PDA

View Full Version : What's your sign of the zodiac?

94ayd
28th April 2010, 10:48
Even if people don't believe in them, everybody's born with a certain sign. What's yours? Mine is SCORPIO. :twisted:

Blush
28th April 2010, 10:55
Libra :D

94ayd
28th April 2010, 11:16
My mum's Libra. ;)

Anjeza
28th April 2010, 11:48
Gemini :D

94ayd
28th April 2010, 12:01
And now that's my father. :lol: How do you guys do it? I bet next up is my grandpa. :lol:

AlekS
28th April 2010, 12:15
:lol: Taurus? :twisted:

PashonFrut
28th April 2010, 12:51
Aquarius :mrgreen:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0DMbORGYG-M/SXb1TATCVWI/AAAAAAAABNs/5-2MuQpVZLA/s400/Aquarius-.jpg

Alexu
28th April 2010, 13:01
I'm a Virgo! :oops: :lol:

EvNickGR
28th April 2010, 14:09
Cancer! :lol:

LadyKiller
28th April 2010, 18:13
I am a Libra but not a very diplomatic one! :mrgreen:

Isabella
28th April 2010, 19:06
Cancer :D

aletem
28th April 2010, 20:02
Cancer here as well! :mrgreen: Half of my family are Libras though. :lol:

28th April 2010, 20:54
There is a scorpio here as well :twisted: :lol:

94ayd
29th April 2010, 00:58
4 more to go! Well, after Taurus, my uncle came (Aquarius) and then my grandpa (Virgo :lol: ).

wittgenstein
29th April 2010, 10:57
im a leo but no one could ever guess. i guess.

94ayd
29th April 2010, 12:55
Why does the poll still say Leo - 0, then? :lol:

Israeliboy
30th April 2010, 09:40
Cancer!

alca
30th April 2010, 17:13
Gemini :)

imno12u
1st May 2010, 02:03
Taurus. But I don't believe in any of it anyway...

Sim
1st May 2010, 07:02
For me it is: Libra :D

Milos-BC
1st May 2010, 10:52
Aries :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, and i had a slight interest in Astrology itself (not the daily papers horoscopes :P ) - natal charts and all that stuff, and the conclusion is that a natal chart is just a simulation of reality which doesn't exist in Astrology. Everything that a "professional astrologer" gets right for you is just like he was throwing a coin and he got for example 10 correct answers out of 20.

94ayd
1st May 2010, 12:03
Well, I've read horoscopes and they've come true. :shock: :mrgreen: And I'm very interested in astrology even if it's not really efficient. :lol:

Milos-BC
1st May 2010, 12:47
I wanted to enter Astrology to see if there is any truth to it, since it is popular here generally, and because, when our prime minister was assassinated, they were all like "Our best astrologer looked in his chart and saw that he was going to be assassinated"(he predicted Obama's death for this year too). And i wanted to see if there is something to it.

The first doubt in all this was when i began studying with twins which were born a couple of minutes one after another, and which, according to astrology, should have an identical fate and identical qualities and flaws. They were completely different between each other. And then i found out about the rule where the 3rd cusp of a natal chart of the first twin is the 1st house of the second twin, etc.......that was all invented so that it can fit some norms.

Second, how can our fate be written in the stars, and we can't do anything about it. For example, if there are clear indications that someone will finish the uni, he can stop studying and not finish it then. Or, if you tell someone that he will die when he's 100, he may well stop looking and get hit by a car. These are all questions that i asked professional astrologers and they were all "closing their eyes", because this is common sense which is the main enemy of astrology

No.3 the way astrology develops itself is also showing that something is a mess. The traditional astrology was using 7 classical planets, and said that one's fate is written in stone, and cannot be changed. The modern astrology however says that it can be changed, and they added Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, as well as some planetoids to the charts just to fill the "holes" in predictions, and they added fixed stars, etc........many "species" of astrology came out as well, mundane, natal, horrary, etc.........it is so messed up, and not without a reason :D

And finally, i personally had a reading from a couple of professional astrologers that i know, and ok, they guessed some things correctly, but not everything. And everything they say is "it can be, but it's not sure". In maths 1+1 is always two, but in astrology the transiting Uranus in 9th cusp can mean many things. And when they miss something its always like "it is an exact science, but that was his natal chart it was different, etc......"

Now conclude how we should believe in it :P

alca
2nd May 2010, 01:04
Well I don't believe in astrology. I don't believe that anyone can predict the future. But I believe in signs. And I mean I believe that those people who were born in the same month have some things in common. Similarities in character, being better in arts etc. But that's all! I really don't think we can count on stars and some astrologists.

Neelya
2nd May 2010, 15:44
1 Cancer more =)

ParadiseES
17th May 2010, 20:54
I'm Taurus. We're in second place :D

GO TAURUS!!! :mrgreen:

Scooby
17th May 2010, 21:48
Leo :D

Matt
17th May 2010, 22:10
Any other Sagittarius's out there?

ithanspain
18th May 2010, 01:09
Me Capricorn. :mrgreen:

I don't believe in horoscope cause are written by people that don't know anything about the theme.
But I believe in esoterism , black and white magic and all these things.
I believe in people that practise witchcraft and cast evil eye to other people. (I don't know if I've written well).
Most of people that talk about that are layers, but there are people that can really do it.

Milos-BC
19th May 2010, 17:17
^^ It's all full of crap. Nobody can predict the future, and i don't believe in any paranormal things. If that would be reliable, then all of us would practice it, it would've been a subject in schools, and we would all know what we will die from, are we going to finish the uni, etc, etc........

Both science and religion are against Astrology, and Astrology passed NONE of the scientific tests, and it's basic premise is wrong too. It's even worse with Numerology and Tarot. Like i said i was sort of a believer in it, i entered Astrology, and began studying it a couple of years ago by reading many different astrological literature, but the deeper i was getting in, the more i realized it's all full of bullshit wannabe "scientific" studies. With so many aspects, placements, fixed stars, planetoids, and symbols, it's impossible that they won't get some details correctly, but it's not about the Astrology being valid, but because that is sort of a psychological phenomena, and that is the reason why it its not retired like Alchemy.

James Randi offers 1 000 000 dollars to the first astrologer who can predict one's future with more than 75% being correct. Many famous astrologers tried to do so for years, and, surprise surprise, they didn't even get half of the things correct.

Anjeza
19th May 2010, 19:42
This reminds me of a short article I read yesterday. Here the translation:

In one test, the test persons all received the same horoscope. Three-quarters of them said that they were characterized correct. The horoscope was that of serial killer Fritz Haarmann.

Milos-BC
19th May 2010, 21:40
^^ Yeah, i was reading something similar as well :lol:

In another test one of the scientists went to a couple of famous astrologers in New York to get a natal chart reading, and gave the birth data of a serial killer who killed about 100 people aged from 13-20 by putting their pants in their mouth.

All those astrologers "gave him an advice" to work with children as much as possible, he has a great potential to be a teacher.

And of course, when the astrologers or those who believe in it hear these things than they say "that it doesn't function that way, and that they DON'T know how is Saturn influencing my fate, or anyone else's but from their study it works".

But to me, the most ridiculous is the system its based on. Every sane person with common sense will see that something is terribly wrong there. For example, if you ask an astrologer "Will I pass the exam tomorrow?", he will use, so called "horrary" astrology where he will make a chart with the planets and their alignments based on the time and location WHERE YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION???!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And if he tells you "Yes, you will pass, the aspects are great" what does that mean.........i can throw the book through the window and i will pass, the stars told me so :lol: :lol: :lol: But what if i teleported to the North Pole and asked the same question, Would Jupiter have the same effect.....

It's a shame that many people believe in it. And base their life decisions based on it.

ithanspain
20th May 2010, 01:41
^^ It's all full of crap. Nobody can predict the future, and i don't believe in any paranormal things. If that would be reliable, then all of us would practice it, it would've been a subject in schools, and we would all know what we will die from, are we going to finish the uni, etc, etc........

Both science and religion are against Astrology, and Astrology passed NONE of the scientific tests, and it's basic premise is wrong too. It's even worse with Numerology and Tarot. Like i said i was sort of a believer in it, i entered Astrology, and began studying it a couple of years ago by reading many different astrological literature, but the deeper i was getting in, the more i realized it's all full of *censored - i don't appreciate your language" wannabe "scientific" studies. With so many aspects, placements, fixed stars, planetoids, and symbols, it's impossible that they won't get some details correctly, but it's not about the Astrology being valid, but because that is sort of a psychological phenomena, and that is the reason why it its not retired like Alchemy.

James Randi offers 1 000 000 dollars to the first astrologer who can predict one's future with more than 75% being correct. Many famous astrologers tried to do so for years, and, surprise surprise, they didn't even get half of the things correct.

I didn't say I believe in Tarot.
I said I believe that are people that can predict the future and practise witchcraft.
Of course a few part of the people that saydthat can do it, really can.
In my opinion most of them that work on telephone lines (that cost a lot of Euros per minute :? ), or in TV are a complete layers. Cause people that can predict and do these things don't know to be known by a lot of people.
I can't understand why people can't say easily that it couldn't be true. Maybe cause they never haven't lived a situation that proves that could be possible. ;)

alca
20th May 2010, 14:59
I don't believe in astrology but I do believe in paranormal things. Have you ever heard of poltergeists? Spirits/ghosts that make a place upside down! Just make a search in youtube. There is a video where someome put the camera in front of a mirror to prove that he is not moving the camera or anything else in that room. The camera starts moving like crazy! Things are flying in the room etc. There is even something like a university in Switzerland studying about paranormal... :roll:

Milos-BC
20th May 2010, 18:02

Both science and religion are against Astrology, and Astrology passed NONE of the scientific tests, and it's basic premise is wrong too. It's even worse with Numerology and Tarot. Like i said i was sort of a believer in it, i entered Astrology, and began studying it a couple of years ago by reading many different astrological literature, but the deeper i was getting in, the more i realized it's all full of *censored - i don't appreciate your language" wannabe "scientific" studies. With so many aspects, placements, fixed stars, planetoids, and symbols, it's impossible that they won't get some details correctly, but it's not about the Astrology being valid, but because that is sort of a psychological phenomena, and that is the reason why it its not retired like Alchemy.

I didn't say I believe in Tarot.
I said I believe that are people that can predict the future and practise witchcraft.
Of course a few part of the people that saydthat can do it, really can.
In my opinion most of them that work on telephone lines (that cost a lot of Euros per minute :? ), or in TV are a complete layers. Cause people that can predict and do these things don't know to be known by a lot of people.
I can't understand why people can't say easily that it couldn't be true. Maybe cause they never haven't lived a situation that proves that could be possible. ;)

I didn't mix Tarot in this i just counted it as a part of an esoteric subject. There are many people who believe in that as well, and are claiming that those predictions are true as well.

About the fortune tellers, i don't know what is worse actually, people who say they are "real experts who do it for love (and money :P ) and don't appear on TV" or those people who we see on TV and can only laugh at them. I think these "self-claimed" experts are even worse than those TV jockers, because they are claiming that they should be trusted. I had a personal insight in this, and i based my opinion regarding that.

Of course they will get some things correctly, like i said, but it's not about those subjects being valid but because of the various well known psychological phenomenons, AND self-fulfilling prophecies. All tests related to that subject failed.

If you tell someone he will die from cancer when he is 53, he may very well work for that to happen, or to just relax, because he will pass away from cancer aged 53, and then what.......he gets hit by the truck on the street?

I mean isn't that logical? I guess not for die-hard astrologers, numerologers, tarot readers, etc.....they don't accept chemistry, biology, they are trying to hide behind maths and astronomy using their techniques which were PROVEN and HAVE sense.

Maths also show that Astrology simply cannot work at all. But i will gladly believe that 9x3=32, if i get a proof for that.

I don't believe in astrology but I do believe in paranormal things. Have you ever heard of poltergeists? Spirits/ghosts that make a place upside down! Just make a search in youtube. There is a video where someome put the camera in front of a mirror to prove that he is not moving the camera or anything else in that room. The camera starts moving like crazy! Things are flying in the room etc. There is even something like a university in Switzerland studying about paranormal... :roll:

Is that an accredited school? There are universities for all kind of things, but it means nothing. Especially not in this case.

ithanspain
20th May 2010, 21:53
Esoterism isn't impossible cause any University says it really??? If we have to believe in all the studies Universities makes we will become all stupids cause some of that are a total nonsense.

Furthermore has any University prove that Jesuchrist could make miracles...? I think no. But milions of people around the world believe it and that's the base of the catholic religion.

Also catholic church accepts that esoterism exists, that devil can posses a person. Priests are intrusted to fight with them.
And that's not a fantasy like "the girl in the exorcist" it's true. I studied in a religious school and they tell us.

Moreover not all people are prepared to feel that paranormal facts. And people not find people that make this thinks every day they only find them when they need. If you haven't find a person that practise witchcraft (I guess white) or things like that is cause you haven't need it.

I never believed but also never said was a complete lay, cause we can't comment with arguments something that we don't really know about it. ;)

alca
21st May 2010, 00:28
Milos-BC I don't think that people who go to this place get out with a degree in their hands. :P They just study about those things.

As for religion...Well if we start this conversation about God, Jesus etc we will NEVER end it! Noone can prove if God exists or not. I am a christian orthodox and our priests, The Bible and all these kind of books give us "proof" that God actually exists but every time I think about it I have my doubts. :roll:
Especially after I saw these videos:

[youtube:2ho8l9af]zDHJ4ztnldQ[/youtube:2ho8l9af]

[youtube:2ho8l9af]jk6ILZAaAMI[/youtube:2ho8l9af]

And there are probably hundreds of videos like these... :roll:

Milos-BC
21st May 2010, 15:08
I didn't think this will start a major discussion, but everyone has the right on his or her point of view :D

Let's see

Esoterism isn't impossible cause any University says it really??? If we have to believe in all the studies Universities makes we will become all stupids cause some of that are a total nonsense.

Like I said you(or anyone else for this matter) can choose to believe in whatever you like, it's called "freedom of speech and thinking", but if you believe in something that is made in 1st century (Astrology, Numerology and Tarot all have origins in the first, most primitive human society ) and it's basic premise is wrong, and the way it develops is wrong too, how can you be sure that it's valid?

After all, if someone is attending a, let's say, "Astrology University"(whatever that is) can someone like him FINALLY open our eyes and say HOW does Jupiter influence my future, or my behavior or what will i get ill from? NOBODY has this answer. Even those who practice those things can't make a deal and see what they are praciticing. For one school numerology predicts one's life, for the other the human as an individual with his pros and cons, the third school about sensitive spots in one's life........

Furthermore has any University prove that Jesuchrist could make miracles...? I think no. But milions of people around the world believe it and that's the base of the catholic religion.

It's very similar with religion, but to be honest, i'd rather believe in God than in some tarot reader or an astrologer. Religion says that you have free will, esoterism says that everything is set in stone. How is that? Which of these disciplines should we trust? Or the best thing they can say to influence our choice is "If you believe in it, it will give you all the answers you need"...... One thing i know from my personal experience, the one who believes in esoterism, can't believe in God, as those things are putting religion aside, as well as biology, chemistry, medicine, etc.......

Also catholic church accepts that esoterism exists, that devil can posses a person. Priests are intrusted to fight with them.
And that's not a fantasy like "the girl in the exorcist" it's true. I studied in a religious school and they tell us.

I didn't say it doesn't exist, i said that i think it is not valid. And I think every person who just a bit uses his common sense will feel the same way. And yes, you are correct, religion is against it, and WITH a good reason. Their predictions can be tested, and were tested all the time, science and the "normal" world would gladly accept their methods for the predictions about the future, but as you can that's not happening. It's 21st century, not 12th. And don't get me wrong, i am absolutely NOT against religion, i don't believe blindly in that, but i am not against it either, but i am against astrology, numerology and tarot.

Moreover not all people are prepared to feel that paranormal facts. And people not find people that make this thinks every day they only find them when they need. If you haven't find a person that practise witchcraft (I guess white) or things like that is cause you haven't need it.

Like I said, i entered astrology to see if that is really true. I know how to make a natal chart, i know what the aspects are, the symbolic of every planet and the fixed stars there. And after reading the serious literature about it, i realized it is pure crap that makes people dumb and blind, it can be taken as a good hobby, and for entertainment, but for something based on life-or-death thing.......absolutely not! There is also an interesting book called "finding a cause where it actually doesn't exist" which was written by one of the most famous Mathematicians, that perfectly describes how these things work.

As for religion...Well if we start this conversation about God, Jesus etc we will NEVER end it! Noone can prove if God exists or not. I am a christian orthodox and our priests, The Bible and all these kind of books give us "proof" that God actually exists but every time I think about it I have my doubts. :roll:

Like i said, you can't test if God exists or not. Because in religion, it is not said that "if you kill a fly today, the God will punish you" (just an example). Actually its basic premise IS that "if you do bad things, you will go to hell, if you do good things, you will go to heaven, etc....", but you can't test that. All of us killed at least one fly or a mosquito, and we are still here. And like i said, religion says that every man is controlling his own life.

Subjects like Astrology doesn't. They wanna make you believe like your life is already predetermined.

And it has been tested many times, and passed none of the tests. You can see some of them here http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2005/02/what_do_you_mea.html

I personally think this is enough to prove what is true and what isn't, but like i said, everyone has right to believe in what he wants to.

ithanspain
21st May 2010, 16:21
I guess we think the same. You don't believe in Astrology, Numerology and Tarot. I said I don't believe it to. :lol:

When I say I believe, I was not talking about those arts, I was about witchcraft and esoterism. That isn't the same.

One thing i know from my personal experience, the one who believes in esoterism, can't believe in God, as those things are putting religion aside, as well as biology, chemistry, medicine, etc.......

Why? I believe in both, and know people that believe it too.

I thik we won't understand each otheer cause we are talking from different things. You talk about Astrology, and I don't.

Maybe I did it bad cause this is a post of Astrology. :lol:

Sorry then. :(

Milos-BC
21st May 2010, 16:40
No, it's not a problem at all :lol:

Yes I know there are people who believe in both, i know a couple of them too, but it's impossible. One of the sides needs to "win". One cannot believe that he CAN and he CAN'T control his life and fate at the same time, and believe in God, on one side, and planets on the other. It's contradicting.

I am talking about astrology, because that is where i did have insights in, and because it's about zodiac, but it's basically the same.

Everything about the natal charts is not correct, no matter how much it makes glued to it.

You can also test this by yourself too, and see what i am talking about. This is how you can do it.

1. Go to http://www.astro.com/ and register there. Then you will be able to make a natal chart for yourself. All you need to know is your EXACT( :mrgreen: ) birth time, and birthplace.

2.Once you created the chart, click on it, and go to "personal portrait"

3.Read everything it says for you, that is based on the planetary positions at the time of your birth

4. Now make another chart, but with a different birth time. If you were born in 8:00 AM, then create another one where you were born on 23:30

5.Read the personal portrait for this chart now

You should be able to "find" yourself in both of these :mrgreen: And in quite a big number of statements in both.

PashonFrut
23rd May 2010, 01:30
I've been a fan of Astrology for many years, since I was 10 to be exact. I got fascinated by the descriptions of each horoscope. Many things were true, though I came to conclusion that horoscopes are not a good way to judge someone's personality. Why? Because when you know someone's birthday you will have the tendency to check his/her horoscope and judge his/her character by what's written there which can totally mislead you. Maybe that's the reason why religions forbid the use of Astrology. That's the main reason why I stopped reading horoscopes. Each person is different, each person has a different background, different upbringing. I found many things to be true in astrology about my horoscope, but they also tend to make you believe that you are what it says you are which can be extremely misleading. According to my horoscope (I'm an Auqa) I am a very cold person, which is far from the truth. I'm not a very religious, but I believe there is a good reason why we shouldn't rely on horoscopes.

Milos-BC
24th May 2010, 11:08
I agree Sabsi :D

Actually try reading the description of each sign, and you'll see that you can found yourself in almost every of them :lol:

Stella
28th June 2010, 22:17
I don't believe in such kind of things.But I believe in God,and I can't believe in 2 things in the same time.Stars can't decide my destiny.btw,I'm Virgo :lol: But my mother believes in this things and in dreams... :lol:,and in God too ;)

goktengri
28th June 2010, 22:39
Cancer ! :mrgreen:

Jukica
29th June 2010, 02:13
Virgo

strajker
15th July 2010, 18:15
Taurus :D

Kristi
15th July 2010, 18:51
xheart Libra xheart

DominikS
17th July 2010, 18:09
Leo!!! I don't really care about astrology and horoscopes, so I don't even know what Leos are supposed to be like... but I always liked cats and Leo = Lion, so... yeah. :lol:

Salmon
30th June 2011, 15:35
This reminds me of a short article I read yesterday. Here the translation:

In one test, the test persons all received the same horoscope. Three-quarters of them said that they were characterized correct. The horoscope was that of serial killer Fritz Haarmann.

xgoodxgoodxgood

BTW, I'm Pisces... One of the many reasons I chose my nickname :mrgreen:

Narmina
30th June 2011, 21:24
Sagittarius :)

Grinch
1st July 2011, 01:17
Pisces :? :?

doctormalisimo
1st July 2011, 02:38
I have 2 signs :) - My birthday is on the border of Aquarius and Pisces so I can be both xD

escandesc
1st July 2011, 03:02
Virgo :)

Simon87
1st July 2011, 08:11
Capricorn :mrgreen:

nikolay_BG
1st July 2011, 23:23
I`m Cancer.

Sabiondo
1st July 2011, 23:52
Any other Sagittarius's out there?

I Found my brother & sisterrr )))

Mark-ESC14
2nd July 2011, 00:02
I'm Pisces, which we in Dutch call Vissen, which means 'Fish'. (plural) :D My father is Pisces as well, my mother is Cancer. (lol, in Dutch we have 'Kreeft', which means Lobster instead of Cancer) And my little brother is Gemini. (Tweelingen, which means twins)
And my twin brother is obviously Pisces as well, so 3/5 is Pisces in my family :)

thevoice
2nd July 2011, 00:13
Gemini
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/195491_527482193_2899866_n.jpg

"Everyone loves a Gemini because everyone loves a schizophrenic. You like to think that you are a half-and half mixture of Socrates and Michelangelo, but in reality it's more like Prince and Bea Arthur. You are progressive, outgoing, and one of the most popular rides at Cedar Point. However, you can and will negate all of this by the time you're finished reading this sentence."

goktengri
2nd July 2011, 01:08
I realized that I chose the wrong option in the past :( I'm a cancer, not leo :lol:

doctormalisimo
2nd July 2011, 01:14
Does anyone else have two signs? :)

goktengri
2nd July 2011, 01:20
well it was a mistake, leo is below caner on the poll, I don't think I have 2 signs :lol:

but we have a '' rising sign ''

RomanFromRussia
10th July 2011, 19:14
Capricorn:D

roadrunner
11th July 2011, 17:14
Aries :)

MyHeartIsYours
11th July 2011, 17:19
I am...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dsnRysafcSw/TEGxIibeyfI/AAAAAAAABwo/E9FCmye7I_Q/s1600/LibraSymbol1.jpg

I do believe very much in horoscopes. If Im struggling or need advice about something, I read them and find it helps me :).

Kryptonite
4th August 2011, 13:22
I am libra but I don't believe in horoscope. :p

PeterLPZ
5th August 2011, 13:13
Im libra too :D

vatroslav_cro
5th August 2011, 15:00
Im libra too :D

Haha why I thought you are Aries?:D;)

Btw I am Pisces (although it doesn't mean a lot to me)...:lol:

MyHeartIsYours
5th August 2011, 15:26
I was supposed to be born on Halloween (which is in Scorpio) and in any case, Im only the day before it changes to Scorpio. I actually have a lot of the traits of Scorpio and so when I look at my horoscopes I look at both Libra and Scorpio.

greece
11th February 2014, 21:29
Virgo ;)

Stargazer
12th February 2014, 08:25
Taurus here! :D

AshleyWright
12th February 2014, 09:42
Aries FTW!! :D

Salmon
12th February 2014, 21:05
Aries FTW!! :D

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140212/4ou4h84v.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BOXSrY92MD8/UTPmC9l_e8I/AAAAAAAAAL4/M3Y5Vps-w7s/s400/Forever_Alone.png

Miguel
7th March 2014, 13:13
Aquarius.

bURN
7th March 2014, 18:44
I am a Taurus inside and out. Now has anyone seen a Capricorn around??

Iuris
7th March 2014, 22:05
LEO.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sTtSiJEhMZw/UrRtFvGiHHI/AAAAAAAAu5g/_LVYl9Vpnuo/s1600/Im%25C3%25A1genes+hor%25C3%25B3scopo+leo+50.jpg

lilka
7th March 2014, 23:54
I'm a true Pisces (my birthday is next Friday). Nearly everyting that is written about Pisces applies to me.

Milos-BC
8th March 2014, 17:03
^^ It is not a wonder, since astrological "interpretations" are so vague and general that anyone can find himself in basically every interpretation.

r3gg13
8th March 2014, 17:26
I can see myself in most of the zodiac interpretations as well Milos-BC. Virgo fits me the most though, and I am indeed born within the "Virgo Range"

Zodiac also makes me think of that Indira Radic song :lol: a lej lej lej lej lej lej :lol:

Milos-BC
8th March 2014, 17:32
James Randi still holds that prize of 1 million bucks for anyone who could prove that there is at least 1% of truth in this c.rap, so.......everything is said :D :lol:

Gera11
8th March 2014, 17:39
Aries xcheer

r3gg13
8th March 2014, 17:40
James Randi still holds that prize of 1 million bucks for anyone who could prove that there is at least 1% of truth in this c.rap, so.......everything is said :D :lol:

Fair enough, my friend, fair enough :lol:. This is so hard to prove, but I'll try for that ever coveted prize :lol:

Nicholas123
8th March 2014, 17:43
Gemini 8-)

greece
8th March 2014, 18:59
Gemini 8-)

Aa so that's why we are trolling each other :lol:

lilka
8th March 2014, 19:24
I can see myself in most of the zodiac interpretations as well Milos-BC. Virgo fits me the most though, and I am indeed born within the "Virgo Range"

Zodiac also makes me think of that Indira Radic song :lol: a lej lej lej lej lej lej :lol:

And I can see myself only in Pisces interpretations. Weird, but true.

greece
8th March 2014, 19:30

What star sign you have?

r3gg13
9th March 2014, 00:07
^I'm a Virgo!

ClassifiedCat
9th March 2014, 03:25
Leo!

Tinchey
9th March 2014, 03:34
Virgo mhm

nekoisneko
9th March 2014, 04:18
Taurus ! :D

greece
9th March 2014, 09:06
^I'm a Virgo!

Aaa I'm too ;)

Celia
9th March 2014, 15:02
Taurus here 8-)

toinou03
10th March 2014, 15:52
Taurus too !
xcheers

Milos-BC
10th March 2014, 16:24
And I can see myself only in Pisces interpretations. Weird, but true.

That is exactly one psychological phenomena (out of several) on which astrology lies on. Generalization, Forer's effect (the strongest one), and there are a couple more as well. One strictly believes that what he reads applies to him, yet the claim is so general that basically everyone can find himself in it.

There were actally tests being conducted with people being given the exact same interpretation, and everyone stated that what they have read is really them, and that it applies to them 100%, yet they all got the same horoscope - of a mass serial killer. Astrology is as correct as looking at the cup of coffee to find out your future, or when you throw a coin, there is a 50% chance that it will land on the "head". Even less chances actually, knowing so many different possibilities.

And btw, because of precession, this current constellation is also incorrect, as the sky has shifted from the time when the current standings were "recorded". This is the standing that is at least 1000 years old. If you look at the astrological reading where it says "Sun is now in Pisces", when you take a telescope, you will see that it is not there, but in Aquarius. So, those who are Capricorn for example, or think they are Capricorn, are not Capricorn but Sagittarius.

I think this fact alone says enough of this witchcraft :D

Salmon
10th March 2014, 16:35
If you look at the astrological reading where it says "Sun is now in Pisces", when you take a telescope, you will see that it is not there, but in Aquarius.

False. When you take a telescope to look at the sun, you will be blinded for the rest of your life :D

Milos-BC
10th March 2014, 16:38
False. When you take a telescope to look at the sun, you will be blinded for the rest of your life :D

We can say it that way as well :lol: But the point is that astrology is as correct as alchemy, I think we can agree on that :D Actually, they are similar disciplines, and under the same group.

Harb
10th March 2014, 22:24
Gemini :)

AshleyWright
10th March 2014, 23:34
Look at all you common folk with your common zodiac sign. xcrazy I am proud to be of a rare zodiac species :D Aries and proud :lol: xqueenbitch

esc87fan
13th March 2014, 04:36
I was born at the end of Leo, so I'm actually Leo/Virgo cusp

hehe
13th March 2014, 14:11
Gemini;)

wyq614
15th March 2014, 03:45
Gemini

greece
15th March 2014, 10:50
We are full of Geminis.....:lol:

Salmon
15th March 2014, 13:46
We are full of Geminis.....:lol:

Blame it on Eurovision.

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/19/550w_music_eurovision_jedward_1.jpg

http://photos.posh24.com/p/1219747/z/eric_saade/eurovision_song_contest_zweite.jpg

DeepInsidePaulOscar
20th February 2016, 18:15
Taurus !

tuorem
25th February 2016, 19:34
I'm Leo. Hottest season of the year for the hottest people xqueenbitch truth

DaFlo
25th February 2016, 20:05
^ this

Leo aka King of the world 8-)

AshleyWright
25th February 2016, 20:33
Leo is overrated tbh

Carrie
25th February 2016, 20:37
I am a Leo xheart

tuorem
25th February 2016, 21:09
Leo is overrated tbh

https://49.media.tumblr.com/ba00108c173aa6b7c34b2a0a1454c5ce/tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif
At least it's not underrated xqueenbitch

AshleyWright
25th February 2016, 21:12
https://49.media.tumblr.com/ba00108c173aa6b7c34b2a0a1454c5ce/tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif
At least it's not underrated xqueenbitch

better to be underrated than overrated. ;)

tuorem
25th February 2016, 21:13
better to be underrated than overrated. ;)

Jealousy :mrgreen::p kidding

nikolay_BG
10th May 2016, 02:48
I am a whiny bitch...I mean Cancer... The only sign with a sex position as it's symbol - ♋️

Salmon
10th May 2016, 14:11
Don’t know if I’ve already answered this one, but I’m a Pisces. With this username, is there any other possibility?

Blub blub.

Dessi
10th May 2016, 20:32

Gera11
10th May 2016, 20:35
AshleyWright, ayzelto, Kairit, lavieenrose, pinkchiffon y'all are elite af xqueenbitch

Alevender
10th May 2016, 21:49
Sagittarius xparty

Nikkita
11th May 2016, 01:48
A very stubborn Capricorn. Sorry for all the hearts i've been broken with words :lol:

Ausesken
4th August 2017, 00:40
----