PDA

View Full Version : SERBIA 2011 - Nina - Čaroban

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

escYOUnited
1st May 2010, 19:00
http://www.companydocuments.com/gfx/products/d675f1ccab7d52307798e45dbac76325.jpg

http://www.rts.rs/upload/storyBoxImageData/2011/02/17/7091848/Nina-press-v.jpg

Performed by: Nina
Lyrics by: Kristina Kovač
Composed by: Kristina Kovač
Language: Serbian

94ayd
2nd May 2010, 00:22
It's time for Emina to have her revenge. :twisted: :lol:

Milos-BC
2nd May 2010, 00:28
Well, there are some rumors already that Zeljko is planning a come-back :lol:

He just never stops :roll:

And apparently Jelena Tomasevic wants to represent Serbia again. The song which he intends to compete with in 2011 (or 2012) is something "totally different" modern uptempo entry with which he plans to finally win ESC :lol:

Sweet :mrgreen:

94ayd
2nd May 2010, 00:31
LOL! I hope they get closed in an asylum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt
2nd May 2010, 06:36

And apparently Jelena Tomasevic wants to represent Serbia again. The song which he intends to compete with in 2011 (or 2012) is something "totally different" modern uptempo entry with which he plans to finally win ESC :lol:

I wish i was annoyed with him but I can't as I just happen to love his music and all the entries he wrote. So I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

Milos-BC
2nd May 2010, 10:39
Here, everyone are annoyed by him :lol:

He said that he is very disappointed that RTS didn't pick him instead of Bregovic this year, and he doesn't have anything to do with RTS anymore (he used to compose music for some of RTS' shows lately), that is why i think we shouldn't believe too much in this rumour, but with him you never know :lol:

Isabella
2nd May 2010, 13:30
I'll be very happy if Joksimovi? will represent Serbia again, but even more happy if it's Emina Jahovi? :D

Raul_Spain
2nd May 2010, 16:19
Joksimovic could write something for Montenegro or Bosnia Herzegovina. I want to hear Serbian rock or turbo folk.

Jukica
2nd May 2010, 18:24
I want Emina Jahovi? or Aleksandra Radovi? for Serbia on ESC :D I loved "Ti kvariigro" this year on Serbian NF, she deserved to win :(

Scorpion
2nd May 2010, 20:22

Ah, that must be the original version of "Oro" than :lol:
Someone should really tell him to go to... one place :?

aletem
9th May 2010, 10:44

He said that he is very disappointed that RTS didn't pick him instead of Bregovic this year, and he doesn't have anything to do with RTS anymore (he used to compose music for some of RTS' shows lately), that is why i think we shouldn't believe too much in this rumour, but with him you never know
Oh Lord!!! He won't quit!! :? xeek :lol: He is like a parasite (krlez). :shock: :mrgreen:

I would like to see Radmila Manojlovic to represent Serbia. 8-)

apocalexxnow
9th May 2010, 11:54
I want some proper turbo folk from Serbia finally. But I'm afraid they'll say "Here, we tried with turbo folk for 2 years and we failed" - yeah, but that's not proper turbofolk!!! Dragana, Ceca, Marta, Mile... so many possible performers!

Milos-BC
10th May 2010, 16:20
Ceca is the only possible choice we could see on the Eurovision stage out of these imo. But i strongly believe that next year we will send a ballad again.

A-lister
30th May 2010, 23:19
I want some proper turbo folk from Serbia finally. But I'm afraid they'll say "Here, we tried with turbo folk for 2 years and we failed" - yeah, but that's not proper turbofolk!!! Dragana, Ceca, Marta, Mile... so many possible performers!

Agree!

I also want REAL turbo-folk and not something compromised for ESC.

Seriously... Ana Nikolic has been robbed for victory twice now... she really should be given a fair chance..

and then offcourse there's always Jelena Karleusa! :lol:

Ceca, Seka...

paddyirl
31st May 2010, 04:27
ANA NIKOLIC

I want her in ESC. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lucian-crusher
31st May 2010, 19:19
Emina please! :D :D
Or Funky G, JK, Beauty Queens, Olja Karleusa....

Isabella
31st May 2010, 21:47
Emina and Djogani, although people (at least some of them) don't like Djogani on this forum :lol:

Scooby
2nd June 2010, 17:03
Isabella - again Djogani :shock:

IVANA JORDAN!!!

Isabella
2nd June 2010, 21:01
:lol: :lol:
Ok I won't mention IT again :oops:

EmreBerk
3rd June 2010, 20:14
Again Milan Stankovic xwave1

Bojan
3rd June 2010, 21:46
send something contemporary finally!
you have a lot to offer there.

AlekS
3rd June 2010, 21:54
^ ditto! :mrgreen:

94ayd
3rd June 2010, 23:23
I agree. If the trend to see the same style to two consecutive editions, we just might have something new or a ballad. :roll:

Milos-BC
6th June 2010, 18:10
RTS announced that the same system which was used to determine a winner for Oslo stays next year as well. RTS will yet again invite one famous composer who will write songs for the next year's contest, and pinpoint the singers he decides to (same like Bregovic this year), and the winner will yet again be chosen by televoting. This info was confirmed by RTS today

So "3 pa 1 za Berlin" next year I guess :lol:

Matt
6th June 2010, 19:19
What are the odds zeljko joksimovic will be the composer? It's been 3 years...... 8-)

Bojan
6th June 2010, 19:23
well Zeljko entered in 2004, 2006 and 2008 so he missed the buss this year (2010) so hopefully no Zeljko in 2011 too 8-)
I say if you go with this format, be radical and go with Sky Wikluh as the composer :mrgreen:

aletem
6th June 2010, 19:54
I like the format. This way you will have more famous participants aiming to represent you. :)

Interrail
6th June 2010, 21:27
Oh no, just NOT Zeljko Joksimovic. :?

If there's to be 1 composer, I'm sure RTS will never invite Sky Wikluh, so we can forget about it.

I will hope for Kornelije Kovac now, I guess his songs would be too classical and ordinary (old school, pianos, live orchestras, bla bla), but at least he would chose best quality singers, perhaps Aleksandra Radovic or Aleksandra Kovac.
If they ever apply for the ESC it will be only if Kornelije invite them, I can't imagine A.Radovic singing for any other composer actually.

kopachka
6th June 2010, 22:21
Zeljko Joksimovic would be excellent choice again

Milos-BC
6th June 2010, 23:22
Yeah, I hope for Kornelije as well. Actually, I was hoping he will write a song for Oslo too, but anyway :lol: He said that he doesn't want to have anything with ESC last year though :( but he can change his opinion, it's never too late :P

I hope it WON'T be Zeljko :lol:

I just hope that RTS doesn't think of some bizzare combination like BAJAGA :? He was in the run before they selected Bregovic. I mean Bajaga.....writing for ESC?! :lol: We would end up with less points than Slovenia this year in that case :lol:

AlekS
7th June 2010, 11:55
^ wurd. Zeljko is a good composer, imo, but he has already participated & I want to see something different for Serbia.

Interrail
8th June 2010, 19:21
@Milos

Bajaga isn't that bad!:D
He can make good music,...sometimes :lol:

Milos-BC
10th June 2010, 15:11
I do in fact like his music, but that is something that can't do anything on ESC. You need to understand the lyrics too to like his kind of music, and I can't imagine him writing ESC-worthy :lol:

Kiki Lesandric would be an awesome choice too!

Remember he is the one who made "Romale Romali" for Ana Nikolic 8-)

A-lister
10th June 2010, 17:14
Remember he is the one who made "Romale Romali" for Ana Nikolic 8-)

LUV that song! It was robbed!

As a matter of fact Ana Nikolic has been robbed twice already and I think it's her time now finally!

Interrail
10th June 2010, 18:53
My friends and I were joking about possibility that Joksimovic will take part as composer, we predict his choice for singers would go like this:
1st singer - Zeljko Joksimovic himself
2nd singer - Jelena Tomasevic
3rd singer - Ana Nikolic (just to be robbed once again):D

Scooby
10th June 2010, 19:38
Ana Nikolic singing desperately, in fact she does not know to sing and a stop with her pls!

1st choice: Ivana Jordan
2nd choice: Cveta Majtanovi?
3rd choice: Tijana Dap?evi?
4th choice: Emina Jahovi?

A-lister
10th June 2010, 20:22
Ana Nikolic singing desperately, in fact she does not know to sing and a stop with her pls!

1st choice: Ivana Jordan
2nd choice: Cveta Majtanovi?
3rd choice: Tijana Dap?evi?
4th choice: Emina Jahovi?

Ana CAN sing and has the look and stage presence... she may not be the best singer, but she has a quite strong voice and is able to sing pretty well live while having a choreography going on in the same time.. not many singers can do that..

And the fact that you have Emina on your list who has one of the weakest voices ever and has simply 0 charisma says alot..

Interrail
30th June 2010, 22:14
Guys, I don't know if u heard but A.Tijanic was chosen today to be RTS director again, for next 4 years (it's good that after that he can't be chosen again anymore!).
I'm disappointed :?
I was hoping for someone else, someone new.
I'm aware Tijanic did a lot to reform national broadcaster, and I'm thankful...lol, but he should have retired.
Now I'm sure nothing contemporary will come out from RTS to the ESC (not because of Tijanic - he has nothing to do with the ESC, but because he'll probably keep the ultra boring team - Duska Vucinic Lucic and Sandra Susa to decide).

Milos-BC
1st July 2010, 17:28
^^ Unfortunately, I have to agree :(

But let's see which composer will get a chance to write our entry for Germany. Unfortunately I have some weird feeling that it will be either Zeljko, or someone most of us will strongly dislike.

But only time will tell.

Corn
3rd July 2010, 20:06
The only way i will agree to see Joksimovic is exactly as a composer, just not his face again grr :x

Actually, i want a man to perform. This is my only humble condition. Oh no i've got another one - a good melody, please. Then i am totally satisfied

Milos-BC
16th July 2010, 14:58
Looks like we may find out something sooner than we thought!

Rumors began spreading these days that RTS is already negotiating with Aleksandra Milutinovic to pen the Serbian entry for Germany. And since those are the same people who mentioned Bregovic before he was chosen, we could take this information very seriously.

Just to remind people, she composed "Rijeka bez imena" (Bosnia and Herzegovina 2007), she wrote the lyrics for "Jutro" by Jelena Tomasevic(runner up of Evropesma 2005), and she wrote many songs for various pop festivals and music stars in the whole ex-Yugoslavia.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/325/36/n43368842487_7174.jpg

That means Serbia will probably (in case this turns out true) return to ballads next year, and we can expet a song of high quality, as Aleksandra is a really good composer :D

UNwNz5xPy8k

SXrD0bIZGlA

YHRHzkHlxmE

(this one won the Budva 2006 pop festival)
g4sSn4PXVzI

XUYPbqDjKG0

Isabella
16th July 2010, 20:39
^ That's a good news Miloš :D
xwoo for ballads!

AlekS
16th July 2010, 20:43
awesome :D

Milos-BC
16th July 2010, 22:10
Now we just have to wait for the official confirmation.

I would really love to see her as a composer, and I am praying that this info is true :D

94ayd
17th July 2010, 13:19
Rijeka Bez Imena was clearly amazing! :mrgreen:

Lidija
18th July 2010, 15:25
Oh no. "Lane moje" part 57...

She was also composing the song of Emilija Kokic in Dora 2008. But they never admit this. Still I know it's true. :lol:

KjYRZKj5PPQ

Jukica
18th July 2010, 16:18
I hope Aleksandra Milutinovi? will be composer, she has some amazing songs :D

Milos-BC
19th July 2010, 17:12
Another composer declared that he is interested in ESC next year, and that is Aleksandar Mili? Mili , also one of the most popular Serbian composers who worked with many stars in the country such as Lepa Brena and Ceca. He said that he will surely accept the invitation if he gets it from RTS.

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQ8FlnQA2n_Qf56eePPKPZPQAAAAqRAB r2s3-PSl8hw2uDwR3-

He is currently working on his second compilation called "Miligram 2" where he made songs for various singers in Serbia. In contrary to the first "Miligram" compilation that was "folkish" "Miligram 2" will be rock oriented. He thinks to re-use the songs for the NF from both "Miligram 1&2" in case he is selected to be our composer for Germany.

Some of his songs from the original "Miligram":

PPfByVISDhM

5XXGv61bmfI

gV0m3kQFx1A

Interrail
19th July 2010, 23:57
I'd prefer Aleksandra Milutinovic (Kao so u moru - one of my fav. songs ever), but God knows what RTS will choose, lol. I wouldn't be too optimistic.
Aleksandar Milic is OK I guess, but mostly for 'domestic use', too folkish for the ESC (even though...I have to admit I liked 'Libero' from Miligram CD. Yeah, even if it was sung by Joksimovic, I like that song). :oops:

Jukica
20th July 2010, 20:22
^ I'd prefer Aleksandra Milutinovi? too, but dunno which styles Aleksandar Mili? could make (for NF)

Milos-BC
21st July 2010, 10:29
He said it would be a mix of folk and rock.

But yeah, I also prefer Aleksandra Milutinovic

Milos-BC
29th July 2010, 15:21
Now there are some indications that Beovizija might return as a festival next year too. They are thinking about that option as well.

AlekS
29th July 2010, 15:38
^ xwoo

Milos-BC
29th July 2010, 15:40
Have to say I am happy as well :lol: I just hope they will remove the juries and let the audience only to pick the winner.

That way we will avoid the scandalous winner that happened to us last year :lol:

AlekS
29th July 2010, 15:56
^ judging from our experience scandals will never go away :lol:
but it's always awesome to have big NFs for big countries. Hoping for good entries.

Jukica
29th July 2010, 21:57
Hmmm, Beovizija would not be bad idea too, I just hope for no another songs as Cipela :lol:

I'm still for 2010 method more :D

aletem
31st July 2010, 22:46
"Kao so u moru" is a really nice song, in fact one of my favorite from Aleksandra Radovic. "Rijeka bez imena" is also a powerful song, so I would expect a good ballad from that composer.

Milos-BC
31st July 2010, 23:52
^ judging from our experience scandals will never go away :lol:
but it's always awesome to have big NFs for big countries. Hoping for good entries.

Yes, we'll hardly have a Beovizija without at least one scandal, but 2009 was really full of them :lol: And there were never complaints against the jury until then :lol:

We'll see what they decide 8-)

AlekS
1st August 2010, 01:15
Yes, we'll hardly have a Beovizija without at least one scandal, but 2009 was really full of them :lol:
we had 4 NFs 8-) :lol:

And there were never complaints against the jury until then :lol:
I think it would be cool if they provide 100% televoting :twisted:

Interrail
1st August 2010, 19:47
I hope Beovizija won't return. Too many scandals around BVZ every time, and too much energy and money is spent for an average 'festival' with awful songs, and usually only 1 that stands out.
I think '3 pa 1' is more fairer format and audience can have more influence then in Beovizija.
And also, I'm against BVZ cause Ana Nikolic would apply again, and will be 'robbed' again, I just can't watch this happening again and again and ppl complaining again and again... :lol:

Anyway...newest song from Ana Nikolic - Dzukelo ( :? ) Weird name for a song...but ok...
_qZj283GeUo

Now, I would like her to apply for '3 pa 1' (and not BVZ), with looks like that and song more uptempo.

Isabella
1st August 2010, 22:53
^Yeah, it's a weird name for a song :lol: But "Dzukelo" is a great song. I love it :D

I hope Beovizija returns 8-)

evilperson
19th August 2010, 22:15
Miligram please if he can make another song like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIOcKt9Zgs

Interrail
27th August 2010, 00:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETN95XccK8&feature=player_embedded
Telecom Egypt used 'Lane Moje' (Z.Joksimovic ESC 2004) for a commercial in Egypt. :lol:

Jukica
27th August 2010, 00:34
^ At least it was promoted in Egypt :lol:

Interrail
27th August 2010, 00:43
^Yeah, with a 6-years lag :lol:

Isabella
27th August 2010, 01:21
OMG what a great commercial :lol: My fave Eurovision song xheart

Milos-BC
27th August 2010, 23:45
Now he will have an excuse to come back to ESC.

"My song was used for an Egiptian commerical, so you see how popular I am all over the globe"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jukica
28th August 2010, 13:31
^ lol, good excuse for ESC :lol:

Scooby
24th October 2010, 23:11
Some of the Serbian singers and groups which I personaly would like to see on the ESC stage!!!!

Sonja Bakić - new serbian music star. Former participant of Serbian Star Factory, where she become celebrity singing with Anastacia and Junior Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFtzb_0r1es

Cveta Majtanović - winner of Serbian Idol. She participant on national final 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKvhLyv7oEs&feature=related

Studio Alektik - is female string quartet founded by cellist Aleksandra Berček Jelić.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCktUtbutM&feature=related

Negativ - one of the best rock bands in Serbia, a unique blend of energetic music and a gentle female vocals (Ivana Peters). Participated on NF twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e_4HVCwxM

Aleksa Jelić - is young and promising pop singer which has become popular thanks to participating at Beovizija 2007. He is actively engaged on Serbian dance scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySy-Q1bRDY&feature=related

Ana Stanić - a Serbian singer, songwriter, composer and film producer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImOdcTqAv8&feature=related

Saša Kovačević - is 22 year old super popular Serbian pop singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XloniJ6imJw

Tijana Dapčević - is famous Serbian pop singer, born in Skopje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amoVlY0MaiI

Ceca Slavković - the best female voice on Serbian music scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk-hkC3sSdo&feature=related

Maja Nikolić - she had very strong voice, she can song on every music style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ClE5PtuaQ&feature=related

Jelena Karleuša - she is superstar, she is scandal master,she is serbian gay icon, she is serbian number 1 pop diva!
JK on ESC stage - that would be spectacle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XGrxLCBZoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EISHsufVlww&
feature=related :D

Milos-BC
25th October 2010, 09:38
^^ I'd only remove Sasa Kovacevic from those you named :lol: But the rest would be great, with the right songs :D

Jukica
25th October 2010, 12:32
I could only add Aleksandra Radović and Emina Jahović to this list :D

Isabella
25th October 2010, 17:31
^^ I'd only remove Sasa Kovacevic from those you named :lol: But the rest would be great, with the right songs :D

Why? :o T()
All of his songs are amazing. I haven't heard a bad song from Saša yet ;)
I think he has everything to win on ESC. Of course, with a good song.

Agree with Jukica. I would also add Aleksandra Radović and Emina Jahović to this list :D

Milos-BC
25th October 2010, 17:51
All of his songs are amazing. I haven't heard a bad song from Saša yet

All of his songs are awful, I haven't heard a good song from Saša yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stand his music tbh :oops:

Isabella
25th October 2010, 18:02
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what some people told me already and then I infected them with his music and they can't stop listening it.
For example, my brother has all Saša's songs on his iPod, but his doesn't want to admit it :lol: He is ashamed, cause he thinks only girls are listening to his songs :lol:

Scooby
25th October 2010, 22:23
Saša is great singer with very goooood songs

Interrail
27th October 2010, 02:57
^I'd just add Dunja Ilić to this list (she's not such a good singer, but she's so much fun to watch):lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVgrlbMy1Wo
mistress of underground xrollinglol (the guy is so hot, I'm serious) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHvwi0nHipQ
Sex, death, money, power, fame xrofl3

Milos-BC
27th October 2010, 11:56
Dunja Ilic :lol: :lol: :lol: We didn't send a slutty turbo-folk yet, maybe that could be our chance :lol: It would be "original", no xrofl3

Interrail
12th November 2010, 17:56
Ana Nikolić was arrested last night. She says police arrested her for 'nothing', she was insulting them and threatening that she'll take their uniforms off. xrofl3
Police says alco-test showed she was drunk with 2,03% alcohol trying to drive away from parking near night club. She was detained in police station until sober.:lol:

AlekS
12th November 2010, 18:14
^ she can participate, from jail ... using Skype :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tdzN6FjaiDs/TH0AKeSUvfI/AAAAAAAAAFo/LcvUE076-4M/s1600/fancy+jail.jpg
(I already imagine this performance :lol: :shock: )

Scooby
12th November 2010, 22:55
Please our dear police, pleaseeeeeeeeee don't let her out from jail next ten years PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Milos-BC
13th November 2010, 09:03
^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isabella
14th November 2010, 02:12
Please our dear police, pleaseeeeeeeeee don't let her out from jail next ten years PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol: And I was wondering why there is no Ana Nikolić on your list above :lol:

I would really like to see Ana on ESC, even if it will look like on that Aleks's pic :lol: I imagine her singing "Dzukelo" behind bars, that would be awesome performance :lol:
Maybe some similar song for ESC :p

aletem
14th November 2010, 06:24
Ana Nikolić was arrested last night. She says police arrested her for 'nothing', she was insulting them and threatening that she'll take their uniforms off.
I want to be threatened by her. :oops: :lol: She can take my uniform any time she wants. :mrgreen: :lol:

And yes, I like to see her on ESC. She has been mistreated twice already, so it would be nice to send her there.

A-lister
14th November 2010, 16:55
I want to be threatened by her. :oops: :lol: She can take my uniform any time she wants. :mrgreen: :lol:

And yes, I like to see her on ESC. She has been mistreated twice already, so it would be nice to send her there.

I agree!

It's time for Ana! She was robbed twice and deserved victory both times! 3rd time lucky? Hope so!

Scooby
14th November 2010, 22:39
OK! I agree, Ana must go to ESC

Ana for Liechtenstein or Greenland ESC debut ;)

A-lister
14th November 2010, 22:42
OK! I agree, Ana must go to ESC

Ana for Liechtenstein or Greenland ESC debut ;)

And we may end up in Vaduz or Nuuk 2012 :mrgreen:

Fichko
24th November 2010, 01:07
Ana Nikolic for Serbia !!!!

A.B.
25th November 2010, 22:23
If the format of the Serbian selection remains the same as this year, then Zjeliko Joksimovic should be the composer.

Milos-BC
25th November 2010, 23:16
Apparently, it might stay COMPLETELY the same, or we may see a similar format but with more composers (I'd personally like this more).

lucian-crusher
26th November 2010, 11:03
If the format of the Serbian selection remains the same as this year, then Zjeliko Joksimovic should be the composer.

Please no! :lol:
Serbia should send something modern. Emina would be the best choice but with a song like ,,Pile moje" or Exhale. Beauty Quuens would be grreat or even The Beatshakers. Or Jovana Nikolic! :D

AlekS
26th November 2010, 14:59
Apparently, it might stay COMPLETELY the same, or we may see a similar format but with more composers (I'd personally like this more).
ditto :mrgreen:

A-lister
26th November 2010, 15:19
Please no! :lol:
Serbia should send something modern. Emina would be the best choice but with a song like ,,Pile moje" or Exhale. Beauty Quuens would be grreat or even The Beatshakers. Or Jovana Nikolic! :D

Oh no Emina, she's more or less voiceless.

Bring on one of the turbo-folk b*tches :lol:

Jelena, Ana, Djogani, Ceca!

lucian-crusher
26th November 2010, 17:16
I don't care about live singing because is Eurovision Song Contest, not Eurovision Voice Contest.
I agree about Jelena and Ana. Oh, not Ceca! I wold love to see Funky G but I don't think that they have any song of their own :lol:

94ayd
26th November 2010, 19:09
JELENA KARLEUSHA with a similar song to "Insomnia", please. :mrgreen:

lucian-crusher
26th November 2010, 19:25
,,Insomnia" is stollen, or is a cover, of an Indian song....

Isabella
26th November 2010, 21:00
Go Djogani :mrgreen: xcheer I've listened them live in one Zagreb's club few months ago and it was awesome 8-)
And please Serbian members don't laugh at me again :oops: :lol:

Also, pleaseeee no Ceca :shock:
One of these would make me happy - Djogani, Saša Kovačević, Emina Jahović, Ana Nikolić, Jovana Nikolić or Radmila Manojlović :D

A-lister
26th November 2010, 21:45
I don't care about live singing because is Eurovision Song Contest, not Eurovision Voice Contest.
I agree about Jelena and Ana. Oh, not Ceca! I wold love to see Funky G but I don't think that they have any song of their own :lol:

Well, I partly agree. The SONG is what counts the most. But even in studio versions she's kind of voiceless. Anyways I don't think her songs are very good anyhow.

Well I doubt Ceca would enter anyways so...

Milos-BC
26th November 2010, 22:52
If Sasa Kovacevic represents us I will X-OIX-OI :lol:

Simon87
27th November 2010, 11:54
I think that the best choice is Jovana Nikolic with some strong ballad 8-)

Interrail
28th November 2010, 23:14
Nobody even mention Alekasandra Radovic anymore:/ I guess she'll never go to the ESC:/

If we're going to send some idiotic band/singer, then I'm up for Trik FX, Sasa Kovacevic, Karleusa, Dunja Ilic, whatever catchy crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYLvlZHK9tg&feature=related

I wouldn't mind Ana Nikolic though, but perhaps she'll never apply for ESC again;)

Simon87
29th November 2010, 01:30
Trik Fx :o :?:?:?

Yes i also think that Ana is tired of trying :(

Milos-BC
29th November 2010, 12:49
No Trik FX please :lol:

And I also think Ana is tired of trying...sadly.

Steffan
2nd December 2010, 10:53
Ooh I wish "Beovizija" returns... no jury this time.. everyone saw what happened last time (Cipela -.-)

I would like to see Aleksandra Radovic... she is a decent singer...
Or if not her... I think Dunja Ilic would be nice (Sefica Podzemlja) she has decent songs and awesome videos so at least our scene would be good... (expecting lots of negative comments now :P)
Also Jelena K... but she won't do it until Tijanic leaves, and by then she will be 50 so...

Hrvatska19
3rd December 2010, 09:04
If it will be 3 pa 1 format i'd want composer to be Aleksandar Miligram guy (cant remember his full name) with Ana Nikolic singing...

J.K would be cool too! i'm sure Serbia could win with her!! shes so funny, gay icon, good performer and not a horrible singer like everyone makes out!! her song Insomnia was a huge hit in Croatia/Serbia and Bosnia when i was there this year.

But mostly I just want Ana Nikolic..i bought her cd Mafia Caffe..and ALL the songs are great! never heard a better cd..even though i know some are covers.

A-lister
3rd December 2010, 09:13
^

Don't know the composer, but agree fully with your pick of artists (Ana or Jelena)!

Simon87
3rd December 2010, 14:37
There will no be Jelena or Ana

Jovana Nikolic is great choice xcheer1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfK4QkwDe8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_AZuzUKQ30

Turkish97
3rd December 2010, 14:42
There will no be Jelena or Ana

Jovana Nikolic is great choice xcheer1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfK4QkwDe8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_AZuzUKQ30

I agree too,Jovana Nikolic is a very good choice xcheer1

AlekS
3rd December 2010, 15:47
^ I second that

Milos-BC
3rd December 2010, 17:16
^^ Me too :D

A-lister
4th December 2010, 02:03
^^

Me too! :) (with the right song that is and this time it should be turbo-folk!!!)

Hrvatska19
4th December 2010, 11:52
Jovana Nikolic is good! everyone was singing Moli Moli when i was in ex-yugo this summer.

btw anyone else think she looks similar to Charlotte Perelli? but obviously a lot better! haha

Interrail
6th December 2010, 23:26
In case somebody still think Nataša Bekvalac would be good choice for ESC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRCztWH0Mts
Nataša Bekvalac VS Sergej Trifunović @ MTV Adria
xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3 Zbog da j..... g.....:lol:

A-lister
6th December 2010, 23:33
^

Hmm can someone translate? They played the wrong backing track or what?

Interrail
7th December 2010, 00:05
^I really don't wanna translate it, it would be impolite
It wasn't wrong backing track, but she was way too much annoyed by the way presenter announced her (basically she's a bit**, and he's a jer* as well). But it was so funny to watch!:oops::twisted::mrgreen:

A-lister
7th December 2010, 00:15
^
But then it was the presenter who started it?

AlekS
7th December 2010, 00:18

:lol: They are worth each other xrofl3

evilperson
7th December 2010, 01:23
Having class is not up their alley, how embarrassing for both of them but quite hilarious! :lol: :oops:

Isabella
7th December 2010, 01:27

I watched this yesterday on one Croatian site :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Objasnite zvezdi da ovo nije Pink" xrofl3
I like Sergej :oops:

Simon87
7th December 2010, 01:43
I dont like Sergej he is ful
Natasa was silly :D

Interrail
7th December 2010, 01:54
I like Sergej a bit more:oops::oops::oops:
'ne, imamo neki problem sa mozgovima, ako neko može da dodje iz ureda za lobotomiju':lol: (we have problem with a brain, if somebody can call lobotomy service...)
'ne nego ti razgovaraj sa samim..sa..sam sa..sas...sobom'xrofl3
ecology campaign 'čistija'xrofl3 (more clean, innocent, I guess?)

Isabella
7th December 2010, 02:05
^Yeah, that with lobotomy was awesome :lol:

Milos-BC
9th December 2010, 11:52
That video is hillarious :lol: I was rolling on the floor when I first saw it :lol: Sergej replied in a "friendly" way in line with the situation :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, it seems Momčilo Bajagić Bajaga is one of RTS' first picks of the composer for Dusseldorf :? He was a contender last year as well, when Bregović was chosen.

If they select Bajaga..... X-OIX-OI

He has good songs for the Serbian market, but there is no way he will make an ESC song which will appeal to broad masses.

Simon87
9th December 2010, 14:32
We dont whant Bajaga xjason

A-lister
9th December 2010, 16:00
^
Example of something he did?

evilperson
9th December 2010, 16:42
I tend to like Bajaga's songs, they are quite nice and simple but I can see them not having much appeal to Europe.

Simon87
9th December 2010, 16:54
I must say with all respect, his music is boring to me :(

A-lister
9th December 2010, 16:56
His name sounds almost like BaBAjaga :lol:

evilperson
9th December 2010, 17:09
These are two songs I'm pretty sure he composed for other artists. I guess the style seems sorta easy breezy to me. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcYGCbda5so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NP06vBzqYE

A-lister
9th December 2010, 18:10
^
*omg* it's boring and oldfashion :o

Sounds like something that would end in the bottom in some Eurovision during the 90's.

akka
9th December 2010, 19:27
Oh, come on.. It's not that bad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZysXveNQ8vk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VJGje0WyxA&feature=related

Steffan
9th December 2010, 19:45
Bajaga is too...meh...
His songs are too slow... their strongest point is the words which are very poetic, but since no one will understand them, thats off...
It may be since I'm against slow ballades with not much vocal expertise needed but... Don't know...

He gets thumbs down from me...

A-lister
9th December 2010, 20:00
@ akkĺ

Sorry they're very boring and oldfashion. Maybe if one understands all the words, but like Steffan just pointed out so is not the case, even if that would be the case I doubt songs like these would make any wonders in Eurovision.

evilperson
9th December 2010, 22:22
Well if he is selected I would be curious to see what songs he would compose as he would have Eurovision in mind. Though I do like his style; I don't find it old-fashioned at all. It's probably just an acquired taste for some which doesn't necessarily mean that he wont be able to come up with songs suitable for the contest.

Isabella
10th December 2010, 02:12
I also don't think it's old-fashioned. I'm very happy to hear, Bajaga could be the composer.
I think he composed this Joksimović's song. It's one of my fave songs. But it could be a case you don't like it, if you don't understand the language, because I find lyrics powerful ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMiGxK7NVc

akka
10th December 2010, 02:29
Bajaga wrote the lyrics ;)

Simon87
10th December 2010, 02:48
No, he didnt composed, he just wrote lyrics

Isabella
10th December 2010, 02:56
Oh :(
But I still think he would be a good choice :)

Jukica
11th December 2010, 16:15
I still hope that Aleksandra Milutinović will be one of composers :D

kopachka
20th December 2010, 21:15
"Ljubavi" is a great song :D
if Serbia wants success, than she has to send Ana Nikolic...
puno ljudi koje poznam ju jako hvali ;)

Hrvatska19
22nd December 2010, 01:09
^^ agree about Ana nikolic!

Omg does anybody remember the user Beogradjanka from this forum? Well I just found out that a year and a half ago she died in a car accident! Does anybody else have any information?? I was quite good friends with her and it's such sad news (even though I only found out now). RIP Ana

AlekS
22nd December 2010, 01:24
^ omg o__0 I remember her, she was such a good person.

Interrail
22nd December 2010, 01:42
I remember only one girl (from Bgd) who was on forum perhaps a year ago, but I forgot if that girl's nick was 'Beogradjanka':/
Anyway, if the information is true....it's really sad and tragic. RIP:/

Hrvatska19
22nd December 2010, 02:59
^ omg o__0 I remember her, she was such a good person

Yes its horrible! she was a really nice person! and it is true..her sister emailed me after i send Ana some emails wondering if she was ok. Really shocking! pocivaj u miru!

Interrail
1st January 2011, 22:30
If somebody from ex-YU ppl didn't see new Hello magazine editorial - Jelena Karleuša & Ana Nikolić
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3705/jkiana.png (http://img839.imageshack.us/i/jkiana.png/)
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9623/jkanahello.jpg (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/jkanahello.jpg/)
I was thinking - a duet for 3pa1 would be awesome (yeah, a bit cheap, but so what, they can make catchy music), since its obvious Aleksandra Radović wld never compete.. why not turbo folk then:p
If RTS take Marina Tucaković this year, who knows... (I heard Bajaga is not option anyway).

Steffan
2nd January 2011, 10:45
Ooh now wouldn't that be great o.o...
Not likely, but still...awesome :D

94ayd
2nd January 2011, 13:36
Drag queens... :lol: INSOMNIAAAAAAAAAAAA xrofl3

kopachka
2nd January 2011, 15:41
hmm... interesting! I always wanted to see Ana Nikolic there on ESC, but duet with JK?! I repeat ---> very interesting! I'd like to see that! :D

Simon87
2nd January 2011, 15:44
RTS will never call JK to represent us, and Ana Nikolic is angry with RTS so this idea is out :/

Interrail
6th January 2011, 22:41
RTS will just call composer, then composer will call singers (I think it works like that, because last year Bregović was choosing singers in casting, if it was up to RTS, we would never see Milan or Emina).
Only if RTS decide to call Marina Tucaković, there r some chance for Jelena Karleuša in 3pa1.

Speaking of, JK has published new 'single' (just a remix of a song called 'Lucifer'). I'm dissapointed, expected more, but this is also OK and listenable unlike majority of Serbian pop/turbo-folk which is even worse.

Jelena Karleuša - Muškarac Koji Mrzi Žene (Man Who Hates Women) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt4zbXRTiMc
(Sorry for bad quality, there's no an official video yet)

Simon87
6th January 2011, 22:55
Pesma je uzasna

This song is horible

Milos-BC
7th January 2011, 16:06
One of the dumbest songs she recorded so far

manialf
12th January 2011, 12:12
New details on the national final: Songwriter will be revealed in January and the final will be in February! : http://eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/serbia-national-final-details/

Interrail
12th January 2011, 13:41
^That's quite soon :D

Also, in today's Novosti.rs there an article, they say J.Karleuša considering possibility to apply for the ESC:lol::p

A-lister
12th January 2011, 13:59
^That's quite soon :D

Also, in today's Novosti.rs there an article, they say J.Karleuša considering possibility to apply for the ESC:lol::p

JAAAAY gooo JK! I couldn't care less what people thinks!

Bring it on!

Milos-BC
12th January 2011, 14:45
I think there is a bigger chance for all of us to be stroke by lightning than seeing JK on ESC in Dusseldorf :lol:

But in this time period last year we already knew that Bregovic will compose the entry, so I really hate seeing that RTS makes it always so long to find out something about our NF.

I just still hope Bajaga won't be that author :? Like I said before, I respect Bajaga's songs, I like them, but they totally aren't something which ESC needs.

And still keeping fingers crossed for someone like Aleksandra Milutinovic.

A-lister
12th January 2011, 15:03
^
I agree about Bajaga. I think his songs are just too oldfashion and boring in a way to be honest.

JK would be amazing! For sure she would be the most talked about subject in Dusseldorf :lol:

Milos-BC
12th January 2011, 15:07
^^ Yes, that is sure :lol: Especially if she comes on stage dressed like this :lol:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OGWDRb9r6MY/TSOijxEf7gI/AAAAAAAAFHk/cjg0cDRkGWw/s1600/jk-muskarac-koji-mrzi.jpg

http://reklame.ucoz.com/Slike/jelena-karleusa-muskarac-koji-mrzi-zene.jpg

A-lister
12th January 2011, 15:17
^
She had worse moments than that for sure :lol:

And people will discuss whether she is a she or a he aswell :lol: There will be alot of controversy and actually she IS a quite good performer and songs ARE often catchy. The YUGO-diaspora knows about her and I think she could give Dino from Bosnia a good run for the money on who'll collect the most votes of the ex-YUGO countries aswell.

But knowing RTS they are just too conservative to let anyone like JK enter, I mean they f-cked up Ana's chances twice, and she is not half as scandalous :lol:

Interrail
12th January 2011, 15:22
I don't think Bajaga would be composer, better chances have Kiki Lesandrić (I wouldn't mind him) or Marina Tucaković (ridiculous texts, but luckily nobody would understand lyrics anyway).
Well even if RTS somehow choose Bajaga, we should keep in mind that he wouldn't sing or perform, he'd just write songs. I know he was cool 20-30 years ago, but nowdays...his music is quite boring, not rock-not pop, too slow and his songs lack with energy. But tbh it doesn't necessarily mean that his ESC songs would be like that, who knows...
As for Alexandra Milutinović, I have no doubts in her vocals, she can sing anything perfectly...but her desperately boring appearance won't bring anything good in the ESC. She can't deliver energy and put a great show on stage. I think the days when ESC was only about good voice r over and now there must be much more than that (perhaps show became most important, and poor voice can always be covered by backing singers):)

Interrail
12th January 2011, 15:28
So what if performer comes to stage dressed like that. Those r stage costumes and clothes. Nobody goes in streets like that (but in TV, videos, etc is OK), and even if someone goes in street like that....so what, who cares.
And really Serbia had much worse visual moments in the ESC, just remember Marko Kon & Milaan:shock:

@Alister - I think YUGO diaspora would give more votes to Dino, but in Serbia we shouldn't care about that. RTS do not want to win ESC anyway..anytime soon. I say then..why not playing and experimenting :lol:

Milos-BC
12th January 2011, 15:38
@A-lister: Yes, I agree :lol: It would be a huge fight between her and Dino Merlin for the ex-yu 12s :lol: But RTS will probably aim for some "quality" like last time :lol:

@Interrail: Oh yeah, I forgot him, he'd be a great choice! :) (Kiki Lesandric). He wrote "Romale Romali" for Ana Nikolic as well, and I like most of his new songs :) He is really modern, and could deliver a great ESC entry. As for Bajaga, indeed, that's the problem. His songs lack energy, especially for a contest like ESC. I liked his older entries, but the problem is that he can't write an entry that will have energy for ESC. He is more "quality" than Bregovic was last year, but Bregovic had songs that could appeal to broad audience, even though those were mostly people from ex-yu and diaspora, but Bajaga's song wouldn't appeal a lot even there. Aleksandra Milutinovic co-wrote "Jutro" and "Rijeka bez imena" (BiH 2007), and she has a lot of great "power-ballads", so I'd love to see her writing an entry too :) I think Aleksandra Radovic would surely be competing then.

Interrail
12th January 2011, 15:48
@Milos - Oh, u meant Alexandra Milutinović as a composer, ok...I support this as well. I thought u wanted her as a singer (I know she sings as well, I remember with Toše Proeski 1200 milja - she was so boring, imo). But yeah, she composes amazing songs. ;)

Milos-BC
12th January 2011, 15:55
^^ Yes, as a composer :)

Simon87
12th January 2011, 17:25
:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akOppGRrbf0

Simon87
12th January 2011, 18:47
xgoddess xgoddess xgoddess

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2969/16305518599805476274410.jpg

Interrail
12th January 2011, 20:34
:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akOppGRrbf0

Ana is hilarious:lol: and this plastic skull on JK's head is just ridiculous.:?

Ps. Jovana would be good too, but she has only 1 song I like (moli, moli), other songs r flat and forgettable for me and tbh I don't like her image of a sweet innocent girl (reminds me of Ivana Jordanxsleep)

Turkish97
13th January 2011, 13:43
xgoddess xgoddess xgoddess

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2969/16305518599805476274410.jpg

Yes yes yes ! xheart

Milos-BC
14th January 2011, 11:54
Now some rumors are spreading that Aleksandar Milić Mili will compose the Serbian 2011 entry. Apparently this contact has relatives in RTS, and he found out.......But we'll see. Mili would be a good choice, as he can write just about anything, a ballad, a folk song, a pop-rock entry....anything. So, we'll see.

Interrail
14th January 2011, 14:02
As we're closing end of January there will be more and more rumors:D
As for Mili, I wouldn't mind him as a composer ('Miligram' CD was his project, right? there were several very good songs, imo) and he has contacts with many various singers...if they choose Mili - I have no idea what to expect for 3pa1:lol:

Milos-BC
14th January 2011, 18:01
Yeah, I agree :lol: I think that he once stated that in case they select him he will offer songs that he is planning to write for "Miligram 2", but we'll see :lol:

A-lister
14th January 2011, 18:07
^
I listened to the "Miligram" album. He could be a good choice as composer, he is very versatile for sure and would come up with different stuff. Better choice than Bajaga for sure.

But I still want turbo-folk! Would be amazing if Pink one day would take over Eurovision selection :D

Milos-BC
14th January 2011, 18:17
I think that will hardly happen :lol: Who knows, but.......

aletem
15th January 2011, 01:59
Imagine this: :lol: :lol: Lepa is so funny! :lol: I must admit, this song is so catchy. :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjhHo8MIvf0

Jukica
15th January 2011, 14:55
Miligrad would be not bad choice :D but I still prefer Aleksandra Milutinović as composer :/

Interrail
16th January 2011, 21:42
^@Aletem:shock:
I've never seen this video before, but when I see 'by Dejan Milićević' I wanna vomitxpuke
Btw, Boki13 & Lepa Lukić look better then ever in this vid. :lol:
I feel sorry for Ervin Katona, poor guy:lol:

Isabella
17th January 2011, 00:09
OMG aletem :shock:
What happened to you? :lol:

Simon87
17th January 2011, 18:44
We must send something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK1dQs_6y4s

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1EwEpMTXk

if we whant to pass

Interrail
17th January 2011, 22:50
Pls forgive me, I think this^ is exactly what we should not send if we wanna pass. They're both very boring and old fashioned, despite their good vocals (ofc.for my taste).

Scooby
18th January 2011, 18:00
The Frajle for Serbia 2011

http://www.elektrana.net/content/attachments/540-jpg.html?cid=18

This is amazing new female quartet from Novi Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuCydkmGd1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxn4cJwLygY&feature=related

and new "frajle" version of "poker face"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KTa6JiFOco&feature=related

Interrail
18th January 2011, 19:12
xgoodThey remind me of 'Alektik' girls:shock: Are 'Frajle' same group as 'Studio Alektik'? I think u posted some Alektik's vids before. I like both groups, I think both have potential and girls r very relaxed and nice (not into some ordinary boring pop schablone).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCktUtbutM
(this one reminds me of Bond girls too much, but I'm sure for ESC they wold be able to make smth different but innovative).

Bojan
18th January 2011, 21:43
http://www.pulsonline.rs/puls-poznatih/652/bata-aleksandra-i-kristina-kovac-komponuju-pesmu-za-evroviziju
Basicly they are reporting that the Kovac family, Bata and his daughters Kristina and Aleksandra will compose the Serbian esc 2011 entry.

I love the Kovac sisters so I hope this is final and true :D
so a modern pop song for Serbia on ESC finally? :)

Simon87
18th January 2011, 21:52
I hope that this isnt true

I dont like them :(

A-lister
18th January 2011, 22:14
http://www.pulsonline.rs/puls-poznatih/652/bata-aleksandra-i-kristina-kovac-komponuju-pesmu-za-evroviziju
Basicly they are reporting that the Kovac family, Bata and his daughters Kristina and Aleksandra will compose the Serbian esc 2011 entry.

I love the Kovac sisters so I hope this is final and true :D
so a modern pop song for Serbia on ESC finally? :)

Any examples of what type of songs?

Simon87
18th January 2011, 22:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FUskuNbprM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d47VwVmaziQ

A-lister
18th January 2011, 22:33
^
omg they're really lame!

Please Serbia I KNOW you can do better than these!

Interrail
18th January 2011, 22:50
I like Kovač sisters in general (music, songs), but for coffee at home, not for the ESC. I'm not sure they can make a catchy pop song which would satisfy the masses.
Hm...and probably news isn't true, if it was true...RTS would be 1st to announce composer, so far different newspapers wrote different names (Bajaga, Mili, Kornelije Kovač)...but RTS remained silent.

Milos-BC
19th January 2011, 00:30
Hmmm, we'll see, last time they wrote that Bregovic will write the entry before RTS made an announcment, but I don't know what to say.

Personally, I'd really like if the rumor for the Kovac family is true, and if they are the composers, we can expect a good and modern pop song from ::rs finally. :D

A-lister
19th January 2011, 00:48
^
Do you consider the above posted songs modern?

They sound like "elevator music" or music for coffee-break imo.

Milos-BC
19th January 2011, 12:29
^^ They have much better stuff than that :) Aleksandra Kovac got an MTV Adria award too, so they can make a very uptempo pop song too, but they can make a ballad as well .

Some more stuff from Aleksandra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiay0DZPxGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksgUxNKkRJQ

Kristina Kovac wrote the song "Reka bez povratka" (The river of no return) that finished second on the Serbo-Montenegrin NF in 2004 when Zeljko won. It's a great song imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvi6Ab56bw4

And Kornelije Kovac is one of the best Serbian composers of all times! If not THE best :) He was a part of once very popular Korni grupa (ESC 1974). This is one of his best songs imo :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEGBzWq0nkM

I wanted him to compose the entry for Oslo too, so I am obviously really happy if this rumor turns out true :D But today all newspapers are announcing this same thing.....just like it was the case with Bregovic last year. So, I guess it could indeed true

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 12:47
I like both songs from Aleksandra Kovac that Milos posted. I hope ::rs sends a song like ,,C'mon boy" D

A-lister
19th January 2011, 14:43
Hmm the Kovac music is not my taste at all and to be honest it doesn't sound modern at all, sounds like something you'll hear in Eurovision during the 90's.

But if Serbs wants them to represent their country, then it's the will of the people!

Simon87
19th January 2011, 14:57
They are composers not competitors

A-lister
19th January 2011, 15:00
They are composers not competitors

But if they compose stuff like the above, then Serbia might probably end up outside the final imo.

Simon87
19th January 2011, 15:05
I know, but they are not will of people than RTS TV

We only choose song :(

A-lister
19th January 2011, 15:07
I know, but they are not will of people than RTS TV

We only choose song :(

Well I know, but Serbs in here seems supportive of them so that's why I got the feeling that the people support them as composers.

I do hope RTS chose something else though.

Either something more classy like Zeljko again, or something more modern, fun and catchy like some turbofolk composer :)

Simon87
19th January 2011, 15:13
Zeljko is composing for Belarus that is quite sure

We will know who is composer for about ten days :)

Interrail
19th January 2011, 15:38
@A-lister, u right. Serbs seem to be supportive for Kovač family (as Milos said this news was published in several newspaper today, and I read in Blic.rs comments from non-ESC fans, most of Serbs think this is 'finally good choice', so I think if this turn out true, ppl will be happy with composers choice.
But I'm not so happy, I also think their music is not particularly modern (even though songs that r posted here r quite old already).
I think they will make 'good quality' composition that will try to please juries, but audience will be bored. Their songs r not catchy enough for the ESC.
And even with very good song, I think we might lose place in final cause our semi is tough (having Turkey, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Greece, Russia in our semi...means competition will be extra hard).
I'm not confident with Kovač family, but I'll leave possibility that maybe they make something great and choose great singers.
I don't like Željko at all, and don't want him for Serbia again (he should have break for several years), as for turbo-folk...it wouldn't be so tragical as ppl think, if song is 'modern' and not very folky, but viewers would kill RTS if RTS dare to send turbo-folk, I'm sure!:lol:

Milos-BC
19th January 2011, 16:12
And it's official now!

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/124/%D0%94%D1%80%D1%83%D1%88%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE/829084/%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BE+%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0% D1%87+%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%83%D 1%98%D0%B5+%D0%B7%D0%B0+%D0%95%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%BE%D 0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%98%D1%83.html

Kornelije Kovac will pen the Serbian 2011 entry together with his daughters Aleksandra and Kristina Kovac! :D

EDIT: And the NF will take place on 26th February!

A-lister
19th January 2011, 16:23
^
I hope for Serbia's sake that it won't sound like any of the above posted clips!

evilperson
19th January 2011, 16:35
Oh awesome news! I'm expecting some great songs in the NF! :)

Bojan
19th January 2011, 16:39
Oh awesome news! I'm expecting some great songs in the NF! :)

same! looking forward to the NF even if the ::mk NF is on the same day :)

lucian-crusher
19th January 2011, 17:05
Yes! Great news! :D

Milos-BC
19th January 2011, 17:08
Two more songs that Kornelije wrote, one that he wrote for Zdravko Colic, one of the biggest music stars in ex-yu (he also competed in ESC 1973), and the other one is Generacija '42., the Yugoslavian 1974 ESC entry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih5xMIqL62w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KObbw_HnhQ

(Kornelije is playing the piano in the second vid)

Simon87
19th January 2011, 19:10
This song came 2nd in 2004, after Zeljko

Its song from Kristina Kovac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvi6Ab56bw4

Interrail
19th January 2011, 20:32
Seriously guys, how can u think songs like these (above^) can do well at the ESC of 21st century?
I'm not totally against Kovač's (although I might sounds like I am, but I'm really not), only thing I hope for: that they will come up with something totally different and new-style this time!
No ballads like these.
(ps.I think it's a pity Aleksandra won't sing, she's better singer then composer, she has good vocal and her english is decent. Give her cool song, she would be great);)

Milos-BC
19th January 2011, 20:52
I am pretty sure that the songs will be good :) Of course, I can't say anything until I hear them, but it was about time to send a modern pop entry to ESC , and I am sure that all 3 of them will come out with good songs. They're all great musicians, and I know they will do the right thing :)

A-lister
19th January 2011, 21:34
I am pretty sure that the songs will be good :) Of course, I can't say anything until I hear them, but it was about time to send a modern pop entry to ESC , and I am sure that all 3 of them will come out with good songs. They're all great musicians, and I know they will do the right thing :)

But there's absolutely nothing modern in their music though, atleast not in the clips posted in here, in contrary they all sound very dated and to be honest also very boring.

But hopefully they'll step up their game.

Bojan
19th January 2011, 21:52
(ps.I think it's a pity Aleksandra won't sing, she's better singer then composer, she has good vocal and her english is decent. Give her cool song, she would be great);)
maybe she can sing her own song?
or is that against the rules? :?

Darko
19th January 2011, 22:17
Seems cool!
I've heard Zeljko Josimovic was disappointed last year due to RTS choice regarding the author of the songs in NF so he decided not to submit an entry to RTS again. Am I right? Perhaps I totally misunderstood it. BUt that was it as far as I can remember.

Simon87
19th January 2011, 23:03
It is very possible that one of the composers will choose Jelena Tomasevic ;)

94ayd
20th January 2011, 00:11
But will she accept? :lol: It seems like an interesting format to have relatives battling each other... xrofl3

AlekS
20th January 2011, 00:16
Out of those 3 I'm more into Alexandra (and I don't mind her singing too).
*fingers crossed for choosing the right performers*

evilperson
20th January 2011, 00:21
It is very possible that one of the composers will choose Jelena Tomasevic ;)

I hope not. Not because I don't like Jelena, but because I'd rather see new faces for Serbia.

Interrail
20th January 2011, 00:40
^I agree. Someone new. I'm fed up with Jelena Tomašević:lol:

I don't think Aleksandra Kovač would sing unfortunately, it's probably against propositions. And I have no idea what singers they could choose, fingers crossed for Aleksandra Radović + up tempo pop (I'm asking for too much, I know...:lol:)

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 00:51
And why not the wife composing a song too? ;)

Interrail
20th January 2011, 01:11
^Oh, the wife (their mother) died of a cancer, long ago:( (since then Aleksandra Kovač is very often involved in campaingns fighting against cancer).
Actually their mother was writing lyrics for many songs during her life, some of it were sung by Aleksandra and Kristina.

ParadiseES
20th January 2011, 01:13
OMG I'm so sorry.... :(

I only wanted to make "the easy joke". Of course I didn't know this ;)

Interrail
20th January 2011, 01:29
Ofcourse u couldn't knowxkiss

aletem
20th January 2011, 02:49
"Ti si mi u krvi" is a wonderful song. So if anything comes up like that, I will love it. :)

Milos-BC
20th January 2011, 12:00
Kornelije also composed one of the best known Jugovizija entries that was sung by Lepa Brena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGVERVKRnRo

as well as this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCclLkRvt-Y

They were both quite modern for the time, which means he can write something faster as well, though I am pretty sure it will be something of more quality. Although I remember him saying that "Boonika Bate Toba" was his favorite song in 2005, and that he would compose something like that in case he is selected :lol: We'll see.....

Kristina Kovac also composed songs for the popular films and series in ::rs such as "Mi nismo andjeli 2" and "Neki novi klinci"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVryHBeY0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0d-odHplUU

Love them :D

Interrail
20th January 2011, 15:45
Brena's old songs were awsome for that time (30-35 years ago), for my taste - they're even today more modern than much of so-called 'modern' pop they we usually get from RTS & Beovizija.

Simon87
20th January 2011, 19:30
Fresh news

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad143/savicmi/TrioKovac.jpg

Cornelius said that he will choose a man for his song

Kristina and Alexandra will choose girls

All three songs will be different tempo

Duska (our PR) does not seem concerned about draw :lol:

They said that a lot of people abroad support our composers

We certainly have one ballad in NF

Interrail
20th January 2011, 23:14
^I watched BGD Hronika today and this interview...I think it was OK and I really hope they'll make it like they said in TV(1 male, 2 female, 3 different types of songs), it was funny how journalist said to Duška (RTS's PR) that we want best song and perhaps victory again (high expectations), but Duška was a bit 'well..bla bla bla' (skeptical - imo), PR said RTS biggest goal is to enter final...(to me it sounded like RTS's goal is not to win, just to qualify).:lol:

Milos-BC
21st January 2011, 12:19
^^ yeah, correct :lol: I watched it as well :lol: Duska said that they are following the reactions on several forums too, who knows, maybe they follow this board as well :D

Steffan
22nd January 2011, 09:57
I like him... He knows how to make some good songs...
And I give him props, since he is the only member of Serbian jury that didn't give "Cipela" a 12 on Beovizija 09... (he gave it 6)...

xbow

Scooby
22nd January 2011, 16:32
I am very pleased with choice of composers. I expect three excellent songs and three great performers.

Milos-BC
23rd January 2011, 16:33
Seems like there is a chance for Kristina and Aleksandra to sing their own songs too! At least that is what Aleksandra Kovac noted on her FB profile where she asked her FB friends what they think about the idea. Then she removed the message.

Scooby
23rd January 2011, 16:47
Don't believe that both of them will sing and compose own songs!
But if Aleksandra choose to sing that 'll be a good idea, cuz she is great singer!

I hope that Kornelije can make the song for Saša Kovačević and Kristina for Sonja Bakić.

Interrail
23rd January 2011, 21:32
I'd support Aleksandra and/or Kristina sing their own songs, why not, they're both good singers. But we have really no idea what r the songs like:/ Up tempo = would be good idea.
Yesterday's 'Kurir' (I know it's yellow paper) wrote Aleksandra Radović agreed to compete with Kovač sisters in the ESC:? Too good to be truth??:lol:
And Saša Kovačević would be perfect for a male singer! (but I'm skeptical Kornelije would choose someone old&boring).

evilperson
23rd January 2011, 22:41
Aleksandra Radovic has actually not competed in any competition since she lost Budva 2005 to Tijana and her Tito song if I'm not mistaken. She pretty much said she was robbed and the only way she'd ever go to ESC was if she was internally selected or the competition was small and not 20+ songs like Beovizija was. She said this years ago but I don't think ive seen her name come up as a performer in any festival. Perhaps if one of the Kovac girls approach her she may take part now.

Scooby
23rd January 2011, 23:11
I don't believe that Kornelije will choose some older (boring) performer for his song. He worked for Brena and Čola and he is too good composer to work with the amateurs and weak singers. So I expect some bomb from Tata Kovač! And Saša is great choice - sings well and looks like a Greek god, winning combination.

Simon87
23rd January 2011, 23:36
If Aleksandra Radovic join our NF, she will be winner for sure imo :D

Scooby
24th January 2011, 00:00
One fragment from the interview by Aleksandra Kovac for one Serbian ESC site:

Have you already found the inspiration for that song?
Since the beginning of talks with RTS, I was very inspired to write a song for the competition, which vibrates with emotion and soul of Serbia and the Balkans. I chose between a couple of songs that I wrote, but one stands out for emotion and excellent opportunities for interpretation. We must offer to Europe something different, something that Europe can not heard from Serbia until now, some kind of Serbian soul, music with genuine emotions!

Do you have any idea who might be the performer of your songs?
The singer who will represent Serbia in Dusseldorf this year should be a top performer, has to have emotion and experience.

So there are huge chances that one of possible participants will be Aleksandra Radović!

So far, Aleksandra Kovač has cooperated with the best singers from ex-yu like Nina Badrić, Aleksandra Radović, Željko Samardžić, Goran Karan (Croatia 2000), Ivana Kindl, Deen (Bosnia 2004), Jacques Houdek (Dora 2011), Boris Novković (Croatia 2005), LeeLooJamais (Emma 2011) and many others

Matt
27th January 2011, 22:30
The audience can't wait to see who will be the potential singers for National Final in Serbia on February 26th. Today, Kornelije, Aleksandra and Kristina Kovac were the guests in a show, on Belgrade radio station Antena, where they talked more about their music.
After the press conference held yesterday in the hall of Serbian public broadcaster RTS, where they announced the style of the songs, the composers are not sure yet about what singers to choose.

Aleksandra will do a ballad, as something that she can do very well. Her father, Kornelije will compose a pop rock song in the style of the traditional Yugoslavian music, while Kristina decided to stay with the pop sound, connected with soul music. Kristina thinks that in the Serbian music scene there are not many singers who can sing that type of songs and present them naturally. If she can't manage to find any popular singer, she will try to pick one from the young talents.

Kornelije didn't speak too much, except that he would love to take a middle aged singer, somebody suitable for his music style.

Aleksandra is still hard on words and reluctant to say anything else. She commented that she is not sure about the singer, and if nothing better happens, she might also take part as a singer.

SOURCE (http://esctoday.com/news/read/16583)

Simon87
27th January 2011, 23:55
I dont support that Aleksandra compose and sing at the same time

Bojan
28th January 2011, 02:13
I dont support that Aleksandra compose and sing at the same time

I am the opposite. She is a singer-songwriter, and who else can song her song better than herself?!? so go go Aleksandra :D

Scooby
28th January 2011, 14:43
^ +10

Matt
28th January 2011, 14:47
I am the opposite. She is a singer-songwriter, and who else can song her song better than herself?!? so go go Aleksandra :D

Exactly, those are the artits I tend to like the best anyway

Simon87
28th January 2011, 15:15
Yes i know she is a singer, but i dont like her much :(

Scooby
29th January 2011, 16:46
Rumors say that Aleksandra will pick Maja Marković and Kornelije probably Zoran Šandorov in duet with Mari Mari!!!

Maja is a former singer of pop-dance band Luna and she participated in Beovizija 2007! And she is one of the best serbian female voices!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs003.snc1/4405_104327031873_30855151873_2624416_1334246_n.jp g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8G4mOsBEwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsTs3RR2sUI&feature=related

Mari Mari (or Marija Marić) realsed her first solo album together with Kornelije Kovač. On 2006 Beovizija she was awarded for the best interpretation for song "Da ti se dlanovi zalede"

http://www.stil-magazin.com/files/image_for_teaser/MARI112.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZUJAbu7Ats&feature=related

Zoran Šandorov is ex singer of power metal band Tornado, and now he is in band Perpetuum Mobile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7sCN6sJHN4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxFmvitwcw

nikolay_BG
29th January 2011, 20:21
Maja Markovic ftw ;)

Milos-BC
30th January 2011, 15:35
Hmm, those are all rumors but we will see.

Isabella
30th January 2011, 22:40
I hope rumors won't come true. I don't want Maja and other artists that Scooby posted.
I hope someone sees my post :lol: and pleaseeee choose Saša Kovačević xpray

Btw speaking about Saša, his new song featuring Croatian Nikolina Pišek. But he doesn't need her. WTF how can this be featuring when she only says "Idemo do mene" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2ebwcBeYY

PeterLPZ
1st February 2011, 22:39
I hope rumors won't come true. I don't want Maja and other artists that Scooby posted.
I hope someone sees my post :lol: and pleaseeee choose Saša Kovačević xpray

Btw speaking about Saša, his new song featuring Croatian Nikolina Pišek. But he doesn't need her. WTF how can this be featuring when she only says "Idemo do mene" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2ebwcBeYY

This would be a great choice. I also like Sasa and his music.

evilperson
3rd February 2011, 22:12
We'll know who's singing on February 16th!
http://escdaily.com/articles/9781

Steffan
5th February 2011, 09:15
Today in our daily newspapers "Blic" there was an information that Bajaga will most likely write the lyrics for Kovacs song :D

Milos-BC
6th February 2011, 16:07
Bajaga would be nice as lyrics-writer that is sure, but as for the composing thing, I said my opinion before :lol:

And the more time passes by, the more I believe that Kornelije's song is going to Dusseldorf.

Interrail
8th February 2011, 01:20
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/spektakl.147.html:318320-Kristina-doradjuje-evrovizijsku-pesmu

Kristina's song will be retro-pop-soul. She's going to Zagreb to record it with 'Cubismo' (I like this group);)

Milos-BC
10th February 2011, 11:47
Aleksandra Kovac also finished her entry :D She said it will be a modern soul-ballad.

Duska Vucinic-Lucic, PR manager, said that all 3 songs have great "euro-MTV" arrangements, and that she doesn't know which song is better from which.

She is always too optimistic (:lol:), but I am sure that all 3 songs will be good. And we will definetly have 2 female singers, and 1 male singer in the selection (or possibly even a duo). On 16th February we will find out who the singers will be :)

PeterLPZ
10th February 2011, 15:22
Can´t wait to know it. :)