Lyrics by: Andy Shuman, Marc Elsner
Composed by: Yagupov Roman, Mihai Gincu, Marc Elsner
Language: English

lucian-crusher
2nd May 2010, 00:23
Hoping for DJ Layla! She would win Eurovision in a second! :D :D

94ayd
2nd May 2010, 00:25
Did she have a song for 2010? I think I listened to it and it was as amazig as the real winner. :mrgreen:

lucian-crusher
2nd May 2010, 00:27
No she didn't! She had nothing to do with Eurovision this year :roll: :roll:

94ayd
2nd May 2010, 00:28
Then I've no idea what I've listened to. :lol: Will check!

Who's Leylla, singing Aminterele do?

Alexu
2nd May 2010, 00:33
^Leylla is a singer that participated in Moldovan selection this year, but her song "Amintirile de dor" didn't qualify for the final.

Dj Layla is a totally different artist, singing dance music.

94ayd
2nd May 2010, 00:46
Then, I want to see Leylla. :D :lol:

A-lister
31st May 2010, 11:57
Leylla was ROBBED! I'm 100% certain there were some fishy reasons for not allowing her into the final, since it was so obvious above the rest and already started to become a fan favorite in the pre-selection of songs...

her song would have been top.10 in Eurovision or maybe better...

Such a lost moment... shame on TRM !

z0Wp1vEZVUc

94ayd
31st May 2010, 13:59
Even if she didn't win the NF (though this is probably better than Runaway) it would be fine but not participating at all... Maybe it broke some rules?

lucian-crusher
31st May 2010, 19:17
I didn't like that song! In fact I dislike songs in Romanian language....

94ayd
31st May 2010, 22:55
:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :lol: Seriously, why the hell is that? :roll:

lucian-crusher
31st May 2010, 23:51
Because nobody sings in Romanian here (except Hip-Hop singers) and when I hear a song in Romanian it sounds awful to me after all that English! :lol: :lol:

Alexu
1st June 2010, 00:56
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea is true....here in Romania, nobody sings in Romanian :lol: 99% of the radio hits, are in English. :? But this doesn't mean I hate songs in Romanian language :D

Raul_Spain
1st June 2010, 12:27
I love Romanian, it sounds like Spanish gone exotic sounding to me, sorry it's hard to explain :D

A-lister
1st June 2010, 17:23

Well for a non-Romanian speaker it's a very nice language...

English is generic and boring Zzzzz

94ayd
1st June 2010, 22:30
I know and at least it would be edgier if the singer sang with a British or some other accent but it's always the same boring American accent... Well here, almost nobody sings in English and that's our English entries don't turn out well, probably... :lol:

martin
1st June 2010, 22:44
i hope natalia barbu come back but maybe Zdob ?i Zdub will make a return i don,t now

Raul_Spain
1st June 2010, 23:35
I agree Natalia Barbu

-YCbYrw9QZU

lucian-crusher
1st June 2010, 23:44
I know and at least it would be edgier if the singer sang with a British or some other accent but it's always the same boring American accent... Well here, almost nobody sings in English and that's our English entries don't turn out well, probably... :lol:

Well, that's the reason I like songs in Bulgarian because they are a lot in that language, while songs in Romanian are rare so when I hear one I just see it as unusual :roll: :roll:

Back to the topic: Moldova should go with DJ Layla:

Ph2hosnXfbk

e28r95Pjg4M

94ayd
1st June 2010, 23:51
Well, I usually like languages that are rarer (Ireland 1972/Switzerland 1989/Luxembourg 1992 and there are, of course, more...)

AlekS
22nd July 2010, 12:46
http://a.imagehost.org/0413/kbb1.jpg
Irina Tarasyuk (who became one of 30 semi-finalists in the NF 2010) said that she will try again. According to her blog.

AlekS
29th July 2010, 14:03
and another NF 2010 participant Boris Koval' (or Covali) (5th palce in the final) will participate again.
He won the Sea Songs international fest in Ukraine 1 week ago.

Cole
29th July 2010, 22:44
I have a feeling that Moldova will do really well in 2011

AlekS
27th December 2010, 18:41
The NF for Moldova:
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=22773&_t=Moldova%3A+Call+for+entries+for+national+select ion

AlekS
28th December 2010, 20:05
Performers can apply in the I-net @ http://www.trm.md/
The deadline - January 16.
As of today's morning they have already had 4 entries. Local and international authors are allowed.
The jury will listen to all participants after January 20.

The final is set on the end of February-beginning of March.

AlekS
30th December 2010, 20:18
http://allfun.md/uimg/NEWS/dana071210.jpg
Dana Marchitan will participate with the song "Lucky Me, Lucky You" (Spanish author Raphael Atehera).

http://allfun.md/uimg/NEWS/karizma081210.jpg
Karizma will be there as well. Solo, with a complicated song.
Source: Allfun

Here's my fave song of Karizma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHzPLcGv-Y
:mrgreen:

A-lister
30th December 2010, 20:21
^
And who are they? :lol:

AlekS
30th December 2010, 20:27
^ go and search for info, lol :lol:

Dana participated in the NF 2010 and Karizma is quite famous electro pop singer.

AlekS
6th January 2011, 18:57
Sasha Bognibov (our dear 13yo girls lover) will participate with 2 songs xrollinglol

A-lister
6th January 2011, 21:33
Sasha Bognibov (our dear 13yo girls lover) will participate with 2 songs xrollinglol

*omg* Everyone boycott this sick person!

AlekS
6th January 2011, 22:02
^ TRM will not allow him ... last year he didn't qualify... obviously :lol:

nikolay_BG
6th January 2011, 23:38
I youtubed that Sasha Bognibov guy. I hope you are kidding :lol:

Matt
6th January 2011, 23:43
Somebody post a video here, please...now i'm intrigued :)

A-lister
7th January 2011, 00:09
^ TRM will not allow him ... last year he didn't qualify... obviously :lol:

Yeah I know, and I hope they stick to it! He should never be allowed to enter (and never allowed near underage girls aswell :lol:)

The fact that they first allowed that song was scary, maybe they didn't understand the lyrics at first. Good they came to their senses and withdrew it from the selection.

A-lister
7th January 2011, 00:11
Somebody post a video here, please...now i'm intrigued :)

It was a crazy song with the lyrics "I love the girls of 13 years old, 13 years and nothing else baby" :lol:

nikolay_BG
7th January 2011, 00:29
It was a crazy song with the lyrics "I love the girls of 13 years old, 13 years and nothing else baby" :lol:

That`s the anthem of the pedophiles :lol:

lucian-crusher
10th January 2011, 18:42
Ianna and Anthony (runners-up in the Romanian 2011 NF) submited the song ,,The cave of life" composed by Anthony Icuagu and orchestrated by Andrei Platon! :D

That's the song for Karizma but she was replaced with Ianna and Anthony! :D

http://www.radardemedia.ro/wp-content/uploads/cache/26690_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

AlekS
10th January 2011, 19:07
^ What do you mean? Karizma withdrew or she will participate with another song? O___0

ps. Moldovan promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks1AMo2NfYs

lucian-crusher
10th January 2011, 19:20
Karizma was replaced withy Ianna and Anthony! The song ,,The cave of life" was initialy composed by Anthony for Karizma but now he gave it to Ianna annd he decided to sing to! :D

AlekS
10th January 2011, 19:33
^ so it's just the song...
If Karizma enters with another song it will be interesting competition :mrgreen:

lucian-crusher
10th January 2011, 19:41
Yes! ,,The cave of life" is really awesome tough, it's an interesting combination betwen ,,Drip Drop" and ,,Satellite".

Natalia Barbu recordeed a song in Bucharest and she might enter to ! :D

lucian-crusher
12th January 2011, 16:57
Natalia Barbu, their representer from 2007, submited a song in the Preselection.

http://myconfidential.ro/blog/wp-content/natalia_barbu1.jpg

Also, Ianna and Anthony will make the last adjusments to their song tonight and it's going to be cool! :D

AlekS
12th January 2011, 19:55
This ballad has been submitted by El Radu:
kFhonsXMYVY

ehm, good for the NF but not for ESC, imo.

martin
13th January 2011, 22:18
great news that Natalia Barbu is back. I hope she has a good song and can go to the final again if she win?

Matt
13th January 2011, 22:26
Natalia Barbu was great in 2007 and I am also familiar with some of her other work and I must say she'd be a good choice.

A-lister
14th January 2011, 01:50
I would like to see Anna Lesko for Moldova :D She's a Moldovan born singer with career in Romania. She did these easy on the ear Russian influenced dance-pop songs, it's quite bubblegum-ish, but they're catchy and fun imo. Recently she started following the "Romanian house" trend aswell (Inna & Co).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dr3hFJPRpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCPXt9sQ1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7SA-JrbD0c

Anna singing Kalinka live :lol: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfVi8Cak5o

lucian-crusher
14th January 2011, 18:43
Anna Lesko won't go because she can't sing live! Comparing to her Pavel Turcu is a real artist :lol:

I hope Ianna and Anthony with ,,The cave of life" will win the NF! :D

A-lister
14th January 2011, 19:08
^
I have to disagree! She doesn't sing live worse than many others that have been on Eurovision.

She seems better live than all those Hadise, Kalomira etc.

The thing is to be good enough live and have a good song and stage presence. You don't have to be Whitney Houston (pre-crack) to be able to pull off a dancy-pop song, often that wouldn't even fit that type of music.

lucian-crusher
14th January 2011, 19:09
On New Year's Eve 2008 she had 24 playback concerts :lol:

AlekS
14th January 2011, 20:14
I think it will be between Karizma and Ianna & Anthony.
ps. People can remember Karizma under her old stage name Aleksa (3rd place in NF 2008, 2nd palce in NF 2009).

According to Andy (ESCKaz) Karizma collaborated with Romanian composer DJ John Puzzle. It will be a fast dance song.
It's called “When Life is Grey”.

He also created her single On My Way (I've already posted the video on the previous page).

CiprianZisu
14th January 2011, 20:24
where can i hear these 2 songs? no luck on youtuve

AlekS
14th January 2011, 20:31
I think they haven't been released yet.
Karizma will release her entry next week. + TRM will publish all entries soon.
Most def it will be a NF without semis (because of low interest).

lucian-crusher
14th January 2011, 20:35
where can i hear these 2 songs? no luck on youtuve

,,The cave of life" will be published next week! It was finalised last night!

CiprianZisu
14th January 2011, 21:12
cool i loved ianna and anthony and felt sorry they got screwed by romanian judges
glad they get another shot

A-lister
15th January 2011, 17:08
Ianna & Anthony was a pretty crap entry imo, I don't agree with the Romanian juries about the Romanian winner, but atleast they did a goo job in keeping that awful "Open Your Eyes" entry from victory.

I really hope Moldova goes for something else than cleaning up Romania's sloppy seconds. Karizma seems quite promising.

lucian-crusher
15th January 2011, 23:57
,,The cave of life" is way diferent than ,,Open your eyes" and I am sure you will like it, as I know you like ethnic songs....

A-lister
16th January 2011, 00:35
,,The cave of life" is way diferent than ,,Open your eyes" and I am sure you will like it, as I know you like ethnic songs....

Hmm has the entry been revealed then?

I hope it's different, "Open your Eyes" was really cheesy and I don't like the "popera" sort of song, is the new one also that kind of style?

ParadiseES
16th January 2011, 00:36
This ballad has been submitted by El Radu:
kFhonsXMYVY

ehm, good for the NF but not for ESC, imo.

I so liked this song!
But let's wait for Natalia Barbu (I loved her song in 2007) and the rest :D

lucian-crusher
16th January 2011, 00:41
Hmm has the entry been revealed then?

I hope it's different, "Open your Eyes" was really cheesy and I don't like the "popera" sort of song, is the new one also that kind of style?

The entry hasn't been revealed yet!

It has nothing to do with ,,Open your eyes" and the opera part in that was Distinto and here is just Ianna and Anthony. And don't be fooled by the song's name. It's inspired by a Romanian myth about a cave where people go to find their soul mates.

A-lister
16th January 2011, 00:43
The entry hasn't been revealed yet!

It has nothing to do with ,,Open your eyes" and the opera part in that was Distinto and here is just Ianna and Anthony. And don't be fooled by the song's name. It's inspired by a Romanian myth about a cave where people go to find their soul mates.

Oh I see, but how do you know how it'll sound then?

Well I didn't really like their other entry with or without the popera stuff so.

lucian-crusher
16th January 2011, 11:49
Here is the interview I had with Ianna and Anthony about this participation:

What determined you to compete in the Moldovan NF, also?
Anthony: It was Ciprian Istrati's idea. I thought he was kiding when he proposed it at first but it turned out to be a serious proposal. I thought abot the chances and I realised I have nothing to lose. Besides, I had Ianna close to me and she is born in Chisinau. I couldn't participate alone and I didn't want to do it. It's comfortable to work with Ianna as we already worked before and we are very compatable, profesionally speaking.

Did the second place in the Romanian NF gave you ambition to take part in Moldova, also?
The good postion we obtained in Romania was a big shock for us, as we didn't expect to win the televoting. That was encouraging, BUT, back then the idea of taking part in Moldova wasn't born yet. It came 4 - 5 days after, but yes, the fact that we got a good place in Romania encouraged us to try in other NFs.

Do you see this competition as a way to get on the Moldovan music market?
If we have a good apearence and the public will like us, then yes....It may be. Who knows what doors can this open....

Do you have faith that ,,The cave of life" will pass the Preselection?
We are very optimistic and we really hope we will get to sing the song in the Final.

In case you will pass the Preselection what show are you preparing for the Final?
We haven't given a lot of thougts to it, yet, but it will be a show full of energy and exotic dances.

What are the chances of this song to obtain a good place in Dusseldorf in case it gets there?
First, let's pass the Preselection and then we will talk about that aspect.

What genre is this song? Is it diferent than ,,Open your eyes"?
It's totally oposite to ,,Open your eyes". They have one thing in common tough, they are both dificult for live singing.

Was ,,The cave of life" specially composed for Eurovision?
Anthony: Yes! I comosed it specially for Eurovision but the funny thing is that I was already working on a song and I tried to see if I get something else so, one night, I was playing with the guitar and this song came. The lyrics came the next day.

Are you Eurovision fans? From the songs that won Eurovision wich are your favourites?
A lot of songs that reach the Eurovision Final are very good, and, like almos eveybody else, we are interested every year to see who will win.

Do you have a message for our readers?
Continue to read and love! As Lennon said: ,,All you need is love"

Here is the link for the interview in Romanian: http://www.radardemedia.ro/2011/01/16/exclusivinterviu-cu-ianna-si-anthony-despre-participarea-la-eurovisionul-moldovenesc/

Milos-BC
16th January 2011, 16:49
Great interview :D

CiprianZisu
16th January 2011, 16:53
lucian get me an interview with some music producers. lol
get me out there
i can be the next david haha
but i like ianna and anthony a lot they should be great

lucian-crusher
16th January 2011, 17:07
@ Milos: Thanks! :D

@ Ciprian: I think you have more chances to get in the American music market then here. Here you don't need tallent, you need money :lol:

CiprianZisu
16th January 2011, 17:08
i can get money
lol
in america its a crap shoot
i want to sing romanian music
always was my dream growing up
haha

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 00:39
,,The cave of life" will be revealed today (17th January) on Eurovisionary. I hope you will love it as much as I do! :D

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 14:11
Zdob si Zdub, their representers in 2005 also submited a song!

http://api.ning.com/files/WRafQRjQb9tt9guLFiaMK4qHcmA8TY0tgU0LLRjMFqeMltQRGT GD2guK6OEA3tSPKuJYVzpZxFWrPPBMEQioJq6gYRvnwmnS/zdob_si_zdub_11.jpg

A-lister
17th January 2011, 14:18
^
Never liked them so I hope they won't win.

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 14:51
i agree z z are bad
im excited for anthony and ianna

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 16:01
Download the demo version of ,,The cave of life" here:

http://www.eurovisionary.com/eurovision-news/ianna-anthony-icuagu-ready-national-selection-moldova

Zooooooooomba! :D

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:11
all i heard was a 2 second clip
lol

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 16:16
What do you mean? Click on download and you can have the entire song! :D

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:18
when i click download the clip just starts in a different webpage
and it last 2 seconds
and thats it

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 16:19
I tried now to download it and I see it works fine....

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:20
what do you do?
when i click that download button it just starts playing but only lasts a few seconds
i dont have an option to download

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 16:23
Yo click listen (the button's name was changed) and then you will have two options. Select Download file and that all, if you are working with Mozilla....

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:24
i do work with mozilla
i never get the ption to download
it just starts playing
but like i said it lasta only seconds

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:32
i was able to get it to play
its ok
however, hotel fm is still better
haha
they have such good voices though
its awesome how good they blend

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 16:36
I like this one more than our song but I suport our song to. I am addicted to ,,Zoomba I'll wait for you, Zoomba say it's true" :D

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 16:37
i just believe in what david and the guys can do with our song

zoomba sounds funny
so it may be fun haha

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 17:31
I uploaded it on youtube now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2uNcec7HA

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 17:35
im the second ever view haha

Stella
17th January 2011, 17:45
I uploaded it on youtube now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2uNcec7HA
this song is AWESOME (and so much different from Open your eyes) :))
I'm glad we're in the same semi :D
If this wins,it will be in the final and it could take a good place :)
But we must see Anthony and Ianna dancing on stage and have a great show :)

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 17:47
They will have a great show with exotic dances, and Doinita Gherman (from their 2010 NF) will be in the backing-vocal for this song! :D

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 17:57
thats good news

GRE
17th January 2011, 18:08
Hmm...
If there is not any super song in moldavian final
and if they have a nice stage performance
and if they improove the orchestration,
then i wouldnt mind to hear it in the Semifinals of Dysseldorf!

Matt
17th January 2011, 18:09
I'm exited that Zdob Si Zdub is back. I really like their music so I have high hopes for 2011.

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 18:13
matt
i am not aware how much you know about z and z
but they are awful historically

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 18:15
Here you can listen to ,,Let's jazz" the song Natalia Barbu submited for Eurovision 2011:

http://ro.protv.md/stiri/divertisment/asculta-piesa-nataliei-barbu-let-s-jazz-propusa-pentru-eurovision.html

And here you can listen to the song ,,So lucky" submited by Zdob si Zdub:

http://ro.protv.md/stiri/divertisment/eurovision-2011-zdob-si-zdub-so-lucky.html

Matt
17th January 2011, 18:16
Now I am not claiming that I know the entire bands history but I know at least a handful of songs and liked them all. So if they send something similar I am happy.

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 18:17
@ Matt: I already posted the song that Zdob si Zdob submited :lol:

Matt
17th January 2011, 18:23
Oh you did? I must have missed it. I'll check it out later.....it better be good :)

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 18:27
its awful
haha
no offense lucian
or matt
its AWFUL
looking good for anthony :)

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 18:30
I am not offened. I dislike Zdob si Zdub. Yuck! I just posted it for Matt. I don't like Natalia's song either....

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 18:32
no her song is too mellow
but z and z continue to stink up the joint
someone tell them to save face and go away with that crap
llol

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 18:55
I deleted the video of ,,The cave of life" because the quality was bad. The song will be re-uploaded on Anthony's youtube account.

A-lister
17th January 2011, 18:56
Z si Z is really not my cup of tea at all, and I really disliked their previous ESC entry aswell.

Stella
17th January 2011, 19:06
I deleted the video of ,,The cave of life" because the quality was bad. I will re-upload it....

oh,so this was :))
I thought the quality was great :))
And I even left a comment and btw,I sent you a friend request because it said that the video is private :)
I listened the song many times,it very very catchy and it's amazing how a song that it's wanted to be commercial for esc it's so complex and beautiful :)
From last year,only Catarina Pereira left me with this feeling,and maybe Tinoteij and Manboy ,but this is better :)

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 19:09
And I even left a comment and btw,I sent you a friend request because it said that the video is private :)
I listened the song many times,it very very catchy and it's amazing how a song that it's wanted to be commercial for esc it's so complex and beautiful :)
From last year,only Catarina Pereira left me with this feeling,and maybe Tinoteij and Manboy ,but this is better :)

Anthony asked me to delete it and said he will upload it in better quality. I amm addicted to it. In the last days I am only singing Zooooooomba :lol:

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 19:10
haha
i wanna meet anthony
is he on facebook?>lol

Stella
17th January 2011, 19:11
I deleted the video of ,,The cave of life" because the quality was bad. I will re-upload it....

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 19:21
haha
i wanna meet anthony
is he on facebook?>lol

Yes! You can find him in my list! :lol:

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 19:45
Here is the song, uploaded by Anthony:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrtrjU8rTo

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 20:20
The other two songs apeared on youtube:

Zdob si Zdub - So lucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6I3Y-fnlvM

Natalia Barbu - Let's jazz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZCmtVa4_I

ParadiseES
17th January 2011, 20:28
Lame, lame, lame... Well, I suppose those are just demos. Are they?????

And Natalia Barbu.... what a disappointment... I'm sorry but I find her song HORRIBLE

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 20:34
I don't know about the other two songs, but ,,The cave of life" is demo. Anthony is working day and night trying to find the perfect tonality!

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 20:47
You can listen to all the 99 songs from the Preselection here:

http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php

CiprianZisu
17th January 2011, 20:49
I dunno if i want to listen to 95 gargabe music to get to 3 or 4 good songs
haha
im good with anthony
haha

ParadiseES
17th January 2011, 20:51
99 songs holy sh**t :|

lucian-crusher
17th January 2011, 21:47
I don't understand something about this Preselection. Why did TRM upload only the instrumentals of the song?

Edit: Never mind! It's fixed now!

AlekS
18th January 2011, 00:46
Karizma, though I hope that it's just a demo )))
Also I wouldn't be surprised if Pasha Parfeniy qualifies (he participated in few Ukrainain fests, btw). Once again, hope that it's not finished version.

WTF @ Zdob si Zdub and Natalia Barbu o____0 (ironically when I clicked Natalia's song I received "Fatal error" message... yeah, tell me about it :lol: :( )

AlekS
18th January 2011, 01:08
The jury will listen to all songs and pick 60 entries--> then 20 songs will be chosen for the final.
The final is scheduled on the end of February.

evilperson
18th January 2011, 02:11
The demo for The Cave of Life sounds pretty cool, with some improvements it could sound awesome. :) I really like the last part of it.

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 04:02
where is zoomba or whatever
lol

A-lister
18th January 2011, 04:25
So I haven't really listened to all, but summing up what people are saying in different forums, the most promising/mentioned seems to be (in no particular order):

Boris Covali & Cristina Croitoru - Break it up
Alexandru Sendrea & Iana Stefan - Traim o viata
Tatiana Heghea (Leylla in 2010 pre-selection process) - Save me tonight
Natalia Barbu - Let's Jazz
Karizma - When life is grey
Ionel Istrati - Hot
Doinita Gherman - Viata

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 04:33
you already got it wrong in not listing anthony and ianna
they are the favorites
lol

A-lister
18th January 2011, 04:38
you already got it wrong in not listing anthony and ianna
they are the favorites
lol

Well they are barely mentioned on Esctoday for instance so I guess not :/

But I dunno, just tried to sum up the most mentioned (positively) ones that's all, it's not my personal opinion really.

Anyways you could add them if you want offcourse, as they are atleast mentioned alot in here so.

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 04:51
yea they are the favorites haha

A-lister
18th January 2011, 04:52
yea they are the favorites haha

Well atleast they are yours :lol:

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 04:58
no, the favorites in moldova
haha
ianna is from moldova and beloved like crazy and the moldovians were pulling for them 2 in the romanian final very hard
now that romania didnt pick them the moldovians want to send them to eurovision
they are the favorites
i have family still in chisinau and they all love eurovision and everyone around them loves anthony and ianna

Cooler
18th January 2011, 05:02
Karizma looks nice.
Traim o viata my fave here.

Pretty In Pink
18th January 2011, 12:09
matt
i am not aware how much you know about z and z
but they are awful historically

I really don't know (and frankly don't care) what kind of music you listen but saying "awful historically" about one of the biggest things Moldova released is malicious
They're awesome in concerts (played on big scenes , like Sziget Festival (Hungary) ,they opened in a Red Hot Chilli Peppers , Rage Against The Machine)
For some listeners they're big (and their songs "rock" a party) ,in contradiction with some people (actually 90% or romanian population admit that you can't have a party without horrid manele)

lucian-crusher
18th January 2011, 13:07
The demo for The Cave of Life sounds pretty cool, with some improvements it could sound awesome. :) I really like the last part of it.

It will be improved. Anthony is working on it right now! :D

Zooooomba! :D

A-lister
18th January 2011, 13:56
I really don't know (and frankly don't care) what kind of music you listen but saying "awful historically" about one of the biggest things Moldova released is malicious
They're awesome in concerts (played on big scenes , like Sziget Festival (Hungary) ,they opened in a Red Hot Chilli Peppers , Rage Against The Machine)
For some listeners they're big (and their songs "rock" a party) ,in contradiction with some people (actually 90% or romanian population admit that you can have a party without horrid manele)

I'd chose manele anyday over Z i Z sorry, personally their style is just annoying, they are trying too hard to be some sort of copy of Gogol Bordello and they fail big time.

But this is just my opinion, so I hope Moldova goes for someone else.

At the moment I'm rooting for Alexandru Sendrea & Iana Stefan - Traim o viata

Pretty In Pink
18th January 2011, 14:30
I'd chose manele anyday over Z i Z sorry, personally their style is just annoying, they are trying too hard to be some sort of copy of Gogol Bordello and they fail big time.

But this is just my opinion, so I hope Moldova goes for someone else.

At the moment I'm rooting for Alexandru Sendrea & Iana Stefan - Traim o viata

Gogol Bordello didn't invent ethno/gypsy/rock/punk ,ok , i can understand you like "manele" , you're not a romanian , you cannot understand the lyrics

As for selection ,didn't listen all the songs ,Z&Z's song is goodish , but definetly not a "gem" , i hope they'll choose something diffferent again , but until now i cannot understand the hype around Ianna and Igkuaku's song

lucian-crusher
18th January 2011, 14:35
My favourite is ,,The cave of life" by far. Here are some other songs that I liked (in order of apearance):

3. Valeria Tarasova - This is my life
5. Marcel Rosca - Voulezn Vous
12. Anstasia Denisiuc - What are you want from me
16. Dana Marchitan - Lucky you Lucky me
24. Karizma - When life is grey
26. Duet MD - Saruta-ma
31. Ionel Istrati - Hot!
34. Elena Buga - Don't you lie
45. Alexandru Sendrea & Iana Stefan - Traim o viata (manea :lol:. this won't pass the Preselection)
49. Dyma - Crazy
54. Elena Kondraki - Take me
75. Janet Erhan - What you say
86. Mariana Mihaila - Mi rey!
92. Flavy Deejay feat. Mc Sound - Rhytm for love

A-lister
18th January 2011, 14:36
Gogol Bordello didn't invent ethno/gypsy/rock/punk ,ok , i can understand you like "manele" , you're not a romanian , you cannot understand the lyrics

As for selection ,didn't listen all the songs ,Z&Z's song is goodish , but definetly not a "gem" , i hope they'll choose something diffferent again , but until now i cannot understand the hype around Ianna and Igkuaku's song

I know Gogol Bordello didn't invent it, anyway it's not my style. I do like the fact that Moldova always brings something new to the table, and I wouldn't be too happy if they try to copy their 2005 entry, which imo is their second worse to date.

I know Manele got crap lyrics :lol:

I think the quality of Moldova's selections have been rather high, and so also this year.

Also there are better songs than the cave song imo.

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 14:44
z z just never had anything worth listening to
sorry
its just my opinion
the hype around anthony is that the 2 singers in that song are amazing and by far the best
and the lyrics are good
and she is so beloved in her home country of moldova

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 11:35
If you suport ,,The cave of life" for Eurovision 2011 click here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Anthony-Icuagu-Ianna-The-cave-of-life/122614011140096?

A-lister
19th January 2011, 14:20
^
To be honest I don't, Moldova got better songs in their selection for sure. I don't get the fuss over this "cave" song and over Anthony & Ianna generally, it's better than their overrated and imo pretty crappy (sorry) Romanian entry, but it's definitely not something Moldova should chose either. I sense there's a little bias towards them in here, but hey... everyone's entitled to theirs offcourse..

In no particular order, entries I would like to qualify to the Moldovan final:

Alexandru Sendrea & Iana Stefan - Traim o viata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srkv5sDPGyY

Boris Covali & Cristina Croitoru - Break it Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5btAN6zS0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cc0WOxHFfQ

Duet MD - Saruta-ma!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT24hJGQxXE

Flavy Dee jay. Mc Sound - Rhythm For Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9l10P3jTaI

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 14:34
@ A-lister: Anyone can have different taste. Maybe there are people suporting Alex Bognibov but that doesen't mean his song is bad. There aren't any bad songs. There are songs you like and songs you dislike, there are songs I like and songs I dislike. And about ,,The cave of life" I might give you some good news tonight for you and some bad news for the people suporting it :((

A-lister
19th January 2011, 14:39
@ A-lister: Anyone can have different taste. Maybe there are people suporting Alex Bognibov but that doesen't mean his song is bad. There aren't any bad songs. There are songs you like and songs you dislike, there are songs I like and songs I dislike. And about ,,The cave of life" I might give you some good news tonight for you and some bad news for the people suporting it :((

Well offcourse it's all about taste.

Well something can sound "bad" to someone and sound "good" to someone else, that's what music is all about. It would be boring if everyone would like the same stuff :)

What's the good/bad news? What happened? :/

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 14:50
What's the good/bad news? What happened? :/

Let's hope It's not going to happen and I won't have to realease the news!

A-lister
19th January 2011, 14:52
Let's hope It's not going to happen and I won't have to realease the news!

... hmm sounds serious?

What's keeping you from releasing this "news" already?

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 15:00
There is a rumor runing around in ::md that the winer is already known and Natalia Barbu is curently investigating it. If it's true she will withdraw and then I can reveal more. I hope she won't withdraw because the winer .,,selected" by TRM is really bad....

A-lister
19th January 2011, 15:02
There is a rumor runing around in ::md that the winer is already known and Natalia Barbu is curently investigating it. If it's true she will withdraw and then I can reveal more. I hope she won't withdraw because the winer .,,selected" by TRM is really bad....

Well, to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it is true that it is made up :lol:

I hope not though, who would that be?

Well if Natalia is currently investigating it, she'll probably be dissed by the juries then :( That's sad because she's got one of the better entries imo

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 15:03
wtf is this true?

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 15:05
The rumor says that it's all aranged so Zdob si Zdub can go to Dusselodorf. But I said! It's only a rumor and it's under investigation.

A-lister
19th January 2011, 15:09
The rumor says that it's all aranged so Zdob si Zdub can go to Dusselodorf. But I said! It's only a rumor and it's under investigation.

Ooooh nooo not them again!

I disliked their entry already in 2005, but their new one is imo really crappy.

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 15:10
not z z
what ther F&^$ seriously
their song is absolute trash

evilperson
19th January 2011, 16:46
I love the thought of Natalia Barbu P.I. :lol: Career change!

martin
19th January 2011, 19:03

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO If this is true i,m going to be very sad. I Love let,s jazz and i know Natalia can sing so it is very bad news if she withdraw

AlekS
19th January 2011, 19:20
I think that Barbu finally understood that her song is absolutely craptastic and she did a mistake =)
Also I'm wondering... will TRM include her in the final just because she has already represented Moldova once?
Also I'm wondering what is the base of her statement? How can she prove that?
Or it is a Miro pandemia? :lol:

A-lister
19th January 2011, 19:27
I think that Barbu finally understood that her song is absolutely craptastic and she did a mistake =)
Also I'm wondering... will TRM include her in the final just because she has already represented Moldova once?
Also I'm wondering what is the base of her statement? How can she prove that?
Or it is a Miro pandemia?

Her song is like Mozart next to that awful Z i Z stuff though :lol:

Anyways, if there's corruption it's bad, no matter who is corrupted.

AlekS
19th January 2011, 19:30
^ If she blames them for nothing she should pay for that xshrug

A-lister
19th January 2011, 19:32
^ If she blames them for nothing she should pay for that xshrug

Surely, but if it turns out that she's right about it then I think Z i Z should be forced to withdraw.

Anyway, just concerning the music, I really hope Z i Z won't win because there are better stuff in there for sure imo

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 19:34
She talked with some artists from the Preselection and it seems it's true. The thing is that Zdob si Zdub are seen in ::md like Lady Gaga for the world, so even if they have the worst song ever they have their fans to vote for them. She will not withdraw yet and adviced the others not to do so and she will wait for the Preselection results (21 January).

A-lister
19th January 2011, 19:37
She talked with some artists from the Preselection and it seems it's true. The thing is that Zdob si Zdub are seen in ::md like Lady Gaga for the world, so even if they have the worst song ever they have their fans to vote for them. She will not withdraw yet and adviced the others not to do so and she will wait for the Preselection results (21 January).

This sucks if true, she shouldn't withdraw, but they (Z si Z) should be forced to withdraw if this is true.

Anyways, now they jury won't chose her anyhow because she called them corrupt.

AlekS
19th January 2011, 19:38
^ Z s Z? :lol: I think it's someone's wishful thinking :)
Also they are so famous there that they don't need to buy anything. They have already participated in the NFs and previously they didn't win. If I'm not mistaken they even withdrew once. To me Barbu sounds ridiculous.
I'll certainly remind this story in the end of February :lol:

Stella
19th January 2011, 19:40
This sucks if true, she shouldn't withdraw, but they (Z si Z) should be forced to withdraw if this is true.

Anyways, now they jury won't chose her anyhow because she called them corrupt.
+1
ZZ crap is awful..I was hoping for Ianna and Anthony but I so prefer her over ZZ!

Stella
19th January 2011, 19:41

when you'll find out something new keep us in touch :)
you know so many things :)

A-lister
19th January 2011, 19:41
+1
ZZ crap is awful..I was hoping for Ianna and Anthony but I so prefer her over ZZ!

Well personally Ianna and Anthony's entry weren't much better than ZZ, but still ZZ is crap though.

I prefer Natalia over both of them, but I posted my favorites on the previous page.

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 19:43
i feel so bad for ianna

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 19:46
^ Z s Z? :lol: I think it's someone's wishful thinking :)
Also they are so famous there that they don't need to buy anything. They have already participated in the NFs and previously they didn't win. If I'm not mistaken they even withdrew once. To me Barbu sounds ridiculous.
I'll certainly remember this story in the end of February :lol:

Yes! That's true for the televoting but the jury should not care who is famous and who is not so they should avoid this. I don't like Zdob si Zdub's song but I can't say it's awful as the Moldovans seem to love it. Natalia didn't release anything in the press yet but if she withdraws she will do it with a big press scandal.

Matt
19th January 2011, 19:49
Noo, I really like Natalia's song. I only listened to the three songs mentioned above and it's by far the most unique. Bummer

Stella
19th January 2011, 19:50
if u say that the moldovans love the song so much,it means it's a Pavel Turcu replay ...
I hope it will be like last year,I mean,not to win ;)

AlekS
19th January 2011, 19:52
@Lucian. Natalia is famous too in Moldova! :p Let's not be one-sided.

If she starts a scandal without proving anything she should be kicked out of all NFs in this country.
Considering that Moldovans like ZsZ I think that Natalia wants to get rid of competitors in such way. It's all weird :?

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 19:54
Don't worry! She said that if she withdraws she will move forever in ::ro and start her career here. Her studio is in Bucharest already so....

AlekS
19th January 2011, 19:56
Don't worry! She said that if she withdraws she will move forever in ::ro and start her career here. Her studio is in Bucharest already so....
And why should I worry for that person?

Then right now she better think how to prove everything! :p 8-)

Pretty In Pink
19th January 2011, 21:41
So if Romania didn't have scandal in the preselection the "wave" moved to our moldavian brothers? :))
They were in previous preselections (in 2007 i think) with Space Cowboys (in that year Natalia won) , it was obviously fair then , she needs to stop the drama and understand what a competition means ... Personally i like them both ,but i would so love Z&Z again

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 22:39
this is becoming a joke
honestly

martin
19th January 2011, 23:19
someone who have a link? I Hope all is wrong, i really don,t hope we see that a country choose someone just for the money and not the song:(

AlekS
19th January 2011, 23:34
^I hope that people aren't going to be judgemental without proofs ;)

Come on, Natalia, prove that!
Or it's all for a promo? If it's true - show us what you've got.
If not, will you stay in Moldova if you lose in a fair NF? j/k :twisted:
Anyway, I hope that all of this is just a bs cuz I don't wanna be disappointed in my fave Moldovan performer :(

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 23:42
Natalia doesen't have to prove anything as she hasn't released anything in the pres, yet! They are just things thrown in the air and on the Moldovan Eurovision forum....

AlekS
19th January 2011, 23:45
^ then I reaaaaly hope that it's not true (and I really mean it because I like her, and I liked her even before ESC :( )

ps. I thought you were close to her (it seems you know everything about Romanian performers, and some Moldovan).

evilperson
19th January 2011, 23:48
I was just gonna say, has she even publicly said anything cause if she hasn't then she really has nothing to prove. :|

AlekS
19th January 2011, 23:52
I was just gonna say, has she even publicly said anything cause if she hasn't then she really has nothing to prove. :|
And I'm gonna say that my "I hope that all of this is just a bs" sentence indicated that it's not even official :|

One more thing. The way how she keeps silence about this says that it's fanatic bs. Not to mention that suspiciously it came right after announcing participants.

evilperson
19th January 2011, 23:57
I don't know the situation (or if there even is one) but if she hasn't come out and said anything then it doesn't sound like there is anything of concern here.

AlekS
20th January 2011, 00:00
I don't know the situation (or if there even is one) but if she hasn't come out and said anything then it doesn't sound like there is anything of concern here.
Actually this is how prejudices are born. People start rumors and then we have fans saying different stuff how certain broadcasters are corrupted etc. I'm not gonna keep silence about this xshrug

evilperson
20th January 2011, 00:23
I'd be surprised if Natalia was going to make an accusation against Zdob si Zdub for her benefit. She did beat them in the 2007 selection and it was solely up to the jury then. It just doesn't sound real to me.

I'm not a fan of her entry this time around, though it is quite different from her previous ESC song.

AlekS
20th January 2011, 00:37
^ EXACTLY my point. ZsZ have already been beaten previously.
+ as I've said if she really had something she would have already proved it, no proofs --> it's weird, most def a rumour. Why do they (fans) keep silence? etc. I think it's just someone who was afraid of competitors that's why some fan brought it to their forum.
I really hate this kind of rumours because I don't want to have certain comments here, let me quote one: "another corrupt nation is in".

martin
20th January 2011, 01:03
^ EXACTLY my point. ZsZ have already been beaten previously.
+ as I've said if she really had something she would have already proved it, no proofs --> it's weird, most def a rumour. Why do they (fans) keep silence? etc. I think it's just someone who was afraid of competitors that's why some fan brought it to their forum.
I really hate this kind of rumours because I don't want to have certain comments here, let me quote one: "another corrupt nation is in".

agree:)

AlekS
20th January 2011, 01:16
oh, the 1st preselection phase will be in the end of this week (according to Komsomolka, trustable media which collaborates with TRM) :)
If I'm not mistaken the jury will choose 60 entries or they will choose 20 finalists without adding additional rounds.

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 05:34
the point is this
Z AND Z SUCKS
their song iS TOTAL GARBAGE
if that song wins, something WAS SET up

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 09:52
^ then I reaaaaly hope that it's not true (and I really mean it because I like her, and I liked her even before ESC :( )

ps. I thought you were close to her (it seems you know everything about Romanian performers, and some Moldovan).

She really said that in private circles and that's how it got to me. The thing didn't came from her but from someone in TRM and it's floating from artist to artist but nobody came to the press, but she is the only one that said she will withdraw as a protest in case it's true! I talk to her sometimes but I am not that close to her.

Centrix
20th January 2011, 10:39
For me was obviouslly that Zdob si Zdub will represent Moldova even from when I saw the list. Their song is far away to be as good as in 2005, but they are with the best result for Moldova. I personally love Natalia, but her song is not so good this year. There is no need for a rumour that Zdob si Zdub will win, is something that all the people should accept and indeed, Zdob si Zdub don't need to buy their place. Natalia should try next time for Romania, maybe a colaboration with Sistem.

AlekS
20th January 2011, 13:35
She really said that in private circles and that's how it got to me. The thing didn't came from her but from someone in TRM and it's floating from artist to artist but nobody came to the press, but she is the only one that said she will withdraw as a protest in case it's true! I talk to her sometimes but I am not that close to her.
so it's not from the forum, it's from "someone from TRM", eh? ;)
Something tells me that TRM wants to rise ratings or at leats keep them on the same level with 2010. There's no Turcu this year (thank gawd) --> they need something spicy and hawt :twisted:

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 13:56
The rumours was released from TRM and it apeared also on the forum and they are blaming Natalia for releasing it but it's not true, she just received the rumour and delivered it forward. She only told some of the contestants that she will withdraw in case this is true and they should do the same. But yesterday evening she said: ,,Let's wait to see who qualifies on Saturday and then we will talk!"

@ Centrix: I agree that you can't do anything about the televoting. They are Zdob si Zdub fans and they can vote whoever they want. But the jury should vote only for the song, no mather if the singer is Zdob si Zdub or Pavel Turcu. Dan Manoliu is helping TRM in organising the Selection and he is acting like Zdob si Zdub are Lady Gaga or something like that. IMO, if they go they will flop because they need to finish TOP 6, if they finish 7th in Dusseldorf it should be considered a flop....

AlekS
20th January 2011, 14:12
^ btw, do they choose the finalists on Saturday? Or they choose 60 entries?

ps. And what if the jury likes ZsZ song?
I don't think that finishing lower than they did in 2005 is a flop, any place in the top-10 would be good, imo. Not to mention that Moldova didn't usually have high places ;) - it's not like they were in the top-5 all the time and now they have a chance to finish lower.
Again, I don't believe those rumors, it looks like anti ZsZ campaign so I'd rather wait for the final.

I think that Barbu, ZsZ and Karizma will qualify. I truly believe that the fact that Barbu has already represented Moldova (with the 2nd best result) will help her as well so she will qualify. Not to mention that their songs stand out and they are different so they will be chosen in order to make the NF more diverse.

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 14:36
On Saturday they will chose a maximum of 30 entries to go further in the Selection.

If the jury likes Zdob si Zdub then it's ok but I want them to vote only for the song and tjhe fact that Zdob si Zdub are singing it should not influence their opinion not even withe 0,1 %. When Chiar took part in 2009 everybody said that anything lower than TOP 3 would be a flop for her so I guess that if you go to Eurovision for the 2nd time you should finish higher then the first time.

Yes! I think Zdob si Zdub, Natalia Barbu, Dyma and Karizma are the certain qualifiers and we will see who are the other 26 ! :D

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 14:57
so u dont think anthony and ianna are?

AlekS
20th January 2011, 14:57
^ so even the 4th place for Chiara would be a flop?
:lol: yeah... I definitely won't support such logic.
We have Pryhod'ko in our NF and I don't even think about it if she can finish higher or not xshrug If they like ZsZ entry they will vote for it. same goes for Natalia.

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 15:07
so u dont think anthony and ianna are?

I really hope they pass, but the fact that TRM doesen't want to register Anthony as a singer because he doesen't have the ctizenship makes me wonder:?

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 15:13
^ so even the 4th place for Chiara would be a flop?
:lol: yeah... I definitely won't support such logic.
We have Pryhod'ko in our NF and I don't even think about it if she can finish higher or not xshrug If they like ZsZ entry they will vote for it. same goes for Natalia.

Mihai Traistariu doesen't want in Eurovision unless he will be sure to finish higher then 4th so in ::ro that's the logic....
Of course that if they like it they will vote for it and for Natalia and of course that if Zdob si Zdub finish Top 10 for ::md will be a succes but let's see, maybe we are thinking to high and someone else will go, like Bognibov :lol:

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 15:16
lucian. i asked you something. i dont know if u saw it

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 15:27
lucian. i asked you something. i dont know if u saw it

And I answered your question. I don't think you saw it!

AlekS
20th January 2011, 15:29
I really hope they pass, but the fact that TRM doesen't want to register Anthony as a singer because he doesen't have the ctizenship makes me wonder:?
It doesn't make me wonder because I know that TRM is more loyal towards Moldovan performers currently (judging from the interview of the HoB) and I expected that they won't be fond of non-Moldovans but I didn't want to disappoint you :oops:

As for Bognibov... I hope NOT :shock: :lol:

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 15:34
oh sorry haha
please not another biondo tho

AlekS
21st January 2011, 15:10
The final is set on February 26 :)

On Saturday the jury will choose 60 entries.
The 2nd phase will be hosted in a form of auditions - 60 entries will be performed a capella on January 29.
25 performers will qualify to the final.

TRM will broadcast both ESC semis and the final.

CiprianZisu
21st January 2011, 15:55
20 were supposed to qualify
now 25? jesus

fokmey
21st January 2011, 18:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xHn5d3yAnk

Plagiarism.xhmm

lucian-crusher
21st January 2011, 21:02
No! It is just inspired from there. It needs more to be plagiarism....

Turkish97
21st January 2011, 21:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xHn5d3yAnk

Plagiarism.xhmm

Copy and paste ! ;)

lucian-crusher
21st January 2011, 21:24
No! It is just by a limit! As you know a plagiarism is considered when we have 7 sounds in the same tonality. Here the tonality is changed at some time from what I here. It's at the limit. It's inspired so it's imoral but it's legal!

Turkish97
22nd January 2011, 11:52
I don't know...

evilperson
22nd January 2011, 18:09
The 60:

Alex Belenki – Keep Me Strong
Aluzia – Rămii
Anastasia Denisiuc – What are you want from me
Anișoara Balmuș – You and I
Alexandru Șaptefrați – Сон
Aurel Chirtoaca – Inca indragostit
Boris Cavali & Cristina Croitoru – Break it up
Ionel Calalb – Mama
Carolina Gorum & Mircea Gutu – True Love
Constantinova – Insane
Corina Cuniuc – Si tac
Cristi Cuculescu – Don’t give up
Dana Marchitan – Lucky you, lucky me
Daniliuc Veaceslav & Andrei Hadjiu – Summer is following
Danu Boian – I don’t now
Diana Staver – Love Song
Doinita Gherman – Viata
Dyma – Crazy
El Pepino Feliz – A peace of luck
El Radu – Tell me why
Elena kondoraki – Take me
Group “Ion Krasnopolski” – Cu fanfra pina dimineata
Gloria – The best thing in my life
Tatiana Heghea – Save me nothing
Ianna Novac – The cave of life
Ionel Istrati – Hot Girl
Irina Coval – Nu cred
Janet Erhan – What you say
Karizma – When life is grey
Katrina – Solo por tu amor
Katy Rain – Boy
Denis Latisev – It’s my first dance with you
Mariana Mihaila – Mi rey!
Mariana Damaschina – Goodbye
Mary Popins – Life goes on
Milenium – In memoriam
Missa – Take my hand
M-Studio – Night reflection
Nadejda Kara – Moving on
Natalia Barbu – Let’s Jazz
Natan – Daca dragoste mai e
Nicole – Just your friend
Odry – Doina, dor nemarginit
Pasha Parfeny – Dorule
R.Mike – Now or never
RoMan – Listen Close
RoMan – Dim the lights
Romanita – Hold me
Ruslan Taranu – Lumina mea
Christina Scarlat- Every day will be your day
SereNado – Shuga Girl
Serghei Abalin – You rule my world
Sergiu Caruntu – Faith
Soician Dumitru – Ma pierd cand o vad
Stela Botan – Step Back
Tavis Kent – Tok of the world
Vadim Luchin & Tamaz Djgarcava – Always
Adriana Volosenco – I can will the game
Zdob si Zdub – So lucky
Valeria Tarasova – This is my life

lucian-crusher
22nd January 2011, 22:15
Ianna and Anthony qualified! xfruit

And they even got a high score! :D

CiprianZisu
23rd January 2011, 03:40
thats awesome

A-lister
23rd January 2011, 15:16
Hmm some of my favorites are already out, but out of these I would have to go for:

Boris Cavali & Cristina Croitoru – Break it up
Natalia Barbu – Let’s Jazz
Doinita Gherman – Viata
Odry – Doina, dor nemarginit
Tatiana Heghea – Save me nothing

They did the mistake, just as last year, to kick out too many native language songs and too many of the more interesting ones.

I seriously hope it won't be the crappy Z si Z or Ianna/Anthony thing (sorry guys who like them in here, just my taste)

CiprianZisu
24th January 2011, 02:19
IANNA AND ANHTONY are professionals
they deserve it

lucian-crusher
24th January 2011, 10:27
they deserve it

So are the other participants, because Bognibov is out, so all 60 are professionals.

Anyway, now I am sure Ianna and Anthony will be in the first 25 songs. I was afraid the jury won't like the song, but after the high score in the first round I am not woried anymore, because their live singing wich is more important in the next round will be perfect! :D

CiprianZisu
24th January 2011, 14:44
im aware of being professionals
i meant they CONDUCT themselves better than most, in terms of maturity and professionalism

A-lister
24th January 2011, 15:14
they deserve it

They are not the only one and their song is really nothing special imo and this is a song contest.

A.B.
24th January 2011, 18:25
Where is Final - "The Dance of your life"? That was my favourite song in the Moldovan selection :)))

lucian-crusher
25th January 2011, 22:22
Well, some of you will be happy:

Ianna and Anthony have withdrawn from the Preselection!:cry::cry:

Matt
25th January 2011, 22:23
Didn't care of their song anyway so I'm good.

94ayd
25th January 2011, 22:29
Why the hell? :lol: I didn't like them in the Romanian national final but I'm still curious. ;)

lucian-crusher
25th January 2011, 22:34
Why the hell? :lol: I didn't like them in the Romanian national final but I'm still curious. ;)

Ianna says she knows what she knows and the all Selection is a scam. Anthony wants to stay and he wanted to replace Ianna but the rules don't allow it so it's over....

martin
26th January 2011, 00:04
Well, some of you will be happy:

Ianna and Anthony have withdrawn from the Preselection!:cry::cry:

what a bad news for you who like this song :(
I Hope for you that they will try next year and probaly win :)

CiprianZisu
26th January 2011, 04:08
its a damn joke is what it is

evilperson
26th January 2011, 05:09
I'm really liking the song of Karizma as well. Though her live vocals are terrible judging from the previous NFs so I don't know how that will go down.

A-lister
26th January 2011, 11:59
Ianna says she knows what she knows and the all Selection is a scam. Anthony wants to stay and he wanted to replace Ianna but the rules don't allow it so it's over....

I'm sorry for the people liking the song, personally I never liked it though.. oh well.

But what does she know then? Is the rumor about Z si Z true?

CiprianZisu
26th January 2011, 14:41
it has to be true

lucian-crusher
26th January 2011, 22:20
I'm sorry for the people liking the song, personally I never liked it though.. oh well.

But what does she know then? Is the rumor about Z si Z true?

Aparently yes! But now there is another rumor, that Pasha will win....

AlekS
26th January 2011, 22:27
^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

CiprianZisu
27th January 2011, 14:58
now its just getting out of hand
lol

Alexu
27th January 2011, 15:16
well the rumors said that Directia 5 will win Romanian NF, and we all know who the real winner was :P So I don't believe in any of those rumors, is just people that love gossiping all the time on any subject :D

I think Moldova will choose a nice song! :)

CiprianZisu
27th January 2011, 19:48
just because directia 5 was the most famoush didnt mean they should have won
i liked their song but i had it 4th on my list and that was generous in my opiinon

Alexu
28th January 2011, 02:03
of course they shouldn't have won, as I disliked their song a lot....but I was reffering strictly to rumors.

CiprianZisu
28th January 2011, 16:02
those rumors were a bit absurd though
dont you think? haha

evilperson
29th January 2011, 20:25
The 25:

Anişoara Balmuş You and I
Aurel Chirtoacă Încă îndrăgostit
Boris Covali &Cristina Croitoru Break it up
Corina Cuniuc Şi tac
Dana Marchitan Lucky you Lucky me
Diana Staver love song
Doiniţa Gherman Viaţa
Formaţia "Ion Krasnopolski" Cu fanfara pînă dimineaţa
KARIZMA When Life is Grey
Katrina Solo por tu amor
Latişev Denis It's My First Dance with You
Mariana Mihaila Mi rey!
MILENIUM In memoriam
M-STUDIO Night Reflection
Natalia Barbu Let's Jazz
Natan Natan - Dacă dragoste mai e
Nicoleta Gavriliţa Just your friend
Odry Doina, dor nemărginit
Pasha Parfeny Dorule
Ruslan Taranu Lumina mea
Scarlat Cristina Every day will be your day
Vadim Luchin & Tamaz Djgarcava Always
Valeria Tarasova This is my life
Voloşenco Adriana I can will the game
Zdob si Zdub So lucky

GRE
29th January 2011, 20:36
In the cave of life is out?

AlekS
29th January 2011, 20:40
^ they withdrew

quite predictable lineup.

A-lister
29th January 2011, 20:53
Out of these 25 I hope the winner will be one of the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7srB0Wx7CAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cc0WOxHFfQ

Doinita Gherman - Viata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x64K-26gSSE

Odry - Doina, dor nemarginit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODsdU0xe10

I cross all my fingers it won't be Zdob si Zdub!! The song is pretty awful imo

GRE
29th January 2011, 21:33
I have heard 23 from 25 songs,
and i have to say that i support this lovely emotional song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akO1NmeYiOc

razviku
30th January 2011, 18:15
there are some listenable songs:
Anişoara Balmuş - You and I
KARIZMA - When Life is Grey
MILENIUM - In memoriam
M-STUDIO - Night Reflection
Pasha Parfeny - Dorule

I belive the best choice for dusseldorf would be milenium or pasha parfeny.

arina
4th February 2011, 19:50
Zdob si Zdub!
this upload is in better sound quality than the one on trm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZir3asWtE

Emreign
4th February 2011, 20:56
MILLENIUM's song was much better last year. "Before you go" was great ! but this year "in memoriam" , i don't like it.

I think Potantial winner is ; Boris Covali & Cristina Croitoru - Break it up

A-lister
4th February 2011, 22:17
Zdob si Zdub!
this upload is in better sound quality than the one on trm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZir3asWtE

Better quality doesn't make the song better for me, plz Moldova do not chose this.

It's all about Boris/Cristina for me or if we're having a comeback, please let it be Natalia Barbu instead of z si z thing.

CiprianZisu
4th February 2011, 23:49
z z cannot win
dont worry
that song is INEXPLICABLY BAD

Stella
14th February 2011, 19:26
my faves are:
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=303
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=316
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=300
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=207
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=314

but my absolute favorite is
http://www.trm.md/eurovision2011/participanti.php?starID=309

Too bad Ianna and Anthony gave up :( I loved The cave of life :)

martin
17th February 2011, 17:23
what songs are the favorite to win?

A-lister
17th February 2011, 17:27
^
Z si Zi I'm afraid, but it's really bad I hope they don't win.

evilperson
17th February 2011, 20:23
I think Pasha Parafeni is the big favourite leading up to the selection.

CiprianZisu
17th February 2011, 21:12
It's weird but things have been quiet on the Moldovian front lately.

lucian-crusher
18th February 2011, 11:34
I think Pasha Parafeni is the big favourite leading up to the selection.

That's true! He is the public favourite and I believe he also has the suport of Aris Kalimeris and Andrei Tudor (composer of Romania 2008).

pavarotti
18th February 2011, 17:39
there are some listenable songs:
Anişoara Balmuş - You and I
KARIZMA - When Life is Grey
MILENIUM - In memoriam
M-STUDIO - Night Reflection
Pasha Parfeny - Dorule

I belive the best choice for dusseldorf would be milenium or pasha parfeny.

You have an excellent ear imho :) I've just listened to all Moldova songs and Millennium's tune and Pasha Parfeny's are the 2 real stand-outs. I think either of these could do really well at the ESC. If I was Moldovan I'd be very happy - you have at least 2 excellent songs here. Hope 1 of them is selected.

pavarotti
19th February 2011, 12:03
Pasha Parfeny - Dorule is an awesome track. Moldova, this MUST be your selection. Quirky, catchy, original, toe-tapping... it has all the ingredients to stand out and push for victory at the esc. I love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_55439&feature=iv&v=RUN1G1Jj9cU

AlekS
19th February 2011, 21:39
The broadcaster added 4 jurors.

Hotel FM will perform on the NF.

Claudia
25th February 2011, 11:47
I give my vote to Pasha Parfeny. "Dorule' is the best song in my opinion !
I just loved it from the first time I listened to it. Choose this song, guys !

Sorcery
25th February 2011, 22:45
Pasha Parfeny - Dorule is an awesome track. Moldova, this MUST be your selection. Quirky, catchy, original, toe-tapping... it has all the ingredients to stand out and push for victory at the esc. I love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_55439&feature=iv&v=RUN1G1Jj9cU

VERY IMPRESSIVE,GOOOOOD!!!!

AlekS
26th February 2011, 01:40
Moldova will be the 1st tonight

http://www.concerts.elat.md/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/eurovision-national_logo-285x100.jpg

Time: 18:40CET

Webcast #1: http://www.trm.md/ (Live Moldova 1 ;) )
Webcast #2: http://guzei.com/online_tv/watch.php?online_tv_id=2449

Gerly
26th February 2011, 12:31
Do someone know to tell when that finish?

AlekS
26th February 2011, 13:57
^ 21:00CET.

Matt
26th February 2011, 16:59
This is the first NF to start tonight, am I right? It's going to be exciting. Super Saturday FTW

A-lister
26th February 2011, 18:41
As long as that awful Zdob şi Zdub entry doesn't win, I'm ok with some options;

In no particular order:

Pasha Parfeny - Dorule
Karizma - When Life is Grey
Doiniţa Gherman - Viaţa

lucian-crusher
26th February 2011, 18:45
It will be betwen Zdob si Zdub and Pasha IMO!

A-lister
26th February 2011, 18:48
It will be betwen Zdob si Zdub and Pasha IMO!

If that's so, it has to be Pasha then!!

Zdob.. were bad already in 2005, but some gimmick saved them imo

This song is much worse than that one though.

Scooby
26th February 2011, 18:56
So new crazy Saturday starts in Kishinev for 40 mnts, can't wait

adnar
26th February 2011, 19:11
First stream does not want to work, and the second works very bad for me :( I hope the official stream will be available in 30 minutes.

I keep my fingers crossed for Pasha, Croitoru/Covali duo, Annisoara Balmus and Natalia Barbu.