uo uo uo oo
uo uo uo oo
Ahora que me quiten que me quiten lo bailao

lucian-crusher
1st May 2010, 23:37
Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! :D :D

alca
1st May 2010, 23:57
Azúcar Moreno!!!! I know they are not together anymore but this is a dream that I really want to come true! :)

Raul_Spain
2nd May 2010, 14:42
Edurne.

Anjeza
2nd May 2010, 14:46
David Bisbal :D

ithanspain
4th May 2010, 00:24
Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! :D :D

Roser have said in a interview that, she will not go to Eurovision (preselection) until the process to chose the artist changes.
She didn't like the internet process, empty of freaks and jokes. Also I remember she talk about the actitude of RTVE with Eurovision, that is not as good as in other countries.

Azúcar Moreno!!!! I know they are not together anymore but this is a dream that I really want to come true! :)

Probably Azúcar Moreno not, but Toñi Salazar or the group Alazán that are also Salazar's family, I guess one of them isToñi and Encarna (Azúcar Moreno) sister.

Alazán particpated at the preselection of 2000 with "Alcanzarás la luna".

uh6enuaYTPc

alca
4th May 2010, 10:14
^ Yes I know Alazán and I loved their song from 2000. On the video (while is stopped) the one on the left really looks like Toñi! :o And every time I listen to this song it feels like Azúcar Moreno sings it. Their voices are so similar (coz they are family :P ).
How many brothers and sisters are they? I thought it was 2 sisters (Encarna and Toñi) and 3 brothers Juan, Manuel, and Jose (the group Los Chunguitos). Is there another sister?

wittgenstein
4th May 2010, 11:01
alex ubago. is he still out there?

Raul_Spain
4th May 2010, 20:29
Yes he is, but I think he has only one OK song :?

ParadiseES
6th May 2010, 11:36
Alex Ubago should finally find a girlfriend and stop torturing us with his cheesy songs :|

Raul_Spain
6th May 2010, 15:16
God, you're right :lol:

Matt
6th May 2010, 15:42
I LOVED Coral's song this year so I would be delighted to see her give it another shot but after this year's NF disaster I highly doubt she'll give it another shot, at least not in the near future.

ParadiseES
6th May 2010, 22:57
I LOVED Coral's song this year so I would be delighted to see her give it another shot but after this year's NF disaster I highly doubt she'll give it another shot, at least not in the near future.

Why? When you decide to take part in a competition, you have to know that you can either win or not.
Not only juries chose Diges, but televoting voted for him too (and with a big difference of votes). So I don't see any disaster there ;)

Jukica
7th May 2010, 09:48
I want Coral for Spain :D her song on NF this year was awesome, she should have won :(

Raul_Spain
7th May 2010, 11:06
No more Coral, she lost my support when she gave that radio interview after the final. Have you read about it?

Matt
7th May 2010, 15:52

Why? When you decide to take part in a competition, you have to know that you can either win or not.
Not only juries chose Diges, but televoting voted for him too (and with a big difference of votes). So I don't see any disaster there ;)

Well, that's the disaster. No offense, but Spain does not really have the greatest track record when it comes to choosing teh right song song, at least not over the past 5 years. Daniel will probably end up somewhere in the bottom 10 while coral would have had a great shot at top 5. That is why I'm calling it a disaster.
But as said, she won't be back obviously so it's just wishthinking on my part.

ithanspain
8th May 2010, 13:09
No more Coral, she lost my support when she gave that radio interview after the final. Have you read about it?

I'm totally agree xgood

I voted she in 2008 and this year, but when I listen her interview she had lost all my support forever. She must lean about how to loss.

AlekS
8th May 2010, 13:20
^ and I don't care if she doesn't know (supposedly) how to lose. It's a lame excuse to boycot her and for being judgemental.
I value her entry @ ESC and nothing else. Period. I don't mind Coral to represent Spain (even though she would struggle to enter the top-5, imo).

Raul_Spain
9th May 2010, 10:19
It's not an excuse. How can Coral represent Spain at an international level if she doesn't know how to behave and control herself imo? :(

AlekS
9th May 2010, 11:20
^ do you choose a space astronaut? Or UN ambassador?
+ believe me, NOTHING can beat t.A.T.u.'s behavior @ ESC :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D

Raul_Spain
9th May 2010, 13:42
Well, for me and many people that's important.

94ayd
9th May 2010, 13:51
Pop Star Queen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlekS
9th May 2010, 14:04
THIS is more importnat than your entries? :lol:
Also I don't get how it can be important at all. We don't rate her personal qualities at ESC. This is not Miss World contest :lol:

alca
9th May 2010, 20:05
Pop Star Queen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please no! :lol:

Raul_Spain
9th May 2010, 22:21
THIS is more importnat than your entries? :lol:
Also I don't get how it can be important at all. We don't rate her personal qualities at ESC. This is not Miss World contest :lol:

I usually don't like our entries, I didn't even watch Chikilicuatre performance. And why is it important? Well, I think Coral could set fire to the green room live on tv if people don't vote her :lol:

AlekS
9th May 2010, 22:33
I usually don't like our entries, I didn't even watch Chikilicuatre performance. And why is it important? Well, I think Coral could set fire to the green room live on tv if people don't vote her :lol:
Even if Coral is gonna have "Drunk Lindsey Lohan" moment... everybody will be busy showing the winner :lol:
She didn't set on fire the Spanish green room, you know ;) And her radio speech was a pure PR move. Of course she was upset cuz she lost... at home, in Spain :lol:
ps. and she will never overpass Silvia Night in being the biggest diva :twisted:

94ayd
9th May 2010, 22:46
I'd love for another fake or not fake diva to grace the stage of Eurovision. That's why I want Pop Star Queen. :lol: She has 0 talent which is also more fun.

alca
12th May 2010, 13:37
ps. and she will never overpass Silvia Night in being the biggest diva :twisted:
You mean the biggest BITCH!! :twisted: I wish I could erase that entry from my memory! I hate her!

AlekS
12th May 2010, 20:39
^ YEAH! :mrgreen:
except I don't hate her - hate kills your nerve cells ;) ... just like Sylvia :twisted:

+ bitchism doesn't count in gimmick entries, for me at least 8-)

ithanspain
13th May 2010, 00:25
Well If you want freaks we can ask the famous transexual artists Cristina "La Veneno" or Carmen de Mairena if they want to go Eurovision. Also if you want them for represent your own countries are all for you. :mrgreen:

If you want to find the single hits from each:

Carmen de Mairena - "Yo Soy Esa" ("I am that")
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4265/1223682937902f.jpg (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/1223682937902f.jpg/)

La Veneno - "Veneno pa' tu piel" ("Poison for your body")
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7698/jkaja.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/i/jkaja.jpg/)

I don't put the video here, cause at some parts of the song they show their operated breasts, however don't be afraid you can search them cause I guess Youtube haven't rated as adult content. LOL It could be many thinks but not erotic... :lol:

IF SOME COUNTRY WANTS ANY OF THEM, I'M SURE IT WILL BE A PLEASURE FOR THEM. :lol:

AlekS
13th May 2010, 00:30
:lol: :lol: :lol:
operated breasts, yuuuck! :shock:

+ Knowing the Spanish broadcaster they can already apply for Spain :lol: 8-)

94ayd
13th May 2010, 00:38
This couldn't be any more disgusting. :lol:

alca
13th May 2010, 10:36
^ YEAH! :mrgreen:
except I don't hate her - hate kills your nerve cells ;) ... just like Sylvia :twisted:

+ bitchism doesn't count in gimmick entries, for me at least 8-)
Well I didn't have a problem with her song at the beginning but when I saw this
NVdf7KrevF0
I changed my mind! She called Carola an "ugly fucking old bitch from Sweden"!! The "sluts from Holland"! "Ugly people from Finland"!! Come on! Did she really expect to go well on the contest with that attitude? And I know that this interview is after the semi but she had that attitude since the day 1! So yes, I am extremely happy that she stayed out of the final! :evil:

-----------------------------------

Personally I don't consider transexuals freaks but when the operation wasn't so successful and the "patient" is at an advanced age (such as the ones you posted) then I guess I can call them freaks...

94ayd
13th May 2010, 10:52
Guys, are you that BLIND? She's an ACTRESS. :lol:

alca
13th May 2010, 10:59
^ So what? The fact that she's an actress doesn't give her the right to talk about ANYONE in that way!

94ayd
13th May 2010, 11:02
Well, I don't think there were any bad intentions behind what she did. Just her show. She really deserved the final and not Sweden, for instance, so why not do those crazy stuff?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

alca
13th May 2010, 11:08
OK not bad intensions behind that but saying that in front of the cameras and knowing that millions are watching this? I am sure that the non hardcore eurofans didn't understand that. And no! Sweden's song was way better than hers but I won't argue on this. It's all about taste. ;)

ithanspain
13th May 2010, 15:34
Personally I don't consider transexuals freaks but when the operation wasn't so successful and the "patient" is at an advanced age (such as the ones you posted) then I guess I can call them freaks...

Oh nooo. I didn't say they is freak cause their transexuality. Their are freaks cause how they talk, move. What they do or say and the vocabulary they use.

If you search some videos you will understand it. :lol:

Dana International is transexual and I don't think she is a freak. :mrgreen:

94ayd
13th May 2010, 23:54
Isn't it just because they look freaky?! :lol: Dana doesn't, I would've given her as an example of a pretty good result of transgendring. ;)

PS I do like the Swedish one, too but the Icelandic one was more creative, fresh and fun. :D

ithanspain
14th May 2010, 00:13
It's more than their look.

Here a video of La Veneno and Carmen de Mairena in all their glory. They were invited to the programme after another transexual (the one to the right of Carmen de Mairena) called Marisol was caught in Barcelona operating transexuals.
She operated Carmen de Mairena and La Veneno.

Marisol puted 1/4 litter of plane's oil in La Veneno's bottom. Not silicone :lol:
Carmen de Mairena said cause the oil of planes Marisol puted in their lips she become famous.

Then La Veneno said when Marisol operated in her flat in Barcelona, a husky was the nurse... :lol: :lol: :lol:
She talks about other transexual friends for example one that after operated their breasts the both become to only one breast.
She used superglue to cover the wounds.
Others the oil for planes go down to the feet and seemed elephants feet.
During all the interview La Veneno called Marisol as boxer and Maricón... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also people laugh a lot cause the names of La Veneno's friends are so funny. For example Paca la Piraña (Paca the Piranha), Sandra la Camellona, la Valkiria, la Manola, la Tonisha. And the saver Dr. Berenjeno :mrgreen:

The moment of more ecstasy start at minute 6:00 :lol:

TNAq_n4hNiE

alca
14th May 2010, 09:32
Indeed freaky! I am always wondering... Do these people find lovers? And I mean the ones whose operation failed. For Dana is pretty easy to find a partner. ;)

ParadiseES
15th May 2010, 15:18
Please, leave this annoying conversation about those "creatures" and return to the topic... :|

ithanspain
17th May 2010, 22:47
What do you think about this?
gD60DJGkyII

ParadiseES
20th May 2010, 19:37
Well, "Lady Pantogaga" will go to jail (where are your teeth now, Isabel?? :mrgreen: ) so she can't go to ESC :ugeek: :lol:

Anyway, I really like this remix. I think some artist should try this "pantogaga" style :o

ithanspain
23rd May 2010, 21:27
Another Lady PantoGaga hit...

"Se me enamora el telephone"

c1vYWOeNDCE

Personally, I prefer "Alejandro, dáme veneno" :lol:

ParadiseES
31st May 2010, 11:05
I think we should do like Greece and send some up-tempo typical Spanish, but instead of Opa, "Ole" :mrgreen:
It would be wonderful to take Melody & Los Vivancos back, but after TVE disgrace last year...
A new "Amante de la luna" would be WOW!!! :D

UMNDomxLSU8

I always wanted to know how we had done with this, cause I supported this until Vivancos' withdrawal. I'm sure this would've been a top song :(
But I doubt we're sending something like this, cause Spanish people is usually afraid to send this stuff, cause they think it won't do well in Europe. But our last top-10 were typical Spanish most of them (David Civera, Beth, Ramón, Azúcar Moreno 8-) )
So if they found a song with a similar performance, I'd be ok with an internal selection 8-)
It's not unlikely the internal selection scenario, regarding to the crisis, they'd save money without hostinf an NF.

But anyways, I'll support the best song, no matter how's gonna sing it ;)

ithanspain
2nd June 2010, 04:42
If she isn't in the jail yet...Isabel Pantoja with something like "Veneno". :D

Aa9yRKkPaOc

Very typical spanish sounds. :mrgreen:

Ivi007
5th June 2010, 23:24
John Cobra again?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Comedme la p***a"

Oh my god :D

ParadiseES
6th June 2010, 10:31
Pablo 2011!!! xguitar :mrgreen:

Balak
7th June 2010, 23:29
PLEASE: SORAYA!
Or just someone who can actually sing (Daniel Diges was brilliant, such good example should be taken into account for the following participations)

btw, if John Cobra goes to Eurovision, then I could do it for Spain next year as well....LOL

Ivi007
9th June 2010, 13:22
News:

Spain – Coral Segovia has announced to Spanish newspaper “El Mundo” that she will no longer enter the Spanish National Final for the Eurovision Song Contest. After a total of 5 unsuccessful entries in Spanish National Finals she also accuses the Spanish television TVE of not taking the contest seriously and states that she believes TVE has manipulated the voting in favour of other artists competing. She participated in 2005 with “Deshojando madrugadas“, 2006 with “Dónde irán los sueños“, 2008 with “Todo está en tu mente” (coming second) and this year with “En una vida” (coming second once more).In 2009 she withdrew her song Babylon before the deadline.

-Yo tambien estaría harto es mas lo hubiera dejado antes , :lol:

ParadiseES
9th June 2010, 16:31
^

If she really believes TVE has manipulated the results, then she should go to the police station or the court and report it instead of throwing bullcrap on other artists ;)

But I don't think she has proofs. Crying is so easy... :roll:

Scooby
9th June 2010, 18:09
It would be great to see Monica Naranjo at Eurovision (I adore that women), though I know that a very small chance that something like that happens.

AlekS
9th June 2010, 19:31
I think we should do like Greece and send some up-tempo typical Spanish, but instead of Opa, "Ole" :mrgreen:
It would be wonderful to take Melody & Los Vivancos back, but after TVE disgrace last year...
A new "Amante de la luna" would be WOW!!! :D
xyeah
I voted for her btw, I'd so like them to come back :D

ParadiseES
9th June 2010, 22:15
It would be great to see Monica Naranjo at Eurovision (I adore that women), though I know that a very small chance that something like that happens.

Not a very small, ZERO chances! :lol:

Scooby
10th June 2010, 15:08

Not a very small, ZERO chances! :lol:

Amore y lujo
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Solita
25th July 2010, 21:35
Please La Quinta Estacion :oops:

lucian-crusher
25th July 2010, 22:11
If not Roser, can it be Bea Bronchal? :D :D

SpainEscFan
3rd August 2010, 19:09
Georgina is from Venezuela but actually she is living in Spain for 6 years , , good singer for the 51th spanish entry ;)

Con solo una mirada - Georgina
ynqkQs92Gpc

Me enamoré - Georgina
kenW9uCFYJk

SpainEscFan
5th August 2010, 23:41
Nena Daconte is great ;)

En que estrella estará
qZ1H-e8Z-LY

Tenía tanto que darte
rd8ZFtD5rM8

Idiota
iz2nuGsSF1c

SpainEscFan
6th August 2010, 12:28
More spanish music , Maldita Nerea :P . I'd like to see in Eurovision this group ;)

El secreto de las tortugas - Maldita Nerea
ygJKT0Opx6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygJKT0Opx6U

Cosas Que Suenan A - Maldita Nerea
MVcWLgP88bI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVcWLgP88bI

AlekS
6th August 2010, 12:38
out of those I like Georgina the most :)
imo, she can become female Tom Dice if she participates =)

ParadiseES
6th August 2010, 13:29
Both have cute songs, but I think we need something stronger....

MÁS CAÑA, you know... :P

ParadiseES
6th August 2010, 13:32
wooooo

ANd Maldita Nerea..... I so love this group. It's one of my favourites, but I don't think they would do well in ESC, cause people can0't understand their wonderful lyrics.... :(

PS- And we already have one Tom Dice and he's unbeatable, so we'd better look for a different think 8-)

ParadiseES
6th August 2010, 14:38
EX_ZTJy9wAM

I so love this song, it's my favourite xromance

But I sent this to NSC and it got one of the last places, so I think, unfortunately Europe can't appreciate this :(

SpainEscFan
6th August 2010, 15:54
out of those I like Georgina the most :)
imo, she can become female Tom Dice if she participates =)

Georgina are a great live :P , She is not much known in Spain and Eurovision could support her career

Georgina & Beth (Spanish entry ESC 2003) - Con solo una mirada(live) :D
HlGnjHvLBw8

Georgina - Me enamoré (live)
UEGlCWwEOUM

"Maldita Nerea" is so good for Eurovision :|

SpainEscFan
10th August 2010, 03:19
And the Andalucia's music , good for Eurovision?

100% Spanish music :D

Solo tengo ojos pa tí - De cai
lUB5S0vVRhI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUB5S0vVRhI

ParadiseES
10th August 2010, 09:43
De Cai is so cheap :|

ithanspain
13th August 2010, 08:11
Beth had it's chance...and finshed 8. One time and no more. She is always saying comments on TV, that shows she is ashamed of had gone to Eurovision, and most importantly representing Spain.
I've heard she, many times saying that she wasn't representing Spain, that she was doing it for RTVE (the public television).

She criticized a lot the song "Dime", saying that she didn't like it. Also after the contest she didn't take the profit it could from it.

Anyway, nowadays she would never want to represent Spain. She is an spoiled child that want people show that she is gippy...buahh :lol: :lol: :lol: .And her family it's rich.

That finishes the opinion for an spoiled child that ruined what could have been a succesfull career only for make a CD with songs that like only a minority and not the majority of people that vote him to go to Eurovision.

You can see I dont' have a good opinion of Beth... I assume we make a really good job in Eurovision (the song was excellent) with some outs of tune. But after it, her career wass awful.

-ParadiseES, if you want CAÑA, can phone Toñi Salazar to sing an "ESPAÑA ES LA CAÑA" 2.0 !!!! "Egpaña eh la CAÑA, la lú y er coló..." :lol:

Now I couldn't think for any artist to go...But I would like something really spanish, latino. Like David Civera - "Dile que la quiro"2001, Ramón - "Para llenarme de tí" 2005, Azúcar Moreno - "Bandido" 1990. Or a modern mixture of Pop-latino like "Dime" 2003.

evilperson
20th August 2010, 20:57
Mirela (NF 2007, 2008, 2009) said she will attempt again this year. In my opinion, she should've won with her song in 2009, which I also think was her best effort for ESC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX35hho-16M

Milos-BC
21st August 2010, 23:16
^^ Indeed, Mirela is one of the best possible choices, IMO :D

Israeliboy
22nd August 2010, 11:34
I want BETH again!

ParadiseES
22nd August 2010, 20:25
Beth will never represent Spain and it's better cause she only makes boring underground music in Catalan now... She would never apply again though.

And I agree about Mirela, but she would need a stronger song ;)

Schlagerman1
25th August 2010, 08:10
I haven't commented Spain yet...well spanish people, I don't know how but you really need to shape up now, all big 4 countries has done well but not you after the 50/50 rule(even if 15th is pretty ok, just not top 10 yet).
I really don't know what you should send, but I purpose to go internally, cause the selection isn't working (even if I do LOOOOOOVEEE the idea, I see that you still choose the wrong songs...our Webbjoker in Sweden didn't work, so Internet aren't the best for ESC-selections I'm afraid).

ithanspain
28th September 2010, 18:44
The new single of DOVER

Dover - Dannaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNt1EfnTWUE&feature=related

A song of 2006, I love...

Dover - Let my out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhgntrwAKsk

PD: Which is the limit of date of the edition of the song, to can particpate in Eurovision... (it was 30 of september or 31 of october?)

ParadiseES
28th September 2010, 19:25
@ Ithan

Dannaya just floped in FSC, so we'd better not send it :p

Songs can participate from 1st September ;)

ithanspain
28th September 2010, 20:24
@ Ithan

Dannaya just floped in FSC, so we'd better not send it :p

Songs can participate from 1st September ;)

Then the joke song of Berto, can participate...:shock:

Matt
1st October 2010, 18:59
To prevent joke acts or inappropriate behavior or just entries trying to corrupt the spirit of the contest TVE will create a internal committee and they are going to review all entries and may disqualify songs that fall under any of those categories.

So hopefully we will see a big improvement in the song quality.....my fingers are crossed.

ParadiseES
4th November 2010, 19:33
New system this year for Spain.
Song and artist will be chosen separately. Candidates in both categories must apply from November 15th to December 12th.
We don't know anything about how song and artist will be chosen. More info about the whole process tomorrow at 12:00.

I like this idea. In fact, I always wanted a system like this. We lost great songs in the past just because they didn't have strong or famous singers. But I hope song is chosen first, cause I'm afraid we could choose a flamenco singer to sing a dance song, for example...

Schlagerman1
5th November 2010, 15:47
New system this year for Spain.
Song and artist will be chosen separately. Candidates in both categories must apply from November 15th to December 12th.
We don't know anything about how song and artist will be chosen. More info about the whole process tomorrow at 12:00.

I like this idea. In fact, I always wanted a system like this. We lost great songs in the past just because they didn't have strong or famous singers. But I hope song is chosen first, cause I'm afraid we could choose a flamenco singer to sing a dance song, for example...

I don't like this cause what you are saying in the end...it might go horribly bad if you are unlucky! :(

ParadiseES
5th November 2010, 17:47
MORE NEWS

And very good news with no doubt. Two castings: one for singers and another one for songs. Both are online, but it will be a PROFESSIONAL JURY who will choose the singers and songs which will go through the TV shows. There will be also jokers, so famous artists or group can go directly to the shows. The singers will have to sing any of the previous Spanish ESC entries or any other ESC winner.
There will be three shows to choose the singer and then a final to choose a song for that singer (between January and February) -this is still to confirm ;)-
We will have 50-50 televoting and jury again.

First conclusion: we don't know how this will work. It could work either well or wrong... But at least it's clear that TVE took this seriously and they made a plan instead of improvisations as the years before. They have worked to solve last years mistakes and we can't complain at them this year :)

AlekS
5th November 2010, 19:57
^ it remind sme our own system, at some point. Don't be afraid, if TVE juries aren't idiots it will be ok :)

Matt
15th November 2010, 18:29
RTVE has officially kicked off the 2011 Spanish Eurovision selection by opening the online applications system for both composers and singers to submit their information in order to compete in the Spanish Eurovision national final. Two separate auditions will be held simultaneously in order to pick the singers and songs separately.
TVE, the Spanish national broadcaster, is currently engrossed and working very hard in coming up with a spectacular and extraordinary selection in order to select both the song and singer to represent them in Düsseldorf next May. RTVE has kicked off today the online application system on their official website where all those singers and composers wanting to compete are invited to submit their data along with applications. The online submission period is opened from today until the 12th of December. For those who wish to apply in person will have to do so at the scheduled auditions in Madrid and Barcelona later this month.

ithanspain
17th November 2010, 00:35
After the win of Chenoa at the poll of the most imporant spanish web, somepeople think she could take part in the preselection.
Also TVE has talked about it, in a programme of the channel and the singer has thank the support in its facebook.

Other names that sound are Rosa (ESC'2002), who was selected by TVE to represent Spain in the las Eurovision Dance Contest, but finally Spain didn't partipate. At that time Rosa said, she'll always help TVE if it asks for.
Could we see Rosa at the preselection if RTVE ask her?? 8-)

ParadiseES
18th November 2010, 20:01
Chenoa said YES to Eurovision. She says she's so happy cause eurofans trust her and she would really like to go to ESC, even if she knows it's so difficult to win with the voting system, but at least to do well.
She says it depends on the songs and what TVE will offer to her.

Veeeeeeeeeery good news. I love her from the beginning :mrgreen:

goktengri
18th November 2010, 20:04
Chenoa would be great !

Scooby
18th November 2010, 21:53
Chenoa xcheer

Matt
13th December 2010, 22:54
1142 songs were submitted and 477 candidates are in the running to represent Spain are eager to find out if their songs will be chosen for one of the semi finals.

Remember that Spain will select the song and singer seperately.

AlekS
22nd December 2010, 17:31
http://esctoday.com/news/read/16370

TVE announces list of Eurovision precandidates

The 30 selected acts have qualified from the auditions held in Barcelona a week ago. They will have to go through another selection phase, which will result in six of them being eliminated. The reimaining 24 will participate in the televised semifinals to be held on a yet unknown date.

Among the lucky acts, there are some familiar faces to the Spanish public and Eurovision fans, such as Sonia y Selena (national final 2001), Alazán (national final 2000) or Baltanás (national finals 2007 and 2008). There are also several former Operación Triunfo participants.

These are the 30 selected acts:

* Alazán
* Alba Lucía
* Auryn
* Baltanás
* Da Igual
* Dani Alemán
* David Sancho
* Divas
* Don Johnson’s
* Esmeralda Grao
* Fernando Hidalgo
* Guadiana
* Las Miranda
* Lorena Rosales
* Lucía Pérez
* Lussi Bon
* María López
* Melissa
* Monica Guech
* Paula
* Pau Quero
* Rocío Jiménez
* Sebas
* Sergi Albert
* Sergio Bermejo
* Sometimes
* Sonia y Selena
* Sunami
* Valeria Antonella
* We

As esctoday.com reported, TVE reserves the right to invite established artists to take part in the selection as wildcards. Whether they will participate remains to be seen and will be announced at a later date.

Cole
22nd December 2010, 17:57
Sonia y Selena are back lol
I used to love yo quiero bailar

Matt
22nd December 2010, 18:07
I truly hope Spain will finally pick the right song. The past few years they always ended up picking the weaker entries and then were suprised they flopped at the contest. I am really rooting for Spain next year!!!

Sim
22nd December 2010, 18:19
I just hope that Spain really picks a good one now!
Something typically spanish is also good for me

Stella
22nd December 2010, 18:32
I want Chenoa to represent Spain this year:)
Her song En tu cruz is one of my faves:)
Maybe with a good song she'll win;)

Cole
22nd December 2010, 19:27
I want Chenoa to represent Spain this year:)
Her song En tu cruz is one of my faves:)
Maybe with a good song she'll win;)

I agree, i loved that song

alca
23rd December 2010, 15:57
Alazán!!! :D xclap xclap There are no plans for an Azúcar Moreno reunion but at least we'll see some of the Salazar family! :p

Matt
5th January 2011, 14:58
OGAE Spain reports that the Spanish Eurovision 2011 galas will kick off on Monday the 24th of January in Barcelona. National broadcaster TVE and Gestmusic, who is producing the shows, have not confirmed the dates of the Spanish national selection yet. A total of 4 galas will be held, with the grand finale schedueld to be held in February. Fans who wish to attend the galas can do so by applying at the Gestmusic website.

SOURCE (http://esctoday.com/news/read/16269)

evilperson
11th January 2011, 13:39
There are no wildcards it seems, these are the 24 that continue in the selection:

Alazán
Auryn
Baltanás
Da igual
David Sancho
Don Johnsons
Esmeralda Grao
Gio
Guadiana
Las Miranda
Lorena Rosales
Lucía Pérez
María López
Melissa
Mónica Guech
Pau Quero
Paula Marengo
Roima Durán
Sebas
Sergi Albert
Sometimes
Sunami
Valeria Antonella
We

not selected :

Alba Lucía, Dani Alemán, Divas, Fernando H., Lussi Bom and Sonia y Selena.

Matt
12th January 2011, 17:28
The Spanish national broadcaster TVE, is currently very busy with the organization of the Spanish Eurovision 2011 National Selection. The broadcaster has chosen 80 songs from the more than 1,100 received. On the 20th of January TVE will annouce the 20 lucky songs that will compete to represent Spain at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Düsseldorf. Thus these 80 songs will be shortlisted to 20.
The Spanish Eurovision national selection will kick off on the 24th of January with its 1st semi final in Barcelona. 24 hopeful candidates will battle to qualify for the grand final in order to represent Spain in Düsseldorf. Anne Irgatiburu will host all the 4 Eurovision 2011 Spanish galas, which will be aired live on TVE.

TVE has shorlisted the candidate potential songs from more than 1,100 to 80. Now the broadcaster will have to shortlist yet again from 80 to 20. The broadcaster will make an official announcent on the 20th of January where it will reveal the 20 candidate songs which will compete to represent Spain

http://esctoday.com/news/read/16463

ParadiseES
13th January 2011, 00:32
The first semifinal is postponed until 28th January.
There will be two semifinals, one final and one "super-final" to decide the song.
The 20 songs selected will be announced the 20th January and will be performed in the final and the super-final.

ParadiseES
13th January 2011, 00:35
So far, still waiting if there will be jokers or not, I support Esmeralda Grao.
I found out this song of her and I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDwmA9gwVw

AlekS
13th January 2011, 00:44
So far, still waiting if there will be jokers or not, I support Esmeralda Grao.
I found out this song of her and I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDwmA9gwVw
LOVE it.
I think I've just got my 1st fave.

ParadiseES
16th January 2011, 00:34
OMG Yesterday, I just found out that one of the qualifiers for the semifinals is a friend of mine! :lol:
It's Sunami's singer. I wish them good luck, though they are not what I want in ESC ;)

Darko
16th January 2011, 22:54
I'm quite disappointed this year with TVE. I expected much more quality in the national selection - what happened to the 6 jokers?

We need Chenoa, I'm afraid. Hope she makes her mind up.

ParadiseES
16th January 2011, 22:59
^
We don't know yet if this is the final list or we'll have some jokers qualified directly to the finals. Anyway, it's not either TVE's problem if famous artists don't want to go to Eurovision and that's what happens in Spain.

There are some good candidates and some other who are very bad. I just hope for good songs!

Darko
16th January 2011, 23:19
Well, I just hope it won't be a disaster... I think Esmeralda will win, anyway. She's the only one who counts on a solid fanbase and a long musical career. But let's see.

Cooler
18th January 2011, 04:03
Spain should send someone who sings 'serious music', like David Bisbal. He rocks! :) Or group 'La Oreja de Van Gogh'.

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 04:05
is there any chance coral comes back?
im sorry but spain is the dumbest country ever to nto send her last year

Raul_Spain
18th January 2011, 12:09
Is this Marta the same that won X Factor some years ago?

Darko
18th January 2011, 12:59
is there any chance coral comes back?
im sorry but spain is the dumbest country ever to nto send her last year

There's no chance. She blamed TVE for her "bad" results in the National finals and said she wouldn't submit an entry never ever again!

Darko
18th January 2011, 13:00
Spain should send someone who sings 'serious music', like David Bisbal. He rocks! :) Or group 'La Oreja de Van Gogh'.

That'd be cool, especially LaOreja de Van Gogh. But I'm afraid those artists will never represent us :(

ParadiseES
18th January 2011, 19:28
Is this Marta the same that won X Factor some years ago?

Do you mean María López???

I never followed X-Factor, but as far as I know first X-Factor winner is María Villalón (I think she was one of the members of Santa Fe in 2009), but this María took part in a different edition of the same show if I'm not wrong.

Matt
18th January 2011, 21:50
Nina, the 1989 Spanish Eurovision representative, is back in Operación Triunfo, which is currently running its 8th edition on Spanish private television channel Telecinco. Nina achieved a 6th placing with her song Nacida para amar in Laussane at the Eurovision Song Contest. She came back to the Eurovision scene in 2002 when she coached Rosa in the first edition of Operación Triunfo which kicked off in 2001.

SOURCE (http://esctoday.com/news/read/16505)

CiprianZisu
18th January 2011, 22:23
coral not winning last year is the most disgraceful thing ever in eurovision history

94ayd
19th January 2011, 00:14
Yeah, I'm not a fan of ballads and stuff but choosing Daniel Diges instead of Coral was just :lol:

ParadiseES
19th January 2011, 00:19
People voted for the performance in the NF. That's all ;)

94ayd
19th January 2011, 00:26
Well, I don't think it was that bad. ;)

Matt
19th January 2011, 00:49
Don't get me started on the whole Coral thing. Could have been one of my all time favorites ever.....well it's all water under the bridge...But I was a bitter person....

ParadiseES
19th January 2011, 01:54
Hey, I didn't say that Coral's performance was bad or something like that. She was quite good actually, but her performance was a bit cold and she was not as charming as Daniel was (she showed her marvellous vocal abilities though ;)), that + our NF was soooo full of ballads made people to choose the most different one.

But yeah, we should all get over this Coral thingie, please, I'm so tired of it...

94ayd
19th January 2011, 09:54
Come on, it's fun! :lol: I didn't take part in the discussions back then...

Darko
19th January 2011, 10:52
Hey, I didn't say that Coral's performance was bad or something like that. She was quite good actually, but her performance was a bit cold and she was not as charming as Daniel was (she showed her marvellous vocal abilities though ;)), that + our NF was soooo full of ballads made people to choose the most different one.

But yeah, we should all get over this Coral thingie, please, I'm so tired of it...

I agree. Plus I don't think Coral would have stood out that much... (not as much as Dani did, at least)

alca
19th January 2011, 12:05
coral not winning last year is the most disgraceful thing ever in eurovision history

Add Sweden's Timoteij to that!

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 12:14
Add Sweden's Timoteij to that!

And Catarina Pereira in ::pt and Emina in ::rs.

Anyway! I am happy Coral didn't go last year because her song from 2008 was much bether yhan ,,En una vida" so If she would've gone she would've done good but not as good as she would've done with ,,Todo esta en tu mente" in 2008. Who I would like to see is Mirela as she was robbed both in 2007 and 2009.

94ayd
19th January 2011, 12:18
Agree on all of those! :D Spain usually choses very weird stuff... :lol:

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 14:12
A VOICE LIKE CORALS ALWAYS STANDS OUT
she reminds me so much of celine dion
spain was the stupidest country last year
wtf is ai chiki tichico
or whatever the heck he was singing
puretrash

ParadiseES
19th January 2011, 15:25
^

THen apply for the Spanish jury to help us to find light in our stupid minds which can't choose the best song... :roll:

Both, juries and televoting, agreed (with a big margin) that Daniel was the best choice. Period.

You can agree or disagree, but it was OUR decision and that doesn't make a whole country stupid ;)

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 16:24
blame the juries then
haha

Darko
19th January 2011, 20:26
I totally agree. Plus, even though Coral's vocals are amazing - I acknowledge that, Dani's act was much more original. And that's why he won. Well, at least that's my opinion. I voted for both Coral and Dani lol

CiprianZisu
19th January 2011, 21:48
true
i just never saw a comparison
her voice is so magnificent
and it was a powerful song

ParadiseES
19th January 2011, 23:56
Anyway, we all know that the chosen singer is ALWAYS someone who has a discographic company behind, most likely Universal-Vale Music (Coral, Melody or Mirela didn't have before while Daniel and Soraya did). That's how TVE saves money in promotions, performance in general and stuff like that.

Darko, do you know if some of the candidates has or will have an album launched by a company? They're not so popular so.... Well, maybe Esmeralda Grao or Alazán, who launched albums before, probably Auryn as they are a new group... DOn't know...

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 04:35
its just sad
really really is

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 17:52
Here is the list with the 20 candidate songs:

Abrázate a mi corazón - Música y letra: Antonio Sánchez-Ohlsson y Thomas G.son
Away - Música y letra: Primoz Poglajen, Jonas Gladnikoff, Camilla Gottschalck y Christina Schilling
Backwards Learning - Música y letra: Jonas Gladnikoff, Camilla Gottschlack, Christina Schilling
C'est la vie! It's alright! - Letra y música: W&M, Nestor Geli, Susie Päivärinta, Per Andersson y Mats Lindberg
Diamonds - Música y letra: Nestor Geli, Susie Päivärinta, Pär Lönn
Envangeline - Música: Kjell Jennstig y Dejan Belgrenius / Letra: Kristin Molin
Eos - Música y letra: Jesús Cañadilla / Alejandro de Pinedo
Eres tan cool - Música y letra: Alejandro de Pinedo y Jesús Cañadilla
Eres todo lo que quiero - Música: Mikel Herzog-Alberto Estébanez / Letra: Mikel Herzog
Golden Cadillac - Música: Kjell Jennstig / Letra: Gerard James Borg y Leif Goldkuhl
Llueve - Música y letra: Juan Guillénn
Música - Letra y música: Vanessa Serrano
Only break my heart? - Música y letra: Rafael Artesero Herrero
Peligroso - Letra: William Luque / Música: Domingo Sánchez
Sospechas - Música: Gustavo Castañeda y Yapci Cruz / Letra: Yolanda Ortiz
Sueño y sueñas - Música: Pedro Romeo / Letra: Amaya Martínez
Teasing you - Música y letra: Rafael Artesero Herrero
The sun will shine - Música y letra: Rafael de Alba
Tic, Tac - Música y letra: Rocío Romero Grau
Weeping for joy - Música y letra: Rafael Artesero Herrero

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 18:00
Well, the first thing I notice is that there are a lot of English titles, this is new for a Spanish selection.

We also have many foreigners, including Ohlsson and G.sson (they make La noche es para mí and I love you mi vida, if I'm right), some people who look from Finland regarding their names (:lol:). Not Ralph Siegel though :lol:

Three songs by Rafael Artesero (he composed Coral's in 2010 and Mirela's in 2007, among others). Alejandro de Pinedo and Jesús Cañadilla are ESC fans as far as I know. And Mikel Herzog was Spanish representative in 1998.

So bad that we can't listen to any demo yet :(
It's said that selection was so difficult and that could mean that the songs are either VERY GOOD or VERY BAD. Let's hope... Anyway, I'm sure we'll find the eliminated songs on youtube soon and will make a slight idea of what to expect.

AlekS
20th January 2011, 18:07
oh, familiar names: G:son (maybe some nice entry :p ), Gladnikoff (probably crap).
Not a fond of some tites but the rest looks gr8 :)

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 18:08
Yeah, some titles are ridiculous. Eres tan cool??? Golden cadillac??? WTF :?

Margerita86
20th January 2011, 18:25
One of those people who look like they are from Finland is Susie Päivärinta who is actually Swedish.

But dear god Spain, G:son and some of our old names?
I just hope the songs are actually good hehe...

Matt
20th January 2011, 18:27
I'm surprised to see a lot of english songs. I'm trying to think but has spain ever sent a song in english ? (not counting phrases)....

evilperson
20th January 2011, 18:28
I guess Spanish composers are not too interested in ESC if a good chunk of the shortlisted songs come from foreign submissions.

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 18:29
Nope. Europe's living a celebration, come on and take, come and shake me, made in Spain, bloody mary, duty free, duty free, duty free are the only English phrases we could hear in ESC from Spain.

Matt
20th January 2011, 18:30
come on and take, come and shake me

I'll never forget that line.....Good to know Soraya was into that. ;)

CiprianZisu
20th January 2011, 19:14
im glad theres english in some of those titles

lucian-crusher
20th January 2011, 20:00
im glad theres english in some of those titles

Why? :((

Spanish is the most beautiful language in the world! :D

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 20:18
Just a quick review of the composers:

- Rafael Artesero-> He has three songs selected. He composed Andorra 2005, "La reina de la noche" (Mirela) in 2007, "True love" (Virginia) in 2009 and "Sin miedos" (Anabel COnde) in 2010.

- Jesús Cañadilla and Alejandro de Pinedo-> Two songs. They made "Algo pequeñito" last year.

- Antonio Sánchez Ohlsson and Thomas G:sson-> Spanish ESC song in 2007, "Todo está en tu mente" (Coral 2008), "Nada es comparable a ti" (Mirela 2009), "En una vida" (Coral 2010). Antonio also composed Venus', José Galisteo's and Samuel & Patricia's song last year. Thomas made Sweden 2001 and 2006, Norway 2007 and Denmark 2010.

- William Luque-> Author of many CHenoa's songs such as "En tu cruz me clavaste", "Duele", "Cuando tú vas", "Soy lo que me das". Does this mean that Chenoa will be part of the preselection??? I hope yes!!!

- Amaya Martínez-> Half of Andermay. She composed "Dime" in 2003.

- Christina Schilling-> "Etcetera" (Ireland 2009)

- Gerard James Borg-> ESC Malta 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007 and 2008.

- Jonas Gladkinoff-> Last two Irish Eurovision themes.

- Mikel Herzog-> Spanish representative in 1998.

- Kjell Jenstig-> ESC Latvia 2007.

It is also known that song "Tic, tac" is composed by a jazz singer.

These are the most important things to say about them.

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 20:19
Why? :((

Spanish is the most beautiful language in the world! :D

Don't worry. I think that Spaniards choosing a song in another language is an unlikely scenario ;)

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 21:46
There is already one song available on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFaWskJetR4&feature=player_embedded

hmmmmm... thank god we have 19 more songs ;)

AlekS
20th January 2011, 21:57
^ lol, true that :*)
hoping for G:sson then.

alca
20th January 2011, 23:38
Don't worry. I think that Spaniards choosing a song in another language is an unlikely scenario ;)

Thank God!

Raul_Spain
21st January 2011, 00:01
Do you mean María López???

I never followed X-Factor, but as far as I know first X-Factor winner is María Villalón (I think she was one of the members of Santa Fe in 2009), but this María took part in a different edition of the same show if I'm not wrong. OK, thanks. There are so many OT/XFactor etc... editions that I was confused.

Matt
24th January 2011, 17:43
Press Conference tomorrow (Jan 25th) 12:00 CET

All details regarding the selection process will be revealed then.

Matt
24th January 2011, 20:47
Spanish broadcasting corporation RTVE has announced today that established artists wishing to take part in the 2011 selection for the Eurovision Song Contest would automatically qualify for the country's national final. Applications deadline has been set on Thursday, January 27th

ParadiseES
24th January 2011, 23:33
Soraya will perform in the first semifinal :D

And about the jokers, there are some rumours: Chenoa, Manuel Carrasco, Rosa (ESC 2002) and Merche. Chenoa is the main one, cause William Luque's song "Peligroso" is one of the selected song and he composed most of Chenoa's hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZHBQjLj_dw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlo4UJSAec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvdaussl8DE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QPW0l89qs

Darko
24th January 2011, 23:51
Darko, do you know if some of the candidates has or will have an album launched by a company? They're not so popular so.... Well, maybe Esmeralda Grao or Alazán, who launched albums before, probably Auryn as they are a new group... DOn't know...

I assume Esmeralda's the only participant who's actually backed by a discographic company (I'm not sure, though) Nevertheless, she's the only "big" name in the competition this year.

BTW, let's all sign a petition to get Chenoa and Soraya involved in this year's NF! Please, Soraya/Chenoa - save us! hahah

I'm too pesimistic, gotta wait for the songs , I suppose lol

Simon87
25th January 2011, 17:01
Merche is in jury ;)

ParadiseES
25th January 2011, 17:47
Yeah, Merche is one of the jurors, with Reyes del Amor (ESC fan and expert), Boris Izaguirre (showman and writer) and Albert Hammond (British composer).
Apparently, there are no jokers yet. They have until thursday to apply and they will get into the big final.
(I find this hilarious, cause they set a telephone numbers for famous artists to apply. I can't imagine someone calling: "heeeyy it's TVE??? I'm a famous singer!!!" :lol:

We also know that TVE will consider in the future to send a song in English, but not this year. All the songs will be in Spanish, so the ones which are in English will be translated :)

And now the system, which is quite complicated if you ask me... :lol:
It kinda reminds to 2007. We have a first round with two shows (12 singers/groups in each one who will perform ESC songs of all history). First of all, the jury will kick out four participants. Then, the televoting will choose three and the jury will choose two.

So, we have a semifinal with 10 singers/groups who will also perform ESC songs in this show. Televoting/Jury 50% will pick three of them.

And then the big final. Three qualifiers will sing 9 songs (so I assume, the 20 previous songs will be reduced to 9 by the jury...), a mix of three songs for each one. Finally, only three songs will remain (don't know if only the jury will decide or it will be 50 %) and televoting/jury will pick the winner act for Dusseldorf. I'm not sure though, if the three big finalists will sing the three songs or each song will be associated to one singer/group.
(If we had jockers, they would go directly to this final round)

ParadiseES
25th January 2011, 17:48
Complicated, isn't it??? :lol:

Matt
25th January 2011, 18:02
I don't think I like that concept but hey whatever works for spain to make it back to the top, it's been a while ;)

ParadiseES
25th January 2011, 22:02
And this the Spanish pet for Eurovision 2010. A new Paul the octopus :lol:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8077/sinano25012011084330pul.jpg

Turkish97
25th January 2011, 22:13
A new Paul the octopus :lol:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8077/sinano25012011084330pul.jpg

Definitely. :lol:

MrJadeEwen
25th January 2011, 22:32
Nice to see them doing something different :) hope it goes well

alca
25th January 2011, 22:35
(I find this hilarious, cause they set a telephone numbers for famous artists to apply. I can't imagine someone calling: "heeeyy it's TVE??? I'm a famous singer!!!" :lol:
We also know that TVE will consider in the future to send a song in English, but not this year. All the songs will be in Spanish, so the ones which are in English will be translated :)

I laughed a lot with the way you described it! :lol: :lol:
And please NO english! PLEASE!!! I love spanish!!

94ayd
25th January 2011, 22:36
GIMME THE NUMBER! xrofl3

Darko
26th January 2011, 00:56
Well, I simply laughed my ass out when i read the press article related to our NF and found out Paul would be our pet for the EUrovision campaing as well - lmfao

Well guys, awful news is coming: Soraya will NOT be part of the Eurovision race this year. Sadly, she stated on her official facebook account that she's got no intentions to go back to ESC in the near future. She'll be one of the guest artists in the final, though.

Still hoping for the best !!!!

ParadiseES
26th January 2011, 00:59
Seriously, I don't imagine Chenoa or Rosa speaking to a TVE's secretary to apply, but let's wait :lol:

Darko
26th January 2011, 11:41
Seriously, I don't imagine Chenoa or Rosa speaking to a TVE's secretary to apply, but let's wait :lol:

Neither do I! hahah i'm just trying to fool myself - unsuccessfully lol

CiprianZisu
26th January 2011, 13:59
wait who is soraya
that name is familiar but not to spain

lucian-crusher
26th January 2011, 21:19
wait who is soraya
that name is familiar but not to spain

She represented ::es in Eurovision 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBBHNKk6SGY

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 00:06
Everything is ready for tomorrow show. Here is the list with the participants and the songs:

Auyin - Fly on the wings of love (Denmark 2000)
Baltanás - Fairytale (Norway 2009)
Da Igual - Bailar pegados (Spain 1991)
David Sancho - Estando contigo (Spain 1961)
Gio - Satellite (Germany 2010)
Guadiana - Ne partez pas sans moi (Switzerland 1988)
Las Miranda - Ding-a-dong (Netherlands 1975)
Lucía Pérez - No tengo edad (non ho l'età) (Italy 1964)
María López - Vuelve conmigo (Spain 1995)
Paula Marengo - Tu te reconaitras (Luxembourg 1973)
Roima Durán - Wild dances (Ukraine 2004)
Sunami - Gwendoline (Spain 1970)

I think it's a good selection of songs :)

alca
28th January 2011, 00:12
Where is Alazan? Did I miss something here? Will we be able to watch it live and what time?
:o Too many questions! :p

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 00:16
Alazan will perform in the second round next friday ;)

22:15 CET (dunno if a podcast will be available for foreigners though...) Anyway, you can get TVE International everywhere I think....

I'm just afraid that most favourites are on this first semi. The next one will suck imo...

alca
28th January 2011, 00:19
Yeah I went a few pages back and I read some more hehe. I hope they give Alazan "Bandido"! 8-) 8-) :lol: Then it will be all the way to the final! ha!
However I have no idea who are the members. Were they 3 and then became 2 or what? xshifty

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 00:22
^ They are two now, at least they were two in the castings ;)

alca
28th January 2011, 00:33
But they used to be 3 right? I think now it's mom and daughter ..(?). Who was the 3rd member? (a bit off topic)

alca
28th January 2011, 00:39
OK never mind. I checked wikipedia and with the help of google translator I found what I wanted. :)

Raul_Spain
28th January 2011, 11:50
I won't be following this. Everything TVE or Gestmusic produces is crap. I'll watch the final only because I want to vote.

Aida
28th January 2011, 13:46
Alazan will perform in the second round next friday ;)

Are you sure it will be next Friday?.... I mean the second gala? I didn't see it announced anywhere... All I've found until now is that all we know is the date and time of this first gala. If you know it for sure, please confirm that to me, it's quite important to me. Thanks!

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 13:58
^
Well, we also know that the big final will be on February 18th (Friday), so I assume the other two shows will be the two fridays between today and the 18th ;)

Aida
28th January 2011, 14:25
WOW, thanks a lot! I've been following all the news on rtve.es, but I haven't seen anything like that announced. And we here were wondering when will the rest of galas be. The important thing is that none of them will be on Saturday the 5th ;o)

alca
28th January 2011, 22:08
http://www.rtve.es/noticias/directo-la-1/

Is this the link we can watch online? It's showing commercials now... Hope this is the one.

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 22:13
Yes, it is :D

After the weather forecast :p

alca
28th January 2011, 22:14
Yay!! :D Thanks!

alca
28th January 2011, 22:31
I dislike Wild Dances and this performance even more xshifty

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 22:39
Well, one of these three will be kick out:

David Sancho
He made a very different version of our first esc song and he felt so secure. I quite liked it.

Roima Durán
hmmm... not horrible, but it seems "Wild dances" was too much for her.

Da Igual
Not the best vocals, but full of energy. Awesome!

I'd choose Roima to eliminate ;)

ParadiseES
Well, and the jury agreed with me :p

alca
She's out!

alca
28th January 2011, 22:41
Daniel is so sweet! :D

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 22:51
Lucía Pérez was the sweetest and the best in this second group. I want Las Miranda out now ;)

alca
28th January 2011, 22:51
Lucía Pérez - No tengo edad (non ho l'età) (Italy 1964) - I liked her performance. :)

Auyin - Fly on the wings of love (Denmark 2000) - I didn't like it at all! Really bad accent and they sounded like amateurs... :s

Las Miranda - Ding-a-dong (Netherlands 1975) - I always liked that song! And I think they did a good job. Nothing special but it was ok.

So for me Auyin should be out!

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 22:55
And I was right again :p

alca
28th January 2011, 22:56
haha you got 2 out of 2! I got 1 out of 2 so far :p

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 22:57
Sunami. His singer, the one who said I love you to his girlfriend is the guy who lives in my residence!

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:03
My friend surprised me a lot. They did a very good job with Gwendolyne :o

And now Drama Queen Gio is destroying "Satellite".... someone shoot me please... :|

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:09
Minus: Your performer ruined Wild Dances xsing :shock:
Plus: Kudos to Ruslana :p

"Celine Dion" is not that bad... but she's screamy. Imo, the original was miles better. However with the right song she can be a nice choice :)

alca
Sunami - Gwendoline (Spain 1970) - Oh my God it began so nice and then they ruined it!!!

Gio - Satellite (Germany 2010) - Awful! And the jury applauded him?! And then we wonder why Spain chooses the wrong songs/artists! :(

Guadiana - Ne partez pas sans moi (Switzerland 1988) - Now this was a really nice performance! The best of this group!! :) It was a difficult song but I think she pulled it through!

So Gio is out for me!

ParadiseES
Didn't like Guadiana much either....
I so want Gio out, but I have a bad feeling that Sunami will the unlucky ones...

alca
28th January 2011, 23:11
I hope not! They were better than Gio!

alca
28th January 2011, 23:13
Seriously?!?! :o Fine keep Gio so he can keep ruining the songs!

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:13
Well, I hope Gio will be kicked out later PLEEEASE!!!!

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:15
lulzy decision. wtf.

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:22
"Fairytale" ... who the heck gave him this song?

Paula Marengo - nice voice. Not so big vocal range. She should sing with soul, not just sing lyrics. My 2nd fave so far.

alca
28th January 2011, 23:26
María López - Vuelve conmigo (Spain 1995) - I like it!!!

Baltanás - Fairytale (Norway 2009) - Another nice performance!

Paula Marengo - Tu te reconaitras (Luxembourg 1973) - Again, nice!!

This is the best group! Can we kick out Gio?? :p

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:26
So difficult this last group... I want all of them to go on!!!!! Can't make a prediction... maybe Paula...

CiprianZisu
28th January 2011, 23:28
paula

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:29
Kick out Baltanás ... fairytAAAeyeyeele :lol:

alca
28th January 2011, 23:32
Paula is out

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:32
4/4 my prediction omg... :lol:

BTW can we switch Paula for Gio, please? :|

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:33
*sigh*

ps. Agree about Paula --> Gio switch :p

alca
28th January 2011, 23:34
Yes!! Switch!!

alca
28th January 2011, 23:36
Soraya!!!!! :D

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:37
mmmmm, Soraya {>

ps. she's shouty though.
There's also something with the main mic.

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:37
Lucía was the best tonight. She, Da Igual, María and Baltanás must qualify. The fifth one could be anyone except Gio, please!

BTW SORAYAAAAAA :mrgreen:

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:39
OMG Soraya what happened to you???? This is the worst performance I saw of her ever... :?

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:40
There are sound problems too. It seems they do not hear themeselves. Not just Soraya + main mic sounds louder than music.

alca
28th January 2011, 23:41
Hahahaha loved the video!

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:43
finally a nice voice )))
backing vocalists rock! :p :lol:

ParadiseES
28th January 2011, 23:45
There are sound problems too. It seems they do not hear themeselves. Not just Soraya + main mic sounds louder than music.

Well, many guys gave a very good performance. She could've done the same ;)

AlekS
28th January 2011, 23:47
Well, many guys gave a very good performance. She could've done the same ;)
not that I was justifying her ;)
She was too screamy :?

ps. xrofl3 @ Satellite guy again.

alca
29th January 2011, 00:01
WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! :o

AlekS
29th January 2011, 00:02
muahahhaha! :lol: I knew they will choose him for the lulz.

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 00:03
I'm so angry with the results. I'm angry with the televoting and even more with the jury :evil:
María and Baltanás were robbed :evil:

I think I will support Lucía for the win.

AlekS
29th January 2011, 00:07
I'm happy that Baltanás didn't qualify. Full of himself + sucky vocally.

Maria was the biggest shocker for me o__0 She was my #1 fave :(

alca
29th January 2011, 00:09
Yeah I wanted Maria in the final too!! :(

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 00:14
I'm happy that Baltanás didn't qualify. Full of himself + sucky vocally.

Maria was the biggest shocker for me o__0 She was my #1 fave :(

I liked him today, even more than Rybak, but anyway... he could've done better with another song.

The jury hasn't taken into account who could do better in Dusseldorf and it's a shame. Lucía is the one with real potential for Eurovision.
And about Gio....... i'm speechless :|
Spanish Eurovision websites are already full of comments against him, giving a last pray for "Satellite", the song he just killed :|

AlekS
29th January 2011, 00:34
^ That reminds me Rodolfo and the other guy, from last year's NF when he started saying homophobic stuff and acted like a psycho. Predictable love for "freaks".
I guessed that this year we will have another ridiculous performer but I was secretly hoping for his elimination.

ps. I agree that they should gave Baltanás another song.

Lucia is my next fave :) I hope that the 2nd semi will be better.

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 00:47
^
Actually most favourites were in this semi and most of them were kicked out (top 5 in polls was: Esmeralda Grao, Guadiana, Baltanás, María López, Auryin and then Lucía).
Only Esmeralda is really worthy in next semi, unless we have some nice surprises.

Now I'm trying to unite Eurofans to support Lucía.

AlekS
29th January 2011, 00:54
^ yep, I meant Esmeralda ;) :)

tbh, she's my ultimate fave so I don't care about the rest that much :*) But if she will be kicked out too ... then only Lucia.

alca
29th January 2011, 00:55
You know my pick! ;)

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 00:58
Well, my hope is that at least horrible drama-queen Gio wasn't chosen by televoters, so he doesn't have that big support. And in the semifinal only 3 out of 10 will be chosen, so chances to see him out are kinda big THANK GOD.

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 01:04
For those who watched the Spanish show, here you have, listen to this at least 3-4 times to forget what we saw today. Hopefully we'll sleep kinda well after that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnsZgQe1tU

Aida
29th January 2011, 01:46
For those who watched the Spanish show, here you have, listen to this at least 3-4 times to forget what we saw today. Hopefully we'll sleep kinda well after that...

Ahahahhaha Great! Thank you a lot!!!

Aida
29th January 2011, 01:49
Daniel is so sweet! :D

hehehheheh ;o)

Darko
29th January 2011, 03:12
Well at least Soraya's performance made my day.
For the rest... well you saw it, makes me wonder what kind of artist we're gonna send to Eurovision this year...

Aida
29th January 2011, 14:40
Why, Darko? What's wrong with Gio? Such a great, exquisite artist.... he has it all: looks, voice, boobies... ;o)

alca
29th January 2011, 14:48
Why, Darko? What's wrong with Gio? Such a great, exquisite artist.... he has it all: looks, voice, boobies... ;o)

Uuhm did we watch the same NF???? You're kidding right?

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 15:27
Audience ratings: 2 millions - 10'8 %

Not bad, it was the second program last night.

Aida
29th January 2011, 15:36
Uuhm did we watch the same NF???? You're kidding right?

hehehheheh Por supuesto!!! You couldn't get that from that "boobies" part? Of course I'm joking, they eliminated almost everyone I liked...

ParadiseES
29th January 2011, 16:10
I would like to know if Lena is still alive after last night disaster!

BTW the first thing I did this morning was to check it all with the hope that everything I saw yesterday was a nightmare.... it wasn't :(

ithanspain
30th January 2011, 08:58
I don't understand why most people don't like Gio...:confused:
It was different, fresh and modern not and old-fashioned euro-pop...
From the 1st show my favorites were "Da igual" and Gio, unfortunately they are in the semifinal thanks to jury not the televote:(.

Auryn...:? They should be eliminated by jury and Paula should had pass.

alca
30th January 2011, 10:42
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Gio says "th" instead of "s"? :p (damn can't find the proper word)

94ayd
30th January 2011, 14:14
Well, if it's in the cases where it is "c" or "z", it's pretty normal... :lol: If she does say it when it's "s", too, then she's a ceceo (check wikipedia... xrofl3).

alca
30th January 2011, 14:48
Well, if it's in the cases where it is "c" or "z", it's pretty normal... :lol: If she does say it when it's "s", too, then she's a ceceo (check wikipedia... xrofl3).

No I love it when Spanish people say "th" when it's "z" or "c". But I'm talking about when it's "s"... For me it's ok when someone just talks but when they sing it annoys me!

ParadiseES
30th January 2011, 15:34
That "ceceo" is pretty normal in some areas in Andalucía, but since Gio is from Madrid I bet he has some problem to pronounce it. That happens to some people and believe me, I wish that was his main problem ;)

alca
30th January 2011, 20:15
Hahahahaha "I wish that was his main problem" hahaha

Aida
31st January 2011, 00:50
Auryn...:? They should be eliminated by jury and Paula should had pass.

You have my vote there!!! On both...

Darko
31st January 2011, 01:46

Oh yes, he's so talented... hahaha

Darko
31st January 2011, 01:47
That "ceceo" is pretty normal in some areas in Andalucía, but since Gio is from Madrid I bet he has some problem to pronounce it. That happens to some people and believe me, I wish that was his main problem ;)

Definitely... Besides, he actually forgot or at least mispronounced some parts of the song :S It was kinda weird

ParadiseES
1st February 2011, 19:19
María López gave an interview to eurovision-spain and... OLE, OLE Y OLE!!!
She thanked TVE for the good organization and the awesome show, despite the final result. She said she wanted to represent Spain with her song "Eos" (it's one of the 20 finalists), but she didn't blame anyone for the outcome and she's happy with the unexpected support she's receiving from esc fans. She also said she could try it again for a fourth time :)

Coral should learn of María's behaviour. María was kicked out to qualify an absolutely crappy act, unlike Coral and María does not behave as a bad loser, unlike Coral... :roll:

Aida
1st February 2011, 22:20
Oh, I just knew that song was written for her!... I was so hoping to hear her singing it.... qué lastima! :( It's one of the songs of Jesús Canadilla....

Quent91
1st February 2011, 23:05
We want Rodolfo back !

Matt
1st February 2011, 23:09
We want Rodolfo back !

*puts duct tape over Quent's mouth* ;)

Quent91
1st February 2011, 23:12
:lol: I just gave my opinion :D

ParadiseES
2nd February 2011, 00:19
^ Rodolfo died. They even made a funeral. Didn't u know? ;)