PDA

View Full Version : What the Finns need to know about Portugal

Grinch
17th May 2011, 23:20
You know Finland - Portugal situation. Portugal is having financial problems, EU is willing to help and Finnish rightists are against to this.

So Cascais Mayor made a video for this. Well, it's nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXw5fMIYGqg

Finns' response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDy3G_uB0Y

Valvejoodik
18th May 2011, 07:44
10€ that Portugal will make a new video :lol:

nikolay_BG
18th May 2011, 11:14
Wow... this is getting interesting...

aletem
19th May 2011, 08:22
I blame Portugal for inventing the curry. :lol: That first video was great, very believable! :) I can see why Finland is opposing though.

nikolay_BG
19th May 2011, 13:40
^Well Portugal isn`t THE ONLY country that haven`t won ESC. So... I dunno :lol:

doctormalisimo
19th May 2011, 19:22
That video is claiming that Portugal is the only European country not to have won the Eurovision song contest. Do they not count ::ad ::sm ::cz ::sk ::sl ::hu ::pl ::is ::ba ::hr ::me ::al ::mk ::bg ::ro ::md ::lt ::ge ::am ::cy ::mt as European? :)

nikolay_BG
19th May 2011, 20:02
^Maybe :lol:

vatroslav_cro
19th May 2011, 21:56
Many European countries HAVEN'T WON ESC.......yet.

aletem
20th May 2011, 02:36
They probably said that because they wait the longest to win. Bear in mind that couple of new countries who have joined ESC this century have won, and had to wait a year or few years to do that. :lol: Maybe it's just me, but I haven't really seen anything vote-worthy from Portugal (I can add 2007 and 2008, but the competition then was just too strong).

sannerz
20th May 2011, 02:38
They probably said that because they wait the longest to win. Bear in mind that couple of new countries who have joined ESC this century have won, and had to wait a year or few years to do that. :lol: Maybe it's just me, but I haven't really seen anything vote-worthy from Portugal (I can add 2007 and 2008, but the competition then was just too strong).

In my opinion, Portugal should have won in 2008. Best voice by far, and wonderful song.