12th October 2009, 16:28
Pehh... It's Manga xjason I'd like to see Bedük or Nil instead :geek:
Agnes FTW xbounce

Bojan
12th October 2009, 17:06
Esmée Denters :mrgreen:

AlekS
12th October 2009, 17:28
I'm shocked a lil' bit because of our choice. Green Grey released just 1 single last year. They are already ol' farts who ran out of new ideas :lol: Gosh.
Norway ... Yoga Fire.... what? o__0

12th October 2009, 18:23
Most surprising thing for me is French act.It is not David Guetta :shock: I guess he and his fans didn't care this award.Actually,i can understand this because he doesn't need this award.Other artists are nothing in point of fame comparing him.

aletem
12th October 2009, 20:52
I hope Inna can win the whole thing!!! :mrgreen: 8-) I see familar artists that qualified to present their region (Denters, Pixie Lott, Medina, Silbermond, Paparizou, Doda, Agnes, Bilan).

paddyirl
12th October 2009, 21:09
Pixie Lott are you serious. I can't stand her.

Mama Do was so annoying.

My Star
12th October 2009, 21:58
Would like to see The Kolin take this.

12th October 2009, 23:29
Hopefully Dima will win this time.

paddyirl
13th October 2009, 01:51
I want Helena to win, she is the only one I like/have heard of.

13th October 2009, 17:41
I guess Inna or Manga will take the award.

Alexu
17th October 2009, 14:51
I'm so happy that Inna won the Romanian Best Act....maybe she will win the Best European Act, or at least to be in top 5.

17th October 2009, 15:09
I am sure,she will be at least in top 5 :)
We love her very much here.I can say that she is the most popular European artist in my country now.I guess people who don't like Manga send their votes to Inna.

ParadiseES
19th October 2009, 13:35
We are standard for Spain??? WTF!!! I don't even know who they are!!! :shock:

GO Paparizou and Medina!

24th October 2009, 12:06
Top 5(for now):

Deep Insight
Dima Bilan
Doda
Lost
Manga

Alexu
24th October 2009, 15:30
I don't like the top 5 :(

AlekS
24th October 2009, 18:42
I hope that it won't be Dima Bilan.
8-)

1st November 2009, 13:35
Top 5 is still the same:

Deep Insight
Dima Bilan
Doda
Lost
Manga

Final 5 will be announced tomorrow!

2nd November 2009, 12:03
Top 5 is still the same:

Deep Insight
Dima Bilan
Doda
Lost
Manga

Final 5 will be announced tomorrow!

Final 5 consists of the names above.Voting is over.The winner will be announced on Thursday night

I think Manga or Lost will win.I hope it will be Manga :)

DoctorX
2nd November 2009, 16:31
I can say it obviously Manga'll get the award but not because of their big success all over the europe or their masterpieces just because of them representing Turkey. I'd like to see a less known but 'succesfully' band/singer as Turkish candidate next year. But it seems still impossible them to manage among such bands/singers who have fanatic fans that much :roll:
I just want someone else to win and not to be a part of fun among the viewers. Otherwise the name of award will be changed as 'Best Turkish Act' in next years. xdmetal

2nd November 2009, 20:06
I can say it obviously Manga'll get the award but not because of their big success all over the europe or their masterpieces just because of them representing Turkey. I'd like to see a less known but 'succesfully' band/singer as Turkish candidate next year. But it seems still impossible them to manage among such bands/singers who have fanatic fans that much :roll:
I just want someone else to win and not to be a part of fun among the viewers. Otherwise the name of award will be changed as 'Best Turkish Act' in next years. xdmetal
Haha :D I agree,if Manga wins,they should change the name of the award.

But i don't agree with u in one point.You think Manga will get the award but you don't think they are successful.I don't agree.This is not a love/hate case.I think they are successful.Maybe they aren't famous all over the Europe but they have a lot of fans who vote for them crazily in night and day.I enter Manga's official fan site regularly.I can't believe when i read comments.All the fans dedicated themselves to vote.They don't sleep and just vote.They are crazy :lol: I love Manga but i am not as crazy as them.I mean,if someone has thousands of fans like them,that one is successful for me 8-) So Manga is very successful ;)

DoctorX
2nd November 2009, 21:55
Haha :D I agree,if Manga wins,they should change the name of the award.

But i don't agree with u in one point.You think Manga will get the award but you don't think they are successful.I don't agree.This is not a love/hate case.I think they are successful.Maybe they aren't famous all over the Europe but they have a lot of fans who vote for them crazily in night and day.I enter Manga's official fan site regularly.I can't believe when i read comments.All the fans dedicated themselves to vote.They don't sleep and just vote.They are crazy :lol:
I love Manga but i am not as crazy as them.I mean,if someone has thousands of fans like them,that one is successful for me 8-) So Manga is very successful ;)

They were exactly what i meant you're just justifying me.
As you know a local famous Estonian band can never reacher millions of fans but a local Turkish band can do it much easier ;) So i suggest you put your level of success a lil' bit higher..

Gerly
3rd November 2009, 19:05
Hopefully Dima win! All fans and also me voted everyday in days and nights :D

3rd November 2009, 19:19
I've voted for Dima about 20 times - I going to vote again now! :D

AlekS
5th November 2009, 18:58
EMA is one of my most fave shows. I hope that it won't be ruined by Bilan :x 8-)
we have EMA themed evening from 7PM till the beginning of the ceremony. ok, back to my TV ))) Have a nice evening :D

5th November 2009, 23:01
Yeeeaaaaaahh!Mangaaa! :P

AlekS
5th November 2009, 23:28
ok.

- This EMA is a little bit better than last year (4ril, no shameless licking of Obama's b-tt)
- This year Katy Perry is MILES better
- Is it me or this year EMA was a cheap copy of VMA? :shock: even same performances at some point (Jay Z? minus Alicia Keys :lol: I'd exchanged him on Alicia tbh). Thank God in the end it became more European.
- Another Turkish performer won the best European Act *surprise*... I thought that it would be Agnes.
- U2 was a huge "no" for me... come on! They are old farts! Bono acted like he was the holy King of the Universe (as always).
- I loved how our commentator said during the Best European act top-5 "And THESE are the best European performers :roll: "
:lol: + there was Klitchko (I would fall off the chair... if I could :lol: , well, Germans like him lol).
- hmmm, I think that overall it was more about music than show. Well, except Beyonce and red bed in a shape of heart.
- but there's something missing this year... I dunno, it didn't impress me very much.

6th November 2009, 00:28
MTV EMA 2009-Best European Act:

MANGA

[youtube:18aox8se]WbPXdivJylY[/youtube:18aox8se]

[youtube:18aox8se]9UMb0txGbrY&feature=fvw[/youtube:18aox8se]

Official MySpace Page:
http://www.myspace.com/mangaweb

DoctorX
6th November 2009, 17:44
Boooo IOTAP It's too embarrassing to be known such fanaticism of course none of the top-fivers were really famous in whole europe but no one can deny there's sth wrong the award to be taken by Turkish singers two years in a row :roll:
I want the same %50 %50 rule for the EMA :lol:

Anjeza
6th November 2009, 20:37
I want the same %50 %50 rule for the EMA :lol: xlol This sentence made my day. :lol: I only knew Bilan (of course :mrgreen: ) but my roommates asked all the time "Who the f**k is this act?". So maybe MTV should rename this category...

Alexu
6th November 2009, 20:52
Yeeeaaaaaahh!Mangaaa! :P

Very "unpredictable" :mrgreen: It was very clear for me that Manga will win, but I'm not happy about the result...sorry, but I really don't like them. :( Anyway, congrads! :)

aletem
7th November 2009, 00:26
I'm sorry, but I'm not satisfied with the choice. I really hoped that Inna will win it, cause she deserved it. :D If not her, then certainly Esmee Denters or Agnes. Maybe next year Hadise will win. :lol: I voted for Inna before, but in the final I didn't vote for anyone. Maybe next year a jury choice will give the award to somebody (though even that system won't work, since somebody can always pay the judges :mrgreen: ). :|

7th November 2009, 08:57
Manga and Emre Ayd?n are very successful and have millions of crazy fans here.That's why we got this award two times but i don't want us to win the third :)

I am very happy because i love Manga very much but i know there is something wrong with this award.Voting for our candidate is not a guilt so MTV should do something or every year we will get the award :lol: :lol:

There are a lot of absurdities in 'best european act' category:David Guetta and a lot of unknown names competes in the same category and Guetta couldn't be even the best of his own country :lol: and Manga,an unknown band got the 'best european act' award :)

I think MTV should choose 5 most famous and successful European singers/bands and then people should vote,just like in other categories.

That's all :mrgreen:

DoctorX
8th November 2009, 17:44
^It's not good as well. Cause there're not a lot of well-known european singers in per country. They can only name someone from UK, Germany and Sweden. Of course a few from the rest of the countries but not as fair as this one (even though it doesn't work well at all :lol: )
I'm still for the same %50 %50 system :lol:

23rd November 2009, 22:20
Manga's New Video Clip:

[youtube:1yzbh6u9]4tZYLbh5co4[/youtube:1yzbh6u9]

This was shooted in Hungary a few months ago or before they released the album (i am not sure) but they released it today.'Cevaps?z Sorular' means 'Unanswered Questions'. I love the lyrics so much. If i find a correct,good translation, i will share it with you (i am too lazy to translate :) )
By the way, is there anyone who can understand Hungarian? What is that woman saying in the video clip? I wonder what she is saying.

24th November 2009, 13:18
I learned that the woman is repeating the chorus in Hungarian :)

Nikoreindeer1973
5th January 2017, 16:05
Bump.