PDA

View Full Version : Who else loves the new forum?

paddyirl
6th October 2009, 23:51
I do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Its so clickable and sleek. Nice and easy to use. :) :)

Good work guys :P

lucian-crusher
7th October 2009, 00:01
Me too! I love it! It was kind of hard geting use to at the begining, but now it's easy! I also like the new smilies: :geek: :ugeek: xcrash xafro

Luke
7th October 2009, 00:17
I don't love it, but it's faster than the old one by far ;)

imno12u
7th October 2009, 01:08
I like it, nothing special

paddyirl
7th October 2009, 01:33
I was comparing it to the last one. It is miles better.

Cool smileys :)

Sandy
7th October 2009, 03:26
Well i like both the same the old and this now

AlekS
7th October 2009, 11:53
I like this one a lil' bit more )))

Bojan
7th October 2009, 16:06
I prefer this one too xdance < and I LOVE that smiley > xdance

Sim
8th October 2009, 20:53
I like this one more; but that's because at the other forum I had often log in problems, here not;)
But I think sometimes a bit of change is necessary;)

94ayd
9th October 2009, 16:19
It has its pros and cons but still quite nice. :D

My Star
12th October 2009, 02:14
infinitely better than the old one.

vatroslav_cro
15th October 2009, 16:20
I do:)!

Eternity
10th January 2010, 00:45
Why do mods have to check every post before publishing it ? It's kinda stupid.

AlekS
10th January 2010, 01:33
not really, if you talk about safety or spammers :roll:

Eternity
10th January 2010, 22:01
Compared to the old forum, this place is empty and that rule could be one of the reasons ;)

AlekS
10th January 2010, 23:11
Compared to the old forum, this place is empty and that rule could be one of the reasons ;)
Comparing to the old forum you'd sink in spam ;)
Also I don't see how it influences amount of users because those who want to be here will be here ;)
Like it or not but this rule won't be changed, if you have questions leave them in the feedback sub-4um.

Milos-BC
10th January 2010, 23:35

Excuse me, but where did you see that this place is empty? Everyone can like/not like something but please be reasonable at least! :roll:

I mean, you came here today, and you think you know better than the moderators and the administators here. AlekS told you nicely, the rule was originally brought up, so that we can stop spammers, that we are full of every day, before that mallicious post gets written in the database. If it wasn't for that rule, we would be full of "vi@gra adverts" "drug adverts" "hard p*rn adverts" etc.....

Matt
11th January 2010, 02:18

Two things:

1. Only new members require post approval and that only applies to the first post. Once your first post was approved you are free to post as much as you want to without mod approval so I don't think it's a bad rule considering we're catching 99% of all spambots that way.

2. Considering the new forum is only 3 months old we're doing well. It's a process, we're working hard on a daily basis trying to make this forum better. I hope this answers your question :!:

94ayd
11th January 2010, 14:15
^ xcheers

ithanspain
13th January 2010, 21:06
I do it!!!! I like how the topic are divid in categories. I like the Games and FSC....Also the people here are so friendly ;)

But I can't use the smiles of the screen that appears when you click at "view more smiles". I only could use some flags cause I know the keys like es- for Spain :oops:

Could someone tell me how I could use the other smiles? Cause when I click them it doesn't appears on the post.

AlekS
13th January 2010, 21:10
^ the code appears above smilies. I just copy it into a message.

Eternity
15th January 2010, 16:17
I mean, you came here today, and you think you know better than the moderators and the administators here. AlekS told you nicely, the rule was originally brought up, so that we can stop spammers, that we are full of every day, before that mallicious post gets written in the database. If it wasn't for that rule, we would be full of "*censored due to spam* adverts" "drug adverts" "hard p*rn adverts" etc.....

LOL I've been a member of this ( old ) board for years ...
I'm just saying, this board is empty compared to old board. Don't attack me for expressing my opinion.

AlekS
15th January 2010, 16:38
^ he said that you came to this place, not just registered :lol:
actually he explained you why this rule was introduced so no need in labeling him in attacks :roll:
and btw, if not admins & mods esctoday.com would NEVER updated forum link on their site.

Scooby
15th January 2010, 22:50
I do it too!!!