PDA

View Full Version : BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2011 - Dino Merlin - Love in Rewind

Pages : [1] 2

escYOUnited
1st May 2010, 19:15
http://www.bestmadeflags.com/images/International%20Flag%20Pictures/BosniaHerzegovina.gif

http://d.imagehost.org/0696/Dino-Merlin-promo-3.png

Performed by: Dino Merlin
Lyrics by: Dino Merlin
Composed by: Dino Merlin
Language: English

One to hundred
multiplied by you
it all looks great
it all looks good

Healthy children
go to school
My doughter's in love
my son loves too

Oh, on the surface...
oh, in the distance...
it's all the same.

Oh, in the darkness...
oh, don't you notice
what a differnet game

If you take this life
from me today
tare it up and bury me away
just want you.

These songs are mine,
hundreds more are mine
your love, your love in rewind
just want you.

These songs are mine,
hundreds more are mine
your love, love in rewind

Sito, sito, sito, sito

One to hundred
multiplied by two
it's less about me,
it's les about you.

To keep it running
on serpentine, i don't know
where to run from reality.

lucian-crusher
2nd May 2010, 00:38
Funky G would be great. I would prefer Emina for Serbia and Funky G for Bosnia & Herzegovina!

Isabella
4th May 2010, 18:38
Armin for Bosnia and Herzegovina :D

Milos-BC
6th May 2010, 23:18
Selma Bajrami or Dubioza Kolektiv :D

aletem
9th May 2010, 10:29
Why don't they send Dino Merlin? Their 1999 entry was their best entry in Eurovision! Merlin is a wizard indeed! 8-)

Starmania
31st August 2010, 14:59
Marija Sestic, definitely. I think her song is the best ESC song.
Hope she competes again and i would send all my votes.
If not , Anabela Djogani may compete :)

Isabella
31st August 2010, 17:49
What about Al Dino? I love his songs xgoddess

Schlagerman1
3rd September 2010, 12:38
I hope Bosnia still goes with the experimental style they had in 2008-2010, I think that they pretty soon will found it! :)
It would be a dream if Laka suddenly makes a comeback (Laka is the king, one of the best on a ESC-stage ever!), but if they can try something different again I would like too! :)

Milos-BC
3rd September 2010, 17:04
I would personally love to see Dubioza Kolektiv on ESC. I had some informations that they even submitted an entry for the 2010 contest, but the jury chose Vukasin. They could bring something fresh to the contest. Or even Dino Merlin again, but that is not going to happen.

Scooby
5th September 2010, 23:41
I think that Igor Vukojević is next BH representative!!!

ParadiseES
12th September 2010, 14:07
Armin for Bosnia and Herzegovina :D

Agree! That would be awesome! :D xromance

Matt
19th November 2010, 14:45
BiH has confirmed their participation for 2011. It doesn't come as a big surprise but this is good news.

The song will be presented Feb 20th.
Bosnia is one of the 4 countries who never missed a final since the introduction of the semi final system in 2004.

AlekS
19th November 2010, 15:49
It is a good news indeed. I'm happy that they managed to deal with debts :D

lucian-crusher
21st November 2010, 01:03
I would like to see Selma Berjami for ::ba in 2011! :D

Bosnia is one of the 4 countries who never missed a final since the introduction of the semi final system in 2004.

I think there are 6 countries, not 4: ::ba, ::gr, ::ro, ::ru, ::tr and ::ua

AlekS
21st November 2010, 01:16
^ ur right.
Totally agree about Selma btw.

goktengri
21st November 2010, 03:18
I would like to see Selma too :)

Milos-BC
21st November 2010, 12:39
I'd like to see either Selma or Dino Merlin again :) But I am sure it will be an accent on the song again, and we may see someone less popular or less famous, but with a good song (like Laka)

Isabella
21st November 2010, 22:08
^I agree with Miloš. Bosnia will send someone who is not famous, but I hope song will be good this time, not like Vukasin's :)
The best would be Armin. Such a beautiful voice I haven't heard lately. And all of his songs are amazing xromance But I know they won't send him :(

Milos-BC
22nd November 2010, 10:58
Actually, I liked the second version of the song (the one he performed on ESC as well), but I agree, I hope for a better song :)

A-lister
23rd November 2010, 21:10

I think there are 6 countries, not 4: ::ba, ::gr, ::ro, ::ru, ::tr and ::ua

+
::ge, ::am, & ::az

... if counting countries in general that never missed a final during the years they participated (since semi system got introduced offcourse).

The only pattern I see is that all the countries that never missed a final, when taking part since the semi system, are the ones with most diaspora xhmm 8-)

The only one maybe that would differ from that pattern would be Poland I guess, a country with quite big diaspora but have just been in the final twice since 2004.

Anyways, nuff with statistical nerdy stuff from me, back to Bosnia :lol:

I want turbo-folk! I hope atleast finally one of the ex-Yugo countries will bring us that and Bosnia could be the first! :D

bighead
23rd November 2010, 22:10
Definitely Maja Sarihodžić (Mayasar) for Bosnia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP6n_J9Fc-I

Thunder
27th November 2010, 02:23
I am suprised because BHRT will present the song so early.

I think that Vukasin had a great song in Oslo, and he deserved the final, so he was there...it is deserved.

'' Thunder and lightning, holding hands..let's overcome the past''....a great one!

For next year???

Armin or Dubioza Kolektiv!

A-lister
27th November 2010, 14:46
I am suprised because BHRT will present the song so early.

I think that Vukasin had a great song in Oslo, and he deserved the final, so he was there...it is deserved.

'' Thunder and lightning, holding hands..let's overcome the past''....a great one!

For next year???

Armin or Dubioza Kolektiv!

And I have to say anything but a song similar to Vukasin's entry. For me it was one of the worst entries in the 2010 edition (sorry).

So funny how taste can differ that much actually.

94ayd
27th November 2010, 19:27
Yeah, "Thunder and Lightning" was hideos! It only did well, thanks to the tasteless, old-fashioned juries...

A-lister
27th November 2010, 19:32
Yeah, "Thunder and Lightning" was hideos! It only did well, thanks to the tasteless, old-fashioned juries...

I have to agree here. It's still one of those entries I wonder how it managed to qualify for the final at all.

Thunder
28th November 2010, 01:04
I think it was a great song. Actually, it was different and it sounded so better in Oslo than on studio version, with all lights and performance.

evilperson
28th November 2010, 04:01
I have to agree, I wasn't too keen on Bosnia last year but I thought it deserved to qualify from the first semi. I think that Vukasin, the backing singers, and the staging just all clicked together. Song wasn't that outstanding however imo. Bosnia can do much better this year.

Cooler
28th November 2010, 04:02
Armin Muzaferija :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4M4FesM8Q

A-lister
28th November 2010, 12:11
I have to agree, I wasn't too keen on Bosnia last year but I thought it deserved to qualify from the first semi. I think that Vukasin, the backing singers, and the staging just all clicked together. Song wasn't that outstanding however imo. Bosnia can do much better this year.

Well I thought it was meant to be a SONG contest firstly?

I agree it was a stable performance, but we can't just let entries make it to the final if the singers are good but the entries not good enough. That's my problem with the juries. It's not some American Idol/X-factor crap where we look for the best vocalist, it's the Eurovision SONG Contest where we search for the best song basically.

evilperson
28th November 2010, 14:32
^I thought it was among the top 10 songs in that semi. Of course there were other songs that didn't qualify that I liked more but you can't have everything. ;)

Also while it is a song contest, everything counts when it comes to the live shows and many times I've started liking songs I previously wrote off after seeing the live performances.

Milos-BC
28th November 2010, 16:53
Imo, the first version of the 2010 entry was quite bland and forgettable (but I liked the Bosnian version better than the English), but the version he performed on ESC was slightly better. He also performed it very well, and deserved to qualify. As for the final, I think it maybe deserved a bit better result, but the song obviously wasn't worth that much.

Thunder
28th November 2010, 18:42
Well I thought it was meant to be a SONG contest firstly?

I agree it was a stable performance, but we can't just let entries make it to the final if the singers are good but the entries not good enough. That's my problem with the juries. It's not some American Idol/X-factor crap where we look for the best vocalist, it's the Eurovision SONG Contest where we search for the best song basically.

Come on...Kalomira, Ruslana, Sakis..they made a sucess just because they had '' good songs''?

All of them were great with performance, dance..and other things. It is bad, but it's our reality on Eurovision. it's 21th century.

A-lister
29th November 2010, 12:25
Come on...Kalomira, Ruslana, Sakis..they made a sucess just because they had '' good songs''?

All of them were great with performance, dance..and other things. It is bad, but it's our reality on Eurovision. it's 21th century.

I didn't say that performances didn't count, but seriously what was special with Vukasin's performance? Atleast those you mentioned had entertaining performances.

As for the songs; Ruslana & Kalomira had catchy memorable entries, couldn't say the same for Vukasin. But that's just my taste.

evilperson
29th November 2010, 12:33
^True, everyone has different tastes so not everyone will feel the same as you do about Vukasin's song and other entries for that matter.

A-lister
29th November 2010, 15:27
^True, everyone has different tastes so not everyone will feel the same as you do about Vukasin's song and other entries for that matter.

Offcourse, never said anything else did I? But I can still have my opinion. But didn't the juries help him? Because if that's so I'd hardly call it people's "taste". But those acts mentioned collected enough votes to get high positions, so I guess they are more representative of a general taste though and not just "mine". I mean you don't win or get top.3 just based on a few persons' taste.

evilperson
29th November 2010, 16:18
You are completely entitled to your opinion. But I think the issue here is that just because you didn't like Vukasin's song, doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way and therefore it shouldn't have qualified. I mean I don't really like the song myself but I learned to live with the fact that it qualified and to some extent it managed to appeal to some people. Yes the juries did help him and they account for 50% of the votes now on an equal level with the public, so in some sense it was their taste that prevailed in the end. Not everyone can win; in 2010 there were 38 losers at the end of the day and for some people the result isn't everything.

A-lister
29th November 2010, 22:41
^

Well sure people are obviously entitled to their opinion and if they liked it then I'm offcourse all fine with that.

I wouldn't say "38 losers" losers though, it's still pretty good to be even top.10. I meant that atleast if a song gets mostly jury help and doesn't manage too good with the public then for sure it's a little bit unfair to compare it with entries that attracted more public popularity.

As for Vukasin it was the first Bosnian entry in a while I didn't like at all, I do believe Bosnia can do better than that and I think whatever they come up with next year can't be much worse (or we'll see).

Thunder
29th November 2010, 23:21
Maybe somebody wont' agree but I think Vukasin's song is one of the best songs in past 3,4 years. It is a very good quality song. A real ESC fan from Bosnia must be happy because '' Thunder and lightning'' was Bosnian song for ESC.

But, this is a real spam. This is a theme about Bosnian representer and song for next year. Good luck BiH!

Matt
30th November 2010, 18:12
BHRT, the national broadcaster of Bosnia & Herzegovina, has confirmed participation in the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. All the details concerning the country's selection process for next year's contest will be explained on a live show to be held tomorrow at 19:30 CET.
The special show will be aired on BHT 1, and will last half an hour. The public broadcaster BHRT will unveil its plans for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest, as well as the method to choose next year's representative of Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Source (http://esctoday.com/news/read/16287)

Jukica
1st December 2010, 21:08
BiH 2011 is - Dino Merlin (again)

They said on BHT1 few mins ago :D

Simon87
1st December 2010, 21:12
:o:shock:

Matt
1st December 2010, 21:18
This is taken from wikipedia

Dino Merlin wrote the first national anthem of Bosnia and Herzegovina called Jedna si, jedina. He has also taken part in Eurovision Song Contests, in Dublin in 1993 (Dino is the author of Sva bol svijeta) and in Jerusalem in 1999 (singing Putnici with Beatrice, a French singer).

Jukica
1st December 2010, 21:20
This is taken from wikipedia

Dino Merlin wrote the first national anthem of Bosnia and Herzegovina called Jedna si, jedina. He has also taken part in Eurovision Song Contests, in Dublin in 1993 (Dino is the author of Sva bol svijeta) and in Jerusalem in 1999 (singing Putnici with Beatrice, a French singer).

He also records a new album, I guess he'll take some song from new album for ESC. :D

AlekS
1st December 2010, 21:22
wait a sec, I'm slow :*) Will he perform @ ESC 2011 or he will be there as a songwriter?

Matt
1st December 2010, 21:35
From what I just heard is that he is going to sing!!! (if that's what you wanna call it) and not just write the song!

Matt
1st December 2010, 21:56
If you speak bosnian, here's the article

CLICK HERE (http://www.sarajevo-x.com/showtime/muzika/eurosong/clanak/101201119#6)

AlekS
1st December 2010, 21:57
^ should we change the thread title (I'm still gonna be optimistic and hope that he will sing as a backup singer only)?
okaaay, nevermind :) I could read it even without translator.

I think that he's quite attractive for his age, but I don't piss from excitement while listening to his songs :oops:

Schlagerman1
1st December 2010, 22:25
I really liked Putnici in 99, one of Bosnias best entries ever! :) But I don't know...doesn't feel like the hottest in the Bosnian music scene nowadays...:/

Simon87
1st December 2010, 22:38
He will be complete author of music and lyrics ;)

94ayd
1st December 2010, 22:39
Um, "Putnici"'s not bad at all but for me it needed a lot of listenings. I hope this isn't the case in 2011. I'm pretty sure it'll be better than "Thunder and Lightning"... :lol:

Kemija
1st December 2010, 23:07
He will be the author and singer ;)

lucian-crusher
1st December 2010, 23:34
With a song like Me he will do well. Not sure If I would've liked that song without Emina though :lol:

Thunder
1st December 2010, 23:37
Bad choice. He is so old and boring. We are waiting for a song, but...bad..

Matt
1st December 2010, 23:54
here's the esctoday article

Dino Merlin, who represented Bosnia & Herzegovina back in 1999 together with Beatrice Poulot, will try his luck again next year in Düsseldorf. The song will be presented on February 20th.
The entry will be penned by himself, and it could be one of the songs in his forthcoming album, to be released in 2011. The singer, who has participated in an special show on BHT 1 to reveal the country's Eurovision plans for next year, has explained that "this is the best moment" for him to participate in the contest, since he is preparing his new CD.

Bosnia & Herzegovina's Head of Delegation, Dejan Kukric, left the door open for the public televoting in case the artist cannot choose a song: "If the Bosnian representative could not decide between a couple of songs, we can arrange televoting and let the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina choose a song".

Dino Merlin represented Bosnia & Herzegovina back in 1999 in a duet with Beatrice Poulot. They performed the song Putnici, ending up 7th in Jerusalem that year. He also composed the first ever Bosnian entry, Sva bol svijeta, in 1993.

http://esctoday.com/news/read/16293

Isabella
1st December 2010, 23:56
^^^ Med is awesome :D I hope he writes something like "Med".
This is excellent news. I'm so happy now. I like many of his songs, so I expect a great song for ESC 2011. :D

Interrail
2nd December 2010, 03:51
I think Merlin is a good choice for Bosnia;) I'm sure he'll get many 8s, 10s and 12s from around Balkans, juries will like him too.

aletem
2nd December 2010, 08:21
Oh, eM, Geee!!! :D :shock: I love the idea!! I hope this will be true and I'm sure he will have a great song. Bosnia really wants to win it, I can tell!! :D
"Moj je zivot Svicarska", "Kad si rekla da me volis", "Halima", "Supermen", "Esma", "Kad zamirisu jorgovani", "Med" are just some of his fantastic songs!! 8-)

Steffan
2nd December 2010, 10:36
Well... he does have quite a lot decent songs, and although I am usually for letting younger people go to ESC I think he will do pretty good...
He has a decent career in the Balkan and surrounding so he should get steady 8, 10 and even 12 from the countries here depending on the song...
I assume he will surely go into final... And there he will be in Top 10...

Turkish97
2nd December 2010, 13:06
:o :shock:

Milos-BC
2nd December 2010, 16:43
Awesome choice :D I think I even said here that I hope they will give him another chance.

Dino Merlin is one of the biggest stars in ex-yu of all times, and he trully has fantastic songs. "Putnici" was an awesome song as well, and it is one of the best ex-yu entries of all times imo. I am pretty sure this entry will be quite awesome as well :)

Simon87
2nd December 2010, 17:52
I do not like Merlin but definitely goog luck and hope that he will have a good song ;)

goktengri
2nd December 2010, 19:40
Good luck Dino !

He is a bit old, but is also well famous ! There are some Turkish lyrics in his songs in the album '' Burek ''

He came Turkey many times, and Turkish people knows him well !

A.B.
2nd December 2010, 19:51
It seems like the right choice for Bosnia & Herzegovina. Dino Merlin is well known in the Balkan Eurovision Empire and together with the support of the YU diaspora spread around Central European countries he has got the chance to challenge the top 10.

Cooler
2nd December 2010, 22:27
Jeeeeeej! Dino is a king of Bosnian musis! I was reading on other forums, members were wishing Selma Bajramo to go to ESC:(Dino is much better!:D

Starmania
4th December 2010, 21:22
Unbelievable. I'd be happy with a song like Dabogda. It's great to see him on Esc stage again.

Hrvatska19
7th December 2010, 10:27
Jeeeeeej! Dino is a king of Bosnian musis! I was reading on other forums, members were wishing Selma Bajramo to go to ESC:(Dino is much better!:D

I would MUCH rather Selma!! Dino is bound to get all the Balkan high points :( not leaving much chance for croatia, serbia or montenegro!...but apparently he can move around on stage like a teenage so he must be fit and therefore could perform well!

aletem
20th January 2011, 09:35
I can't wait for the song. I'm so happy that he is competing again for Bosnia. It will likely be my #1 choice for the year 2011! 8-)

Raul_Spain
20th January 2011, 23:44
Mine too. I love almost all his songs.

Darko
20th January 2011, 23:54
Can't wait to hear BiH entry this year. Dino is a king - along with Halid Beslic, of course ;)

Milos-BC
21st January 2011, 12:49
I am very eager to hear the entry as well :)

Scooby
22nd January 2011, 16:52
Dino is KING

Aida
31st January 2011, 13:45
You guys really like Merlin??? I realize I'm the odd one here, with so many people liking him, but come on.... Putnici was the worst song in the history of ESC... did anyone notice how "rich" were the lyrics... I guess he got inspiration from 1st grade french handbook... I hope this time he does muuuch better job...

Interrail
1st February 2011, 17:13
Dnevni Avaz

Pripreme za premijeru bh. numere: Dino Merlin pjesmu finalizira u Sloveniji

Naša zvijezda napravila je stilski odmak od svog posljednjeg albuma i to je vrlo zanimljiva fuzija savremenog zvuka, otkriva nam Kukrić......

Whole article (in Bosnian): http://www.dnevniavaz.ba/kiosk/estrada/26211-Pripreme-premijeru-numere-Dino-Merlin-pjesmu-finalizira-Sloveniji.html

(They write that Dino Merlin is finishing his song in Slovenia and it will be different style then his last album songs (I like his last album:(), it will be fusion of modern sounds, smth like that....(sounds promising, imo).
Can't wait to hear it!

Narmina
1st February 2011, 22:41
I only like his song "Gentleman" with Jelko Yoksimovich. But again good luck to Bosnia!!!

Milos-BC
2nd February 2011, 14:28
^^ Actually it's "Superman", but I agree, it's a nice song :D

Narmina
2nd February 2011, 17:09
^^ Actually it's "Superman", but I agree, it's a nice song :D

OMG!!!!! I'm very sorry ))))))))) I was sleepy yesterday when I posted that!!! Yes "Superman" :D like it very much

nikolay_BG
2nd February 2011, 21:42
I like Dino Merlin soooooooooooooooooooooooo much :)
I can`t wait for the song :)

Shqiperia
3rd February 2011, 11:03
Željko Joksimović's and Merlin's song 'Supermen' is fantastic! :) one of my favourite south slavic song.

Narmina
3rd February 2011, 11:05
Željko Joksimović's and Merlin's song 'Supermen' is fantastic! :) one of my favourite south slavic song.

agree! awesome music!

cani
3rd February 2011, 19:17
YEAH! Dino is my favourite bosnian singer.

Solita
4th February 2011, 02:43
Dino is the best Balkan singer forever <3

kopachka
19th February 2011, 18:23
can't wait monday... I actually don't like any chosen song so far a lot, and "I got a feeling" that dino will have very good song :)

Scooby
19th February 2011, 18:27
^^^Actually the song promotion is day after tomorrow :D
Monday 21:00 CET

Special guests are Vukašin Brajić (last year BH representative), duo Jallisi (Italy ESC 1997), Beatrice Poulot (part of BH ESC team in Jerusalem 1998) and Turkish super star Mustafa Sandal (Merlin works on some of his songs)

94ayd
19th February 2011, 19:18
Jerusalem 1999, may I correct? :D :lol:

Shqiperia
20th February 2011, 04:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtjeyNqX5l4

:)

AlekS
21st February 2011, 02:53
The song presentation will be broadcasted by eurovision.tv at 21:00CET.

http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv

Interrail
21st February 2011, 15:09
I have feeling Dino's song will be amazing and can't wait for tonight!

Charly
21st February 2011, 17:27
I have feeling Dino's song will be amazing and can't wait for tonight!

+1 I Agree with you there :D

Cooler
21st February 2011, 20:40
As you guys know, the show starts at 21:00 CET ;)

I, as Bosnian, expect something big because they chose the best Bosnian singer.

Shame on BHT, Bosnian TV service, that you can't get ticket for being there in studio. Just 250 people will be there, almost everyone famous Bosnian personalities.
I tried to get ticket via Armin Muzaferija, he's also great singer, but I couldn't, also via Regina, but no way.
BTW, BHT, as television, sucks. They have really bad program... As I said, shame on them!!!

evilperson
21st February 2011, 23:20
"Love in Rewind", I like it a lot! :)

MrJadeEwen
21st February 2011, 23:26
It's good, but I think it would've been better in Bosnian

Isabella
21st February 2011, 23:28
Not what I expected :? I'm disappointed.

Matt
21st February 2011, 23:28
waiting for YT clip.....

Simon87
21st February 2011, 23:29
Good song, i like it :D

aletem
21st February 2011, 23:33
I expected way more from Dino (as I'm kinda huge fan of him and his songs :D). The song, I think it is one of the best ones chosen so far, but to me it doesn't say WOW - Bosnia is gonna win. Very pleasant for the ears, nonetheless and it is interesting. It will most likely be in my top3 this year, but I don't think this will end up doing too well. And his "Putnici" was way better. :)

evilperson
21st February 2011, 23:33
Here is the studio mp3 legal download from his official site: www.dinomerlin.net/novo/Love%20In%20Rewind.mp3.zip

Simon87
21st February 2011, 23:37
8pts

lucian-crusher
21st February 2011, 23:38
This, comparing to ,,Med" is like beer commpared to shampain. How could he come with a song like this? I expected much more from him! :((

Bojan
21st February 2011, 23:42
love it!
straight into my top 2 so far :D
great job Dino and good luck ::ba !!!

Bojan
21st February 2011, 23:44
waiting for YT clip.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPyVQCmGsYo

Bosnaboy85
21st February 2011, 23:45
Why Dino sing not bosnian?

Interrail
21st February 2011, 23:47
Oh, I love the music:D Definitely in my top3 so far.
I can't say I expected much more (I didn't cause I like this song as it is), I just expected it would be in Bosnian, cause Bosnian lang. suits much better his songs. English is really OK, but Bosnian would go more genuine to this song.
Can it win? Depends what performance will they give in Germany. I think it will be top10 at worst scenario.

Fichko
22nd February 2011, 00:04
I like it :D

ethn
22nd February 2011, 00:05
top 10 worst case scenario...?hmmmm, imho doesnt stand out at all!...average song......gd luck iac.......

QwaarJet
22nd February 2011, 00:30
Much better than I expected. It's not spectacular, but easy on the ears. I give it a 7.

Bosnaboy85
22nd February 2011, 00:39
I hope Dino will come in the Top 10 in the final.;D
The Song ist not bad.Now i listen it every time xlisten2

iowacorn
22nd February 2011, 00:47
Love it

thms
22nd February 2011, 00:58
very entertaining.. it will be one of the favourites

goktengri
22nd February 2011, 01:08
like it so much :)

94ayd
22nd February 2011, 01:15
I mean, it's kinda cheerful but in ENGLISH (never expected that from him), a bit monotonous and why does it have to be so crazy on stage. Don't think it really fits - 7.

evilperson
22nd February 2011, 01:35
Hmm, the song is good I think but it would be better in Bosnian, I believe. He should reconsider singing in English.

bashers
22nd February 2011, 01:39
I really like it. As soon as I saw the old guy I thought 'Oh here we go again, another one of those traditional songs which I wont understand'. But actually, the guy is really charming and is a decent singer! Good on you Bosnia. So far in my top 5!

pavarotti
22nd February 2011, 01:42
This is a lovely tune. Definitely better for being sung in English. He has such stage presence and charisma, as do the entire band. Could see the whole auditorium clapping along to this. It is a feel-good song but also with a certain depth. It's catchy and my favourite finalist so far.

Matt
22nd February 2011, 02:32
Somewhere in the middle for me. Far from being a masterpiece but considering the low quality in songs so far (IMO) this is decent enough. 5 Points.

r3gg13
22nd February 2011, 04:12
LOVELY, I love his raspy voice, the beat, the liveliness, I have nothing to dislike in this song. I would probably like this more if it was in Bosnian though.

deese
22nd February 2011, 07:49
the song is nice, quite positive, but I cannot say that I love it so much. I give it 4 points. I suppose, that the Bosnian language would suit it more.

Steffan
22nd February 2011, 08:50
This is pretty nice...
8pts

Mark-ESC14
22nd February 2011, 09:51
It sounds a bit weird in English, furthermore the song is ok. I think it will qualify, but it won't be because of the song, but because of the fact that Bosnia & Herzegovina has never failed to qualify for the final.

GRE
22nd February 2011, 10:01
Sorry i dont like it at all.

MrJadeEwen
22nd February 2011, 10:58
but considering the low quality in songs so far (IMO) this is decent enough. 5 Points.
I'm glad someone's in agreement about the quality of song so far :\ it's appauling

aletem
22nd February 2011, 11:56
I think they chose English, so it will appeal to a wider audience and he can increase his chance to win the whole thing. I believe that Bosnia will be one of the favourites to win Eurovision 2011. :)

Milos-BC
22nd February 2011, 12:07
Even though I expected something even better from Merlin knowing his previous songs and work, I am really satisfied with this. A great tune, easy on the ear, and ESC-ish. I like the mix of traditional and modern sounds. He should definetly sing in Bosnian though, I can't understand a word of his English really (only a couple of words), and I think the song itself would sound better in Bosnian. Not as good as "Putnici", but so far definetly the best song chosen so far :) It is a sure finalist too.

So, 12 points

pavarotti
22nd February 2011, 12:19
There have been 2 decent finalists so far - this one from Bosnia, and Georgia's song. The rest are not great but you can see Norway doing well cos such simplistic tunes are liked by televoters. The Germany song is nowhere near the class of 'Satellite' and not broad enough in its appeal.

CaL
22nd February 2011, 12:20
what a horrible song ... 0 pts

EvNickGR
22nd February 2011, 12:30
It's ok, not my cup of tea so 2 points. Good Luck!

Scooby
22nd February 2011, 12:35
I admit that I did not expect something like this from Dino, but I am thrilled!
The song is very joyful, the music is very rich and diverse, everything is so cute and looks very nice blending into one unit!
Bosnia sends every year a different music style and original songs, and that is what pleased me the most!

With Georgia and Ireland, this is for me so far the best and most original song!

Svaka čast Dino, dokazao si da si najveći, i svaka čast za BH Eurosong tim!!!!!

Milos-BC
22nd February 2011, 12:38
^^ Agree, I really like this diversity BiH is offering each and every year. And we have the same top 2 (Dino and Eldrine :p) on this ESC, but Jedward are in my bottom list though :lol:

Interrail
22nd February 2011, 13:12
Haha, similar here. My top3 r also Dino, Jedward, Eldrine:p...perhaps Netherlands will replace Eldrine on my list, but just not yet.:D

Turkish97
22nd February 2011, 13:23
1 pts..

Cooler
22nd February 2011, 14:35
Terrible, 0 from me!!! Really the worst Bosnian song ever!!! :SSSSS

Gerly
22nd February 2011, 15:20
nothing amazing, but nice song 6pts

jasojagie
22nd February 2011, 15:28
"Pjesma ce se na Evrovizijskom takmicenju izvesti na engleskom jeziku, a snimit ce se i verzije na bosanskom, francuskom i njemackom. Bosanska verzija pjesme nosi naslov Sito, a ova rijec, uz jos dva stiha na nasem jeziku, pojavljuje se i u engleskoj verziji." www.dinomerlin.net. So there will be a version in bosnian, french and germen, but the song will be performed in english. I just hope for a bosnian version on ESC stage!

almiiic
22nd February 2011, 15:41
I just love the song... Dino 12 points from me =)

Arv
22nd February 2011, 16:12
Don't know what to say about this song. At first it felt like giving it 2 points or so, but now I really like it. I often like bosnian songs, maybe that's why I said this years winner will be Bosnia & Herzegovina, before I heard any of the eurovision 2011-songs.

Dess
22nd February 2011, 16:13
I just love the song... Dino 12 points from me =)

Considering that you're from Bosnia, it will be strange, if you wouldn't like the song :D

I give it 8 points. It's nice ;)

Hugo
22nd February 2011, 16:13
that's nothing special...it's a cute average song...i give 6 pts...

Megasalt
22nd February 2011, 16:21
I like this, it's a fun song and Dino is a great performer. He looks so happy on stage :D 10 points from me.

Aida
22nd February 2011, 16:53
Considering that you're from Bosnia, it will be strange, if you wouldn't like the song :D

Well, I'm from Bosnia, and I don't like it at all.... That's not so strange, a lot of people I talked to since last night, are very disappointed with this song...
But I also hated the Putnici, and look how good they did (I still don't understand that, though...)

Sean
22nd February 2011, 18:27
Not bad, 4 points :)

Nando
22nd February 2011, 18:53
I expected something better

Bosnaboy85
22nd February 2011, 19:27
No the really worst bosnian song was last year!17 place

Schlagerman1
22nd February 2011, 21:02
I find the song pretty good..but it is not able to make it to either win or top 3 as many predicted before hearing the song.
Though I think that it will do well and most likely be top 10 in the final. Good choice, even if this song is not even close to be as good as Laka was 08! :D

StellaStai
22nd February 2011, 22:10
Close your eyes and the song is quite ok.. :mrgreen:

Scooby
22nd February 2011, 23:34
The atmosphere in the song reminds me on Shalali Shalala

jasojagie
23rd February 2011, 01:38
This is the violin version of the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZahWZcfa2M

r3gg13
23rd February 2011, 07:01
The atmosphere in the song reminds me on Shalali Shalala

Let's just hope that it won't flop like it.

I personally like this and Sieneke's song last year, but people may see this as gimmicky if they keep the same act that they did on the show. Some people, like me, would like the act to be less cheesy because it just makes the song seem like of lesser quality which it's not- it's a super great song imo (just like with Hungary 2007, but that's a different gimmicky act). The act just distracts from the greatness of the song.

r3gg13
23rd February 2011, 15:43
Dino Merlin's Eurovision.TV interview :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28MLOJ4ymMo&feature=feedu

PeterLPZ
23rd February 2011, 19:20
What a nice song. One of the best at the moment. I love it from the first time I hear it. 10 points from me.

Gerly
23rd February 2011, 19:42
wow, the violin version is very good. I would like to go and get my violin and play it too, but I don't know any of the notes (I'm a new violin player) :D

Claudia
23rd February 2011, 19:59
I love the song. The best so far !
12 points from me !

kopachka
23rd February 2011, 20:12
one of the best at the moment :)

cani
23rd February 2011, 22:19
Nice song

paleo
23rd February 2011, 23:06
song is fine, appearance kitschy awful.

VedatiNet
24th February 2011, 01:46
The song itself its not bad. Am I the only one who thinks that English doesn't suits this song too much. Or maybe is because we always listen Dino Merlin in Bosnian. Song is in Dino Merlin song styles. Cant wait to hear the Bosnian version. I don't like the clothes and the choreography. Dino Merlin is not young to run on scene like a teenager.

Lazy Baba
24th February 2011, 02:53
Close your eyes and the song is quite ok.. :mrgreen:

This. It's nice, okay, pleasant..but not something outstanding imho. The performance is fun, think this will go to the final. 7 points right now!

VenOM__
24th February 2011, 18:06
Dino Merlin will be special guest in semi-final of Dora on Saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6FKx2eaUk

Simon87
24th February 2011, 19:26
Fan made video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6zjMsy0LIg&feature=player_embedded

maki
24th February 2011, 22:00
I love this song... for now, it`s the best :)))

katapult
24th February 2011, 22:50
*like* :)
8 points for now

Scooby
24th February 2011, 23:02
I really adore this song and I am really proud to be Balkaneros!!!!

Isabella
24th February 2011, 23:38
Dino Merlin will be special guest in semi-final of Dora on Saturday!

Yaaaay! Not so happy about his song though :lol:

I just can't get used to this song. I mean it's much better than Vukašin's song last year, but not what I expected from Dino. And it would be much better in Bosnian language imo :(
6 points for now.

Milos-BC
25th February 2011, 12:38
It is still my favorite song selected so far :D

pavarotti
25th February 2011, 17:45
It's the best song so far, for sure. And Dino has great charisma on stage which also helps.

Bosnaboy85
26th February 2011, 13:15
a good feedback have the song

kopachka
26th February 2011, 13:22
can't stop listening this song :D
I knew that my other country will have perfect song :)

CPV4931
26th February 2011, 13:30
6 points - not my favorite, but quite nice song. Dino Merlin will reach the final.

Azeredos
26th February 2011, 16:32
It's growing on me and now I'm always listening to it. Great entrance.

Kicker
26th February 2011, 17:35
A typical balkan-song. I don't like it so much, because I'm not from the balkan and this is not the style of music I would listen to :D

4 Points

Muireanne
26th February 2011, 17:38
I'd give it a 6. Not bad, but there are better songs this year... I do believe it will reach the finals though. Good job Bosnia!

andreaaaaa
27th February 2011, 01:03
I didn't like this song before, but now it's growing on me. It's a nice song :)

VenOM__
27th February 2011, 01:50
Dino Merlin - Love in rewind -- LIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGGljwvoLY4&feature=player_embedded

For me, it's better when performed live!

Scooby
27th February 2011, 02:01
perfect
I LOVE IT, he sounds much better than in Sarajevo few days ago!

kalimantan
27th February 2011, 13:05
well-done song but I think it is a copy

Ba387
27th February 2011, 13:14
Live version is soo better :)

and it's not a copy :)

lilka
27th February 2011, 14:54
12 points from Poland! :)

VenOM__
27th February 2011, 16:00
Please, can you explain me this?! This song is not a copy!

DeepInsidePaulOscar
27th February 2011, 16:12
Eight points from Ireland !

Starmania
27th February 2011, 16:27
It is a real grower song. At first i didnt like but i love it now.

Scooby
27th February 2011, 18:00

And you are probably some kind of music expert when only you see that!!!!

soul4
28th February 2011, 01:32
A typical balkan-song. I don't like it so much, because I'm not from the balkan and this is not the style of music I would listen to :D

4 Points

typical balkan-song? xrofl3 believe me a typical balkan song is something much different -i think u heard bout the word "balkan" just a few days ago

soul4
28th February 2011, 01:38
oh btw 6pts from me , not bad but could have been better , but still the best song so far imo xcheer1

Bosnaboy85
28th February 2011, 13:52
i have send this song to esc 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwAokWtcG8&feature=related.What a great song.But Dino will make a good job

Konstantin
28th February 2011, 14:37
I like the song but it would be much better if he would sing it in our language. 10 points for Bosnia & Herzegovina :-)

PeterLPZ
28th February 2011, 16:53
This song is so beautiful and lovely. I love such music which is sung with heart.

pavarotti
28th February 2011, 17:29
Agree totally Peter. This song is a joy. It has something extra which can only be described as heart/soul/true spirit. This is partly the wonderful charisma Dino Merlin brings to the stage, but also it is a catchy song with depth which is rare to find. I hope it wins the ESC. It's the stand out so far imho.

Ba387
28th February 2011, 20:01
Love it!!

sanela
28th February 2011, 22:14
The world love winers, the world love Dino!

Go Dino!

ParadiseES
1st March 2011, 03:18
This song is almost perfect. I love it and I think there are chances for Bosnia this year. Good luck and 12points :D

Afrika Paprika
1st March 2011, 07:05
I really want to see a trashy turbo-folk entry.

VenOM__
1st March 2011, 13:25
Dino will visit Denmark, Germany, Austria, Norway, Switzerland and Sweden in his promo tour!

Good luck Dino!

Ado89
1st March 2011, 13:49
I love it! Välkommen till Sverige, Dino! 12pts, off course! :)

ot_fan
1st March 2011, 15:04
It's a very nice song, and my ipression of the performance is the amazing and beautiful Maya Sar.. :))

Rusch
1st March 2011, 15:07
Okay, take away the guitar, tie his arms and give him something more suitable to dress and the performance would increase by 100%. ;)

A-lister
1st March 2011, 15:08
Dino will visit Denmark, Germany, Austria, Norway, Switzerland and Sweden in his promo tour!

lol the countries with most Bosnian diaspora ;)

Milos-BC
1st March 2011, 15:13
The song is still among my favorites. I don't think it will win ESC, but it will surely do really well :)

sparkle
1st March 2011, 17:09
I couldnt create an opinion about this song, yet. I will wait to grow in me.
It`s good but, I don`t know... like something is missing.
Maybie because I expect a perfection from Merlin.
I adore his music, he has a lot of greatest hits than this... but all his songs is not for one listening.

niklaus
2nd March 2011, 03:05
I love it!!!

pavarotti
2nd March 2011, 19:51
12pts still from this UK jury :) Dino should do some promo here - he would go down a storm with this marvellous song. At the moment, few people here have heard it. This is the key now with the ESC - getting lots of exposure with your song across Europe before the contest.

VenOM__
2nd March 2011, 20:42
12pts still from this UK jury :) Dino should do some promo here - he would go down a storm with this marvellous song. At the moment, few people here have heard it. This is the key now with the ESC - getting lots of exposure with your song across Europe before the contest.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure Dino will visit the UK. It has already been told that the he will visit Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany and Sweden. I would love if Dino visit the UK, but...

Ba387
6th March 2011, 04:02
I want to see trashy turbo folk entry with too...I want Selma Bajrami on ESC!!

Stargazer
6th March 2011, 04:07
Two points. A little too 'all over the place' for me. It feels like five different songs put together. And what the hell is up with his shirt? haha

But who knows, maybe it will grow on me. I don't hate it, I just can't get my head around it.

sannerz
7th March 2011, 13:31

LOL. That's just who we need on Eurovision...

VenOM__
7th March 2011, 19:28

What?! If we would send a turbo folk song, I would immediately committ a suicide!

Be serious, please!

Interrail
8th March 2011, 01:34
Seriously, Dino Merlin wrote much better turbo-folk songs then this 'love in rewind'. (I like this song very much too, but nothing wrong with turbo folk either);) If Serbia, Bulgaria don't have courage to send turbo-folk, then Bosnia should do it one day...and Selma isn't any worse then Helena Paprizou, Eva Rivas, Ani Lorak, Carola....etc...
I'd definitely support trashy turbo-folk (if song is good), nothing wrong with it!:D

Isabella
8th March 2011, 12:49
Seriously, Dino Merlin wrote much better turbo-folk songs then this 'love in rewind'. (I like this song very much too, but nothing wrong with turbo folk either);) If Serbia, Bulgaria don't have courage to send turbo-folk, then Bosnia should do it one day...and Selma isn't any worse then Helena Paprizou, Eva Rivas, Ani Lorak, Carola....etc...
I'd definitely support trashy turbo-folk (if song is good), nothing wrong with it!:D

xgood

Dino's song is growing on me. It could enter my top 10 after few more listenings :)

adnar
8th March 2011, 14:32
It's a grower definately! Before, I did not like it that much, now I love it and want it to be in the top 3!

lilka
8th March 2011, 21:09
Dino is my personal winner. :D And I have a feeling that he may actually win. You'll see, it's not gonna be Estonia, Norway, Germany again, or Poland. It's gonna be Sarajevo 2012.

sannerz
8th March 2011, 23:59

Really? The only song by Selma that I can picture doing well on ESC is "Ostrvo Tuge", and that's far from Turbo-Folk. Wasn't Milan's song last year pretty much turbo-folk? I doubt it would go over well enough for a win on Eurovision. I'd rather have Bosnia stick to sending quality songs as it has so far.

Scooby
9th March 2011, 00:05
Selma Bajrami :shock:
That illiterate hen is good only for rural fairs (vašarska sojka)!
And look like a cheap porn star xpuke

sannerz
9th March 2011, 00:10
Selma Bajrami :shock:
That illiterate hen is good only for rural fairs (vašarska sojka)!
And look like a cheap porn star xpuke

Haha! I don't agree to THAT extent. I like some of her songs. But her on ESC? I hope that never happens.
Wasn't she in a relationship with Aca Lukas? That should explain everything about her...

Milos-BC
10th March 2011, 11:15
Dino is my personal winner. :D And I have a feeling that he may actually win. You'll see, it's not gonna be Estonia, Norway, Germany again, or Poland. It's gonna be Sarajevo 2012.

I doubt that would happen, even though I'd personally like it, as the song is one of my favorites this year, but I don't think it will win.

Valvejoodik
12th March 2011, 13:06
I dont see the fuzz about this song...
It could be a good pub or karaoke song but its not a eurovision song:?

sannerz
12th March 2011, 16:25
I dont see the fuzz about this song...
It could be a good pub or karaoke song but its not a eurovision song:?

That's exactly how I feel about Estonia's entry this year. :lol:

HeadsWillRoll
12th March 2011, 20:46
Why on earth is he singing in English? He sounds terrible. Which is a pity, because the song isn't bad. Someone please enforce the native language rule in ESC.

Mykola
13th March 2011, 21:53
10 Points.....My Top 2

damienn
13th March 2011, 21:59
It's "ok", but doesn't make my top list.

PashonFrut
14th March 2011, 17:19
I love this Bosnian entry 8-)

10 points for now.

stboy
16th March 2011, 14:23
Historical info for Bosnia Herzegovina in Eurovision: http://www.eurovisionvideo.net/country.php?code=ba

thought
17th March 2011, 09:34
This is another my favourite song, it would be in top 10. Good luck Bosna&Herzegovina!

Land of Fire
17th March 2011, 15:17
Love BH..!

Rusch
19th March 2011, 01:05
You might say I`m crazy but I think, this song will win this year, if Dino will present the song in a far better way (no guitar for example) and after improving his Englisch (it is already ok) a bit. I mean, this song shows heart and true in his nature. There are so many songs that are arteficial and so high polished and then there is this older Dino Merlin with his straight song. Quite the refreshing opposite.

PashonFrut
19th March 2011, 02:36
Love BH..!

I hope Azerbaijan gives BIH some points this year because even though we love their songs they rarely get any points from us. Same goes for Greece :mrgreen:

doctormalisimo
19th March 2011, 16:27
10 points :D

gazzerl67
19th March 2011, 16:54
the strongest of the former yugoslav entries and a definite top 10 finish i think and a good outsider for the win

Raul_Spain
19th March 2011, 17:39
Yep, I agree. It could win.

thought
21st March 2011, 01:09
I hope Azerbaijan gives BIH some points this year because even though we love their songs they rarely get any points from us. Same goes for Greece :mrgreen:

I would vote for BIH. This is my favourite entry and deserve to be in top position. I totally agree with Rusch that most of the songs are arteficial but this song is different and show the soul. Very very good one, really.

There was a very strong entry from BIH in 2006 if I am not wrong with Leyla. That song deserved to win Eurovision.

sannerz
21st March 2011, 01:11
I would vote for BIH. This is my favourite entry and deserve to be in top position. I totally agree with Rusch that most of the songs are arteficial but this song is different and show the soul. Very very good one, really.

There was a very strong entry from BIH in 2006 if I am not wrong with Leyla. That song deserved to win Eurovision.

Yep, it was in 2006.
I still hate ESC viewers for that outcome. /:

PashonFrut
21st March 2011, 01:23

Lejla xheart
I became a eurovision fan after I heard that song, pity it didn't win. :(

sannerz
21st March 2011, 01:27
Lejla xheart
I became a eurovision fan after I heard that song, pity it didn't win. :(

Yeah, 2006 was my first Eurovision. My first favorite song in Eurovision. ):

PashonFrut
21st March 2011, 01:40
Yeah, 2006 was my first Eurovision. My first favorite song in Eurovision. ):

and I should note that after Lejla I changed my taste in music :D

bighead
21st March 2011, 02:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDuOcxov6o

Thorvald
21st March 2011, 02:12
Yep, it was in 2006.
I still hate ESC viewers for that outcome. /:

Me too. It should have finished much lower than it did.

This year's stale song from BiH is such a letdown after last year. All that running around is like on stage is like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Embarrassing stuff.

sannerz
21st March 2011, 02:18
Me too. It should have finished much lower than it did.

This year's stale song from BiH is such a letdown after last year. All that running around is like on stage is like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Embarrassing stuff.

Thorvald...
Have you read the play "A Doll's House"? Your attitude reminds me of one of the main characters. His name was similar to Torvald... ;)

The dancing IS a bit excessive, but it's supposed to be fun.

sannerz
21st March 2011, 02:19
and I should note that after Lejla I changed my taste in music :D

What sort of music do you like now and before that?

PashonFrut
21st March 2011, 02:24
What sort of music do you like now and before that?

I used to listen to rock/pop/mtv stuff. After Lejla I got interested in the music scene of the Balkans and still do to this day and of course becoming a eurovision fan made me more culture conscious and more open to foreign music :D

sannerz
21st March 2011, 02:39
I used to listen to rock/pop/mtv stuff. After Lejla I got interested in the music scene of the Balkans and still do to this day and of course becoming a eurovision fan made me more culture conscious and more open to foreign music :D

Ah, okay. Haha. Yeah, Balkan ballads are beautiful. I wish they would send more of them. :)
I like almost all types of music. I dislike country, but I still liked Germany's entry in 2006. It seems as if my rigid taste in music over here in America goes away when it comes to Eurovision, hah

Welli
21st March 2011, 02:54
I gave this song a 12. Every time I listen to it I like it more and more. :D

bexley1
21st March 2011, 17:27
One of my favourite songs. The performance makes me smile and Dino has real charisma. Given Bosnia's good overall Eurovision record I really believe this is a very serious contender to win.

cani
21st March 2011, 23:51
Its my favouritee. I think Bosnia will win this year

Scooby
22nd March 2011, 18:21
All 12 from all ex yu countries this year will go to Bosnia.
Reason: song is great and Dino is one of the most popular singer on whole Balkan!

So Sarajevo 2012!

damienn
22nd March 2011, 19:10
All 12 from all ex yu countries this year will go to Bosnia.
Reason: song is great and Dino is one of the most popular singer on whole Balkan!

So Sarajevo 2012!
Reason: all 12's from ex Yu countries Usually goes to a ex Yu country, so that's no guarantee for victory, but I do think it will place high even though I think it's a bit overrated.

sannerz
23rd March 2011, 00:07
Reason: all 12's from ex Yu countries Usually goes to a ex Yu country, so that's no guarantee for victory, but I do think it will place high even though I think it's a bit overrated.

All 12's from ex-Yu countries haven't gone to one ex-Yu country decisively since 2007 to Serbia, when Serbia won the contest. So... :p

Scooby
23rd March 2011, 00:32

Balkan ppl was always delighted with Scandinavian country, and we learn many things from you, and at the end copy your neighboring voting system ;)

damienn
23rd March 2011, 02:25
All 12's from ex-Yu countries haven't gone to one ex-Yu country decisively since 2007 to Serbia, when Serbia won the contest. So... :p

Balkan ppl was always delighted with Scandinavian country, and we learn many things from you, and at the end copy your neighboring voting system
I'm getting a bit mixed signals from you 2, one is saying you don't usually give ex-Yu countrys or their neighbours 12s, and the other say that you do based on that you have learned from the scandinavian countrys?!? ;)

Well, let's find out once and for all and base it on some hard facts, shall we?

Bosnia has given their top average score to:
1 Serbia 60 5 12,0 language, neighbour
[ Serbia & Montenegro 34 3 11,3 language, neighbour ]
2 Montenegro 27 3 9,0 language, neighbour
3 Croatia 133 17 7,8 language, neighbour
4 FYR Macedonia 84 11 7,6

Croatia top average score given to:
[ Serbia & Montenegro 36 3 12,0 language, neighbour ]
1 Serbia 54 5 10,8 language, neighbour
2 Bosnia & Herzegovina 149 18 8,3 language, neighbour
3 FYR Macedonia 94 12 7,8 language
4 Albania 63 10 6,3
5 Slovenia 93 16 5,8 language, neighbour

and as a last example, Macedonia has given their avg score to:
1 Albania 113 10 11,3 neighbour
2 Serbia 51 5 10,2 language, neighbour
[ Serbia & Montenegro 30 3 10,0 language, neighbour ]
3 Turkey 107 14 7,6
4 Croatia 90 12 7,5 language
5 Bulgaria 41 6 6,8 language, neighbour
6 Bosnia & Herzegovina 80 12 6,7 language
7 Montenegro 11 2 5,5 language

Now, lets take a look at the scandinavian countrys.

And we'll start with the average that Sweden has given.
[ Serbia & Montenegro 28 3 9,3 ]
1 Serbia 33 4 8,3
2 Iceland 148 25 5,9 language
3 Denmark 189 32 5,9 language
4 Ireland 184 33 5,6
5 Bosnia & Herzegovina 94 19 4,9
6 Estonia 69 14 4,9
7 Norway 168 35 4,8 language, neighbour

Yup, since Serbia is our borderline nieghbour we had to give them 12's

But let's look at Norway instead
1 Sweden 243 35 6,9 language, neighbour
2 Denmark 203 31 6,5 language
[ Serbia & Montenegro 16 3 5,3 ]
3 Serbia 26 5 5,2
4 Iceland 112 23 4,9 language
5 Bosnia & Herzegovina 84 18 4,7
6 Ireland 168 36 4,7

Yup, top 2 actually are neighbours, right you are.

And what about Finland?
1 Estonia 102 12 8,5 language
2 Italy 115 16 7,2
[ Serbia & Montenegro 20 3 6,7 ]
3 Hungary 37 6 6,2 language
4 Sweden 157 31 5,1 language, neighbour
5 Israel 144 30 4,8
6 Russia 59 13 4,5 neighbour

Can you see the same thing I do? The ex-Yo countrys exampled there are TOPPING each other completely, along with their neighbours, nice and tidy. Granted there are some tops in the scandinavian favorites aswell, but our scores are not as assured to each other as yours are.

The way I read these charts, sweden actually have ex-Yo countrys as the countrys they've given the highest average points to. that GOTTA be because we're voting on our neighbours right?!? right?

Honestly, I really don't blame you, since you until quite recently were,,, 1 country, same as the scandinavian countrys were,,,,once a long, long time ago.
But pretty please with sugar on top. Don't try to deny it, even it if isn't because of you personally :D

Seems to me, that we like you a hell lot more then you like us anyway, since serbia at least is in every scandinavian top chart, and none of the scandinavian countrys are in the ex-Yo's charts, too busy voting on each other perhaps? :D

referenses
ex-Yu
Bosnia http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/bosnia.htm
Croatia http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/croatia.htm
Makedonia http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/fyrom.htm

Scandinavian
Sweden http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/sweden.htm
Norway http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/norway.htm
Finland http://www.kolumbus.fi/jarpen/finland.htm

sannerz
23rd March 2011, 02:33
I never denied it. I denied the fact that we always give 12's to ex-Yu countries. Of course we give points to each other, our languages are so similar that we understand them more than any other countries. But we don't give 12's to each other all the time, we often do, but not always, and we rarely agree on one ex-Yu country to give all the 12's to.

Arwen
28th March 2011, 05:56
This is the violin version of the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZahWZcfa2M

This is just amazing .... love the music ....

Assuommath
30th March 2011, 16:02
One of my favorites this year. I think that Bosnia will for sure be in the top 8.

Sahistul
30th March 2011, 19:09
It's my favourite song to win ESC 2011! Dino is a fantastic and maybe legendary singer, the creation is very good, the lyrics are beautiful, only in the show are things to change, in order for a good place in the Final, after a straight qualification for it.

Asiye
1st April 2011, 13:21
I love Dino Merlin and this song so much. Dino Merlin is a real legend. Respects! I hope he will visit Turkey for promo. I know he will visit some countries but i didn't read that he would come to Turkey anywhere :( Does anyone have any information about it? By the way, what does "sito" mean?

Raul_Spain
1st April 2011, 17:33
Is it "sieve" in English? (latin "saetacĕum", "cedazo"/"tamiz" in Spanish).