PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

Kamil0607
8th August 2010, 12:13
Hi everyone,
i've got question about tickets for Eurovision 2011 in Germany.
When (which month exatly) are tickets available for sale usually?
And how were prices in last year (in Serbia, Russia, Norway) of Eurovision?

Thx for helping

Milos-BC
8th August 2010, 15:07
It's still too early for that. They are usually out in February-March period, I think there is almost no way it will be before that. But surely not this year either :)

Kamil0607
9th August 2010, 15:07
Thanks ;]

AlekS
10th December 2010, 21:24
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=22523&_t=Tickets+Eurovision+2011+Final+on+sale+this+Sund ay%21

Tickets will go on sale on December 12

The tickets will go on sale online, on the website Dticket.de. This website is the only authorised reseller of tickets for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. Host Broadcaster NDR and the EBU cannot guarantee authenticity of access for tickets purchased elsewhere.

A total of 35,000 tickets will be available for the fans of Europe's favourite TV-show to watch the Final on the 14th of May in the Düsseldorf Arena. The live show starts at 21:00 CET, tickets indicate at what time the doors of the arena will open for the public. The prices for the tickets are a bit lower than for the 2010 contest held in Oslo; this year, tickets are available starting at €89. The best tickets go on sale for €189. Up to four tickets can be purchased at the same time.

The tickets for the Semi-Final are expected to go on sale at the end of January, as then it's clear which countries' participants will take part in which Semi-Final. Stay tuned!

What's happening: Tickets for the Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest on 14 May 2011
When does ticket sale start: Sunday 12 December, 12:12 CET
How much do they cost: Between €89 and €189
Where can I buy them: Dticket.de

Tribeca
10th December 2010, 23:40
Fantastic, thank you! I have one question though... I found an old post on Eurovision.tv, and according to that, they had 23 000 tickets this year, and because of all the "already booked" seats for fans, press and delegations, only 8 000 tickets were available for the public... and obviously that was the reason the tickets got sold out so quickly... will it be like that this year too? Cause that's really tragic, in my opinion... yes, tragic! Scandalous :(

MyHeartIsYours
12th December 2010, 17:46
From the Facebook page:
"The 32,000 available tickets for the Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest are now SOLD OUT. In the weeks to come, a few thousand tickets more will become available, after it has become known how many countries will participate and camera positions have been determined. Stay tuned for announcements in due time!"

sstolp
12th December 2010, 18:00
Ridiculous. Who would have thought Germany would make such a mess of selling tickets. AND they sold the tickets before notifying the OGAE clubs how many tickets they are allocated. Now I have to pray that OGAE UK get allocated enough tickets or my weekend booked in Germany is going to be rather different than I was planning.

MyHeartIsYours
12th December 2010, 18:14
If you keep checking the FB site, it should say when the next lot of tickets go on sale. I have my fingers crossed that you get to go!! =))

Tribeca
12th December 2010, 19:38
I got my tickets and I had almost basically given up, but then the arena layout popped up and I freaked out a bit :) But I have no idea where I'm gonna sit... it said section 32, and block 145 or something... what does that mean? :p

I really hope you all who couldn't get your tickets today will get them when they release the rest... a friend of mine in Germany missed it, and I would have been so sad if that was me... so ya :/ Keeping my fingers crossed for you all! And I hope they'll have a competition like Norwegian had last year, so there's a chance to win tickets and hotel and flight and everything...

Sim
12th December 2010, 19:45
Don't even know if I get to Dusseldorf but I have my ticket for the final:D (145 euro I think)

Also hope to get a ticket for semi with Belgium later:D

Matt
12th December 2010, 19:50
I was pretty Upset myself. I set up two computers expecting server downtime hoping one if them would go through but even though I was a eurovision.de subscriber and eligible to book my tickets early it was super unfair and unprofessional. I saw the email 20 minutes after it was sent so the best tickets were already taken. I did end up getting two tickets but they are only ok seats. So thumbs down from me on how this was handled.

Nevertheless I got my tickets and I am super excited and I hope to het to meet some if you in person. And I am happy that there is so much interest inbthe contest. See yah in may

Tribeca
13th December 2010, 14:41
... it said section 32, and block 145 or something... what does that mean? :p

Oh God I'm such an idiot. I booked block 142, not 32... I thought it was block 32, seat 142 or something, how ironic :( I feel tricked... that's a bad spot cause I booked the seats right next to category 3 = meaning I could just move one seat and I'd pay only 89 euro... GAHHH I've learned my lesson for next year... (where I probably won't even get tickets...)

Sorry for being so cranky, I'm just really disappointed :(
(Not as disappointed as the ones of you who didn't even get tickets, of course... but you know, it's alot of money...)

Matt
13th December 2010, 14:41
Apparently over 42 000 people signed up @ eurovision.de to get tickets so considering that it's no shocker that all tickets were sold out so fast!!!

Anjeza
13th December 2010, 14:45
And the prices at Ebay are rising and rising... 492 Euro for two tickets?

http://cgi.ebay.de/2-TICKETS-EUROVISION-SONG-CONTEST-2011-DUSSELDORF-/180600002212?pt=Festivals_Konzerte_1&hash=item2a0c9956a4

Matt
13th December 2010, 15:36
Imagine what they're going to be next year when people will be scrambling to get in. Makes me almost wanna sell my tickets but......NO WAY!!!!

Anjeza
13th December 2010, 18:58
If you do this I declare you legally insane :lol:

Matt
13th December 2010, 19:19
Haha, nah there's no way. It'll be so awesome, can't wait.

JIWGTL
13th December 2010, 23:47
Can someone tell me about the dress rehearsals. For the last few years we have always gone to the Third (Final) Dress Rehearsal which is held on the afternoon of the Final. But this year I can't find anything about tickets going on sale for that. The websites say that this Wednesday tickets will go on sale for the Jury (Second) final on Friday 13th and that the tickets for the semi -finals will go on sale in January. But there is no mention of tickets for the Third Final Dress Rehearsal on the afternoon of Saturday 14th. Does anyone know? Will there be a Third Dress Rehearsal on the Saturday 14th afternoon and if so when will tickets go on sale for that. Many thanks

Matt
14th December 2010, 01:23
No clarification on that yet but i would think they would go on sale the same day. No certainty though

Lotus2003
14th December 2010, 08:41
I’m very disappointed. :( I had the dream to go to the final and wanted to buy tickets. I’ve got the feeling that there was no big announcement before the ticket sale. I’ve heard in the news today “ESC is sold out” and I thought “What?? When was the ticket sale?” Maybe I should have registered at eurovision.de but I really thought there will be an announcement “From 12 December there will be tickets available”, etc.

Now I have to think what to do... Maybe to go to the jury final, but I don’t think I will do that. It would be more possible that I buy tickets on ebay. I’ll have to pay more, yes, but I expected the tickets to be more expensive than 189 euro... So that’s no problem. I won’t go to the final every year...

What would you do if you were me? Maybe there’s a little possibility that one member here bought two tickets (and hoped to find a person with whom it can go with). So if someone has a ticket left, you can pm me... ^^ But I think it’s not realistic... :/ Maybe I have to go to Georgia oder Azerbaijan, etc. in a few years. I’m really looking forward to it. -.-

Matt
14th December 2010, 12:55
I know it sucks missing out on tickets but an announcement was made a few days before the tickets went on sale everywhere. I know that 48 hours is not a lot of time but i guess NDR figured it was plenty of time. Yeah, the tickets on ebay are going for almost twice as much as the original amount currently and I'm pretty sure the prices will go up even more the closer we get to the actual date of the contest.

94ayd
14th December 2010, 21:24
Well, didn't the article state additional tickets will probably be sold on a later date. Plus you know that a lotta people decide not to attend after they've bought tickets, etc. It'd really suck if you missed out ESC in your own country. And why the hell are tickets only sold via Internet?! Has it been like that in previous years, too?

Matt
14th December 2010, 21:29
There will be additional tickets available but in order to get them you have to sign the waiting list and god only knows how long that is by now but you can always give it a shot.

While several people may lose interest, they will sell those tickets on ebay (there are tons of them available already especially on the german site) but you probably have to pay twice as much :(

Lotus2003
14th December 2010, 21:40
I've bought two tickets today on Ebay. :) Price was I think 471 euros, so about 235 for each ticket, which is ok. I'm very glad to join officially ESC 2001. :)

Maybe I'll meet some of you, that would be nice. :)

Matt
14th December 2010, 21:41
I'm very happy for you. And it's good that you bought them now cause if you would have waited until next year....i dont' even wanna know.....

Well I hope to get to meet you in Duesseldorf next May :)

94ayd
14th December 2010, 22:20
I would probably decide not to attend if prices were that high... :lol:

Matt
15th December 2010, 14:01
Today at 12:00 CET, tickets for the so-called Jury Final will go on sale! The Jury Final is a Dress Rehearsal for the Final, on which juries in all participating countries will base their verdict. This important rehearsal is identical to the Final, though without voting. The Jury Final will take place on Friday 13 May at 21:00 CET at the Dusseldorf Arena!
The tickets will go on sale online, on the website Dticket.de. This website is the only authorised reseller of tickets for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. Host Broadcaster NDR and the EBU cannot guarantee authenticity of access for tickets purchased elsewhere.

Some 35,000 tickets will be available for the fans of Europe's favourite TV-show to attend the Jury Final on the 13th of May in the Düsseldorf Arena. The Jury Final show starts at 21:00 CET, tickets indicate at what time the doors of the arena will open for the public. Tickets are available starting at €19. The best tickets go on sale for €69. Up to four tickets can be purchased at the same time.

The tickets for the Semi-Final are expected to go on sale at the end of January as then it's clear which countries' participants will take part in which Semi-Final. Stay tuned!

What's happening: Tickets for the Jury Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest on 13 May 2011
When does ticket sale start: Wednesday 15 December, 12:00 CET
How much do they cost: Between €19 and €69
Where can I buy them: Dticket.de

esctoday.com

Matt
15th December 2010, 17:27
Be careful when buying tickets on ebay though. NDR (the german broadcaster) is currently investigating on how to handle those tickets as it is illegal and people agreed not to re-sell them. In that case they have the right to void those tickets which would be a shame after having spent hundreds of euros.

So just be careful when buying tickets anywhere but from the official website.

Matt
15th December 2010, 19:29
I accidentally closed the thread.

In case you want more information, the official german website posted something which can be found

HERE (http://eurovision.ndr.de/news/meldungen/schwarzmarkt133.html)

Matt
7th January 2011, 14:29
Tickets for the 2 semi finals will go on sale Jan 18th (first semi) and Ja19th (second semi) but you can already preorder them if you like.

Just like the final tickets, the semi final tickets can be purchased on dticket.de

In addition, the EBU advised that more tickets for the Jury final will be available once the technial positions have been figured out.

Matt
17th January 2011, 17:31
Remember, the semi final tickets are now available. You better buy some before it's too late cause i'm certain they'll be sold out soon

ronny1988
17th January 2011, 17:36
Remember, the semi final tickets are now available. You better buy some before it's too late cause i'm certain they'll be sold out soon

now, i thought on 18th and 19th....hm

.... the 2 semi finals will go on sale Jan 18th (first semi) and Jan 19th (second semi)

Matt
17th January 2011, 17:38
Well, I was also referring to the fact that you could already put your name down prior to that date.

ronny1988
17th January 2011, 17:42
Well, I was also referring to the fact that you could already put your name down prior to that date.

ya, i've done that =)

Sandy
22nd January 2011, 16:43
Actually not too bad at all the cost of the tickets . just the problem is the extra expenses someone have to do if he/she not very close

Joabi
3rd April 2011, 18:48
https://ws06.dticket.net/ticketshop/Bloecke.aspx?spielserie=FINALE&spieltag=1

did you noticed, that there were some tickets left for the final?

utethom
12th April 2011, 21:37
Unfortunately I can not go! =(
But I have 2 Tickets now, categorie 2. Is there someone interested?

Matt
14th April 2011, 00:33
My tickets have just arrived, i'm super excited.

ronny1988
14th April 2011, 12:44
My tickets have just arrived, i'm super excited.

oh you waited long, i have my semi2 ticket since a long time.

Matt
14th April 2011, 13:32
Yeah, but the Final Ticket were just mailed in April as they had to wait for the final layout. (I already bought the tickets in December). Though they moved us a around a bit (not too happy about it) I'm just excited to be there.

Lotus2003
14th April 2011, 17:09
This ticket mess is awful! -.-

I thought the tickets haven't been sent yet but even US citizens do have the tickets... -.- I'm waiting and waiting for the tickets I bought on ebay. I have a bad feeling about this...

To make things weirder it was said that the final is sold out. Then I see on the link many free places. Can anyone understand what's happening? o.O

Matt
14th April 2011, 17:16
This ticket mess is awful! -.-

I thought the tickets haven't been sent yet but even US citizens do have the tickets... -.- I'm waiting and waiting for the tickets I bought on ebay. I have a bad feeling about this...

To make things weirder it was said that the final is sold out. Then I see on the link many free places. Can anyone understand what's happening? o.O

If you bought them on ebay you probably got them from a private person. That person is still going to receive the tickets as they are the ones registered with dticket.de. They are then suppose to forward those to you. So my recommendation is to contact the ebay seller to get a status as he/she should have the tickets by now.

Regarding the available tickets: All tickets were sold out within a few hours. But they always said that once they figured out the final layout plan a few additional seats would be available and that is what happened. But they are all single seats spread around (at least of that what's left)

Lotus2003
14th April 2011, 17:26
Yes, he should send the tickets to me... But there's one problem I've just detected. In my ebay account there is no record left about my purchase. The data is deleted after 60 days... I'm not amused at the moment.

Okay, that sounds logical. But there aren't just single seats left, in another block there are complete rows unsold.

Matt
14th April 2011, 17:35
Well, you'd still be able to track it by checking your bank account. The money was withdrawn I would assume?

Lotus2003
14th April 2011, 17:43
Yeah, I transferred the money to his account. I think I should have the receipt here elsewhere.

julien4ESC
14th April 2011, 19:26
What an idea to buy eurovision ticket on ebay !

Matt
14th April 2011, 19:51
Yeah, I transferred the money to his account. I think I should have the receipt here elsewhere.

So yeah, my recommendation would be to get in touch with him letting him know that you already know of people who received their tickets. Let us know how it goes.

Jesus
16th April 2011, 02:30
Hello everybody^^
Just a quick question about the tickets for the final. Has anybody bought a ticket and has received it? I purchased two but there's nothing on my postbox yet :(

Matt
16th April 2011, 02:41
Hello everybody^^
Just a quick question about the tickets for the final. Has anybody bought a ticket and has received it? I purchased two but there's nothing on my postbox yet :(

Yes, I received mine sometime this week. You probably should get yours sometime next week or so. YOu could always contact dticket for an update.

Jesus
16th April 2011, 02:58
OK thank you^^ I hope to have them right on my hands soon :D

Lotus2003
18th April 2011, 08:35
What an idea to buy eurovision ticket on ebay !

Well, what would you do, if it's something of your life dream to attend an ESC final and it's in your country?

Attend it or wait for another perhaps 28 years? ;)

Lotus2003
30th April 2011, 16:39
It's glad that a happy ending occured to me. This week I received my tickets and will be at Eurovision in two weeks. :)

It will be great and maybe I meet someone of you. :)

contestfan
2nd May 2011, 20:03
Hey there!

For all 4 contests (semi-finals, jury final and televised grand final) you can still buy tickets in the mentioned online shop (dticket).

But I feel sorry for everyone who bought tickets to the original price and higher.
It seems that in last december many resellers bought tickets for selling them for higher prices.

They are all losers. Take a look on eBay or websites like quoka.de, kalaydo.de, markt.de, etc.
It is easy to get tickets under the original price.

Especially for the jury final and the semi-finals you can get it there for 20-30% of the printed price.
We bought 2 jury final tickets that costed 2x69 EUR for 35 EUR both. (138 EUR vs. 35 EUR).

Everyone who wants to enjoy the finals live can be there.

I strongly recommend you to take a look on the "2nd hand markets"...it is absolutely easy to get tickets for this "sold out" event.

Lotus2003
3rd May 2011, 13:25
I absolutely don't regret that I bought the tickets for more than twice the pfficial price. It was my dream to be at the final and I will be at the final. This dream is worth a lot for me.

Besides I knew that it was a risk. I didn't know if tickets were available in future and if I could get them. So I bought some at ebay and I'm happy to be in Düsseldorf. :)

contestfan
4th May 2011, 13:17
For those who wants to enjoy the contest for any price that's right, Lotus2003.

But it seems that the official website dticket has still tickets which weren't sold before.
Actually there is every category for the best places available, especially row 1 and 2.
That's quite strange for a "sold out" event.

davids
4th May 2011, 13:46
I assume rows 1 and 2 are always the last to go on sale as thats the place where most of the cameras will be positioned

contestfan
5th May 2011, 04:18
I assume rows 1 and 2 are always the last to go on sale as thats the place where most of the cameras will be positioned

Do you suppose that these rows will be sold at last because the people don't want to be with their face televised or that the cameras are disturbing the view?

I guess the first two rows offer the best view.

davids
5th May 2011, 16:11
No I meant they are last to be offered for sale as they have to decide how close to the stage the front rows can be because of the cameras and other equipment

Sabiondo
8th May 2011, 23:29
Who wants therse tickets :mrgreen:..?? ;)

http://cs10454.vkontakte.ru/u62928885/126148755/y_d7f27ce8.jpg
http://cs10454.vkontakte.ru/u62928885/126148755/y_461bfab4.jpg

contestfan
9th May 2011, 16:36
Are these fake pictures or have tickets been printed in such a quality?
For God's sake if people buy copied tickets like these.

Sabiondo
9th May 2011, 17:40
Are these fake pictures or have tickets been printed in such a quality?
For God's sake if people buy copied tickets like these.

Therese are real tickets from my Russian Friend who works on the OGAE )) He'd offered one, but I live in South America :lol::lol:

Lotus2003
9th May 2011, 18:15
No, these are the tickets. Why are you assuming it's printed in a bad quality?