Matt
9th December 2009, 19:25
-ba

Performed by: Laka
Language: Bosnian
Placing: 10th (110 points)

ParadiseES
11th August 2010, 20:11
I thought there wasn't possible a sh*tty joke than Chiki-Chiki, but this showed me it was.....

xpuke

THe visual presentation and the dresses were beautiful though...

MyHeartIsYours
11th August 2010, 23:42
This was utter-sh*t. A disgrace this did so well whilst other great songs did badly. :evil:

94ayd
12th August 2010, 03:01
I super-disliked it at first but after watching the nonsense a couple of times you start liking it. I guess the comedy was a bit more than needed and looked like it belonged to an acting contest... The part where they jump in the air makes me laugh. :mrgreen: :lol:

sannerz
5th November 2011, 04:25
This is crap, I think we all agree, but this is not definitely worse than the turkey, kreisinradio, Laka or other joke entries IMO

Laka wasn't a joke entry.

Milos-BC
5th November 2011, 16:20
Laka's entry wasn't a joke entry, only the presentation was all gimmicky (and Laka's appereance :lol:). But the song itself was not a joke.

sannerz
5th November 2011, 22:05
The lyrics of Laka actually make sense and mean something. Sure the performer and the look of the performance were pretty eccentric, but the song was not a joke. You can't equate to a Laka's song about love to a song about different dances and a puppet.

ParadiseES
6th November 2011, 02:05
Well, lyrics are not joke probably, but the song itself is one of the biggest jokes we've ever had in ESC

MyHeartIsYours
6th November 2011, 02:40
I agree with Pablo here, I found Laka to be perhaps the biggest jokes I've seen since watching Eurovision ;).

sannerz
6th November 2011, 03:28
Perceive it as you want, but that song had more substance than all other joke entries in Eurovision combined. ;)

Matt
6th November 2011, 03:57
The thing is though if you don't speak the language it comes across as a big gimmick. So it all comes down to if you understand the words or just see the performance.

CC92
6th November 2011, 13:01
Once again a very good entry from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Deserved Top-10, it should have placed even higher.

Fluke
25th July 2012, 19:53
Funny, catchy and distinctive, but it kind of disappeared with all the other "joke entries" this year.... whoa, what a weird year it was :mrgreen: