PDA

View Full Version : Spain SPAIN 2020 - Blas Cantó

escYOUnited
10th May 2019, 15:26
http://escunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Spain-scaled.jpg

B3stbeats
10th May 2019, 22:04
OT2019 Confirmed with new surpises. The castings opens soon!

Kicker
21st May 2019, 18:05
I really hope they won't use OT again as National Final (at least from what I've heard its not confirmed yet)... At the end its just some random artists singing a song somebody else gave to them and it doesn't feel authentic at all.

Maybe an internal selection could be a possibility this time.
However, I would love to see artists like Antonio José o Blas Cantó singing for Spain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIg0uKHK8JU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcI76DGy_jw

MalagaToledo
25th May 2019, 16:33
Alvaro soler, Ricky Martin or gypsy Kings. 8-)

Loindici
14th July 2019, 06:58
Jury behavior towards Spain is really predictable: are they always expecting Spain to send big diva ballads every year!?

VikingTiger
18th September 2019, 19:23
And once again Spain and TVE is going for an internal selection. Pastora Soler, El Sueño de Morfeo and Edurne were all internal selections.
Am I allowed to hope for a singer with Pastora's vocal abilities but with a song a bit more modern, spanish and uptempo?? Yes.... I am allowed to hope... And I am prepared to be disappointed.

esc87fan
20th September 2019, 01:08
Cristina Ramos would be an awesome choice for Spain. I saw both of her performance videos from "America's Got Talent: The Champions" and she blew me away both times

choda
22nd September 2019, 03:05
I would prefer Cristina Ramos, unfortunately i think she wouldnot win for Spain. It would get place like Kate or Elina, juries often give amount of 140-160 points to operatic songs. It would need to be spectacle to win it. Probably, it would be my no1 in my personal top.

This is something that could win Eurovision. Staging and lights are perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYVeFi12qXo

Ausesken
22nd September 2019, 03:32
I would prefer Cristina Ramos, unfortunately i think she wouldnot win for Spain. It would get place like Kate or Elina, juries often give amount of 140-160 points to operatic songs. It would need to be spectacle to win it. Probably, it would be my no1 in my personal top.

This is something that could win Eurovision. Staging and lights are perfect.

Malamente looks so much better with a choreography:

https://youtu.be/rZTaZRLv3GE?t=41

I would use this outfit, I would make a choreography similar to this but with only two dancers (one in each side) and three backing singers.

But obviously we won't have Rosalía in Eurovision :lol: I think Cristina Ramos with a good song could be at least interesting to watch. Like I said the last year, I don't want a ballad. I want Spain to send again something with energy.

BarefootBoogaloo
22nd September 2019, 05:38
The thing with me is the vagueness of their statement. Saying they're selecting "a well-known artist" could just mean anything and makes me think they're looking to someone that's represented Spain before or that's attempted to (i.g. Famous).

Sean
22nd September 2019, 13:29
According to Greek media, RTVE had asked Eleni Foureira to go to Rotterdam :o But she said no...

https://escunited.com/rumour-rtve-asked-eleni-foureira-to-represent-spain-in-eurovision-2020/

Etanna
22nd September 2019, 13:37
According to Greek media, RTVE had asked Eleni Foureira to go to Rotterdam :o But she said no...

https://escunited.com/rumour-rtve-asked-eleni-foureira-to-represent-spain-in-eurovision-2020/

That sounds quite desperate on their part. Hopefully she won't give in, it would be weird if she suddenly represented a completely different country after having done so well on behalf of Cyprus. It would honestly be a little unfair to Cyprus.

Anyway, it's not the singer that's the problem with Spain - it's usually the song/performance. I hope they will manage to put together a strong entry this year, the Spanish fans deserve a good result!

AshleyWright
23rd September 2019, 12:45
Good she said no. She doesnt need to go again and spain isn't the country she should be representing. What are they even doing asking her? :? Spain has so much great music, it doesn't need foreign imports.

theditz83
23rd September 2019, 13:32
Good she said no. She doesnt need to go again and spain isn't the country she should be representing. What are they even doing asking her? :? Spain has so much great music, it doesn't need foreign imports.

Fuego was a bit of a viral sensation in Spain I think. I remember seeing some suggested videos pop up in my YouTube feed from the programme "Tu Cara Me Suena" (a bit like Stars In Their Eyes) where someone performed Fuego as Eleni with the full routine, and Eleni was one of the judges. She perhaps gained a lot of popularity in Spain following the contest ;)

AshleyWright
23rd September 2019, 13:35
Fuego was a bit of a viral sensation in Spain I think. I remember seeing some suggested videos pop up in my YouTube feed from the programme "Tu Cara Me Suena" (a bit like Stars In Their Eyes) where someone performed Fuego as Eleni with the full routine, and Eleni was one of the judges. She perhaps gained a lot of popularity in Spain following the contest ;)

I know I've seen them myself, but it doesnt mean shes a good choice to represent them at Eurovision. If she lived there for years and didnt have the singular hit with Fuego then I could see it but it's not the case. Just feels a bit desperate imo.

theditz83
23rd September 2019, 13:45
I know I've seen them myself, but it doesnt mean shes a good choice to represent them at Eurovision. If she lived there for years and didnt have the singular hit with Fuego then I could see it but it's not the case. Just feels a bit desperate imo.

Yeah, does seem a bit desperate...

Realest
5th October 2019, 16:26
This Evening their Representer will be revealed.

Telediarios de TVE
@telediario_tve
¡Atención! Hoy sabremos quien nos representará en @eurovision_tve
. Solo Lluís Guilera y Lara Siscar saben quien es. ¡Os va a encantar! #MisterioEurovisio

anaraqueen
5th October 2019, 16:46
Blas canto

FRFanESC
5th October 2019, 16:47
I hope they'll go for a bop or nothing. I find spanish ballads so cheap, I just can't say why.

Ausesken
5th October 2019, 16:57
I think Blas Cantó is a good choice, I just hope the song is good enough, as his last songs have not appealed me tbh.

FRFanESC
5th October 2019, 17:03
Wtf ?! But he is super famous, isn't he ? :o

0scar
5th October 2019, 17:17
Seems like a solid choice

Loindici
5th October 2019, 17:26
Seems like a pretty established name. His song "el lo soy yo" seems really popular (65mi views) and he's a Eurovision dreamer. Western countries are surely taking the first steps.

missbones
5th October 2019, 17:31
I'm not really a fan of his music but I can't believe Spain chose someone internally in his highest/best moment career-wise instead of bringing someone just because their record label said so and especially IN OCTOBER lmao they have time to create a great entry, I hope they can do it

Citelis
5th October 2019, 17:37
Looks a promising choice.

Shmelsasha
5th October 2019, 17:41
YAAAAAAAAAY <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIg0uKHK8JU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85jPjoh4H-4

Koori
5th October 2019, 17:53
For now it seems like another 20-25th place :? Is he really that famous in Spain? Doesn't seem he is at least in charts

AlekS
5th October 2019, 18:05
Not my cup of tea. Though I'm gonna wait until the release to form my opinion.
He still sounds better than majority of Spanish entries this decade ;)

ps. RIP Cristina Ramos rumours (hallelujah!).

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0ae0ca3f1e6a45552b0e88abfad883c8/tumblr_prsltzoYUR1qhl5f5o1_400.gifv

MalagaToledo
5th October 2019, 18:06
The guy has solid number of followers. I assume he is famous in Spain. Will he be better placed than miki. It won't be hard, lol even though I thought miki would finish much higher than last placed. Is this blas guy gay, straight, friendly, is he controversial? Can Spanish fans tell us juicy details about him.

ESC94
5th October 2019, 18:11
So this time an aged former boygroup member?? I´ve looked a bit on YouTube, and so far I´m not really impressed to be honest. :(

MalagaToledo
5th October 2019, 18:15
Seems like a pretty established name. His song "el lo soy yo" seems really popular (65mi views) and he's a Eurovision dreamer. Western countries are surely taking the first steps.

Actually, Spain is a southern European country geographically, but I assume you weren't referring Spain in geographic sense.

Loindici
5th October 2019, 18:17
yeah, just the usual western-eastern dichotomy in this sense.

Ausesken
5th October 2019, 18:31
Yes, he is well known in Spain. Perhaps his songs as a solo artist are not hits (except for 'Él no soy yo') but he has proven to be a good performer on a very famous TV show. Imo predicting a bottom 5 without having a clue about the song is just wrong. Obviously -and he said so- he's not gonna sing something very different from what he has been doing (so don't expect metal or reggaeton songs), but that doesn't mean he can't surprise you all.

missbones
5th October 2019, 18:34
^^^^^ yes, i was going to mention that! He took part in Your Face Sounds Familiar, here are some of my fave performances by him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOt9KZ26_U8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSpmd28MywU

Kicker
5th October 2019, 18:54
So this time an aged former boygroup member?? I´ve looked a bit on YouTube, and so far I´m not really impressed to be honest. :(
He's actually at the peak of his career right now and very well known in Spain. Look for "El no soy yo" and "No Volveré" and you'll get a clue about him and his music. :)

ESC94
5th October 2019, 18:59
He's actually at the peak of his career right now and very well known in Spain. Look for "El no soy yo" and "No Volveré" and you'll get a clue about him and his music. :)

I did that, it´s ok but I´m still not enthusiastic about it.

Loindici
5th October 2019, 19:00
To add, his current style seems to be "bombastic guitar ballads". If done correctly, this kind of style can result in a great, catchy entry. High hopes for RTVE!

AshleyWright
5th October 2019, 19:13
Oooo this is great. I'm excited for this choice. Él no soy yo is a really great song. Spain please dont let us all down. xpray

Charly
5th October 2019, 19:28
If he can create a masterpiece like El no soy yo then oof xheat

B3stbeats
5th October 2019, 20:06
In fact, he was member of the boyband Auryn. They were finalists in the Spanish National Final for Eurovisión 2011 with the song "Volver"

https://youtu.be/kxrb9SX07OQ

Supp
5th October 2019, 20:36
The guy has solid number of followers. I assume he is famous in Spain. Will he be better placed than miki. It won't be hard, lol even though I thought miki would finish much higher than last placed. Is this blas guy gay, straight, friendly, is he controversial? Can Spanish fans tell us juicy details about him.

I'd say he's super friendly, very kind guy, good people. He can speak English, has tons of experience and is a Eurofan (he tried Eurojunior and remained second in national preselection just after Maria Isabel and her "Antes muerta que sencilla"). It's the typical son a mother would love to have and was the first male winner ever in "Your face sounds familiar". His songs are not specially my cup of tea (except from one or two) but it is a solid bid as singer.

As always we Spaniards must wait for the song, that terrifies me.

MalagaToledo
5th October 2019, 20:55
I'd say he's super friendly, very kind guy, good people. He can speak English, has tons of experience and is a Eurofan (he tried Eurojunior and remained second in national preselection just after Maria Isabel and her "Antes muerta que sencilla"). It's the typical son a mother would love to have and was the first male winner ever in "Your face sounds familiar". His songs are not specially my cup of tea (except from one or two) but it is a solid bid as singer.

As always we Spaniards must wait for the song, that terrifies me.

Well, we'll l have to wait for sure. This year I liked mikis song, it was one of rare songs I liked and he finished last. So I'm not optimistic about this one either. Look, pass, boyband, no thanks, everyone says his style is not their cup of tea, so yeah expactaions are low.

Yoozek
5th October 2019, 22:18
So, we're having Spanish version of Luca Hanni. Count me in :D

Gera11
5th October 2019, 22:22
Woah.
At first I was "Who?" but then saw that he sings that super bop "Él no soy yo" xheat My 12 points in FSC #118 December 2018 8-)
At this point I don't know what to expect from TVE. Last year I didn't think their performance was that bad but still flopped like hell.

Sammy
5th October 2019, 22:54
Looks promising, sounds promising. I hope they don't give him a boring ballad.

MalagaToledo
5th October 2019, 23:39
So, we're having Spanish version of Luca Hanni. Count me in :D

Ohh wow, I had the same thought today. But in my opinion, he sings better than luca. Luca was overrated this year.

Preuss
5th October 2019, 23:41
Fuego 3.0 incoming

Ausesken
5th October 2019, 23:52
Why you always compare singers and songs like they had discovered the powder? In what way is Blas Cantó the Spanish version of Luca Hanni? And I'm really curious to know what song made you think he is going with a Fuego 3.0?

And btw, what is Fuego 3.0? Anything that is not a ballad and is danced in a choreography? You think Eleni Foureira invented it?

AshleyWright
6th October 2019, 00:29
what was 2.0 even

Loindici
6th October 2019, 01:36
what was 2.0 even

Dirty dancing~

BorisBubbles
6th October 2019, 01:43
Eleni Foureira did not invent uptempo slutpop. Like... Fuego was La La Love 2.0. Which was Secret Combination 2.0. Which was Yassou Maria 2.0. Which was My Number One 2.0.

I find it hard to see what Spain is trying to achieve with this choice. I agree with Yoozek; Luca Hänni appears to be the goal, but Luca's 4th place came together with a good song, a great act and months of dilligent planning. I strongly doubt Spain can replicate that success. They had a great opportunity with La Venda last year and blew it.

Kicker
6th October 2019, 02:23
Luca Hänni 2.0?
Blas Cantó is rather a ballad singer than anything else, this comparison doesn't make any sense at all :?

lavieenrose
6th October 2019, 02:26
Fuego was La La Love 2.0.

Fun fact: Ivi Adamou's "Call the Police" is actually about the cruelty this post foists upon her.

VikingTiger
6th October 2019, 02:44
Wow!! Por Fin!! Blas Canto! I still remember Sentir back in 2004, I've kept coming back to the song ever since. I have more or less followed Blas' carrier since that. I also loved Hoy Quisiera - his attempt some years back in the spanish national elections. El No Soy Yo is definitely Blas' best try the last years.
The guy is a great singer. I am hoping and praying for a great song! The stuff he did in Tu Cara Me Suena proves he is a real entertainer.
I am getting excited, I admit...

BarefootBoogaloo
6th October 2019, 09:08
Staging, staging, staging! Even if he records a fantastic song, it can be derailed in an instant with questionable to non-existent staging, so definitely make sure to work on that.

MalagaToledo
6th October 2019, 12:02
Well, conchita had minimalistic staging and still won by a landslide. I think if u have great composition, vocal, melody nothing could affect your results. BTW, physically this canto is not the most pleasing guy, but I listened to his song el no soy yo few times xshock1

MalagaToledo
6th October 2019, 12:32
Fuego 3.0 incoming

What happened to "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover"? :lol:

Preuss
6th October 2019, 12:41
What happened to "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover"? :lol:

Well it was just a vibe I got from watching and listening to some of his music + comments from others + trends that made me think it could be a possibility :lol:
But yeah, you’re right, I also thought so a bit due to his looks so... apologies!

MalagaToledo
6th October 2019, 12:47
comments from others made me think it could be a possibility :lol:
But yeah, you’re right,. apologies!

Well, you have brain. You should base your views, opinions based on what you think, not what others say. If everyone says putting ketchup in coffee is the best thing ever, would you do the same.

I'm always right, thanks! ;)

Preuss
6th October 2019, 13:25
Well, I'm not gonna defend the fact that I thought it could be something like "Fuego" :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that something like "Fuego" is bound to happen with Spain this year, just that there's a chance that something with similar vibes like "Fuego" and "She Got Me" might happen by someone as She Got Me happened this year after Eleni's success

Loindici
6th October 2019, 16:19
Well, I'm not gonna defend the fact that I thought it could be something like "Fuego" :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that something like "Fuego" is bound to happen with Spain this year, just that there's a chance that something with similar vibes like "Fuego" and "She Got Me" might happen by someone as She Got Me happened this year after Eleni's success

Wouldn't that mean Blas was here to be sort of Spanish Duncan?

missbones
6th October 2019, 17:05
Luca Hänni 2.0?
Blas Cantó is rather a ballad singer than anything else, this comparison doesn't make any sense at all :?

Agreed, I don't think his current style can be compared to She Got Me. I mean, perhaps they come up with an upbeat song that he likes and they choose it (good thing about him - he's very versatile), but I think lately he's been more into ballad-y stuff? He's been uploading tons of acoustic versions and such. He said yesterday that the song they choose has to be something that he identifies with and he needs to feel comfortable singing it - also, that he wants to use it not only for ESC but also for his career, so I already like that about him. Let's see if this turns out well!

Ichbinjari
6th October 2019, 18:57
I hope the venue in Rotterdam has airconditioning, because blas is super hot. 12 points for his looks.

BorisBubbles
7th October 2019, 00:18
Fun fact: Ivi Adamou's "Call the Police" is actually about the cruelty this post foists upon her.

LaVER, honey, "La La Love" is a much better song than "Fuego". Nevertheless, Eleni was a better performer than Ivi was.

Ezio
7th October 2019, 22:55
If Spain sent Mirela in 2017, Fuego would have been dead on arrival in 2018, and She Got Me and RrReeErReeaPLAY-Huergh never been conceived.

I am still so pissed about that TON-GOOOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKotQh05ds

Jamás dí por perdido, mi corazón... xcry

Ausesken
7th October 2019, 23:10
Mirela will always be the true winner of that NF.

She was also my favourite to represent Spain in Eurovision 2009: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODdQ2A_l1Q xheart

I hope she gets another chance in the future.

BorisBubbles
8th October 2019, 00:35
Mirela wouldn't have done much better than the average Spanish entrant lol. 20th place at best.

Still a better entrant than Manel though.

Mainshow
8th October 2019, 00:54
Everything about Mirela's song and performance screamed bottom 5 to me. Fans usually get crazy about Spain for no reason.

Ausesken
8th October 2019, 01:11
Fans usually get crazy about Spain for no reason.

Could it be that they like the song? xthink However, of course I get angry if I vote in a show (and voting is not free, I remind it you, it's more than 1€ here) only to find out that it is RIGGED, and moreover, ending up dead last in Eurovision with the rigged decision.

Mainshow
8th October 2019, 01:45
Could it be that they like the song? xthink However, of course I get angry if I vote in a show (and voting is not free, I remind it you, it's more than 1€ here) only to find out that it is RIGGED, and moreover, ending up dead last in Eurovision with the rigged decision.

Liking and hyping songs are two different things.

I have the impression that some Spanish and Greek fans are always really vocal about their own entries.
I've heard that Mirela would have been Top 5 several times or that Edurne or Barein could win Eurovision with their entries (I know a few Greek fans personally who told me that we would face Athens 2017 even though the entry was "This Is Love".

Personally, I also loved "Ghost" by Jamie-Lee but I knew that it had no chances to get into the Top 10...or "Solyoh" is one of my favourite entries but I know it's trash...

It's alright to be passionate about your favourite entries but in no universe, I could have understood any hypes concerning the Spanish entries but 2012 maybe (in the last decade).

"La Venda" sounded like a straight bottom 5 entry compared to the other entries this year and most fans did laugh at me.. Saying that "LA Venda" is a bop and exactly what Europe wants to hear from Spain and thst it will end up Top 10 or even Top 5...

I'm wrong with many predictions as well but I just have the feeling that some fan groups hype songs a bit more than others... That's not objective.. Just my 2 cents.

Mainshow
8th October 2019, 01:48
Any Blas sounds promising and I like it that Spain tried a different approach this time.

Unlike others, I wouldn't mind to get an authentic ballad in Spanish since that style seems to suit him personally.

I've come across a comment on FB under the official Eurovision post that fans demand an uptempo song like "Lo Malo" (which I don't understand either since I believe it's too repetitive and uneventful to score any votes).. I think that would be a huge mistake.

Ausesken
8th October 2019, 02:18
Liking and hyping songs are two different things.

I have the impression that some Spanish and Greek fans are always really vocal about their own entries.
I've heard that Mirela would have been Top 5 several times or that Edurne or Barein could win Eurovision with their entries (I know a few Greek fans personally who told me that we would face Athens 2017 even though the entry was "This Is Love".

Personally, I also loved "Ghost" by Jamie-Lee but I knew that it had no chances to get into the Top 10...or "Solyoh" is one of my favourite entries but I know it's trash...

It's alright to be passionate about your favourite entries but in no universe, I could have understood any hypes concerning the Spanish entries but 2012 maybe (in the last decade).

"La Venda" sounded like a straight bottom 5 entry compared to the other entries this year and most fans did laugh at me.. Saying that "LA Venda" is a bop and exactly what Europe wants to hear from Spain and thst it will end up Top 10 or even Top 5...

I'm wrong with many predictions as well but I just have the feeling that some fan groups hype songs a bit more than others... That's not objective.. Just my 2 cents.

Ah, yeah, I agree on that. They always think we are going to be top 10, top 5, or winners XD. I really do understand why people are tired of these kind of eurofans and Spain has a lot of them, but it would be good that people realise that most Spaniards either don't give a f*ck about Eurovision or they are "normal" eurofans. If you read comments in Spanish forums and websites you would see that, many times, the most pessimistic and negative people about our entries are ourselves.

Mainshow
8th October 2019, 04:30
Ah, yeah, I agree on that. They always think we are going to be top 10, top 5, or winners XD. I really do understand why people are tired of these kind of eurofans and Spain has a lot of them, but it would be good that people realise that most Spaniards either don't give a f*ck about Eurovision or they are "normal" eurofans. If you read comments in Spanish forums and websites you would see that, many times, the most pessimistic and negative people about our entries are ourselves.

Oh really? That's something new and interesting to me.
I've been to Eurovision live from 2011 to 2015 and most of the Spanish fans I met told me that Spain will be super successful this time because the song is so incredible, etc.

I personally believe that Spain has sent a few excellent entries to Eurovision and most of them weren't part of the 2010's.

I just hope that the Spanish broadcaster finally reacts and introduce the new decade with a bang.

Loindici
8th October 2019, 14:06
"For timing it is impossible to get the candidate from OT . This formula has worked for us on other occasions and we always put the same effort and enthusiasm because both the singer and the song triumph. " - Toni Prieto
http://vertele.eldiario.es/noticias/Eurovision-Toni-Prieto-blas-canto-tve_0_2165483459.html

is it because of the rough translate or is she pretending OT selection was a success?

MalagaToledo
8th October 2019, 19:13
Otra vez soy feliz con el representante de espana. Creo que me enamore en "el no soy yo" y su voz. Mucha suerte espana.

AshleyWright
8th October 2019, 20:19
"For timing it is impossible to get the candidate from OT . This formula has worked for us on other occasions and we always put the same effort and enthusiasm because both the singer and the song triumph. " - Toni Prieto
http://vertele.eldiario.es/noticias/Eurovision-Toni-Prieto-blas-canto-tve_0_2165483459.html

is it because of the rough translate or is she pretending OT selection was a success?

maybe she means it was a ratings success? It certainly wasn't a eurovision success... :lol:

BorisBubbles
9th October 2019, 00:00
Fans usually get crazy about Spain for no reason.

It's mostly the Spanish fans get crazy about Spain. Because you know, they're Spaniards. Is there anything they aren't intense about?

I mean I don't get me wrong. Passion and intensity are great traits to have. But they have barely any self-awareness about themselves.

MalagaToledo
9th October 2019, 00:27
It's mostly the Spanish fans get crazy about Spain. Because you know, they're Spaniards. Is there anything they aren't intense about?

I mean I don't get me wrong. Passion and intensity are great traits to have. But they have barely any self-awareness about themselves.

I am not Spaniard and I liked more than 50% of their entries. For certain reason they are always underrated. But maybe Blas can change that.

Ausesken
9th October 2019, 00:31

Perhaps she means Rosa, Beth and Ramón. They were all from OT and gave us 7th, 8th and 10th position in 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Edit: I say "perhaps" because she might be crazy enough to think that OT selection has been successful recently :lol:

MalagaToledo
9th October 2019, 09:04
I have a question for our Spanish folks. Are Falete and alvaro interested in esc? I know her age doesn't work in her favour, but she could give such a unique, authentic flavour to esc. I'm talking about future esc editions.

MalagaToledo
10th October 2019, 19:40
After a masterpiece like el no soy yo, he delivers this sh*t "we are gonna get sexual and act like animals and get drunk and iressponsible, nobody has to know" .. Well, everyone has dark past I guess, lol. Lyrics and spot as cheap as " she is getting low".
https://youtu.be/f3K9A6IdSrA

Loindici
11th October 2019, 03:37
After a masterpiece like el no soy yo, he delivers this sh*t "we are gonna get sexual and act like animals and get drunk and iressponsible, nobody has to know" .. Well, everyone has dark past I guess, lol. Lyrics and spot as cheap as " she is getting low".
https://youtu.be/f3K9A6IdSrA

That's before el no soy yo, thank you

AlekS
11th October 2019, 17:41
"we are gonna get sexual and act like animals and get drunk and iressponsible, nobody has to know"

Yes please. I'm ready as F!

Kidding, he's not my type :/ But I see nothing bad in slutty lyrics and it's not cheap because it's slutty. The video & "performance" are cheap. He didn't convince me xshrug
El no soy yo shits from outer space on all his previous songs tho.

MalagaToledo
11th October 2019, 18:14
Yes please. I'm ready as F!

Kidding, he's not my type :/ But I see nothing bad in slutty lyrics and it's not cheap because it's slutty. The video & "performance" are cheap. He didn't convince me xshrug
El no soy yo shits from outer space on all his previous songs tho.

I'm not sure he is gay, actually I don't know much about him. There isn't much about his private life and for which team he plays on Internet. Its interesting that nobody mentioned that he resembles on tomlinson singer. Yeah, he isn't the most handsome guy on the planet, but he is interesting. I'm not sure what kind of eye colors is that. It's not green, black, brown or blue. It looks like he has gray eyes. I am looking forward to his song, but I still don't know what to expect. One thing is certain he would have never go to esc, if he didn't step out of that boy band. And he isn't uncomfy being dressed in female clothes, that's nice (tcms). BTW, those lyrics are super cheap.

AlekS
11th October 2019, 19:01
BTW, those lyrics are super cheap.
The lyrics or words are not cheap, it depends of performance. Madonna or Mylene Farmer would performed it so classy and chic xheat Enrique Iglesias would made all girls in the audience to lose their panties :lol:
Imho, that's why he can fail as Fuego 3.0 ... El no soy yo is the most comfortable route for him, imo. I believe he can do even better than that but everything depends of the song.

MalagaToledo
17th October 2019, 21:52
Guys, I'm not sure did u know this, but blas canto is from region of murcia. Fun fact trivia is that they call themselves murcielagos. :p

Grinch
29th October 2019, 02:23
I don't know how to feel about Spain for now :confused:

Judging by only a few songs of his, it'll to be a mediocre entry. He said it'll be neither uptempo nor ballad.

Loindici
13th December 2019, 11:16
One word is the title

Marte?
Amor?
Triunfo?
Dos?
What would a Blas Canto song title be?