PDA

View Full Version : The bitch and moan thread

Matt
26th January 2011, 18:53
Did you have a bad day? Did something aggravate you and you just want to lead it out? It may make you feel better.

This thread is for all of you who had something happen to them, read something or just has something in general they want to complain about.

(Remember the board rules still apply).

Matt
26th January 2011, 18:56
I want to bitch about old people driving. They drive me nuts. I was almost late for work because some 92 year old grandma with a big hat could not get her car into gear and blocked the whole road. It was apparant that she was in no rush but did not consider that others behind her are maybe on a tight schedule.

Ugh, to me they are a danger to other drivers and I think once you're past a certain age you need to get checked by some driving school on a regular basis if you are still capable of driving...or not....

there you go, i feel better now :)

r3gg13
26th January 2011, 19:19
^Going with Matt: there's so many inconsiderate drivers on the road. I use a high traffic freeway everyday and there's so many drivers who just never use their blinkers when they're changing lanes or maybe they don't even look when they change lanes. Ugh, I hate it, it's like they're the only one in the road, whatever happened to sharing the road.

Matt
26th January 2011, 21:12
Yep, and then people wonder why we have so many accidents.

Interrail
26th January 2011, 22:48
There's one thing I really hate (in general) - when ppl getting late, for example when u meet with friend somewhere and (s)he always gets late...5 minutes..or 10 minutes..or 15....nevermind. But constantly always forever being late (and also with other ppl)...It makes me nuts, mad, etc. I find it rude and I think those ppl doesn't have respect for other ppl's time. Once I waited for a friend 45 minutes (he texted me - I'll be there in 5 min, wait..I'm there in 5 min, hold on..I'm there..in 5 min...at the end it took 45), I wish we didn't meet at all this time. I was like: oOXT()

MyHeartIsYours
26th January 2011, 23:50
There's one thing I really hate (in general) - when ppl getting late, for example when u meet with friend somewhere and (s)he always gets late...5 minutes..or 10 minutes..or 15....nevermind. But constantly always forever being late (and also with other ppl)...It makes me nuts, mad, etc. I find it rude and I think those ppl doesn't have respect for other ppl's time. Once I waited for a friend 45 minutes (he texted me - I'll be there in 5 min, wait..I'm there in 5 min, hold on..I'm there..in 5 min...at the end it took 45), I wish we didn't meet at all this time. I was like: oOXT()

Haha, you'd hate me then!! :lol: I cant actually remember the last time I was on-time for somethin... :lol: :lol:

Interrail
27th January 2011, 00:15
^Hahah, good to know Adam!:twisted:
If we ever arrange a meeting one day...I'd remember to show up 45 min later then agreed time.:lol::lol:

MyHeartIsYours
27th January 2011, 01:17
Haha, Id only have you waiting about another 5 minutes then :twisted: :lol:

Matt
27th January 2011, 17:28
Oh yeah, I hate people that are constantly late. It's different if it happens on occasion but it's superrude and there are certain people I always show up late for but only because I know they're never on time.

But you know the real funny part? They get pissed at you for being late if they actually happen to show up on time......

seb89
27th January 2011, 18:38
I also have a problem with time. I'm always too late or too early, but most of the time too late :). But if I'm going to be late, I always text them on time, so that they don't have to wait in the cold or so. I understand it can be annoying, but sometimes it's not your fault. Once a friend was so mad at me, she shouted at me in public for being late. I was late because something bad happened in my family.

Jukica
28th January 2011, 18:21
I've nearly never had problems with time 8-) I always come somewhere few mins before ...

94ayd
30th January 2011, 01:33
OMG, I love being late and pissing people off if they deserve it... :lol:

Leaf
30th January 2011, 01:46
I also hate when old people drive :| I have to cross the main street to get to school and I use the crosswalk...some people actually stop before I even cross, but some people just speed by cause they can't wait 7 seconds for me to cross the street. I usually look at the driver, and the ones who try to speed through are usually older drivers, in at least their 60s. It really ticks me off. I even imagine running in front of their car to make them feel bad for not stopping, although I would never do it. :twisted:

evilperson
30th January 2011, 01:50
In Canada (Ontario), older drivers over the age of 80 are required to renew their licenses every 2 years and that involves vision tests, multiple choice tests, and in some cases they must even complete road tests again. Of course this means nothing, I personally know certain people who are my age that have have passed the licensing tests without a problem but they definitely should not be behind the wheel of a car.

Milos-BC
30th January 2011, 11:32
Yeah, I hate when old people drive generally too. However, in ::rs there is a bigger problem - young drivers who behave like they are driving a formula 1! That is why we have so many car accidents and people killed in this manner. Just recently, there was an accident on the highway, and the doctor got out of the vehicle to remove the bodies from the wrecked car, see if they are alive, etc, and once he opened the trunk, another car who was going super-fast hit him from behind and killed the doctor :? And not to mention that I was hit about a month ago by some girl from ::ro (or maybe a bit more) on the rear of my car as well, as soon as I parked. I wrote about it in "How do you feel topic".

aletem
30th January 2011, 12:53
I remember 8 years ago when I was in Belgrade, my relative was driving us and the way people were driving around made me close my eyes. :shock: :lol: It was so bad, and nobody managed to hit anyone.. at least not when we were passing by.

And in Ontario they shouldn't allow old grandmas to drive, cause they are insane. One crushed into my neighbour and damaged her side door pretty bad. She was speeding on a red-light and she was around 80 years old. :?

Milos-BC
30th January 2011, 14:08
^^ Yes, many drivers in Belgrade are simply.... :? I have a license, and I don't even dare trying to drive in Belgrade. My father usually loses his nerves completely when drives us to Belgrade :lol: (and inside)

Matt
31st January 2011, 19:05
I was supermad at a person this morning. I was somewhat running late for work so I was dashing to the elevator cause it just opened, the person in there saw me but pretended he didn't so he wouldn't have to hold it for me. So I yelled "hold the elevator, please". And guess what? He didn't......he was looking away cause he can't see me i can't see him??????

Too bad for him that I ended up making it (barely but I did). And you can imagine the look I gave him...."I know you didn't want me to make it....but I did, thanks anyway" I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

People are rude and stupid....not us, it's the others ;)

evilperson
31st January 2011, 19:55
That is quite rude, what ever happened to common courtesy? It really wouldn't have killed that man to hold the elevator for you, I mean what did that take out of his day, seconds?

Such things come with arrogance and inflated ego, both of which are ugly qualities in any person.

Matt
31st January 2011, 20:04
Yeah, I mean it would have taken 5 seconds out of his day. It's just superrude and ticked me off. And I usually don't have attitude with people but I did with him. The funny thing is, we work in the same building....i mean we'll run into each other again.......

strajker
2nd February 2011, 21:05
Driving in Serbia is very bad... Nobody cares about traffic lights, i was almost hit like 20 times till now i guess or even more i guess much more, but that's what i remember :P
Also, speed limits? who cares about that... a car was going 150km/h last time on a 60km/h allowed part of street and killed one 11 year old here, and almost killed her mother... Of course he was... drunk. And what? Nothing happens cause yay police here cares about nothing :P (but if you do some not so bad error of course you get punished...)

Gipsies are ALLOWED TO STEAL here :| that was the reply from police when one woman said to police that they stole some 1000€ worth thing :s , cause they don't have money so they need to find some way... Why can't they steal from f**ked government?

I hate this country :p

Matt
2nd February 2011, 22:02
That's scray that they let people get away with that. I certainly don't wanna drive there. i mean don't get me wrong i go above the speeed limits but maybe 5 or 10 mph.
You certainly have a right to bitch about that....

No Name
3rd February 2011, 09:00
FML. Apparently all bus-drivers in the Copenhagen + suburbs area are on a strike so thanks to them I can't get to school. Words can't describe how much I hate public transport right now.

94ayd
4th February 2011, 21:38
Driving in Serbia is very bad... Nobody cares about traffic lights, i was almost hit like 20 times till now i guess or even more i guess much more, but that's what i remember :P
Also, speed limits? who cares about that... a car was going 150km/h last time on a 60km/h allowed part of street and killed one 11 year old here, and almost killed her mother... Of course he was... drunk. And what? Nothing happens cause yay police here cares about nothing :P (but if you do some not so bad error of course you get punished...)

Gipsies are ALLOWED TO STEAL here :| that was the reply from police when one woman said to police that they stole some 1000 worth thing :s , cause they don't have money so they need to find some way... Why can't they steal from f**ked government?

I hate this country :p

It's about time you moved to Hungary... :lol:

Anjeza
5th February 2011, 00:32
Wow, reading this I will never ever complain about drivers in France - I always thought they were the worst drivers in the world (going with 100 km/h over dirt roads and I better don't start with their behaviour towards other drivers :lol:)

Well, speaking about France - I want to bitch my professor: It suddenly came to his mind, that he could offer a course at the end of March (during the holidays!) which is compulsive for me and my fellow students - so I can say goodbye to my journey to France I wanted to make in the last 10 days of March...SOOCSOOCSOOC(A-O)(A-O)(A-O)

r3gg13
5th February 2011, 06:09
I love my friends but I really get annoyed when I'm listening to a song in the car (while I'm driving), and all of a sudden they change the music station/ iPod song/ etc.

r3gg13
24th October 2011, 23:36
the track ball on the magic mouse that I'm using in the computer lab is not working SOOC

Valvejoodik
24th October 2011, 23:47
Well that's a big problem, isn't it? :lol:

r3gg13
24th October 2011, 23:50
Well that's a big problem, isn't it? :lol:

yes :lol: Now I can't study (can't scroll through the Art samples), so I reverted back to surfing the net :lol: #typicalAmericanstudent

I'm being sarcastic of course :p

Stargazer
25th October 2011, 00:22
I am such a klutz and tripped today while on my way to the grocery store and hurt my ankle in the process. And now it's all stiff and sore. I really hope it'll go away by tomorrow or in a couple of days, I would hate for it to be something serious. I can walk on it and all, but it hurts.

Stupid stupid curb!!

Matt
25th October 2011, 00:32
I am such a klutz and tripped today while on my way to the grocery store and hurt my ankle in the process. And now it's all stiff and sore. I really hope it'll go away by tomorrow or in a couple of days, I would hate for it to be something serious. I can walk on it and all, but it hurts.

Stupid stupid curb!!

I know that feeling just too well. I'm surprised that I haven't hurt myself yet considering all the trips and falls I experienced :D (knock on wood)

Grinch
25th October 2011, 00:41
I hate my upstairs neigbours! There are 6 people (1 old mother - 4 daughters - 1 10-year-old idiotic hiperactic kid ) living there and they can literally argue each other 7/24 with loud voices.

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/images/smilies/outt.gif

Yamarus
25th October 2011, 15:42
Wow I love this thread !!!

I hate this terrible weather, makes me wanna stay in bed and cry all day long... Fortunately, the ESC forum community is there to support me :D

Matt
25th October 2011, 18:23
I overslept. That snooze button on your alarm clock was made by the devil. I'm pretty sure.

MyHeartIsYours
25th October 2011, 18:47
^ When I was going back to Manchester on Friday I overslept too... the train left Bangor at 6 and I woke up at 5.30 - had to get washed, showered, dressed, sort my case, get my train tickets and walk (run) down to the station in half an hour... dunno how I did it but I managed it!! I hate alarms too, they totally suck... X-OI

doctormalisimo
25th October 2011, 19:27
Why have I only seen this thread?!? :shock:
Bitch and moan should be my middle names.
I'll rant after dinner...

doctormalisimo
25th October 2011, 20:15
Back :D

So this morning my iPod alarm went off at 7am, and I was like why is this set so early? so I turned it off, and slept in. I only slept in by like 15 minutes but I still had to get dressed and leave the house ASAP.
Then I had a broken chair in one of my lectures so I couldnt lean back. I wasnt happy :/
Then in my lab, I had to dissect a sheep's heart. It was epic, until I cut the wrong blood vessel and ruined the practical.
Then the most annoying thing about my day was when I was waiting to get a bus home from uni. The bus was late (but buses in Glasgow are always late), then when a bus did come, some idiot was parked in the bus lane. She tried to merge into the traffic lane but couldn't, she was holding the bus up and I had an extra long and totally unnecessary wait for the bus. I gave the woman the dirtiest look ever as she finally drove past. The bus was packed and we had to stand right by the door.
And dinner was terrible :(

Matt
25th October 2011, 20:22

So this morning my iPod alarm went off at 7am, and I was like why is this set so early? so I turned it off, and slept in. I only slept in by like 15 minutes but I still had to get dressed and leave the house ASAP.
Then I had a broken chair in one of my lectures so I couldnt lean back. I wasnt happy :/
Then in my lab, I had to dissect a sheep's heart. It was epic, until I cut the wrong blood vessel and ruined the practical.
Then the most annoying thing about my day was when I was waiting to get a bus home from uni. The bus was late (but buses in Glasgow are always late), then when a bus did come, some idiot was parked in the bus lane. She tried to merge into the traffic lane but couldn't, she was holding the bus up and I had an extra long and totally unnecessary wait for the bus. I gave the woman the dirtiest look ever as she finally drove past. The bus was packed and we had to stand right by the door.

Wow, bitach and moan are indeed your middle names ;)

Stargazer
25th October 2011, 21:42
I know that feeling just too well. I'm surprised that I haven't hurt myself yet considering all the trips and falls I experienced :D (knock on wood)
Same. I always trip and fall but I've never broken any limbs.

Oh don't get me started on the buses in Glasgow. I worked there for five months while living in Paisley. If the buses were "only" ten minutes late then it was a good day. Sometimes they never showed up at all.

doctormalisimo
25th October 2011, 22:35
Oh don't get me started on the buses in Glasgow. I worked there for five months while living in Paisley. If the buses were "only" ten minutes late then it was a good day. Sometimes they never showed up at all.
The timetables are just a waste of paper, they mean nothing at all. Even the electronic timetables some bus stops have are wrong. The expected arrival time of my bus changed like 4 times while I was waiting. The same happens on the subway too. 'The next train will be in 5 minutes'.....*25 minutes later* 'oh look, there's a train!'
I could write a whole plage on the trouble I've had with Glasgow transport.

Matt
25th October 2011, 22:45
I take the train from Long Beach to Los Angeles every morning and they are suppose to leave at a certain time but it's not uncommon that they actually leave early (I guess they're too important to wait for the actual departure time) which is super annoying when you get there on time. Fortunately trains run every 6 to 8 minutes so I suppose it's not as big of a deal as your situation but it's still bothering me especially when I'm running late.

MyHeartIsYours
25th October 2011, 23:13

Omg me and you would get on sooo well David, all I do from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed is moan :mrgreen:. Have to say though I dont usually bitch... just occasionally! :oops:

As for broken lecture room chairs, they are the bane of my life. Although this week I havent noticed because I dont think that there's been a single lecture in which I havent actually nodded off :lol:. As for dirty looks, today I had a lecture at 2, my friend text me at 1 saying there was a deadline for an unofficial coursework exercise and that if you dont do it you get a 'yellow card'. So I was like *****! I was just about to have a nap for half an hour and all!! So I had to do this, and got it done in 40 minutes of stress and misery!! Then when I handed it in, the lecturer gave me the biggest dirty ever... as if he knew that I hadnt actually even read any of the books :lol:. I was like oh up your's baby, but I have to say it could be the fact that during the lecture I had dozed off leaning on the wall :lol:.

And earlier I was moaning about the fact of how tired I was, now I just woke up after a 3 hour nap and Im moaning cuz I missed my tea :D.

Grinch
26th October 2011, 00:13

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/page/1586.jpg

:mrgreen:

seb89
26th October 2011, 00:21
Ugh yeah public transport!

Yesterday I got up at 6am to take the bus to the train station, (where I had8 minutes to switch from bus to train) and the bus was 5 minutes late. I was a bit worried, I was gonna miss my train. Normally my bus is always on time and sometimes even earlier. But then we got an accident, we had to wait for the police and for another bus. I arrived too late at the train station, missed my train, bought a ticket, my next train was delayed with 30 minutes woohoo! I finally arrived in Antwerp at 11.30am instead of 09.30am, missed my first obligatory course of the week. Once arrived in my studentroom, I noticed the heating was broken. I ate my lunch, while I was freezing and went with the tramway to uni, and yeah couldn't be better, a car hit my tram. I arrived at uni just at time, where my lecturer got angry at me... I forgot we had an extra course on Friday!

Today everything went fine though :D!

doctormalisimo
26th October 2011, 02:02
I love this thread xheart
There's nothing better than a good rant...

Matt
3rd November 2011, 02:13
I hate the cold weather. I live in California and even here I'm freezing my ass off. I could never ever live in a place with a cold climate. Anything under 15 celsius is torture for me.

r3gg13
3rd November 2011, 07:47
I hate the cold weather. I live in California and even here I'm freezing my ass off. I could never ever live in a place with a cold climate. Anything under 15 celsius is torture for me.

California needs to stay warm day and night! It's so cold at night, but hot as hell in the afternoon. California be trippin'

Also, I hate how in Target you have to walk all the way to the back aisle to get a box/crate of sodas. I guess, I gotta exercise a bit to get them :lol:

Milos-BC
3rd November 2011, 10:47

Over here during the late autumn and almost the whole winter the temperature barely passes 10 celsius :lol: Even now in the morning (and that is when I have to get up and drive to the uni) it is always below 10. However, during the day it goes up until 20. I can't wait for warm days to come again :( :lol:

Milos-BC
3rd November 2011, 10:47

Over here during the late autumn and almost the whole winter the temperature barely passes 10 celsius :lol: Even now in the morning (and that is when I have to get up and drive to the uni) it is always below 10. However, during the day it goes up until 20. I can't wait for warm days to come again :( :lol:

r3gg13
9th November 2011, 22:34
finding parking is such a pain in my university.

sannerz
9th November 2011, 23:02
finding parking is such a pain in my university.

It's like that in every university. :(

r3gg13
10th November 2011, 03:56
It's like that in every university. :(

Yeah :(. My university has huge lots, and still not enough space :lol:

MyHeartIsYours
10th November 2011, 04:31
Solution = be poor like me and not be able to afford a car! :mrgreen:

r3gg13
10th November 2011, 04:50
The thing is public transportation here is so unreliable, there are about 4 buses that serve the university and it never ever arrives on time and only goes to a few places that are pretty much walking distance.

A month ago, I was trying to go to the plaza after class to eat with some friends. None of us wanted to drive, so we waited in the bus stop for 20 minutes, the bus didn't arrive. In that 20 minutes we could have walked to the plaza in normal pace. Well, we didn't walk, we ended up driving there which took about 3 minutes :lol:

sannerz
10th November 2011, 05:06
Yeah, public transportation sucks in America.

BUT at my college, the college bus system is incredibly reliable. There's a bus at a bus stop every 5 minutes, and there are bus stops everywhere.
But the city transportation system sucks.

MyHeartIsYours
10th November 2011, 05:07
Im seriously not going to let you have this, no matter how many excuses you come up with!! We have unreliable AND expensive public transport so yes, think of poor me next time ya moaning about parking! :lol: Admittedly though Bangor is a very small city - I can walk from my flat to the Uni in only 10 minutes :D.

sannerz
10th November 2011, 05:10
Well, usually in American suburbs it still takes you like 10-15 mins in a car to get to your nearest grocery store/gas station. That's why I hate it here.
Can't wait till I move to a REAL city.

FrachellyJelly
23rd November 2011, 19:13
My moan...
I have loadsa seminar prep which is getting nowhere, I wrote pages on operation rolling thunder only for someone in my seminar group to tell me he's going to do the whole presentation for my Vietnam seminar :(
What makes it worse is I have coursework due next week which is 2,500 words and I have 780...
I could have spent my time doing that. Not that I can though,
All the books I need bar a couple have been checked out the library and last time I recalled, the people who checked them out just refused to hand them back in!
Also, as my last piece of coursework didn't go as well as I wanted my lecturer wants me to tell him my plans for the essay but like I don't really know what to tell him because my plans always look a bit weird but if I don't I am scared I'll do really badly, ahhhh.
And I just can't wait for christmas so I can be with my parents and not have to worry about all this!

Matt
23rd November 2011, 19:17
I know, right?

When did we end up with all these responsibilities? I wanna be 12 again and all I have to worry about is if I can beat the Mario Kart record.

FrachellyJelly
23rd November 2011, 19:20
I know, right?

When did we end up with all these responsibilities? I wanna be 12 again and all I have to worry about is if I can beat the Mario Kart record.

that is too true...

sannerz
23rd November 2011, 19:43

You can still do the latter! :D

Matt
23rd November 2011, 19:47
You can still do the latter! :D

Actually I did that last night but the difference is that is not the "only" thing I have to worry about ;)

sannerz
23rd November 2011, 21:19
Actually I did that last night but the difference is that is not the "only" thing I have to worry about ;)

Yes, I know, but playing Mario Kart makes your forget everything except the hate you have for the other players and voicing this hate through cursing! :lol:

Matt
23rd November 2011, 21:26
Yes, I know, but playing Mario Kart makes your forget everything except the hate you have for the other players and voicing this hate through cursing! :lol:

I HATE FUNKY KONG!!!!!!!

sannerz
23rd November 2011, 21:41
He smooshes me so much, and pushes me off cliffs! :mad:
He's a f**ker. I hate Rosalina too. Sooo much.

Matt
23rd November 2011, 21:53
My friend plays her, I hate that stupid Star thing circling around her, drives me crazy. I am actually about to head north to hang out with family and I'm bringing my Wii so we can all play...Yay

sannerz
23rd November 2011, 21:58
My friend plays her, I hate that stupid Star thing circling around her, drives me crazy. I am actually about to head north to hang out with family and I'm bringing my Wii so we can all play...Yay

Oh gosh. It'll be war with your family. :lol:
Tell someone to use Baby Daisy with the Quacker!

Matt
23rd November 2011, 22:04
Okay, I will and if they lose (and they will) they shall blame you

sannerz
23rd November 2011, 22:06
Okay, I will and if they lose (and they will) they shall blame you

Okay. But they won't. Unless they're like... horrible. :p

Matt
23rd November 2011, 22:09
WEll, I'm just really good at this game (the only game I'm good at)....I can't wait for the Wii U and a new Mario Kart

sparklyone
1st December 2011, 13:21
Gah! What annoys me are all these silly browser games (http://browsergamez.com/) ads that pop up whenever I try to watch ANYTHING online! I was watching Family Guy online last night, and I swear every 5 minutes a new browser game (http://browsergamez.com/) pop-up, popped up! GGGRRRRRR!

Valvejoodik
1st December 2011, 20:17
Use Adblock ;)

Salmon
1st December 2011, 21:01
^ Or AdBlock Plus! :D

Grinch
2nd December 2011, 23:13
I hate the cold! Isn't is summer yet? SOOC

sannerz
2nd December 2011, 23:16
Ugh, I hate summer!
I'm loving the cold front that just moved through America. :D

Yamarus
3rd December 2011, 00:45
Ugh, I hate summer!
I'm loving the cold front that just moved through America. :D

The cold??? In Florida??? :-D

MyHeartIsYours
3rd December 2011, 00:48
I love the winter, me and my flatmates were saying how disappointing it is that it's not snowed yet here - last year we had it at the end of November! It's more like Autumn still here with loads of rain but it is going colder so fingers crossed for snow soon! ;)

Matt
3rd December 2011, 00:54
The cold??? In Florida??? :-D

Lol, a "Cold Front" in Florida is pretty much anything below 20 degrees ;)

It's 18 Celcius in Long beach, CA today and it's slightly too cold for my taste but managable.

sannerz
3rd December 2011, 01:20
I love the winter, me and my flatmates were saying how disappointing it is that it's not snowed yet here - last year we had it at the end of November! It's more like Autumn still here with loads of rain but it is going colder so fingers crossed for snow soon! ;)

Yeah, winter started a lot sooner last year, over here as well. I loooove the cold. Especially when it's cloudy and cold. I hate the sun. :lol:

Lol, a "Cold Front" in Florida is pretty much anything below 20 degrees ;)

It's 18 Celcius in Long beach, CA today and it's slightly too cold for my taste but managable.

Nuh-uh! It might be like that in Orlando, but the low in Jacksonville last night was 3 degrees Celsius! :p

Matt
3rd December 2011, 01:36
I was joking, it gets down to 0 degrees in Orlando as well in late December/January...but only for a few days thankfully

AlekS
3rd December 2011, 02:33
waiting for -20 here :*)

ok, Gogol Bordello is not interested in ESC. I won't see my crazy "ukro-gypsies" @ our NF :(

JustinCase
24th February 2012, 05:48
A thread that totally has my name on it! :lol:

Driving: why is everybody a bad driver, except for me? xsnooty Especially Atlanta, where people must be the worst drivers in the world. Zigzagging, changing lanes when you least expect it, and honking at you when they screw up. Awesome. And did I mention I am not one of the most patient people in this world? :p

Charly
24th February 2012, 06:07
Im in no mood at all of going to college tommorow :/

QwaarJet
24th February 2012, 08:14
House has been getting redone these last few days. Place looks like It's been bombed. All these workmen are pushing my anxiety disorder to It's limit.

r3gg13
24th February 2012, 08:16
House has been getting redone these last few days. Place looks like It's been bombed. All these workmen are pushing my anxiety disorder to It's limit.

I feel your pain, that was me last summer :lol:. Getting woken up by heavy machinery is not fun.

greece
3rd July 2014, 10:55
Well in a social media (actually it's like fb for kids, but you have and a doll to dress) and in my press I had write some things that were totally mine and you couldn't find them anywhere else. But before some days a person visited my and stole these and she put them in her press without asking me... I send her a messange VERY POLITE cause it's not that I can't insult her or that she don't deserve it but I just don't want her report me in the mods, and asking to delete them. She deleted my messange. Then I send her another messange saying that if you dont delete them I will ask from everyone by my press report you.She deleted them BUT she started constantly visit me and she probably make fake reports to me... So I send a messange to the mods by saying that I want to send her a messange saying that she is f@cking annoying ( I didnt send it like that ofc) or if it's possible she cant have access into my page. And the only that they did it was that they send me a messange saying that you can report her and blah blah blah... well I send them another messange saying what I EXACTLY want and I'm waiting for answer... but she still visit me... well she is probably an idiot that cant underastand any single f@cking word (sry for the bad words but I have to).. she is complitely stupid... but I wrote in my press that she just dont deserve my attention any more and that she is a troll... actually what I wrote is very insulting but without bad words :twisted: I hope that the God will make her microscopy mind work one day (asap please dear God) and she will stop doing this annoying thing....
Thankfully these stupid mods send her a messange and she stop it, but she started companing to her friends and they visit me and write in my guestbook "Oh leave our friend or I will report u","wecan copy ur press" -.- There is something that is called copyright HELLOOO welcome to the real world. And then she made an other account and she said that this account copy from me and then she copy from her xfacepalm If she had a mind she would understand that I knew that the account was new (there is the date of the sign in) and that she had never visit me again... I really want to hit her so badly... she is just stupid... But there is solution! I wont log in again in this dreadful site... 3 year of nothing. The only they do it this place is cyberbulling and nothing else. And the mods do nothing xshrug When I had first join it was complitely different. You only dress ur doll and you decorate ur house but then this all was lost then they add the guestbook,the presentation,the clubs,the parties and they made a beautiful game, to a total crap... congrats