PDA

View Full Version : Tea or Coffee?

doctormalisimo
4th August 2011, 14:11
The age old question....which is better: A relaxing mug of tea or a perky cup of coffee?
This http://www.lovecoffeeandtea.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Tea.jpg
or this? http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/files/2010/09/coffee-cup-0113.jpg

Let the battle commence :D

goktengri
4th August 2011, 14:14
I've never drunk tea since the beginning of my life ( in contradistinction to our strong tea culture ). I don't know why but it smells bad to me :lol:

so I prefer Coffe.

doctormalisimo
4th August 2011, 14:14
I prefer coffee, but I like tea too (I'm drinking a cup of tea right now :lol: ) The thing about tea is that it doesnt taste nice without milk or sugar. Coffee is nice black and white, with or without sugar :D

MyHeartIsYours
4th August 2011, 14:15
Of course I prefer tea, what else could I prefer?! Im British! :lol:

Scooby
4th August 2011, 14:29
In all Balkan area coffee is almost sacred. So I'm coffeeholic too

doctormalisimo
4th August 2011, 14:31
I live in a tea loving region. People think I'm weird and a hipster for going to Starbucks :D

goktengri
4th August 2011, 14:33
I live in a tea loving region. People think I'm weird and a hipster for going to Starbucks :D

it is served tea without asking when we're guests, they get surprised when I say I don't drink it :lol:

vatroslav_cro
4th August 2011, 14:42
Well depends on occasions..:)...sometimes coffee, sometimes tea...;)

Interrail
4th August 2011, 14:52
Coffee.
Like Scooby said..I think everywhere in Balkans there's strong coffee culture (I think it came from Ottoman times)...in Serbia we still call it 'Turkish coffee'.
Yeah, ppl drink tea as well...but ppl that I know drink tea only when they're sick. I can drink (any) tea but I don't really enjoy it, once I tasted some smoked chinese tea...with milk in it....it tasted like ham:lol:
When I drink coffee I don't put anything in it, no milk or sugar.

MyHeartIsYours
4th August 2011, 14:57
I cant stand that taste of coffee, there was just once I didnt mind it because I put about a tonne of sugar and cream in it... it sorta disguised the coffee taste for me haha.
In my tea, I have it very milky and with 2 sugars :D.

Simon87
4th August 2011, 15:20
Hard choice for me :(

I like both :D

Maybe coffee little more because I hate ice tea ;)

Kryptonite
4th August 2011, 15:28
I like both but I prefer coffee. :p

Sean
4th August 2011, 20:02
I don't drink either...

doctormalisimo
4th August 2011, 20:07
Coffee is kicking Tea's ass in the poll. C'mon, where are all the tea lovers???

sannerz
4th August 2011, 20:10
I love the smell of coffee, and hate the taste of it.

I'm gonna go with my American in me and go with Iced Sweet Tea. :D
All of you are missing out, sadly. );

goktengri
4th August 2011, 20:13
Coffee is kicking Tea's ass in the poll. C'mon, where are all the tea lovers???

http://romston.com/wp-posts/11-03-22-happy_coffee/happy_coffee_Img01.jpg

Lenalite
4th August 2011, 20:18
Coffee.

seb89
4th August 2011, 20:20
Tea! Only coffee if I absolutely need a energy boost at school xD.

r3gg13
4th August 2011, 22:45
Coffee all the way! I have at least 1 cup of coffee each day, I just love the taste :lol:

If it's tea, I like green tea, jasmine or oolong tea. The thing with me and tea is that it tastes like hot water :lol:. If Thai tea counts as "tea" then that's my favorite.

Valvejoodik
4th August 2011, 23:06
There should be a selection: "both" :D

doctormalisimo
4th August 2011, 23:20
There should be a selection: "both" :D

No, that would be too easy. You have to pick one or not vote :twisted:

elvisontheisland
5th August 2011, 00:08
Tea. Barely ever coffee, only once in a while when I'm drunk and tired.

Charly
5th August 2011, 00:51
Coffee for me but I have to buy the expensive 1 which is decaffe as i cant drink caffiene drinks such as Coca-Cola

alca
5th August 2011, 12:11
I'm a coffee lover!! And I hate it that we don't have Starbucks in Sweden. But even when I was in Greece, we don't have Starbucks in my hometown. :p Anyway! I love Ice Latte Vanilla! xheart
But I drink tea too! :)

PeterLPZ
5th August 2011, 13:01
I don´t drink coffee, but I love tea. :D

CPV4931
5th August 2011, 13:50
Coffee :-)

r3gg13
5th August 2011, 17:47
I'm a coffee lover!! And I hate it that we don't have Starbucks in Sweden. But even when I was in Greece, we don't have Starbucks in my hometown. :p Anyway! I love Ice Latte Vanilla! xheart
But I drink tea too! :)

You'd love my home town, we have about 10 Starbucks branches within our city's limits, and we're a small suburban city :lol:

evilperson
5th August 2011, 23:14
I don't drink either anymore but I used to drink both. Something about coffee just repels me now, so if I had to make a choice, I would go for tea.

aletem
6th August 2011, 00:23
None!!! But if I have to, I'll choose tea. I only drink tea (tea from home grown mint or chamomile) when I have a cold during the winter.

Grinch
6th August 2011, 01:38
I can't pick one, love them both with passion :D

Isabella
6th August 2011, 02:33
I hate coffee and drink it only if I need to stay awake. I love tea which is weird for a person from Croatia :lol: My fellow-countryman are shocked when they ask me do you want coffee and I say sorry, I don't drink coffee :mrgreen:

Milos-BC
6th August 2011, 16:47
Tea for me :D I don't drink coffee (or very rarely)

@Isabella: Same for me :lol: People are shocked that I like tea so much (I especially like green tea and tea with...... "nana" and menthol :lol:), and this is not a place where tea is popular, but......when someone likes it, he/she likes it :D

Sabiondo
6th August 2011, 16:55
Tea fore me :)

sannerz
6th August 2011, 17:48
Tea for me :D I don't drink coffee (or very rarely)

@Isabella: Same for me :lol: People are shocked that I like tea so much (I especially like green tea and tea with...... "nana" and menthol :lol:), and this is not a place where tea is popular, but......when someone likes it, he/she likes it :D

Yeah... we just drink tea if we're sick. :lol:
Coffee is like a drug to my family, but I just hate it. :p

Milos-BC
6th August 2011, 17:55
^^ exactly :lol:

Charly
6th August 2011, 18:02
None!!! But if I have to, I'll choose tea. I only drink tea (tea from home grown mint or chamomile) when I have a cold during the winter.

Moroccan Tea? :D

Narmina
6th August 2011, 20:01
Tea! Can't imagine my life without drinking at least 1 cup of tea in a day

roadrunner
7th August 2011, 06:29
Coffee! :D I've been raised to be a coffee lover. :lol:

Nando
7th August 2011, 13:03
Coffee, at least 5 cups per day!

Atsu
7th August 2011, 23:45
Both, but...

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7302/cafeconlecheycruasn.jpg

Coffee with milk and a croissant... The best university breakfast EVER! :D

ParadiseES
7th August 2011, 23:53
Coffee all the way! I dislike tea and I need coffee every morning to stay awake :p
And I love the smell of coffee :)

But I hate Starbucks. It's so expensive and that coffee is sh*t. I hate those american coffees which are just water... :?

Charly
8th August 2011, 00:13
But I hate Starbucks. It's so expensive and that coffee is sh*t. I hate those american coffees which are just water... :?

I Agree with you there :D

Charly
8th August 2011, 00:16
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/4349/4349,1159472229,1/stock-photo-moroccan-tea-pastries-1915631.jpg

This is he only Tea i will drink execpt from IceTea which i Love :D

Scooby
8th August 2011, 02:19
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/4349/4349,1159472229,1/stock-photo-moroccan-tea-pastries-1915631.jpg

Is that Baklava on the plate? http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Smile%20Animated%20Emoticons/ready%20for%20launch.gif

MyHeartIsYours
8th August 2011, 02:44
Nope you have to have it like a proper Britishman, with scones! :mrgreen:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dc6KjheJrtE/RsIHzqhe2fI/AAAAAAAAAyY/gCKmCcVEVK0/s400/Cream+Tea.bmp

doctormalisimo
8th August 2011, 02:47
Adam, just out of interest, how do you pronounce scone? Rhyming with gone or cone?

MyHeartIsYours
8th August 2011, 02:52
Rhyming with cone :lol:. I dont know why, cuz I pronounce other things with the short pronunciation rather than the -ooo sound, I always think that's for snotty southerners :lol:. But most people I know say it like cone too. How do you?

doctormalisimo
8th August 2011, 02:53
Like gone :mrgreen:

Charly
8th August 2011, 16:24
Is that Baklava on the plate?

Yes :D and Adam Try the Moroccan way :D

http://www.narratives.co.uk/ImageThumbs/BDF0055/3/BDF0055_Still_life_of_Moroccan_biscuits_and_sweets .jpg

Scooby
8th August 2011, 16:40
Typical serbian breakfast

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3lo4lJw4ppbaxpy7IQ0L9uUZo1_400.jpg

Charly
8th August 2011, 17:11
Typical serbian breakfast

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3lo4lJw4ppbaxpy7IQ0L9uUZo1_400.jpg

Thats look Yummy :D

And The Moroccan Breakfast :D

http://www.travelblog.org/pix/shim.gif
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~net/images/morocco/marrakech/img_0031.jpg

une
8th August 2011, 23:18
I thought scones are for tea time, and the real breakfast in England is

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/82132809_7a12c25ebd.jpg

daniels1000
11th November 2012, 17:45
I like both but I have voted for tea :p

Terence
14th November 2012, 15:12
I'm a coffee person. I can drink it all day. In fact I'm making myself a cup of coffee after logging out... and the simpler the better - just milk and half teaspoon sugar and voila!

AdelAdel
14th November 2012, 22:43
Of course TEA, duh! Coffee is unhealthy.

Mozz
14th November 2012, 23:25
I've rarely had coffee in my life, because it's, as Adel mentioned, unhealthy.

Last year I stopped drinking black, green, white AND red (honeybush) tea, because I discovered that they contribute to the dry red rash in my face. I only drink herbal tea and my skin is much better.

alca
15th November 2012, 00:14
"Coffee is unhealthy"? Seriously people? What am I reading?!

AdelAdel
15th November 2012, 00:21

Ever heard of Caffeine? :rolleyes:

alca
15th November 2012, 00:26
Ever heard of Caffeine? :rolleyes:

Ever heard that tea ALSO contains caffeine? :rolleyes:

AdelAdel
15th November 2012, 00:30
Ever heard that tea ALSO contains caffeine? :rolleyes:

Ever heard that coffee contains x10000000000 times as much?
Anyway, you can get addicted to coffee, so if you're a coffee-drunkard, then no logic will be satisfactory for you :lol:

alca
15th November 2012, 00:43
Anyway, you can get addicted to coffee, so if you're a coffee-drunkard, then no logic will be satisfactory for you :lol:

I love coffee but why should I choose tea over coffee? Because of the caffeine? There are hundreds of products contain caffeine. And the pros of coffee are more than the cons. ;) Health effects of coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_coffee) And of course you don't drink insane amounts of coffee every day. Personally I have never drunk over 3 cups. I usually drink two cups a day.

And as I said I drink also tea. Sometimes I prefer to drink tea rather than coffee but I'm a much bigger fan of coffee! :)

Franco
15th November 2012, 01:27
Green tea with lemon squeeze and no sugar.

seb89
15th November 2012, 09:53
Untill recently I was more a tea person, I didn't really like coffee, but since I discovered those cute coffee bars here and all sorts of coffee. I need my daily latte 8-)!

LOL! Recent studies even proved tea has more caffeine than coffee. Anyway too much is never good.

Terence
17th November 2012, 11:20

I just pretend I didn't read that in fact :lol:

Petar
17th November 2012, 14:33
Tea, ofc.

UnofficialESC
17th November 2012, 21:41
TEA! with Milk and Two Sugars :D

Little
17th November 2012, 23:14
I don't like Tea! Coffee is better (also if my love for it isn't very big: I think water is the best thing to drink :p).

r3gg13
18th November 2012, 14:58
I love coffee, you can give me any type of coffee and I could enjoy it.

Tea is alright especially with some sort of creme.

I'm not a big fan of Jasmine tea or Oolong or any of those Asian types, they just taste like hot water to me :lol:

Etl
18th November 2012, 15:07
I find tea very "soft" and "watery". It is more like plain hot water to me.
I am not very fond of coffee either, but, at least, it has a stronger taste and it can wake you up more efficiently.

Stargazer
24th November 2012, 00:25
Tea! :D Coffee is disgusting.

MyHeartIsYours
24th November 2012, 00:44
Im going to like coffee nowadays actually :p Still tea's my favourite though ;)

CypriotGirl
24th November 2012, 23:14
I like both, but I prefer tea.

Coffee is unhealthy? Yeah sure. :rolleyes:

According to studies, coffee has benefits:

1) Reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and Dementia
2) Reduced risk of gallstone disease
3) Reduced risk of Parkinson's disease
4) Liver protection
5) Reduced risk of oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal cancer
6) Coffee moderately reduces the incidence of dying from cardiovascular disease
7) Coffee intake may reduce one's risk of diabetes mellitus type 2 by up to half
8) Coffee contains caffeine, which may increase the effectiveness of gastrointestinal uptake of some pain killers, especially in patients with migraine and headache medications
9) Cognitive performance: In tests of simple reaction time, choice reaction time, incidental verbal memory, and visuospatial reasoning, participants who regularly drank coffee were found to perform better on all tests, with a positive relationship between test scores and the amount of coffee regularly drunk
10) Coffee is also a powerful stimulant for peristalsis and is sometimes considered to prevent constipation
11) Antioxidant
12) Prevention of dental cavities
13) Coffee consumption contributes to a decreased risk of gout in men over age 40
14) A 2011 study showed that moderate (≥4 cups per day) coffee consumption was inversely associated with high blood pressure and high triglyceride level in Japanese men.

and many more...

Even scientists themselves don't agree with one another. Half of them say that coffee is unhealthy, the other half of them say it's beneficial.

alca
25th November 2012, 01:39
^ There are pros and cons but as I said pros are more! And of course you shouldn't drink too much! As I said (once again xD) 2-3 cups per day are fine!

DannyDS
25th November 2012, 05:19
Tequila with capital T honey boo boo.

Kryptonite
25th November 2012, 11:46
I'm definitely a coffee person! :D

But occasionaly - tea is an even better option, especially when I'm sick or if it's very cold outside.

nofuxCZ
25th November 2012, 16:55
Tea definitely. Coffee is just ewww :? :lol:

Jim
27th November 2012, 01:36
I prefer coffee! 8-)

Yoni
29th November 2012, 13:29
dislike both.
prefer tea because I can stand tea with a bit of lemon or nana (mentha) while coffee tastes like ash.

Tinchey
29th November 2012, 13:49
I like both, but recently I started to drink coffee three cups a day, which is unusal for me. I drink tea at home while I drink coffee when I'm in lectures or when I'm meeting with friends or even when I study. So I voted for coffee.

Adeline
2nd December 2012, 11:19
I love both, but if I really have to choose, I think I prefer tea in the end, so I voted for tea.
I usually drink 2 - 3 small cups of coffee in the morning, very strong and without milk or sugar. I also like cappuccino, but I only drink it in cafés since I cannot make the foam. My father is very good in making cappuccino though; his is even better than the ones in restaurants.
You could say I'm somewhat addicted to tea. Occasionally, I drink a few litres a day. Most of the time it is green tea, since it is so healthy and I also like the taste. I also like Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Russian Earl Grey (Lipton) and Lemon & Ginger (Twinings). In The Netherlands we also have a brand called Pickwick who have special teas per season. I absolutely love the Autumn and the Winter ones; they really taste like their seasons.
I always drink my tea without anything in it: no milk and no sugar. In my opinion, they ruin the taste of the tea. However, since I have been living in the UK now for three months, I'm starting to get used to milk in my tea. Next to my language school you have a Costa (similar to Starbucks) and they always put milk in the tea without asking. I do not dislike it, but I still like my tea 'pure'.

alca
2nd December 2012, 13:48
I love both, but if I really have to choose, I think I prefer tea in the end, so I voted for tea.
I usually drink 2 - 3 small cups of coffee in the morning, very strong and without milk or sugar. I also like cappuccino, but I only drink it in cafés since I cannot make the foam. My father is very good in making cappuccino though; his is even better than the ones in restaurants.
You could say I'm somewhat addicted to tea. Occasionally, I drink a few litres a day. Most of the time it is green tea, since it is so healthy and I also like the taste. I also like Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Russian Earl Grey (Lipton) and Lemon & Ginger (Twinings). In The Netherlands we also have a brand called Pickwick who have special teas per season. I absolutely love the Autumn and the Winter ones; they really taste like their seasons.
I always drink my tea without anything in it: no milk and no sugar. In my opinion, they ruin the taste of the tea. However, since I have been living in the UK now for three months, I'm starting to get used to milk in my tea. Next to my language school you have a Costa (similar to Starbucks) and they always put milk in the tea without asking. I do not dislike it, but I still like my tea 'pure'.

I really wanna try the "seasons' tea"! Also the Persian Earl Grey (or something like that) by Lipton is AMAZING! Also try the Green tea with jasmine by Twinings! LOVE it!

About the milk thing at Costa... Can't you tell them not to put milk in your tea?

Big warning! Do not try this one! :lol:

http://brandcom.unilever.com/b2Public/lipton/fi_fi/product/realCategories/LiptonHerbal/AfricanRooibosInfusion20p/detailsPar/fullsizeImage/African_Rooibos_20-pack-36g_L.png

Whoever wants this I can send him/her the box! It's full! :lol:

Sandy
2nd December 2012, 20:02
I like coffee but lately i drink more tea

here my favourite tea

http://www.baldwins.co.uk/media/catalog/product/H/_/H_H_Fennel_20_15_2.jpg

Etl
5th December 2012, 23:11
I haven't tried tea while working yet. Is it as effective as coffee? Provided that you haven't slept enough the previous night.

CypriotGirl
6th December 2012, 01:20
I like spearmint tea, I do it on my own!

alca
6th December 2012, 19:09
I like spearmint tea, I do it on my own!

My grandmom used to make me spearming tea when I had a stomach ache. She still makes it for herself or for my grandpa.

CypriotGirl
6th December 2012, 23:14
My grandmom used to make me spearming tea when I had a stomach ache. She still makes it for herself or for my grandpa.

It's the best kind of tea, if you ask me! :lol:

ukboy
7th December 2012, 15:26
http://i47.tinypic.com/29c7y2u.jpg

My favourite

kengaIME
11th March 2013, 19:50
I love both!

Yamarus
11th March 2013, 23:57
http://i47.tinypic.com/29c7y2u.jpg

My favourite

Delicious !

TEA of course. I drink three or four cups a day at least. I often have tea for breakfast, and that's all.

Best brands are Twinnings and Palais des Thés
http://blog.couleuraddict.com/public/Images_billets_2011/320_-_Palette_de_thes_-_03.01.2011/2.jpg

Anthony8100
25th March 2013, 20:56
Both are my favorite...but I mostly preferred tea...

EmperorG
25th March 2013, 22:18
Both are nice, but I prefer coffee xbike Especially Greek, Turkish and Cypriot coffee xheart

Verjamem
25th March 2013, 22:43
Definitely tea. Coffee is bitter :p

whiteshoes
26th March 2013, 00:33
I prefer tea, especially fruit tea

When other persons drink coffee, I drink either fruit tea or hot chocolate

escandesc
26th March 2013, 01:37
I do love both. :) but coffee is better. :D

EvNickGR
26th March 2013, 02:32
Coffee, i drink tea only when i'm ill. lol :P Coffe with ciggarette is one of the best delights ever :P

Nicholas123
28th March 2013, 20:20
Coffee, i drink tea only when i'm ill. lol :P Coffe with ciggarette is one of the best delights ever :P

Coffee 4 me too. The feeling of cafeine running all through my body every morning when i open my eyes is priceless!

satinelamort
21st May 2013, 01:12
I prefer tea. It's very relaxing and has a wide range of varieties. Ultimate favorite has to be Chai tea though.
But when I drink coffee, it has to be black. No milk and certainly no sugar. ;D

justjazzy
9th July 2013, 18:54
Coffee! I work and upwards of 13-18 hours a day. Coffee is both a necessity to get work done and it makes me happy. And if I am buying coffee at a cafe, then Americanos are the best. Two shots of espresso and hot water, yum.

Oisin
9th July 2013, 18:56
Tea all the way! :) Can't function in the morning unless I have a cup of tea :P

SRBIJA
9th July 2013, 21:50
Both is horrible IMO. Although I do drink some tea when I'm ill.

Milos-BC
10th July 2013, 09:05
I like both, but prefer coffee :D

FrachellyJelly
13th July 2013, 22:22
err Tea, there's no question.

I like coffee cake, but coffee is actually foul.

CC92
14th July 2013, 00:02
Coffee without a doubt, except for when I feel ill.

Verjamem
14th July 2013, 00:40
Draw 39-39, how exciting :o

seb89
14th July 2013, 02:18
A while ago I voted 'tea', but atm I drink as much tea as coffee.

At school I always drink coffee (it's energy to handle the kids), but at home always tea. In a coffee house I mostly drink tea (ginger love!!) and latte :D.

kate124
23rd July 2013, 02:22
I like both but I prefer tea because coffee is not good for health. I usually take 3 to 4 cups of tea during a day but takes a cup of coffee only at specific time like with guests or when I feel too much cold.
http://www.getbustours.com/2day-charlton-thousand-islands-niagara-falls-tour.html

Milos-BC
23rd July 2013, 09:38
coffee is not good for health.

Since when is coffee not good for your health?

Too much coffee can be of course (any abnormal dose of anything is bad), but a cup or 2 of coffee daily is good for the health, on the contrary. Especially for people who have weak circulation :)

seb89
25th July 2013, 14:44
Since when is coffee not good for your health?

Too much coffee can be of course (any abnormal dose of anything is bad), but a cup or 2 of coffee daily is good for the health, on the contrary. Especially for people who have weak circulation :)

Agree, it's a good and as bad as tea :).

pinkchiffon
25th July 2013, 21:30
I literally can't choose. I've had to switch almost entirely to tea for the time being, since I'm studying in Russia for half the summer and coffee (that's not instant) is difficult to come by, but I've splurged on a couple of real lattes from a cafe and they've been among the happiest moments of my month.

Milos-BC
27th July 2013, 17:39
Agree, it's a good and as bad as tea :).

exactly xcheers

RainyWoods
29th July 2013, 15:05
My vote has edged tea into the lead!xyes I'm certain I would spontaneously combust if tea were to be taken away from me for more than a few hours. On the other hand I have never got on with coffee. Just don't like the taste of it.

ClassifiedCat
29th July 2013, 15:07
Tea all the way!

A-lister
31st July 2013, 03:01
TEA TEA TEA TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I rarely drink coffee (actually it's rather disgusting :lol:), but I like "candy coffee" such in flavored Coffee Latte and stuff... but nah... tea is still the best!

Leaf
3rd August 2013, 09:00
I don't like either :o Well, that may be since I've had tea like once or twice, and because I was really sick and couldn't sleep. And I hate hot beverages even if it's freezing cold outside. Instead of coffee I drink iced cappuccinos.

Celia
5th August 2013, 12:25
Mmm...I'll go with coffee. I love capuccino! I don't drink coffe really often though. Most of the times I've used it to stay up during my exams periods.
There's only one kind of tea I like: what they sell at my supermarket at "English Breakfast Tea" :mrgreen:. The simple kind I guess, with milk and a bit of sugar. Love to have a cup in winter :D but Green Tea, Red Tea, etc. I hate :?

The best thing is this xheartxheartxheart
http://static.tumblr.com/wmbpayh/DH8mb9vk3/colacao.jpg
Cocoa and milk xheat yummy!

VictoriaLT
10th August 2013, 20:33
I like both equally, it especially depends on the mood. But still, if choose one, I choose coffee. :p

CaraMia
11th August 2013, 01:45
Well, I voted for tea but I rarely drink it (probably only when I'm feeling sick). Although I like the taste and smell of coffee, I can't really drink it because it makes me shake a lot and I won't be able to sleep at night :lol:

AshleyWright
20th August 2013, 02:04
I don't either of them very often. However i would prefer to drink tea than i would coffee. I can't stand coffee.

r3gg13
26th August 2013, 22:02
I drink both coffee and tea, though I drink coffee much more often than tea.

I might have a coffee addiction as I don't feel normal when I haven't had my daily dose of coffee :lol:. I mean like seriously, I need my daily dose of coffee.

As for tea, I like Japanese ocha, it's light and calming. But it tends to just taste like herby hot water :lol:

greece
11th February 2014, 21:20
I do not drink coffee so you know...
Tea

HtC
19th March 2014, 03:24
Coffee..

esc87fan
19th March 2014, 05:03
I prefer tea

DeepInsidePaulOscar
20th February 2016, 18:14
I vote for tea.

I'm not sure I've even tried coffee, but it's worst smell in the world.

JimmyJump
20th February 2016, 21:59
Cofeeeeeeeeeeee

blue00eyes
21st February 2016, 17:54
I drink coffee only in the morning :p

I prefer tea

Dessi
23rd February 2016, 22:55
Coffee...

...but I prefer milk or Oboy (http://www.facebook.com/oboy/):D

Carrie
25th February 2016, 19:17
I've been on a coffee craze recently. Anything that sounds ::it Italian and has a lot of cream gets my vote.

tuorem
25th February 2016, 19:38
I drink tea almost every morning :) and sometimes in the afternoon (British-style :mrgreen:)

I used to drink coffee when I was younger but I realized I preferred the smell of it over the taste of it. :lol:

Leaf
25th February 2016, 22:06
Changed my vote to tea http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/sipping-tea.gif I'm drinking green tea right now, actually.

Yazy
25th February 2016, 23:53
Coffee in the afternoon.

Tea in the evening.

I would vote for both if possible.

DaFlo
26th February 2016, 00:26
Tea or Coffee?

Water tbh xqueenbitch

ayzelto
3rd March 2016, 06:05
Tea (I hate coffee)

pinkchiffon
3rd March 2016, 20:34
I used to drink more coffee, but I realized I was only drinking it out of habit even though it was bad for my skin and my stomach, so I switched to drinking tea every day instead. I still like mild coffee drinks like lattes occasionally, but tea is a lot more practical!

Chiquitita
7th March 2016, 04:03
I prefer tea to coffee, by quite a big margin. For example, with breakfast, it is always tea for me. Or, when I am outside and I am having a cake/pastry any time of the day, I definitely prefer tea, even when at a Starbucks.

The only time when I prefer coffee to tea is when I feel like drinking something shortly after I have had a full meal.

Sabrewulf238
26th February 2017, 01:41
I voted coffee in this years ago but in the last year or so I've been drinking tea a lot more often. I had a period where I was buying earl grey and celon and drinking them all the time.

I still prefer coffee if I'm in a cafe but at home it's usually tea I go for.

SaladBreak
26th February 2017, 13:26
Toffee

Ausesken
26th February 2017, 17:25
I don't like either one. I only drink water and, from time to time, some milk and fruit juice (no, I don't drink alcohol or fizzy drinks either).

hugh
26th February 2017, 19:48
I don't really like hot drinks except when I'm ill, so in that situation I would choose tea.

Alevender
26th February 2017, 21:47
Coffee here :) Drink tea very rarely

BernadetteCydonia
25th October 2017, 03:40
Tea by lightyears.

skirlsort
24th November 2017, 07:43
Coffee is life for me

Fierro
7th January 2018, 22:16
Coffee is natural drug thus harmful, so I choose tea.

*secretly craving coffee*

JSSArcos
7th January 2018, 23:56
Tea !! xheart

MyHeartIsYours
8th January 2018, 00:07
Btw it's gotta be Yorkshire Tea, nout else comes close

https://racert.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/untitled-design.jpg?w=610

mauve
22nd June 2018, 18:19
Tea! :mrgreen: Since I have grown up in Japan, tea most likely! :D All kinds of tea, but mostly green tea with a shot of lemon. Love also cold tea in summer.