunch (around 18:00): A large beer with a croissant and chocolate biscuits that have inside orange jam
Dinner (around 21:00): Chocolate and ice cream

I feel guilty now :oops:

Omg xrofl2

AshleyWright
18th August 2013, 23:08
Todays meals are:

Breakfast - Skipped it today :oops: :( i know i shouldn't miss it!
Dinner - Bacon Sarny, Monster munch Crisps and Apple
Tea - Roast dinner
Supper - Slice of toast

AshleyWright
20th August 2013, 00:07
oh wow i was last comment XD I did volunteer work today so my dinner is slightly different to what i usually have.

Breakfast - Kellogs honey crunchy nut cereal.
Dinner - Chicken, bacon and mayo Bun.
Snack - Cooplands chicken bake.
Tea - Chicken Wraps
Supper - toast.

Wow i had chicken in every meal except breakfast?? just realized. :o Nice variation in food there...

MyHeartIsYours
20th August 2013, 04:22
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Boiled egg sandwich
Dinner - Plaice, chips and peas
Snack - Mars bar

Jim
20th August 2013, 20:34
Breakfast - a small piece of "koulouri"
Lunch - musaka

AshleyWright
20th August 2013, 21:54
Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Soup
Supper - Soup

Milos-BC
20th August 2013, 22:22
Lunch - musaka

I love musaka :D

Nicholas123
20th August 2013, 22:59

xheat

Best greek food !

Milos-BC
20th August 2013, 23:00
^^ Totally :D

We eat it here too :D

Nicholas123
20th August 2013, 23:02
^^ Totally :D

We eat it here too :D

Great! So many calories though! :?

Wish i could eat it more often! :D

seb89
20th August 2013, 23:16
xbow Musaka xbow

Milos-BC
20th August 2013, 23:18
Great! So many calories though! :?

Wish i could eat it more often! :D

We can't avoid them sadly, but.........you know how they say, "you live only once" :D ...........

I once ate a musaka from mushrooms..........ohhh, that was just delicious!

Nicholas123
20th August 2013, 23:20
We can't avoid them sadly, but.........you know how they say, "you live only once" :D ...........

I understand you!!

There are some other versions of it, more "healthy", but trust me, it is NOT the same flavour, at all! :(

Jim
20th August 2013, 23:33

Me too! It's great! :D

Jim
20th August 2013, 23:34

It sounds...so delicious, I love mushrooms!!! I want to eat it now! :D

Charly
21st August 2013, 01:13
I love moussaka too xlove

My dad makes the best Moussaka ever also the homemade Béchamel sauce xbow

Nicholas123
21st August 2013, 01:16
I love moussaka too xlove

My dad makes the best Moussaka ever also the homemade Béchamel sauce xbow

And u have not called me for dinner yet! :o

Shame on u! :twisted:

MyHeartIsYours
21st August 2013, 02:45
Musaka is xlove

Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Sausages, mashed potato, green beans and gravy
Desert - Ice cream

Milos-BC
21st August 2013, 10:18
It sounds...so delicious, I love mushrooms!!! I want to eat it now! :D

If I somehow get to the recipe, I will send it to you :D

Charly
21st August 2013, 11:07
And u have not called me for dinner yet! :o

Shame on u! :twisted:

I'm sorry but the Moussaka is in my belly :twisted:

AshleyWright
21st August 2013, 14:06
I've never had Moussaka, in fact i didn't know what it looked like till i googled it now. haha :oops:

Milos-BC
21st August 2013, 16:21
I've never had Moussaka, in fact i didn't know what it looked like till i googled it now. haha :oops:

You should definetly try it! :D Believe me, you will not regret it ;) :D

AshleyWright
21st August 2013, 16:30
It looks a bit like Shepherds/Cottage Pie. :) Ill get a recipe off the internet and get my mum to make it at some point. :D

AshleyWright
22nd August 2013, 22:21
Dinner- Tuna Mayo sandwich & Quavers.

Tea
Starter - Garlic bread
Main - Breaded chicken with a garlic sauce, chips and Peas
Dessert - Small bowl of vanilla icecream
Drinks - Diet coke, Jager bombs, Mixed fruit Kopparberg

I went out for tea tonight, if you hadn't already guessed. :lol:

vatroslav_cro
22nd August 2013, 22:33
Spaghetti bolognese

Nicholas123
22nd August 2013, 23:53
1.Non fat milk with cereals

2.Chicken salad

3.Watermelon

4.Tuna sandwich

I hate my diet xpuke

toinou03
23rd August 2013, 01:02
OK ! Let's play the game... And show a real ::fr way of life ! xrofl3

Breakfast :
I never have breakfast. I just drink a big coffee to wake up ! :D

Lunch :
I went to picnic with friends... So we weren't very diet but ate...
-Salad with tuna, corn, tomato...
-Cold chicken with mayonnaise and crisps
-Cheese
-Crêpes with Nutella ! :o :lol:

Dinner :
After all that, I wasn't very hungry ! :lol:
I just ate melon and ham. And some cheese, and some apple pie !

Welcome to ::fr !!! xrofl3

r3gg13
23rd August 2013, 06:23
For breakfast: Sponge cake, Greek yogurt, a piece of banana and a cup of coffee
For lunch: a burrito and coke
For dinner: a dinner roll with speculoos spread and a cup of coffee

This diet is the reason why I exercise :lol:

AshleyWright
24th August 2013, 23:48
It was my soup day today :cry:

Dinner - Soup
Tea - Soup
Supper - Soup

Charly
25th August 2013, 00:48
Breakfast - Dougnuts
Lunch - A burnt Pizza which my mum forgot in the oven
Dinner - Steak Tartare with chips and a Red Velvet Cake for after.

MyHeartIsYours
25th August 2013, 00:52
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Lasagne, salad and garlic bread *nom*
Dinner - Bacon sandwich

AshleyWright
25th August 2013, 01:30
Breakfast - Dougnuts
Lunch - A burnt Pizza which my mum forgot in the oven
Dinner - Steak Tartare with chips and a Red Velvet Cake for after.

wow. Looking very healthy :rolleyes:

MyHeartIsYours
25th August 2013, 02:23
Yet he's the one that posts the pics of his body on the thread :lol:

... meanwhile I've just discovered that Im almost 12 stone xcry

AshleyWright
25th August 2013, 02:32
meanwhile I've just discovered that Im almost 12 stone

How tall are you? You might be at a healthy weight! xup Obviously if your like 4ft then you should be on diet. But if not then trying to loose weight might not be needed.

Charly
25th August 2013, 03:37

Lol well Steak Tartare was the only 1 xrofl2 especially we home make our and all the fruit meat fish veg herbs and spices we always buy it the freshest from the Market so sometimes it's a one off :lol:

Charly
25th August 2013, 03:38
Yet he's the one that posts the pics of his body on the thread :lol:

... meanwhile I've just discovered that Im almost 12 stone xcry

Hmm last time I did that was once and a Loong time ago xwave

AshleyWright
25th August 2013, 23:19
Breakfast - Kellogs Honey crunchy nut cereal
Dinner - Ham Salad Sandwich, Monster munch crisps
Tea - Sunday Roast
Supper - Toast

MyHeartIsYours
26th August 2013, 00:33
How tall are you? You might be at a healthy weight! xup Obviously if your like 4ft then you should be on diet. But if not then trying to loose weight might not be needed.
6ft :lol: Im a "normal" weight, but my normal weight is around 11st though so it does suck to have put on a stone! :(

Hmm last time I did that was once and a Loong time ago xwave
There's nothing wrong with it, I just made a statement ;)

MyHeartIsYours
26th August 2013, 00:34
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Sunday Roast
Desert - Blackberries (we picked them this afternoon lol) and ice cream

AshleyWright
26th August 2013, 01:18
6ft Im a "normal" weight, but my normal weight is around 11st though so it does suck to have put on a stone!

12 stone is a normal weight for your height - about midway. :) but 11 stone is just as healthy. I'm about 5ft 10 - 11 (i think) and my goal weight is between 11 and 12 stone anyway. xupxup

Sultana
26th August 2013, 14:24
Breakfast -
Macaroni with cheese and egg
Dinner -
Borshch
My mom goes crazy about the fact, that noone at home wants to eat her Borshch. I don't because she askes me to eat it on supper..
Soup on supper? No, thanks. But today she said that I've no choice and I should eat it. Meh, so I eat a half of a plate at dinner
and ended with borshch only now. That's enough Borshch for me
Supper
Planning to cook meat balls with rice, but maybe I will just cook pelmeni. It would be faster

nekoisneko
26th August 2013, 15:41
Breakfast - Fried Rice

Dinner - Rice with Grilled Fish

hawadharma
26th August 2013, 15:49
Breakfast - None. I have been skipping breakfast since my first day of work after Eid. I feel so awkward to eat in the morning.
Lunch - Burger and isotonic drink + ice lemon tea + lychee drink. I am soo thirsty after a long day at site.
Dinner - Rice, spicy chicken with gravy, fried fish and vegetable soup. Yummy! Thanks mom ;)

seb89
26th August 2013, 16:11
Breakfast: strawberry pie :oops:
Dinner: soup and sandwiches
Snack: blue berry pie, a meat sandwich and some crisps :oops:
Supper: I'm gonna have potatoes, steak, salad with olives and feta :D

I admit I have a pie addiction :(. For the last week I've been eaten pie on a daily basis xcry

AshleyWright
26th August 2013, 23:14
Breakfast - Kellogs Honey Crunchy Nut
Dinner - Crisp Sandwich, Nature valley bar
Tea - Chicken Wraps
Supper - Toast

MyHeartIsYours
27th August 2013, 22:31
Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - Burger King
Dinner - Southern fried chicken, jacket potato and vegetable rice
Afters - Chocolate cake and ice cream

seb89
28th August 2013, 22:37
Breakfast - pie :?
Lunch - Potato mash, steak and salad
Dinner - Pizza
Afters - ice cream

I love fat making food :?

r3gg13
28th August 2013, 22:51
Breakfast: Clam chowder, dinner roll, coffee
Lunch: Clam chowder, dinner roll, Thai tea

AshleyWright
28th August 2013, 22:52
Dinner - Ham Sandwich, Monster munch crisps and caramel waifer
Tea - Tomato&Garlic chicken with chips.
supper- toast

EmperorG
30th August 2013, 14:14
You should definetly try it! :D Believe me, you will not regret it ;) :D

I've regret it xrofl3

Milos-BC
31st August 2013, 21:47
^^ Oh....great :lol:

AshleyWright
2nd September 2013, 02:46
Dinner - Spaghetti with prawns and some fancy sauce.
Tea - Roast chicken dinner.
Supper - Toast

Can say that i am stuffed. hahaha (or i was) i'm fine now.

MyHeartIsYours
4th September 2013, 02:55
Breakfast - Croissants and hot chocolate on Air France :D
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Plaice, chips and peas

Charly
4th September 2013, 22:24
yesterday i had 1 of those massive Dutch Pancakes,

today I had Pizza and chicken wings :lol:

Jim
4th September 2013, 22:31
Pasta & Pizza!

AshleyWright
6th September 2013, 00:02
Dinner - Meatball Mariana Subway with cheese, cucumber and mayo and diet coke. xlove
Tea - Chicken stir fry.
Supper- toast.

FrachellyJelly
7th September 2013, 20:36
Breakfast - Bacon roll
Lunch - crisps, danish, bread, anything I could find post-hockey match.
Tea - chicken, chips, pickled egg and mushy peas and then a bar of chocolate!

AshleyWright
8th September 2013, 22:56
Breakfast - Kellogs crunchy nut cereal
Dinner - Bacon sandwich, packet of monster munch crisps and a slice of brithday cake.
Tea- Roast dinner with Pork
Supper - Toast.

Jim
8th September 2013, 23:10
Pasta!

Charly
10th September 2013, 22:34
Weatherspoons for me with a 14 oz Angus Rump Steak :3

Jim
12th September 2013, 22:17
2 hot-dogs with beer and then an ice-cream!

AshleyWright
14th September 2013, 21:27
Breakfast - Skipped
Dinner - McChicken Legend with fries and oasis
Snack - Ice Cream from ice cream van, with a flake
Tea - Chicken Kebab with just cucumber and garlic sauce, cheesy chips.

(My diet totally out the window today) hahaha

Scooby
17th September 2013, 22:30
I prepare for myself pineapple pie and it was very tasty

AshleyWright
19th September 2013, 20:06
Breakfast - Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal
Dinner - Greggs chicken mayo baguette (not worth the price)
Tea - Sunday Roast on a Thursday :D

MyHeartIsYours
20th September 2013, 00:46
Breakfast - Coco Pops
Lunch - Ham sandwich
Dinner - Burgers, noodles, lettuce and onion
Snack - Skittles :lol:

AshleyWright
20th September 2013, 21:26
Snack - Skittles
oh don't like Skittles!

breakfast - Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal
dinner - Chicken, bacon mayo bun, packet of monster munch.
Tea - Chicken fried rice

handeyener
21st September 2013, 20:07
Breakfast:Oatmeal with yogurt, mango and banana
Supper: Chicharron in spicy green tomato sauce with tortillas and mushroom soup
Dinner: Probably will have sopes with beans, red tomato sauce, avocado, lettuce, chesse and beef

Charly
21st September 2013, 22:03
oh don't like Skittles!

*Points a gun at Ashley*

Now that I find offensive!

Mattan
21st September 2013, 22:20
Breakfast: Weetabix with milk and home-made strawberry jam (this hasn't changed for years)
Lunch: Lamb chops (it was a Greek restaurant)
Soon after lunch: chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream that certainly wasn't made here
Dinner: Porridge.
During the evening: a bag of candy, some Pringles, and the worst beer I've ever tried.

I've eaten quite differently from my usual routines, so it seemed worth posting. :D

aletem
22nd September 2013, 04:20
Pork on barbecue. xup

AshleyWright
22nd September 2013, 13:19
*Points a gun at Ashley*

Now that I find offensive!

Bring it on.

*pulls out my gun, aiming at you*

This is yesterday!
Breakfast- Kelloggs crunchy nut
Dinner- Tuna Mayo Sandwich and packet of monster munch
tea- Chippy (Chips, battered sausage, gravy and a Spam fritter for good measure)

AshleyWright
24th September 2013, 21:33
breakfast - skipped :oops:
Dinner - cheese and tomato sandwich
tea - Starter: cheesy nacho's i shared with my brother. Main: double beef burger Drinks: mixed fruit Kopparberg

I went out for tea. :)

Sandy
26th September 2013, 02:43
Nothing yet ..but planing to eat soon some yogurt .. hmm not sure for dinner yet something simple like hot dogs lazy to cook a lot today.

LakZaNokte
30th September 2013, 21:32
http://www.coolinarika.com/image/rahat-lokum-86bd4ceb78ad30a95d80d2cc5e219603_view_l.jpg
xheart xheart

CC92
30th September 2013, 21:57
Crispy chicken menu at BurgerKing

AshleyWright
30th September 2013, 23:45
Breakfast - Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal
dinner - Prawn pasta thing.
tea - Chicken Wraps.
Supper - toast.

MyHeartIsYours
1st October 2013, 00:12
Opened one of these this evening as I fancied a few crisps but not a whole bag. Ended up eating the entire thing which is the equivalent of 5 bags of crisps. How am I going to lose weight?! xcry
http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/images/large/CLEN2025.jpg

AshleyWright
1st October 2013, 00:27
Lol love the "made to share" comment on the packet. Like who is going to share? I know i wouldn't hahahahaha. Once you start you cannot stop.

My diet went out the window completely last week, because we had some unexpected (and unwanted) guests come to stay so i couldn't follow it and ive managed to gain just under two pounds in one week? what the hell. Back on track though now :D

MyHeartIsYours
1st October 2013, 01:03
Oh tell me about it - I've left a token 5 crisps in the bottom to make myself feel better :lol:

See I drank a lot last week but only ate like one meal and a biscuit each day so I actually lost weight during freshers week. If I start this binge eating again though Im gunna get really fat really quickly :/

Farahim
1st October 2013, 02:43
Whole day kabab.

AshleyWright
2nd October 2013, 23:44
Oh tell me about it - I've left a token 5 crisps in the bottom to make myself feel better :lol:

See I drank a lot last week but only ate like one meal and a biscuit each day so I actually lost weight during freshers week. If I start this binge eating again though Im gunna get really fat really quickly :/

haha i don't think your liver will like that diet. :lol:

Farahim
8th October 2013, 19:33
2 pizza with cola, then British breakfast tea from Starbucks.

FrachellyJelly
9th October 2013, 13:56
Bacon and Egg bagel with a pint of orange juice because who needs their health?! :lol:

nekoisneko
9th October 2013, 15:04
Oxtail soup and spicy cow leather (I don't know the food name in English :lol: )

AshleyWright
9th October 2013, 21:48
Breakfast - Kelloggs crunchy nut
Dinner - Ham Sandwich and packet of monster munch.
Tea - Roast dinner

r3gg13
10th October 2013, 21:39
Oxtail soup and spicy cow leather (I don't know the food name in English :lol: )

I think you are referring to tripe (which happens to be my favorite thing ever! :lol:)

Edit:
For breakfast: rice, left over yakiniku and coffee (I ran out of Special K :lol:)
For lunch: rice, left over yakinuku, miso soup

AshleyWright
10th October 2013, 22:49
I think you are referring to tripe (which happens to be my favorite thing ever! )

tripe? oh my god. That is disgusting, its vile haha. No one in the UK under the age of like 90 eats it now. :lol:

r3gg13
10th October 2013, 22:52
tripe? oh my god. That is disgusting, its vile haha. No one in the UK under the age of like 90 eats it now. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I always tell people that tripe is one of my favorite meats ever and they give me this look like I'm mental or something :lol:

AshleyWright
10th October 2013, 22:56
:lol: :lol: I always tell people that tripe is one of my favorite meats ever and they give me this look like I'm mental or something :lol:

wouldn't be much different in the UK. Its a like a crime against humanity, no one should ever be subjected to it. But i guess it takes all kinds.

r3gg13
10th October 2013, 22:58
wouldn't be much different in the UK. Its a like a crime against humanity, no one should ever be subjected to it. But i guess it takes all kinds.

But come on! It's nice and chewy! Though there is an after taste to it :lol:. Welcome to my gastronomic world :lol:

ClassifiedCat
10th October 2013, 23:09
Breakfast: Cereal, with toast & Miwadi
Lunch: A Sandwich & a Special K Strawberry Bar
Snack: Bar
Dinner: Meatballs & Pasta
Supper: Cereal

I'll try and do this more often from now on xD.

toinou03
11th October 2013, 01:17

:lol: That's why you came to Lyon ? It's a specialty there ! :lol: I don't like tripe at all, but in Auvergne we have tripoux. It's kind of similar, but way better ! :D Did you have it in ::fr ? :D

r3gg13
11th October 2013, 01:27
:lol: That's why you came to Lyon ? It's a specialty there ! :lol: I don't like tripe at all, but in Auvergne we have tripoux. It's kind of similar, but way better ! :D Did you have it in ::fr ? :D

I had tripe often!! :D. I had tripe in bouchons, and at home as well! My landlady cooked some for me as well! It's delicious! I pretty much have it where ever I go! :mrgreen:

nofuxCZ
11th October 2013, 02:10
omg tripe xheart we have a tripe soup here, very popular :D

nekoisneko
11th October 2013, 03:27
I think you are referring to tripe (which happens to be my favorite thing ever! :lol:)

No, it's not tripe, it's literally cow leather :mrgreen:

we call it "krecek" :D

even we have cow leather chips and it's delicious :D

EDIT : I think from a cow, Indonesian can cook all parts from it, even cow's nose ._.

r3gg13
11th October 2013, 17:38
No, it's not tripe, it's literally cow leather :mrgreen:

we call it "krecek" :D

even we have cow leather chips and it's delicious :D

EDIT : I think from a cow, Indonesian can cook all parts from it, even cow's nose ._.

OOOH, so kinda like pork rinds then? :D Those things are delicious too! :D

nekoisneko
11th October 2013, 18:00
OOOH, so kinda like pork rinds then? :D Those things are delicious too! :D

yes !
kinda pork rinds (but this is cow rinds) :D

after having those delicious meal, today I had KFC for my dinner ._.

Charly
11th October 2013, 20:20
Yesterday Steak

Today Steak

AshleyWright
15th October 2013, 23:34
Guess you like Steak? ^^^

Well as part of my diet i have to have this soup, which is manky as.

Breakfast- Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal
Dinner- Soup
Tea- Soup
Supper- Soup

Jim
16th October 2013, 00:10

Dinner- Soup
Tea- Soup
Supper- Soup

I like soups! xheya

Charly
16th October 2013, 16:28

Dinner- Soup
Tea- Soup
Supper- Soup

I love steak! I have Steak Club on Thursday's at Weatherspoons but my mum bought some steak and it was quite big slices :p

Later Today im eating at the College Student run Restaurant for dinner going to have Smoked Wood Pigeon salad then Lamb Cutlets with rosemary and for dessert Chocolate Fondant

High Class food cooked by students and tutors at the highest standards and it cost me £10 XD

AshleyWright
16th October 2013, 20:59
I like soups! xheya

Lol i like most soup. But this soup is hanging. Its like Pond water.

Breakfast- Toast
Dinner- Chicken bacon Mayo Bun
Snack- Cooplands chicken bake
Tea- Roast Pork Dinner.

r3gg13
16th October 2013, 21:44
Ash, you didn't have Kellogg's crunchy nut cereal today?!?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO ?!?!?:o :o

AshleyWright
16th October 2013, 22:46
Ash, you didn't have Kellogg's crunchy nut cereal today?!?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO ?!?!?:o :o

I know! my whole world turned upside down. xscared Hardly made it through the day. xshock1xfaint There was only enough for one bowl and my mum stole it. It will be all back to normal tomorrow though! xyes

LakZaNokte
19th October 2013, 16:57
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZvirIVKZP2M2sz3QGMKQXfDnoBP4XO PoCzE23_ghDhBjAmY_0SA

xheart xheart

AshleyWright
20th October 2013, 19:32
Ok heres my todays meals :D

Breakfast: Kelloggs crunchy nut ceareal, Thats right, back to a sense of normality R3gg13
Dinner: Beef Paste Sandwich with beef crisps.
Tea: Roast Chicken Dinner.
Supper: I will have some toast likely.

r3gg13
20th October 2013, 23:06
Well, I was sick the past two days (I thought I was back to normal yesterday, boy was I wrong). So I wasn't able to properly eat. I only ate bananas and tangerines xcry

Now, I can actually eat again!

Breakfast: Fried tofu, porridge and coffee. xbow

AshleyWright
20th October 2013, 23:10
Well, I was sick the past two days (I thought I was back to normal yesterday, boy was I wrong). So I wasn't able to properly eat. I only ate bananas and tangerines

Now, I can actually eat again!

aww no bless you. Well at least you're well again now :D

r3gg13
21st October 2013, 06:41
aww no bless you. Well at least you're well again now :D

I'm glad as well! Though I'm not in perfect shape yet. I still feel somewhat sick!

I did have tripe for dinner which makes me feel THAT much better :lol: :D

AshleyWright
22nd October 2013, 00:54
I did have tripe for dinner which makes me feel THAT much better

ugh, just as i feeling a bit better myself i see you've been eating tripe. Turning my stomach.

I didn't eat a lot today apart from my breakfast and 2 English Muffins with butter at about 7pm.

Sandy
23rd October 2013, 17:26
I had tea for beakfast
coffee for lunch , dinner i had okra with chicken around 7pm , much later like 1am i had some rice pudding

I know i hardly had anything during the day but i didnt feel good so i didnt eat

LakZaNokte
23rd October 2013, 18:16
http://www.foodup.hr/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pizza.png

Milos-BC
23rd October 2013, 18:32
After a while, I ate an old classic:

http://parthenonfoods.com/images/bambi-plazma-keks.JPG

Plazma keks :D

AshleyWright
24th October 2013, 00:41
I'm better today, so i ate better.

Breakfast - Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal.
Dinner - Cheese burger. :D
Tea - Roast dinner

Jim
24th October 2013, 01:30
A pita with Gyros! :D

Nicholas123
24th October 2013, 01:37
A pita with Gyros! :D

Yummy!!!!

But! I think we all must start to eat healthier! xcheer

Sandy
24th October 2013, 02:28
Morning i had some yogurt, and just having a cup of tea now
lunch probably will be a tuna sandwich
dinner not sure yet

AshleyWright
25th October 2013, 20:24
Hold onto your chairs,

Breakfast: Toast *shock* *horror*
Dinner: Ham Salad Sandwich, Cheese and Onion crisps, Nature Valley bar and Pepperami
Tea: Chili Con Carni (thats not spicy :D)

Charly
26th October 2013, 01:09
Today I had Shark :lol:

Nicholas123
26th October 2013, 01:13

:o

xscared

AshleyWright
26th October 2013, 23:31

oh wow. Really not scared to try anything? I wouldn't let that anywhere near my mouth.

It was my diet soup day today
Breakfast: Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal
Dinner:Soup
Tea: Soup

toinou03
28th October 2013, 04:08
Shark is not strange in France. You can buy it at the fisher's shop. Though interest for shark has faded a lot as... it's not very good as for my taste...

Sultana
28th October 2013, 20:03
Borshch all day long except breakfast it was porrige and toasts with strawberry jam

AshleyWright
15th January 2014, 21:37
Well I'm doing a 2 week diet - lose a stone in two weeks. I know its not healthy, but ya know... screw healthy :lol:

breakfast - half a grapefruit and slice of toast (no butter)
dinner - Tuna salad, slice of bread.
tea - Minted lamb and salad.

A lot of salad, I have salad every day :oops:

MyHeartIsYours
15th January 2014, 21:41
Tell me if it works Ashley, I really need to loose some - I could bear 2 weeks of misery but long term dieting isnt for me you see :lol:

AshleyWright
15th January 2014, 22:47
Tell me if it works Ashley, I really need to loose some - I could bear 2 weeks of misery but long term dieting isnt for me you see :lol:

I've done it before and lost just under a stone with it. Its a living hell, At the end I was just so tired :lol: If it didn't work then I wouldn't be putting myself through such trauma. I snapped at my teacher earlier :oops: I blame the diet...

MyHeartIsYours
15th January 2014, 22:56
I've done it before and lost just under a stone with it. Its a living hell, At the end I was just so tired :lol: If it didn't work then I wouldn't be putting myself through such trauma. I snapped at my teacher earlier :oops: I blame the diet...
Well Im always tired and snappy so shouldnt be much change for me :lol:

AshleyWright
15th January 2014, 23:01
Well Im always tired and snappy so shouldnt be much change for me :lol:

Do you want me to send it you then? :D

MyHeartIsYours
16th January 2014, 00:37
Do you want me to send it you then? :D
Yes :D

Avalon
16th January 2014, 08:56
Breakfast was bread and coffee :)

greece
16th January 2014, 13:03
Cookes with chocolate xyes....they are niceeeee xlol

LonelyBrokenHero
17th January 2014, 22:07
Prosciutto with olives and red wine. Plus tiramisu with caramelized walnuts. This was now for dinner.

AshleyWright
17th January 2014, 23:45
Breakfast - dry toast and 1/2 grapefruit
dinner - Cheese and spinich on toast
tea - Salad with fish xpuke
supper - Half a grapefruit.

Sultana
22nd January 2014, 16:15
So
Rice with meat on Dinner
Vegetables and tea on Supper

Charly
22nd January 2014, 18:35
For breakfast I woke'd up late
For Lunch a Coffee :lol:
For Dinner Sirloin Steak & Salt n Pepper Chips xwave

greece
22nd January 2014, 19:38
Pop corn! xdance

But I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I EAT FOR DINNER...(I know I'm a bit crazy) xjason

r3gg13
22nd January 2014, 20:14
Breakfast - dry toast and 1/2 grapefruit
dinner - Cheese and spinich on toast
tea - Salad with fish xpuke
supper - Half a grapefruit.

Did you completely turn your back on Kellog's Honey Nut Crunch?!? xfaint

As for me,

Brunch: Hot wings, potato wedges and coffee. To hell with balanced diet xrofl2

Gera11
22nd January 2014, 20:15
Breakfast nah
Lunch a sandwich
Dinner nah

:lol:

r3gg13
22nd January 2014, 20:25
It seems like our forum is filled with people who follow such healthy dietary regimes :lol:

MyHeartIsYours
22nd January 2014, 21:45
Breakfast - I was asleep
Lunch - I was asleep :lol:
Dinner - Cottage pie
Afters - Yogurt and an apple

Charly
23rd January 2014, 12:58
It seems like our forum is filled with people who follow such healthy dietary regimes :lol:

I dont believe going on a diet solve anything http://enetherlands.nl/images/smilies/chart.gif

Only solution is gym gym gym

AshleyWright
23rd January 2014, 13:38
I dont believe going on a diet solve anything http://enetherlands.nl/images/smilies/chart.gif

Actually going to the gym has been proven to not help you lose weight. A healthy diet is what is needed, going to the GYM builds muscle which is heavier than fat. Defeating the whole point of going on the diet.

Did you completely turn your back on Kellog's Honey Nut Crunch?!? xfaint

As for me,

Brunch: Hot wings, potato wedges and coffee. To hell with balanced diet xrofl2

Oh god no, My beloved Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal shall return on Monday. I'm doing a 2 week diet :lol: (hence the salad and fish) I'm on the second week and I feel absolutely terrible. I caved in yesterday at college and got a bacon sandwich with a tonne of tomato sauce. :lol:

r3gg13
23rd January 2014, 19:52

I do yoga every night, that's pretty much it, and I eat like I would normally. I think it's the balance that I need: I get to eat what I want, my body gets the exercise it needs, and I fit in my clothes properly :lol:

Oh god no, My beloved Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal shall return on Monday. I'm doing a 2 week diet :lol: (hence the salad and fish) I'm on the second week and I feel absolutely terrible. I caved in yesterday at college and got a bacon sandwich with a tonne of tomato sauce. :lol:

Woohoo! soon you'll be enjoying it again! My gosh, bacon sandwich sounds so good right now :mrgreen: I don't think I've personally seen Crunchy Nut Cereal in our store shelves. I personally like Peanut Butter / Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios (sooo good!)

AshleyWright
23rd January 2014, 20:01
I do yoga every night, that's pretty much it, and I eat like I would normally. I think it's the balance that I need: I get to eat what I want, my body gets the exercise it needs, and I fit in my clothes properly :lol:

Woohoo! soon you'll be enjoying it again! My gosh, bacon sandwich sounds so good right now :mrgreen: I don't think I've personally seen Crunchy Nut Cereal in our store shelves. I personally like Peanut Butter / Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios (sooo good!)

http://i44.tinypic.com/16i5ehf.jpg
Thats what the box looks like in the UK.

I'm not keen Cheerios, so peanut butter Cheerios sound weird :lol: but then I don't like peanut butter either... The bacon sandwich was just so tasty, After a week and half of salads it tasted just so good. I think i nearly entered a bacon induced coma xrofl

r3gg13
23rd January 2014, 20:19
http://i44.tinypic.com/16i5ehf.jpg
Thats what the box looks like in the UK.

I'm not keen Cheerios, so peanut butter Cheerios sound weird :lol: but then I don't like peanut butter either... The bacon sandwich was just so tasty, After a week and half of salads it tasted just so good. I think i nearly entered a bacon induced coma xrofl

Kinda looks like one of those Frosted Flakes then!

Here's my favorite... SOOOOOO GOOOOOD, especially the milk that's left after eating the cereal xfaint

http://media.shopwell.com/gladson/00016000868014_full.jpg

Along with peanut butter Cheerios, there are even yogurt coated, dulce de leche, chocolate and other "unhealthy" Cheerios

Salads aren't too bad as long as the dressing is good. I personally like those Japanese sesame and ponzu type dressing. Flavorful, yet fairly healthy.

BACON COMA xfaint, the best type of food coma xrofl2

AshleyWright
23rd January 2014, 20:51
Along with peanut butter Cheerios, there are even yogurt coated, dulce de leche, chocolate and other "unhealthy" Cheerios

Salads aren't too bad as long as the dressing is good. I personally like those Japanese sesame and ponzu type dressing. Flavorful, yet fairly healthy.

BACON COMA xfaint, the best type of food coma xrofl2

God you get some right weird stuff in America. whats dulce de leche?

I prefer not too eat salad if i can, i find it bland and boring. I'll have to try some dressings see if that enhances it a bit :lol: and yes a bacon is the best coma.

r3gg13
23rd January 2014, 21:25
God you get some right weird stuff in America. whats dulce de leche?

I prefer not too eat salad if i can, i find it bland and boring. I'll have to try some dressings see if that enhances it a bit :lol: and yes a bacon is the best coma.

Dulce de leche is pretty much caramelized condensed/sweet milk! It's delicious! America is great, I know xrofl2 xrofl2

But hey you guys have spotted dicks :lol:

r3gg13
24th January 2014, 05:38
Breakfast: Fried chicken, rice, coffee
Lunch: water
Snack: rice crackers, coffee
Dinner: Trader Joe's chocolate almond granola cereal, beef slider

Charly
24th January 2014, 18:56
Actually going to the gym has been proven to not help you lose weight. A healthy diet is what is needed, going to the GYM builds muscle which is heavier than fat. Defeating the whole point of going on the diet.

Gym for Cardio not weights :p

But also you can gain weight loss in a Hot Country. We had many foreigners coming to Morocco for summer holidays and many of them went for weight loss which worked XD

Sultana
25th January 2014, 09:55
breakfast : nothing
lunch: borshch

Fierro
26th January 2014, 09:26
breakfast : nothing
lunch: borshch

Borshch xbow xbow

So far i've eaten 1 mandarin and 1 candy

Matt
26th January 2014, 09:44
Charley's Philly Cheese Steak...Yum

http://www.franchisechatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/CPS_Gourmet-Combo1.jpg

AshleyWright
27th January 2014, 17:33
Omg that looks so good^

Anyways I have just finished my 2 week diet and lost 10 pounds. I felt so drained after it. xfaint my breakfast and dinner was so welcoming today, never enjoyed it so much LOL.

Fierro
27th January 2014, 21:44
I WANT PIZZA

https://pp.vk.me/c319927/v319927867/e7c/G9ogxYI7kNw.jpg

AshleyWright
28th January 2014, 13:35
Well this is my yesterday meals, We had a powercut so i didn't have my chicken wraps and ended up having a KFC.

Breakfast - Kelloggs Honey crunchy nut (that will please R3gg13)
Dinner - Chicken and rice
Tea - Boneless Banquet box thing from KFC.

Fierro
28th January 2014, 16:08
I want somebody to hug and feed me

Maristany
28th January 2014, 18:06
Well I had a croissant for my breakfast, then for lunch I had a fancy lunch in a restaurant, so I had Quetscheflued and Trout, then I still have to eat the dinner :)

r3gg13
29th January 2014, 22:06
Breakfast: Bourbon chicken, coffee
Lunch: Sardines (it also exploded in my microwave :lol:)

Sandy
30th January 2014, 14:10
Ok at 4am i had noodles for breakfast

then i had dinner at 6:30pm curry rice, zucchini fritters, and chili lime chicken

and few coffees and tea during the day

nofuxCZ
31st January 2014, 18:00
I have lots of vietnamese friends so I am celebrating their new year with them 8-)
breakfast - apple :lol:
lunch - Chả giò and pho
dinner - Bánh chưng (best vn food ever xlove)

Odalis
31st January 2014, 18:35
Gosh, why did i click on this thread...it's almost midnight and i ordered coconut soup, fried prawns and cofee cheesecake :lol:

r3gg13
31st January 2014, 19:10
Well, this is from yesterday... since I haven't really eaten anything today :lol:

breakfast: cinnamon toast crunch, coffee
lunch: fried tilapia
dinner: sashimi