There's nothing I'm afraid of
I'll show you what I'm made of
Show you all it's my time now

I'll show you all it's my time now

10th December 2009, 01:14
:D :D :D :D :D Best of 2009! :D

Alexu
10th December 2009, 15:05
I don't like this :( Is way too overrated....I also don't like her voice...she screamed more than sung. And is so annoying repeating "My time" 10000 times... :roll:

94ayd
10th December 2009, 15:08
Absolutey agree! And the place is because of Andrew boring Lloyd Webber. :lol: I don't like songs with no melody like this one.

10th December 2009, 22:37
I don't like this :( Is way too overrated....I also don't like her voice...she screamed more than sung. And is so annoying repeating "My time" 10000 times... :roll:

You like the Balklan Girls and slate this!

94ayd
10th December 2009, 22:48
That's offensve. I don't get how this is allowed (such behaviour). I don't say this is shitty and that is shitty plus that pretty much mocks his taste. Why don't I go and start shitting this song and that one, for example Jade's? ;) I don't get why you got offended, too. He hasn't insulted anyone.

10th December 2009, 22:56
I haven't been offended and I'm sorry if I've offended you or him. :) I will get rid of shitty then ;) but I don't say that insulting anyone - I just say it normally not offensively. He has every right not to like Jade and like Elena. :)

MrJadeEwen
10th December 2009, 23:33
she is just pure orgasm 8-) best entry of 2009 and arguably the best UK entry EVER for me ;) go JADE -uk xwoo

Milos-BC
12th December 2009, 10:26

You like the Balklan Girls and slate this!

...and then you are amazed when you get a warning. You've been doing this for quite a while, and you were claiming that it's only your opinion ;) You corrected yourself, that's fine, but next time you post something like this, it will be deleted. I was tolerating at least 6 or 7 similar messages, thinking that you will stop with such primitive "attacks".

Back to the topic, this was in my top 5, and i am glad it got a great result :) One of the best ballads of the year. :)

Matt
15th December 2009, 02:01
To me the best song of 2009. Unfortunately the chorus is slightly repetitive (enough of "my time" already) but Jade is an amazing singer and totally makes up for it. Love it!!

alexa
20th March 2010, 12:44
Love it still!

hechicera
21st March 2010, 01:54
Word. It's still on my playlist. :)

Sim
23rd March 2010, 22:34
Best British entry in several years! :D

MrJadeEwen
25th March 2010, 17:09
my most played song ever :P 2000 plays on my itunes now :lol:

AlekS
25th March 2010, 17:27
Best British entry ever, imo. My mom voted for her.

ParadiseES
13th June 2010, 01:22
meh....

Way overrated if you ask me. Too disney, cheesy and repetitive + she didn't have her best performance that night :roll:

Stella
28th June 2010, 12:59
Best British entry in several years! :D
+1000
She has an amazing voice and deserved top 3.
Good job UK,too bad last uear you were serious and this year not.
You can do better,maybe win. ;)
Congrats for top 5 last year,can't even compare with this year 5th place Safura but ..this is esc :)

MrJadeEwen
22nd October 2010, 00:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5JDRoxZyu0 it's my time is now getting released by Lin Yu Chun he doesn't compare with jade as she is a goddess but ;) interesting i hope Jade recharts in the UK with this song

MyHeartIsYours
22nd October 2010, 02:17
Anyone who wants to help Jade get back in the charts buy Jade Ewen - It's My Time on iTunes now ;) :mrgreen:.

DeepInsidePaulOscar
19th January 2011, 20:51
Nice tune,not keen on the (repetitive) lyrics.
Still,it had been quite a long time since I'd been hopeful for a top 10 result for the UK,and this had been the best chance in ages.It makes such a difference when a country sends someone who has proven that they can sing live.
I'd have been just as confident of a top 10 placing if 'Mark' (don't know his last name) had been selected as the UK representative that year - so to have Jade actually get a top 5 finish was a great moment.

Sean
2nd January 2013, 13:08
Jade Ewen will be taking part in a new diving-based reality show on ITV, I sh*t you not...

Tom Daley's Splash! lineup revealed: Joey Essex, Caprice taking plunge - TV News - Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a447874/tom-daleys-splash-lineup-revealed-joey-essex-caprice-taking-plunge.html)

Matt
10th January 2013, 04:23
Jade Ewen Takes a Dive on Tom Daley's "Splash" | WiwiBloggs.Com (http://wiwibloggs.com/2013/01/09/jade-ewen-takes-a-dive-on-tom-daleys-splash/21675/)

Sean
9th June 2013, 17:47
Webber has been battling health problems since October

Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber bows out of Tonys due to health issues - Showbiz News - Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a488410/sir-andrew-lloyd-webber-bows-out-of-tonys-due-to-health-issues.html)

Romeo
18th February 2014, 00:10
I've just finished writing a song with a cheeky reference to Jade Ewen in it
"Feelin like Jade Ewen coz it's My Time"

Just thought I would let you know haha

AshleyWright
25th April 2015, 23:41
Jade is in a television programme tonight called "Casualty". MrJadeEwen I assume you're missing it.

MrJadeEwen
26th April 2015, 22:09
Jade is in a television programme tonight called "Casualty". MrJadeEwen I assume you're missing it.

I did! thanks for the heads up

AshleyWright
26th April 2015, 22:10
I did! thanks for the heads up

I spotted her straight away. XD

MrJadeEwen
26th April 2015, 22:18
I spotted her straight away. XD

God.. stop obsessing over her seriously.. it's not healthy

;)

AshleyWright
26th April 2015, 22:21
God.. stop obsessing over her seriously.. it's not healthy

;)

But I've only played her song like 6'000 times?

MyHeartIsYours
18th May 2019, 01:09
Ten years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBykhFyy-ZE

Also a decade since Graham Norton took over commentating for us!